[END] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Which game will be next in my Heist TV Sitcom series? You decide! Pick 1 or 2.

Friends (Sockpuppets)
12%
Friends (Regular Accounts)
12%
Malcolm in the Middle (Sockpuppets)
6%
Malcolm in the Middle (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Scrubs (Sockpuppets)
12%
Scrubs (Regular Accounts)
No votes
Seinfeld (Sockpuppets)
35%
Seinfeld (Regular Accounts)
12%
No preference / Placeholder
12%

Total votes: 17
November
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 103

Re: [DAY 6] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Post by November »

This blows.

:/
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

i'm at a loss
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Marge Simpson »

Well, I suggest the first thing we do is not jump to any conclusions.

We should analyse possible teams - there are 10. Each civilian knows that four are wrong (the four that include them) so they should take a good look at the other six and post their feelings, in my opinion.

Andy/Bobby
Andy/JR
Andy/Donna
Andy/Tom
Bobby/JR
Bobby/Donna
Bobby/Tom
JR/Donna
JR/Tom
Donna/Tom

Don't forget, if even a single civilian votes wrong, we lose, as the baddies will pile on. And votes aren't changeable. We gotta be cautious.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Tom Haverford wrote:Well, I suggest the first thing we do is not jump to any conclusions.

We should analyse possible teams - there are 10. Each civilian knows that four are wrong (the four that include them) so they should take a good look at the other six and post their feelings, in my opinion.

Andy/Bobby
Andy/JR
Andy/Donna
Andy/Tom
Bobby/JR
Bobby/Donna
Bobby/Tom
JR/Donna
JR/Tom
Donna/Tom

Don't forget, if even a single civilian votes wrong, we lose, as the baddies will pile on. And votes aren't changeable. We gotta be cautious.
Bobby/JR
If Jerry or Donna wasn't bad, I was looking at Bobby, but I see Jean Ralphio as consistent and genuine. Unlikely.

Bobby/Donna
I could see this, but my evidence against Donna is in the garbage. I really thought she saved Jerry on Day 4.

Bobby/Tom
New Tom seems ok, I guess. Old Tom didn't exist. IT's hard to say, but I guess I'd advocate for a Bobby Newport lynch right now.

JR/Donna
I don't see this. I don't think Jean Ralphio is bad.

JR/Tom
Again, I don't see this happening because Jean Ralphio, in my eyes, is not bad.

Donna/Tom
Maaaaaaybe. What a pair to be bad, too. But I don't have anything solid against either one.

I guess Bobby's the way to go for me. :shrug: I have no more evidence against Donna, JR reads civvie to me... :shrug:
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

Andy, Bobby, Donna, Tom....2 of you have been playin' the rest of us for fools! The problem here is that all the analysis we can try and do is gonna be flawed because of the early non-participation of Tom "A" Haverford. Now Tom "B" Haverford SEEMS like he is on the side of us loyal Pawneeans but he could just as easily be playing some MAJOR damage control. Unfortunately, trying to get a read on him is gonna be that much harder which reduces his possible team options for each of us by half...

