[END] Futurama Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Which theme will be next in my TV Sitcom Series? (choose 1 or 2, anyone can vote)

Poll ended at Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Friends (Sockpuppets)
7%
Friends (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle (Sockpuppets)
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Parks and Recreation (Sockpuppets)
25%
Parks and Recreation (Regular Accounts)
7%
Scrubs (Sockpuppets)
14%
Scrubs (Regular Accounts)
4%
Seinfeld (Sockpuppets)
21%
Seinfeld (Regular Accounts)
11%
I can't decide!!
11%

Total votes: 28
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Re: [DAY 4] Futurama Mafia

Post by Grand Scheme »

Fry wrote:
Nibbler wrote:Fry-I voted to lynch both Zapp and Robot Devil. I started the Zapp train and went after Robot Devil early as well. Tell me again why I would do that if I was on the same team as them?
I thought in these here website if one of your teammates win your faction wins Syndicate points, so people here bus each other more.

I will vote for Scruffy! I still think my role-story-alignment case is awesome!
Dat's a good point, Fry! No one can be immune from suspicion.

I will vote fah de Professah. Again, it's pure gut, but I feel more strongly about him den Scruffy.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Hey, Zoidberg unvoted! Anybody know why? Is it just a paceholdah sohe doesn't get in trouble fah not votin' in case he fahgets? Or some type ah weird strategy?
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Hermes Conrad wrote:Hey, Zoidberg unvoted! Anybody know why? Is it just a paceholdah sohe doesn't get in trouble fah not votin' in case he fahgets? Or some type ah weird strategy?
My dear friend Hermes, I unvoted because I no longer wish to lynch you! I just do not yet know where I want my vote to go instead. I believe we still have a day, yes?
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Hermes Conrad wrote:Hey, Zoidberg unvoted! Anybody know why? Is it just a paceholdah sohe doesn't get in trouble fah not votin' in case he fahgets? Or some type ah weird strategy?
My dear friend Hermes, I unvoted because I no longer wish to lynch you! I just do not yet know where I want my vote to go instead. I believe we still have a day, yes?
Yes, you are right, Lobstahmon! I just was wonderin'.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Chuck »

Voted for Scruffy. His defense didn't do much to make me change my mind.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Friends, I'll take the accusations of appearing as though I'm hopping on a bandwagon with open arms, but I'm voting Scruffy as well. I did vote him on Day 1 for how he approached his vote for Nibbler and seeing him use that for two more days hasn't made him look any better.

Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop!
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Perd Hapley »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:Friends, I'll take the accusations of appearing as though I'm hopping on a bandwagon with open arms, but I'm voting Scruffy as well. I did vote him on Day 1 for how he approached his vote for Nibbler and seeing him use that for two more days hasn't made him look any better.

It seems the fish and I are thinking along a similar line. I hope we are not wrong.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Kent Brockman »

Scruffy wrote:-Sniffles- Scruffy don't believe this. I was wrong and now the whole company wants to off me? I believed in this company.

Scruffy was just a wrong vanilla janitor. Kill me if you must but nothing good will come out of it. I would like the other mason thingy to reveal and for the two to verify. If this doesn't happen, it's utpo whether you believe Hermes or not in a game where we may not even have Masons.

Scruffy thinks calling his votes baseless is also rude and inaccurate. The chewing rodent was suspicious and when I voted him, poor Scruffy was contested. I believe the response was "Scruffy actually enforced his suspicions with a vote, good". How does something like that change Scruffy's opinions? Thus the Chewing rodent had my vote twice.

After the Rodent helped kill and evil doer, Scruffy thought that he would look for something new. Remembering what the Captain had said, the Captain barely mentioned names outside of Amy, them Mafia goons, and Nixon. Why wouldn't I vote there?

Scruffy will be back in a moment. Need to go rince my wash bucket.
Your "in a moment" is quickly turning into impending doom, Scruffy. I know it's tuff, your life is ruff, but your fluff defense(1 post) means we're saying goodbye to you, Scruffy.

This is it everyone, hopefully the final scum, and then maybe we can go home to Earth and order some pizza. With anchovies. Hmmmmng.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Saito »

Hmm... Scruffy has 1 final point that may help.

If the Devil risked and lost everything to save Zap, why would I leave my vote on a 3rd party. Scruffy don't think that'd be too wise. Let a teammate sacrifice himself on a chance to save a teammate? Nah, that don't make no sense. Scruffy thinks that the last bad guy tried to save Zap, but then threw thier teammate under the space bus seeing as there was no hope left.

