Space Invaders [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 415

Re: Space Invaders [Night 1]

Post by Epignosis »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:25 pm If you iso Epi's posts, its all just nothing. 50% are random comments unrelated to the game. 10% are "my cpatian my captain". 10% "I dont care if you think im scummy only Nutella decides the shots". Theres nothing towny about them. Just random comments about this person being scummy, or that person with very little backup behind it. There is no plan for town, only their individual plan of saving Nutella every night which doesnt achieve much of anything other than guarantee they have no bunker saves left after 4 nights. The first post they made with any effort/evidence/"logic" is the convoluted forced argument that a one liner read I made makes me partners with Soneji, which is inconsistent with their own earlier take. How is the majority of this game townreading Epi. I just cannot fathom it.
Ladies and gentlemen, we give you the Mathemagician conjuring statistics out of thin air. :llama:
:haha:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm done responding to anything protocultures has to say this phase. I need to get through the rest of the commentary and feel this is but a snare to keep me from doing that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:35 am I’m begging you guys to not waste saves on people not named nutella

I don’t have the energy or frankly the desire to argue until I get my way but any save used on someone that isn’t nutella is a save wasted.

Just follow Nutella’s plan (I believe she put one out, iso her to find it, should be in a reply to me IIRC), and if she didn’t call for you to protect her HOLD YOUR SAVE.
This is shit. Other people need to be protected too. Mafia can pick all the bunkers off otherwise. Get out of here with that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:43 am If you’re not dunya/me/carot then hold your protect.
Oops. :grin:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:35 am I’m begging you guys to not waste saves on people not named nutella

I don’t have the energy or frankly the desire to argue until I get my way but any save used on someone that isn’t nutella is a save wasted.

Just follow Nutella’s plan (I believe she put one out, iso her to find it, should be in a reply to me IIRC), and if she didn’t call for you to protect her HOLD YOUR SAVE.
This is shit. Other people need to be protected too. Mafia can pick all the bunkers off otherwise. Get out of here with that.
At this stage of the game, no they don’t.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:15 am
Hally wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:45 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:59 pm I don't think I'm nutella's "one true protector." That's silly. What I'm saying is that I'm going to protect her and already did. All other bunkers can protect one another. I understand if you don't believe me and want to hedge on that. Don't, but I understand if you do.
oh i wasn’t saying i don’t believe you! i didn’t mean it in a bad way. i actually think the mindset is more townish than not
This is the level 0 mindset that I cant assign to Epi with their postcount. I would think its more towny if they were a new player.
Sorry. I have to laugh at this. :haha:

You should read the last Mafia game I played. Talk about Level -312.
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 720

Post by protocultures »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:28 pm
protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:25 pm If you iso Epi's posts, its all just nothing. 50% are random comments unrelated to the game. 10% are "my cpatian my captain". 10% "I dont care if you think im scummy only Nutella decides the shots". Theres nothing towny about them. Just random comments about this person being scummy, or that person with very little backup behind it. There is no plan for town, only their individual plan of saving Nutella every night which doesnt achieve much of anything other than guarantee they have no bunker saves left after 4 nights. The first post they made with any effort/evidence/"logic" is the convoluted forced argument that a one liner read I made makes me partners with Soneji, which is inconsistent with their own earlier take. How is the majority of this game townreading Epi. I just cannot fathom it.
Ladies and gentlemen, we give you the Mathemagician conjuring statistics out of thin air. :llama:
:haha:
I invite people to iso the posts and draw their own conclusions.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:59 pm I don't think I'm nutella's "one true protector." That's silly. What I'm saying is that I'm going to protect her and already did. All other bunkers can protect one another. I understand if you don't believe me and want to hedge on that. Don't, but I understand if you do.
oh i wasn’t saying i don’t believe you! i didn’t mean it in a bad way. i actually think the mindset is more townish than not
This is the level 0 mindset that I cant assign to Epi with their postcount. I would think its more towny if they were a new player.

I just brought you down to my level that time. You went slummin'. :slick:

I don't know why Dizzy is getting so uptight about his placement on my list. I don't even have any power here.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 421
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

look, do we have the protects we need in? If so, fine. If not, get on that!
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:44 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:35 pm

I just brought you down to my level that time. You went slummin'. :slick:

I don't know why Dizzy is getting so uptight about his placement on my list. I don't even have any power here.
this game also didn't exist. The last mafia game on the syndicate was Banjo Kazooie.
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 720

Post by protocultures »

theres 10 bunkers remaining in the game. 3 plus you will use one on Nutella on Night 1.