So here's what I see from the other 3 shortys:
Andy- Begins the game calling Leslie an imposter...RELENTLESSLY. Starts D2 with "guys leslie bill ron" (no explanation or reason given, all 3 turned out civ), continues pursuit against Leslie (ALL DAY LONG) like a Reasonablist pursues the coming of Zorp. Starts D3 where D2 left off: more Leslie attacks, finally listens to ron to think about someone OTHER than Leslie but makes more attacks on Leslie first calling her a flip-flopper, says ron is talking smart but still puts Leslie on his list above Chris and GAry (Jerry), apologizes to ben for "slighting him" saying he wants everyone to vote Leslie still and that he has given other reads (which he REALLY hadn't), ends day voting Leslie. D4 changes lanes (only slightly) sayin "lynch jerry then leslie", says the votes from D3 make jerry look worse than Leslie (first sign of backing off the Leslie attacks), says he is good with either lynch (not sure if this is referring to his leslie/jerry post or Jerry's suspision of Ben meaning a Ben or Jerry lynch???), makes note of Donna flip-flopping on Leslie to MAYBE save Jerry, ended up voting Jerry (2nd to vote jerry, 3rd vote overal). D5 begins responding to Bobby saying between Ben Donna and himself Donna is the baddia, responds to Jerry calling for Ben lynch saying "u first m8", calls for Donna to vote Jerry, agrees with an analysis done by Ben, calls for Jerry Lynch then Donna next, claims as a high poster (though 90% of them lck any real substance) he'll be the next one to die (helpless civvie ruse???), asks if anyone else besides he and ben are still playing and bullies Donna again to vote Jerry, says Donna is trapped no matter who she chooses to vote for, calls out to me and bro-migo Tom claiming he and Ben have posted "EXTENSIVELEY" over 2 pages about Jerry and Donna (in reality it was really only Ben), replies to ben saying if Donna is civ then of Tom/Bobby/J-RizzleRalphio Bobby is the bad guy, (at this point Tom "B" Haverford is introduced and comes out against andy) gets ultra defensive at Tom's suspisions, says he's been going after jerry for more than just this day, refutes Tom caliming he's buddying Ben with a very "NoU" response, throws Donna under the bus referencing her leslie flip-flop, calims he voted Jerry FIRST if he remembers correctly (he didn't...he voted 2nd after Leslie), attacks Tom for not having read the thread after casting a vote against him, ends D5 saying he and Ben are the only active civs and " somehow donna isn't bad and you(Tom???) are." The dillio I'm scopin' on Mr. Johnny Karate here is that he ruthlessly and blindly was attacking Leslie and Jerry never ONCE really relenting or even stopping to consider rethinking things even after Leslie turned up civ and makes many claims at his actions/activties/analysis, but while he has been active, outside of D5 which recorded his LONGEST posts (mostly defending himself against New Tom's accusations) everything he said was a sentence or two per post (if that even sometimes).

Bobby- Nothing much of substance D1, NOTHING on D2, starts D3 asking people to vote FOR HIM, first call-out is on D3 against Leslie (named first) and Chris (possibly distancing due to Chris' impending lynch) and ends up being the 3rd person to vote for Chris. Starts D4 patting himself on the back for calling Chris bad (possibly more distancing), says "If Leslie isn't bad, then Donna is for saying things I don't like." but doesn't elaborate more, in his next post says if the vote was between Jerry & Ben he would vote Ben and ends the day saying Jerry should be more defensive. Comes out D5 talking bout a power vacuum needing filled (???), distrusts Ben, Donna and Andy IN THAT ORDER, claims to be PIVOTAL in lynching Chris (never made a strong argument), says sorry-not sorry about leslie, answers Ben's question saying he trusts Jerry, and ends D5 saying he's gonna vote Jerry cuz everyone else is. Overall, my thoughts on B-Newp is that he never really posted anything of depth or insight and his posts/votes seemed blendier than an ice-cold marg...

Donna- Starts D1 saying she trusts April's miller claim, initial read is April/Ron/Ben are good Leslie/Ann/Andy less so but still ok and nothing on anyone else, ends day voting Bill (last to vote him, 2nd to last overall). Begins D2 responding to April calling her vote lame Ron's concerns about Ann saying she thinks Ann is ok, calling out Tom "A" and addressing Andy's leslie-tunnel-vision as "curious", continues responding to April's suspisions of her, reiterates her D1 read on people, concerned about Tom's one and only post as well as Chris's (supposed to be Andy's) leslie fixation and calls out the no-posters Jamm and Bobby, corrects her Andy/Chris error and goes on to say Chris is "blendy", ends D2 voting for Jamm (1st for Jamm, 5th overall). Resonds to Ann D3 for her breakdown on peeps, explains her Jamm vote, says Leslie looks town, opinion of Chris is looking worse and agrees/suggests he'd be a good lynch, calls out Bobby and Tom "A" again for no/low posting, slams yours truly as immersed in RP and brainless, concerned about Jerry and says either he or Chris will get her vote, ends day voting Chris (5th for him, 7th overall). D4 has her supposrting Leslie's claim that the Jerry and Chris votes could be distancing and engages Andy to explain his chronic Leslie-itis and his switch to Jerry, responds to Bobby's quasi-suspish of her (semi "NoU" defense in return), confronts Andy's obsession w/Leslie and defends Jerry as a patsy with a sudden flip on voting for Leslie (last to vote for her AND overall, tied up vote). Only 2 posts D5, neither very substantive, first explaining her revious vote and 2nd exlaing why she hadn't posted and included a "rush vote" for Jerry. So IMHO the sitch on Meagle is that she's really been ALL OVER THE PLACE! She claims she makes quality posts rather than quantities of them but that can be easily debated. She's flip-flopped on a number of peeps too making her either an incompetent baddie or a confused civ.

