Total votes: 9
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Pirate Mafia [Day 5]

Post by colonialbob »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:06 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:53 pm @Dragon D. Luffy okay I meant to elaborate on that before pressing send

My question is why adopt such a lax attitude
What lax attitude?

I picked a criterium for lynching and i'm using it.

I think that no lynch was the most anti-town event to happen in the entire game so I'm betting there is a baddie among those who did it.

And bob hasn't done much all game so I'm fine with this lynch.
I get what you're saying, but I also haven't been here all game, and I contributed just as much content last day phase as anybody else did. It's difficult to catch up on a 30-page thread full of people you don't know and offer good content when basically nobody else is posting.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:28 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:02 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:07 pm Kylemii - I'm not going to lay any blame here for being tricked into mathematical no-lynch. I was confused, stupid, inconsistent. I do recommend reading the context, though.
Kyle has been consistently earnest and also nearly consistently inconsistent on the wrong side of things. For example, this no-lynch. After the fact, he says that DDL and me are his biggest suspects. That makes zero sense with his actions. I suggested we change the lynch, but not go to DDL. Someone who suspected me would have ignored my suggestions and seen it as stronger evidence that I was 'saving' DDL (Though I could have just left things on Kyle). You don't follow the suggestion of one of your suspects to change your plans and also save your other suspect.
So like I said. Earnest, but making some very confusing choices that are contradictory and scum beneficial.
Got that one MP vote going for him too.
But that's wrong. I suspected you or DDL, not you and DDL.
Ah, that makes . . . slightly more sense.
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:53 pm @Dragon D. Luffy okay I meant to elaborate on that before pressing send

What lax attitude?

I think that no lynch was the most anti-town event to happen in the entire game so I'm betting there is a baddie among those who did it.

Are you 'fine' with staking the entire game on it? If bob is town, it's game over.
Bob is town, fwiw.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:25 pm Reminder there is a good chance Daisy protected someone who is already dead.
I took that into account. :keys:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:34 pm

What lax attitude?

I get what you're saying, but I also haven't been here all game, and I contributed just as much content last day phase as anybody else did. It's difficult to catch up on a 30-page thread full of people you don't know and offer good content when basically nobody else is posting.
Clarification: difficult both to create content and also difficult to motivate myself. If the people who have been here since d1 apparently aren't invested, why should I be?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:21 pm Dragon D. Luffy

Tell me about town reading Kyle and Speedchuck. Are you still townreading either of them?

Btw, Kyle is higher up based on EOD 1. If he's bad, why let MP tie for lynch? Why not cement Wilgy (who was all over him) as lynchee?
I've been townreading Speed because I thought the way he was defending me when no one else was felt genuine.

I'm more torn up on Kyle... dunno how to read him. But I liked his defense against the no lynch thing, and I still think he looks better than the other two because of self defense.
Of course, you know there's a chance you're being pocketed. Speedchuck still look genuine to you?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "self defense?"
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

Suppose DDL is bad. Who would you pick as his most likely buddy. Speed?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:35 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:25 pm Reminder there is a good chance Daisy protected someone who is already dead.
I took that into account. :keys:
:doh: That's a blind guy?

I thought it was a cool guy with sunglasses and a cigarette. Idk how many posts I've misinterpreted over this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Pirate Mafia [NIGHT 1]

sig wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:28 pm It seems the towniest thing to do is not be here for the latter half of the day. Thanks GTH reads.

:keys:
What means this?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

We have to stake the entire game on something, don't we?

I don't have conviction... no I don't. I'm guessing who is lying out of a bunch of forum posts. I'm not Sherlock Holmes, I can only make the best guess.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm not open to possibilities. But from what i've seen so far I want to lynch Bob. :shrug2:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:39 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:21 pm Dragon D. Luffy

Tell me about town reading Kyle and Speedchuck. Are you still townreading either of them?

Btw, Kyle is higher up based on EOD 1. If he's bad, why let MP tie for lynch? Why not cement Wilgy (who was all over him) as lynchee?
I've been townreading Speed because I thought the way he was defending me when no one else was felt genuine.

I'm more torn up on Kyle... dunno how to read him. But I liked his defense against the no lynch thing, and I still think he looks better than the other two because of self defense.
Of course, you know there's a chance you're being pocketed. Speedchuck still look genuine to you?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "self defense?"
Yes there is a chance. But I felt that, at the time, a mafia would be more on the fence about lynching me since I was the #1 suspect and my vote tracking has been abysmal. Not sure about it, call it a gut feeling.

