Jessica Jones S1 Mafia - Day 5 (ENDGAME)

Moderator: Community Team

The Bad

DFaraday
20%
Scotty
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
timmer
20%
Evan McMullin
60%

Total votes: 10
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112

Re: Jessica Jones S1 Mafia - Day 4

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey DF, can I have a megapost from you on your thoughts?

I'm at the point now where my thoughts about you are as follows.

We let Sriracha live too long without posting. With DF recently swapping in and it being too late to form a read, I'm better off gambling that he is civ and being mad if not.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by DFaraday »

Scotty wrote:There's a metric button of stagnation this game and I don't know if that should make me feel good or bad. Is this LyLo, assuming there is no doc in play?

I know who I want to vote, but want to hear from others so we can consolidate and not make the wrong decision.
I agree with this. We need to be on the same page at this point.

I was already suspicious of Elo, and that feeling is bolstered by Epi's case. I would be more keen on lynching Elo at this point, since if I understand correctly, if Timmer is Kilgrave he would survive again. I'm not sure about Wilgy at this point, but would be willing to vote there if the majority decides to (not something I like doing, but the numbers are tight right now).

EBWOP: Pretty much what I said above. If you're not the third baddie, I'm considering Scotty. I guess everyone else is civ to me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So a thought that can't be validated by anyone other than me that I should share nonetheless, anyone who is "wrong" at this point has a much greater chance of being bad.

Those who think I'm bad and who are wanting to push my option of a lynch are looking to likely be a baddie.

Scotty, are you on a team with Timmer?

If so, are you on a team with Eloh?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:So a thought that can't be validated by anyone other than me that I should share nonetheless, anyone who is "wrong" at this point has a much greater chance of being bad.

Those who think I'm bad and who are wanting to push my option of a lynch are looking to likely be a baddie.

Scotty, are you on a team with Timmer?

If so, are you on a team with Eloh?
o rly? What is this, the Spanish Inquisition? People that show dissent are defacto bad in your eyes?

nay. But thanks for asking.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Zebra friend how much time is left before eod?
Wilgy, who you gonna vote for?
At this rate Eloh.

We are at do or die, and Eloh has actively stated she doesn't care.

This gives us one of 2 options, we vote eloh and hope she is bad, or we someone else and IF they are bad the tie will be split by a Eloh who is coin flipping (that is if she's civ).

This plus a previous hankering that she was bad has me wanting to put a vote down for her.

Hey Scotty, who do you wanna vote for?
Scotty wrote:And as predicted, DDL ded.

In RE: Epi's post concerning timmer-
As a baddie, is timmer usually so combative/distancing against his own team this early? His dueling with Wilgy there after Wilgy calls him out does seem genuine. But then if timmer is bad, then it doesn't matter. All the world's a stage. I don't know why timmer's still pushing the charade that you're bad.

Epi, I see that you are also curious about Elo. She has been a sure-fire Lady shrugs-a-lot since subbing in, and has been on both DDL's and SD's radar.

If we had to lynch someone just based on what's in the thread, I would propose Elo>Wilgy>SD>everyone else.
As I've said, Elo. But if you were bad, is throwing her under the bus the best move now? I'm very nervous again that you and SD are bad. Both of you have flashed civ all game- you are the most talkative, SD has made some pretty thorough cases, but I can't help but shake off that my suspicion of both of you is why I'm still alive.

I could very well vote Elo, because of her indifference to the game and Epi's case on her. He would know her better than I, and I generally trust his judgment in this game due to his assumed civvieness.

I have found Elo 2.0 sus since she basically replaced in..I only fear we're being lulled into mislynching a low-hanging fruit.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Why I think Wilgy makes a case for being civ? He has thrown about accusations all over the place. Here is his day 3 read:
DrWilgy wrote:Let's have an excersize,

Mafia team is ___________,
If not, its _____________.

I'll start.
Mafia team is Timmer, INH, Eloh,
If not, its Timmer, Sriracha, Daisy.
Day 2:
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:Just reread Spacedaisy's big meaty sausage of a post.