Of the remaining 6 bunkers who CAN save, they have a 1/10 chance to correctly land a save. It costs 1 bunker save to try. Thats 1/10 x 3.6 bunker saves. Ev is -0.64 net bunker saves per save attempted. Assuming Aliens land a kill, we then add an addition 3/4 bunkersaves lost.

Pushing people to try and land a save is ANTI town.

Letting a town die unprotected in the night loses us 3.6 bunker saves which is less than if a bunch of people try to land a save. We end up running out of bunker saves to protect Nutella earlier. We effectively trade laser day shots by tryign to bunker save people who only have value in having bunker saves. There is no value is being alive. You can have 10 bunkers alive with no saves left, and town loses.

This isnt to say we should never save, but with this many players in the game, it isnt close.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Space Invaders [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:51 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:52 pm I see via quick scan I'm on Soneji's shit list too.

Can anybody provide any reason why I'm Alien?

Besides "vibes?"
Well, master. You're kind of just on the outside, and you don't have a lot of impact or give the game much direction, is how I feel. More an observation than a read. A lot of the times when you're town I've seen you be way more pushy and forceful with your solving. Here you're kind of just pushing with one hand. I'm about positive that you'll hate this, but this is how i feel xD
Others have said otherwise. :shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:46 pm

theres 10 bunkers remaining in the game. 3 plus you will use one on Nutella on Night 1.

Of the remaining 6 bunkers who CAN save, they have a 1/10 chance to correctly land a save. It costs 1 bunker save to try. Thats 1/10 x 3.6 bunker saves. Ev is -0.64 net bunker saves per save attempted. Assuming Aliens land a kill, we then add an addition 3/4 bunkersaves lost.

Letting a town die unprotected in the night loses us 3.6 bunker saves which is less than if a bunch of people try to land a save. We end up running out of bunker saves to protect Nutella earlier. We effectively trade laser day shots by tryign to bunker save people who only have value in having bunker saves. There is no value is being alive. You can have 10 bunkers alive with no saves left, and town loses.

This isnt to say we should never save, but with this many players in the game, it isnt close.
Then I'm ANTI town. :feb:

Deal with it.

I protected nutella, and I will do so the next three Nights in a row unless she herself requests in writing to me that I cease and desist. Then I will comply.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:16 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:03 pm That's why I say hey man nice shot.

Why did you pick Soneji? I thought you would go with Mac or Dizzy.
LC open wolfing lol
I think LC was genuinely interested. My opinion is that LC is all right (and this time if I lose it isn't my fault).
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:48 am What is it about Epi's play that's unimaginable?
its so openly selfish and uncooperative in a way where it is clear that town should be cooperating to increases chances of winning.
Assume I'm good for five minutes.

Who is bad? Go.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:03 am "you guys do whatever you want, but I cant trust any of your plans because you might be aliens. My ONE job as a bunker is to save Nutella. I dont care that we discussed a plan to reduce wasted bunker shots on Night 1, I dont trust any of you or math or nothing. I am a bunker and I need to save Nutella. I insta lock in my save before anyone can say anything and then cast doubt on my own save to enocurage others to do the same because I might be an alien". Thats basically my TL;DR of their play so far and why i find it scummy.
I assume that's about me. If that's your stance, tell me about this cat:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:06 pm I also think that nobody except Nutella should be saved, full stop. Including self saves.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:26 am I was taught to take out the other person. If you say "You should pick me!" then you'd say "You should pick him and me!", and saying "I am going to the slugmarket" would inform you to say "He and I are going to the slugmarket". I don't know if "him and I" is ever good. Epi is an English teacher though; maybe he'll weigh in. Never heard of the British/American divide on that one.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:34 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:26 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:48 am What is it about Epi's play that's unimaginable?
its so openly selfish and uncooperative in a way where it is clear that town should be cooperating to increases chances of winning.
protocultures wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:03 am "you guys do whatever you want, but I cant trust any of your plans because you might be aliens. My ONE job as a bunker is to save Nutella. I dont care that we discussed a plan to reduce wasted bunker shots on Night 1, I dont trust any of you or math or nothing. I am a bunker and I need to save Nutella. I insta lock in my save before anyone can say anything and then cast doubt on my own save to enocurage others to do the same because I might be an alien". Thats basically my TL;DR of their play so far and why i find it scummy.
I don't see it as an issue because that is the personality shtick that Epi has cultivated over the years. I fully support you yanking hard on this thread though. Good to have fresh eyes. Just don't expect him to dance.
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 am Dont shoot proto nutella i am over my annoyance however im adamant that cooperation between him and I (american english would say "him and me", in british english its "him and I" fwiw. i know this from the film scott pilgrimm vs the world) is impossible and my energy is better spent elsewhere
I was taught to take out the other person. If you say "You should pick me!" then you'd say "You should pick him and me!", and saying "I am going to the slugmarket" would inform you to say "He and I are going to the slugmarket". I don't know if "him and I" is ever good. Epi is an English teacher though, maybe he'll weigh in. Never heard of the British/American divide on that one.
thanks for a response that helps me understand their meta and why they are being townread for it.
This makes no sense whatsoever.