Players that would do that would be the Lobster and Nixon.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Scruffy wrote:Hmm... Scruffy has 1 final point that may help.

If the Devil risked and lost everything to save Zap, why would I leave my vote on a 3rd party. Scruffy don't think that'd be too wise. Let a teammate sacrifice himself on a chance to save a teammate? Nah, that don't make no sense. Scruffy thinks that the last bad guy tried to save Zap, but then threw thier teammate under the space bus seeing as there was no hope left.

Players that would do that would be the Lobster and Nixon.
My friend, you suggest that there was no hope left for Robot Devil as though we all came into Day 3 with the goal of lynching him, and list me as a suspect as a result of that hypothesis. The truth of the matter is that had I not established the main points of interest against him, he would likely not have been lynched that day. Of course, I can't speak for everyone, but the game was evidently heading in that direction at that point in time.

Although you are wrong in suspecting me, for reasons I have explained, I'll entertain your theory when applied to Nixon's situation. What else makes him bad?

Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Saito »

Well, like Scruffy said yesterday, the Captain was oddly specific about Nixon. The Captain only mentioned afew people, so I'm guessin they're in cahoots.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 4
Spoiler: show

Scruffy has been lynched.

He was DrWilgy and a Vanilla Townie.
It is now Night 4.

Send in PMs ASAP please.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 4 FINAL VOTE TALLY

Who is mafia?

Poll ended at Sat May 14, 2016 9:01:25 pm

Calculon
No votes

Dr. Zoidberg
No votes

Fry
No votes

Hermes Conrad
No votes

Morbo
No votes

Nibbler
No votes

Professor Farnsworth
Hermes Conrad (9) 7%

Richard Nixon's Head
No votes

Scruffy
Fry (4), Richard Nixon's Head (5), Morbo (7), Professor Farnsworth (8), Nibbler (10), Dr. Zoidberg (11), Calculon (12) 50%

*Unvote*
No votes

*No Lynch*
No votes

Not the Robot Mafia (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Metalmarsh89 (2), ika (3), nijuukyugou (6), Sloonei (13), Scotty (14) 43%

Total votes : 14

Missing votes: Scruffy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 4
Spoiler: show

Dr. Zoidberg has been killed.

He was Quin and a Vanilla Townie.
It is now Day 5. You may now post.

You have 48 hours to lynch a meatbag, robot, or alien.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 5] Futurama Mafia

Post by Nicol Bolas »

wat da FUHK
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Dr. Zoidberg, you lead me to believe something! Well at least you proved to be town in the end.

My pool of suspects:

Richie Nix
Morbo
Nibbler
Proffesor

Calculon, can you confirm you're a Mason with Hermes?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I think it's the Professor. Also I mispelled the word on my previous post. Someone make sense for me, please.

Professor
Richie Nix
Morbo
Nibbler

That's my ranking.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

If Calculon says otherwise, Hermes is scum.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Golf »

Fry wrote:I think it's the Professor. Also I mispelled the word on my previous post. Someone make sense for me, please.

Professor
Richie Nix
Morbo
Nibbler

That's my ranking.
Now Fry, just because I always thought I'd have a hand in the apocalypse doesn't mean I had a hand in this one! And when everyone but Hermes placed a vote on Scruffy, I'm not sure why you've singled me out.

Honestly, I think it's rather suspicious that you're relying on Calculon's word to confirm Hermes. You're asking our masons to reveal themselves for little benefit, which makes them excellent choices for scum should the game continue another night.
Fractal
sprityo
Richard Nixon's Head
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Richard Nixon's Head »

Looking on the bright side, that Scruffy janitor can probably clean the floors for Robot Devil down in the depths. Im sorry, lad. I'll issue a presidential pardon.
Hermes Conrad wrote:
Fry wrote:
Nibbler wrote:Fry-I voted to lynch both Zapp and Robot Devil. I started the Zapp train and went after Robot Devil early as well. Tell me again why I would do that if I was on the same team as them?
I thought in these here website if one of your teammates win your faction wins Syndicate points, so people here bus each other more.

I will vote for Scruffy! I still think my role-story-alignment case is awesome!
Dat's a good point, Fry! No one can be immune from suspicion.

I will vote fah de Professah. Again, it's pure gut, but I feel more strongly about him den Scruffy.
Bold words for a foreigner. How do we know you even have your green card to be working legally in this country? Why, even Senator Ballzonchin is a citizen, and he's a filthy Coffee Party Robotican.

