Total votes: 7
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

End Game: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Draconus »

Attack on Titan: The Battle for Trost
The Trainees (12)
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/rsz_1rsz_photo_zps7vqblfrr.png[/img] Eren Yeager (Secrets) [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/mikasa_zpso5bdtmvc.jpg[/img] Mikasa Ackerman - Will survive the first attempt on her life. [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/download_zps3ths7pb3.jpg[/img] Armin Arlert - Vanilla. [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/reiner_close-up_zpsubksmkbp.jpg[/img] Reiner Braun - Vanilla. [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/216893_zpsrcyzpddi.jpg[/img] Jean Kirstein - Vanilla. [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/tumblr_inline_myovg9bbjx1rjguye_zpshxsh02mb.jpg[/img] Marco Bott - Vanilla.[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/connie_anime_zpsc17qfjzy.jpg[/img] Connie Springer - Vanilla. [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/sasha_blouse_character_image_zpsfvl5i8ab.jpg[/img] Sasha Blouse - Vanilla. [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/annie_leonhart_character_image_zpscxb7sd0m.jpg[/img] Annie Leonhart - Vanilla. [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/202279_zpsildm2vsn.jpg[/img] Krista Lenz - Vanilla. [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/download_1_zpsceqq05vv.jpg[/img] Mina Carolina - Vanilla. [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/devincwert/hannah_anime_zps4cpinial.jpg[/img] Hannah Diamant - Vanilla.
The Titans (3)
Titan 1 - Vanilla.
Titan 2 - Vanilla.
Aberrant Titan - Will survive the first attempt on its life.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Draconus »

Game Rules and Procedures

Gameplay
1. Days are 48 hours. The thread will be open and all players should post.
2. Nights are 24 hours. The thread will be locked and all players cannot post.
3. All game conversation must take place in the thread unless you have specifically been given BTSC (see: Rules).
4. All votes must be cast in the poll to count. It is considered standard and good form to post at the time of your vote and indicate your vote with bold/underline. Your host would very much appreciate that you do this, so please do so, but it is not necessary for your vote to count.
5. All votes are changeable. You may change your vote as many times as you wish up until the vote's deadline.
6. All lynch ties will be decided randomly.
7. All roles have been assigned randomly.
8. If your faction wins, you win, regardless of whether you are dead or alive at endgame. Do your best! Fight for your faction's win condition. Players who fail to meet participation criteria will be denied a win.
9. The Mods on Duty for this game are S~V~S and juliets. They are there for any of your questions or concerns not strictly related to game or role mechanics. Please PM them with any grievances or concerns you may have at any time, notably including conflicts with other players. Keep the thread fun and clean of emotionally-charged drama or conflicts; PM S~V~S and Juliets instead. We want to keep this game as fun as possible for everyone.

Rules
1. Be respectful and remember that this is a game. Although mafia is a game of deception and can be rather heated, recognize that the game is not personal and that your friends may be lying to you in the spirit of the game. Please treat your fellow players with respect, even if you suspect or strongly disagree with them.
2. No BTSC (Behind the Scenes Contact/Conversation) with anyone other than your specified BTSC partners.
3. No editing or deleting of posts.
4. Role outing of yourself and others, whether true or false, is NOT permitted.
5. Self-voting, even as a placeholder, is allowed. Votes will be interchangeable.
6. If you are reading these rules and plan to finish reading these rules, include "Tatakai!" in your first post.
7. Dead players should not post on-topic and any posts made should be in dead red. There is a "dead" code for this function.
8. Off-topic posts should be in off-topic green. There is an "OT" code for this function.
9. Posts from non-players should be in non-player blue. There is a "np" code for this function.
10. This is the color that will be used by Draconus for all of his on-topic host posts.

Participation
The following behavior constitutes non-participation:

- If you do not post for more than 96 consecutive hours.
- If you do not cast a vote in 2 or more lynches.

If either of these are committed, it will qualify as non-participation for the purposes of this game. Consequently, any player who commits any of these will have their Participation Score (P-Score) penalized.

