[END] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Which game will be next in my Heist TV Sitcom series? You decide! Pick 1 or 2.

Friends (Sockpuppets)
12%
Friends (Regular Accounts)
12%
Malcolm in the Middle (Sockpuppets)
6%
Malcolm in the Middle (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Scrubs (Sockpuppets)
12%
Scrubs (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Seinfeld (Sockpuppets)
35%
Seinfeld (Regular Accounts)
12%
No preference / Placeholder
12%

Total votes: 17
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Re: [DAY 3] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Post by 1337 »

I "faxed" you to get people talking about Chris, not vote a silent specimen.
Thundercat
Determination
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Thundercat »

well.....he came out of hiding and started talking....
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

I'm going to go ahead and vote Chris now. I really don't see a point in delaying this any further.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Principal Skinner »

Alright I"m here, if anyone has any questions for me.
I'll go pull up previous questions
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Well, it seems inevitable that all you lovely people are going to make the mistake of lynching me. I'll vote for Jerry Gergich. Oh! And I see that My good friend Ben Wyatt has voted there as well! Good choice old pal! Once I flip civ I recommend you all give some serious scrutiny to the people who keep repeating the lie that I was not doiung anything but roleplaying. I'm certain you'll find your baddies among them. I suppose this means I won't like to be 150 years old after all, that makes me sad. Maybe one last call to Dr. Richard Nygard so that I can go out smiling! Good luck civilians! :biggrin:
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutellaphant »

Chris Traeger wrote:Well, it seems inevitable that all you lovely people are going to make the mistake of lynching me. I'll vote for Jerry Gergich. Oh! And I see that My good friend Ben Wyatt has voted there as well! Good choice old pal! Once I flip civ I recommend you all give some serious scrutiny to the people who keep repeating the lie that I was not doiung anything but roleplaying. I'm certain you'll find your baddies among them. I suppose this means I won't like to be 150 years old after all, that makes me sad. Maybe one last call to Dr. Richard Nygard so that I can go out smiling! Good luck civilians! :biggrin:
Got any legacy reads, old sport?
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Principal Skinner »

Ron Swanson wrote:Ann is dropping out of my radar as well. Her contribution to Day 2 turned out to be empty, since she never made it back to change anything. I'd inquire if she can sum up her suspects for right now, since I don't remember much of her stance upon perusing the posts. On the hand, I also felt that she had been bitting my ass because she's uncomfortable with the roleplay ratio. Nothing I can do about that, however, woman. I'm Ron ***ing Swanson. But at least it's good to get on the same page of all that messy exchange.
My scum suspects so far are:

Chris has been my top read so far (sorry I know this seems like the easy way out). But I did voice my opinion earlier today, before the votes:
Ann Perkins wrote:I find it interesting that 2 of the people I am suspecting, Donna & Craig, voted to tie up to the vote on Leslie. But... Mafia wouldn't all vote to save Leslie, right? Has Donna/Craig/Leslie even communicated with eachother in this game?? I mean, if Mafia has a day chat, they might forget to talk in THIS day chat.
In any case, I'm going to start the day with a vote on Leslie. I wouldn't mind a Chris lynch today either.

Sorry I wasn't able to check in at the end of the day, was out with the fam. There was no "unvote" option yesterday, so I couldn't unvote Ron; Ron definitely has stepped it up yesterday, in my eyes, in towniness. I know other players always thought he was town, but I'm just not used to players roleplaying x.x throws me off. Ron questioning me, and accepting some answers but not others to things I have said/done really helped me getting over my tunnelvision on the guy. Sorry Ron :(
ps. you DID claim Citizen twice :P

Chris, can you give us a read on Leslie & Donna?
Donna, can you give a read on Chris & Leslie?
Leslie...? Same thing.
(I said Craig, but meant Chris)

One reason I suspect Chris is one of the same reasons I suspected you, earlier, Ron: using roleplay as a crutch. Almost seems like it's occasionally used to brush off accusations or downplay the severity of the posts. In the posts there are isn't any roleplay, Chris seems really defensive, like when I questioned if him, Donna & Leslie even have communicated in the entire thread at all. He immediately shot down the thought, and accused it of being bad logic. I don't see how something like this is bad logic, as it is entirely possible. I'm not saying it guarantees those three being Mafia, was just trying to form some discussion around it.

