Currents Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

What was your favourite aspect of the game?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:02 pm

The storyline
No votes
The host
29%
The theme
No votes
The minimal amount of roles
14%
The participating players
29%
The game's progression
14%
Nothing, I absolutely hated it
14%

Total votes: 7
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote:I think my phone is playing tricks on me. I came in to vote and the poll said I had two votes and INH had 3. I voted INH for some assurance and after I hit submit the votes were all moved around. I'm confused.
Eloh, you stated in the final hour that you voted INH for self-preservation and then realized the votes had moved en-masse (I believe at this point to FZ). Your vote remained in place; did this reflect a desire of yours to lynch INH specifically with the need for self-preservation reduced?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote:Just busy. I didn't really feel SO TOTALLY SURE that FZ was bad, so I wasn't so eager to push her lynch. I am comfortable taking a back seat on Day 1.
Do you have any new thoughts about Day 1 emerging from the EOD sequence or any of the other material you missed?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote:
Long Con wrote:Ok then:

Long Con
Epignosis
Dyslexicon
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay
Elohcin
Marmot
Luke11646
DrWilgy
MovingPictures07
FZ.

speedchuck
I'm halfway between hating this rainbow and loving it. I'm gonna err of the side of hatred, because I'm in one of my moods. :fist:
What do you mean by this? What's to like and/or not like about LC's rainbow?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote:Meh. RIP Nutella.

All this shifting of votes at the end of the day feels to me like someone wanted to cause chaos. Wish I knew who. I'm going to sleep. Will think about it tomorrow.
Why are you inclined to view the end of day sequence as being orchestrated by a "someone" as opposed to the collective of voters all involved in that motion? What does that mean to you, and what candidates would you assert there are to fill the role of "someone"?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:Civ reads:

Epi
Wilgy
Chuck

Oh, did I forget to mention that LC is not up my trusted list either. Sorry if I'm suspicious of almost everyone who is suspicious of me. But he was "pinged" by my one post, and ever since is letting everyone else do the fighting while he is sitting back and not really saying anything.
Valid point from FZ here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote:Why on earth is that emoji called llama? I love llamas.
Thellama73 is known for his unique mustache that looks very much like the one in that smiley.

Stopping here, will continge catching up as time permits.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 104

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

Long Con
Epignosis
Dyslexicon
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay
Elohcin
Marmot
Luke11646
DrWilgy
MovingPictures07
FZ.

speedchuck
I'm halfway between hating this rainbow and loving it. I'm gonna err of the side of hatred, because I'm in one of my moods. :fist:
I like that the rainbow isn't just going along with the concensus (or at least, the concensus at the time). It isn't trying to blend in. I like the light townread on insertnamehere, and though I disagree with it, I appreciate the decision to put MP and Marmot lower than I would. These indicate a mindset that isn't as concerned with what others think, and LC is analyzing these players in their own way by their own merits. I would prefer elaboration on Marmot and Wilgy though.

I don't like his bottom two reads, nor how scum-heavy the list is. It doesn't really narrow anything down as far as lynches go. 3 townreads in a game like this, one of them being light, speaks of non-committal, to me at least.
Some alignment or anti-alignment analysis might clear my dislike up more.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote:
FZ. wrote:Civ reads:

Epi
Wilgy
Chuck

Oh, did I forget to mention that LC is not up my trusted list either. Sorry if I'm suspicious of almost everyone who is suspicious of me. But he was "pinged" by my one post, and ever since is letting everyone else do the fighting while he is sitting back and not really saying anything.
Valid point from FZ here.
Yes, quite valid.
speedchuck wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

Long Con
Epignosis
Dyslexicon
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay
Elohcin
Marmot
Luke11646
DrWilgy
MovingPictures07
FZ.

speedchuck
I like that the rainbow isn't just going along with the concensus (or at least, the concensus at the time). It isn't trying to blend in. I like the light townread on insertnamehere, and though I disagree with it, I appreciate the decision to put MP and Marmot lower than I would. These indicate a mindset that isn't as concerned with what others think, and LC is analyzing these players in their own way by their own merits. I would prefer elaboration on Marmot and Wilgy though.

