Tree Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

What say you?

I enjoyed this game.
16%
I thought the tree I received in my role PM was beautiful.
14%
I didn't get a role PM, but the trees were still wonderful.
No votes
Why are you such a tree-hugging marmot?
16%
Thanks for hosting.
19%
I like beer and want to play Beer Mafia.
16%
I also like wine and think you should do Wine Mafia.
3%
This poll really needs an option with Ricochet's name in it.
16%

Total votes: 37
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 204

Re: Tree Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:We interrupt this Mafia programme to bring you a special bulletin.

The MacDougall mega list of confirmed scum and confirmed townies

Confirmed townies;

1. Enrique
2. Zebra

Confirmed scum;

1. Diiny
2. FZ

Confirmed lame;

1. JaggedJimmyJay

Resume regular transmission.
Tell me this, Mac.

If you believe Diiny and FZ. are both confirmed scum, why do you openly support wagoning Diiny and not FZ.? Maybe I haven't caught up to a subsequent change of mind, but I'm asking nonetheless.
Firstly, I don't believe that. Is it really not obvious to you that I was being facetious or are you actually taking something obviously tongue in cheek and trying to make a real point with it?

Now if you are saying if I have scum reads on them why am I openly supporting wagoning Diiny? Well it's because subsequently my read on FZ has changed. I actually remember reading FZ this exact same way in a previous game. This is the same FZ that I've seen before and I don't believe I have encountered scum FZ.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
motel room wrote:
Enrique wrote:
motel room wrote:
Enrique wrote:u first tiger
right, i'm suss of you because of your little hop away from your Diiny vote to voting Wilgy after his cop claim, to getting back on Diiny. Reads like you didn't know where to sit and now have a theory involving them both being scum.
I want to hear YOUR opinion on Diiny.

For the record, I've always been perfectly okay with a Diiny lynch. Wilgy did look more dangerous for a bit, but really, as long as we get a bad guy today there's no rush. Lynching DrWilgy is taking too big a risk atm when we know so little about what he's trying to do.

I think Diiny is scum. I think DrWilgy most likely is but until Diiny is gone, we don't want to lynch him.
edgy as it may be I'm not as certain Diiny is scum

Why are you suspicious of me like you said?
U r bad 2 the bown.
Mac, you've now called Epi and motel room mafia since your post re: Diiny and FZ., so... can you clarify with a rainbow list or at least something that indicates to me how you feel about your mafia reads?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Diiny wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I think a push against a Diiny lynch here isn't a great idea. I and others had him as firmly scum well before Wilgy came along being Wilgy.
Oh my god, the game develops.

;)
Huh? Of course it does, but Wilgy's gambit does undo the fact that you are scum for reasons that were ascertained before he played his hand.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

TheFloyd73 wrote:
Diiny wrote:It's clearly an omgus just without my vote on him. I pressure him, he calls me hypocritical (incorrectly) and leaves after, content with flinging his vote onto the only wagon quickly behind the first two votes.

Look at the actual posts, I make a fair analysis of the guy, and if that wasn't fair enough after his vote I explain my stance further. Why did you see why he voted for me? Because I was the wagon and he's looking for an easy place to drop dat vote? Because I totally agree :)
Excuse me? Am I not permitted to engage in social activities and my essential education?
That is insanely rude of you to suggest I call you hypocritical (which I didn't) and leave.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Pet Sounds Floyd posts

He got decently involved and even put up a rainbow, but on Day 1 he was pretty quiet.
Bare in mind I'm still trying to find my feet. Usually if I notice something I want to make noted, someone already beats me to it. It also doesn't help I'm on a different time zone to everyone, the "rush hour" here tends to be while I'm at school, which is pretty inconvenient when you've got teachers breathing down your back.
MacDougall wrote: The MacDougall mega list of confirmed scum and confirmed townies

Confirmed townies;

1. Enrique
2. Zebra

Confirmed scum;

1. Diiny
2. FZ
Can't disagree with that.
Enrique wrote:I think Diiny is scum. I think DrWilgy most likely is but until Diiny is gone, we don't want to lynch him.
Can't disagree with that either.

At the moment, Diiny, Wilgy and FZ are on my scum radar.
Why?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Meant to say doesn't.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DrWilgy »

Zzzz... I keep getting interrupted, so I'll tl;dr FZ for now just to get some of my "as I'm going" thoughts out of the way.

tl;dr if Diiny is town, don't listen to what she says from here on out. If Diiny is scum, and I die, doc better go on her. If she she flips town, look at Motel Room with big ol' Eyes.

