sig
No votes

Total votes: 7
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Day 6: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Quin »

The first of the ISO's, starting with Bullzeye.
Spoiler: show
Bullzeye wrote:I'll also *Vote Quin*, at least for now. I might change my mind while I'm catching up. I definitely think there's a chance at least one of Silver and Ika were bad, and how Quin flips would colour my opinion of a few other people.
A vote for Quin 1.0, based on his opinions on Silverwolf. He was wrong, clearly, but I can appreciate his reasoning and expectations. Although, he never refers back to this lynch which was supposed to 'colour his opinions', which is something I'd expect at some point.
Bullzeye wrote:In fact, for now at least, I'm going to put a vote on *MP* for suggesting we spend either today or day 3 lynching people who aren't even playing the game. If the day ends when the poll does, I might change it. If day ends 48 hours after night ended, I likely won't get the chance.
Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't understand why I'm getting votes. How else do you all propose we figure out Dizzy's alignment then? Anyone?
It just seems counter-productive to be lynching no shows who might be civs when there are so few players overall. If this were a full game, then maybe. But if Dizzy is bad right now the only people he's hurting are his own team, who would probably be quite willing to throw him under the bus since he's a no show. So either we lynch a civ and go into day 3 with 8 of us left (assuming someone dies tonight) or we lynch a baddie who wasn't playing and whose teammates probably gain more from the civ cred of throwing him under the bus than they would have done from him just continuing to not play. I feel like you know and would have considered this.
Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Serge, you missed the vote on day 1. Who would you have voted for and why?
leetic. I don't like how he flipped with his assessment on me.
So a NO U basically? Will you be voting Leetic today?
He votes to lynch the person suggesting a policy lynch on inactives. I feel good considering he's pretty forward in opposing the idea of lynching townies out of policy and even makes a point that there aren't enough players to justify wasting lynches on it.
Bullzeye wrote:
Serge wrote:Oh wait, I'm going to fulfill leetic's last goal, to lynch Metalmarsh. This one's for you, leetic!
Even better, put the blame for your vote on someone dead. That way if MM is civ and dies, it's Leetic who was wrong and not you.

*Votes Serge*
He votes Serge, following the majority. Going off the poll history, he was the one who tied up the votes between Serge and the marmot.
Bullzeye wrote:I don't see MM being so detached if he was bad (he's been even less active than me), Sig and Wilgy I just don't see the cases on and feel relatively neutral toward. INH and Zebra I have reasonably good vibes on. Process of elimination leaves me with Gleam and Quin... Will see if I can find a reason not to vote for either of them.
Bullzeye wrote:Actually skimming over Quin and Gleam got me to look back at Sig, and I've changed my mind on him. *Votes Sig* Of particular interest to me was where he defends himself against Quin's claims that he hasn't done anything memorable with this post:
sig wrote:and neither have you? Also I did I built a case on Serge and true it was wrong, but I'm trying. Your'e tunneling on me since your salty I voted for you. :P

Ask me the questions and I'll answer I've made it no secret I've had RL things, but still have contributed more then some players and if I missed a question reask or requote it and I'll answer.
Sig's posts contain no such case. His vote for Serge was supposedly gut at the time. Just strikes me as odd he'd come out with something so false as well as trying to dismiss Quin's suspicion as just him being salty.
I like Bullzeye's uncertainty in these two posts. The time stamps are 12 minutes apart, and since he used the word 'skimming' makes me feel like he actually did read gleam and my posts to bring him to this conclusion. Were he mafia, I'm sure he would've left his train of thought going for gleam or I because he was setting himself up that way. There's no poll for Day 5 to check how the votes looked at EoD that I can find though, which makes evaluating his motivations a bit difficult.

---

Overall, factoring in my vibes from earlier and his interactions with Wilgy, I'm gonna put Bullzeye down as civ. I think he has a civ-minded attitude to the game, he's asking questions and he's not trying to avoid attention.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Next up, Gleam.
agleaminranks wrote:Boku no Titan.
Yes.
agleaminranks wrote:I don't know if I feel comfortable voting Quin. I didn't feel incredibly pinged by what I could read of Silverwolf's defensiveness. It sounded more character oriented than role.

