[END] Futurama Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Which theme will be next in my TV Sitcom Series? (choose 1 or 2, anyone can vote)

Poll ended at Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Friends (Sockpuppets)
7%
Friends (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle (Sockpuppets)
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Parks and Recreation (Sockpuppets)
25%
Parks and Recreation (Regular Accounts)
7%
Scrubs (Sockpuppets)
14%
Scrubs (Regular Accounts)
4%
Seinfeld (Sockpuppets)
21%
Seinfeld (Regular Accounts)
11%
I can't decide!!
11%

Total votes: 28
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: [DAY 4] Futurama Mafia

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Fry wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:Since nobody's sayin' nothin', I'll also point out dat it is impossible fah me to be bad, since I'm a town mason!
Not sure if joking or not :ponder:

Wouldn't there be two scums left so claiming as a mason would be a bold gambit as a scum?

And ooooh we can change votes, nice!
Is it not one scum left, my one mouthed friend?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Kent Brockman »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:Since nobody's sayin' nothin', I'll also point out dat it is impossible fah me to be bad, since I'm a town mason!

Wouldn't there be two scums left so claiming as a mason would be a bold gambit as a scum?

Oh yeah, you're right doctor, I just checked the matrix again. If that is the case, would it be best if we ask Hermes and the other mason to come forward?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Actually, there are still nine of us. If the masons claim, and the other townie claims, that would still leave 6 suspects. Would we stand a good chance?

1 m, 1nk = 7
1m, 1 nk = 5
1 m, 1 nk = 3

We can only afford three mislynches before lylo. This of course means the cop will be dead unless he already has a scum ID on someone if we reveal our hands.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Fry wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:

Oh yeah, you're right doctor, I just checked the matrix again. If that is the case, would it be best if we ask Hermes and the other mason to come forward?
My friend, I would not prefer it one way or the other, since if Hermes claim is true, I can picture a few unfortunate scenarios in which he does or does not tell us. I have my own ideas as to who it may be, however.

Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I think they should both claim. Me suspecting Hermes is totally not related to that time he kicked me out of free board and lodging from our office.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Golf »

As opposed to a Mafia Godfather? *fiddles with the What-If Machine* Why, I suppose it's possible that you could be either, given the collapse of the quantum-dramatical waveforms.

This back-and-forth between Fry and Zoidberg has me worried, however. What's to stop the remaining fiend from claiming allegiance to our cause? I think we should rely on solid scientific deduction before we resort to faith in unverifiable claims. I thought we abolished that in the 22nd century!
Fractal
sprityo
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

But Professor, wouldn't masons know who each other are?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Still, Hermes could be town solely because his MO doesn't fit with the other loons. Hermes is a levelheaded part of the team, while Robot Devil and Zapp Brannigan weren't.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Perd Hapley »

I believe it to be unwise to vote for the Jamaican! Take it from a professional actor, he is not putting on a show!
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Friends, I am making use of the unvote button!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Well that seals that. I unvoted too.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I think Scruffy is the final baddy!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

If you loom at the tallies he almost always votes first and he spearheaded the Amy Wong lynch(get it, Wong, wrong)? Anyway, Zapp and Robot Devil voted for that person(Nibbler or Professor or Dr. Zoidberg, need to recheck) because they knew Amy was going to prove as a Wong lynch.

My case is awesome!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Actually, Scruffy didn't spearhead the Amy Wong lynch, he voted for Nibbler on Day 1.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

My friends, could it be of interest to mention that only our robot friends have been killed during the night phases so far?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

My pool of suspects based on most to least suspicious:

Scruffy
Professor Farnsworth
Nibbler
Morbo

This is all based on the voting tallies, mind you.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:My friends, could it be of interest to mention that only our robot friends have been killed during the night phases so far?
Not really, doesn't seem to me like there's a secret win condition. Aren't we playing a regular matrix game? Also, you have to remember Robot Devil was scum.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Fry wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:My friends, could it be of interest to mention that only our robot friends have been killed during the night phases so far?
Not really, doesn't seem to me like there's a secret win condition. Aren't we playing a regular matrix game? Also, you have to remember Robot Devil was scum.
We are (presumably), however I was considering it from a role play angle.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Fry wrote:If you loom at the tallies he almost always votes first and he spearheaded the Amy Wong lynch(get it, Wong, wrong)? Anyway, Zapp and Robot Devil voted for that person(Nibbler or Professor or Dr. Zoidberg, need to recheck) because they knew Amy was going to prove as a Wong lynch.