Tell me about why you were so adamant the janitor was not working to overthrow this government we all know and love. But speak up! The cryogenic fluid makes it hard to hear.
Richard Nixon's Head

Putting pressure on Hermes

Arooooooooo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Richard Nixon's Head wrote:Putting pressure on Hermes

Arooooooooo
I'm willing to forgive Hermes for his vote; he proved to have the best intuitions of all of us about Scruffy, and he has role-claimed mason. I would like to hear more from our alien friend, the one they call Nibbler. I have a bad feeling about Fry, and perhaps that Nibblonian has insight.

If he does not respond, perhaps he's been silenced by the mafia?
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Fry wrote:Dr. Zoidberg, you lead me to believe something! Well at least you proved to be town in the end.

My pool of suspects:

Richie Nix
Morbo
Nibbler
Proffesor

Calculon, can you confirm you're a Mason with Hermes?
I can confirm.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:
Fry wrote:I think it's the Professor. Also I mispelled the word on my previous post. Someone make sense for me, please.

Professor
Richie Nix
Morbo
Nibbler

That's my ranking.
Now Fry, just because I always thought I'd have a hand in the apocalypse doesn't mean I had a hand in this one! And when everyone but Hermes placed a vote on Scruffy, I'm not sure why you've singled me out.

Honestly, I think it's rather suspicious that you're relying on Calculon's word to confirm Hermes. You're asking our masons to reveal themselves for little benefit, which makes them excellent choices for scum should the game continue another night.
Why shouldn't I rely on Calculon, why would a townie lie that there is another mason when there's only 1 scum left? Now you're attempting to make me look bad too?
Richard Nixon's Head wrote:Putting pressure on Hermes

Arooooooooo
He has been confirmed as a mason by Calculon. Unless there are two scums less you should focus on the remaining players.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

If the matrix is correct then there are still three town power roles. Three confirmed townies. The scum is on this pile:

Prof
Richie
Morbo
Nib

That's the order I'm willing to vote for people. Unless Morbo or Nibbler bussed their teammates just to win, the scum should be Prof or Richie.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I'm going to vote for the Prof. Even though he's my only remaining blood relative, I can't forgive what he did to Leela.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Actually, Day 2 looks pretty bad for Richie Nix. Prof could've easily not voted yet he did for Zapp.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I have no idea how Day 3 fits in with Richie Nix. If I recall correctly Robot Devil was caught red-handed trying to save his teammate on the previous day. If it was all but a foregone conclusion that Robot Devil was scum to the eyes of everyone, it's a goldeb opportunity to grab some sweet townie points.

So I'm picking Richie Nix now unless someone else have something to offer.

And I thought I was lazy!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Fry wrote:I have no idea how Day 3 fits in with Richie Nix. If I recall correctly Robot Devil was caught red-handed trying to save his teammate on the previous day. If it was all but a foregone conclusion that Robot Devil was scum to the eyes of everyone, it's a goldeb opportunity to grab some sweet townie points.

Fry, you idiot, you're making a point and then immediately refuting it! I agree that if Nixon were really scum, he would have bussed the Devil on a foregone conclusion. But he didn't, which weakens your case for his evil. So why cast your vote on him?

Also, now that the masons have confirmed, it's crucial that we hear from everyone within the next few hours. According to my What-If Machine, the remaining Mafia could be the Jack of All Trades, who can silence a player. If someone doesn't speak, we can assume that he has been silenced and is therefore town. That might help narrow down the list of suspects. Ah, sweet logic!
Fractal
sprityo
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Why Prof, are you scum? :O

But anyway if Nibbler has been silenced why not Morbo too? Can't they vote? This silencing jig is too messy!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Fry wrote:I have no idea how Day 3 fits in with Richie Nix. If I recall correctly Robot Devil was caught red-handed trying to save his teammate on the previous day. If it was all but a foregone conclusion that Robot Devil was scum to the eyes of everyone, it's a goldeb opportunity to grab some sweet townie points.