There's no doubt this is a key moment in our history...like when Kim Kardashian became a celeb after her sex tape was "leaked"...despite Andy constantly leading us down the wrong roads, I think the stronger case is against Bobby, TBQH....

OMG...that was intense! I'm srsly not used to writing more than 140 characters at a time...so this has been like A BAJILLION tweets! Is that a record?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1337 »

Thank fuck I'm dead and don't have to assess a wall of text from Jo-Poopio.
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Towny McTownface »

Ron Swanson wrote:Thank fuck I'm dead and don't have to assess a wall of text from Jo-Poopio.
I just did. I don't recommend it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey deadies, let's keep literally anything that can be construed as on-topic to a minimum please. Thanks folks!
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

OK, so I isoed everyone. I'll do it again and read the thread again before the day is over. But I disagree that the best case is Bobby.

Of all four of you, Bobby is the one who MOST went after Chris.

Here's Bobby on Chris:
Spoiler: show
Bobby Newport wrote:And when I say the mafia should quit, I mean Leslie and Chris.
Leslie Knope wrote:I think we need to seriously debate the merits of not lynching anyone today. If we kill someone now and they turn out to be good, then those monsters who killed Lil Sebastian will kill again and we'll be down two good guys. Yes, there's a chance we can get one of the people responsible, but it's only a 1/5 possibility.
Chris Traeger wrote:Silly me, I almost forgot about Bill! He seems to be very preoccupied with you. Which could very much be an attempt to avoid discussion that might stray onto himself or a fellow evil teammate, if it is intentional. It would be nice to hear what he thinks of people other than the fresh breath of air that is April Ludgate. Otherwise I am inclined to put him on a list of suspects. Did that answer your question? :biggrin:
These are the two most suspicious things in the world. If I could, I'd make an attack ad saying so. A really good powerful ad that talks about why a Leslie who wants to help the people she loves and the greatest city in the world (whatever that means) would entertain the thought of throwing out the only tool we have to eliminate the competition. I'd make a really awesome ad that talks about how Chris voted for somebody he almost forgot about, somebody he painted with a hollow claim of "could very much be an attempt." Like, what does that even mean? I mean, I could very much be attempting to run for office to get my dad off my back, and you'd be right, but you get my point.
Bobby Newport wrote:
Leslie Knope wrote:RIP Ann, you sweet, beautiful, naive, exotic princess. :(

I still think that Chris was trying to save Jerry and that they were both trying to distance themselves from each other. We got one, so I'm voting for the other this time around. Hopefully we knock out two of these bastards in a row.

I won't have access to a computer for most of tomorrow, but I should be on one all day Friday to keep up on new developments. For now, I'm parking my vote in Jerry's spot.
I like when things are called. I like when elections are called.* I like when I called Chris bad. I like that I called you his partner.

*In my favor of course.
Bobby Newport wrote:
Donna Meagle wrote:Leslie brings up a reasonable point that the Chris and Jerry votes could be seen as distancing. Why do you think that is not the case and that Leslie and Chris are partners?
A reasonable point that...could be seen as distancing. You know, I make reasonable points all the time, and people are always distancing from me, so hello!

Chris got lynched trying to save Leslie. And Leslie voted for self-preservation. Open and shut case. If Leslie isn't bad, then Donna is for saying things I don't like.
Bobby Newport wrote:Like, really? Come on man! I ran a clean campaign and was pivotal in eliminating Chris. I'm really sorry about Leslie, but then again I'm kinda not sorry because she was the only things standing in between me and that one office (can't remember what exactly it's called at the moment). Cut me some slack!
So, Bobby was wrong about Leslie, but pretty adamant about Chris. Looking at the votes on the day Chris was lynched - Bobby was the only one out of all five of us who votes for Chris at an important time.