I don't like his bottom two reads, nor how scum-heavy the list is. It doesn't really narrow anything down as far as lynches go. 3 townreads in a game like this, one of them being light, speaks of non-committal, to me at least.
This rainbow list was a generalized slope of how I feel about people, spread across an eye-pleasing rainbow in an even fashion. You have some ideas here about specific meanings of colours, but you would be mistaken if you assumed I followed those ideas when making it. I put the player list in order of who I trust most to who I trust least, and then put it behind a rainbow lens, that's it.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:Just busy. I didn't really feel SO TOTALLY SURE that FZ was bad, so I wasn't so eager to push her lynch. I am comfortable taking a back seat on Day 1.
Do you have any new thoughts about Day 1 emerging from the EOD sequence or any of the other material you missed?
I need to reread the EOD sequence. I whisked through several unexpected pages in ultra-skim mode, in order to have some semblance of caught-up-ness in case a last minute vote change was needed.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

Long Con
Epignosis
Dyslexicon
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay
Elohcin
Marmot
Luke11646
DrWilgy
MovingPictures07
FZ.

speedchuck

This rainbow list was a generalized slope of how I feel about people, spread across an eye-pleasing rainbow in an even fashion. You have some ideas here about specific meanings of colours, but you would be mistaken if you assumed I followed those ideas when making it. I put the player list in order of who I trust most to who I trust least, and then put it behind a rainbow lens, that's it.
Ah. I don't usually see that done. Usually it's green, light green, yellow, orange, red, meaning town, prob town, null, maybe scum, scummer.

Clears up a good bit, thanks.. Still would like a clarification on your wilgy read, and I'm curious of who you think would be most aligned with your top three scumreads. Well, top two. Anyone can be aligned with MP if he's scum, I feel.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Elohcin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I think my phone is playing tricks on me. I came in to vote and the poll said I had two votes and INH had 3. I voted INH for some assurance and after I hit submit the votes were all moved around. I'm confused.
Eloh, you stated in the final hour that you voted INH for self-preservation and then realized the votes had moved en-masse (I believe at this point to FZ). Your vote remained in place; did this reflect a desire of yours to lynch INH specifically with the need for self-preservation reduced?
No, I have nothing against anyone at this point except those that think I am not civ. But I haven't been here really, so I cannot fault them too much. They should just know me by now and know that if I WERE bad, I would be neglecting RL responsibilities that are keeping me from this game right now in order to make sure I was aware of what is going on. Instead, I am am sitting in a clean house and laundry was done just yesterday. My cake work is done for today and school is underway for today. I'm not bad....just busy.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Currents Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Long Con »

I feel better about Wilgy than I did then, and speedchuck's latest post felt good. So here's an updated list:

Long Con - Lynch on sight.
Epignosis - True Blue American
Dyslexicon - I liked the cat that pawed the box, and then a cat inside the box pawed out, and the first cat looked at the camera like "Did you see that?"
insertnamehere - His posts are Civvish to me
JaggedJimmyJay - General town vibe
DrWilgy - Interactions with Epi put him townier-feeling
Elohcin - Still deciding
Marmot - He's just here because he'd lose in a GTH with all those above, and beat all those below.
Luke11646 - I forget why he's this low, but there was something that made me wary.
MovingPictures07 - Some of the content seems pushed, I'm not convinced his intentions are genuine. Some sketchy talk.
speedchuck - I forget. Gotta go back and see.
FZ. - The original post I criticized felt very bad, and I'm sticking to my guns on this one. If I stuck to my guns on Llama in Blue vs Red then maybe Civs would have won.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Seriously...

Love it.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 52

Post by FZ. »

Sorry, I'm kind of exhausted after last night, and had a tough day, so not really in the mood for mafia. I did skim a little, and MP, you do have a point with JJJ. I expect more from JJJ when he's a civ. Right now, it feels as if he's asking a lot of questions, but not really stating any thoughts. It's like he's from the UN. There's an example in his post below.