:beer:

She might be on to something with INH. I formally would like to nominate her for civ grand wizard. and president of the United States plz
I too like Daisy's megapost.

Wilgy
Scotty
DDL
Daisy
Epi

Sriracha
INH
Eloh 2.0

Timmer

I'm going to wait for 7 hours and then vote. INH, Eloh, I would like full reads on all the players that are alive. If you are civ, convince me of your reads. I believe we are a day away from Lylo if this is a mislynch.
Wilgy, do you think it could still be a combo of DF and Daisy, or Daisy and Elo? Or Elo and Daisy?

You seem to be an incompatible baddie partner with some people at a cursory glance. I don't want to think you're manipulating the thread and are actually trying to solve the game. If you're bad, then you're playing a very good baddie game which I would respect. I don't feel like voting you today because I think of the ones I suspect, you have a less compelling case against you.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DF, you've made basically 2 posts of meat since subbing back in.
DFaraday wrote:From what I've gleaned through a quick look over the thread, I would be most supportive of an Elo or Scotty lynch. Elo, for bandwagoning, and Scotty for trying to push a Wilgy lynch. I don't see any reason for Wilgy to be up for lynching. DDL looks good to me right now as well. Daisy is reading very neutral to me, like usual.
Elo seems like the consensus read here, and I can see my suspicion, but I would suggest my biggest suspicion should come from early defending of timmer and my tunnel on INH. NOT pushing a Wilgy lynch. Why is Wilgy so civ to you? How civ would you rank him on a scale of 1-10, 1 being bad and 10 being Epi?
You see NO reasoned or him to be up for a lynching? Absolutely none at all? I don't accept that.

This post lists a concensus bad read in Elo, a weak-reasoned bad read in me, a hard defense of Wilgy, a good read on DDL, and a useless "neutral" read on SD.
That you read SD as neutral as this point is slightly frightening. I think we need more rigid reads of people being as this is LYLO and all.

2nd post:
DFaraday wrote:
Scotty wrote:There's a metric button of stagnation this game and I don't know if that should make me feel good or bad. Is this LyLo, assuming there is no doc in play?

I know who I want to vote, but want to hear from others so we can consolidate and not make the wrong decision.
I agree with this. We need to be on the same page at this point.

I was already suspicious of Elo, and that feeling is bolstered by Epi's case. I would be more keen on lynching Elo at this point, since if I understand correctly, if Timmer is Kilgrave he would survive again. I'm not sure about Wilgy at this point, but would be willing to vote there if the majority decides to (not something I like doing, but the numbers are tight right now).

EBWOP: Pretty much what I said above. If you're not the third baddie, I'm considering Scotty. I guess everyone else is civ to me.
Oh, now suddenly you "would be willing to vote" Wilgy if the majority decides to? What changed your mind, o leaf in the wind?

I again feel like this post is VERY similar to Elo's sentiment of 'I'll just vote for whoever the group finds suspicous'. This is a very dangerous mindset at this point if you are good.
WHY would you suddenly be willing to vote Wilgy?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Every single player in this game has posted suspicion of Elo (except maybe timmer, but who cares), so if she is bad, then a baddie has already started the bussing. SD's last rainbow list had timmer and INH at the bottom tier, and Sorsha/DF and Elo as the 2nd lowest. I wish she would come back and give her updated thoughts now that DF has subbed in.

If Elo is good, the baddies would be fine using her as the bait.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@Epi, are you going to vote Elo today? I'm not sure how your interrogation ended.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If we get this wrong today, we lose. And I know I'm in the midst of 3/7 people being bad, so I'm slightly discouraged and almost feel as if I would have better odds playing roulette.