Chris Traeger
Ron Swanson (4), Leslie Knope (5), Bobby Newport (7), Jerry Gergich (8), Donna Meagle (10), Jean-Ralphio (15)

Jerry Gergich
Ben Wyatt (9), Chris Traeger (14)

Leslie Knope
Andy Dwyer (2)

In addition, Andy and JR both came to the conclusion 'Bobby was bad' very quickly, so I'd say Andy/Bobby and JR/Bobby teams are much more unlikely at this point. That means the only team that would be likely for Bobby is Bobby/Donna.

Compare this to Andy talking about Chris, I think Andy looks worst when talking about Chris (I think this might account for my 'gut feeling yesterday')
This post comes out of the blue - Andy has virtually talked ONLY about Leslie up until this point, but he brings up Chris just to say he has no opinion:
Andy Dwyer wrote:ok
i am scared of that darthart guy watching us. watch out for that
i think leslie might be an imposter
and i'm not sure how i feel about chris yet. Sometimes he talks the coolests sentences though
And then this post, on the day gets Chris lynched, puts Chris on his suspicion list nominally, but says 'he wants to hear more'
Andy Dwyer wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:Goodbye, April. You will be avenged. I will personally see to it.

I believe the mafia team in this game is a team doing the right moves. Scanned for the cop and found him, and now removed an all-but-confirmed civilian. This requires at least one functioning brain in the BTSC. If you still want to dispute that the mafia containts performant players, offer an adequate profile and point at someone.

As for me, this brings me to Chris, for instance.

To say that you suspect Jerry, but vote Jamm, while Jerry was a serious contender, is a mighty suspicious move. The only way you could even consider absolving such a move would be if Chris would have had no f***ing clue what the tally situation is.

But Chris did not say that.
Chris Traeger wrote:When last I looked at the votes, Jerry was leading by a decent margin
So either Jerry was still in the lead, by one vote, and Chris, instead of voting Jerry who he still suspected, voted Jamm.
Either Jerry was tied with Leslie and Chris, instead of voting Jerry who he still suspected (over Leslie, for which he had stated nothing relevant whatsoever during the game), voted Jamm.

This either looks like a vote meant not to doom Jerry for good, or to offer Leslie a lifeline, given that she was stuck, while in a tie herself, on Jerry.

Chris is the common denominator in this, anyway.
i agree !
Chris should vote for he suspects most, not who is going to be lymched. unless he was gonna die
btu that wasn't an issue yesterday.

ron you're talking smart. i like it. almost as smart as FBI AGEN T BERT MACKLIN!!!

seriously though
Leslie
chris (but i'd like to hear mor3 from him!)
Gary

ron i talked about gary a little more yesterday
is there somethin gyou'd like to hera about from me in partifuarl?
His vote for Leslie came in before the Chris votes so that might not be so terrible.

Donna and JR's votes for Chris came in too late to matter and their Chris content falls squarely in the middle. Not enough to say they really hunted Chris, but nothing that suggests they were being protective either (to me).
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

I want to hear everyone's views (Bobby and Donna, you better have time to participate!), but at this point I am once again leaning towards Andy as the best bet.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

I can see your point, Tommy "B", but it's like you are so D1 and the rest of us are D6...you're Destiny's Child and we're Beyonce...you're Bruce Jenner and we're Caitlyn...basically what I'm hittin' on is that there's not enough on you due to the sub-in to be able to get an alliance read on you, but truthfulnessly that's not to say I want to discount your opinion...I'm just not sure how much weight I wanna lend to it given the importance of today's vote...it's like the 7th season of Idol when the finale came down to the 2 Davids!

So you said that during the Chris lynch, Bobby went after Chris the most out of us remaining players, which I guess was MOSTLY true, but in the context of things it was ONE post out of 5 he made that day:

Post #1 plz vote 4 me
Post #2 mafia just give up I wanna win
Post #3 names Leslie and Chris mafia, split 50/50 but always attacks Leslie first
Post #4 asks for a town read
Post #5 last post of day and it again begins asking for peeps to vote for him but let Chris do the job (???)