But, to answer your question, JJJ:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

All this shifting of votes at the end of the day feels to me like someone wanted to cause chaos. Wish I knew who. I'm going to sleep. Will think about it tomorrow.
Why are you inclined to view the end of day sequence as being orchestrated by a "someone" as opposed to the collective of voters all involved in that motion? What does that mean to you, and what candidates would you assert there are to fill the role of "someone"?
I didn't like the way votes kept changing. I'm not a fan of that unless you have a good reason to change your vote at the last minute, like your top suspect convinced you there's a chance you might be wrong about them. I disagree with Epi (I think it was him), who said it helps civvies learn more later on. I think it's an easy way to get away with your vote. "It's exciting, I love these kind of votes", "I wanted to see what others would do", and stuff like that. I think it makes it harder to maintain accountability.
To answer your last question, I'd have to go back and read the last few pages of last day, and I'm not in a state to do it right now. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:Sorry, I'm kind of exhausted after last night, and had a tough day, so not really in the mood for mafia. I did skim a little, and MP, you do have a point with JJJ. I expect more from JJJ when he's a civ. Right now, it feels as if he's asking a lot of questions, but not really stating any thoughts. It's like he's from the UN. There's an example in his post below.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I didn't like the way votes kept changing. I'm not a fan of that unless you have a good reason to change your vote at the last minute, like your top suspect convinced you there's a chance you might be wrong about them. I disagree with Epi (I think it was him), who said it helps civvies learn more later on. I think it's an easy way to get away with your vote. "It's exciting, I love these kind of votes", "I wanted to see what others would do", and stuff like that. I think it makes it harder to maintain accountability.
To answer your last question, I'd have to go back and read the last few pages of last day, and I'm not in a state to do it right now. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow.
I don't see anything wrong with JJJ's questions. I have the same questions when I read your post. "...someone wanted to cause chaos. Wish I knew who..." I, too, felt like there was no central mastermind inciting chaos. This feels more like you are manufacturing an opinion with the appearance of civ-mindedness... are you accusing Epi of being the one?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Long Con wrote:
FZ. wrote:Sorry, I'm kind of exhausted after last night, and had a tough day, so not really in the mood for mafia. I did skim a little, and MP, you do have a point with JJJ. I expect more from JJJ when he's a civ. Right now, it feels as if he's asking a lot of questions, but not really stating any thoughts. It's like he's from the UN. There's an example in his post below.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with JJJ's questions. I have the same questions when I read your post. "...someone wanted to cause chaos. Wish I knew who..." I, too, felt like there was no central mastermind inciting chaos. This feels more like you are manufacturing an opinion with the appearance of civ-mindedness... are you accusing Epi of being the one?
No, Epi feels genuine to me. I've stated so. I said I disagree with him on the benefit of such craziness at the end of the day. I wrote the "I wish I knew who" because I was freaking exhausted and the day ended up pretty shitty if you ask me, and I was overwhelmed by everything going on, and me having to defend myself. That was my gut reaction.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

By the way, the difference between your questions and JJJ's is that while you said you had questions, you also formed an opinion while asking the question. JJJ did not. That was what I meant when I said he feels like he's from the United Nations council. Not that I'm happy with your opinion for what it's worth
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:By the way, the difference between your questions and JJJ's is that while you said you had questions, you also formed an opinion while asking the question. JJJ did not. That was what I meant when I said he feels like he's from the United Nations council. Not that I'm happy with your opinion for what it's worth
I disagree, I think his opinions were implied.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Seriously...

Love it.
You gave the cat inside the box an orange rating, while the cat on the outside got a blue rating. Just sayin'.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Just swinging by for a second before N1 ends to give a reads update:
MovingPictures07 wrote:FZ.
Luke11646
Marmot
speedchuck

DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
Elohcin
Epignosis
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay
Long Con
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I must have missed it MP, but how did I go from a "I can never read that guy" to a green read?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MP your readlist is weird. Why is dizzy low?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Day 2 - Milky Way Spiral Gets A New Arm/'Cause I'm A Man
We fall slowly...

