Currents Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

What was your favourite aspect of the game?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:02 pm

The storyline
No votes
The host
29%
The theme
No votes
The minimal amount of roles
14%
The participating players
29%
The game's progression
14%
Nothing, I absolutely hated it
14%

Total votes: 7
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 128

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:Hardly the strongest convictions. It's a little much to publicly lament their reassessment.
But it really did. I'm unsure of the three I felt that there was a baddie amongst.

Now I have to rejudge that initial thought along with decide whom to vote. (My time is limited to also do so until tomorrow -__-)
What prompts this sudden lack of assurance?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:Tomorrow we could lynch FZ, MP, or Epi. I can confidently say that there is a baddie in this group. I doubt MP and Epi is a team however. I also doubt that FZ and MP are a team. Epi + FZ is plausible.
Ok, I see. So there is a baddie in FZ, Epi, and MP. MP is revealed as Civ. How does that cause a rejudgement? I really don't understand why your opinion isn't now that there is a baddie between Epi and FZ. You even suggested that they might be a team.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I mean, unless your suspicion of "MP, Epi, or FZ" relied on MP being bad, then what the what?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I want to vote someone. I think I'll pick Luke.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I want to vote someone. I think I'll pick Luke.
I hope this makes the Civs win.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DrWilgy »

No, quite the opposite. MP being civ supported Epi and FZ being bad.

Lynching MP would've validated that or invalidated that.

The lack of stability in my read is that mafia made the kill that gave us the info. Had it been a lynching I would've voted FZ and Epi the next cycle in a heartbeat.

The reassessment I called for was because of this. I need to take a step back and reread with the flow of the conversation in mind, subject points and focuses of interaction to see if my original observations are supported by the new information (though it was gained through a nk).

Epi, during my brief skim, I recall you stating something along the lines of "Lynch me so Wilgy can be done with me" yes? What prompts you to think this is needed? Do you think I tunnel you without thought or judgement?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:Epi, during my brief skim, I recall you stating something along the lines of "Lynch me so Wilgy can be done with me" yes? What prompts you to think this is needed? Do you think I tunnel you without thought or judgement?
I do.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:No, quite the opposite. MP being civ supported Epi and FZ being bad.

The lack of stability in my read is that mafia made the kill that gave us the info. Had it been a lynching I would've voted FZ and Epi the next cycle in a heartbeat.

The reassessment I called for was because of this. I need to take a step back and reread with the flow of the conversation in mind, subject points and focuses of interaction to see if my original observations are supported by the new information (though it was gained through a nk).

Epi, during my brief skim, I recall you stating something along the lines of "Lynch me so Wilgy can be done with me" yes? What prompts you to think this is needed? Do you think I tunnel you without thought or judgement?
Not bad.

I look forward to hearing your reassessment conclusions.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:No, quite the opposite. MP being civ supported Epi and FZ being bad.

Not bad.

Not bad? It's horrible. This is a closed setup where a lynch or Night kill provides the same information. MP being lynched wouldn't change the fact that I am a civilian and FZ. is whatever she is.

Horrid thinking.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Not bad.

Not bad? It's horrible. This is a closed setup where a lynch or Night kill provides the same information. MP being lynched wouldn't change the fact that I am a civilian and FZ. is whatever she is.

Horrid thinking.
No, it doesn't change your role. It changes how I approach a read.
Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Epi, during my brief skim, I recall you stating something along the lines of "Lynch me so Wilgy can be done with me" yes? What prompts you to think this is needed? Do you think I tunnel you without thought or judgement?
I do.
Can you answer the full question? Do you think my thoughts on you come from genuine suspicion?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I answered your original question. Now you are asking a new question.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:I answered your original question. Now you are asking a new question.
What prompts you to think that is needed?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I answered your original question. Now you are asking a new question.
"Do you think I tunnel you without thought or judgement?"

"I do."

Implicit in that response is the response to your previous question: I think you come after me without thought or judgment, and so it's best if I go away so you can do better.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

"I do."

Implicit in that response is the response to your previous question: I think you come after me without thought or judgment, and so it's best if I go away so you can do better.
I disagree with this, but I do somewhat believe you when you say that you say this based on your interactions with me and Marmot in Blue vs Red.

Epi here's what I saw. MP was a primary force on FZ being bad. FZ was a counter force in that exchange, causing what I would say to be an almost even clash during it's time. Think of two different colered clouds bumping into each other but not mixing.

Then a tertiary force comes along with a Hazlenut vote. Clearly a high momentum force that sways the MP force away. That was you Epi. Then that momentum blew away the FZ suspicion and the thread began to fluidly mix again.

