[END] Futurama Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Which theme will be next in my TV Sitcom Series? (choose 1 or 2, anyone can vote)

Poll ended at Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Friends (Sockpuppets)
7%
Friends (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle (Sockpuppets)
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Parks and Recreation (Sockpuppets)
25%
Parks and Recreation (Regular Accounts)
7%
Scrubs (Sockpuppets)
14%
Scrubs (Regular Accounts)
4%
Seinfeld (Sockpuppets)
21%
Seinfeld (Regular Accounts)
11%
I can't decide!!
11%

Total votes: 28
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

[END] Futurama Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

[center]Futurama Mafia[/center]
The first in a series of six TV sitcom themed games hosted by yours truly

A game for 15 players

TV Sitcom Mafia Matrix (What-If Machine)
A
B
C
D
Town Cop
Mafia Jack of All Trades
Town Miller
Vanilla Townie
Mafia Jack of All Trades
1-Shot Town Vigilante
Vanilla Townie
Town Jailkeeper
Town Masons (2)
Vanilla Townie
Mafia Godfather
Town Cop (Odd nights)
Vanilla Townie
Town Sick Innocent Child (d1-4 reveal)
Town Cop w/ n0 town check
1-Shot Mafia Vigilante
Inspired by Thingyman's Matrix 12 setup for the Mafia Championship Season 3 on Mafia Universe, I have developed my own TV Sitcom Matrix (nicknamed the "What-If Machine" after the device in Futurama) for this series of games. Each game will use one (1) of the setups in the matrix, chosen randomly at the start of the game. The setup will not be revealed during the game.

Thus, there are 8 possible setups: 1, 2, 3, 4, A, B, C, and D.

Each setup specifies only 4 roles, so the remaining 11 roles will always be split between 9 vanilla townies and 2 mafia goons.

Role Index:

1-Shot Town Vigilante - During one night of this player's choice, he or she may night kill any one player. One-time use.
Town Cop - Every night, this player selects a player of his or her choice to ID (alignment check).
Town Cop (Odd nights) - Every odd night, this player selects a player of his or her choice to ID (alignment check).
Town Cop w/ n0 town check - This player receives an alignment check on a randomly selected town player to start the game. Every night, this player selects a player of his or her choice to ID (alignment check).
Town Sick Innocent Child (d1-4 reveal) - This role will be confirmed by the host to be town publicly at the start of either day 1, 2, 3, or 4. However, that player will die at the start of the following day. At the start of the game, the host will randomize which of the four days will apply to the game; the role will be unaware of which day has been selected.
Town Jailkeeper - Every night, this player selects a player of his or her choice to both protect from all night kills and role block.
Town Masons (2) - These two roles have BTSC and may communicate privately outside of the game thread.
Town Miller - If targeted with an ID (alignment) check, this player will appear as mafia.
Vanilla Townie - This player has no role power.
1-Shot Mafia Vigilante - During one night of this player's choice, he or she may night kill any one player. One-time use.
Mafia Godfather - If targeted with an ID (alignment) check, this player will appear as town.
Mafia Goon - This player has no role power.
Mafia Jack of All Trades - This player has three one-time use role abilities; however, these abilities will differ based on the setup randomized. The abilities could be any of the following combinations.
Setup A: 1-shot roleblock, 1-shot silence, and 1-shot frame (targeted townie will appear mafia if ID'd by the cop that night).
Setup B: 1-shot roleblock, 1-shot protection, and 1-shot role cop.
Setup 1: 1-shot roleblock, 1-shot role cop, and 1-shot frame (targeted townie will appear mafia if ID'd by the cop that night).
Setup 2: 1-shot night kill, 1-shot role cop, and 1-shot silence.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Futurama Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Game Rules and Procedures