Voting leetic.
I'm pinged slightly in the last sentence of this post. This is in response to the silver/ika/mp fiasco, of course. I don't think it's realistic for him to put down behaviour as character indicative when he didn't know which character Silver was playing as. But then again, as a mafia he wouldn't have this information either. Either way, it was a weak argument.
agleaminranks wrote:leetic, if I can answer your response, you're right, I did not provide much justification for your vote. In all truthfulness, I placed my vote on you because you were the only other name with any votes on you by day-end. One of them was Epignosis, someone I mentioned I had good feelings about, and I'm sad to say the night period confirmed this. I also did not feel good about the vote against Quin/Silver, which I previously mentioned as well. Going off of that, and bearing in mind that people I felt decently good about putting votes against you, swayed me to place a hesitant last minute vote.
In context, gleam votes leetic because he didn't agree with the lynch of Quin 1.0. I think his defense is solid, he's previously expressed town reads for silver, ika, quin 1.0, epi, whoever, whatever.
agleaminranks wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't understand why I'm getting votes. How else do you all propose we figure out Dizzy's alignment then? Anyone?
This just seems like a really scummy thing to do. I understand the no-shower isn't contributing atm, but just lynching him gung-ho sounds like a real mafia thing to do. Given that we're picking blindly because we have no interactions to go off of, the odds are much more likely they're civ. I could picture a baddie pushing this agenda and claiming it's just policy.
Similar to bullzeye, he's pretty actively opposing the policy lynch suggested by MP. I prefer the argument made by gleam to the one bullzeye made though. This is on the grounds of having no information that would justify lynching an inactive, bullzeye's is moreso expressing that there's no room to lynch inactives for the sake of lynching inactives.
agleaminranks wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:Zeebs, I'm confused. Not being able to read a player makes them likelier to be civilian?
Where did I say that?
a2thezebra wrote:
leetic wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I also think that sig is bad but I've been wrong about sig too many times to put my vote there...for now.
Why are you relying on meta reads? Keep this post in mind if sig flips scum.
I'm not relying on meta reads, I'm relying(?) on my failure to read a particular player.
This was also right after defending Wilgy as being good. Maybe I misread your intentions.

That being said, I don't feel great about Wilgy, and I don't see whatever patterns you are. I feel like he's more been skirting the outside for too long.

I have to go into work so I will vote Wilgy before I do so. I think I might be reading you two as teammates.
Out of all of us, gleam is the only one to ever put a vote down for Wilgy. The polls have gleam down as not having voted for Day 3 (when this post was made), though. I found myself nodding along to his comment about zebra and wilgy being teammates though. I'll get to him, but a lot of what I read while ISO'ing gleam helped me form a better view on zebra.

---

Another townie. I'm most confident about gleam being town than I am about pretty much anything else at this point. I'll cover my face with my hands and run away in shame if he ever flips bad
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Marmot!
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ika wrote:ill thorw mtal to town pile too
Thanks. Lunch MP with me then, would you?

He's proven to be dangerous mafiabaddyscummuffinsockface.
Not sure it's alignment indicative, but god damn, if this wasn't intentional I'll eat a titan.

I, uhm. I don't know. Unless he was voting someone, there's really not a lot to say. He really is the fluffiest titan you ever saw. The most notable posts of his are where he lays a vote down, but he doesn't justify any of them. Rather, I expect that he voted at a time where the state of the thread was justification enough, which makes evaluating it now a pain in the ass. Not a good sign. But as I said before, he looks less bad given the way Wilgy interacted with him.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll do zebra later, since I've got all the time in the world because nobody else is awake hahahahahahahahahahahaha
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Lastly, zebra.

I started off by having a look at the posts of who she replaced, Goldy. He only made two posts, with only one being game related.
Goldy wrote:Yo! I'm in front line.
Fighting in frontline is better than any other option I think if it really helps to kill a titan, while doing nothing is most scummy thing but on other side helping to evacuate people is much likely neutral thing.

