Currents Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

What was your favourite aspect of the game?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:02 pm

The storyline
No votes
The host
29%
The theme
No votes
The minimal amount of roles
14%
The participating players
29%
The game's progression
14%
Nothing, I absolutely hated it
14%

Total votes: 7
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 104

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote:Almost half the field is laying low.
It's certainly not ideal.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 243

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:With the burglary about to begin, my time is going to be divided. About 45 minutes remain here and we have a pile of single votes.
I'm starting a wagon now. You should join \o/
I'm feeling good about this.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote:I want to lynch Luke. I think he's mafia avoiding responsibility.

Vote Luke
He put up the primary case against you. :shifty:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:I want to lynch Luke. I think he's mafia avoiding responsibility.

Vote Luke
Color me uninpressed.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:With the burglary about to begin, my time is going to be divided. About 45 minutes remain here and we have a pile of single votes.
Why Luke? What separates him from the other people who aren't posting much for you?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Vote Luke
Color me uninpressed.
If Luke had made a similar case against someone else, say, me, would you be voting him right now?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
The preblaming of the Nut lynch, the double color on Long Con (not really sorting people but doing rainbows like everyone else), making a case on someone who is not in danger of being lynched (can't be blamed again), and disappearing when asked questions.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Vote Luke
Color me uninpressed.
If Luke had made a similar case against someone else, say, me, would you be voting him right now?
Yeah. I'm a bit of an omgus player, but that isn't my reason.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@JJJ, Do you have an argument for not voting Luke?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Or anyone else for that matter.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Not really.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote:@JJJ, Do you have an argument for not voting Luke?
Among the low posters, he has provided at least a *case* of some kind. I believe he is relatively new to the game and I think his play reflects that. There is some manner of effort present even in a limited capacity. I'd prefer him to be more present, particularly right now, but he is hardly alone on that front in this game.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Marmot »

Here's my beef with insertnamehere and why I think he should be lynched (I say this passively because I can't lynch him alone, and I don't know who else will vote for him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).

His posts can be categorized into three phases. First we have Day 0.
insertnamehere wrote:Not only am I a civilian, I'm also the best song on the album by far.

TBH I found Currents to be a weak follow up to Lonerism, an album I really loved. Maybe revisiting Currents a year or two later will change my stance on it.

Isn't there a song where Kevin Parker just complains about his laundry or something?

I'm looking forward to Kevin's ex's next album more than I am the next Tame project.
insertnamehere wrote:I suspect Epignosis for criticizing others for making grammatical errors while erring himself.
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:I suspect Epignosis for criticizing others for making grammatical errors while erring himself.
I didn't make a grammatical mistake. I misspoke. Two different things.
I stated that you were "erring," I didn't say you were "erring" grammatically.

You failed to read my post properly.

Tsk, English teachers these days...
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I didn't make a grammatical mistake. I misspoke. Two different things.
I stated that you were "erring," I didn't say you were "erring" grammatically.

You failed to read my post properly.

Tsk, English teachers these days...
No. I read it.

The adjective, "grammatical" is purposeless in your post. If you wanted to criticize me of making an error, then that's fair. However, you qualified your suspicion of me unnecessarily.

You are now my biggest suspect.
Ha! You took my joke seriously.

You are now my biggest suspect.
insertnamehere wrote:I guess you could say that the joke's on you.

Ha.
States a suspicion of Epignosis, potentially an intentional ambiguous one that spurs a retaliation from Epignosis. Whatever, I don't really care that much, it's Day 0. But this is followed by an almost 3 day absense leading to his return at the End of Day 1, and Phase 2 of his posts.
insertnamehere wrote:oh hi, what's up

oh look, a three way tie that I get to decide.

well gee wilikers
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:oh hi, what's up

oh look, a three way tie that I get to decide.

well gee wilikers
:omg:

How current are you with the thread?
jesus christ stop posting and also mislynching me
insertnamehere wrote:caught up

I'm in full on GY!BE grumpypants about today.

I think Epi's case on Nutella is the most solid thing I've seen put out there.

CFD's are the bane of my existence too.

Reading 8 pages in 20 minutes while everyone sharpens their pitchforks and points them in your direction is not a fun time.
insertnamehere wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:jesus christ stop posting and also mislynching me
The floor is yours, but you have to hurry. Reads?
what the hell are you expecting here?

Nutella is my top scumread, but once again, I just caught up 8 pages in 15 minutes.

The MP/FZ thing seems like he said/she said type stuff.