So everything else you posted above came AFTER the results of Chris' lynching yet he claims he was pivotal in that day...I just don't see how 1 lackluster post out of 5 with only a minor/singular reason or argument behind it can be seen as even influential much less PIVOTAL. Again, you may be TECHNICALLY correct in that he "went after" Chris most, but that's like saying he was a dwarf among midgets!
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Maid »

Look, I can't cancel my meeting this afternoon with President-Elect Trump and Mr. Putin (am I saying that right? I'm not sure), but I cleared my schedule for tonight. Like a good citizen, I will make the most informed vote I can by reading through all four post histories and holding them up to the light as if they were a quartet of hanging chads.

I will be like this

Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Jean-Ralphio wrote:I can see your point, Tommy "B", but it's like you are so D1 and the rest of us are D6...you're Destiny's Child and we're Beyonce...you're Bruce Jenner and we're Caitlyn...basically what I'm hittin' on is that there's not enough on you due to the sub-in to be able to get an alliance read on you, but truthfulnessly that's not to say I want to discount your opinion...I'm just not sure how much weight I wanna lend to it given the importance of today's vote...it's like the 7th season of Idol when the finale came down to the 2 Davids!

So you said that during the Chris lynch, Bobby went after Chris the most out of us remaining players, which I guess was MOSTLY true, but in the context of things it was ONE post out of 5 he made that day:

Post #1 plz vote 4 me
Post #3 names Leslie and Chris mafia, split 50/50 but always attacks Leslie first
Post #5 last post of day and it again begins asking for peeps to vote for him but let Chris do the job (???)

So everything else you posted above came AFTER the results of Chris' lynching yet he claims he was pivotal in that day...I just don't see how 1 lackluster post out of 5 with only a minor/singular reason or argument behind it can be seen as even influential much less PIVOTAL. Again, you may be TECHNICALLY correct in that he "went after" Chris most, but that's like saying he was a dwarf among midgets!
You say it was always Leslie first, but given a choice between tying Leslie and Chris 2-2 (or just not voting yet), he voted Chris and put him up 3-1.

To me, that's the definition of pivotal. He was literally the pivot around which the lynch was decided.

Also, knowing that I'm good helps, but put yourself in my shoes for a minute... two of the four of you are bad. If it isn't Andy, that means Chris would have been bussed by BOTH of his teammates. But Leslie had all of the heat and was not too hard of a lynch. If Bobby had votes Leslie right then, with a teammate (you or Donna) to spare, and Leslie easily taking the most heat in the thread, why not just vote Leslie if he was always after Leslie first?

Also, your case talks about why you disagree with my Bobby analysis, but what about the Andy analysis?
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

For Aguilara's sake let's just say FOR THE MOMENT you are working on the side of Pawnee: the things you say about Andy makes total sense. AND he has been relentless about lynching peeps who turned out civ. AND numerous other players have called him out throughout the game. So in this instance, I could definitely see Andy being 50% of the remaining mafia team.

Now let's get our switch-on and say FOR THE MOMENT you are Eagleton scum: you're targeting the easiest/most misguided target remaining. Andy has more posts than Bobby so there's more things to pick from as well as pick apart. Andy has been front and center of everything while Bobby has remained in the shadows possibly treading water until his teammate shows up.

Now back to reality: I'm not saying your view is wrong or invalid. You make very good points. I'm just more on the side of Bobby being bad than Andy being the mafia...but only by a slight margin. Really for me ATM, it's too close to call..HEY! That's catchy...I should market that phrase that I just came up with....maybe to Boost mobile or Cricket wireess!!!
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

if you're out there

i look bad
i know
i get it
i suck at being a civ and its why i'm not a real cop

i know

pls trust me. i am good and i just want what's right. i'm so torn on this lynch because my entire game-view fell apart.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

At this point I think the baddie team is one of the following

Andy/JR
Bobby/Donna
JR/Donna
Andy/Donna

I guess that only rules out Andy/Bobby and JR/Bobby.

But, I could see a world in which its either Andy/JR or Bobby/Donna, and I'm stuck in the middle with the vote that's going to decide who wins and loses. And that sucks given I just subbed in.

For me it is too close to call. I'm not sure what the right thing is to do. I guess it is to wait until Bobby and Donna contribute and see what they have to say.

