Total votes: 7
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Day 4: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by insertnamehere »

rabbit8 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:I also never encouraged anyone to vote for you.

Wigs did.

Thought I might help you out with that assumption.
rabbit8 wrote:I could get down with voting INH. I had a feeling he might be bad early. Maybe the damn town we are fraking up is shtick?
This is what I was referencing
I know, no where did I encourage your lynch.

I did however get the reaction from wigs I wanted.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were specifically testing Wilgy and not saying your own opinions.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 95

Post by rabbit8 »

If we're not wrong about serge, I'll be looking at wigs for possibly trying to get a counter wagon.

I also forget we can change voted, take that into account when you read my posts. I'm not used to it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 52

Post by sig »

MM hasn't really done anything this game, he should be watched and maybe lynched.

Zebra wants to lynch MM for not posting I assume.
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:Sorry that my posts haven't made your brain release "civ-feeling" endorphins in your brain that make you want to not lynch me, unlike Zebra apparently who you want to protect due to past games you've played.

I've never played with you before Wilgy. You don't really have a civ and scum baseline to judge me with, so I honestly find your vote kind of incomprehensible.
I forgive you.

Rabbit, why do you dislike my vote? It's interesting that you would say this.

Serge... Why rabbit and I? I think I'm much more likely to be on a team with Vompatti and MM. :nicenod:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wilgy has also been kind off fluffy, he does get more serious when someone leans on him though which might be good, but could also be a scummy move. I agree with whoever said we should watch him.

I have to go and do some college stuff, but I should be back on before the deadline.I'll finish my skims tomorrow when I don't have so much to do.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:Wilgy has also been kind off fluffy, he does get more serious when someone leans on him though which might be good, but could also be a scummy move. I agree with whoever said we should watch him.

I have to go and do some college stuff, but I should be back on before the deadline.I'll finish my skims tomorrow when I don't have so much to do.
I'll watch you (if you know what I mean).

Sig I'm always serious :nicenod:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Serge »

I just want to point out that before the day ends that if the number of votes for one person almost reaches the remaining townie population then there is probably something wrong. Well, good luck town.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Serge wrote:I just want to point out that before the day ends that if the number of votes for one person almost reaches the remaining townie population then there is probably something wrong. Well, good luck town.
I agree with this #saveserge
Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

DrWilgy wrote:
Serge wrote:I just want to point out that before the day ends that if the number of votes for one person almost reaches the remaining townie population then there is probably something wrong. Well, good luck town.
I agree with this #saveserge

Or something is really right? :phew:

:shrug:
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Draconus »

Day 4

"Stop quivering and help push my cart through you worthless dogs!!" The merchant's bellows made him numb to the tremors of something large approaching the crowded gate. Metalmarsh, insertnamehere, Bullzeye, and Serge all felt it, though. Sweat began to bead on their foreheads. Metalmarsh approached the merchant. "You! Officer! You're supposed to be enforcing the law here! You should be making these dogs push my cart through the gate! Why the hell aren't you doing anything? You're just as useless as the rest of this lot!"
"I need you to calm down, Sir. We're in the middle of evacuating these citizens and your cart is blocking their passage."
The merchant's face went bright red. "Blocking their passage?! These goods are for the King! They are worth more than all of their lives put together! How dare you insinuate that they are more important!" The merchant's own men were still struggling to push the cart by themselves. Puddles of sweat building up below them. "Put your backs into it, men! It seems we'll get no help from this bunch of useless vermine!"
The tremors soon bore sound, and the booms that they brought grew steadily louder. While Metalmarsh continued to try and negotiate with the merchant, insertnamehere, Bullzeye, and Serge propelled themselves up onto a roof next to the crowd to get a better look at what was coming. They drew their blades when they made it up, but horror struck their faces as soon as they did. An aberrant. Far down the alleyway a 13 meter titan had turned the corner with considerable speed, its momentum causing it to ram into the building in front of it. That didn't slow the monstrosity down much, though. It quickly recovered and began to run toward the mass of civilians. It's massive belly and bowing legs made it slower than it could have been. However, other than the armored titan that obliterated Wall Maria's inner gate, no one had ever seen a running titan.
"Shit." insertnamehere cursed their luck. "We need to act now! Or all of these people are dead!"
"Roger!" "Roger".
The three took off, blades in hand. insertnamehere hugged the wall on their right at a high speed while Serge and Bullzeye sped along the rooftops to the left. They couldn't tell if the titan had noticed them yet. It's eyes were all but shut, it's mouth wide open as it ran. If titans weren't terrifying man-eaters, this could have been a humorous sight.
"I'll try and distract it! You 2 go for it's neck!" Serge opened his gas tank shot forward at an upward trajectory. His plan was to fly past the titan's head and slice it's face in order to draw attention away from the crowd and his comrades. The titan, however, had better sight than anticipated. And better reflexes. Serge was almost within reach of the titan's enormous head, when it's gaze darted directly to him. Instantly, the large being brought up it's arm and swatted him against the wall with such a force that it caused bricks in the wall to break away. When he hit the ground, blood shot out of Serge's mouth.
"No!" Bullzeye reacted quickly. He propelled himself down between the titan's legs, sliced at it's left ankle, and used his other hand to shoot a hook up to the roofs to his left. The titan stumbled a long way. Eventually, after passing inh, the titan completely lost it's balance and fell on it's face. insertnamehere didn't miss a beat. He fell upon the creature's upper back and swung his blades with full force, destroying the nape of it's neck. The titan shuddered and then ceased all movement.
No longer concerned with the titan inh and Bullzeye immediately went to their fallen comrade. When they got to where Serge had fallen, they found his whole body shaking as was taking shallow, raspy breaths and was.... eating a potato. He chewed the piece in his mouth slowly, his face twisted in pain. "Don't tell the captain, but.... I stole this from the kitchen this morning... You know... In case I got hungry on the wall." inh and Bullzeye smiled at him, tears welling up in their eyes. Suddenly Serge had stopped breathing, and the potato rolled across the ground away from him, stopping when it hit Bullzeye's boot.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Serge has been lynched.
He was Sasha Blouse. A Civilian.
It is now Night 4. Titans, you have until Tuesday 7th, at 9:00 pm EST to send me your target. I will open the thread back up for discussion shortly.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
rabbit8