If at any time you are afraid you cannot fulfill either of these requirements due to any reason, please PM your host immediately explaining your situation or requesting a replacement. In the case of the latter, I will then seek out someone to take your place. Either way, your P-Score will not be penalized, as long as the situation is deemed an acceptable restriction or explanation for missing participation requirements. Exceptions will be made for unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances.[/quote]

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Players

ALIVE: 7

a2thezebra
agleaminranks
Bullzeye
Metalmarsh89
Quin 2.0

Dead: 8

Quin 1.0 (Silverwolf) - Lynched Day 1 - Hannah Diamant (Civilian)
Epignosis (ika) - Eaten Night 1 - Reiner Braun (Civilian)
Bass_the_Clever - Lynched Day 2 - Mina Carolina (Civilian)
Rabbit8 - Eaten Night 2 - Jean Kirstein (Civilian)
leetic - Lynched Day 3 - Connie Springer (Civilian)
Serge - Lynched Day 4 - Sasha Blouse (Civilian)
rabbit8.1 - Eaten Night 4 - Annie Leonhart (Civilian)
sig - Lynched Day 5 - Armin Arlert (Civilian)
insertnamehere - Eaten Night 5 - Eren Yeager (Civilian)
DrWilgy - Killed Night 5.2 by Eren Yeager - Titan

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Prologue
Over one hundred years ago, humanity was suddenly faced with a new predator. Far more powerful than humans, they immediately pushed humanity to the brink of extinction. The survivors built three walls: Maria, Rose, and Sina. There they enjoyed a century of peace. Then one day, it appeared. And humanity remembered what it was like to live in a cage... what it was like to be cattle. On the border of Zhiganshina (a city built within a semi-ring of wall jutting out from Wall Maria), a titan's hand could be seen grasping the top of the outer wall; a wall 50 meters tall. Then suddenly, the titans head rose another ten meters above the wall. The sight was horrifying. Unlike typical titans, this one appeared to have no skin; only muscle fibers, bone, and teeth could be seen... And its eyes... An explosion could be heard across the city as massive rocks and chunks of the wall flew in all directions crushing several people standing in their paths. The Colossal Titan had kicked a large hole in the side of the wall, and just as suddenly as it had appeared, the titan was gone. Now, titans of varying sizes (7, 10, even 15 meters tall) were pouring through the hole the Colossal Titan had left behind. What followed, was chaos. Unprepared, untrained, civilians and soldiers alike were devoured by the dozens. The death toll later reaching into the thousands. Only an estimated 500 were able to evacuate by boat through the southern gate of wall Maria, leading them to wall Rose. As the last of the boats were pulling away, thunderous tremors could be felt, even from the nearest boat. Shortly after, screams, and another explosion. From the boats, chunks of the southern gate, as well as soldiers could be seen flying through the air. As the smoke and dust settled, another skinless titan could be seen kneeling. It quickly became clear that this, too, was no ordinary titan. Unlike the Colossal Titan, though, this one appeared to be 15 meters tall and covered in armor-like plates of bone. Terrified, the people on the boats watched as the Armored Titan stood and looked in their direction. Instead of giving chase, the titan just stared at them, watching the boat leave. No one on the boats understood, but when they saw the wreckage of the southern gate behind the Armored Titan, one thing was clear: Wall Maria had been breached. And humanity's hope for survival dwindled.

What we know about the titans so far:
Useful information on the titans is scarce. We do not know where they come from. We know nothing of their origins. We know nothing of their purpose. They appear to be predominantly male in appearance, however, they have no sex organs; and thus, we know nothing of how they reproduce. The titans we are used to seeing range in height from 4 up to 15 meters tall. They possess extremely high body temperatures, and can regenerate any part of their body that has been damaged. Sever one's arms, legs, or even it's head and the missing limb(s) will be regrown at a rapid rate. They do, however, have one known weakness. The nape of the neck. If you destroy this area of flesh located on the back of a titan's neck, the titan will die and quickly decompose. Close observation of titans in areas rich with wildlife has told us that titans have no interest in eating anything other than humans. We are unsure of why this is. Upon cutting open a dead titan before it could decompose we determined that titans have no internal organs. What we found most peculiar was the lack of a digestive system. What this information allowed us to theorize is terrifying. Titans do not eat humans out of necessity. They eat humans... to kill us.