Fry, you idiot, you're making a point and then immediately refuting it! I agree that if Nixon were really scum, he would have bussed the Devil on a foregone conclusion. But he didn't, which weakens your case for his evil. So why cast your vote on him?
What do you mean? Robot Devil had a landslide of votes on Day 3 because of his shenanigans on Day 2! I know I voted because of that
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Fry wrote:Why Prof, are you scum? :O

But anyway if Nibbler has been silenced why not Morbo too? Can't they vote? This silencing jig is too messy!
Conveniently obfuscating stupidity. If you refer to the instructions on my What-If Machine, you'll see that the Jack of All Trades receives only a one-shot Silentification Ray. It's possible that no one is silenced, but I'd appreciate exploring that possibility. What's more, we should have everyone's input on this crucial vote.
Fractal
sprityo
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Fry wrote:Why Prof, are you scum? :O

Conveniently obfuscating stupidity. If you refer to the instructions on my What-If Machine, you'll see that the Jack of All Trades receives only a one-shot Silentification Ray. It's possible that no one is silenced, but I'd appreciate exploring that possibility. What's more, we should have everyone's input on this crucial vote.
Hey! I'm just a pizza boy but I'm not stupid! What I'm saying is if Nibbler could've been silenced then what about Morbo too? Shouldn't this apply to him as well as he hasn't posted yet?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Nibbler and Morbo post if you're okay, if silenced vote H.G. Blob or yourselves or for your positive ID if you have one
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I just realized I didn't put *Unvote* and *No Lynch* options in the poll this time. I can't add them though or it'll reset the poll. Sorry, folks. Just use the H.G. Blob option for *Unvote*, and if you want *No Lynch*, don't vote at all and say so in the thread.

Thanks!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Paul Stevens »

MORBO IS HERE! HE WAS SIMPLY BUSY FOR MOST OF THE DAY!

MORBO FINDS RICHARD NIXON'S VOTING PATTERN THE MOST SUSPICIOUS! IN ADDITION, THE CRUSTACEOUS DOCTOR VOICED WILLINGNESS TO EXAMINE NIXON MORE CLOSELY SHORTLY BEFORE DYING! PERHAPS THE PRESIDENT KILLED ZOIDBERG TO PREVENT HIM FROM FURTHER INVESTIGATION!

*VOTES RICHARD NIXON'S HEAD!*
Richard Nixon's Head

Morbo wrote:MORBO IS HERE! HE WAS SIMPLY BUSY FOR MOST OF THE DAY!

MORBO FINDS RICHARD NIXON'S VOTING PATTERN THE MOST SUSPICIOUS! IN ADDITION, THE CRUSTACEOUS DOCTOR VOICED WILLINGNESS TO EXAMINE NIXON MORE CLOSELY SHORTLY BEFORE DYING! PERHAPS THE PRESIDENT KILLED ZOIDBERG TO PREVENT HIM FROM FURTHER INVESTIGATION!

*VOTES RICHARD NIXON'S HEAD!*
That is simply not true. I don't eat crawfish: only microcellular organisms these days.

It wasn't the talking octopus that said he was looking to investigate. It was Scruffy, who I found to be lacking. Boy, was I wrong!

What specifically about my voting pattern does the mainstream media think is suspicious?

Also I switched my vote to
Nibbler
upon learning that I missed the mason claim by Hermes.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote: Although you are wrong in suspecting me, for reasons I have explained, I'll entertain your theory when applied to Nixon's situation. What else makes him bad?

Morbo, if this is an attack on Nixon, it's weaker than the United State's "victory" over the Vietnamese! This reads to me as a request for more information from Scruffy, not an attempt to pressure the President. Moreover, if Nixon really were scum, I'd imagine he'd be more subtle about his kill, especially given that he'd be the last remaining evildoer.
Fractal
sprityo
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Tings I nevah tought I would say: votin' Nixon.

He cleahly didn't realize dat I claimed earliah, and if he's bad den dat explains why I'm still alive today. Also he's de only one left besides me who didn't vote Zapp on Day 2.

Again, I have no special knowledge, so don't follow me blindly, but dat's mah 2 cents.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Sigh, I didn't want to do this, but with three votes on Nixon, I have no choice. Witness my latest invention: the Pocket Evilometer! I've had access to this the entire game, allowing me to determine which of our group is evil! [I am the cop.]

Now, my scans were fooled by the evildoer when it came to Scruffy. The Jack of All Trades has a one-shot Framing Device, which he used to make our dearly departed janitor appear as part of the Mafia. That's why I joined the cause when it came to snuffing the Scruff. But I can confirm that Hermes, Morbo, and Nixon are all good beings. Hermes has confirmed that Calculon is the other Mason, and I've just claimed my own civilian nature. That leaves Fry and Nibbler.

Nibbler has been silent, which we can read one of two ways. In the first, he's been silenced by Fry; in the second, he's the remaining evil and has chosen to stay under wraps. I noticed that Nibbler didn't contribute to the conversation on Day 3, which suggests he may have been silenced then. But he also hasn't yet spoken today.