I've slight scum read on insertnamehere but I don't know what's up with sig? Though this is my first time here so I don't know much about everyone play style or regular things.
I'll try to help as much I can.
I feel like he might have been reading way too much into the day 0 poll at the time, or maybe he felt like he needed to justify his vote somehow. He expresses a scum read for INH but doesn't back it up.
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:With that said, I think we should consider a policy lynch of Dizzy by Day 3, if not for Day 2, if he doesn't show up or get replaced.
I will not consider that under any circumstances and if anyone else does I will actively fight it.
She opposes the idea of a policy lynch too. Makes me feel better, but I wish it came along with some sort of reasoning.
a2thezebra wrote:I'm voting Bullzeye. His vote for MP seems opportunistic.
a2thezebra wrote:Only the last sentence of this paragraph indicates a suspicion. The rest of it is a criticism of what MP is doing, as if he were a civilian that you simply disagree with. I think that you're trying to make MP's recent posts to be more alignment-indicative than you know them to actually be.
Bullzeye wrote:
It just seems counter-productive to be lynching no shows who might be civs when there are so few players overall. If this were a full game, then maybe. But if Dizzy is bad right now the only people he's hurting are his own team, who would probably be quite willing to throw him under the bus since he's a no show. So either we lynch a civ and go into day 3 with 8 of us left (assuming someone dies tonight) or we lynch a baddie who wasn't playing and whose teammates probably gain more from the civ cred of throwing him under the bus than they would have done from him just continuing to not play. I feel like you know and would have considered this.
It seems like she's reaching with this argument, though she's calling Bullzeye out for the same thing. I think it's clear that he's expressing a solid scum read for MP here. It kind of feels to me like zebra's trying to debate something for the sake of confusing people, because I'm pretty confused.
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'll switch my vote to agleaminranks then, just for you.
Yay! Maybe Gleam will respond to me now.
I refer you back to what I said about her voting gleam for a really pointless reason while interrogating Bullzeye who would be much more deserving of her vote at the time.
a2thezebra wrote:That was a bad lynch. Bass did nothing to indicate that he was mafia and everyone who voted for him should've known that.
As a whole, zebra's approach to this game has been a lot of 'I'm right, you're wrong'. This is just one example of that. It's highly authoritative and it's given her a lot of steer power over the flow of the thread. I don't think she's used that power for town's benefit, either. She's been stuck on Bullzeye, sig and the marmot pretty much half the game and is direct in 'actively opposing anything else'
a2thezebra wrote:
leetic wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:My comment was clearly a joke, yours just looks like you're directly criticising the people who voted Bass. You don't even frame it as an accusation, just that they should have known he wasn't bad.
Your joke served no purpose, my criticism did not. And the underlined is true, what is your objection exactly? I'd like to hear from the people that voted Bass because I don't understand why they suspected him. It's not a criticism of them, but their actions. Is that not cool or what?
I made an entire wallpost on the topic, so you can look at that if you wish.
Seems legit. I won't vote for you today. I will, however, vote for Metalmarsh89.
She'd just spent almost an entire phase doing almost nothing else but interrogating Bullzeye, and then voted metalmarsh the next day. I refer back to the fact that she was voting gleam before and didn't come back to that. Gleam, did that question thing with Wilgy ever get resolved?
a2thezebra wrote:I also think that sig is bad but I've been wrong about sig too many times to put my vote there...for now.
Don't like this one either. The opposition to the vote wasn't 'I don't think he's bad' it was 'I'm usually wrong about him so I'll take past game history and let that guide my vote'. Massive ping.
a2thezebra wrote:Wilgy is civ.
Well, uh.
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:If you insist, I'll happily get behind an MM lynch tomorrow. Seems like he waited to vote until the timing was just right for him to save himself and be sure he'd be safe.
None of his votes have been contrived or disingenuous. You may dislike the reasons behind them or how he's played this game but that doesn't make him bad.

;)
Zebra's advocating a marmot lynch and when someone agrees she defends him against the accusation. Waddup?
a2thezebra wrote:The main thing people seem to be agreeing on is that MM is bad. I won't be voting for him today.
a2thezebra wrote:I'll place a vote on Bullzeye for now just in case I'm not free tomorrow but I'll be doing some independent research and that vote may change.
These are some massive contradictions. Early on it's Bullzeye, bullzeye, bullzeye! and she votes gleam/marmot. Now, it's marmot, marmot marmot! and she's finally putting the vote down on bullzeye I would've expected like, Day 2? Nah.

I think my vote's gonna stay where it is.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:Marmot!
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ika wrote:ill thorw mtal to town pile too
Thanks. Lunch MP with me then, would you?