And the self defense means Kyle was in a difficult position since the alternative was being lynched. Of course he didn't make the best possible decision, but at least one civ didn't. And out of them, Kyle is the one with the most pressure to save himself.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm almost lynching Sig because his absence in mylo bothers me on a visceral level.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DDL's most likely scumbuddy is Speed (defending all game).

CBob's most likely scumbuddy is Speed (bussing in an attempt to get us to lynch anyone but him next time we lynch, which would result in a scum win).

Speedchuck is second voter on MP train the day MP was lynched.

Problem?

Yeah. Speed still most likely baddie. Day 1 and Day 4 votes are ridiculously suspect. Same goes for DDL and Bob but once each, not twice.

No idea who most likely Sig or Kyle buddy would be. Kyle top townie, now. Sig needs to get in here.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sig, school is for nerds.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Pirate Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Kylemii wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:09 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:01 pm I'm taking a break, these are the vote posts please let me know if i missed anything, or if you have anything to add
Spoiler: show
NewTraditionalist
No Vote

SpankGangsta
No Vote

Kyle
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:01 pm my wifi is acting wonky rn so i'm putting my vote on MP for now. i won't necessarily keep it there, i just don't want to miss the vote
DDL
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:52 pm Quin is focusing so much on the merits of fake claiming I'm getting the feeling he's doing that as an excuse not to hunt baddies.

*votes Quin*
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:48 pm Ok Im still here.

I dont like this day end.

I dont like how quin and mp are not voting each oter.

Cfd on wilgy guys?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:47 am Voting Sig.
SD
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:51 pm My gut still says DDL. When I read his ISO one of the things I noticed was that early on he was pushing other people for reads when he himself had not provided any. Additionally, his back pedalling on Sig and now his treatment of the Quin/MP situation. I feel like he is hedging. I'm voting DDL.
Sig
sig wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:00 pm Can't talk in class will explain vote later (Quin)
Long Con
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:09 pm Voting No Lynch, because I only like to see people walk the plank. Lynching is is distasteful.

Linki: Also G-Man is scary.
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:28 pm Eeeennh... let's see how DDL flips before we condemn you for this one.

Voting DDL. He's scum.
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:35 pm
Dragon D. Luffy
Voters: Long Con

Kylemii
Voters: dunya

MovingPictures07
Voters: Kylemii, DrWilgy

NewTraditionalist
Voters: MovingPictures07, sig

Quin
Voters: speedchuck, Dragon D. Luffy

No Lynch
Voters: Quin
There's a snapshot of the lynch before I cast my final vote and go to work. Three vote leaders at this time, and MP07 is my biggest suspect among those three. I will change my vote to MP07, and It's not going to change.
Dr.Wilgy
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:37 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:59 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:29 amIs Kylemii an old player here (or elsewhere)? I know he's trying to find his footing, but some trends in mafia are ubiquitous. You're in here, Kyle. I'm expecting more.
Just because I'm not throwing accusations yet doesn't mean I'm not working. On day one I suspected you for being too gung-ho so I asked everyone the dog thing and found out that that's kind of just who you are as a person along with some other stuff.

Now I'm working on something else

What specifically do you want out of me?
:mafia: (Kyle)
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:59 pm :ponder:

:sigh:

:shrug:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:54 pm Oh I see I’m joining a wagon

Still going ti keep my vote there but I don’t think we should let anyone become a consensus or avoid putting pressure on as many people as possible. Spread the love around. Lol
:dark: (MovingPictures07
I don't know after that but he ended up with his vote on DDL, maybe here?
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:37 pm Dragon D. Luffy - Posts
Quin - Posts
:mafia: :mafia:
Speedchuck
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:45 pm 1 little, 2 little, 3 little MP posts
4 little, 5 little, 6 little MP posts

Actually, a no lynch gives town some time to get free info if there is an info role. Quick math:

No lynch:
D1: 10 players
D2: 9 Players
D3: 7 Players
D4: 5 Players
D5: 3 Players (LYLO if 1 scum)
D6: Scum overrun if we get here and game isn't over.

Lynch on D1:
D1: 10 Players
D2: 8 Players
D3: 6 Players
D4: 4 Players (MYLO if one scum)
D5: 2 Players Scum overrun if we get here and game isn't over.

So in each case, ignoring D1 on the no-lynch side, town gets the same number of days to try and lynch the scummers. No matter how many scum there are. For every scum, take off a day's worth o' time. See how it works? An' the No Lynch D1 gives townies more info on their allotted lynch days.

HOWEVER!

This only works perfect if'n we got no doctors, vigs, or scumblockers. So I'm more inclined to lynch a scallywag on the bright and early day.
Long Con, what say ye ta that?

