[ENDGAME] Seinfeld Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Which theme should be next in my TV sitcom Heist series?

Friends [Sockpuppets]
44%
Friends [Regular Accounts]
22%
Malcolm in the Middle [Sockpuppets]
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle [Regular Accounts]
No votes
Scrubs [Sockpuppets]
22%
Scrubs [Regular Accounts]
No votes
OTHER (please post suggestion in-thread) [Sockpuppets]
No votes
OTHER (please post suggestion in-thread) [Regular Accounts]
No votes
I don't care!
11%

Total votes: 9
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 18

Re: [DAY 2] Seinfeld Mafia

Post by Larry David »

Ah, so agreeing with someone and bringing up a point about their unexplained "suspicion" is now piggybacking, eh? You know what I think, Jerry? I think you're on the wagon, doing the hard stuff. Yamyam. White lotus. Shanghai Sally. And now you're flip-flopping away again because I've agreed with suspicion against the very fellow you were accusing not hours ago? Balderdash, I say.

I need a few moments to check on my brownies (they were at Henry VIII's wedding, can you believe it?) and make sure no one's snuck in my office to steal them. I will return again.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Chuck »

I could go with Jungleman and Uncle Quack right now, in addition to Yankee, of course, and maybe Old Costanza. I'd require a leaflet on why Poudee looks so lynchworthy, however.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Jackie has been quiet.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

You know who hasn't been quiet and also holding the line? You all! Get out! I have to close in 10.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

November
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 199

Post by November »

Puddy and Peterman are my top priorities. Something stinks between those two, and Big Stein's gonna get to the bottom of it! If there are no more takers on Peterman I'll jump over to Puddy. Either one of them are better than Big Stein, I promise you that!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Paul Stevens »

I ain't changing my mind. Especially when that snot-nosed Puddy thinks he can take a piece of me! *votes Puddy*
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Larry David »

That check took longer than I thought. I mean, who among us hasn't snuck into the break room to steal a nibble at the love newton? But my office and brownies are off-limits. I shall answer what I can before I must leave again. I've got a date with a hot banana tonight!
George Steinbrenner wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:55 pm J Peterman, What can you tell me about this Elaine Benes? My people say she's an employee of yours. Well, I'd like to know what you have to say about her. My head's still spinning from before!
I like this Steinbrenner fellow. Not afraid to say what he thinks, not afraid to let it all hang out, like a kerchief in a fine suit. As for Elaine, she's a tough one, and she's worked for me for years. On the one hand, she's after Jerry pretty consistently, and that's a job...done. On the other hand, she's gone after Puddy, which I didn't expect after those attacks on Jerry. And a claimed vigilante? Such bold words, Elaine! But I wouldn't put it past a woman who doesn't like The English Patient. It's all almost worth firing her over. Almost.

But not today, because I'm not liking the looks of this Puddy fellow, either. I've said my piece on him, however short, for I am a man of few words. Puddy, you're out.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

To Puddy or not to Puddy.

Unvote
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

J Peterman wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:48 pm That check took longer than I thought. I mean, who among us hasn't snuck into the break room to steal a nibble at the love newton? But my office and brownies are off-limits. I shall answer what I can before I must leave again. I've got a date with a hot banana tonight!
George Steinbrenner wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:55 pm J Peterman, What can you tell me about this Elaine Benes? My people say she's an employee of yours. Well, I'd like to know what you have to say about her. My head's still spinning from before!
I like this Steinbrenner fellow. Not afraid to say what he thinks, not afraid to let it all hang out, like a kerchief in a fine suit. As for Elaine, she's a tough one, and she's worked for me for years. On the one hand, she's after Jerry pretty consistently, and that's a job...done. On the other hand, she's gone after Puddy, which I didn't expect after those attacks on Jerry. And a claimed vigilante? Such bold words, Elaine! But I wouldn't put it past a woman who doesn't like The English Patient. It's all almost worth firing her over. Almost.

But not today, because I'm not liking the looks of this Puddy fellow, either. I've said my piece on him, however short, for I am a man of few words. Puddy, you're out.
Oh, go to hell!
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Ask people to tell me what's haram about Puddoo.

Nobody replies.

AMERICA
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Kent Brockman »

I'm all caught up. I think mafia are taking me down as an easy target.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

David Puddy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 pm I'm all caught up. I think mafia are taking me down as an easy target.
First, the high-five is just so stupid.

Second, who are the mafia taking you down as an easy target?