Re: Night 4: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by rabbit8 »

I quit. Just lynch me please.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I don't really quit. But fuck I suck.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really didn't see that coming
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Aww... Potato girl...
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Quin »

this wouldn't have happened if we lynched sig
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:this wouldn't have happened if we lynched sig
Or me... But no one ever listens to Wilgy.
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Cheers for thoughtful analysis!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Cheers for yours as well.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

My what?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

:disappoint:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If you're talking about analysis, I haven't pretended to have any. I'm following my gut. If that disappoints you, cry me a river.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

In fact the reason I said "cheers for thoughtful analysis" as opposed to "cheers for your thoughtful analysis" is because I'm not making fun of any particular player's attempt to use analysis to catch baddies, I'm making fun of how the past THREE mislynches in a fucking row have been inspired by "thoughtful analysis" and each of which have completely ignored actual reason. Can we stop navel-gazing ourselves into an early grave and follow our heart for once?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: Attack on Titan Heist Polls Posted Here

Post by Draconus »

Day 4 Lynch Votes:

Metalmarsh89:
a2thezebra (5), Serge (6), DrWilgy (13)
Serge:
rabbit8.1 (4), agleaminranks (7), Bullzeye (8), Quin2.0 (10), insertnamehere (11), sig (12)

Metalmarsh89 did not vote.

rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Using sarcasm while praising people is not making fun of anyone.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That comment made no sense sarcastically or otherwise.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

a2thezebra wrote:That comment made no sense sarcastically or otherwise.

Yes, I'm sure it doesn't...
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm starting to like this idea more and more... :ponder:
rabbit8 wrote:I quit. Just lynch me please.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

a2thezebra wrote:In fact the reason I said "cheers for thoughtful analysis" as opposed to "cheers for your thoughtful analysis" is because I'm not making fun of any particular player's attempt to use analysis to catch baddies, I'm making fun of how the past THREE mislynches in a fucking row have been inspired by "thoughtful analysis" and each of which have completely ignored actual reason. Can we stop navel-gazing ourselves into an early grave and follow our heart for once?
You're assuming I have a heart :noble:

What if my "heart" is telling me to vote you? What would your response be then?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

And what would you deem "actual reason?"
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Not really, I don't find you suspicious and town needs all the help we can get right now.

Seriously, can we lynch at least one of the Metalmarsh89, sig, and Bullzeye group? I said they were mafia a (real-time) week ago and not one of them has been lynched. Instead it's just been horribly justified lynch after horribly justified lynch and town has yet to learn its lesson.

linki - My response would be that your heart is full of shit. I would deem actual reason to be suspecting people for things that are actually alignment-indicative for once in the history of mafia. Take motivation into account instead of just "oh this is peculiar, that must be bad herp derp" and all that.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

a2thezebra wrote:Not really, I don't find you suspicious and town needs all the help we can get right now.

Seriously, can we lynch at least one of the Metalmarsh89, sig, and Bullzeye group? I said they were mafia a (real-time) week ago and not one of them has been lynched. Instead it's just been horribly justified lynch after horribly justified lynch and town has yet to learn its lesson.

linki - My response would be that your heart is full of shit. I would deem actual reason to be suspecting people for things that are actually alignment-indicative for once in the history of mafia. Take motivation into account instead of just "oh this is peculiar, that must be bad herp derp" and all that.
Define "alignment-indicative."