I also don't really like how after I start a post stating I'm kind of on the fence w/ Chris, he does an ISO which miraculously changes his opinion on me. I see this as a mild form of buddying.

Also, for someone who posts massive walls of information, his reads on Leslie and Donna that he gave where lack luster.
"As far as Donna Meagle is concerned, she is an exemplary Parks Employee, but her performance this game has been lacking and I don't like that such a low poster came in and called me blendy. It seems too easy considering that Ron and April were very outspoken in their inaccurate accusations that I have only been role playing and not contributing anything to the game. More on that in a bit."
- This isn't really a read on Donna, it's just him stating some points about the slot. His read on Donna turns into a comment about Ron & April. Not cool

"Leslie's accusations have seemed to be too blatantly inaccurate for me to think she actually is mafia. With her activity in the thread, if she were bad I would expect her accusations to be something that could gain more traction. I mean clearly April was civ, her comments about it being a stretch to call her a confirmed civ were either an attempt to protect April from the inevitable night kill or just plain being obtuse. Either way, I don't see a case for her being a member of the mafia team."
- While this read is a little more than his read on Donna, is it still lacking. If anything, I would assume that playing in the "middle ground" of the game, attempting to look helpful, while not really bringing enough attention on herself as a Town Leader is more of a Mafia read than a Town read. But I guess we can have different opinions. Just personally find it odd that his read on someone who he saved with his vote is Town.

There are my opinions on the slots in this game:
Scummiest: Chris Traeger
Second: Donna Meagle
Third: Leslie Knope
Very close fourth: Andy Dwyer
Mid-ground, town lean: Ron Swanson
Reads like a Civ: Bobby Newport
Town read : Ben Wyatt

These three haven't really done much for me to really gather an opinion. I would say that these people are likely Civ, with max 1 being Mafia. If I had to choose the scummiest out of these three, it would be Jean-Ralphio.

Jean-Ralphio
Jerry Gergich
Tom Haverford
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

Ann Perkins wrote:Alright I"m here, if anyone has any questions for me.
I'll go pull up previous questions
If your boy-toy C-Traeg bites it tonight, yu wanna get wet with sound on the dance floor with me at the Snakehole Lounge tonight? #mourningglory
November
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 103

Post by November »

Chris Traeger wrote:Well, it seems inevitable that all you lovely people are going to make the mistake of lynching me. I'll vote for Jerry Gergich. Oh! And I see that My good friend Ben Wyatt has voted there as well! Good choice old pal! Once I flip civ I recommend you all give some serious scrutiny to the people who keep repeating the lie that I was not doiung anything but roleplaying. I'm certain you'll find your baddies among them. I suppose this means I won't like to be 150 years old after all, that makes me sad. Maybe one last call to Dr. Richard Nygard so that I can go out smiling! Good luck civilians! :biggrin:
ok i get this but like people don't want to vote you for just role playing
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Perd Hapley »

Day 3: Microchip

Welcome back to Ya Heard? With Perd. I'm Perd Hapley, and I am about to report the news.

Pawnee City Manager Chris Traeger has been found dead this evening. While going out on an evening jog, he was apparently stabbed to death, continuing a recent trend of murdered people dying. I am being informed that his last words were "my body is a microchip".

Spoiler: show
Chris Traeger has been lynched.

He was Spacedaisy and a Mafia Goon.
It is now Night 3.