My case is awesome!
Hmm... even a blind squirrel can find a few nuts every once in a while. Although Scruffy didn't spearhead Amy's lynch, perhaps he thought he didn't have to, given the earlier Robot Mafia vote? I'm willing to entertain this supposition.
Fractal
sprityo
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:
Who would kill the robots?
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Fry wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:
My friend, I do not know. I was hoping you did! I don't watch futurama.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:
:faint:
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Paul Stevens »

Fry wrote:My pool of suspects based on most to least suspicious:

Scruffy
Professor Farnsworth
Nibbler
Morbo

MORBO VOTED TO LYNCH BOTH PUNY VILLAINS! HE FINDS YOUR SUSPICION CONFUSING!

HOWEVER, THE DELIVERY HUMAN IS CORRECT THAT THIS JANITING HUMAN HAS AVOIDED VOTING FOR THE MAFIA, AND HAS OFFERED LITTLE IN THE WAY OF REASONING FOR HIS VOTES!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:
YOUR POSTS ARE A FAIRLY CONVINCING IMPRESSION CONSIDERING THAT YOU DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW! HOWEVER, MORBO SUGGESTS MORE YIDDISH SYNTAX, AS DECAPODIANS ARE FAMOUSLY JEWISH!
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Morbo wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:
YOUR POSTS ARE A FAIRLY CONVINCING IMPRESSION CONSIDERING THAT YOU DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW! HOWEVER, MORBO SUGGESTS MORE YIDDISH SYNTAX, AS DECAPODIANS ARE FAMOUSLY JEWISH!
:haha: I'll keep this in mind.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

UPON REVIEW OF THE VOTING RECORDS, MORBO FINDS FRY AND THE PROFESSOR'S VOTES VERY CIVVIE-LIKE! IF MORBO UNDERSTANDS CALCULON CORRECTLY, HE AND THE JAMAICAN HUMAN ARE LIKELY CIV AS WELL! THIS NARROWS DOWN MORBO'S LIST OF POTENTIAL VILLAIN SCUM CONSIDERABLY!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Morbo wrote:

Scruffy
Professor Farnsworth
Nibbler
Morbo

HOWEVER, THE DELIVERY HUMAN IS CORRECT THAT THIS JANITING HUMAN HAS AVOIDED VOTING FOR THE MAFIA, AND HAS OFFERED LITTLE IN THE WAY OF REASONING FOR HIS VOTES!
As I said, one of my suspicions hinge on people(or aliens or robots) not being a part of the Planet Express being scum. Ain't my fault you work for the news networks! Don't worry, you, Nibbler and Professor Farnsworth are way behind Scruffy from my vote.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Grand Scheme »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Oh my dear friend Hermes, I am relieved that I find myself actually able to see the possibility of this claim! I won't change my vote just yet, so you should give me some alternative theories to work with in the meantime. I would very much like to put my claws to good use!

Hooray, progress!
Hooray! I agree wit' Morbo here: I tink the best chance at a baddie is eithah him, Nibblah, de Professah, Nixon, or Scruffy. Not dat we can rule out de Doctah or Fry by any means.

Personally, I have been readin' Scruffy'sposts as just good roleplayin'. Dis is purely vibe-based, but I tink de Professah or Nixon could be bad. But I have been TERRIBLE so fah at dis stuff, so yah should take my opinions wit a grain a salt!!

Also, de cop should definitely NOT come forwahd! He has a chance to stay alive fah a long time and narrow de suspect pool fah baddies considerably!
Fry wrote:I think they should both claim. Me suspecting Hermes is totally not related to that time he kicked me out of free board and lodging from our office.
And ja still showed up late! In yah underweah!
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Fry wrote:
Morbo wrote:

Scruffy
Professor Farnsworth
Nibbler
Morbo

As I said, one of my suspicions hinge on people(or aliens or robots) not being a part of the Planet Express being scum. Ain't my fault you work for the news networks! Don't worry, you, Nibbler and Professor Farnsworth are way behind Scruffy from my vote.
Fry, MP most often randomizes his roles. So dis is possible, but I find it unlikely.