Shiver me timbers if'n I ain't about to throw a vote on me swabbie Dunya, fer the brine'd do 'im good I reckon!

linki: I am a cat. I swat at people until they respond, and then run away.
I kid. I have no idea what my gameplay style is. I've been told it's analytical, with a lot of chewing over motive and vote placement.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:52 pm 3 minutes later:

Nah, DDL's good. I'm going to vote to make Sig our first wagon of the day.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:53 pm lol.

Kylemii: Quin cares too much about addressing his case!
Dunya: MP doesn't address his case!

These are both stupid lines of reasoning. I'm moving to wilgy.
Dunya
Dunya didn't use the word "vot" with any of her votes. i think i remember her putting in at least one other vote but i can't find it
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:07 pm Sorry MP :( I really panicked and felt like you were taking me on a ride. I wish I had 3 hours with you to assess everything new you said.
Quin
Quin wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:52 pm And I don't know what any of you are talking about, because no lynch is objectively a good strategy.

linki: yeah dogs are gross
(no lynch, i think?)
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:47 pm May as well through our self-pres votes on, MP. I'm willing to go elsewhere with it if we can swing it though.
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:54 pmnvm i voted wilgy
MP
MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:19 pm Putting a pressure vote on LC because I need him to elaborate ASAP.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:48 pm I’m moving my vote to Wilgy. Please explain your thoughts/conclusions.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:18 am Okay, well unfortunately I am out for the night, and tomorrow I’ll be pretty busy with work, a concert, and prepping for company. I’ll see what I can do though.

I don’t know what Wilgy is doing but I presume he’s trying to use emoticons to communicate solely for whatever crazy reason he does these things, and I’m honestly miffed that he hasn’t elaborated further but I hesitate to say it’s nefarious. I think he’s throwing out reads so it’s something. It’d be nice if he could say more but I find difficulty seeing his current behavior as scummy, just vague and mildly infuriating. I also know he tends to gut read me as scum when’s he’s town nearly every damn game (like sig and Dom), so his vote on me actually makes me think he’s ok GTH.

My town reads are Kyle, Wilgy, and sig. I am tentatively leaning town on dunya and speedchuck but can’t sort either of them yet. Everyone else is a ?.

I guess I’ll move my vote to Daisy now. I need to hear what she’s thinking.

Good night folks. Generate that awesome content, keep it up.

Linki with sig, thanks for responding. Care to elaborate why you are against fake claims?
MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:50 pm MOving my vote to Kyle
MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:15 pm Oh there’s no unvote... huh.

Alright throwing a vote on NT

Ugh it’s raining again my phoneeee
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:53 pm moving my vote to NO LYNCH as I do some investigation, I guess a lurker lynch is preferable to my own, but I want to make it clear that I don't advocate it at this time. I wouldn't have kept my vote there, but my time has been limited and I honestly had no idea what to do with it, then my phone stopped working last night.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:56 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:35 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:22 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:21 pm discussion of no lynching is a great way to bring early content into the thread though.
also puts LC in a good light for me.
+1
This is Quin's first post regarding anything alignment-related. It's not ideal because it's just echoing someone else's sentiment without explaining why he feels that way.

I feel comfortable enough moving my vote to Quin for now, partially out of self-preservation but because I've already seen enough in his ISO that leaves some to be desired. I'll keep digging a bit though.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:15 pm Quin, why are you town? Help. I came into the thread into a similar situation. If we're both town, I need you to work with me here.

I'm moving to DDL while I await your further response.
(this vote was late and didn't count but i think it is important to include anyways)
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:01 pm Fuck, I'm tied.Moving to Wilgy for self-pres I guess.
this spaghetti mess
Worth reposting.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]colonialbob[/mention]

Who is Speed's partner?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Pirate Mafia [DAY 2]

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:45 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:04 pm Something that bugged me about the last day phase was the way MP was acting so panicked about getting lynched when he was in 2nd place to Quin

Something that bugged me part 2: was the way Quin pushed me to explain the ping of suspicion towards him and then Speedchuck used that as the definitive reference to discredit the case against Quin
He was leading the lynch when he came online. Also he had a zillion pages to catch up. So it makes sense if he was panicked.
:ponder:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:09 pm @colonialbob

Who is Speed's partner?
Sig or you. Just did a quick ISO of him, confirmed my gut that you two are his most likely partners but didn't really give me clarity on which. Feel like he defended DDL too much early to be teammates, and the only reason you over me is that I know I'm town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:09 pm @colonialbob

Who is Speed's partner?
Sig or you. Just did a quick ISO of him, confirmed my gut that you two are his most likely partners but didn't really give me clarity on which. Feel like he defended DDL too much early to be teammates, and the only reason you over me is that I know I'm town.
That's not the answer I expected but I like it.