For me the biggest knock on Bobby was him going after Ben. I could see Ben was town from about four posts. But then, Bobby already had his target for the next day and was theorising and Andy/Ben team, so would Ben have been the best kill choice for him?

Another interesting thing is... why not kill me when I'm the biggest variable. People were set towards a particular path and I came in and disrupted it, but then survived. Perhaps they were hoping I'd go out swinging after Andy today, so that might be a good look for Andy. Andy would no doubt have preferred Ben to stay around.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Bobby Newport in the house, and I'm pretty unhappy about that attack ad people are running on me out of nowhere. Time to roll up my sleeves.

Oh, and I see my picture got ruined. Here I am tonight.

Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Jean-Ralphio has 16 posts. I'm going to start with that Froggie-Dago guy.

What? No I didn't know those were still considered racial slurs. I thought I was being multicultural!
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Jean-Ralphio's Campaign

JR (can I call you JR? Please let me call you JR) did not weigh in at all on the subject of April.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:I'm voting for my boy Tommy cuz he's got the DOPEST ideas and ♪ I can ride his coattails all the way to the WHIIIIITE HOOOOOUUUUUUUSE! ♪
That first relevant post was a vote post against Tom. Tom had no posts at that point.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!? Craig was Po-Po?!?!?!?! Daaaaaayum son....I guess that explains why he'd be screamin' all the time....

Now, has anybody heard from my boy Tommy Dreamer??? I'm gettin' worried cuz it ain't like him to be silent for this long...I hope she hasn't hooked up with my sis again....cuz she's the ♫WOOOOOORRRRRRRST!!!♪...
JR must be a politician in training! No comment about Bill or April, just the kill and another mention of Tom.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:
Chris Traeger wrote:I would really like to hear more from Jeremy Jamm, Bobby Newport, Donna Meagle, Tom Haverford, and Jean-Ralphio Sapperstein. Conversation is like lubricant for friendship!
You got it Cray-Tray! I'm all about the networkin' and hook-ups....

So check it: yesterday after I got my gobble-on, I hit the couch, turned on the 4k and hit-up Netflix to binge me some House of Cards to help figure this whole thing out...but it was ♪ ♯ BOOOORRRING AS HEEEEEELLLLLLLL ♫. Srsly, it gave me a migrane like after the first 5 min. So instead, I switched to SlurpHD for some classic epis of Survivor....
Jerry Gergich wrote:Looking at these files all day, I have to say that I think the killer is someone who posts a lot, and that it's very likely that at least one voter for Bill was bad. Cross referencing the two leads me to Ben, Ann, Chris, or Ron. Ron is just such a great guy, and after reading some more of his posts, I think I have to trust him for now.
Way to make a daring claim Jer-bear....that's about as exciting as a vacay to Muncie! Next you're gonna say the sky is blue, the sun's gonna come up in the east or that Kanye is the most underrated genius of our time! :haha:

So here's what I'm thinkin'...sexy Dexy was a RL bad boy and flipped civ-civ, right? So we can't really assume just cuz someone is a fan-fave that they'd be civ here too. That got me to lookin' at the guest list and the only two ass-hats on the list (besides sexy dexy) are Jammy-Jamm and Bobby-boy, neither of whom are lightin' up these pages...

Speakin' of puttin' this place on blast notice, Ben, Ron and Ann are the clear leaders, IMO. They could either be throwin' stuff against the walls to flush the birds from the brush or tryin' to create as much chaos to hide their own dark designs.

FYI- April scares me and last time I said something not nice against her, she paid Orin to follow me around for a week...then she stabbed me in the leg with my own tablet stylus!

I don't understand most of what Chris is sayin' but he's so handsome sayin' it I feel I can trust him.