Perth's residents grew restless. First a murder had occurred in their own streets and now they've re-introduced capital punishment to execute nutella. All out chaos within the city was inevitable, but every citizen tried their best to ignore it. Perth's mafia, the devious trio, sought this opportunity to push any security that town had had over the edge. These three criminals, with their insanity, took to a plan to assassinate a prominent man in the most enlightening way possible.
MovingPictures07 was as fine as any man in Perth. But his well-known status became his downfall. Breaking into his house, the trio violently kidnapped MP, knocking him unconscious. They shrieked with laughter at his vulnerable state. The loudest of the three, suggested a unique death. A cosmic death.
You see, I have a conscience and it's never fooled

MovingPictures07 has been killed. He was 'Cause I'm A Man. He was a...
a vanilla civ.
Day 2 has commenced
You may now vote
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 243

Post by Dyslexicon »

Nurrrr, RIP MP
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote:MP your readlist is weird. Why is dizzy low?
Huh, I would want to know that too. Epi and me down, and FZ and Marmot up?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Btw I'm not really here until 10 hours from now at least. :llama:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, that was fun. Thanks for the game, Floyd.

Good luck, town. :beer:
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, that was fun. Thanks for the game, Floyd.

Good luck, town. :beer:
Not a problem, MP. :beer:
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DrWilgy »

Why MP?

I need to reassess.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I really need to go now; PhD work is important. I unfortunately won't be back before N1 is over. My reads remain unchanged.
How do you even do it? I can't even concentrate on my simple Maters degree, and you are post-boting worse than ever lol. Anyway, good luck on your PhD work.^^
Also, meant to respond to this. I honestly don't even know. I have a serious mafia addiction problem. :p

Thanks though. Likewise with your Master's work! :D
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Luke11646 »

RIP MP
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
No, I have nothing against anyone at this point except those that think I am not civ. But I haven't been here really, so I cannot fault them too much. They should just know me by now and know that if I WERE bad, I would be neglecting RL responsibilities that are keeping me from this game right now in order to make sure I was aware of what is going on. Instead, I am am sitting in a clean house and laundry was done just yesterday. My cake work is done for today and school is underway for today. I'm not bad....just busy.
What people are you talking about here? I am not sure I would draw a clear distinction in your play between alignments based upon your activity level. That is something that can be checked. I'll try to remember to take a look, because I am fairly sure I recall example(s) of you being less involved and externally busy as a baddie too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have stated plenty of thoughts in this game thread, and plenty about you in particular. Questions have a purpose which is rather self-explanatory, and they often can lead to independent thoughts after a dialogue has been engaged or over the course of that dialogue.

Regarding the highlighted portion -- you waited until after MP had expressed concerns about me to make this statement, in a game where I did basically nothing whatsoever for half of the first day phase. I understand anyone expecting more from me in most games. That's kind of the point though: I've made it no secret that I am not playing this game my usual way. Where was this grievance when I was literally useless?
FZ. wrote:I didn't like the way votes kept changing. I'm not a fan of that unless you have a good reason to change your vote at the last minute, like your top suspect convinced you there's a chance you might be wrong about them. I disagree with Epi (I think it was him), who said it helps civvies learn more later on. I think it's an easy way to get away with your vote. "It's exciting, I love these kind of votes", "I wanted to see what others would do", and stuff like that. I think it makes it harder to maintain accountability.
Okay. Do you think any particular vote changes, or players involved in the vote changing, fit the description you're providing (lacking a good reason to change one's vote at the last minute)? You state disagreement with Epi's strategic perspective; does that reflect suspicion of him or of someone else involved in the whole EOD ordeal? That's the most important component of my questioning here; I'll hold you to it. Without names, your dialogue is a sweeping and critical examination of events without much relevance to anything now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Why MP?