Here's the problem I have with that. I know that as a baddie, you are good with momentum. The example I hinted at was vocaroo. You placed a vote on me when other players where discussing my lynching. I saw this as an attempt to save Zebra by you swaying the thread/vote momentum.

Unlike vocaroo though, this one took off and you questioned if it was a bus. I don't think you really thought it was a bus. I don't think many people would see it as a bus either considering the votes went from 3v0 to 3v4.

You also noted the #1 Feb often leads lynches. Mindset behind this, I read this from many angles and the angle that makes the most sense to me is "The baddie who is scared of the wagon they just made". Which would also reflect why you moved your vote around as much as you did, only to move it back.

Now, you are stating that you'd rather be killed so I do better? do you honestly believe that? wouldn't a civilian mindset prefer "We should kill you so that we can move past your suspicion of me?" especially if the suspicion came from what you felt was nowhere?

There is an angle where I can see otherwise, but I don't think this is the case. The chances aren't as great.

Is my suspicion still unwarranted?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Not bad.

Horrid thinking.
This is an open setup though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

"I do."

I disagree with this, but I do somewhat believe you when you say that you say this based on your interactions with me and Marmot in Blue vs Red.

Epi here's what I saw. MP was a primary force on FZ being bad. FZ was a counter force in that exchange, causing what I would say to be an almost even clash during it's time. Think of two different colered clouds bumping into each other but not mixing.

Then a tertiary force comes along with a Hazlenut vote. Clearly a high momentum force that sways the MP force away. That was you Epi. Then that momentum blew away the FZ suspicion and the thread began to fluidly mix again.

Here's the problem I have with that. I know that as a baddie, you are good with momentum. The example I hinted at was vocaroo. You placed a vote on me when other players where discussing my lynching. I saw this as an attempt to save Zebra by you swaying the thread/vote momentum.

Unlike vocaroo though, this one took off and you questioned if it was a bus. I don't think you really thought it was a bus. I don't think many people would see it as a bus either considering the votes went from 3v0 to 3v4.

You also noted the #1 Feb often leads lynches. Mindset behind this, I read this from many angles and the angle that makes the most sense to me is "The baddie who is scared of the wagon they just made". Which would also reflect why you moved your vote around as much as you did, only to move it back.

Now, you are stating that you'd rather be killed so I do better? do you honestly believe that? wouldn't a civilian mindset prefer "We should kill you so that we can move past your suspicion of me?" especially if the suspicion came from what you felt was nowhere?

There is an angle where I can see otherwise, but I don't think this is the case. The chances aren't as great.

I do this all the time as a civilian though, so :shrug2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:You also noted the #1 Feb often leads lynches. Mindset behind this, I read this from many angles and the angle that makes the most sense to me is "The baddie who is scared of the wagon they just made". Which would also reflect why you moved your vote around as much as you did, only to move it back.
This is where you lose me, Wilgy. Can you try to expand on why you are inclined to view Epi's observation about his tendency to lead lynches despite winning often as a bad guy as stemming from the mindset of a "baddie who is scared of the wagon they just made"? When I see that comment, and when I pair it with the source, I see incredulity. It's an external observation by a guy who is aware of two truths: "I have a lot of mafia wins" and "I lead a lot of lynches". These truths exist regardless of his alignment, and the potential for the observation to be made would seem to exist also in any game regardless of alignment.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck made an observation which is accurate: about half of the player roster is currently participating in this game, and with so many away it has rendered the first half of Day 2 rather stagnant. Get in here y'all, ask questions, answer questions, share reads, say things, help to move the game forward.

Perhaps later this phase pre-EOD if we can generate an active thread with a decent number of people present we can try some live GTH reads to lend a clearer sense of direction.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin, in your ten posts I see one halfway discernible read: Epignosis as "probably good", from early in Day 1. Otherwise the closest you come to a read is to assert that "they" who suspect you should know better -- undefined people with an implied but unstated read. I can understand you being busily engaged with real life things, but this is still less than ideal.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dizzy, I want to see a response to Luke's case against you.

Luke, I want to know what additional thoughts you have on the continuing discussion.

INH, I want to see meaningful involvement well before the last minute.

I don't want to see a bunch of otherwise quiet people showing up in the final hour, scrambling to catch up in the pressure moments.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ, I hope you can answer to these accusations and questions before the end of the day phase. Also, looking back to that I am able to answer my own prior question about your stated disagreement with Epignosis without suspecting him (regarding his comment about the civilian advantage of changeable votes).