Andy's got some sick jamz :workit: but his comments about Le-le kinda makes me :confused: :shrug: Then there was also this:
and i'm not sure how i feel about chris yet. Sometimes he talks the coolests sentences though
given the Dex results, this makes me :eye:
A'ight, I think that's all I got ATM, so I'm gonna blaze and pitch and idea to Dennis Feinstein for a fragrance that can also be a shot in the clubs...I call it COLOGNEAC!
Evil Chris asks to hear from a laundry list of people, including JR. There's a lot to this, so I need to break it down like the Berlin Wall.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:
Jerry Gergich wrote:Looking at these files all day, I have to say that I think the killer is someone who posts a lot, and that it's very likely that at least one voter for Bill was bad. Cross referencing the two leads me to Ben, Ann, Chris, or Ron. Ron is just such a great guy, and after reading some more of his posts, I think I have to trust him for now.
Way to make a daring claim Jer-bear....that's about as exciting as a vacay to Muncie! Next you're gonna say the sky is blue, the sun's gonna come up in the east or that Kanye is the most underrated genius of our time! :haha:
I love discrediting people. It's like, something I love to do. So I know it when I see it. Innocent Jerry expresses his genuine view on the Bill voters, and JR derides him for it. Note that Jerry's list included Evil Chris and trusted Good Ron.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:So here's what I'm thinkin'...sexy Dexy was a RL bad boy and flipped civ-civ, right? So we can't really assume just cuz someone is a fan-fave that they'd be civ here too. That got me to lookin' at the guest list and the only two ass-hats on the list (besides sexy dexy) are Jammy-Jamm and Bobby-boy, neither of whom are lightin' up these pages...
Mr. 5 post JR has something to say about people not lighting up pages. Okay then.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:Speakin' of puttin' this place on blast notice, Ben, Ron and Ann are the clear leaders, IMO. They could either be throwin' stuff against the walls to flush the birds from the brush or tryin' to create as much chaos to hide their own dark designs.
No, they can't all be. Evil Chris was the worst. More importantly though is that JR doesn't weigh in on either side. He names two huge possibilities for three different people. They're either good or bad. Way to go JR. You solved the mystery. Wait, rewind.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:
Yep. Nothing to see here, right?
Jean-Ralphio wrote:FYI- April scares me and last time I said something not nice against her, she paid Orin to follow me around for a week...then she stabbed me in the leg with my own tablet stylus!
Thanks for sharing? I mean, no opinion given either way about April.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:I don't understand most of what Chris is sayin' but he's so handsome sayin' it I feel I can trust him.
Uh-oh. Someone call Watergate or something.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:Andy's got some sick jamz :workit: but his comments about Le-le kinda makes me :confused: :shrug: Then there was also this:
given the Dex results, this makes me :eye:
A'ight, I think that's all I got ATM, so I'm gonna blaze and pitch and idea to Dennis Feinstein for a fragrance that can also be a shot in the clubs...I call it COLOGNEAC!
I don't know why JR commented about this post. He didn't say anything conclusive about it.

That concludes JR's first big post, and like most campaign promises, it was bloated and empty.

Right after that, we have this:
Ron Swanson wrote:So who do you suspect? It feels like a lot of thinking against the grain or just eyeballing.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:Well if I had a gun to my head (you don't have a gun on you, do you Ron?), I think I'd have to go Andy right now...
Which does indeed end in an early vote from JR.

Andy Dwyer
Jean-Ralphio (7) 6%

But JR didn't say anything conclusive about Andy (see above) and didn't engage with Andy at all that day. In fact, that was the last post from JR the second day.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:WOOOOOAAAAAA....whaaaaaaattttt?!??!? Haz every1 been drinking Pawnee tapwater today cuz it's gone str8up CRAYCRAY in here!!!

I didn't get Andy's suspish of Leslie, but I kinda think I'm startin' to see it...especially after this sound bite right before yesterday's finale...
Leslie Knope wrote:I really hope Jamm's bad. Otherwise we just voted for two civvies. He's on my suspicious list anyway, so if I survive then we'll know for sure.

That just struck me as not very cool...even for a square like Knope!

And what's the deal with Bobby? He's persona no grotto for most of the time and now wants to up his Q rating by asking for votes?

Then there's all the Chris talk...he's a beautiful specimen of a man, but all his recent lengthy rants are worse than sitting through an Eagletonian Opera: they both REEK of drama!!!

I'm not much of a bandwagon jumper...more of a taste maker/trend setter....but I think my vote will either go t oChris or Leslie today...
JR voted Andy without engaging him or saying much about him or his comments, but in this post, JR says he's coming around to Andy's opinion on Leslie. Good Leslie in context is commenting on her vote for Jeremy Jamm, which she cast reluctantly (like most votes people cast in this country). JR says Leslie's post wasn't very cool. Like what does that even mean?