Votes David Puddy
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

David Puddy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 pm I'm all caught up. I think mafia are taking me down as an easy target.
Even my three year nephew, Khaled, could have prepared such a defense. And I already have him in the back, scrubbing the floor.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

I'm putting a vote down on Puddy. My people tell me he's the best bet, a real shady fella. No pep in his step at all.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

If you have anything to say, now's the time to say it, Mr. Puddy!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Kent Brockman »

**grunts**
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

That's not gonna cut it in this organization. I'm sorry to say this, Puddy, but we're gonna have to let you go.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

My clock is all haywire. I thought the deadline was right now. It's that damn daylight savings time. I want to know who invented that! Where does the hour go? When does it come back? They say the sun doesn't move, well then why are we saying it's a different time all of a sudden?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Ms. Benes asked you a question, Puddy. And a damn good one at that. You say you're being made an easy target by the mafia. Well, there's five of us here. Which ones are giving you trouble? If you're a real team player you'll name names. Team morale is important to this organization, from the top on down. I'm always saying that, team first!
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 389
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

I yell about Puddy all Day 1, get ignored, and now I have no idea why he's getting landslided. I don't like it. I'll be here shortly.

If you voted for Puddy I want a real, substantial explanation.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:41 pm I yell about Puddy all Day 1, get ignored, and now I have no idea why he's getting landslided. I don't like it. I'll be here shortly.

If you voted for Puddy I want a real, substantial explanation.
It's because we're all mafia taking him down as an easy target.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I really hate the present trend.

Day 1 -- Jerry yells about Puddy, it isn't acknowledged.
Day 2 -- Puddy in line for easy lynch (yes, it's easy), Jerry yells about Peterman, it is hardly acknowledged.

What's the deal? I've been out all night with Marla, and I tell you what I think she might be ready soon.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

J Peterman wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:25 pm Ah, so agreeing with someone and bringing up a point about their unexplained "suspicion" is now piggybacking, eh? You know what I think, Jerry? I think you're on the wagon, doing the hard stuff. Yamyam. White lotus. Shanghai Sally. And now you're flip-flopping away again because I've agreed with suspicion against the very fellow you were accusing not hours ago? Balderdash, I say.

I need a few moments to check on my brownies (they were at Henry VIII's wedding, can you believe it?) and make sure no one's snuck in my office to steal them. I will return again.
Awful post. You've complained about my suspicion of you, implied that I am myself suspicious for it ("flip-flopping", "balderdash") without actually saying it, and ignored the meat of my grievance against you with this highlighted strawman.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

I like this Seinfeld character, so I'll put my vote back on Peterman for the time being. I only had it on Puddy because I thought it was closing time and didn't want any funny business wiry my own head on the chopping block. Big Stein's not falling for that one!

It is a bit curious that Peterman is also voting for Puddy. But if Puddy is a mobster I wouldn't put it past his buddies to hang him out to dry. Easy Big Stein, easy! Don't want to get ahead of ourselves now. It's best to wait and see how it all plays out. But that's something to be on the lookout for!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:15 pm
Even my three year nephew, Khaled, could have prepared such a defense. And I already have him in the back, scrubbing the floor.
Absolute garbage, your worst post of the game, Soup Nazi. Instead of paying any mind to the possibility that a guy who has attracted 5 vaguely-explained votes late in a phase might actually be an easy target, you've pretended his defense was ever going to be "better" than it was. What would you expect Joe Civilian to say in this situation?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Moreover, 3 of the 4 votes presently on Puddy were made by players who are clearly not here at EOD. And we're going to give the guy shit for saying he's an easy target?

He is an easy target. I don't struggle at all to believe there's mafia presence on his wagon. Given his behavior in a vacuum I might not be resistant right now, because I have had suspicions about him. But the development of this bandwagon smells horrible to me.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:00 pm
Absolute garbage, your worst post of the game, Soup Nazi. Instead of paying any mind to the possibility that a guy who has attracted 5 vaguely-explained votes late in a phase might actually be an easy target, you've pretended his defense was ever going to be "better" than it was. What would you expect Joe Civilian to say in this situation?
I was just noting the zero fucks he is giving all the same. And why wouldn't I be allowed to expect to hear more than that from anyone under such trial? What should I pay any mind to? I've asked for more tells on the guy and then everyone continued to pile on. Who are you to dictate, in my own place, what to judge or not of people's responses.

Insult me one more time and I'll throw you out of this soup place myself.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Come to think of it, Seinfeld, I see reason to suspect all of the Puddy voters independent of this bandwagon! Granted, they're not the only ones. But that's a shady bunch! Let's put our heads together on this Peterson thing! What do you think's the most damning thing he's done?
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

I would expect Joe Civilian to march his butt in here and talk. He could start by answering my calls, but he's too busy "answering the Lord's call." I bet that one shows up as "out of area."
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Elaine Benes wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:13 pm
I would expect Joe Civilian to march his butt in here and talk. He could start by answering my calls, but he's too busy "answering the Lord's call." I bet that one shows up as "out of area."
Since when has Joe Civilian ever done that?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

I want Puddy to speak up. Regardless of how we feel about this bandwagon, he's got the spotlight and he's not using it. Big Stein wants to see some fight in the man!
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:55 pm I really hate the present trend.

Day 2 -- Puddy in line for easy lynch (yes, it's easy), Jerry yells about Peterman, it is hardly acknowledged.

What's the deal? I've been out all night with Marla, and I tell you what I think she might be ready soon.
I know the show has your name on it and all, but if you could be any less King of Fuck Mountain with this "nobody is acknowledge who I want to lynch, when I want to lynch them", that'd be bi'anqalaysūn.

This isn't improving my image of you. You're swaying multiple sides and act angry at others not following in sync with you.

If Poodoo turns citizen, this post looks timed to yell "I told you so". Which could come from a mobster all the same.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

George Steinbrenner wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:10 pm Come to think of it, Seinfeld, I see reason to suspect all of the Puddy voters independent of this bandwagon! Granted, they're not the only ones. But that's a shady bunch! Let's put our heads together on this Peterson thing! What do you think's the most damning thing he's done?
Explanation

Don't like his response
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

George Steinbrenner wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:10 pm Come to think of it, Seinfeld, I see reason to suspect all of the Puddy voters independent of this bandwagon! Granted, they're not the only ones. But that's a shady bunch! Let's put our heads together on this Peterson thing! What do you think's the most damning thing he's done?
You've been suspecting everyone except for two people. You have no real suspects, you're just throwing dart from your coco bollo desk, trying to act managerial.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

[mention]Elaine Benes[/mention] [mention]The Soup Nazi[/mention] [mention]Frank Costanza[/mention] Talk to me about J Peterman. David Puddy's not the only shady guy in the room. Beating the dead horse around him isn't helping us right now.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:14 pm

I know the show has your name on it and all, but if you could be any less King of Fuck Mountain with this "nobody is acknowledge who I want to lynch, when I want to lynch them", that'd be bi'anqalaysūn.

This isn't improving my image of you. You're swaying multiple sides and act angry at others not following in sync with you.

If Poodoo turns citizen, this post looks timed to yell "I told you so". Which could come from a mobster all the same.
I don't give a shit if I look arrogant, or whatever you're insinuating. I think this bandwagon is highly suspect and I'm going to say why. Four people have votes on a guy that I made the subject of a farcical tunnel on Day 1, right now, and I have no idea why. That doesn't bother you? Do you know why those votes are on him?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Little Man Costanza is so far out of field with his vote, I might as well take pity on him and giving him some soup to go, in case he reaches the Poles in his sidelining.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 pm
You've been suspecting everyone except for two people. You have no real suspects, you're just throwing dart from your coco bollo desk, trying to act managerial.
Cast a wide net, that's what I always say. Once my people have more information I'll start to see things more clearly but right now you never can be too careful. Every one of you has the potential to be lying to me.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:14 pm
David Puddy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:27 pm **grunts**
Since when does Joe Mafia become a mutt when he's asked to weigh in on the people voting for him? Always when, that's when.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:17 pm
The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:14 pm

I don't give a shit if I look arrogant, or whatever you're insinuating. I think this bandwagon is highly suspect and I'm going to say why. Four people have votes on a guy that I made the subject of a farcical tunnel on Day 1, right now, and I have no idea why. That doesn't bother you? Do you know why those votes are on him?
I do not share the same interest in that lynch as those four people do. I do not control their will and moves, only whether they will get any soup or not. I reiterate that I have analyzed Puder, then asked for more, then received squat. They will receive judgement tomorrow, should this prove a mislynch.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

George Steinbrenner wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 pm
Cast a wide net, that's what I always say. Once my people have more information I'll start to see things more clearly but right now you never can be too careful. Every one of you has the potential to be lying to me.
"Cast a wide net".

Perfect excuse.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Elaine Benes wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 pm
Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:14 pm
David Puddy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:27 pm **grunts**
Since when does Joe Mafia become a mutt when he's asked to weigh in on the people voting for him? Always when, that's when.
My people tell me this isn't true. They say a cornered mobster is prone to fight. They at least want to go down swinging. That's not to say they can't take one for the team and be silent, but this mindset is a slippery slope.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 pmThey will receive judgement tomorrow, should this prove a mislynch.
Peterman has been presented as an alternative. Please talk to me about Peterman quickly.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 pm
George Steinbrenner wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 pm
"Cast a wide net".

Perfect excuse.
Or an accurate description.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:21 pm
The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:20 pmThey will receive judgement tomorrow, should this prove a mislynch.
Peterman has been presented as an alternative. Please talk to me about Peterman quickly.
I did. He's sketchy or a complete buffoon.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 pm
Oh he's Jungle Book. Would you lynch him over Puddy? Right now?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 pm
What makes you prefer to vote for me over him?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Here you go. One vote for the alternative - since my own alternative is only being voted by an old lady, no thanks to you, Seinfeld. Though Yankeeman is also on Peterman, and Yankeeman is filthy.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Soup voted Puddy. [mention]Elaine Benes[/mention], what of Peterman?

Return to “Previous Heists”