When Long Con inserted himself into a Wilgy/Epi dialogue, he provided neutral commentary without necessarily finding either player suspicious. Later you asked him what the purpose was of inserting himself thusly without that suspicion in his mindset. I would ask you what fundamental difference there is in this example of your treatment of Epignosis: you voiced disagreement with a strategic perspective he stated but didn't suspect him for it. What was your purpose for saying so?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I should be here well before EOD. My sleep schedule is a hot mess right now. :blush:

It occurs to me that our EOD may be in conflict with the burglary game happening tomorrow (if there's much overlap in the player rosters). Hopefully we can divide as evenly as possible since this will be an important lynch. In this particular setup of 10 vs. 3, two civilian lynches to start the game would be a more severe problem than it would be in most games.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actually that may not be much of an issue. At the moment the only overlap is LC and I.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 52

Post by FZ. »

I'm sorry, I thought I'd have a little more time to be here before EOD, but I'm literally at the door and getting yelled at to finish what I'm doing. LC, I saw you replied, but didn't have time to read thoroughly. I'm not bad, and if I have to get lynched for people to look into you, so be it. For now, I'm leaving my vote on you.

Bye
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:I'm sorry, I thought I'd have a little more time to be here before EOD, but I'm literally at the door and getting yelled at to finish what I'm doing. LC, I saw you replied, but didn't have time to read thoroughly. I'm not bad, and if I have to get lynched for people to look into you, so be it. For now, I'm leaving my vote on you.

Bye
You do have a little more time. And it's fine, you said you wouldn't be around much and asked us not to lynch you while you're not around, so that's cool. We can lynch someone else today and you tomorrow, no problemo! :grin:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Actually that may not be much of an issue. At the moment the only overlap is LC and I.
:confused: I'm in a Burglary?? I think you have the wrong guy. I'm working tonight.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Actually that may not be much of an issue. At the moment the only overlap is LC and I.
:confused: I'm in a Burglary?? I think you have the wrong guy. I'm working tonight.
Might want to tell Quin, you're currently signed up. :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:You also noted the #1 Feb often leads lynches. Mindset behind this, I read this from many angles and the angle that makes the most sense to me is "The baddie who is scared of the wagon they just made". Which would also reflect why you moved your vote around as much as you did, only to move it back.
This is where you lose me, Wilgy. Can you try to expand on why you are inclined to view Epi's observation about his tendency to lead lynches despite winning often as a bad guy as stemming from the mindset of a "baddie who is scared of the wagon they just made"? When I see that comment, and when I pair it with the source, I see incredulity. It's an external observation by a guy who is aware of two truths: "I have a lot of mafia wins" and "I lead a lot of lynches". These truths exist regardless of his alignment, and the potential for the observation to be made would seem to exist also in any game regardless of alignment.
I'd like to think that the proclaiming of this observation has more when to it to be observed.

What was it's purpose given that the wagon Epi had wanted just took off?

It was a strong case and wagon in Epi's mind. It prompted him to ask who was bussing their teammate. Due to this, I see his statement as a regret other than an irony. It weakened his own case and I'm unsire why.

If it was because he regretted the wagon I can see 2 reasons,
1. He's uncomfortable leading a wagon on a civ.
2. He wants others to form ideas and not just bandwagon.

Reasons why I have trouble reading into option 2, the civ angle is because he moved back when the wagon was well stacked up. He took away his high momentum vote, put it in the same spot, just as a low momentum vote.

I don't think Epi would do that if he had a thought that players were sheeping.

The other reason why I have trouble reading into option 2 is the wondering of who is bussing. If a civ stated this, it would mean they believe in their vote. Why not be happy the person you think is bad is getting lynched?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Not bad.

Horrid thinking.
This is an open setup though.
I meant open setup.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

"I do."

Here's the problem I have with that. I know that as a baddie, you are good with momentum.
The qualifier is superfluous. As a civilian, I am good with momentum.
DrWilgy wrote:The example I hinted at was vocaroo. You placed a vote on me when other players where discussing my lynching. I saw this as an attempt to save Zebra by you swaying the thread/vote momentum.

Asking "Who is throwing nutella under the bus?" does not mean I necessarily think someone was throwing her under the bus. And clearly no one was.
I would like you to find a single instance of me being scared of a bandwagon I authored as mafia.
DrWilgy wrote:Now, you are stating that you'd rather be killed so I do better? do you honestly believe that? wouldn't a civilian mindset prefer "We should kill you so that we can move past your suspicion of me?" especially if the suspicion came from what you felt was nowhere?
I don't understand what you're asking here.
DrWilgy wrote:There is an angle where I can see otherwise, but I don't think this is the case. The chances aren't as great.

Yes.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Now, you are stating that you'd rather be killed so I do better? do you honestly believe that? wouldn't a civilian mindset prefer "We should kill you so that we can move past your suspicion of me?" especially if the suspicion came from what you felt was nowhere?
You said we should kill you so Wilgy can get past his suspicion. Shouldn't you prefer to kill Wilgy, since you know 100% that you are Civ, theoretically?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I had to take my car to the shop and I'll be a nomad with a phone until I get it back. I'll do my best.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
You said we should kill you so Wilgy can get past his suspicion. Shouldn't you prefer to kill Wilgy, since you know 100% that you are Civ, theoretically?
I see. He meant "lynched" then.