I would say de same about Zoidberg's theory dat someone is killin' robots fah roleplaying reasons. Two of de kills were de other majah lynch candidate when his teammates were lynched - dose were almost definitely game-motivated, since de survivahs were more or less confirmed civs at dat point. So possible, but waaay unlikely in mah book.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Chuck »

I think I'm most suspicious of Scruffy. He hasn't posted much or explained his votes and never voted for either of the mafia. I don't think he had much interaction with either of them either.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Fry-I voted to lynch both Zapp and Robot Devil. I started the Zapp train and went after Robot Devil early as well. Tell me again why I would do that if I was on the same team as them?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Nibbler wrote:Fry-I voted to lynch both Zapp and Robot Devil. I started the Zapp train and went after Robot Devil early as well. Tell me again why I would do that if I was on the same team as them?
I thought in these here website if one of your teammates win your faction wins Syndicate points, so people here bus each other more.

I will vote for Scruffy! I still think my role-story-alignment case is awesome!
Richard Nixon's Head
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Richard Nixon's Head »

Fry wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Fry wrote:
Robots funded my last campaign, and supplied me with a lifetime supply of mouthwash.

But my advisors always said that those that are closest to you will eventually turn into evil robots. So here we are.
Richard Nixon's Head

I would rather vote for Hubert Humphrey to get the chair than the ones in the poll.
But if I had to make a presidential decree with the choices I've been given, I'll choose Scruffy for forgetting to dust the dead body trunk in the Oval Office closet.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Forgot about you!

Scruffy
Robert Nixon's Head
Morbo
Nibbler
Professoe Farnsworth
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

MORBO, TOO, WILL VOTE FOR THE HUMAN JANITOR! EXPLAIN YOURSELF, PUNY HUMAN!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

MORBO ACCIDENTALLY VOTED HIMSELF, BUT HAS FIXED HIS FOOLISH BLUNDER!
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Saito »

-Sniffles- Scruffy don't believe this. I was wrong and now the whole company wants to off me? I believed in this company.

Scruffy was just a wrong vanilla janitor. Kill me if you must but nothing good will come out of it. I would like the other mason thingy to reveal and for the two to verify. If this doesn't happen, it's utpo whether you believe Hermes or not in a game where we may not even have Masons.

Scruffy thinks calling his votes baseless is also rude and inaccurate. The chewing rodent was suspicious and when I voted him, poor Scruffy was contested. I believe the response was "Scruffy actually enforced his suspicions with a vote, good". How does something like that change Scruffy's opinions? Thus the Chewing rodent had my vote twice.

After the Rodent helped kill and evil doer, Scruffy thought that he would look for something new. Remembering what the Captain had said, the Captain barely mentioned names outside of Amy, them Mafia goons, and Nixon. Why wouldn't I vote there?

Scruffy will be back in a moment. Need to go rince my wash bucket.
Richard Nixon's Head

Fry wrote:Forgot about you!

Scruffy
Robert Nixon's Head
Morbo
Nibbler
Professoe Farnsworth
I don't trust a head that exists with my family namesake. The Nixon name will not be tarnished, hell or high watergate.

Arooooooooooo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Scruffy wrote:
Scruffy was just a wrong vanilla janitor. Kill me if you must but nothing good will come out of it. I would like the other mason thingy to reveal and for the two to verify. If this doesn't happen, it's utpo whether you believe Hermes or not in a game where we may not even have Masons.

Scruffy thinks calling his votes baseless is also rude and inaccurate. The chewing rodent was suspicious and when I voted him, poor Scruffy was contested. I believe the response was "Scruffy actually enforced his suspicions with a vote, good". How does something like that change Scruffy's opinions? Thus the Chewing rodent had my vote twice.

After the Rodent helped kill and evil doer, Scruffy thought that he would look for something new. Remembering what the Captain had said, the Captain barely mentioned names outside of Amy, them Mafia goons, and Nixon. Why wouldn't I vote there?