Gameplay
1. Days are 48 hours. The thread will be open and all players should post.
2. Nights are 24 hours. The thread will be locked and all players cannot post.
3. All game conversation must take place in the thread unless you have specifically been given BTSC (see: Rules).
4. All votes must be cast in the poll to count. It is considered standard and good form to post at the time of your vote and indicate your vote with bold/underline. Your host would very much appreciate that you do this, so please do so, but it is not necessary for your vote to count.
5. All votes are changeable. You may change your vote as many times as you wish up until the vote's deadline.
6. All lynch ties will be decided randomly.
7. Roleplaying is heavily encouraged. We will be awarding Best Roleplay to a player at the end of the game for best character roleplay. Futurama is a funny (and touching) show. Make your host and fellow players laugh (and cry)!
8. In addition to Best Roleplay, we will be awarding MVP to a player at the end of the game for best performance. Play your best!
9. All roles have been assigned randomly, and all characters have been assigned without consideration for role or alignment. Please note that this means evil characters in the show could be town and good characters in the show could be mafia. Character and alignment are not at all related.
10. If your faction wins, you win, regardless of whether you are dead or alive at endgame. Do your best! Fight for your faction's win condition. Players who fail to meet participation criteria will be denied a win.
11. The Mod on Duty for this game is Dom. He is there for any of your questions or concerns not strictly related to game or role mechanics. Please PM him with any grievances or concerns you may have at any time, notably including conflicts with other players. Keep the thread fun and clean of emotionally-charged drama or conflicts; PM Dom instead. We want to keep this game as fun as possible for everyone.

Rules
1. Be respectful and remember that this is a game. Although mafia is a game of deception and can be rather heated, recognize that the game is not personal and that your friends may be lying to you in the spirit of the game. Please treat your fellow players with respect, even if you suspect or strongly disagree with them.
2. No BTSC (Behind the Scenes Contact/Conversation) with anyone other than your specified BTSC partners.
3. No editing or deleting of posts.
4. Role outing of yourself and others, whether true or false, is permitted and encouraged. This includes statements such as "Preacherbot is Mafia Goon", "I am the cop", etc. Dump any role-related information into the thread as you wish.
5. This is a sockpuppet game, which is meant to conceal the true identity of the users playing. Let's all keep in character and not turn the game of mafia into "guess who's under each sock in the thread!" or "tell me your true identity!"; that would be against the nature of the sockpuppet aspect of this game, so don't do it. If you have your suspicions as to who a player might be, keep them to yourself.
6. No self-voting, even as a placeholder. This is considered an illegal move in this game as much as voting for the non-player option. There is an "Unvote" option for a vote placeholder.
7. Dead players should not post on-topic and any posts made should be in dead red. There is a "dead" code for this function.
8. Off-topic posts should be in off-topic green. There is an "OT" code for this function.
9. Posts from non-players should be in non-player blue. There is a "np" code for this function.
10. This is MovingPictures07's host color. All of his host posts will be in this color. Don't use it!

Participation
The following behavior constitutes non-participation:

- If you do not post for more than 96 consecutive hours.
- If you do not cast a vote in 2 or more lynches.

If either of these are committed, it will qualify as non-participation for the purposes of this game. Consequently, any player who commits any of these will have their Participation Score (P-Score) penalized.

If at any time you are afraid you cannot fulfill either of these requirements due to any reason, please PM your host immediately explaining your situation or requesting a replacement. In the case of the latter, I will then seek out someone to take your place. Either way, your P-Score will not be penalized, as long as the situation is deemed an acceptable restriction or explanation for missing participation requirements. Exceptions will be made for unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Players

ALIVE: 6

Calculon
Hermes Conrad
Morbo
Nibbler
Professor Farnsworth
Richard Nixon's Head

DEAD: 9

Amy Wong -- Lynched - Day 1 -- Vanilla Townie
Hedonismbot -- Killed - Night 1 -- Vanilla Townie
Zapp Brannigan -- Lynched - Day 2 -- Mafia Goon
Robot Mafia -- Killed - Night 2 -- Vanilla Townie
Robot Devil -- Lynched - Day 3 -- Mafia Goon
Bender -- Killed - Night 3 -- Vanilla Townie
Scruffy -- Lynched - Day 4 -- Vanilla Townie
Dr. Zoidberg -- Killed - Night 4 -- Vanilla Townie
Fry -- Lynched - Day 5 -- Vanilla Townie
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Story