I don't think like that. The second best thing that could have happened in BvR would have been me getting lynched Day 2. That would have forced MM and Wilgy (and anybody else who suspected me) to scrutinize other people, and I would not have been alive to run the civilians into the ground.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What do you think of speedchuck? I have a bad feeling about him, but I went through his posts and I don't see much to catch him on. Some of it is connected to FZ turning up bad, I think.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 243

Post by Dyslexicon »

Luke11646 wrote:Dyslexicon changed her vote too much and is always pointing fingers. She just feels fishy, I don't trust her and just too many cat memes. :disappoint:

My vote for MP at the start of the game was RVS, and all the other votes too lol (not really). I don't know what to say to this. Can you tell me how many game you've played?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote:Not a bad case actually, Luke.

I thought MP was killed because he was assumed to be the cop. I thought he was the cop, with all his cop talk.
What is not bad about it in your own words?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm not sure I follow all the conversations going on very well. o.o
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

The language things are interesting though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 104

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote:What do you think of speedchuck? I have a bad feeling about him, but I went through his posts and I don't see much to catch him on. Some of it is connected to FZ turning up bad, I think.
Please explain that last sentence further, if you don't mind.

And if you want to ask me any questions, I am less sick ATM.

linki: Me neither, Dizzy.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

"Anyone can use adverbs." LOL. That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time and I have no idea why, but I'm imagining a whole infomercial. :p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote:I feel like this day consists of too much theory and too little reads, and I'm too sick to do much about it. Hopefully that'll clear up in the next 24 hours.

The thing between Epi, LC, and FZ doesn't feel like three townies going at each other to me. That said, I don't know which one to look at, and my headache has compounded just by catching up. If anyone wants to do some GTH reads between the three, that'd be pretty relevant.

Marmot is still 100% on my good list. Dizzy somewhat less so.

There are 5 people talking in the thread, and ten alive. That makes, what 6 people silent, including me? That's not gonna end well.
You hurt me.
This game day feels radically different reading though, maybe cause I haven't actually been in it much and neither has my gifs and my cloud9 emoji, but some of the conversations feel like they're kind of side tracks a bit or something.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The way it highlights the light touch with which you have treated the game, displayed in your fickle vote changes and the use of cat memes over discussion or questions when voting someone. Also some interactions that I am appreciative of rereading, for my own personal game-solving spreadsheet.

That's what I liked about it on first read-through. Your question made me go back and analyze more how good or bad the case objectively was, and I do see your unspoken point that it can be argued as a bad case. I guess my comment meant more what the case did for me, than it did about the quality of the case. It was also the most in-depth post that Luke has posted to-date, so my words were in part, meant to be encouraging in that regard.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote:
Long Con wrote:Not a bad case actually, Luke.

I thought MP was killed because he was assumed to be the cop. I thought he was the cop, with all his cop talk.
What is not bad about it in your own words?
That was in response to this ^
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote:Random reasons. Cool.
Yus. Mostly cause you're so null to me and I don't know what to do with that. Can we hug it out?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote:The way it highlights the light touch with which you have treated the game, displayed in your fickle vote changes and the use of cat memes over discussion or questions when voting someone. Also some interactions that I am appreciative of rereading, for my own personal game-solving spreadsheet.

That's what I liked about it on first read-through. Your question made me go back and analyze more how good or bad the case objectively was, and I do see your unspoken point that it can be argued as a bad case. I guess my comment meant more what the case did for me, than it did about the quality of the case. It was also the most in-depth post that Luke has posted to-date, so my words were in part, meant to be encouraging in that regard.
I'm playing this game like I like to play my mafia games. I may not look to take it too seriously un the surface, but I believe there's plenty of content to find in my posts. I don't see a problem with changing my vote a lot either.

Speaking of, I already know who to vote for, but I won't do it yet. Meheheheh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote:
Yus. Mostly cause you're so null to me and I don't know what to do with that. Can we hug it out?
Who is not "null" to you and why?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote:
I do.
That's rather dramatic.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:What do you think of speedchuck? I have a bad feeling about him, but I went through his posts and I don't see much to catch him on. Some of it is connected to FZ turning up bad, I think.
I don't have anything working in speedchuck's favor. I would lynch him.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
Who is not "null" to you and why?
Will post readses when done reading everything.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 104

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote:
I don't have anything working in speedchuck's favor. I would lynch him.
Who would you not lynch?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”