I believe that further claiming would just make it easier for the remaining Mafia member to choose good targets, assuming we don't get him on this next go-around. And I feel fairly confident that it is in fact you! Yes, you supported your suspicions with a vote the first time, but you simply coasted on the second day, providing little input for the town cause. Conveniently enough, the second day is when we succeeded in murdering the evil captain to death! For the meantime, I will *vote Scruffy,* unless I hear something more convincing.
Fractal
sprityo
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Fry wrote:
Nibbler wrote:Fry-I voted to lynch both Zapp and Robot Devil. I started the Zapp train and went after Robot Devil early as well. Tell me again why I would do that if I was on the same team as them?
I thought in these here website if one of your teammates win your faction wins Syndicate points, so people here bus each other more.

I will vote for Scruffy! I still think my role-story-alignment case is awesome!
Dat's a good point, Fry! No one can be immune from suspicion.

I will vote fah de Professah. Again, it's pure gut, but I feel more strongly about him den Scruffy.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Hey, Zoidberg unvoted! Anybody know why? Is it just a paceholdah sohe doesn't get in trouble fah not votin' in case he fahgets? Or some type ah weird strategy?
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Hermes Conrad wrote:Hey, Zoidberg unvoted! Anybody know why? Is it just a paceholdah sohe doesn't get in trouble fah not votin' in case he fahgets? Or some type ah weird strategy?
My dear friend Hermes, I unvoted because I no longer wish to lynch you! I just do not yet know where I want my vote to go instead. I believe we still have a day, yes?
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:Hey, Zoidberg unvoted! Anybody know why? Is it just a paceholdah sohe doesn't get in trouble fah not votin' in case he fahgets? Or some type ah weird strategy?
My dear friend Hermes, I unvoted because I no longer wish to lynch you! I just do not yet know where I want my vote to go instead. I believe we still have a day, yes?
Yes, you are right, Lobstahmon! I just was wonderin'.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Voted for Scruffy. His defense didn't do much to make me change my mind.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Friends, I'll take the accusations of appearing as though I'm hopping on a bandwagon with open arms, but I'm voting Scruffy as well. I did vote him on Day 1 for how he approached his vote for Nibbler and seeing him use that for two more days hasn't made him look any better.

Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Perd Hapley »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:Friends, I'll take the accusations of appearing as though I'm hopping on a bandwagon with open arms, but I'm voting Scruffy as well. I did vote him on Day 1 for how he approached his vote for Nibbler and seeing him use that for two more days hasn't made him look any better.

It seems the fish and I are thinking along a similar line. I hope we are not wrong.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Scruffy wrote:-Sniffles- Scruffy don't believe this. I was wrong and now the whole company wants to off me? I believed in this company.

Your "in a moment" is quickly turning into impending doom, Scruffy. I know it's tuff, your life is ruff, but your fluff defense(1 post) means we're saying goodbye to you, Scruffy.

This is it everyone, hopefully the final scum, and then maybe we can go home to Earth and order some pizza. With anchovies. Hmmmmng.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Saito »

Hmm... Scruffy has 1 final point that may help.

If the Devil risked and lost everything to save Zap, why would I leave my vote on a 3rd party. Scruffy don't think that'd be too wise. Let a teammate sacrifice himself on a chance to save a teammate? Nah, that don't make no sense. Scruffy thinks that the last bad guy tried to save Zap, but then threw thier teammate under the space bus seeing as there was no hope left.

Players that would do that would be the Lobster and Nixon.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Scruffy wrote:Hmm... Scruffy has 1 final point that may help.

If the Devil risked and lost everything to save Zap, why would I leave my vote on a 3rd party. Scruffy don't think that'd be too wise. Let a teammate sacrifice himself on a chance to save a teammate? Nah, that don't make no sense. Scruffy thinks that the last bad guy tried to save Zap, but then threw thier teammate under the space bus seeing as there was no hope left.

Players that would do that would be the Lobster and Nixon.
My friend, you suggest that there was no hope left for Robot Devil as though we all came into Day 3 with the goal of lynching him, and list me as a suspect as a result of that hypothesis. The truth of the matter is that had I not established the main points of interest against him, he would likely not have been lynched that day. Of course, I can't speak for everyone, but the game was evidently heading in that direction at that point in time.

Although you are wrong in suspecting me, for reasons I have explained, I'll entertain your theory when applied to Nixon's situation. What else makes him bad?

Return to “Previous Heists”