Your Equipment:
We'll begin with your weapons. A pair of meter long, razor sharp blades. At your sides are scabbards which house these blades along with 2 to 3 spare blades apiece. The hilts of your blades have a trigger mechanism allowing you to detach your current blades and equip spare blades instantly should the former become dull or damaged in battle. These hilts are also the main controls for your Vertical Maneuvering Equipment (also called Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear or Omni-Directional Mobility Gear). Canisters housing pressurized gas are attached to the lengths of each of your scabbards. Using additional triggers on your hilts will release this gas in regulated intervals propelling you along as you make vertical maneuvers. Located on the front of this equipment are grappling hooks with spear-like tips. These are connected to a length of steel wire that runs through a system of pulleys leading to a cylinder on your lower back. After the grappling hooks have launched and connected with a target, this cylinder reels in the steel wires on two independently rotating axis. The speed at which you move can be regulated by the pressurized gas. Weight-shifting equipment attached to your body via straps that run from your shoulders to your feet allow you to remain upright while moving through the air. Remaining upright via this specialized equipment will not be effortless, however. Mastering this balancing act will require strenuous use of the muscles throughout your entire body. A well trained soldier will be able to use all of this equipment to maneuver him or herself into a position ideal for making the killing blow. Be warned, though. Your targets are not stationary cutouts made of wood. They are monsters. And they will try to take your life before you can take theirs.

The Battle of Trost
"Five years. It has been five long years. Since they took Zhiganshina. Since those monsters took my home. So many people." A flash of sorrow. "My own mother." A flash of anguish. "I watched my own mother…. Devoured… I was powerless." Then hatred. "I will kill them. I will wipe every last one of them off the face of the Earth!!" Eren Yeager stared out across the district of Trost. He and his team were tasked with mounting the cannons atop the southern-most wall of Trost. Since Zhiganshina was the district directly south of Trost, it was predicted that Trost would the titans' next target. No one knew when the next attack would come. They just knew they had to be ready. Humanity couldn't afford a repeat of Zhiganshina. "We're so close. Tomorrow when we graduate, I'll join the Survey Corp. And with the Wings of Freedom on my back, I'll slaughter them all. Now is the time to make our stand against them. Humanity's first counterattack will be...." Orange-yellow flashes lit up midday sky. Sharp booms pierced the air. A rush of heat hit Eren's back as he heard some of his teammates scream. He turned quickly in time to see the monstrous, skinless head rise above the wall. Before he could react, a blast of hot air knocked him off of his feet and sent him and his team over the wall. Thankfully they were all wearing their 3D maneuver gear today in preparation for one last training session. His whole team managed to react fast enough to launch their grappling hooks at the top of the wall. All but one, that is. Eren couldn't tell who it was, but it was obvious that he was unconscious. Sasha Blouse had noticed him first. She had undone one of her hooks and launched it toward her falling comrade managing to pierce his leg. That gave them all a brief sigh of relief. "Shit! It broke through the gate! It broke through the gate!!" Connie Springer jolted their attention to the massive hole that resided where Trost's southern gate used to be.
"No! The titans are gonna get in!" "What'll we do?!" "Dammit!! One more day! One more day until we graduate! I could be behind Wall Sina in the Military Police! ... DAMMIT!!" The sight of the hole in the wall filled Eren with rage. "Members of the 104th Fixed Cannon Division!" He shouted to get their attention. Using his gear he quickly propelled himself up the wall, drawing his blades. "Our target is the Colossal Titan in front of us! Show no mercy!!" He yelled out as he flew through the smoke filled air. When he landed on top of the wall, he could do nothing but stare, mouth wide open. The Colossal titan was gone. It had vanished completely, just as quickly as it had appeared. Around him Eren saw that all of the cannons now lay in ruin. "It targeted the cannons? ... And the gate... that was no accident. This thing is sentient." Behind Eren his team had just made it to the top of the wall. Sasha was helped by Hannah as they brought Franz Kefka over the wall. He was still unconscious as she pulled the grappling hook from his leg and wrapped it in with a piece of cloth from his pant leg. "Franz! Franz!! Please be okay, please be okay!" Hannah cried. Just then 3 members of the Garrison landed on the wall. "104th Division. You are to report to Captain Levi at the rear."
Having to carry Franz back to the rear with them it a bit longer to get there than expected. But when they did, "How the hell did I get stuck with this sorry bunch? This isn't even part of my job? No matter. Just don't die on me and we won't have a problem. I'll have a talk with Erwin about this later. Right now our jobs are to aid with the citizen evacuation, and to give the front lines support if they need it." "Sir! The forward teams have been wiped out. The titans are coming through the wall! Members the Garrison are fighting titans in the city as we speak." All of them stood there in shock. "Already? They were wiped out so quickly?" Mina voicing what they were all thinking. Levi broke the silence, "Well shit. We'll need to split up if we're going make this work. I'll let you all choose. Aid the evacuation efforts, help the Garrison at the front lines..." "No!" Hannah interrupted in a shrill voice. "I won't leave Franz! I won't! He needs me!" "Or remain here and quiver in fear." Levi finished. "No need to worry about him. He'll be looked after. We have a job to do. Now choose. I myself will be aiding the front lines."