CFD's are awful and the worst.

blah
insertnamehere wrote:I find myself disagreeing with 75% of MP's strategy in this game, and yet I think he's a civilian.

I also townread Epi and Speed.
insertnamehere wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:jesus christ stop posting and also mislynching me
The floor is yours, but you have to hurry. Reads?
what the hell are you expecting here?

Nutella is my top scumread, but once again, I just caught up 8 pages in 15 minutes.

The MP/FZ thing seems like he said/she said type stuff.

CFD's are awful and the worst.

blah
I understand that if you're not caught up then this is a shitty spot. Do you believe you are the target of a CFD right now? What makes you say so? Please answer quickly.
If I was AWOL the entire time, and people lynched me before I could log on, that'd be understandable.

The fact that people want to lynch me IMMEDIATELY when I log in and before I can catch up smells fishy.

I also don't get the thing against LC. Then again, I don't think I've ever agreed with a CFD before.
insertnamehere wrote:voting NUTELLA

god I hate these CFD filled bonkers EODs
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:This game is the best. You all are awesome. There's no anxiety-inducing high like a D1 EoD clusterfuck.
That's all really easy to say when you're the one controlling it.
insertnamehere wrote:this shit is giving me traumatic GY!BE Day 1 flashbacks
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:This game is the best. You all are awesome. There's no anxiety-inducing high like a D1 EoD clusterfuck.
How do you figure? Whom do you think would receive blame if the CFD was incorrect?

The controller bears the most responsibility, even if it shouldn't be that way. I'm taking a risk; so is everyone else suggesting CFDs.
You seem to be favoring the CFD strategy more and more, to the point where I'd expect it from you regardless of alignment.

All CFD's really do is remove logic and reason from the game. Sometimes that can randomly work, but most of the time, we all get screwed over.

Then again, I think a toss-up between one or more people who all have decent cases behind them can be good, but this culture of "this random person said one thing kinda fishy in EOD, let's lynch them instead of the person with actual points against them" is poison.

Once again, MP, you seem genuine town to me. I just don't agree with how you're being it.

And I'm not saying that everyone has to agree with the way I play. You can disagree with everything I said, and that's coolio. I don't want this to become bogged in a gameplay debate. I still have mental scarring because of ol' Edgar Allen. But when people are pressuring me into the hotseat, I'm gonna say something.
insertnamehere wrote:Some people think time and pressure helps them.

I think the opposite.

Despite thinking that Nutella was the best option after a cursory skim of the thread while I was speeding to stop people from mislynching me, this result doesn't come as a surprise; it's the natural product of hectic EOD's, IMO.
insertnamehere wrote:
nutella wrote:Wish I could say I wasn't bitter but I'm bitter as fuck. That was awful. I hope the mafia wins.
b-b-but hectic EODs where no one has time to think are just such gosh darn FUN
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
How do you figure? Whom do you think would receive blame if the CFD was incorrect?

The controller bears the most responsibility, even if it shouldn't be that way. I'm taking a risk; so is everyone else suggesting CFDs.
You seem to be favoring the CFD strategy more and more, to the point where I'd expect it from you regardless of alignment.

All CFD's really do is remove logic and reason from the game. Sometimes that can randomly work, but most of the time, we all get screwed over.

Then again, I think a toss-up between one or more people who all have decent cases behind them can be good, but this culture of "this random person said one thing kinda fishy in EOD, let's lynch them instead of the person with actual points against them" is poison.

Once again, MP, you seem genuine town to me. I just don't agree with how you're being it.

And I'm not saying that everyone has to agree with the way I play. You can disagree with everything I said, and that's coolio. I don't want this to become bogged in a gameplay debate. I still have mental scarring because of ol' Edgar Allen. But when people are pressuring me into the hotseat, I'm gonna say something.
You're beyond logic and reason when you wait until the last ten minutes to catch up and say anything.
Believe me, it wasn't a conscious choice on my part to show up 20 minutes before EOD.
insertnamehere wrote:the ends ain't justifyin' the means, Epi-boy.
These posts all came in a ~40-minute span at the end of Day 1, crossing over into Night 1.

The main thing I don't like: inh argues against the CFD strategy quite a bit here. Simultaneously, he maintains that nutella is his top suspect. There is the caveat that inh had votes at the time, but he endorsed nutella's lynch while arguing against the method used to lynch her.

Actually, inh spent more time arguing against CFD's than anything else in this period.