Half the people here have zero experience with me. :eye:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 464

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:34 am
on another note, i retract my town read on alison based on sloneji interactions. something feels very eloquently forced about her posts and i don't really like it. the posts feel like an alien trying too hard to justify every action rather than not caring how every single thing they do is perceived because you know, they're town.

like this post: it feels like an essay on how to write and edit a perfect sounding post that no one can pick apart for any reason.
Alison wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:37 pm 1) Why put effort for Dizzy and not Epi?

Because Epi meta wouldn't have helped unless I was willing to go to much farther lengths than I had the time, energy or inclination to. The thing with Dizzy was that I was checking up on specific, easily checkable behaviors - having a lot of townreads as town, general belief in the correctness of throwing around towncred left and right, not bussing their partners hard as scum. For Epi, my confusion was that I needed to know Epi as a player or maybe even as a person to untangle the mess of claims/hostility/rapid-fire volley of shots they took at me, and figure out how that impacted their alignment one way or another. That isn't something you can check just by skimming through a few ISOs - you'd basically have to read the entire game or get to know them properly to figure that out.

2) I suspected Dragomir in the first place primarily because the response to some people scumreading him was for Dizzy (who I theorized to be his wolf partner) to immediately bus him (or so I thought at the time). This is why when I put Dizzy and Dragomir down as scum on my initial list, I listed them together - because my theory was that they were specifically wolf buddies together and Dizzy was bussing him. I've later come into evidence about Dizzy's meta that shows that Dizzy's actions weren't necessarily a bus, which means that particular reason for suspecting Dragomir is out the window.

Later on, my suspicions on the Dragomir/MacDougall slot were renewed by MacDougall's behavior. As much as we try to keep out of game stuff from influencing out reads, the fact is that if someone is under pressure and subs out, they're >rand to be wolf (because town would be more likely to be like "okay losers, here's my reads, sheep me after I flip green"). MacDougall came into a slot like that and immediately started exhibiting a whole bunch of anti-town behavior. I put two and two together, and they add up to a scumread on Mac.
i realize she was addressing questions, but it's just a way of being perceived that sits weird with me.
"sloneji?" :goofp:

I don't buy this take.

"Something feels very eloquently forced..."

What is that something?

The entire opinion expressed here is predicated on vague feelings nobody else here can understand or validate. This stinks.

"
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Random quotation mark fuck you.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 321
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

Epignosis who do you think reads you well in general?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Galaxy brain read. Epi/Proto is scum theater.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:58 pm

Deal with it.

I protected nutella, and I will do so the next three Nights in a row unless she herself requests in writing to me that I cease and desist. Then I will comply.
where's the copy paste gimme a sec
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

i cannot say i care very much about this epi/proto exchange
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So I caught up and there was really not much there aside from Alison flipping on me which fine.

I'm gonna be doing actual real world things for a while today. Later.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Deal with it.

if I hear the fucking word anti-town again the conversation is a non-starter.

I don't give two shits about what is anti-town or not, what is anti-town or not is your opinion, it's not fact, and it doesn't help you find wolves so who the fuck cares?

Adapt to play. Lynch wolves. Lynching anti-town people is adjunct. It's not mafia though, it's comparing who has the bigger penis and wolves don't have to play astonishingly anti-town, that's not how behaviour works. So when we get into LYLO with all the wolves who have half a brain and know how to play mafia what are you going to do, bow down to the wolf team and say "wow well played I wasn't able to catch you?" That's coward talk.