Prologue
Day 1 -- Amy Wong has been lynched. She was nijuukyugou and a Vanilla Townie.
Day 1 Final Vote Tally
Night 1 -- Hedonismbot has been killed. He was thellama73 and a Vanilla Townie.
Day 2 -- Zapp Brannigan has been lynched. He was agleaminranks and a Mafia Goon.
Day 2 Final Vote Tally
Night 2 -- Robot Mafia has been killed. He was Sloonei and a Vanilla Townie.
Day 3 -- Robot Devil has been lynched. He was Epignosis and a Mafia Goon.
Day 3 Final Vote Tally
Night 3 -- Bender has been killed. He was AllAlongtheBoardwalk and a Vanilla Townie.
Day 4 -- Scruffy has been lynched. He was DrWilgy and a Vanilla Townie.
Day 4 Final Vote Tally
Night 4 -- Dr. Zoidberg has been killed. He was Quin and a Vanilla Townie.
Day 5 -- Fry has been lynched. He was Serge and a Vanilla Townie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The game is scheduled to begin at 7:00PM Eastern on Monday, May 2nd.

You will be able to post at that time. Until then... keep partying!!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Prologue

"Good news, everyone!" exclaimed Professor Farnsworth as he entered the room. "Today you will be making a delivery to a party!"

"Party!!!" Bender shouted, as he started dancing around and drinking beer, while the rest of the group let out celebratory yells.

"In fact," Farnsworth continued, "It won't be just any party. It will be Hedonismbot's Daily 2016 Bash in celebration of Futurama never being canceled."

"Futurama? What's that?" inquired Fry.

"Oh, just some silly sci-fi knock-off show that has no basis in reality", Farnsworth explained. "Anyway, off you go!"

Farnsworth walked towards the ship with the rest of the crew.

"Uh, professor?" Leela was visibly confused.

"Ah, yes! I will be going with you! Why would I miss out on a party of such proportions? There is no other reason that I'd be going! I'm not hiding anything! Stop it with your damn questions!" Farnsworth retorted.

Leela then saw Zoidberg and Hermes head towards the ship as well. "Wait, so who is going to stay behind and take care of this place while we're gone?"

"Don't sweat it, Leela, I recent hired a few lesser known robots for this occasion." Hermes chimed in. The picture then cut to Robot 1-X, Flexo, and Tinny Tim loitering around in the lounge.

So the entire Planet Express crew, even Zoidberg, boarded the ship as they left Earth to attend a party on a planet at the edge of the universe.

When they arrived at Dogdoo 7, the party was in full force.

"Welcome to the epitome of decadence!!" Hedonismbot greeted his new visitors. "What's that box you have there? Is it the chocolate gallons that I ordered to be poured all over my body?"'

"No," responded Professor Farnsworth, "This is a package for the Headless Body of Agnew. Do you happen to know where he is?"

"Ah, yes, he is currently destroying evidence to make paper smoothies over at the smoothie bar," Hedonismbot explained as he pointed towards the bar. "Tell him that my U.S. Constitution smoothie is late!"

The crew walked over to the bar and saw Richard Nixon's Head laughing maniacally as Agnew shredded paper after paper.

"Oh, hello there, fellow Earthicans!" Nixon nervously greeted the crew. "What can I do for you?"

"We have this package for Agnew," Farnsworth said, as he handed over the package.

"But I'm the delivery boy...!" whined Fry, as Agnew grunted in excitement at the arrival of his new suits. "Rrrrrr! Ngah!!!"

"Hush, Agnew," Nixon commanded. "Thanks for delivering the package. How about 300 buckeroos with my face on them? Here you go." Nixon handed them a 300 dollar bill as payment.

Meanwhile, other partiers grew impatient at the lack of paper smoothies. "Hello? I am Calculon! I don't have time to be waiting like this!" Calculon complained in frustration.

"Morbo demands his smoothie now, as soon all of the human race WILL BE DESTROYED!!!"

The Donbot grew likewise impatient. "How long does it take to make a smoothie?"

"You want me to give him the clamps, boss? CLAMPS!!"

"Hold on there, Clamps," advised the Donbot. "You'll get to clamp some scum in due time."