I feel pinged by her quite abit... The only thing that makes me waver is the question: Would mafia interact with a cop to the point of becoming a high chance check target?

Who would be down for a coinflip lynch?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:We interrupt this Mafia programme to bring you a special bulletin.

Confirmed townies;

1. Enrique
2. Zebra

Confirmed scum;

1. Diiny
2. FZ

Confirmed lame;

1. JaggedJimmyJay

Tell me this, Mac.

If you believe Diiny and FZ. are both confirmed scum, why do you openly support wagoning Diiny and not FZ.? Maybe I haven't caught up to a subsequent change of mind, but I'm asking nonetheless.
Firstly, I don't believe that. Is it really not obvious to you that I was being facetious or are you actually taking something obviously tongue in cheek and trying to make a real point with it?

Now if you are saying if I have scum reads on them why am I openly supporting wagoning Diiny? Well it's because subsequently my read on FZ has changed. I actually remember reading FZ this exact same way in a previous game. This is the same FZ that I've seen before and I don't believe I have encountered scum FZ.
Facetious about what? The "confirmed" aspect? I thought this was just your version of a rainbow with the exaggerated "confirmed" portion, so I am taking it to mean you equally mafia read FZ. and Diiny.

Your answer makes sense, thanks. In what ways would you say she is similar, and what changed your mind specifically after making that post?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
a2thezebra

MovingPictures07
Enrique

Sorsha
TheFloyd73
FZ.

Epignosis
DFaraday

Diiny
motel room
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Enrique »

Diiny wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I think a push against a Diiny lynch here isn't a great idea. I and others had him as firmly scum well before Wilgy came along being Wilgy.
Oh my god, the game develops.

;)

Enrique, look back. When zebra posted about the paradigm and I got mad, was that bait? Was I baited? Was she expecting someone to criticize her for talking about the paradigm? Was floyd being floyd bait? I appreciate that my interactions with zebra were bad and that it could seem like I didn't know how to react to wilgy. I've explained the latter and it's out of my hands whether you believe that. (that was me letting him have his ruse cruise before deciding that he wasn't doing what I thought he was doing/could have been doing).

I go hard often on day one. It's gotten me lynched as town (see the game I played before last, also it nearly happened in peanuts). I may have fucked up and overindulged in the tenet of antagonistic posting but I can't see the scuminess you're seeing.

Anyway, I was scared MP was gonna drift through this day and that ain't happening.
I don't know what Zebra has to say about her paradigm post, but I personally took it as a funny little quip and nothing to even bring into discussion, so I thought it was curious that you had such a problem with it. The Floyd thing was bait, at least on my end. He had literally made one post saying nothing at that point, I quoted it with a thinking smiley to signify pretty much nothing and you were sooo quick to jump on it. That's done and you bit. You may have an explanation for all of these, but maybe if you started with that then there wouldn't be an issue. I don't feel ready to believe you.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

How much time till EoD?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:How much time till EoD?
11 minutes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Confirmed townies;

1. Enrique
2. Zebra

Confirmed scum;

1. Diiny
2. FZ

Confirmed lame;

1. JaggedJimmyJay

Tell me this, Mac.

Facetious about what? The "confirmed" aspect? I thought this was just your version of a rainbow with the exaggerated "confirmed" portion, so I am taking it to mean you equally mafia read FZ. and Diiny.

Your answer makes sense, thanks. In what ways would you say she is similar, and what changed your mind specifically after making that post?
I stepped back and ISO'd a few players very quickly and then looked to my gut. I sensed sincerity from Sorsha and Enrique. I sensed muchos insincerity from Motel Room and Epgnosis. I also got a scum vibe from that one shitty little post DFaraday made. FZ I was leaning scum on. I trust my gut. It works for me. Look at the enrique read from Star Wars and my first three pings in the Dune game.

The difference is I had the exact same feeling with FZ in other games and I was wrong. So with her I don't think I should trust my gut.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This post by DrWilgy where he reveals he was lying and starts analyzing players is the most town post I've read so far.

If he is mafia, then I'm impressed.

His analysis of Diiny also makes me ping mafia on Diiny for the first time. Reading Diiny's reaction to the fake peek in ISO is a bit odd, since he changes his approach to it, and I think it was rash for Diiny to conclude Wilgy was mafia. So consider that a drop for Diiny in the rainbow list I'm still in the process of constructing.
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 232

Post by Diiny »

11 mins, wilgy, and you have the power to secure a lynch here. You've admitted you were lying about the peek, right? Otherwise your vote has NO buisness being where it is.
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That being said!