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

The Day Zero poll is up, and all role pms have been sent out. Let me know if you haven't received a role pm asap. Day Zero will only run for 24 hours.
Thank you for your patience! You may now post :)

rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 95

Post by rabbit8 »

Bitch please... :smoky:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 52

Post by sig »

First!

I'm ready to have a repeat of my EST mafia performance but will probably fail horribly and be lynched. :P

linki: I've got my day 1 vote already planned.
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by ika »

ok first vote goes to sig for stealing ym first
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

sig wrote:First!

I'm ready to have a repeat of my EST mafia performance but will probably fail horribly and be lynched. :P

linki: I've got my day 1 vote already planned.

:feb:
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

Excited to get crackin'! So, who here has seen the original show, and based on it, what is the smart move to take here?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Oh and Support the Front line of course :noble:
pray that I don't get eaten please. :puppy:

No Ika, rabbit stole first. :P
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

insertnamehere wrote:Excited to get crackin'! So, who here has seen the original show, and based on it, what is the smart move to take here?

I saw the first season. Years ago.

:shrug:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

insertnamehere wrote:Excited to get crackin'! So, who here has seen the original show, and based on it, what is the smart move to take here?

I've seen the show frankly you're damning if you do and damning if you don't no way to avoid getting eaten. The safest option might be to help evacuate, however then you might need to worry about the citizens rioting or you getting killed in the chaos.

Hiding isn't very good you can/will get eaten, commit suicide, or get smushed by buildings.

Fighting on the front lines well that is dangerous since you're fighting giant man eating titans, however I think it is the best bet to pick right now. Dangerous yes, but I think it is better then the alternatives. Especially since we should be helping to destroy the titans.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I voted for the good of myself. :mafia:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I voted for the good of myself. :mafia:
But, we can't evacuate anyone if the TITANS ARE KILLLLLLING THEM ALLLL.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 6

Post by S~V~S »

I am your game mod. I love you all and want you to have fun.

So if you are stressed, or someone calls you a monster, or whatever, please let me know. I LOVE getting PMs from people where they bitch about whatever. Seriously. It's my favorite thing.

If I think you look like you are having a hard time or flailing a bit, I might contact you. Don't worry, this is not a punishment or whatever. Just touching base.