Nibbler! Speak, or forever hold your peace!
Fractal
sprityo
Richard Nixon's Head

Hermes Conrad wrote:Tings I nevah tought I would say: votin' Nixon.

He cleahly didn't realize dat I claimed earliah, and if he's bad den dat explains why I'm still alive today. Also he's de only one left besides me who didn't vote Zapp on Day 2.

Again, I have no special knowledge, so don't follow me blindly, but dat's mah 2 cents.
Unfortunately, it was an oversight from my advisors that I missed that claim. Such that I have changed my vote- to an illegal alien that has fallen silent and brooding. It could be anywhere! Brereeraaaaaaarrr!

Agnew!! Have congress draft a new bill detailing military conscription to all foreign-bodies aliens. That'll show the Chinese!

Do not vote for me in the lynch poll: I am not a crook.
Vote for me in the next election if you want to keep this country great again.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Professor Farnsworth wrote:Sigh, I didn't want to do this, but with three votes on Nixon, I have no choice. Witness my latest invention: the Pocket Evilometer! I've had access to this the entire game, allowing me to determine which of our group is evil! [I am the cop.]

Now, my scans were fooled by the evildoer when it came to Scruffy. The Jack of All Trades has a one-shot Framing Device, which he used to make our dearly departed janitor appear as part of the Mafia. That's why I joined the cause when it came to snuffing the Scruff. But I can confirm that Hermes, Morbo, and Nixon are all good beings. Hermes has confirmed that Calculon is the other Mason, and I've just claimed my own civilian nature. That leaves Fry and Nibbler.

Nibbler has been silent, which we can read one of two ways. In the first, he's been silenced by Fry; in the second, he's the remaining evil and has chosen to stay under wraps. I noticed that Nibbler didn't contribute to the conversation on Day 3, which suggests he may have been silenced then. But he also hasn't yet spoken today.

These are bold claims, Professor. However, I do not think the talking pet is evil. He was the first one to vote for Zapp during day 2 and he was also one of the early voters of the Robot Devil. This makes me think that if what you say is true, Fry may be the remaining evil one. What concerns me, however, is that if you have had this invention the whole time, why did you vote for Richard Nixon on day 3, if you are now confirming that Ol' Tricky Dick is good?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Calculon wrote:
Professor Farnsworth wrote:Sigh, I didn't want to do this, but with three votes on Nixon, I have no choice. Witness my latest invention: the Pocket Evilometer! I've had access to this the entire game, allowing me to determine which of our group is evil! [I am the cop.]

These are bold claims, Professor. However, I do not think the talking pet is evil. He was the first one to vote for Zapp during day 2 and he was also one of the early voters of the Robot Devil. This makes me think that if what you say is true, Fry may be the remaining evil one. What concerns me, however, is that if you have had this invention the whole time, why did you vote for Richard Nixon on day 3, if you are now confirming that Ol' Tricky Dick is good?
Your calculations are excellent, Calculon, and I'm tempted to believe you are correct about Fry. It pains me to put an end to the old flesh and blood, but what must be done what must be done. I voted for Nixon at that time because, despite my genius, the device has a nasty recharge rate. I can only confirm one person per night as good or evil, and I hadn't yet gotten around to him. In fact, he just checked out as good last night!
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Well, I suppose if you want something done right, you have to start it yourself. I'm voting Fry, and I encourage everyone to place votes either there or for Nibbler.
Fractal
sprityo
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Paul Stevens »

MORBO BELIEVES THE FRAIL HUMAN! MORBO IS MOVING HIS VOTE TO FRY! NIBBLER, IF YOU ARE ABLE, MORBO DEMANDS THAT YOU SPEAK!
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

I think I am going to be voting for fry as well.
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I'm not scum you dummies!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

So I just voted to lynch Zapp? I made sure he was leading on the day he got lynched. Seriously. Professor, you have the gall to call me dumb but your investigation skills are very poor!

Someone please save me from my great great grand nephew :(
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Let's see, if I get lynched:

1 mislynch(Fry), 1 nk = 5 townies
1 mislynch(Nibbler), 1 nk = 3 townies

I think if you can kill and use a night action at the same time then Professor Farnsworth is scum! He's a jack of all trades using Setup 2!

He silenced Nibbler today, he has a one-shot night kill left which means he can use that along with his kill tonight or the next night. He only needs to lynch me and Nibbler to win!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

To the mod, if the scum is jack of all trades can he use the night kill role and his faction's kill at the same time?

Return to “Previous Heists”