Then we have his lone Day 2 post, again following a 3-day absense.
insertnamehere wrote:RAYNEBOA

insertnamehere
Dyslexicon
Epignosis
Luke11646
Elochin
speedchuck
Long Con
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
Marmot
FZ.

FZ's response to the attacks struck me as less than convincing. Same thing with Marmot throwing my name around as an easy target. He seems a little lazy to me. Same with 3J, who seems to have abandoned the Vompatti gameplay for something more milquetoast and demanding of others.

Dys and Epi are my two townreads, and FZ/Marmot would be my preferred lynch.

I find the suspicion of Jay far from convincing. I want more explanation on all three of these suspects.

FZ is an easy target, perhaps like insertnamehere. I find her defenses and attempts more convincing than inh's.

Have I been that lazy? I don't think so. This post is lazy.

I've already talked about the Jay thing, but this suspicion is out of left-field, and coming from a player who is a likely lynch candidate today. If insertnamehere is mafia, I'd be Jay is a teammate, for this and other reasons.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I could lynch INH.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: I'd bet Jay is a teammate.

Linki: Oh hai. Will you join me in an insertnamehere lynch? :shifty:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Among the low posters, he has provided at least a *case* of some kind. I believe he is relatively new to the game and I think his play reflects that. There is some manner of effort present even in a limited capacity. I'd prefer him to be more present, particularly right now, but he is hardly alone on that front in this game.
I don't want to be rude, but that was not a good case. It was I need to do something kind of thing, without getting much heat for it. Plus, and this I realize is totally subjective, but when I play with people for the first time I'm almost always tried used as a scape goat for scum. Something about my presense seems like there would be things to pick on or something. Or my vibe is different, or I get the "you're tricksterish and we can't trust you". I've seen this before. I realize he is new, but this looks like new scum to me, not new town. The fact that he has gotten so little attention against him despite being so absent and having imo very questionable posts also speaks volumes to me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote:EBWOP: I'd bet Jay is a teammate.

Linki: Oh hai. Will you join me in an insertnamehere lynch? :shifty:
What leads you to believe that INH and I are teammates?

What do you think of Wilgy and FZ?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I don't want to be rude, but that was not a good case. It was I need to do something kind of thing, without getting much heat for it. Plus, and this I realize is totally subjective, but when I play with people for the first time I'm almost always tried used as a scape goat for scum. Something about my presense seems like there would be things to pick on or something. Or my vibe is different, or I get the "you're tricksterish and we can't trust you". I've seen this before. I realize he is new, but this looks like new scum to me, not new town. The fact that he has gotten so little attention against him despite being so absent and having imo very questionable posts also speaks volumes to me.
I do think Luke is a civilian, and putting forth an effort to mimic what other civilians are doing.

Of course, there is the chance he's mafia and being guided by a seasoned mafia player. However, there is a very small handful of players I could see doing such a thing. One of them is dead and a civilian. Two of them are voting for him right now, and the other one is Jay, a player defending him. I do not think that a teammate of his would be so quick to bus him.

Yes there's a fair chance of this, but I think Luke is striving to play as a civilian of his own accord.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
My concern:

New players when civilian are often among the easiest mislynches to generate because the have the tendency to do silly things (quite like listing a player in two places on a rainbow list). I don't really think his case was convincing, but a case doesn't have to be convincing to come from a genuine place.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I do think Luke is a civilian, and putting forth an effort to mimic what other civilians are doing.

Of course, there is the chance he's mafia and being guided by a seasoned mafia player. However, there is a very small handful of players I could see doing such a thing. One of them is dead and a civilian. Two of them are voting for him right now, and the other one is Jay, a player defending him. I do not think that a teammate of his would be so quick to bus him.

Yes there's a fair chance of this, but I think Luke is striving to play as a civilian of his own accord.
I think you're wrong. What do you mean about the guiding? What seems un-guided from a potential town!Luke that would be guided from a scum!Luke? I don't get it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I agree with all of this.

MM
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My concern:

New players when civilian are often among the easiest mislynches to generate because the have the tendency to do silly things (quite like listing a player in two places on a rainbow list). I don't really think his case was convincing, but a case doesn't have to be convincing to come from a genuine place.
They are also given too much slack. The coloring things isn't "silly", it shows that the act of coloring is arbitrary.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Bah. I have a strong feeling Luke is scum.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, I'm at a party and am being rude by playing mafia on my phone. Remember that timed I called out Marmot and noone was interested in talking about it? I give thee Luke.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You made this post earlier Jay.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:For the moment my preferred lynch is among this group:

Wilgy
FZ
Elohcin
INH

I have active suspicion of the first two and no truly moving reason to view the latter two as civilians.
Not long after, insertnamehere pops in with this post.
insertnamehere wrote:RAYNEBOA

insertnamehere
Dyslexicon
Epignosis
Luke11646
Elochin
speedchuck
Long Con
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
Marmot
FZ.