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by timmer »

I'm not going to be around much this afternoon, so I left my vote on Wilgy. I strongly suggest following my lead.
My siggie.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by DFaraday »

Scotty, you admit that this is a LYLO situation, but you don't understand why I don't want to vote against the group at this point? Wilgy is far and away my third choice, but Epi made enough points on him that I at least don't feel good about him like I did early on. Having said that, I think both Timmer and Elo are strong candidates, but Timmer may be currently unlynchable.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:@Epi, are you going to vote Elo today? I'm not sure how your interrogation ended.
It was inconclusive.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:@Epi, are you going to vote Elo today? I'm not sure how your interrogation ended.
It was inconclusive.
By that I mean that she never came back and said anything one way or the other about my response. Were the lynch to occur right now, I'd vote there, but I'm willing to wait.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
It was inconclusive.
By that I mean that she never came back and said anything one way or the other about my response. Were the lynch to occur right now, I'd vote there, but I'm willing to wait.
I'm too busy makin' dat dough! I'm sorry. I *am* trying to keep up and answer questions and what not, but even when I think I answer them, you say I don't and come back with more. Do I still trust timmer? I don't know. I haven't been paying enough damn attention to know. And would I vote wilgy? Sure, if it meant saving my ass! Can i go to sleep now? :huh:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
It was inconclusive.
I'm too busy makin' dat dough! I'm sorry. I *am* trying to keep up and answer questions and what not, but even when I think I answer them, you say I don't and come back with more. Do I still trust timmer? I don't know. I haven't been paying enough damn attention to know. And would I vote wilgy? Sure, if it meant saving my ass! Can i go to sleep now? :huh:
I understand all that. But you seemed to dodge my question about timmer. I wanted to know why you found him trustworthy. Now you say you don't know if you trust him at all.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Spacedaisy »

Scotty wrote:Every single player in this game has posted suspicion of Elo (except maybe timmer, but who cares), so if she is bad, then a baddie has already started the bussing. SD's last rainbow list had timmer and INH at the bottom tier, and Sorsha/DF and Elo as the 2nd lowest. I wish she would come back and give her updated thoughts now that DF has subbed in.

I was pretty confident in my read of INH, it's why I had him as low as timmer. Unfortunately I was wrong. I was pretty clear though that Elo was my next suspicion. Sorsha/DF was really that low because I had no read on her whatsoever, and unfortunately I can't say it has changed much with DF, I have a hard time reading him in general. He almost always reads good to me. So I tend to keep him on my list for that fact. I haven't posted as much because my thoughts have not changed much. I'm fairly sold on an Elo vote today. I'm only waiting because I want to be sure we don't split the vote. It's pretty critical at this point.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Scotty wrote:Every single player in this game has posted suspicion of Elo (except maybe timmer, but who cares), so if she is bad, then a baddie has already started the bussing. SD's last rainbow list had timmer and INH at the bottom tier, and Sorsha/DF and Elo as the 2nd lowest. I wish she would come back and give her updated thoughts now that DF has subbed in.

I was pretty confident in my read of INH, it's why I had him as low as timmer. Unfortunately I was wrong. I was pretty clear though that Elo was my next suspicion. Sorsha/DF was really that low because I had no read on her whatsoever, and unfortunately I can't say it has changed much with DF, I have a hard time reading him in general. He almost always reads good to me. So I tend to keep him on my list for that fact. I haven't posted as much because my thoughts have not changed much. I'm fairly sold on an Elo vote today. I'm only waiting because I want to be sure we don't split the vote. It's pretty critical at this point.
Why should I think you are a civilian?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok.

I have to get ready for my show.

Elo has been on to defend herself but not actually baddy hunt. She's had ample opportunities and just seems indifferent in a phase in which we need convictions.

Everyone seems to be heading down the path of voting her, so I'm gonna start this train.

If Elo isn't bad, then GG baddies

Elohcin

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh...and apparently votes are changeable. Just a heads up. Thanks for letting us know, timmer.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:Why should I think you are a civilian?
Because I am? It's a good question without a great answer given my failure leading a lynch against INH, who flipped good. I wish I could point to something that proves I am civ, unfortunately there is no such thing for me. But I have been trying to hunt baddies as best I can. What can I say? :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Voted Scotty.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

WTF, seriously guys? We have three different people with 1 vote each at LYLO?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
It was inconclusive.
I understand all that. But you seemed to dodge my question about timmer. I wanted to know why you found him trustworthy. Now you say you don't know if you trust him at all.
I didn't mean to dodge the question. I thought I said tone and participation.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Scotty wrote:Ok.