I need to reassess.
Why does MP as the night kill specifically inspire reassessment?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Reviewing the reasons offered regarding the nutella votes at EOD1, my own reasoning is most similar to speedchuck's. In the final moments of the madness, it appeared to me that the lynch fell among nutella, Long Con, and INH with only INH present (meaning his vote was still mobile). Given that I anticipated his vote would be used in self-preservation and potentially force a late tie, I decided between nutella and LC. The former had a visible case already which had been discussed thoroughly; the latter given a smaller case in the final moments too late for thoughtful deliberation. The value of asking that question is that it provides an opportunity to assess pressure-scenario voting mindsets, and I like that speedchuck's head was close to where mine was in that sequence.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Luke11646 wrote:RIP MP
I'd really like to know how your thoughts are currently shaping up, Skywalker.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Voting FZ.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Epignosis »

I can't post because I'm silenced today.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:I can't post because I'm silenced today.
Understood.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Reviewing the reasons offered regarding the nutella votes at EOD1, my own reasoning is most similar to speedchuck's. In the final moments of the madness, it appeared to me that the lynch fell among nutella, Long Con, and INH with only INH present (meaning his vote was still mobile). Given that I anticipated his vote would be used in self-preservation and potentially force a late tie, I decided between nutella and LC. The former had a visible case already which had been discussed thoroughly; the latter given a smaller case in the final moments too late for thoughtful deliberation. The value of asking that question is that it provides an opportunity to assess pressure-scenario voting mindsets, and I like that speedchuck's head was close to where mine was in that sequence.
I wasn't around for EoD, but I gather that Elohcin was also a legitimate candidate.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote:I wasn't around for EoD, but I gather that Elohcin was also a legitimate candidate.
Earlier in the EOD process she had a couple votes if I recall. In the final moments though I think attention had shifted elsewhere.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This post came at T-45 minutes, hence my assumption.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dearest rodent spirit animal, do your thoughts linger on any fears, prejudices, or comforts emerging from the traumas of our last day and our last night?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Luke11646
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Luke11646 »

I'm voting for Dyslexicon,

Reasons:
Dyslexicon wrote:Can we speed lynch MP once D1 starts pleeease?

Because I love him and he's probably scum and if he's not he needs to die anyway.

Straight off the bat she wanted to lynch MP who we now know is a Civ.
Luke11646 wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:Vote MP

Why vote for MP, what has he done to you?
I asked her why and her response was,
Dyslexicon wrote:
Luke11646 wrote:Why vote for MP, what has he done to you?
What has he not done to me? Anyway, I forgot to vote in the poll, so I'll just vote FZ instead, cause wagon.

Also, I think you are the only one here I haven't played with - Hi! *frantic waving*
She just pushed the question to the side, she seems like mafia to me.

She changed her vote a heap of times:
Dyslexicon wrote:Vote FZ

Dyslexicon wrote:Vote Marmot

Dyslexicon wrote:Vote Luke

Could go Marmot
Dyslexicon wrote:Vote Nutella

Dyslexicon changed her vote too much and is always pointing fingers. She just feels fishy, I don't trust her and just too many cat memes. :disappoint:
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That MP went hard against JJJ and was killed must be mentioned.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:That MP went hard against JJJ and was killed must be mentioned.
Quiet you, you're silenced.

I suspect JaggedJimmyJay, yes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Not a bad case actually, Luke.

I thought MP was killed because he was assumed to be the cop. I thought he was the cop, with all his cop talk.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Dearest rodent spirit animal, do your thoughts linger on any fears, prejudices, or comforts emerging from the traumas of our last day and our last night?
The fact that nutella was lynched over a low poster bothers me a little. Hindsight probably has a little to do with it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:That MP went hard against JJJ and was killed must be mentioned.
Quiet you, you're silenced.

I suspect JaggedJimmyJay, yes.
I have little evidence to support this (3J has been mafia, what, once?), but 3J strikes me as the kind that would kill anyone who suspects him and deal with the consequences afterwards. People will always assume he's being set up and carry on.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Dearest rodent spirit animal, do your thoughts linger on any fears, prejudices, or comforts emerging from the traumas of our last day and our last night?
The fact that nutella was lynched over a low poster bothers me a little. Hindsight probably has a little to do with it.
Why a low poster? You think a Day 1 lynch should be of a low poster?

Return to “Previous Heists”