Have fun and kick ass :)

In addition, for this game you have the added bonus of a second mod,Juliets :cloud9: So please copy both of us on all correspondence :nicenod:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:Oh and Support the Front line of course :noble:
pray that I don't get eaten please. :puppy:

No Ika, rabbit stole first. :P
nah you stole first before it got removed.

that being said im porb gonna afk first part of day 0
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I voted front lines.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Confirming that I have my role.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Woot Woot frontline here we come, pack your weapons and some sun screen. :omg:
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

If we wanted to really overanalyze the poll, we could say that evacuating is the selfless, civilian option while hiding and cowering is the selfish, villain option. In this reductive point of view, going to the front lines is the neutral option.

Or maybe it's a bluff, and the effects are intentionally different.

Or maybe it's a double-bluff, and we're supposed to discard the obvious answer in order to trick us into tomfoolery.

Or maybe I'm really, really overthinking this.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Because I'm interested, and failed miserably. If you haven't posted, read the rules, carefully, if you're a civvie of course.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

It's a basic game with basic rules, but I already see a lot of rule breakers... I think I'll let it go this time ;)

Linki: :nicenod:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

rabbit8 wrote:Because I'm interested, and failed miserably. If you haven't posted, read the rules, carefully, if you're a civvie of course.
Tatakai!

:nicenod:
ImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

sig wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:Because I'm interested, and failed miserably. If you haven't posted, read the rules, carefully, if you're a civvie of course.
Tatakai!

Subtle....
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

lalala~<3
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

:omg:

You bad this game Wilgy?
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

sig wrote:
Tatakai!

And a belated Tatakai to you too.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote::omg:

You bad this game Wilgy?
Yee! hbu?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:

You bad this game Wilgy?
Yee! hbu?
Let me check my role card brb..........

quick question though, the Titans they're the civs right? :ponder:
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

You bad this game Wilgy?
Yee! hbu?
Let me check my role card brb..........

quick question though, the Titans they're the civs right? :ponder:
Maybe :ponder:
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:It's a basic game with basic rules, but I already see a lot of rule breakers... I think I'll let it go this time ;)

Rules schmules.

Tatakai

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Draconus wrote:It's a basic game with basic rules, but I already see a lot of rule breakers... I think I'll let it go this time ;)

Rules schmules.

Tatakai
Psh typical conformists
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

oh fyi for the next 3-4 days my posting is going to be serverly limited due to work
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Silverwolf »

Hi all!!
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:Hi all!!
:puppy:

Why you say hi to everyone?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:

Hi ika!!
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:

Hi ika!!
HI SILVER!!!!!

are you town? got any reads yet?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:

Hi ika!!
HI SILVER!!!!!

are you town? got any reads yet?
Yes, and I don't even know what's going on yet? How about you?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
well vote with me and i think sig could eb scum right now along with insertname

dunnow about everony else
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Tatakai! Yay game!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I echo INH's sentiment about the options with respect to the lore of the manga/anime. I still haven't seen it yet. :blush:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Elaborate please.

I don't believe you could possibly have a read on either of those players so soon, so I'm inclined to think you're fabricating those reads.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Elaborate please.

I don't believe you could possibly have a read on either of those players so soon, so I'm inclined to think you're fabricating those reads.
guts.

go read downtown abbey and see how fast i made a read list
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

ill thorw mtal to town pile too
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:ill thorw mtal to town pile too
Who?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

read lsit
so metalmarsh can be town
sig is obvious scum right now
MP i would lynch as well.

to do list
silver needs to eb sorted soon.
figure out names meta, relookign its null
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
Who?
metalmarsh i like his entrance
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Who?
metalmarsh i like his entrance
Duh, should of known. Perhaps I should go read the game starting with the player list. :p

I think it's too early to be giving out reads that quick but you do that so meh.

I on the other hand, am dealing with a shitty fever and will be going to bed soon.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

im gettin areal scum vib e from ika idk bout the rest of yous
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”