"A space captain with a stature like mine shouldn't have to partake in nonsense like waiting in lines. Kif, go up there and make me a smoothie, won't you?" Zapp Brannigan requested.

The Headless Body of Agnew suddenly snatched the box and started running. The smoothie customers' voices raised in anger and confusion. "I'll talk to Agnew and get him back here, just calm down and enjoy a Nixon smoothie for now", Nixon's head responded to the customers in an attempt to placate them. In reality, he had no intention of returning, especially with Agnew.

Farnsworth, now disinterested, started to walk away. "A job well done! Now see you later." The rest of the crew followed suit and split up, as they were all intrigued by different happenings at the party. "I'm going to go find me a hookerbot!" exclaimed Bender.

Leela went over to the Blernsball batting cage to practice pitches, but she kept beaning the batters. "Bean! Bean! Bean!" the crowd started to cheer.

Suddenly, something strange happened.

BOOM! A large explosion could be heard all throughout Dogdoo 7. Then more followed. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!... seemingly ad infinitum.

But eventually they stopped.

Only 15 entities remained alive, due to the fact that they were saved by their safety spheres.

"Leela?! Where are you?!" panicked Fry, searching for the love of his life.

"She's no longer of this world," responded the Robot Devil. "How delightfully ironic!"

"That isn't ironic", Scruffy noted.

"Who are you?" inquired Hedonismbot.

"I'm Scruffy, the janitor."

"Then clean up this mess of bodies and wreckage!" demanded Hedonismbot.

"I'm on break", Scruffy responded.

"No one's on break!" Farnsworth exclaimed as he found the group of survivors. "Someone stole my safety spheres and enacted this mass destruction!! We must find out the culprit or culprits of this destruction. They will pay the ultimate price!" he yelled angrily.

"If someone stole your safety spheres, how are you still alive?" asked Bender.

"I always keep an extra safety sphere in my pocket for emergencies," explained the professor.

"Nonsense! I think you did it!" Calculon dramatically accused the professor.

"No, this is Hedonismbot's party, he must have been in on it!" exclaimed Amy.

The paranoid accusations flew around as the remaining characters tried to figure out the mass murderer(s). Will they prevail? Stay tuned for more... TALES OF INTEREST!

It is now Day 1.

You have 48 hours to lynch the meatbag, robot, or alien who committed this mass murder.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 1] Futurama Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Players, you may now post. Please make sure you have read the Game Rules and Procedures before posting; I will be swift to punish rule violators (and their faction). Note that you must vote in every lynch and that votes are changeable, so don't be afraid to park your vote in the *Unvote* section if you currently don't want to vote for someone. If you either fail to post for 4 RL days (not mafia days) without telling me you will be gone from the thread or that you want a replacement, or miss more than 1 lynch vote (I allow 1 miss because I'm nice and understand shit happens), you will have your P-Score penalized. Lastly, don't forget about the post-game awards for Best Roleplay and MVP! Feel free to roleplay and hunt for mafia (or "hunt" if you're the mafia) to your heart's content, and you may be rewarded for your superior performance!

Non-player spectators, please PM me if you want access to the spectator chat (which will foster both on-topic and off-topic discussion and will not be spoiled). For the first time ever, I'm going to be giving an award to most accurate spectator as well, with respect to guessing sock identities as well as player alignments! But only if I have enough spectators; the more participants, the better, so PM away!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Golf »

Good news, everyone! I somehow managed to make it out alive! And I have managed to access this strange fifth-dimensional "bulletin board" to put my thoughts into written form! I encourage you all to do the same, but I must be the first.
Fractal
sprityo
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Marge Simpson »

Let the games begin!
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Chuck »

Hello, cute has arrived. Let me put on a dance for your amusement.

Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Oh, my dear, sweet Leela, how awful and unsexy of a way to go! We'll avenge your death, if it's the last thing Kif ever does! Which it might be!

The hero with no name, Captain Zapp Brannigan, at your service!