If it's you and Speed, the easy answer is "DDL" but that's not what you said.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DDL's case starting post 947 against Dunya is ugly. Basically asks others to convince him that Dunya is bad, States Dunya as good then tinfoils himself into a Dunya vote anyhow.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:41 pm @Kylemii

Suppose DDL is bad. Who would you pick as his most likely buddy. Speed?
If DDL is bad I would say that speedchuck is an unlikely ally barring some especially nutsy moves over a long period of time. But maybe I'm wrong about that? I feel like a lot of this game has been about breaking down my reliance on meta that is no longer relevant.

I feel like of the current players, if DDL bad, then his most likely allies are you, cbob, and Sig.

Sig remains to be a fucking danger pile, he doesn't seem to be connected to anyone or anything
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ugh.

Reading Day 2.

Speed basically throw away votes MP after not really being into him on D1 and in fact, practically mirroring MP's attacks on Wilgy. Could he be bussing? Sure.

DDL, after CFDing to potentially save MP, argues himself into the opposing lynch train again. Could he be trying to save his scumbuddy? Sure.

But is Speed trying to early bus his buddy while DDL defends his teammate to the end? No, probably not. I could see them doing their "he's good" dance if they were teammates. But they aren't on the same page on D2. Not even the same chapter.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

All the more reason to go no lynch.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MP's performance as about to be lynched townie is cute.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Aaaaaand I'm caught up.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Okay so what are even the likely pairs of mafia at this point?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Or not likely but plausible
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 pm Okay so what are even the likely pairs of mafia at this point?
Off the top of my head, Sig, Bob, me could be paired with anyone.

Speed, DDL probably not buddies cause D2, too chummy (meh).

I'll just keep going forward and reread my own summaries as I go in case I forgot anything.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Re: Pirate Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Kylemii »

sig wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:43 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:13 pm
sig wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:23 pm Switched to NewTraditionalist until they post.

I didn't read Kyle's post as that odd or pingy.

I figured MP was messing/flirting with you over that vote Daisy, I'm surprised you're taking it that way.

I've got nothing else to add besides the fact that I think either DDL or LC is bad, but not both. The other baddies are either semi active or inactive I believe. I must be off for the time, but I'll be back tomorrow.
I don't understand how you can form an assumption like this on Day 1. Does this mean you're currently town-reading all the other active players?
It's a general idea/gut read and notice I did name two players who could be mafia who are active. Plus i'd say from a statistical point of view there's a good chance I'm right. :srsnod:
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:11 pm People I'd be willing to lynch today in order:

Kyle - I appreciate the excuse of being rusty (me too dude, apart from Seinfeld I played here, and the few days I was alive in Street Fighter mafia, I haven't played in aaaages). Still, something strikes me as insincere. Something strikes me as being mafia and trying to hard to be townie. Something strikes me as playing it too safe and trying to appear purposely unknowledgeable. I stand by it. Even yesterdays "rainbow list and reads" were like a mafia coverup trying to keep everyone somewhat happy because you're taking initiative and making an effort so to keep them at bay. Didn't like it.

MovingPicture - I want to say your dissertation is reason of your absence. But you have people suspecting you. Townie you would be going bonkers at this point. You haven't made a suspect list. Your contributions day 1 were out there, but timid. Every time someone answered a query, you said you were happy with that explanation. Where are you? Why aren't you probing harder? Why are you encouraging a Day 1 no-poster lynch?

Quin - wishy washy. Had him down as semi-town. Participation has dwindled down quite noticeably and I wonder if that's in part due to fear of being eliminated since some heat was thrown his way, and wanting to show up at the eleventh hour to cast a vote. Seems too obvious, so I don't like it. Prove me wrong.
This strikes me as more townie MP. Whenever I've played with him and he's scum he is very suptown, I find it more likely to believe he's busy. This was also a main reason behind my vote.
sig wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:00 pm Can't talk in class will explain vote later

Okay so, this was partly my bad. I thought the poll was about to close, saw a tie, and made a snap decision. At this point I still believed MP was more civvie then Quin and a few of Quin's posts had pinged me. As I continue to catch up I'll see how my opinion changes, but I was confident in my vote at that time and believed Quin was more likely to be bad then MP.

MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:34 pm Perhaps I'm finding it hard to be objective on Kyle because I'm just so happy to have him back around and really don't want to lynch the guy on D1 of his first game back when he's been dying to play a game. I should throw that sentiment out to the window, but I can't seem to be able to.