FZ's response to the attacks struck me as less than convincing. Same thing with Marmot throwing my name around as an easy target. He seems a little lazy to me. Same with 3J, who seems to have abandoned the Vompatti gameplay for something more milquetoast and demanding of others.

Dys and Epi are my two townreads, and FZ/Marmot would be my preferred lynch.

I'm surprised that this is all you had to say in response to that post from him.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I agree with all of this.

MM
Um ok.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote:Also, I'm at a party and am being rude by playing mafia on my phone. Remember that timed I called out Marmot and noone was interested in talking about it? I give thee Luke.
But, but, I did talk about it. :noble:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

And now people disappear?

Epi, why did you move your vote? And why to another person without a vote. It's extremely close to EoD and the biggest wagon has two votes.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:Also, I'm at a party and am being rude by playing mafia on my phone. Remember that timed I called out Marmot and noone was interested in talking about it? I give thee Luke.
But, but, I did talk about it. :noble:
I'm talking about the resistance. When the energy flows away from a person, LOOK AT THAT PERSON.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote:I'm surprised that this is all you had to say in response to that post from him.
I had a specific reason for asking that question. He didn't answer it though so I can't proceed -- I perceived "milquetoast" to be incompatible with this other grievance about me, that I am "demanding".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Voted Wilgy to avoid ties

This is a terrible EOD, and I'm partly to blame. Sorry.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote:I think you're wrong. What do you mean about the guiding? What seems un-guided from a potential town!Luke that would be guided from a scum!Luke? I don't get it.
I was mafia with him in the only other game he ever played here. It ended horribly. Actually, he may have played another game, I can't remember, but I can only remember one. Here, have a link.

My point is, he's never really played as a civilian before. So. either he's picking up cues in the thread from what other players are doing, or he's being coached. But the players who I think would take the time to coach him are either dead, voting for him, or JaggedJimmyJay.

So I think it's unlikely that he's being coached, hence his following other popular civilian strategies.

Call it a gut feel too I suppose. :shrug2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The site is slowing down a lot with the burglary going. We need to make a decision here. Wilgy leads and I think he's a good pick. Lynch Wilgy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

:omg:

Luke > Wilgy. Rawr.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't really have reason to not vote for Wilgy.
speedchuck wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:Can I have an opinion from everyone please? On a scale of 1 to 10, How likely is it that FZ will be lynched in the next three days?
I don't know how the game will develop from this point. If things don't change substantially on that front then I'd put it pretty high, like 7 or 8.

Does anyone have a reason to oppose a Wilgy lynch?
No good ones.

Wilgy going after Epi doesn't make too much sense from a town perspective, motive-wise. That's probably the best I've got.
But to address this point, DrWilgy and I both suspected Epignosis in the last game. We were both civilian and both wrong.

So there's certainly a precedent.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Fine. Luke.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

What is this burglary?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Speed, Would you like to vote for Luke instead? Much scum wow. Wilgy, not much scum (or honestly don't know, but more town than not and more than Luke).
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:Fine. Luke.
How do you agree with the entirety of my post, but are voting Luke anyway?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Voted DrWilgy.

Gotta run now, but I'll be back tonight sometime.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

The day has ended. Floyd had to step out for a bit and asked me to cover the deadline.
I'll have a thing for you all in a moment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote:
I dare anything! I an Skeletor!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote:
Marmot wrote:
I like you, though I don't know if I understand you. Yet.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Night 2 - Reality in Motion
Decisions are approaching, reality in motion

You have lynched DrWilgy, who was Reality in Motion. He was most definitely a doctor and...
a vanilla civ.
All night actions should be sent to TheFloyd, not me. I assume you have 24 hours but don't listen to me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

>_>

Alright. Getting beer. Don't expect drunk posting, but if I do it's that other guys' fault.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Marmot wrote:
This is a true grammatical error. Top of the suspect heap for you!

RIP Wilgy. :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Voting Results

Post by Sloonei »

Day 2
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Curses! Thwarted by a cellular device! :fist:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 28

Re: Currents Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm noticing a trend of being lynched while not here... stop it.

Good luck teamfambois
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Heists”