I am sexy.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Saito »

Yup, I'm here.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Zapp Brannigan wrote: I am sexy.
Mmmm, you don't say! I shall send for some olive oil.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Hello friends!
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Larry David »

Nooooooo, Kif!! How could you leave me alone with all of these old men?? Bleckkkk!
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Amy Wong wrote:Nooooooo, Kif!! How could you leave me alone with all of these old men?? Bleckkkk!
Age is merely a state of mind, my dear. Mwahahaha!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Kent Brockman »

*cryogenic door opens*

Hmm. Must have slept through the New Year's eve. *walks around, scratches butt, looks at the window*

Whoa...
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Grand Scheme »

Ras H. Safari! What's going' on in 'eah?

Poor Lila!

Since we're supposed to be role dumpin', allow me to break de ice: I am a Mafia Godfaddah. Debate.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Lunatella »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Prologue

"Good news, everyone!" exclaimed Professor Farnsworth as he entered the room. "Today you will be making a delivery to a party!"

"Party!!!" Bender shouted, as he started dancing around and drinking beer, while the rest of the group let out celebratory yells.

"In fact," Farnsworth continued, "It won't be just any party. It will be Hedonismbot's Daily 2016 Bash in celebration of Futurama never being canceled."

"Futurama? What's that?" inquired Fry.

"Oh, just some silly sci-fi knock-off show that has no basis in reality", Farnsworth explained. "Anyway, off you go!"

Farnsworth walked towards the ship with the rest of the crew.

"Uh, professor?" Leela was visibly confused.

"Ah, yes! I will be going with you! Why would I miss out on a party of such proportions? There is no other reason that I'd be going! I'm not hiding anything! Stop it with your damn questions!" Farnsworth retorted.

Leela then saw Zoidberg and Hermes head towards the ship as well. "Wait, so who is going to stay behind and take care of this place while we're gone?"

"Don't sweat it, Leela, I recent hired a few lesser known robots for this occasion." Hermes chimed in. The picture then cut to Robot 1-X, Flexo, and Tinny Tim loitering around in the lounge.

So the entire Planet Express crew, even Zoidberg, boarded the ship as they left Earth to attend a party on a planet at the edge of the universe.

When they arrived at Dogdoo 7, the party was in full force.

"Welcome to the epitome of decadence!!" Hedonismbot greeted his new visitors. "What's that box you have there? Is it the chocolate gallons that I ordered to be poured all over my body?"'

"No," responded Professor Farnsworth, "This is a package for the Headless Body of Agnew. Do you happen to know where he is?"

"Ah, yes, he is currently destroying evidence to make paper smoothies over at the smoothie bar," Hedonismbot explained as he pointed towards the bar. "Tell him that my U.S. Constitution smoothie is late!"

The crew walked over to the bar and saw Richard Nixon's Head laughing maniacally as Agnew shredded paper after paper.

"Oh, hello there, fellow Earthicans!" Nixon nervously greeted the crew. "What can I do for you?"

"We have this package for Agnew," Farnsworth said, as he handed over the package.

"But I'm the delivery boy...!" whined Fry, as Agnew grunted in excitement at the arrival of his new suits. "Rrrrrr! Ngah!!!"

"Hush, Agnew," Nixon commanded. "Thanks for delivering the package. How about 300 buckeroos with my face on them? Here you go." Nixon handed them a 300 dollar bill as payment.

Meanwhile, other partiers grew impatient at the lack of paper smoothies. "Hello? I am Calculon! I don't have time to be waiting like this!" Calculon complained in frustration.

"Morbo demands his smoothie now, as soon all of the human race WILL BE DESTROYED!!!"

The Donbot grew likewise impatient. "How long does it take to make a smoothie?"

"You want me to give him the clamps, boss? CLAMPS!!"

"Hold on there, Clamps," advised the Donbot. "You'll get to clamp some scum in due time."

"A space captain with a stature like mine shouldn't have to partake in nonsense like waiting in lines. Kif, go up there and make me a smoothie, won't you?" Zapp Brannigan requested.

The Headless Body of Agnew suddenly snatched the box and started running. The smoothie customers' voices raised in anger and confusion. "I'll talk to Agnew and get him back here, just calm down and enjoy a Nixon smoothie for now", Nixon's head responded to the customers in an attempt to placate them. In reality, he had no intention of returning, especially with Agnew.