I have to get ready for my show.

Elo has been on to defend herself but not actually baddy hunt. She's had ample opportunities and just seems indifferent in a phase in which we need convictions.

Everyone seems to be heading down the path of voting her, so I'm gonna start this train.

If Elo isn't bad, then GG baddies

Elohcin
You wanna come bake and decorate cakes and I can baddie-hunt.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
It was inconclusive.
I didn't mean to dodge the question. I thought I said tone and participation.
timmer is obviously bad. Obviously bad.

Unless you are PLAYING dumb, then you aren't paying attention.

And if you aren't paying attention or playing dumb, you aren't bad.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epi, you are really confusing me. Now you don't think Elo is bad?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:Epi, you are really confusing me. Now you don't think Elo is bad?
Why is my opinion on Eloh so important at this juncture? Can't people make up their minds about her on their own?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I already have a pretty strong opinion of her myself, I'm asking because your opinion of her can inform what I think about you. Right now we are operating under the assumption that MM targeted you, but we don't know that 100% and I don't understand what you are doing right now, so yeah I'd like to understand what you are thinking.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:I already have a pretty strong opinion of her myself, I'm asking because your opinion of her can inform what I think about you. Right now we are operating under the assumption that MM targeted you, but we don't know that 100% and I don't understand what you are doing right now, so yeah I'd like to understand what you are thinking.
Are you going to vote for me tonight? Lead my lynch?

If not, then your opinion of me right now isn't relevant.

And if it is indeed the end of the road, why are you trying to formulate an opinion on me right now? If I'm Kilgrave, I can't be lynched.

Let's say Eloh is good. Who is bad then?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I suppose my list of possibilities at the moment is Elo, Scotty, and for lack of any good read on him, DF. I don't see much merit in the Wilgy case, and despite you acting like a crazy mofo, I still think the case for you being civ is strongest. timmer is obviously one of the three.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll be here until 11pm, so I'm willing to talk and listen.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am currently of the opinion that Eloh isn't bad. When she subbed in she came in an just started spouting opinions on people. None of them made any sense. She can't defend or remember any of them. I'd buy that.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

okay. So timmer is an outed baddie then? Have we not tried lynching him? If not, why not?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:okay. So timmer is an outed baddie then? Have we not tried lynching him? If not, why not?
Either bad or not paying attention.

You decide America.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Eloh, I might need your vote tonight. I think this will be a low voter turnout like the real election.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I believe you are good, Epi. I will vote with you as long as it works in my favor as well.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

votes are changeable, right?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

sorry for the multiple posts. I just don't to vote with you and then have it stuck there is I have to save myself. not that I will probably be away at the time.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Elohcin wrote:sorry for the multiple posts. I just don't to vote with you and then have it stuck there is I have to save myself. not that I will probably be away at the time.
According to the first post they are not, which is why I've been waiting
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:votes are changeable, right?
They are.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:votes are changeable, right?
They are.
Good to know
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 49

Post by insertnamehere »

Hey am I still somehow in this game, or am I listed incorrectly on the poll?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

okay, thanks SD and Epi. I will go ahead and vote then.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It bothers me that the only person wanting to murk DF is Scotty. I'll vote there.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:okay, thanks SD and Epi. I will go ahead and vote then.
You know, I'm not voting Scotty for any particular reason. I just voted the guy. Jesus.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
You know, I'm not voting Scotty for any particular reason. I just voted the guy. Jesus.
I feel that there's a very interesting phenomenon going on in your head.
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

DrWilgy wrote:It bothers me that the only person wanting to murk DF is Scotty. I'll vote there.
I can't even. we seriously now have four people with votes?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I feel that there's a very interesting phenomenon going on in your head.
I'm prepared to vote for you, is that that phenomenon is.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:It bothers me that the only person wanting to murk DF is Scotty. I'll vote there.
I can't even. we seriously now have four people with votes?
Are you really that bothered by spread votes when nobody has really talked all day?

You can't even?

What did you expect? People to come in here and make up your mind for you?

Spacedaisy.

Return to “Previous Heists”