Not specifically related to this exact thing about randomly voting at EOD in general. But it's always something that's gonna exist in champs games and has in this game that isn't related to speedvoting at EOD, we just file it under the more political term of "culture clash" and write it up as "the thing that makes champs mafia sided".

wait was this in my game??
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm still six pages behind and in the middle of dishes after cooking a lemon basil pasta dish with delicious smoked paprika baked chicken. :martini:

I suspect dunya, protocultures, and Rej the most.

I noticed earlier today dunya saying something about I'm good despite the coffee tell and Eloh told her we have coffee and so on.

That's silly. Nothing I've done here warrants more discussion than what time I have coffee? And by the way, you don't hear about me having coffee because when I do I'm at work.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Carotenoid wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:17 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:13 am IMPORTANT QUESTION: When does night end? Should I do something?
I think it's submit actions 23 hours after night post, so that's a bit before 21h EST. Na, don't use your bunker saves.
You know Dyslexicon can protect?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hally wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:32 am
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:50 am
Hally wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:41 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:10 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:31 amOh you're the person who said that. Good good. Have you ever town read Dizzy and been caught out?
We don't talk about that in our family. But really, Hally knows me well and reads me extremely well. I didn't know Hally would sub into this game - If I was scum I would have to play around them being in the game. If I was scum in a game without Hally or people who know me like that, I would be flat and solvy and "make sense" and you would all town read me and I would win. It has happened before. =p
this ^ is also true. dizzy would not fool me here because he never knew id get in the game. when hes scum and im town he actively tries to play around me in a way that makes me town read him. but he cant play around me if im not here. but now i am here, and hes just town always sorry i dont make the rules except here i kinda am :p
hmmm, if one of hally or dizzy is alien, i'd choose hally before dizzy based on this pocketing attempt. kinda weird gripe but the " :p " at the end of this post just screams something to me that rings my paranoia bells and i am the queen of that emoji lol :p

i just don't think someone can enter into a game and be so sure about dizzy without TMI. i can reread dizzy's post to mac as paranoid town dizzy, i suppose. hmmmm.
?? i think you’re already aware of this but dizzy and i are from the same homesite. i’ve played with him in like every game that ive been in for the past... seven years? i know his play better than anyone. so yes, i could be and am sure about dizzy without tmi. he is town and it’s blindingly obvious to me given my experience with him :p

i dont really like both how much you’ve clinged to your early sr of dizzy and how you’re now trying to discredit me and my read on him. idk why you wouldn’t just take what i’m saying at face value given how well i know him. you aren’t wrong in the sense that if i was scum here i’d still tr and hard defend dizzy because doing anything less would out myself to him since he’d know i was bs-ing and would never not tr him when he is town. but you don’t know that. idk how you’re approaching your read on dizzy/me feels bad
dunya is mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:07 pm Just finished page 18 - Hally, Epi and proto all scream town to me. I know some people suspect proto but I think this suspicion is largely unjustified and he's one of my top townreads. The sheer amount of effort and care put into trying to solve the game in favor of town, the reckless demands to shoot him to prove his reads right, the paranoia/tinfoil about being played - all town and all things I've done as town. proto also has this "the setup/game should be played this way, this is the correct way, you have to follow this" attitude that I think is super town.
That isn't how proof works.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have to finish the dishes.

Still five pages back.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Deal with it.

if I hear the fucking word anti-town again the conversation is a non-starter.

I don't give two shits about what is anti-town or not, what is anti-town or not is your opinion, it's not fact, and it doesn't help you find wolves so who the fuck cares?

Adapt to play. Lynch wolves. Lynching anti-town people is adjunct. It's not mafia though, it's comparing who has the bigger penis and wolves don't have to play astonishingly anti-town, that's not how behaviour works. So when we get into LYLO with all the wolves who have half a brain and know how to play mafia what are you going to do, bow down to the wolf team and say "wow well played I wasn't able to catch you?" That's coward talk.

Not specifically related to this exact thing about randomly voting at EOD in general. But it's always something that's gonna exist in champs games and has in this game that isn't related to speedvoting at EOD, we just file it under the more political term of "culture clash" and write it up as "the thing that makes champs mafia sided".

wait was this in my game??
gold
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 490

Post by dunya »

Epi is silly. You always focus on trivial things when reading me and end up fixated on misunderstanding me. Try to look at the big picture and see town Dunia

Alison understood what I meant and u didn't. So that's all on u, ;p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I have never seen TSP curse before I think. Wow.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

proto and epi feel t/t

But it's getting tiring and I'm ignoring the posts tbh
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Space Invaders [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:51 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:52 pm I see via quick scan I'm on Soneji's shit list too.