Farnsworth, now disinterested, started to walk away. "A job well done! Now see you later." The rest of the crew followed suit and split up, as they were all intrigued by different happenings at the party. "I'm going to go find me a hookerbot!" exclaimed Bender.

Leela went over to the Blernsball batting cage to practice pitches, but she kept beaning the batters. "Bean! Bean! Bean!" the crowd started to cheer.

Suddenly, something strange happened.

BOOM! A large explosion could be heard all throughout Dogdoo 7. Then more followed. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!... seemingly ad infinitum.

But eventually they stopped.

Only 15 entities remained alive, due to the fact that they were saved by their safety spheres.

"Leela?! Where are you?!" panicked Fry, searching for the love of his life.

"She's no longer of this world," responded the Robot Devil. "How delightfully ironic!"

"That isn't ironic", Scruffy noted.

"Who are you?" inquired Hedonismbot.

"I'm Scruffy, the janitor."

"Then clean up this mess of bodies and wreckage!" demanded Hedonismbot.

"I'm on break", Scruffy responded.

"No one's on break!" Farnsworth exclaimed as he found the group of survivors. "Someone stole my safety spheres and enacted this mass destruction!! We must find out the culprit or culprits of this destruction. They will pay the ultimate price!" he yelled angrily.

"If someone stole your safety spheres, how are you still alive?" asked Bender.

"I always keep an extra safety sphere in my pocket for emergencies," explained the professor.

"Nonsense! I think you did it!" Calculon dramatically accused the professor.

"No, this is Hedonismbot's party, he must have been in on it!" exclaimed Amy.

The paranoid accusations flew around as the remaining characters tried to figure out the mass murderer(s). Will they prevail? Stay tuned for more... TALES OF INTEREST!

It is now Day 1.

You have 48 hours to lynch the meatbag, robot, or alien who committed this mass murder.
YOU CANT JUST HAVE YOUR CHARACTERS ANNOUNCE HOW THEY FEEL

THAT MAKES ME FEEL ANGRY
Lunalee
nutella
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Amy Wong wrote:Nooooooo, Kif!! How could you leave me alone with all of these old men?? Bleckkkk!
*slaps Amy's butt* Indeed, it is baby soft! Errr, what was that you said? I'm sorry, I must have left my hearing glasses in another safety sphere.
Fractal
sprityo
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Paul Stevens »

Hermes Conrad wrote:Ras H. Safari! What's going' on in 'eah?

Poor Lila!

Since we're supposed to be role dumpin', allow me to break de ice: I am a Mafia Godfaddah. Debate.
MORBO FINDS THIS DISTURBING! GOOD NIGHT!
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 44
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

From the context it is clear this game has begun. These are my associates, Joey Mousepad and Clamps, and we are the Robot Mafia: the entire Robot Mafia. We are here to determine which of you intend to us bodily harm to our collective circuits.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Poor Lila!

Yo Donbot, are you seeing this over here? The potato man what thinks he's you.

I am sure he means me no disrespect. If it happens again it may become necessary to take matters into our own hands using violence.

THE CLAMPS!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Now it has come to my attention that recently there was an explosion in the vicinity of this planet upon which we are currently located. I intend to find out who did this and plug 'em. Then unplug 'em.

So you think it was this guy what says he's the godfather?

I do not. Whoever did this is likely to be incognito at this time.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Robot Mafia wrote:Now it has come to my attention that recently there was an explosion in the vicinity of this planet upon which we are currently located. I intend to find out who did this and plug 'em. Then unplug 'em.

I to express grave doubts about that doughy Jamaican's claim. No doubt he is the sort who revels in punishment for its own sake. I've known a few of the sort, believe me...
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Chuck »

Robot Mafia wrote:

As a Nibblonian with higher intellectual powers and the ability to disguise myself as cute and loveable, I have investigated the claim and found it faulty. I've seen this kind of thing before. It's meant to stir discussion and it has achieved it's objective.