I've based all of my votes on reasons that I still stand by. I'm not gonna take it back and say how wrong I was. Hindsight is 20/20, and what you deem horribly justified lynches I can still see the logic behind.

Also, whining that nobody listens to you without providing reasons why we should other than you just saying we're full of shit is kinda not the best way to endear trust.

What do you mean by "take motivation into account?" I was under the impression that I was already doing so, but if you can give me some more reasoning as to how you came to your conclusions, other than my heart says so, maybe I can see and possibly endorse your stances.

Right now my heart isn't telling me anything good in regards to you.

Maybe you should try appealing to my brain.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

a2thezebra wrote:I'm starting to like this idea more and more... :ponder:
rabbit8 wrote:I quit. Just lynch me please.

Me too.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

a2thezebra wrote:Not really, I don't find you suspicious and town needs all the help we can get right now.

I'm so down to lynch sig, been wanting to for a while now. But you know, herp derp and all that bullshit.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Night 4

Inspired by Zebra's courageous words, the others drew their blades, faced the titans nearest to them, let out a battle cry, and launched their attack. Rabbit8.1 found a relatively small 4 meter titan near him. It was facing the opposite direction. Perfect. He charged the thing, not realizing it had a companion around the corner. He was within a meter of the titan's neck and was about to deal a death blow when a large hand knocked him out of the air. A second ten meter beast which had a menacing, sadistic smile on it's face gazed down at him. The titan grabbed the wire of his grappling hooks and began to lift rabbit8.1 up to it's face. Bruised and battered rabbit8.1 still had some fight left in him. He had managed to hold onto one of his blades when he was knocked down, so when they were within range, he struck out at the titan's eyes, managing to pierce one of them. That shake the titan enough to drop him. Rabbit struggled to get to his feet, but one of his ankles seemed to be broken. He let of a cry of pain and fell back to the ground. Rabbit looked around frantically to see if any of his comrades were nearby. But instead he found himself face to face with the 4 meter titan he had originally targeted. Before he could react, the creature dove onto him and chomped down on his neck, decapitating him...

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Rabbit8.1 has been eaten.
He was Annie Leonhart. A Civilian.

It is now Day 5. You have until Thursday 9th at 9 pm EST to find a titan, and kill it.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Day 5: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Quin »

So we have one more day to lynch a baddie.

Voting sig. He hasn't done anything memorable to address my or anybody else's suspicions of him to this point.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

and neither have you? Also I did I built a case on Serge and true it was wrong, but I'm trying. Your'e tunneling on me since your salty I voted for you. :P

Ask me the questions and I'll answer I've made it no secret I've had RL things, but still have contributed more then some players and if I missed a question reask or requote it and I'll answer.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I have just a tiny amount of doubt with my baddie read of sig, but that amount is still too big for me to not advocate Metalmarsh89 instead. That being said, I won't oppose a sig lynch or a Bullzeye lynch. Any other lynch I will strongly oppose.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:I have just a tiny amount of doubt with my baddie read of sig, but that amount is still too big for me to not advocate Metalmarsh89 instead. That being said, I won't oppose a sig lynch or a Bullzeye lynch. Any other lynch I will strongly oppose.
K.
Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

a2thezebra wrote:I have just a tiny amount of doubt with my baddie read of sig, but that amount is still too big for me to not advocate Metalmarsh89 instead. That being said, I won't oppose a sig lynch or a Bullzeye lynch. Any other lynch I will strongly oppose.
K.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I won't be changing my vote from sig, so I would recommend that that if you still think sig is bad that you vote with me on this. When he flips bad, which he inevitably will, I'll consider other options.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin wrote:
I won't be changing my vote from sig, so I would recommend that that if you still think sig is bad that you vote with me on this. When he flips bad, which he inevitably will, I'll consider other options.
Part of the opposition is that if I see that any other lynch besides the three I mentioned is competing with sig (or Bullzeye) then I'll switch my vote to sig in a heartbeat.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Because I'm 100% done with tolerating shitty fucking lynches in this game lol

unless they're mine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Who subbed in for Goldy?

Out of living players, Marmot interacted with me, possibly Goldy's sub, INH, Bullzeye and Zeebs. Because Marmot friend is a crafty turnip, I can't tell if they are teammate interactions or not.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

INH, why did you tell Zeebs "K"?
Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:INH, why did you tell Zeebs "K"?
Cause that's the only response I have for her.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:
Who are you thinkin bput voting?
Image Image Image
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

This is absolute bullshit.

I feel like both siggy and MM are doing the same thing and just skirting around the discussion. It has to be mafia at this point.

Call it gut, but I feel a little bit better about the marmot than sig. At least based on play history, MM can be a little whimsical. Sig at least tries to help. That I know of.

sig.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Who are you thinkin bput voting?
Neither of the people who have votes right now, that's for sure. Yes, it'll more or less be a throwaway, but I'd rather stick to my guns than lynch someone I think is civ.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”