Can anybody provide any reason why I'm Alien?

Besides "vibes?"
Well, master. You're kind of just on the outside, and you don't have a lot of impact or give the game much direction, is how I feel. More an observation than a read. A lot of the times when you're town I've seen you be way more pushy and forceful with your solving. Here you're kind of just pushing with one hand. I'm about positive that you'll hate this, but this is how i feel xD
If this is one-handed Epi, I'm dying to see full force Epi.
I never want to see one-handed Epi. :puppy:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:35 pm Some stuff I want to say

@Dizzy I appreciate your sentiment about how you understand my brain. I feel the same way about you. It's cool to me every time I read your posts, it's like I'm looking at a mirror, except the mirror is kinda better than me but STILL.

@dunya when you mentioned that you're bummed that I lost faith in you, I know that was obviously an adorable remark made in jest, but I can't stop thinking about it and I feel like a worthless person. I genuinely apologize. I know I shouldn't, I know that the emotion I'm feeling rn is completely irrational with every fibre of my brain, and that this was nowhere near your intent but I just can't help it. I'm really, really, really sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please like me still (sorry)

Also I'm finally at the comfort of my own home. Imagine that, having internet in your own home and the ability to stretch your legs on your bed as you're playing mafia and the luxury of having a laptop to type on and the convenience to use grammar and punctuation and stuff. Oh lordy lord.

Scum beware. My strength just increased tenfold and you are all in trouble. I feel so strong rn that I will even finish that argument that I started with proto and bury the hatchet and move on, with no grudges, that's the mature thing to do. Life is good.
I enjoyed this post.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:55 pm I have never seen TSP curse before I think. Wow.
its a copypasta he didnt write it
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Hally wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:00 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:55 pm I have never seen TSP curse before I think. Wow.
its a copypasta he didnt write it
ooooh lmao. I thought it was super out of character. Back to never seeing TSP curse.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:53 pm
^^^^^^^^^^ this is town

this is town frustrated at someone behaving in a way they think is anti-town

scum might express a similar sentiment to look good, but ham it up, dramatize about epi being a liability, etc. this tone is SUPER pure and is just straight "we should be working together. why aren't you?"
Then protocultures should find a better use of time than this.

But of course I don't agree with your view. I agree with mine.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:05 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:09 am Rej and LC for most uninspiring and in PoE.

Alison and Dunya for most ??? and in PoE.

Tony for most likely to be correct tinfoil and in PoE.

@tutuu Did you ever answer how you came to know Carot by the name of Carotte?
half the game is saying Carotte
I appreciate Tony.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:11 pm I see nothing towny from LC they can be the next shot. I feel like they haven't put in a lot of effort, my bad if I missed it. Less effort than Tony so I would shoot LC first based off principle.
I know Long Con's game better than anyone, and nutella knows that.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:11 pm I see nothing towny from LC they can be the next shot. I feel like they haven't put in a lot of effort, my bad if I missed it. Less effort than Tony so I would shoot LC first based off principle.
I know Long Con's game better than anyone, and nutella knows that.
:haha: I love this
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Isn't night ending soon? I wanna know what's up
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

A Life Cut Too Short

At night, the aliens made another invasion. At this point, humanity was prepared for it, so they hid in their bunkers.

Unfortunately, one soldier did not. They were new to the military force that was defending Earth, and they were eager to prove themselves and help protect their loved ones. So while others were hiding, they boarded their jet fighter and tried to attack one of the flying saucers that was blasting a nearby city.

It wasn't a good idea, though. Without the laser cannon, beating the aliens was almost impossible. A very promising career was cut short, way too soon.

Hally (Bunker) was killed.

Day 2 Begins!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Space Invaders [Day 2]

Post by dunya »

wow I know no syndicat would agree to offing a brand new player on our site who just replaced in.

Rip Hally, I'm sorry you can't play more pls stick around cos you're awesome :(
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Thank you very much for replacing in my game and for all the effort catching up and posting in such a short time frame, [mention]Hally[/mention] . I hope you play more games here some other time.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Please come play another game some time [mention]Hally[/mention], and thanks for subbing in!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

avenge me town!

Return to “Previous Heists”