He's proven to be dangerous mafiabaddyscummuffinsockface.
Not sure it's alignment indicative, but god damn, if this wasn't intentional I'll eat a titan.

I, uhm. I don't know. Unless he was voting someone, there's really not a lot to say. He really is the fluffiest titan you ever saw. The most notable posts of his are where he lays a vote down, but he doesn't justify any of them. Rather, I expect that he voted at a time where the state of the thread was justification enough, which makes evaluating it now a pain in the ass. Not a good sign. But as I said before, he looks less bad given the way Wilgy interacted with him.
I'm not sure what you mean by this post, or at least the first line.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin wrote:It's highly authoritative and it's given her a lot of steer power over the flow of the thread.
You're kidding right?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You mention right after that statement that I've been stuck on the same group of people for most of the game, gee, maybe that's because I don't have much influence over the thread and if anything up until very recently people have been doing the opposite of what I've recommended? If I had influence than the small group of people that I've been suspecting for ages now would've been lynched as opposed to civ after civ.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin, you didn't mention a single alignment-indicative thing in your entire post about me. That's the kind of attitude that's given mafia the upper hand for most of this game, not gut reads.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

a2thezebra wrote:The main thing people seem to be agreeing on is that MM is bad. I won't be voting for him today.
?? I am hella confused. You've been pushing for a Marmot vote for I don't know how many days now. Once everyone else is on board with it you suddenly abandon voting for him?
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm voting Gleam based on process of elimination making him and MM the baddies IMO.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Two of the following three people are bad. Bullzeye, zebra, Marmot.

I'm most convinced about Marmot and he will get my vote for time being.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

But zebra's post that I highlighted pinged me. Grr. This is our last effin' chance to send the Titans packing.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

agleaminranks wrote:This is our last effin' chance to send the Titans packing.
Exactly, so why when the Titans have nothing to lose would they bus a teammate and give the rest of us a chance to win unnecessarily?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

The reason I'm not voting for MM is because like you said, everyone else is on board with him. It shouldn't be everyone if he's actually bad.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I voted Quin for the dreaded 5-way tie.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:Without going into any particular detail, here's a rainbow list based entirely on my vibes on everyone as of right now. Why am I posting a rainbow list based entirely on vibes? Why not? Also, I intend to go through the thread and point out any discrepancies in how I perceive players and what actual evidence I can find.

Why am I disclosing this information?

Because I expect pure vibe rainbows lists from each of you as well. Thankies.

gleam

zebra

marmot
bullzeye
Speaking of Quin, how did you manage to list Bullzeye as your strongest baddie vibe, but than flip your read to civ in your ISO?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:Without going into any particular detail, here's a rainbow list based entirely on my vibes on everyone as of right now. Why am I posting a rainbow list based entirely on vibes? Why not? Also, I intend to go through the thread and point out any discrepancies in how I perceive players and what actual evidence I can find.

gleam

zebra

marmot
bullzeye
Speaking of Quin, how did you manage to list Bullzeye as your strongest baddie vibe, but than flip your read to civ in your ISO?
Because bullzeye was bad based entirely on vibes. Actual evidence puts him in a much better light. You'd know that if you were following along :rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:The reason I'm not voting for MM is because like you said, everyone else is on board with him. It shouldn't be everyone if he's actually bad.
Ding dong, you are wrong.

For everyone being on board with lynching marmot, I'm seeing a severe lack of votes that would suggest that. Even if there were, you've basically just said that you'd be willing to drop a suspicion you've had the entire game just because someone else voted for them, a vote which may just as easily be a bus attempt at this point than a mislynch.
ImageImageImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

a2thezebra wrote:The reason I'm not voting for MM is because like you said, everyone else is on board with him. It shouldn't be everyone if he's actually bad.
You're probably right that they wouldn't bus a teammate when all they need to do is secure one more mislynch. If Marmot is bad, and I think he is, they're bluffing. If two of us put our votes on the person we think is most likely to be bad, they can't outnumber our vote.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Didn't read the thing where you stress it being the last chance, which is true. So I take that much back. But I still don't like how easily you dropped your marmot suspicion.
ImageImageImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

agleaminranks wrote:
You're probably right that they wouldn't bus a teammate when all they need to do is secure one more mislynch. If Marmot is bad, and I think he is, they're bluffing. If two of us put our votes on the person we think is most likely to be bad, they can't outnumber our vote.
Or the other possibility is that Marmot is the Titan who can survive a lynch and they'd be willing to sacrifice the odds to even out suspicion. Although I seriously doubt that would be a good strategy for them to take at this point in the game. That's playing a serious gamble on the next day turn.

I guess they still wouldn't risk actually bussing a teammate on the vote.

Sorry, mostly just thinking aloud here...
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

What's supposed to happen with that? The titan with the one-shot bulletproof ability is still active so if we lynch them today we'll be tied up 2:2 for the next day phase
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Quin wrote:What's supposed to happen with that? The titan with the one-shot bulletproof ability is still active so if we lynch them today we'll be tied up 2:2 for the next day phase
I guess the game might come down to 50-50 at some point?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You better believe I'm watching the vote patterns like a hawk.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That's going to be a better indication of who is actually bad than anything else so far in the game.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'd be happy lynching either Bullzeye or Quin today.

I don't think gleam is bad, and I'm somewhere in the middle on zebra.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

gleam

zebra

marmot
bullzeye
Because bullzeye was bad based entirely on vibes. Actual evidence puts him in a much better light. You'd know that if you were following along :rolleyes:
I checked your posts though. You hadn't mentioned Bullzeye the whole game before you listed him as your strongest baddie read on vibes. ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

gleam

zebra

marmot
bullzeye
I checked your posts though. You hadn't mentioned Bullzeye the whole game before you listed him as your strongest baddie read on vibes. ;)
You know what a vibe is, right?
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

gleam

zebra

marmot
bullzeye
Nope. Do tell.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

gleam

zebra

marmot
bullzeye
Nope. Do tell.
:|
ImageImageImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I can't help but shake the feeling I was wrong about zebra. I'm changing my vote.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Day 6

Dusk was fast approaching Trost. Titans are terrifying enough in the middle of the day. But now... How many titans had Levi killed? 20? 25? He had lost count, but that was understandable. He stood alone on a rooftop and listened.... Silence... Silence can be good... But it can also be deadly. With that thought he took off in the direction where he had last seen the recruits he was left in charge of. Almost as soon as he had propelled himself forward, the color of the sky changed. There was a flash of lightning far ahead of him, a wave of heat. No. Panic gripped him as he increased his speed. There was another flash of lightning farther along to his right. Shit! NO! He could hear screams in front of him, so he continued on in that direction. He could hear loud crashes now. The sound of brick buildings crumbling, accompanied by the sound of metal clanging and snapping.... the sound of bones breaking, of bodies hitting the ground. "NO! GODDAMMIT NO!!!" He screamed as he flew into a clearing. This was where he had seen the flash of lighting. He stopped short, unable to believe what lay before him. This... This wasn't a fight. This was a one-sided slaughter. The lives of those entrusted to him lay scattered across the earth in front of him. And in the center of it all... A massive 15 meter aberrant was hunched over the body of a2thezebra, chewing on what remained of her. The titan had noticed Levi's arrival. It looked over at him with bright, blazing red eyes... and smiled at him, Zebra's lifeless torso dangling from it's teeth...
a2thezebra has been lynched.
She was Mikasa Ackerman. A Civilian

The Titans have won this battle... And Levi is very, very upset.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: End Game: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Draconus »

Congratulations to the titans: DrWilgy (Vanilla), agleaminranks (Vanilla), and Bullzeye (The Aberrant). Victory is yours!

The thread is now open again. I will post a roll list shortly.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i hate myself
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

Don't hate yourself Quin. Just eat humans with us!

Good job my friends!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I cannot believe that actually worked! Wow! Well played everyone, this was a lot of fun.

Linki Quin - I wouldn't worry about it, we could just as easily have piled our votes onto you. We counted on being too quick for anyone to react
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

But seriously gleam couldn't get into chatzy at the end and I didn't even know if he was online so I was refreshing the thread constantly hoping he'd show!
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:I cannot believe that actually worked! Wow! Well played everyone, this was a lot of fun.

Linki Quin - I wouldn't worry about it, we could just as easily have piled our votes onto you. We counted on being too quick for anyone to react
I noticed that. I still felt good about gleam until the very end but when I saw your vote change I was pretty confident you were bad :doh:
ImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

List of Roles

agleaminranks - Titan (Vanilla)
Bass_the_Clever - Mina Carolina (Vanilla) (Lynched Day 2)
Bullzeye - Aberrant Titan
DrWilgy - Titan (Vanilla)
Dyslexicon - Krista Lenz Replaced by Quin2.0
Goldy - Mikasa Ackerman - Replaced by a2thezebra Day 1 (survived a kill attempt Night 3)
ika - Reiner Braun (Vanilla) Replaced by Epignosis (Killed Night 1)
insertnamehere - Eren Yeager
leetic - Connie Springer (Vanilla)
Metalmarsh89 - Marco Bott
MovingPictures07 - Annie Leonhart (Vanilla) Replaced by rabbit8 Day 3 (Eaten Night 4)
rabbit8 - Jean Kirstein (Vanilla) (Killed Night 2)
Serge - Sasha Blouse (Vanilla) (Lynched Day 4)
sig - Armin Arlert (Vanilla) (Lynched Day 5)
Silverwolf - Hannah Diamant (Vanilla) Replaced by Quin (Lynched Day 1)

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Quin wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I cannot believe that actually worked! Wow! Well played everyone, this was a lot of fun.

I noticed that. I still felt good about gleam until the very end but when I saw your vote change I was pretty confident you were bad :doh:
That's why it had to be last minute and it had to actually work. It was basically admitting to being bad but I'm sure you can see it was the only way to guarantee ourselves a win.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:Congratulations to the titans: DrWilgy (Vanilla), agleaminranks (Vanilla), and Bullzeye (The Aberrant). Victory is yours!

Don't we have like 30 more minutes?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Draconus wrote:Congratulations to the titans: DrWilgy (Vanilla), agleaminranks (Vanilla), and Bullzeye (The Aberrant). Victory is yours!

Phases have been ending around 9pm est all game even when the poll says otherwise. If I hadn't noticed that this evening gleam and I would've been still waiting to change our votes tbf
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I would hope we don't shorten it as I'm out from this afternoon until tomorrow evening with friends.
In that case we will keep the Day at 48 hours. I don't want anyone to feel inconvenienced this late in the game.
I guess I read this post incorrectly. I thought it meant 48 hours from the time that Day 6 officially started instead of shortening the day to end at exactly 9 PM.

Good game baddies. I didn't do anything for the civilians anyway.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Phases have been ending around 9pm est all game even when the poll says otherwise. If I hadn't noticed that this evening gleam and I would've been still waiting to change our votes tbf
I realized that (though later than I probably should have :p). I misunderstood Draconus, per the post I quoted above.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Special Role:

Eren Yeager - If Armin Arlert is targeted with a Night Kill, you will die in his place. If this happens, your "Titan Form" will activate giving you a 1-time-use night kill to use on whomever you wish. This ability will also activate if you are targeted with a night kill. You must use it within the next 2 Night phases.

Because of the circumstances, I had INH use this ability immediately. And he used it perfectly. Well done, Sir! I'm sorry you didn't win in the end, though.

Linki: To be fair, I have said 2 or 3 times in thread that phases will ALWAYS end at 9pm and to ignore the clock on the poll because I don't know how to manually force it to say 9pm EST. I understand not reading large posts, but those were all very brief posts...

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:Linki: To be fair, I have said 2 or 3 times in thread that phases will ALWAYS end at 9pm and to ignore the clock on the poll because I don't know how to manually force it to say 9pm EST. I understand not reading large posts, but those were all very brief posts...
Understood. I did remember this going into today. My problem was that I didn't read the context of this post properly. I saw you say you were making the day phase 48 hours and not shortening it. I interpreted as you were not cutting the day phase at 9 PM, but extending it for the full 48 hours.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't think it would have mattered. For what it's worth, I was planning on switching my vote to Bullzeye (to follow zebra, the one player I trusted), but zebra would have been lynched anyway.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Epignosis »

Killed Night 1 by Wilgy, gleam, and Bullzeye.

Got it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Yeah, I'm sorry for not being clearer. In hindsight I shouldn't have said "48 hours" so casually several times. It became a bit of a bad habit. I will keep that in mind for my future games :)

In any case I hope everyone at least had fun playing. I'd love to get some feedback on the game, and on my Day/Night posts.

Return to “Previous Heists”