OOO I don't like this post at all. :ponder:

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:48 pm Ok Im still here.

I dont like this day end.

I dont like how quin and mp are not voting each oter.

Cfd on wilgy guys?
I want to lynch DDL, for this alone. There is no good reason to CFD onto Wilgy.

At this point I believe the votes were split between Quin, MP, and DDL this is the second CFD I sense shenanigans.
I forgot that this happened. I remember back at the time it seemed weird to me that sig had left for class but then returned to change his vote to Quin while MP was at risk
sig wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:31 pm Nice job! I knew my original paranoia was right. :P

I think this clears quite a few players and I think this sets up tomorrow's kybxh very nicely. I'd think quin due to mp refusing to lynch vote him and vice versa, this also pretty much clears LC and daisy into
Which puts this post-MP death post in a pretty odd light, i don't believe sig had a vote on any of the at risk players at the end of day 2, am I missing something?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

As a point of data Sig's activity also fell off following MP's death, with the explanation of army stuff. I've seen mafia lose interest in game after the death of their most active teammate.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I think if Jack is mafia then he's put an incredible amount of work into not looking like it.

A mafia Jack would be able to at this point coast into a boring but easy win with minimal effort.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sig-Speedchuck

Speedchuck-cbob

DDL-cBob
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sig-cbob?

idk. sig dropped off the planet before Cbob even was born on it so it's hard to say.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:51 pm I think if Jack is mafia then he's put an incredible amount of work into not looking like it.

A mafia Jack would be able to at this point coast into a boring but easy win with minimal effort.
Eh Jack's a high-effort player, mot sure his activity level is alignment indicative. That said, his content has been good.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sig-Speedchuck: my favorite, speedchuck has had at least a passive hand in a few of the lynches so far, including suggesting Wilgy as an alternative to MP and DDL or Quin or whoever was up for lynch. Sig because of the things I just mentioned a couple posts ago.

Speedchuck-cbob : they tricked me into living and I'm mad about it.

DDL-cBob : wildcard, cBobs only concrete actions so far in this game were to vote no lynch and save my life and to accuse DDL of being mafia, would make a pretty cool gambit. No. What the fuck. How would that even work. This is a bad pairing. Ignore this one.

Sig-DDL: went pretty hard at each other day 1 and gained a lot of attention for it. It's unlikely.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:19 pm
DDL-cBob : wildcard, cBobs only concrete actions so far in this game were to vote no lynch and save my life and to accuse DDL of being mafia, would make a pretty cool gambit. No. What the fuck. How would that even work. This is a bad pairing. Ignore this one.
Although accusing and voting for DDL when he's not in danger of being lynched isn't technically super risky. Idk. It's still less likely but it's not trashcan worthy.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

*vote no lynch* by the way
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

no vote from sig
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Changing vote to no lynch for self-preservation.

(And in changing I see we have 3 votes for no lynch now, but still just gonna be safe)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Not really a fan of Sog's absence.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Or DDL's
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 122

Post by speedchuck »

:ninja:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Should have voted no lynch.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Pirate Mafia [Night 5]

Post by Sloonei »

Alas, Cap'n Sloonbeard's been off countin' his booty for a while now, but I be here just in the nick o' time to see ye boys pushing my dear lad colonialbob off the plank. Arr, he was a good lad, a pirate's life be the only one for him. Well, let's find out if he be a proper meal for the fishes, or just another poor salty bloke.

colonialbob has been lynched. He was...
a vanilla pirate.
It is Night.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Hey? Sorry? What? Fuck?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Mafia is Speedchuck and Jack
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 122

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:22 pm Mafia is Speedchuck and Jack
:shrug2:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Pirate Mafia [END GAME]

Post by Sloonei »

Arr, it's a sad day when a captain be forced to give up his own ship. Ol' Sloonbeard should have seen 'er coming the day you lot started whisperin' about mutiny. I thought I treated ye fair, always shared my booty, and kept the rum a-flowin', night and day. But now too many of me best men have been lost overboard. Ye villains have me outnumbered. Treat her well, boys, and keep the parrot if ye will. Sloonbeard's days as Captain of the Black Sock are over.

Sig has been killed. He was a vanilla pirate.
Outnumbered by mutineers, Captain Sloonbeard has been marooned on a desert island.

The Mutineers have won. The Black Sock now belongs to...
speedchuck and Jackofhearts2005.

Congratulations, ye scoundrels. I thank the rest of ye for serving loyally on me crew.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Arrr!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate