Re: Day 5: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:...
Sore wa chigau yo!

Is what I would've stated before the thread lock ate my post. :disappoint:
I'll redo it later, my head hurts now...
Is that a Danganronpa reference? I'm halfway through the first game and I'm in constant shock that it exists.
Yee.
It's like all of my disturbing suspicions of Teddy from Persona 4 were all proved grotesquely right.

I can't stop playing and I don't know why
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:...
Sore wa chigau yo!

Is what I would've stated before the thread lock ate my post. :disappoint:
I'll redo it later, my head hurts now...
Is that a Danganronpa reference? I'm halfway through the first game and I'm in constant shock that it exists.
Yee.
It's like all of my disturbing suspicions of Teddy from Persona 4 were all proved grotesquely right.

I can't stop playing and I don't know why
because it's fun! Upupupupu!!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Night 5: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Quin »

I guess in hindsight the fact that the mafia actually allowed a three way tie to exist earlier should have meant that it was unlikely any of the three were bad. With that, I have my doubts about the marmot being bad.

Since the game's still not over I guess this means we have another day, unless there's a reason outside of the civ/maf ratio to warrant it to continue.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:DrWilgy starts out the game casual and jokey with ika/silver:
DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote::omg:

You bad this game Wilgy?
Yee! hbu?
Let me check my role card brb..........

quick question though, the Titans they're the civs right? :ponder:
Maybe :ponder:
DrWilgy wrote:
ika wrote:read lsit
so metalmarsh can be town
sig is obvious scum right now
MP i would lynch as well.

to do list
silver needs to eb sorted soon.
figure out names meta, relookign its null
Fight me Ika! Sig and I are team titans! I'll eat you before you lynch my Sig!
And then flips once public opinion turns against them:
DrWilgy wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: @Silver, are you and Ika both good or both bad? Also... I see you skipped my question from previous...
Stop grouping us together. I don't speak for ika.

I didn't skip shit. I probably missed it. I have half the game lining up to scumread/question me for fucking playstyle shit ika and I get every time we play together.
Well, pardon me Silver, but here's the reason why we can't stop grouping you together.
ika wrote:I'm on break but if people are thinking silver is scum I will bet you right fucking now she's town. If anyone is gonna fight me on that I will bet right now. I'm mobile so I'll speak later proeper
along with
Silver wrote:Also, if everyone is gonna start pairing ika and I up again, I'm gonna get irate. Just because we know each other IRL and are very good at figuring each other out in these games does not mean we are the same person. Read us differently.
So why do you get upset when we read you together? based on the theory hat you read each other very well, we can assume if you two aren't doubting on one another, then you are on the same team.

Here's something else that's off, we aren't saying you are the same person, we are saying that you share alignment based on the above. Do you think this is true or false?

This all boils down to "I don't want people to read us together" but "we aren't opposing forces" and "Ika states that I'm civ", and that doesn't fit together.

Also, in regards to my question, it was a mindset type question. I hope that others answer it as well.

@Ika has Silver gotten past you as scum in any other games?
Then Wilgy starts doing his signature move: Asking people for their opinion on something while voting for them until he gets an answer. He used it first on me, and then tried it out on Quin 1.0. The possible scum benefits of using this as a trap are very apparent. He manages to use it to justify two civ lynches.
DrWilgy wrote:Quin, could you resolve this for me?
DrWilgy wrote:This all boils down to "I don't want people to read us together" but "we aren't opposing forces" and "Ika states that I'm civ", and that doesn't fit together.
I do like the way votes are spread though, we are on the right path.

Linki - Well you haven't tried too hard to read me then Gleam, because I've contributed more. I'll help you settle your frustration when you (if you) answer any questions that I've asked the group and stop saying that I don't do anything.
DrWilgy wrote:Guess I'm voting Quin.

After this point, leetic starts suspecting and talking about Wilgy. Here's Wilgy's response:
DrWilgy wrote:There was no "illusion" of wanting to give Quin a chance. I wanted to give Quin a chance and even stated so, but only because of my dislike of voting replacements. I asked a question hoping for resolution, but then had to vote for someone before time was up. Would you rather me random vote or not vote at all?
When leetic doesn't answer this rhetorical question, Wilgy starts to whine and talk about voting for him:
DrWilgy wrote:Voted Gleam for 7 way tie memes, and for not acknowledging me. If it wouldn't break the tie and had 2 votes, I'd vote Leetic as well. If Marmot was my dad I'd be DrWarmot, most definitely a Marmot Doctor.
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Voting Wilgy because he doesn't exist.

Zebra, would you ignore me?
What are you talking about? I don't understand any of this post.
Yay! Zebra doesn't hate me! *eyes sparkle as he leaps towards Zebra with open arms*

Gleam and Leetic hate me...
DrWilgy wrote:Leeeeeeeeeeeeeetic!

wanna respond to me now?
DrWilgy wrote:
Serge wrote:What posts, leetic have I not responded to? Go ahead, shoot.
I don't think leetic is qualified to give judgement based on lack of responses.
DrWilgy wrote:#votingleetictillhesdead
DrWilgy wrote:
leetic wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Ok. I analyzed Leetic as scum. Not civ minded. Manipulative with a thrown together art of ethos.

Tell me Leetic, why should Zebra keep that in mind in case Sig flips scum? Or are you going to dodge my question for another 48 hours?
Wow, trying to "analyze" me without giving any evidence. Nice.

Also, we should, since that is possible scummbuddying.
Evidence: You told everyone to apologize to Quin, emphasizing a "I didn't do anything wrong" attitude. Then when I responded to your analysis that had a question in it, you dodged the question for 48 hours. So 1. You inappropriately appealed which put yourself in a higher light and 2. You only read and respond to things that assist you rather than others.

You still have yet to answer that question from 48 hours ago.
This has to be one of the most aggressively irreverent NO U's I've seen in a while.

Of course, after leetic flips civ, Wilgy disappears from the thread for four days and doesn't ever reference leetic, or his feud with him ever again. huh.

Day 4: Wilgy is the last one to vote, and does so when the numbers are 2 to 6 in favor of lynching Serge. I think he knew Serge would flip civ, and voted MM to try and shift some blame away from himself by throwing away his vote.

He also never mentions MM as a potential lynch target before this, nor does he speak in favor of Serge. His decision in this lynch comes out of the blue.

Day 5: Wilgy decides early on to agree with Zebra's train against MM and vote him in the most verbose supportive way he could:
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I have just a tiny amount of doubt with my baddie read of sig, but that amount is still too big for me to not advocate Metalmarsh89 instead. That being said, I won't oppose a sig lynch or a Bullzeye lynch. Any other lynch I will strongly oppose.
K.

To summarize, DrWilgy has voted to lynch civs with deliberately flimsy motives twice, one of which a clear NO U, while being sure to craftily insulate himself from any possible repercussions. He seems to float from poorly put-together train to poorly put-together train, and his one vote that goes against that was more or less a throw-away designed to score some free cred.

He's crafty, evasive as all hell, and the most suspicious person in the game.

Please at least consider him before you all go back to your tidy little lynch mobs and get rid of another civilian.
Sore wa chigao yo!

You are misreading me INH, and here's where:
So you get a 50% here. My game plan was to force questions that would get me involved with questioned player, but I didn't I used it to justify civ lynches. My votes were always on suspicion, for I would ask questions to those who are suspicious. Players I have questioned this game in regards to suspicion are you, Silver, Quin, Gleam, and Leetic... That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Players that I have received a response from were Leetic and you. While Leetic responded, he didn't respond to the question I was most concerned about that would've determined the root of my suspicion, also... I wasn't able to get on, reply and change my vote in time. I probably would've switched back to voting for Gleam, since it seemed that Leetic was making an effort to resolve my suspicion.

There's a difference between whining and seeking answers (I was doing both :p ). I'm unsure why you thought this question was rhetorical. This mirrors your questioning of me asking Rabbit his alignment. I think there's a lot you can take from a question like this. How they respond, do they respond directly, do they dodge the question? These things can be learned from these questions, that I think you fail to see the value of.

If shifting attention off me was the purpose then it didn't work. INH, would you say that what Serge had argued before he died didn't make sense?

Flimsy motive... probably once. Which one was the NO U? In regards to trusting Zebra. If someone you are hard civ reading gives a confident "I will oppose all other lynches" deeming them as stupid, isn't that worth putting some trust into?

I'm going to bed now :offtobed:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Draconus »

Quin wrote:I guess in hindsight the fact that the mafia actually allowed a three way tie to exist earlier should have meant that it was unlikely any of the three were bad. With that, I have my doubts about the marmot being bad.

Since the game's still not over I guess this means we have another day, unless there's a reason outside of the civ/maf ratio to warrant it to continue.
Yes. 1 more Day to do something worthwhile. Both sides are still in this with a fair chance to win.... barely.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That confirms it, our baddies are Metalmarsh89 and Bullzeye.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorry Zebra, no such luck.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Your sig vote is contrived just like all of your votes so far. It's blatantly disingenuous.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

None of my votes have been contrived or disingenuous. You may dislike the reasons behind them or how I've played this game but that doesn't make me bad.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

If you insist, I'll happily get behind an MM lynch tomorrow. Seems like he waited to vote until the timing was just right for him to save himself and be sure he'd be safe.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye wrote:If you insist, I'll happily get behind an MM lynch tomorrow. Seems like he waited to vote until the timing was just right for him to save himself and be sure he'd be safe.
None of his votes have been contrived or disingenuous. You may dislike the reasons behind them or how he's played this game but that doesn't make him bad.

;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I never said his vote was disingenuous or contrived. As a matter of fact voting to save yourself is the most honest form of voting there is. There's no lie involved, it's pure self-preservation. Surely you aren't suddenly going to leap to the defense of someone you've spent most of the game demanding the lynch of.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You two were the last two on the sig wagon. There was no reason for either of you to wait that long to vote for him if either of your votes were genuine. Don't pretend that I'm simply criticizing the reasons behind your votes or your play style when I made no such implication. I said that your votes are disingenuous. You don't have to put words in my mouth to deny it, and the fact that you did isn't helping you at all.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bullzeye wrote:I never said his vote was disingenuous or contrived. As a matter of fact voting to save yourself is the most honest form of voting there is. There's no lie involved, it's pure self-preservation. Surely you aren't suddenly going to leap to the defense of someone you've spent most of the game demanding the lynch of.
You...really didn't get the point of that post even though it was a word-for-word copy of yours? Wow.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

a2thezebra wrote:You two were the last two on the sig wagon. There was no reason for either of you to wait that long to vote for him if either of your votes were genuine. Don't pretend that I'm simply criticizing the reasons behind your votes or your play style when I made no such implication. I said that your votes are disingenuous. You don't have to put words in my mouth to deny it, and the fact that you did isn't helping you at all.
I have plenty of reasons as to why I voted so late. They're not particularly exciting. You wouldn't be interested.
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I never said his vote was disingenuous or contrived. As a matter of fact voting to save yourself is the most honest form of voting there is. There's no lie involved, it's pure self-preservation. Surely you aren't suddenly going to leap to the defense of someone you've spent most of the game demanding the lynch of.
You...really didn't get the point of that post even though it was a word-for-word copy of yours? Wow.
Maybe I'm just winding you up.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lol, both Bullzeye and MM missed the vote when the three way tie happened.
Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

DrWilgy wrote:Lol, both Bullzeye and MM missed the vote when the three way tie happened.
Pretty sure I explained why I missed the vote that day. I'd be very surprised if MM missed it for the same reason.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Oh wait, no I didn't. Thought I had. It's because I was out getting absolutely hammered with my brother who I very rarely see, and this game didn't even enter my head until long after I'd sobered up.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

Responses are bold and underlined
DrWilgy wrote:Sore wa chigao yo!

You are misreading me INH, and here's where:
So you get a 50% here. My game plan was to force questions that would get me involved with questioned player, but I didn't I used it to justify civ lynches. My votes were always on suspicion, for I would ask questions to those who are suspicious. Players I have questioned this game in regards to suspicion are you, Silver, Quin, Gleam, and Leetic... That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Players that I have received a response from were Leetic and you. While Leetic responded, he didn't respond to the question I was most concerned about that would've determined the root of my suspicion, also... I wasn't able to get on, reply and change my vote in time. I probably would've switched back to voting for Gleam, since it seemed that Leetic was making an effort to resolve my suspicion.

All 5 of those people that you mentioned except for Gleam I know for a fact are civ. So your radar seems to be a bit busted :P

I guess I also have a problem with what legitimate info could be gained from a question like this:

I asked a question hoping for resolution, but then had to vote for someone before time was up. Would you rather me random vote or not vote at all?
What'd you think he was going to say? "I'd rather you didn't vote at all?" or "I'd rather you just chose randomly?" If you directed this question at me, I'd just assume it was a rhetorical part of your defense and moved on, and that's what leetic basically did. And you decided to lynch him for it.

It just seems that you are intentionally creating situations where you can trap people into doing something fairly innocuous and then you can jump on them and call them scum for it. It's an instant justification machine. You do all this while ignoring greater logic or any other real reason for voting.

There's a difference between whining and seeking answers (I was doing both :p ). I'm unsure why you thought this question was rhetorical. This mirrors your questioning of me asking Rabbit his alignment. I think there's a lot you can take from a question like this. How they respond, do they respond directly, do they dodge the question? These things can be learned from these questions, that I think you fail to see the value of.

If shifting attention off me was the purpose then it didn't work. INH, would you say that what Serge had argued before he died didn't make sense?

You mean this?
Serge wrote:I just want to point out that before the day ends that if the number of votes for one person almost reaches the remaining townie population then there is probably something wrong. Well, good luck town.

I disagree with this theory. I've seen near unanimous scum lynches due to the mafia turning on itself and deciding that they have to sacrifice someone who's in trouble. Although, in case of situations like what did end up happening, they usually make sure they all don't vote for the civ in order to build some hollow civ cred. Your vote came at a time when there was no chance of you turning the tide, so it seemed like a throwaway vote designed to be something of a shield.

Flimsy motive... probably once. Which one was the NO U? In regards to trusting Zebra. If someone you are hard civ reading gives a confident "I will oppose all other lynches" deeming them as stupid, isn't that worth putting some trust into?

I'd say you had flimsy motives more than once. The NO U was the Leetic lynch.

Also, seeing as there aren't any role checks in this game, the only way Zebra could be 100% sure of MM's alignment is if she was scum and he was civ. That, or his behavior in the thread is just so damning that there's no way to dispute it, which is also not true.

I'm giving Zebra a pass for now based on differing player styles, but if we're both somehow around Day 7 after you've been lynched, she's definitely someone I'm going to re-read.

I'm going to bed now :offtobed:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Night 5

Having seen his friends take down the titan and one of them die in the process, Metalmarsh's body filled with great sadness and anger simultaneously. He drew one of his blades, turned to the merchant, and placed the point of the blade a centimeter from his throat. "Remove your cart from this gate... now. Or you will be the next person to die today."
Paper white, the merchant nodded frantically. In a shakey voice: "Men, you heard him, pull the cart out. Let the people go through first."

Standing up from their fallen comrade's body, Bullzeye and insertnamehere had their attention drawn to the sound of hooks clanging against brick, and gas as it propelled someone to their destination. They watched the rooftops expectantly, but were thrown to the ground in shock by a violent bolt of lightning followed immediately by an explosion of heat. Bullzeye looked over at inh, shaken, "What in the name of all that is holy was that?"
Inh shrugged as a huge 15 meter titan hit the ground right next to them. It looked like a normal titan would, but it's gaze was intently fixed on the group of civilians now exiting the gate. It began walking towards them at a brisk pace.
A terrified look on Metalmarsh's face, he shouted "EVERYONE THROUGH THIS GATE! NOW!!!" He drew his other blade, pulled the triggers on his handles, and launched himself at the oncoming titan. He would not let it near the civilians. The titans reflexes were fast. It grabbed one of Marsh's cords, slammed him down, and immediately began dragging him towads it. In what seemed like seconds the titan hoisted him up to its mouth and began to swallow him.
As he slid down the titan's hot and slimey throat, suddenly, the battered Metalmarsh felt someone's hand grab his arm. "Not on my watch! Not again!" Stunned at hearing Inh's voice, Metalmarsh looked up to see that inh had jammed his blade into the roof of the titan's mouth and had his feet planted firmly on it's tongue. "Get your ass in gear, Marsh! We need you to fight. Tatakai!" Inh shouted as he hoisted Metalmarsh up and threw him out of the titan's mouth.
Metalmarsh rolled across a roof that the titan stopped in front of. He turned to see Inh struggling to get out of the titan's mouth, as well. The titan had raised a hand to block his escape. Inh had also gone to one knee under the weight of the titan's jaw. Metalmarsh scrambled to his feet reaching for his friend. "Inh, no! HURRY!!"
"No matter what, you guys have to continue on." He reached a hand out of the titan's mouth towards MetalMarsh. "You MUST keep fighting! Tatak..." The titan's mouth SLAMMED shut. Blood and Inh's dismembered arm flew out at Metalmarsh, coating his uniform in red droplets.
"NOOOOOOOoooooo!!! INH!!!"

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

insertnamehere here has been eaten. He was Eren Yeager. A Civilian. (Secrets).

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Night 5.2

The titan gave a bloody smile to Metalmarsh, who was on his knees, paralyzed with fear. The titan turned back towards the people still scrambling through the gate and began walking to them, again. Bullzeye, too, couldn't move his body. He was standing in the middle of the alley where he was running towards the action. He stopped short when he saw Inh's arm flop out of the titan's mouth and land with a stomach-turning slap on the roof.

No.
Red. Black. Then red again. Flashes. Bright red. Then a dark, thick red. Blood cells. Flowing through his vanes. No. No! Not yet! Fight. Fight! If we don't fight, we lose. If we don't fight, they win. And humanity loses all hope of survival... Mother. Father. Please! Fight! Fight! TATAKAI!!!
The titan suddenly stopped walking. It stumbled a little, and put a it's hands down on it's stomach. It began struggling, and spinning as if it were in pain. It stopped moving again, facing both Metalmarsh and Bullzeye. Both of whom were still cemented to their locations. The titan bent over, then it's body straightened back up in a flash, an explosion of blood shooting from it's abdomen. A different kind of shock now resided on the soldiers' faces. A hand... A very large arm was protruding from the titan's stomach, as the large being fell onto it's back. Both of the soldiers shook their heads in disbelief. But something began climbing out of the titan's gaping abdomen. It seemed to keep getting bigger and bigger. Until it stood straight up, enormous hands curled into fists. It was another 15 meter titan.
Did I.... Did I just witness how these things reproduce? Metalmarsh immediately shook the thought from his head. His mind was numb, and swimming after seeing such a bizarre occurrence. He almost forgot about... There was a loud groaning. Metalmarsh's gaze darted from the new titan down to the other one. It was starting to move again. The titan that had just eaten his friend... that just had another 15 meter titan burst out of it's stomach... was standing back up. It's gaping, bloody abdomen was steaming profusely. Shit. It's healing. And now there are 2 of them. SHIT.

The new titan didn't quite look like the other one. For starters, this one's body rippled with muscles whereas the other one was pudgy. This one didn't smile, either. Well... you couldn't exactly tell if it was smiling in the first place. It was missing lips. It's jaw was only connected by strands of skin and muscle towards the back of the jaw-line on either side. However, it was obvious that this new titan was NOT smiling. It had a look of pure hate on it's face. Head tilted forward slightly, brow furrowed down and inward... And those eyes... It's eyes burned green as emeralds.
The new titan heard the other groan and get up. It turned toward the other being, and glowered for a few seconds. Then... It gave a mighty roar, and slammed it's fist into the other's face. The original titan stumbled back and grabbed a building to keep it upright. It, too, gave a mighty roar, and charged at the new titan. The 2 behemoths entangled themselves in a massive, terrifying battle.
Metalmarsh couldn't believe his eyes yet again. A titan... fighting another titan... What is this? What is happening? His mind swam as titan slammed titan. Heavy fists rained down upon each. Bricks crumbled left and right as chaos and destruction ensued. When hell itself seemed to freeze over... One of the titans stopped moving. It was the old titan. It was splayed on its stomach. The new titan stood over it. Metalmarsh watched intently as the new titan bent over, and bit down on the nape of the other's neck. The titan pulled away a massive section of flesh.. and spit it to the ground. The bloody mass steamed there and cleared away. What the fu.... DrWilgy's bloody and battered body lay exactly where the nape of the original titan's neck had been. No way... He was...
The new titan began to sway. It stumbled around and finally fell on it's stomach next to the old... Dr....Wilgy's.... AHHHH!!! I don't understand! Metalmarsh's mind was numb again, as he watched the new titan steam, and decay. When most of it was gone, Metalmarsh covered his mouth in horror. There, where the new titan's neck had been... lay insertnamehere.... Dead.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DrWilgy has been killed by Eren Yeager.
He was... A Vanilla Titan.
There is still hope for humanity.
It is now Day 6. I will have the new poll up and the thread unlocked very soon. Please be patient.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Re: Day 6: Attack on Titan Heist: The Battle of Trost

Post by Draconus »

The poll is up and the thread is unlocked. You now have until Sunday at 9 pm to lynch another titan. Unless everyone would like to switch it to tomorrow...

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

you're welcome
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:you're welcome
A fitting end for us I guess...
Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote:
got killed at the same time in both of my games

the mafia gods aren't smiling down on me today
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

insertnamehere wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
got killed at the same time in both of my games

the mafia gods aren't smiling down on me today
Sorry my friend, GG tho.
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

wilgy is a deadie baddie guy guy and that means stuff that i will think about and do stuff with soonish i guess lol
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Without going into any particular detail, here's a rainbow list based entirely on my vibes on everyone as of right now. Why am I posting a rainbow list based entirely on vibes? Why not? Also, I intend to go through the thread and point out any discrepancies in how I perceive players and what actual evidence I can find.

Why am I disclosing this information?

Because I expect pure vibe rainbows lists from each of you as well. Thankies.

gleam

zebra

marmot
bullzeye
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

So... INH may have just won us the game there. Good work!
Quin wrote:Without going into any particular detail, here's a rainbow list based entirely on my vibes on everyone as of right now. Why am I posting a rainbow list based entirely on vibes? Why not? Also, I intend to go through the thread and point out any discrepancies in how I perceive players and what actual evidence I can find.

gleam

zebra

marmot
bullzeye
I can't understand why Gleam would be at the top of anyone's rainbow list. I can't think of a single thing he's done all game. Zebra is funnily enough the only person other than me that I actually believe to be a civ. At this point I'm sure MM is bad and that someone did vote Sig in a bid to save him early on. Here's why it wasn't me: Knowing what we know now about Wilgy, if I'd been a baddie during the previous lynch I latched on to INH's case for distancing purposes, safe in the knowledge that MM would show up to vote Sig and save himself. No saving necessary.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:So... INH may have just won us the game there. Good work!
Quin wrote:Without going into any particular detail, here's a rainbow list based entirely on my vibes on everyone as of right now. Why am I posting a rainbow list based entirely on vibes? Why not? Also, I intend to go through the thread and point out any discrepancies in how I perceive players and what actual evidence I can find.

gleam

zebra

marmot
bullzeye
I can't understand why Gleam would be at the top of anyone's rainbow list. I can't think of a single thing he's done all game. Zebra is funnily enough the only person other than me that I actually believe to be a civ. At this point I'm sure MM is bad and that someone did vote Sig in a bid to save him early on. Here's why it wasn't me: Knowing what we know now about Wilgy, if I'd been a baddie during the previous lynch I latched on to INH's case for distancing purposes, safe in the knowledge that MM would show up to vote Sig and save himself. No saving necessary.
From your perspective then, are you saying that gleam and the marmot are our baddies?
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I suppose I must be.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

At some point I'll get all my in-thread evidence out and come up with a vote I can get behind, but I would very much like to get the insight of the other three before I do so. I think I'll keep it for tomorrow though. That is assuming we're still doing the 48 hour days after what Draconus said earlier about shortening it. I think I'll have time either way though.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I would hope we don't shorten it as I'm out from this afternoon until tomorrow evening with friends.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Bullzeye wrote:I would hope we don't shorten it as I'm out from this afternoon until tomorrow evening with friends.
In that case we will keep the Day at 48 hours. I don't want anyone to feel inconvenienced this late in the game.

agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

Bullzeye wrote:So... INH may have just won us the game there. Good work!

gleam

zebra

marmot
bullzeye
And you've done much more? I understand being busy and such, I'm in the same boat myself, but you haven't done a whole lot other than prod players for opinions and give some very neutral reads on people, only to fan for arguments on reasons to vote for others.

Looking at Wilgy's attack pattern, Day 4's vote seems like a clear attempt at distancing. I was inclined to agree with Zebra that MM seemed like a skirty mafia, but it looks pretty clear to me that in such a situation, Wilgy was attempting to put some distance between him and Marshie by that throwaway vote. I think Marmot is all but confirmed baddie at this point. He's tentatively getting my vote.

That being said, he has to have a teammate. Bullzeye was never voted for by Wilgy, and he additionally shares one vote train with Bullz, myself, Marsh, and zebra. I think Quin is the only one I can feel good about being a civilian.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

The main thing people seem to be agreeing on is that MM is bad. I won't be voting for him today.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'll place a vote on Bullzeye for now just in case I'm not free tomorrow but I'll be doing some independent research and that vote may change.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Alright, let's do a wall post. I'll point out any interactions that speak out to me between Wilgy and the living players in this one and then come back and ISO everyone individually after.

For the most part, it's fluff, especially between himself and the marmot.
DrWilgy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I'm fluffy...
Or you, in fact marshmallow?

I'm too full for marshmallow... :sigh:
"Plz eat me Marmot Senpai. I know you are full, but I believe!" - Stale Marshmallow
DrWilgy wrote:I'm like... 90% with Marmot friend.
DrWilgy wrote:Voted Gleam for 7 way tie memes, and for not acknowledging me. If it wouldn't break the tie and had 2 votes, I'd vote Leetic as well. If Marmot was my dad I'd be DrWarmot, most definitely a Marmot Doctor.
On to some semi-serious but still kinda fluffy post analysis, let's talk about this one conversation with zebra.
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Voting Wilgy because he doesn't exist.

Zebra, would you ignore me?
What are you talking about? I don't understand any of this post.
Yay! Zebra doesn't hate me! *eyes sparkle as he leaps towards Zebra with open arms*

Gleam and Leetic hate me...
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'll switch my vote to agleaminranks then, just for you.
Yay! Maybe Gleam will respond to me now.
Reading back for context, all I could find was this, which I've coloured:
DrWilgy wrote:Lalala~<3 hello everyone! My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a singer!

I have a question! Who is worried more about survivability mafia or civilian?

Next I want you to think based on your answer from above. Who would be more vocal regarding survival? WIFOM isn't an option.

INH can I please have a GTH on Silver, Ika, Rabbit and MP?
This isn't a game specific question, so I think it's odd that Wilgy would hold onto a vote at the time for it. Before this becomes me arguing the case for a proven scum, I'll get to my point. Well, two points, actually. One, is holding on to the fact that Gleam never responded to this question and taking it as far as to lay a vote for it some form of distancing between Gleam and himself? Two, it is definitely weird that zebra would abandon his vote for Bullzeye which he was so keen on at the time just to get on board with a vote for gleam founded on the idea that he wouldn't answer this question.

So Bullzeye doesn't feel left out, here's a little snippet of conversation betwe- uh. No. There's nothing. Well, not nothing, but what there is doesn't seem to do much for my train of thought. It does give me something more to talk about in regards to the marmot, though.
DrWilgy wrote:Who subbed in for Goldy?

Out of living players, Marmot interacted with me, possibly Goldy's sub, INH, Bullzeye and Zeebs. Because Marmot friend is a crafty turnip, I can't tell if they are teammate interactions or not.
Although this post actually existing might be justified by the context, I wasn't here for that. Right now it just seems unnecessary, as Wilgy *knows* the marmot is bad. Which, given his own alignment doesn't surprise me. Completely contradictory to what I just said about this post not helping, this could be spun to look like an attempt to set him up for a lynch. I'll elaborate more on this in his ISO.
DrWilgy wrote:Lol, both Bullzeye and MM missed the vote when the three way tie happened.
If this was an attempt to set these two up for a lynch, I don't know how well it would work. I don't think I'd be motivated enough to lynch someone because they missed a vote. I'd hope that they didn't skip votes as a mafia tactic, because I've got to have faith everyone's playing with integrity. If I were to take something out of this post, I'd put it down as a setup job. I don't think this post would exist if one of the two were bad, even if it was a bus.
---

With this, I guess my rainbow list isn't so much a rainbow list anymore, more like a big mix of orange. Except gleam, who's been bumped down to a disgusting earwaxy yellow colour.

I'll do ISO's as well, but right now my vote goes to zebra because 1. I think he came out looking the worst from Wilgy's flip, and 2. I really hate clicking the view votes button every time I visit to make sure nothing's changed.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

The first of the ISO's, starting with Bullzeye.
Bullzeye wrote:I'll also *Vote Quin*, at least for now. I might change my mind while I'm catching up. I definitely think there's a chance at least one of Silver and Ika were bad, and how Quin flips would colour my opinion of a few other people.
A vote for Quin 1.0, based on his opinions on Silverwolf. He was wrong, clearly, but I can appreciate his reasoning and expectations. Although, he never refers back to this lynch which was supposed to 'colour his opinions', which is something I'd expect at some point.
Bullzeye wrote:In fact, for now at least, I'm going to put a vote on *MP* for suggesting we spend either today or day 3 lynching people who aren't even playing the game. If the day ends when the poll does, I might change it. If day ends 48 hours after night ended, I likely won't get the chance.
Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't understand why I'm getting votes. How else do you all propose we figure out Dizzy's alignment then? Anyone?
It just seems counter-productive to be lynching no shows who might be civs when there are so few players overall. If this were a full game, then maybe. But if Dizzy is bad right now the only people he's hurting are his own team, who would probably be quite willing to throw him under the bus since he's a no show. So either we lynch a civ and go into day 3 with 8 of us left (assuming someone dies tonight) or we lynch a baddie who wasn't playing and whose teammates probably gain more from the civ cred of throwing him under the bus than they would have done from him just continuing to not play. I feel like you know and would have considered this.
Serge wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Serge, you missed the vote on day 1. Who would you have voted for and why?
leetic. I don't like how he flipped with his assessment on me.
So a NO U basically? Will you be voting Leetic today?
He votes to lynch the person suggesting a policy lynch on inactives. I feel good considering he's pretty forward in opposing the idea of lynching townies out of policy and even makes a point that there aren't enough players to justify wasting lynches on it.
Bullzeye wrote:
Serge wrote:Oh wait, I'm going to fulfill leetic's last goal, to lynch Metalmarsh. This one's for you, leetic!
Even better, put the blame for your vote on someone dead. That way if MM is civ and dies, it's Leetic who was wrong and not you.

*Votes Serge*
He votes Serge, following the majority. Going off the poll history, he was the one who tied up the votes between Serge and the marmot.
Bullzeye wrote:I don't see MM being so detached if he was bad (he's been even less active than me), Sig and Wilgy I just don't see the cases on and feel relatively neutral toward. INH and Zebra I have reasonably good vibes on. Process of elimination leaves me with Gleam and Quin... Will see if I can find a reason not to vote for either of them.
Bullzeye wrote:Actually skimming over Quin and Gleam got me to look back at Sig, and I've changed my mind on him. *Votes Sig* Of particular interest to me was where he defends himself against Quin's claims that he hasn't done anything memorable with this post:
sig wrote:and neither have you? Also I did I built a case on Serge and true it was wrong, but I'm trying. Your'e tunneling on me since your salty I voted for you. :P

Ask me the questions and I'll answer I've made it no secret I've had RL things, but still have contributed more then some players and if I missed a question reask or requote it and I'll answer.
Sig's posts contain no such case. His vote for Serge was supposedly gut at the time. Just strikes me as odd he'd come out with something so false as well as trying to dismiss Quin's suspicion as just him being salty.
I like Bullzeye's uncertainty in these two posts. The time stamps are 12 minutes apart, and since he used the word 'skimming' makes me feel like he actually did read gleam and my posts to bring him to this conclusion. Were he mafia, I'm sure he would've left his train of thought going for gleam or I because he was setting himself up that way. There's no poll for Day 5 to check how the votes looked at EoD that I can find though, which makes evaluating his motivations a bit difficult.

---

Overall, factoring in my vibes from earlier and his interactions with Wilgy, I'm gonna put Bullzeye down as civ. I think he has a civ-minded attitude to the game, he's asking questions and he's not trying to avoid attention.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Next up, Gleam.
agleaminranks wrote:Boku no Titan.
Yes.
agleaminranks wrote:I don't know if I feel comfortable voting Quin. I didn't feel incredibly pinged by what I could read of Silverwolf's defensiveness. It sounded more character oriented than role.

Voting leetic.
I'm pinged slightly in the last sentence of this post. This is in response to the silver/ika/mp fiasco, of course. I don't think it's realistic for him to put down behaviour as character indicative when he didn't know which character Silver was playing as. But then again, as a mafia he wouldn't have this information either. Either way, it was a weak argument.
agleaminranks wrote:leetic, if I can answer your response, you're right, I did not provide much justification for your vote. In all truthfulness, I placed my vote on you because you were the only other name with any votes on you by day-end. One of them was Epignosis, someone I mentioned I had good feelings about, and I'm sad to say the night period confirmed this. I also did not feel good about the vote against Quin/Silver, which I previously mentioned as well. Going off of that, and bearing in mind that people I felt decently good about putting votes against you, swayed me to place a hesitant last minute vote.
In context, gleam votes leetic because he didn't agree with the lynch of Quin 1.0. I think his defense is solid, he's previously expressed town reads for silver, ika, quin 1.0, epi, whoever, whatever.
agleaminranks wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't understand why I'm getting votes. How else do you all propose we figure out Dizzy's alignment then? Anyone?
This just seems like a really scummy thing to do. I understand the no-shower isn't contributing atm, but just lynching him gung-ho sounds like a real mafia thing to do. Given that we're picking blindly because we have no interactions to go off of, the odds are much more likely they're civ. I could picture a baddie pushing this agenda and claiming it's just policy.
Similar to bullzeye, he's pretty actively opposing the policy lynch suggested by MP. I prefer the argument made by gleam to the one bullzeye made though. This is on the grounds of having no information that would justify lynching an inactive, bullzeye's is moreso expressing that there's no room to lynch inactives for the sake of lynching inactives.
agleaminranks wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:Zeebs, I'm confused. Not being able to read a player makes them likelier to be civilian?
Where did I say that?
a2thezebra wrote:
leetic wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I also think that sig is bad but I've been wrong about sig too many times to put my vote there...for now.
Why are you relying on meta reads? Keep this post in mind if sig flips scum.
I'm not relying on meta reads, I'm relying(?) on my failure to read a particular player.
This was also right after defending Wilgy as being good. Maybe I misread your intentions.

That being said, I don't feel great about Wilgy, and I don't see whatever patterns you are. I feel like he's more been skirting the outside for too long.

I have to go into work so I will vote Wilgy before I do so. I think I might be reading you two as teammates.
Out of all of us, gleam is the only one to ever put a vote down for Wilgy. The polls have gleam down as not having voted for Day 3 (when this post was made), though. I found myself nodding along to his comment about zebra and wilgy being teammates though. I'll get to him, but a lot of what I read while ISO'ing gleam helped me form a better view on zebra.

---

Another townie. I'm most confident about gleam being town than I am about pretty much anything else at this point. I'll cover my face with my hands and run away in shame if he ever flips bad
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Marmot!
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ika wrote:ill thorw mtal to town pile too
Thanks. Lunch MP with me then, would you?

He's proven to be dangerous mafiabaddyscummuffinsockface.
Not sure it's alignment indicative, but god damn, if this wasn't intentional I'll eat a titan.

I, uhm. I don't know. Unless he was voting someone, there's really not a lot to say. He really is the fluffiest titan you ever saw. The most notable posts of his are where he lays a vote down, but he doesn't justify any of them. Rather, I expect that he voted at a time where the state of the thread was justification enough, which makes evaluating it now a pain in the ass. Not a good sign. But as I said before, he looks less bad given the way Wilgy interacted with him.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll do zebra later, since I've got all the time in the world because nobody else is awake hahahahahahahahahahahaha
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Lastly, zebra.

I started off by having a look at the posts of who she replaced, Goldy. He only made two posts, with only one being game related.
Goldy wrote:Yo! I'm in front line.
Fighting in frontline is better than any other option I think if it really helps to kill a titan, while doing nothing is most scummy thing but on other side helping to evacuate people is much likely neutral thing.

I've slight scum read on insertnamehere but I don't know what's up with sig? Though this is my first time here so I don't know much about everyone play style or regular things.
I'll try to help as much I can.
I feel like he might have been reading way too much into the day 0 poll at the time, or maybe he felt like he needed to justify his vote somehow. He expresses a scum read for INH but doesn't back it up.
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:With that said, I think we should consider a policy lynch of Dizzy by Day 3, if not for Day 2, if he doesn't show up or get replaced.
I will not consider that under any circumstances and if anyone else does I will actively fight it.
She opposes the idea of a policy lynch too. Makes me feel better, but I wish it came along with some sort of reasoning.
a2thezebra wrote:I'm voting Bullzeye. His vote for MP seems opportunistic.
a2thezebra wrote:Only the last sentence of this paragraph indicates a suspicion. The rest of it is a criticism of what MP is doing, as if he were a civilian that you simply disagree with. I think that you're trying to make MP's recent posts to be more alignment-indicative than you know them to actually be.
Bullzeye wrote:
It just seems counter-productive to be lynching no shows who might be civs when there are so few players overall. If this were a full game, then maybe. But if Dizzy is bad right now the only people he's hurting are his own team, who would probably be quite willing to throw him under the bus since he's a no show. So either we lynch a civ and go into day 3 with 8 of us left (assuming someone dies tonight) or we lynch a baddie who wasn't playing and whose teammates probably gain more from the civ cred of throwing him under the bus than they would have done from him just continuing to not play. I feel like you know and would have considered this.
It seems like she's reaching with this argument, though she's calling Bullzeye out for the same thing. I think it's clear that he's expressing a solid scum read for MP here. It kind of feels to me like zebra's trying to debate something for the sake of confusing people, because I'm pretty confused.
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'll switch my vote to agleaminranks then, just for you.
Yay! Maybe Gleam will respond to me now.
I refer you back to what I said about her voting gleam for a really pointless reason while interrogating Bullzeye who would be much more deserving of her vote at the time.
a2thezebra wrote:That was a bad lynch. Bass did nothing to indicate that he was mafia and everyone who voted for him should've known that.
As a whole, zebra's approach to this game has been a lot of 'I'm right, you're wrong'. This is just one example of that. It's highly authoritative and it's given her a lot of steer power over the flow of the thread. I don't think she's used that power for town's benefit, either. She's been stuck on Bullzeye, sig and the marmot pretty much half the game and is direct in 'actively opposing anything else'
a2thezebra wrote:
leetic wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:My comment was clearly a joke, yours just looks like you're directly criticising the people who voted Bass. You don't even frame it as an accusation, just that they should have known he wasn't bad.
Your joke served no purpose, my criticism did not. And the underlined is true, what is your objection exactly? I'd like to hear from the people that voted Bass because I don't understand why they suspected him. It's not a criticism of them, but their actions. Is that not cool or what?
I made an entire wallpost on the topic, so you can look at that if you wish.
Seems legit. I won't vote for you today. I will, however, vote for Metalmarsh89.
She'd just spent almost an entire phase doing almost nothing else but interrogating Bullzeye, and then voted metalmarsh the next day. I refer back to the fact that she was voting gleam before and didn't come back to that. Gleam, did that question thing with Wilgy ever get resolved?
a2thezebra wrote:I also think that sig is bad but I've been wrong about sig too many times to put my vote there...for now.
Don't like this one either. The opposition to the vote wasn't 'I don't think he's bad' it was 'I'm usually wrong about him so I'll take past game history and let that guide my vote'. Massive ping.
a2thezebra wrote:Wilgy is civ.
Well, uh.
a2thezebra wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:If you insist, I'll happily get behind an MM lynch tomorrow. Seems like he waited to vote until the timing was just right for him to save himself and be sure he'd be safe.
None of his votes have been contrived or disingenuous. You may dislike the reasons behind them or how he's played this game but that doesn't make him bad.

;)
Zebra's advocating a marmot lynch and when someone agrees she defends him against the accusation. Waddup?
a2thezebra wrote:The main thing people seem to be agreeing on is that MM is bad. I won't be voting for him today.
a2thezebra wrote:I'll place a vote on Bullzeye for now just in case I'm not free tomorrow but I'll be doing some independent research and that vote may change.
These are some massive contradictions. Early on it's Bullzeye, bullzeye, bullzeye! and she votes gleam/marmot. Now, it's marmot, marmot marmot! and she's finally putting the vote down on bullzeye I would've expected like, Day 2? Nah.

I think my vote's gonna stay where it is.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:Marmot!
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ika wrote:ill thorw mtal to town pile too
Thanks. Lunch MP with me then, would you?

He's proven to be dangerous mafiabaddyscummuffinsockface.
Not sure it's alignment indicative, but god damn, if this wasn't intentional I'll eat a titan.

I, uhm. I don't know. Unless he was voting someone, there's really not a lot to say. He really is the fluffiest titan you ever saw. The most notable posts of his are where he lays a vote down, but he doesn't justify any of them. Rather, I expect that he voted at a time where the state of the thread was justification enough, which makes evaluating it now a pain in the ass. Not a good sign. But as I said before, he looks less bad given the way Wilgy interacted with him.
I'm not sure what you mean by this post, or at least the first line.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin wrote:It's highly authoritative and it's given her a lot of steer power over the flow of the thread.
You're kidding right?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You mention right after that statement that I've been stuck on the same group of people for most of the game, gee, maybe that's because I don't have much influence over the thread and if anything up until very recently people have been doing the opposite of what I've recommended? If I had influence than the small group of people that I've been suspecting for ages now would've been lynched as opposed to civ after civ.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin, you didn't mention a single alignment-indicative thing in your entire post about me. That's the kind of attitude that's given mafia the upper hand for most of this game, not gut reads.
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by agleaminranks »

a2thezebra wrote:The main thing people seem to be agreeing on is that MM is bad. I won't be voting for him today.
?? I am hella confused. You've been pushing for a Marmot vote for I don't know how many days now. Once everyone else is on board with it you suddenly abandon voting for him?
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛

Return to “Previous Heists”