Enrique's subsequent posts. His most recent few where he started calling Wilgy "bad to the bone" etc. I do not like them at all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ah, but then Diiny's subsequent two posts read genuine to me again. I'll shut up until I've caught up... almost there. :P
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

i dont get you people
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Diiny wrote:11 mins, wilgy, and you have the power to secure a lynch here. You've admitted you were lying about the peek, right? Otherwise your vote has NO buisness being where it is.
How doesn't it? I was pinged by you in the beforetimes. In the long long ago. He probably chose you as his experimental red peek because he was already suspicious of you too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote:i dont get you people
This sounds awfully familiar.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:How much time till EoD?
11 minutes.
Damn I was having fun too.

Rainbow list:
Me
Floyd
Motel Room
Everyone not mentioned
Epignosis
FZ.
Diiny
Enrique
Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I agree with you, Mac, Enrique's insistence on not being able to see the possibility that Wilgy is town is disconcerting to me as well. I may be willing to move my vote there.

Ahhhh, running low on time!
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MacDougall wrote:
Enrique wrote:i dont get you people
This sounds awfully familiar.
I hope you don't take offense at me being genuinely confused by DrWilgy's lying and manipulation being in any way civ minded.

I also hope you remember that whole Star Wars thing was a crock of shit and I wasn't aware of my team :p
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So I haven't read the last couple posts on Page 10 or any of Page 11 (I think), but I'm calling it now. Going to focus on this last bit of EoD and I'll try to construct a rainbow list super fast here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Changed my vote to Enrique
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Diiny wrote:11 mins, wilgy, and you have the power to secure a lynch here. You've admitted you were lying about the peek, right? Otherwise your vote has NO buisness being where it is.
Diiny, if you are town I'm sorry. Im not moving from my scummiest suspect.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would definitely CFD enrique right now. His most recent post alarmed me hugely.

Check this out.

He was scum in star wars and made this post.
Enrique wrote::|

This whole thing is such a massive stretch I honestly can't believe you people are reaching the same conclusions.
He is having an almost identical reaction to suspicion here. Surely a civ enrique reacts to suspicion slightly differently?

Linki: Yes but you knew you were scum and you reacted the way you did. You're starting to do the same thing here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ah fuck it's up to me...
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I talk like myself. Shocker. GG ruining the game.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ruining the game? What!? Haha you are such a classic. Why don't you sit the fuck down and let me think.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Golden »

Phew. Got my vote in just in time.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Enrique for SD
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay I can't look.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bang.
Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I have never been as disappointed in the civvies before.

You deserve to lose.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Here's my quick Day 1 rainbow list:

DrWilgy

Epignosis
JaggedJimmyJay
MacDougall
Sorsha

DFaraday
Diiny
motel room
TheFloyd73

a2thezebra
FZ.

Enrique

Within groups, players are alphabetical. Mix of gut and what I've said already.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

EBWOP: Enrique
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique wrote:I have never been as disappointed in the civvies before.

You deserve to lose.
Lol really? How do you know civvies just caused your lynch?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Sorsha green.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

MacDougall wrote:
Enrique wrote:I have never been as disappointed in the civvies before.

You deserve to lose.
Lol really? How do you know civvies just caused your lynch?
umm...

lmfao this post
ImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Clenchin' hard.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I swear if you didn't counter claim earlier...
Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I'm dead and I was the cop and all of you suck.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NIGHT 1

Enrique has been lynched. He was Cypress.

And he was ...

the Civilian Cop.
It is now Night 1. You have until Wednesday, 9:00 PM EST to submit any Night Actions, approximately 24 hours.

You may NOT discuss the game in this thread during the night. You are however, permitted to post one reaction comment to the lynch.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Real? Real!?!
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique, you suck.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Tree Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

:overreact:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Don't tell us we suck, five people had their vote on you. You looked like a bad guy.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Well jeez dude I'm sorry you buy into shit so easily?
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

One reaction post only folks.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

What the fuck, what the actual fuck.

I totally agree with Mac teebz. Also this makes your interactions with wilgy hilarious. Uhhhhgm.

Anyway, FZ is probably my top suspect. Floyd not off the hook despite everyone else being so nice.

Wait, can we post at night?

Return to “Previous Heists”