Now, if you'll excuse me, the litter box awaits.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hedonismbot wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:Now it has come to my attention that recently there was an explosion in the vicinity of this planet upon which we are currently located. I intend to find out who did this and plug 'em. Then unplug 'em.

I to express grave doubts about that doughy Jamaican's claim. No doubt he is the sort who revels in punishment for its own sake. I've known a few of the sort, believe me...
Hey Donbot, should I show this guy the clamps?

Not yet, Clamps. I'm afraid he might enjoy it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Dom »

Hello, all! I am your game moderator, Dom! I'll be posting in this thread to remind you of how we can solve conflicts civilly. If you would like to resolve a conflict or complain or just to chit chat with me, hit the PM button by my name! :)

I'm here to help-- not punish. Talk to you soon!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Additionally, Juliets will be shadowing me this game as Moderator on Duty. If you want, you should also forward your messages to me to her. I will be CC-ing her on everything I send. I wanted to make sure this was clear to everyone and be transparent about who we're speaking to! :)

Enjoy the game!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Due to a lack of more sufficient evidence at this time I desire to further question this Hermes Conrad about his stated Mafioso tendencies. His claim infringes on my livelihood and threatens to disrupt the well-being of this entire operation. It is not clear to me what he was hoping to accomplish with that maneuver. Clamps, I think you know what to do.

Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Ooh, right in the gonads!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Poor Lila!

Poor Hermes! All that space marijuana must have scrambled his brain! A Grade 36 Bureaucrat would never use the indefinite article "a" instead of the definite article "the" when describing a one-of-a-kind position. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm afraid I must agree with the Robot Mafia.
Fractal
sprityo
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:
*slaps Amy's butt* Indeed, it is baby soft! Errr, what was that you said? I'm sorry, I must have left my hearing glasses in another safety sphere.
Ugh, Professor! Just because I'm the only girl left doesn't mean I'm not shallow.

Poor Lila!

Quit messing around, Hermes! We've got to find out who did this. I'll call my parents -- I'm sure money'll know what to do.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Hmmm, I wonder what Calculon has calculated as the odds of Hermes actually being evil? He seems to be inert, so we must reintroduce his programming to his body using science! I'll need to get a spare circuit board out of a mechanical goat, but it should work...

HAIL SCIENCE!
Fractal
sprityo
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Nibbler wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:

As a Nibblonian with higher intellectual powers and the ability to disguise myself as cute and loveable, I have investigated the claim and found it faulty. I've seen this kind of thing before. It's meant to stir discussion and it has achieved it's objective.

Hmmm... Scruffy thinks that the Chewing Rat is upto no good. Disguises be bad. Stiring discussion is good, but pointing it out an'leaving at that? Hmmmm...
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Robot Mafia wrote:Due to a lack of more sufficient evidence at this time I desire to further question this Hermes Conrad about his stated Mafioso tendencies. His claim infringes on my livelihood and threatens to disrupt the well-being of this entire operation. It is not clear to me what he was hoping to accomplish with that maneuver. Clamps, I think you know what to do.

NOT DAH CLAMPS, MON! I may like puneeshment, but not dat sort!

We gotta quiet bunch here. Almost as quiet as the crowd at de Olympic Stadium when I went unda a bah only 3 inches offa dah ground! We gotta decide who we votin' fah at some point.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:Hmmm, I wonder what Calculon has calculated as the odds of Hermes actually being evil? He seems to be inert, so we must reintroduce his programming to his body using science! I'll need to get a spare circuit board out of a mechanical goat, but it should work...

HAIL SCIENCE!
It's like magic, but with electricity!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:

Poor Lila!

Poor Hermes! All that space marijuana must have scrambled his brain! A Grade 36 Bureaucrat would never use the indefinite article "a" instead of the definite article "the" when describing a one-of-a-kind position. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm afraid I must agree with the Robot Mafia.
It is duly noted that you have a stated agreement with myself but I can not compute what you agree with. Do not force Clamps to have to make an inquisition of your person, old man.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hermes Conrad wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:Due to a lack of more sufficient evidence at this time I desire to further question this Hermes Conrad about his stated Mafioso tendencies. His claim infringes on my livelihood and threatens to disrupt the well-being of this entire operation. It is not clear to me what he was hoping to accomplish with that maneuver. Clamps, I think you know what to do.