The thread is now locked for the next 24 hours. If you have an active power, send in your PM.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Day 3 Final Vote Tally

Who is a murderer?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Andy Dwyer
No votes

Ann Perkins
No votes

Ben Wyatt
No votes

Bobby Newport
No votes

Chris Traeger
Ron Swanson (4), Leslie Knope (5), Bobby Newport (7), Jerry Gergich (8), Donna Meagle (10), Jean-Ralphio (15) 40%

Donna Meagle
No votes

Jean-Ralphio
No votes

Jerry Gergich
Ben Wyatt (9), Chris Traeger (14) 13%

Leslie Knope
Andy Dwyer (2) 7%

Ron Swanson
No votes

Tom Haverford
No votes

*Unvote*
No votes

*No Lynch*
No votes

Greg Pikitis! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), JaggedJimmyJay (3), a2thezebra (6), Quin (11), juliets (12), motel room (13) 40%
Total votes : 15

Missing votes: Ann Perkins, Tom Haverford
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [NIGHT 3] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Post by Perd Hapley »

Night 3: Flu Shot

You are watching the news, and I am Perd Hapley reporting the news you are watching.

I am here at the Pawnee Hospital to tell you a shocking story that will shock you. Tonight, while giving a flu shot to a patient, a local nurse was attacked by that patient. Witnesses described a man, in jeans and a black tank top, with multiple tattoos and gray hair as the attacker who attacked the nurse. They said she reached for his arm to give him the flu shot and he jumped off the bed, grabbed the needle and stabbed her in the neck with it. He was detained by Pawnee police and his blood work shows he had a variety of drugs in his system. While they were questioning him, he indicated that he had been paid to do it, but before he could answer he died of a drug overdose.

I'm Perd Hapley, and now I'm not going to get my flu shot this year.

Spoiler: show
Ann Perkins has been killed.

She was Cryptonic and a Vanilla Townie.
It is now Day 4.

You have 48 hours to lynch a murderer.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [DAY 4] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

I think I unlocked and then re-locked the thread on accident, in case any of you tried posting just now. It is now open.
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Towny McTownface »

RIP Ann, you sweet, beautiful, naive, exotic princess. :(

I still think that Chris was trying to save Jerry and that they were both trying to distance themselves from each other. We got one, so I'm voting for the other this time around. Hopefully we knock out two of these bastards in a row.

I won't have access to a computer for most of tomorrow, but I should be on one all day Friday to keep up on new developments. For now, I'm parking my vote in Jerry's spot.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Maid »

Leslie Knope wrote:RIP Ann, you sweet, beautiful, naive, exotic princess. :(

I still think that Chris was trying to save Jerry and that they were both trying to distance themselves from each other. We got one, so I'm voting for the other this time around. Hopefully we knock out two of these bastards in a row.

I won't have access to a computer for most of tomorrow, but I should be on one all day Friday to keep up on new developments. For now, I'm parking my vote in Jerry's spot.
I like when things are called. I like when elections are called.* I like when I called Chris bad. I like that I called you his partner.

*In my favor of course.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

lynch jerry
then leslie
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Akemi Homura »

It's awfully sad to see Ann go, but I don't feel too bad about Chris. He wasn't from Pawnee anyway. I think we should help his partner Ben follow in his footsteps.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Aw c'mon guys. I know you like to tease me around the office, but lynching me is taking it too far.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

jerry why do you distrust ben
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

If Jerry doesn't actually address his accusers or actually describe his case against me, I'm just going to assume he's a baddie who has given up.

Until he decides to give playing the game a shot, he's where my vote's going to be.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Bobby Newport wrote:
Leslie Knope wrote:RIP Ann, you sweet, beautiful, naive, exotic princess. :(

I like when things are called. I like when elections are called.* I like when I called Chris bad. I like that I called you his partner.

*In my favor of course.
Leslie brings up a reasonable point that the Chris and Jerry votes could be seen as distancing. Why do you think that is not the case and that Leslie and Chris are partners?
Andy Dwyer wrote:lynch jerry
then leslie
You've been asking us to lynch Leslie forever. Why do you now want us to lynch Jerry first?
Andy Dwyer wrote:jerry why do you distrust ben

Or is this getting more to the reason you want Jerry first now? I get that Andy, I really do. I have town read on Ben as well.

Andy - if you had one lynch to lead, who would it be against and why? I feel like you have insight to give that most people blow off because "Andy is scatterbrained." and for as much as Ron has tried to corral your attention and widen your scope, it's somehow fallen a bit short. For April. For Pawnee. Help us out kid. I know you got it in you.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

well it's all to do with how the lynch went down. jerry's votes looked like distancing to me and i think chris' flip is more indicative of a bad jerry than a bad leslie
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Maid »

Donna Meagle wrote:Leslie brings up a reasonable point that the Chris and Jerry votes could be seen as distancing. Why do you think that is not the case and that Leslie and Chris are partners?
A reasonable point that...could be seen as distancing. You know, I make reasonable points all the time, and people are always distancing from me, so hello!

Chris got lynched trying to save Leslie. And Leslie voted for self-preservation. Open and shut case. If Leslie isn't bad, then Donna is for saying things I don't like.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Bobby -I know it's hard to understand sometimes, but I am not bad for asking for clarification. I just want to understand where everyone is coming from. For all I know, you could be bad. I'm still trying to figure all that out ya know? BTW - I do really like your candy. :)
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Andy Dwyer wrote:well it's all to do with how the lynch went down. jerry's votes looked like distancing to me and i think chris' flip is more indicative of a bad jerry than a bad leslie
That is super for sure understandable, and honestly, I expect most people to go after Jerry because of it. But you've gone pretty much since day 1 ballz to the wallz on Leslie. How is this last cycle more damning to Jerry than Leslie in *your* eyes? This is important to me as I try to figure stuff out which of the two are lying to me.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

For serious, I think we need to recognize the advice Andy's been giving us since Day1....Leslie is bad, and here's why (srsly, can't remember evr being this lucid since I tried E for the first time shortly after my Bar Mitzvah) She seemed off a bit in the start, but most first day reads can be ALL SORTS of wiggety-wiggety-wiggety-whack, right? But over the next couple days, here's a breakdown of what I'm scopin':
D2: suspects ron and andy, eyes jerry, says Chris is hard to get a read on, votes ron but later changes it to Ben and shortly thereafter says it'll go to Tom or Jerry (like the cartoon! LOL)finally landing on Jerry and then disses YOURS TRULY calling me an Eagletonian carsalseman or soething which is really masking how much she relly wants a ride on the J-R EXPRESS with stops at arousal and exhilaration station!...but I digress...at the end of the day she says "It's more likely Jeremy's bad than me. You guys forced my hand." and follows that up with
Leslie Knope wrote:I really hope Jamm's bad. Otherwise we just voted for two civvies. He's on my suspicious list anyway, so if I survive then we'll know for sure.
...JJ later turns up civ,but not before Leslie is quick to point out:
Leslie Knope wrote:Let the record show it was April and Ron who waited until the last minute to vote for me.
So basically in the span of a day, the Knopester throws 5 different people under the bus! That just don't smell right to me, and I should know having been the PERSONAL scentier to none other than Mr. Dennis FEINSTEIN himself!

I think she was targeting Jerry because he's yur typical shy, quiet simpleton who would make a GREAT patsy and Ron because he was the most vocal threat after April (who had been all but confirmed as civ) and Ann, who was later taken out after making a hard push against Leslie & Chris on D3.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Ace in the hole! As beautiful as the first pig roast of the winter season. Never trusted that sunshine hippie flatterer.

I'll be back with more thoughts and supatowning later. I didn't get revenge killed, so I might be on to others as well. We might be dealing with scaredycats, after all.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

I distrust Ben because he's from out of town, his ways are different from ours, and he comes across as fake and trying too hard (not something I'm likely to be accused of!) He is also freinds with Chris, who was bad.

Lynching me is the lazy option. It's what the mafia would want you to do, and it will give you nothing but a Vanilla Civilian.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

The accusation that I was distancing from Chris is absurd. I was one of the first to call out Chris for his phoneyness. Phoneyness I see echoed in Ben.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Ben Wyatt wrote:If Jerry doesn't actually address his accusers or actually describe his case against me, I'm just going to assume he's a baddie who has given up.

Until he decides to give playing the game a shot, he's where my vote's going to be.
I always distrust posts like this. "If you don't do X, I'll have no choice but to vote you. Then if I don't satisfy him and you guys lynch a civvie, he can say "well, it was his fault, not mine. He should have done what I said." It's a trap designed to duck accountability.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

I think Ben is the killer, but I'll move my vote to Leslie for now in case I am not around for the lynch and need to save myself.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Jerry Gergich wrote:The accusation that I was distancing from Chris is absurd. I was one of the first to call out Chris for his phoneyness. Phoneyness I see echoed in Ben.
That... is distancing. *frowns*
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Jerry Gergich wrote:I distrust Ben because he's from out of town, his ways are different from ours, and he comes across as fake and trying too hard (not something I'm likely to be accused of!) He is also freinds with Chris, who was bad.

Lynching me is the lazy option. It's what the mafia would want you to do, and it will give you nothing but a Vanilla Civilian.
This is the laziest attempt at a defense I've seen in a while.
Jerry Gergich wrote:The accusation that I was distancing from Chris is absurd. I was one of the first to call out Chris for his phoneyness. Phoneyness I see echoed in Ben.
Bullsuit. :)
Jerry Gergich wrote:
Ben Wyatt wrote:If Jerry doesn't actually address his accusers or actually describe his case against me, I'm just going to assume he's a baddie who has given up.

I always distrust posts like this. "If you don't do X, I'll have no choice but to vote you. Then if I don't satisfy him and you guys lynch a civvie, he can say "well, it was his fault, not mine. He should have done what I said." It's a trap designed to duck accountability.
you pretty much did this exact thing in the first post I quoted in this post.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

LOVIN' the new threads, R-truth! #ballin' #getchasome
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Hunt approach number 1

Fact for Day 1, Chris was on the mislynch committee. Excluding myself as town, that leaves two people alive who also piled on Bill: Ben and Donna.

I feel I have talked before about Ben's Day 1 activity on this case, in that for a long time, he was just fluff and banter, even as Bill discussed important stuff, like the Miller claim and "counter-claiming" on it. Then, at halfpoint, he turns to serious casemaking, including Bill in his visor (along Perkins - confirmed civ - and Andrew - confirmed doofus). That is a two-civ focus, at least. The part I remember talking about is feeling that a bit of Ben's arguments had a bit of a vibe smear towards Bill's interactions with April. The momentum of his case and vote was midpoint enough to allow an interpretation of trying to make himself useful. Overall, I feel Ben's Day 1 speaks less well about him.

His mentions of Chris seem to have not existed at all during this phase.

Donna, on the other hand, made an unreasoned (or rather banter-filled) vote, at the end of the phase. This would be a dangerous mafia move, if only under some shelter considering the immensity of that wagon.

Her mentions of Chris during this phase have also not existed. She did not acknowledge his considerable presence, although she made a slight effort to read Ben, Knope, Perkins, Andrew and myself as ok for putting the same amount of work overall. This constitutes perhaps a worrisome detail, although such combination of following in Chris' footsteps, yet ignoring himself, is carelessness that makes me doubt it would be part of mafia's practice.

As for the others, to sum it up in short:

Newport and Tom were AWOL.
Andy began his crusade against Knope.
Jan-Remo shitvoted Tom.
Jerry locked on Ben for questionable, underbaked reasons (profiling him as a "tryhard"), while also placing Chris in the same boat. Contrary to Donna, this pings me as a potential attempt to distance from Chris, fling shit at someone else (or, alternatively, distance from both teammates) and vote outside the sure mislynch.
Leslie was not proactive and went to some deal to put weight into a suspicion on me, right on endphase's edge.

Overall, at this point, I would single Jerry, Leslie and Ben as suspects. Less so Donna and Donny. The others cannot be profiled based on proving themselves less worthy than lawyers. Let's see how this will hold up, going into the next phase.

Fact about Day 2: Chris was yet again happy to find himself on a civilian lynch, with possible extra investment to create diversion, as we are currently surmising. The fact that he chose to vote on a ping on a total new suspect (Jamm), compared to old crafted suspects he even acknowledge to be still active (Ann and Jerry), was noted and led to his well-deserved downfall.

Ben worked consistent on a Jerry case throughout the phase, even influencing a midway leading wagon on him. If Ben and Chris are in cohorts, this would look like inconsistent, wire-tripping teamwork, given that Chris undid the Jerry lynch that Ben worked on. Unless Leslie is also in the mix and it was required for Chris to do something about saving Leslie. Not out of the question, but too much of a third party stretch all the same. At basic level, the Ben - Chris link is weakened by the contradictory wagons they created.

Donna was again in "I'll post a bit on everyone while polishing my nails" mode. Again she placed the contributive players in her top echelon, this time mentioning Chris as "middle of the pack". My insistence on Chris led to her saying more words on him. Then, my suggestion to get more people to talk about Chris led to her voting Jamm, a person she had nothing to say about except "I hope he will come back to post". *frowns* This is almost changing the subject. The fact that she voted the same as Chris yet again, plus everything above, is borderline suicidal from a teammate perspective.

Newport was again non-existent.
Tom shitvoted Ben. On a separate note, I do not understand why this man still exists in this game. The last time he was seen, we were in a different month.
Andrew was Andrew.
Leslie was very supportive of the Jerry case - almost going along with Ben's whole idea - then saved her ass from getting lynched.
Jerry kept pedalling on Ben and the high posters, including Chris, although he did a stinker of a job to cover anyone but Ben.
Jam-Robo reacted to Chris call towards low posters and it even shows up, among his pile of untranslatable gibberish, that he "feels he can trust him". *frowns*

So at the end of this phase, I'd worry less about Ben (unless that mentioned Chris - Ben - Leslie connection is right in our ***ing face), slightly more about Donna and Joo-Rall and Leslie and Jerry remain a constant focus.

Fact about Day 3: unless Andy or Ben are part of the equation, Chris was bussed.

Andrew was Andrew.
J-I'm tired of this name already exhibited a 180 on suspecting Andy (no longer), suspecting Leslie (sudden yes) and suspecting Chris (sudden yes). *frowns*
Ben analysed a Chris - Jerry connection. He went with Jerry and he has a line about feeling unsure about the Chris vote gaining so much traction, which is the type of insecurity that should come more from a lonely civ, plus there's really no sense of him trying to change people's minds with this statement, or with the counter-wagon vote.
Donna uses two or three adjectives to describe how she feels worse about Chris and then votes for him. Mhm.
Jerry did shit all day and dumped the vote on Chris with ease.
Leslie was quite trigger happy, following my case on Chris. Yet again, there is little material to tell us why we should clear her for such actions. Her sole interaction with Chris was both interpretable source for forced antagonism and remarks that are fair (Chris' Jamm vote having been meant for a Jerry self-save, not her's) or even very fair (Jerry distancing from Chris).

Jerry, Leslie, Donna, Jeantard remain constant. In this order, even.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Jerry Gergich wrote:I distrust Ben because he's from out of town, his ways are different from ours, and he comes across as fake and trying too hard (not something I'm likely to be accused of!) He is also freinds with Chris, who was bad.

Why is this argument of yours 80% lore garbage, and yet you speak of us being lazy in our suspicions and votes? The only bit that has anything to do with mafia content(that Ben is faking it or "trying to hard") is the stuff I don't recall you having elaborated in any significant way.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

ron, serious question, why are my posts "andrew being andrew" when i brought up like at least 3 of those points already?

i'm not complaining, i appreciate your post, and agree with it
but why is "andrew being andrew", but you are reposting what andrew said.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

I don't even suspect u but like jeez

bert macklin is just trying to both have fun and do his best
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

i'm ok with either lynch btw
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Ron Swanson wrote:

Why is this argument of yours 80% lore garbage, and yet you speak of us being lazy in our suspicions and votes? The only bit that has anything to do with mafia content(that Ben is faking it or "trying to hard") is the stuff I don't recall you having elaborated in any significant way.
I don't elaborate. I'm just in charge of the filing. Mafia elaborate. Because their schemes are elaborate.
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account

I voted for Chris because Ron found an obvious and gaping inconsistency in Chris' story I wish I could say I'd found. Yes, it does seem like I placed my vote rashly and quickly, but I also had room to be convinced to change my vote to someone else if more convincing evidence had arised. I didn't because Chris' defense wasn't sufficient and, if anything, more damning. Not only toward himself, but also toward Jerry. I was the second person to place a vote for Chris - immediately after Ron. Jerry was the fourth and he did it quietly.

I understand that I've been all over the place and the only way to truly prove my innocence is by dying, but we got one of those bastards yesterday and I want to get another one of them today. My vote stays with Jerry for now.
Bobby Newport wrote:Chris got lynched trying to save Leslie. And Leslie voted for self-preservation. Open and shut case. If Leslie isn't bad, then Donna is for saying things I don't like.
Jamm got lynched that round. When Chris got lynched, I only had one vote and he had six.

And what do you mean about Donna?
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account

Jean-Ralphio wrote:For serious, I think we need to recognize the advice Andy's been giving us since Day1....Leslie is bad, and here's why (srsly, can't remember evr being this lucid since I tried E for the first time shortly after my Bar Mitzvah) She seemed off a bit in the start, but most first day reads can be ALL SORTS of wiggety-wiggety-wiggety-whack, right? But over the next couple days, here's a breakdown of what I'm scopin':
D2: suspects ron and andy, eyes jerry, says Chris is hard to get a read on, votes ron but later changes it to Ben and shortly thereafter says it'll go to Tom or Jerry (like the cartoon! LOL)finally landing on Jerry and then disses YOURS TRULY calling me an Eagletonian carsalseman or soething which is really masking how much she relly wants a ride on the J-R EXPRESS with stops at arousal and exhilaration station!...but I digress...at the end of the day she says "It's more likely Jeremy's bad than me. You guys forced my hand." and follows that up with
Leslie Knope wrote:I really hope Jamm's bad. Otherwise we just voted for two civvies. He's on my suspicious list anyway, so if I survive then we'll know for sure.
...JJ later turns up civ,but not before Leslie is quick to point out:
Leslie Knope wrote:Let the record show it was April and Ron who waited until the last minute to vote for me.
So basically in the span of a day, the Knopester throws 5 different people under the bus! That just don't smell right to me, and I should know having been the PERSONAL scentier to none other than Mr. Dennis FEINSTEIN himself!
First of all you're disgusting and it would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever happen in a million years. Second, this has all be discussed to death and what kind of effort were you putting forward? Third, I didn't (and still don't, but I'm getting a slightly better idea) know who I could trust. Fourth. You're gross.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:I think she was targeting Jerry because he's yur typical shy, quiet simpleton who would make a GREAT patsy and Ron because he was the most vocal threat after April (who had been all but confirmed as civ) and Ann, who was later taken out after making a hard push against Leslie & Chris on D3.
I'm not "targeting" anyone. I'm voting for Jerry because I think he's a scumbag. Just like I thought Chris was a scumbag.
Jerry Gergich wrote:I don't elaborate. I'm just in charge of the filing. Mafia elaborate. Because their schemes are elaborate.
Still no argument or case for your innocence then? Mafia scheme, evade, and murder. Civilians reason and debate. Right now you're doing one of the bad ones with your evasiveness.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Leslie Knope wrote:
Jerry Gergich wrote:I don't elaborate. I'm just in charge of the filing. Mafia elaborate. Because their schemes are elaborate.
Still no argument or case for your innocence then? Mafia scheme, evade, and murder. Civilians reason and debate. Right now you're doing one of the bad ones with your evasiveness.
Mafia always evade and Civilians always reason? I guess you know best, Leslie.
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

Jerry's line of thinking seems to be that a true civilian wouldn't bother trying to defend himself.

Or explain himself.

Or try to convince others of his opinions.

Or really elaborate on his own opinions.

Or do anything other than smugly flick his nose at everyone else from the corner.

Truly, the parks department's finest employee.
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

It just seems so rude to argue with you fine people.
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account

Post by nutellaphant »

Jerry Gergich wrote:It just seems so rude to argue with you fine people.
Just this once, I'll allow you to.

I won't laugh in your face, or bring up the whole "fart attack" incident, or anything else.

Man to man, civilian to ostensible civilian:

What is your defense against the people voting against you?
Can you please elaborate about your case against me?
Why are you acting like you've completely given up? Is this your idea of RP?
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

I am trying to stay relatively in character, yes. I haven't given up, but I feel like there is very little I can say in defense that will convince anyone. I was distancing from Chris? How do I disprove that? To me it seems clear that my suspicion was sincere, since I was advocating to lynch him and voted for him. Others don;t see it that way.

My case against you is flimsy? Of course it is. It's based on my gut read of your tone, plus you vote on Day One. Actually, your sincerity and honesty in these questions is making me rethink my read of you a bit.

I would say one final thing in my defense. You must see that I would be a very easy lynch at this point, and what would mafia like more than an easy lynch of a civilian who has been largely too busy to develop substantive cases or elaborate defenses? I'll admit that I haven't been the greatest asset for the civilians this game, but I fear that another mislynch will cinch it for the Mafia
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

Leslie Knope wrote: First of all you're disgusting and it would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever happen in a million years.
That's not a nope Knope! What say later tonight we discuss some possibilities: I bring the wine, you bring the FINE! If TomTom ever shows back up he can hook us up with that jacuzzi limo and we can do a little-scrub-a-dub-dub clean you up in the hottub, you dirty girl you! :hug:
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account

Jerry Gergich wrote:I am trying to stay relatively in character, yes. I haven't given up, but I feel like there is very little I can say in defense that will convince anyone. I was distancing from Chris? How do I disprove that? To me it seems clear that my suspicion was sincere, since I was advocating to lynch him and voted for him. Others don;t see it that way.

My case against you is flimsy? Of course it is. It's based on my gut read of your tone, plus you vote on Day One. Actually, your sincerity and honesty in these questions is making me rethink my read of you a bit.

I would say one final thing in my defense. You must see that I would be a very easy lynch at this point, and what would mafia like more than an easy lynch of a civilian who has been largely too busy to develop substantive cases or elaborate defenses? I'll admit that I haven't been the greatest asset for the civilians this game, but I fear that another mislynch will cinch it for the Mafia
Like I've said and demonstrated before, my votes aren't set in stone. Give me one legitimate reason why I shouldn't vote for you. You keep saying you're the easy lynch, but we're tied 50/50, so it's obviously not the case. You're also saying that another bad lynch "will" seal the deal for the mafia, which is what I said before we lynched Chris, but you're coming off as disingenuous as Chris did.

How do you disprove that you were distancing yourself from Chris? Provide us with reasons why you've made the decisions you've made. What was your case against Ben again?
Jean-Ralphio wrote:That's not a nope Knope! What say later tonight we discuss some possibilities: I bring the wine, you bring the FINE! If TomTom ever shows back up he can hook us up with that jacuzzi limo and we can do a little-scrub-a-dub-dub clean you up in the hottub, you dirty girl you! :hug:
I'm married.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Looking at our numbers there 9 players remaining. 2 of them are Mafia. So at this moment in time, we have 7 civs to 2 mafia.

If we lynch a mafia, we get to be 7 civs to 1 mafia. Mafia Night kill and we are down 6 civs 1 Mafia.
If by some sad twist of fate, we lynch a civ, we are down 8 civs 2 mafia - Mafia Night kill, we are down to 6 civs and 2 mafia. Still a majority going into the next lynch. It's getting tight for sure, but it's not yet lynch or lose. One of the two of them seems to be playing us.

I don't think that Leslie and Jerry are on the same team one of them has to be bad, and I think it's Leslie. She started the doom and gloom. She's saying she sounded more sincere than Jerry even though, technically, our numbers grow tighter today than they were yesterday. And continue to do so every day. Jerry sounds frustrated in his role play, and like his role play, feels like the easy scapegoat.

I'm placing my vote on Leslie.

Return to “Previous Heists”