NOT DAH CLAMPS, MON! I may like puneeshment, but not dat sort!

We gotta quiet bunch here. Almost as quiet as the crowd at de Olympic Stadium when I went unda a bah only 3 inches offa dah ground! We gotta decide who we votin' fah at some point.
Get a load of this guy, huh? Telling us what to do but not doing anything about it.

I'm greasing up my hoozits

Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

The general lack of noisiness on this planet is causing my hard drive boil. Joey Mousepad, I want you to find some answers.

Sure thing, boss.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Scruffy wrote:
Nibbler wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:

Hmmm... Scruffy thinks that the Chewing Rat is upto no good. Disguises be bad. Stiring discussion is good, but pointing it out an'leaving at that? Hmmmm...
Yo, I ain't never seen you here before. What sort of a problem do you have with this cuddly fuzzy rat?
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Robot Mafia wrote: Get a load of this guy, huh? Telling us what to do but not doing anything about it.
Robot Mafia wrote:The general lack of noisiness on this planet is causing my hard drive boil. Joey Mousepad, I want you to find some answers.

Sure thing, boss.
Deez sings are related, mon! How am I supposed to do someting when nobody's talkin'?

Guess I'll start off de suspishionizin' too: Farnsworth said he agreed wit Robot Mafia, but his post also reads dat he tinks my claim makes me look bad! Robot-Mon actually sed it made me look good. So dat's a contradiction.

Also, most people reacted in some way to me claim, but Amy joked it off and left it at dat. It gets mah jeeblahs jangling' just a bit.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Robot Mafia wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Nibbler wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:

Yo, I ain't never seen you here before. What sort of a problem do you have with this cuddly fuzzy rat?
I've never seen you here neither...

Tell me, what did that rodent gain from pointin that out?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Scruffy wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Nibbler wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:

The one thing I did find suspicious was how he what said the potato man's claim achieved its goal and what have you, but I'm not sure what he achieved over here.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hermes Conrad wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote: Get a load of this guy, huh? Telling us what to do but not doing anything about it.
Robot Mafia wrote:The general lack of noisiness on this planet is causing my hard drive boil. Joey Mousepad, I want you to find some answers.

Sure thing, boss.
Deez sings are related, mon! How am I supposed to do someting when nobody's talkin'?

Guess I'll start off de suspishionizin' too: Farnsworth said he agreed wit Robot Mafia, but his post also reads dat he tinks my claim makes me look bad! Robot-Mon actually sed it made me look good. So dat's a contradiction.

Also, most people reacted in some way to me claim, but Amy joked it off and left it at dat. It gets mah jeeblahs jangling' just a bit.
The martian girl seems scared to say anything over here. You think we should show her the clamps?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Kent Brockman »

Delivery boy Philip J. Fry, reporting for duty. Where's Leela?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I don't watch this show... so this role playing is... interesting. :p And entertaining. :D
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Dom wrote:I don't watch this show... so this role playing is... interesting. :p And entertaining. :D
IT IS AMONG THE MORE ENTERTAINING SHOWS PRODUCED BY PUNY HUMANS! MORBO HIGHLY RECOMMENDS IT!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Scruffy wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Nibbler wrote:
Robot Mafia wrote:

THE DELICIOUS RODENT WISHED TO POINT OUT THAT THE PUNY JAMAICAN HUMAN WANTED DISCUSSION! HOWEVER, THE RODENT WAS TOO QUICK TO DETERMINE HERMES' INNOCENCE! ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE MAFIA SHOULD BE EXAMINED CLOSELY TO FIGURE OUT THEIR MOTIVES, SUCH AS PLANNING TO INVADE EARTH, FOR INSTANCE!
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

I'm here, friends! Since nobody else seems to want to stick their head out and place a vote, why not Zoidberg? I'm planting a vote for Scruffy since I find the way he called out Nibbler for stirring discussion to be a bit unnecessary.

Hooray, I'm useful!

Return to “Previous Heists”