Then he throws my name out there again...like, why man? He doesn't get that I'm running for office- it's my job to ask for votes, or at least ask my opponents to quit.

That Chris comment is as empty as Hillary Clinton's email account.

JR set himself up to vote either Chris or Leslie, and he did vote Chris- after five others did, with no meaningful discussion regarding either candidate.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:For serious, I think we need to recognize the advice Andy's been giving us since Day1....Leslie is bad, and here's why (srsly, can't remember evr being this lucid since I tried E for the first time shortly after my Bar Mitzvah) She seemed off a bit in the start, but most first day reads can be ALL SORTS of wiggety-wiggety-wiggety-whack, right? But over the next couple days, here's a breakdown of what I'm scopin':
D2: suspects ron and andy, eyes jerry, says Chris is hard to get a read on, votes ron but later changes it to Ben and shortly thereafter says it'll go to Tom or Jerry (like the cartoon! LOL)finally landing on Jerry and then disses YOURS TRULY calling me an Eagletonian carsalseman or soething which is really masking how much she relly wants a ride on the J-R EXPRESS with stops at arousal and exhilaration station!...but I digress...at the end of the day she says "It's more likely Jeremy's bad than me. You guys forced my hand." and follows that up with
Leslie Knope wrote:I really hope Jamm's bad. Otherwise we just voted for two civvies. He's on my suspicious list anyway, so if I survive then we'll know for sure.
...JJ later turns up civ,but not before Leslie is quick to point out:
Leslie Knope wrote:Let the record show it was April and Ron who waited until the last minute to vote for me.
So basically in the span of a day, the Knopester throws 5 different people under the bus! That just don't smell right to me, and I should know having been the PERSONAL scentier to none other than Mr. Dennis FEINSTEIN himself!

I think she was targeting Jerry because he's yur typical shy, quiet simpleton who would make a GREAT patsy and Ron because he was the most vocal threat after April (who had been all but confirmed as civ) and Ann, who was later taken out after making a hard push against Leslie & Chris on D3.
This is literally a summary with skewed commentary. It's like the mainstream media.

Did Leslie "target" Jerry? No. I recall Leslie saying they were both good, and that she hoped Jerry was bad, but she had to vote him to save herself.

That brings me to the latest four posts, which are like the US Constitution: Wordy and...I was going somewhere with this, I really was. Anyway
Jean-Ralphio wrote:In the words of FLO RIDA: this game "spins my head right round, RIGHT ROUND!"

I'm not sure WHO to trust at this point...so lets do a li'l brickety-brackety-bippity-boppity-BREAKDOWN!!!

Day 4 started out with a Leslie post saying Chris and Jerry were trying to distance themselves and she was the lead-off voter against Jer-bear...Bobby followed it up saying he called chris bad and that leslie was his partner...andy then said to lynch jerry first, then leslie...jerry made 2 single-line statements: ben bad, don't lynch me...ben parks a vote for jerry...Donna questions Bobby's and andy's suspicions of leslie...they both respond...I provide an amuse-bouche of Leslie's previous posts...ron agrees with my conclusion...jerry attacks ben more but vote leslie for self-preservation...

That's basically how day 4 started...when it got closer to the end, bobby says he thinks between ben and Jerry (OMG...LIKE THE ICE CREAM DUDES!!!), ben is bad, but later doesn't like a comment Jerry makes ...

in her dying words leslies make sthe following statements:
there's a Chris, Jerry Donna connnection.
If she's wrong about donna, then look to ben...and also ben has been cheating on her???...
I'm going to cut this off here. All of this is a summary. Another summary. An ellipsis-ridden summary. An elliptical summary, if you will. I hope I'm making sense.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:Here's what concerns me...Andy was against leslie from the beginning and when we find out she's civ, he locks down just as hard on Jerry, whom he has also said is bad for almost as long. If he was wrong about Leslie, couldn't he be wrong about Jerry too?
If he was RIGHT about Leslie, couldn't he be wrong about Jerry too? I mean, what kind of question is this, really? You aren't infallible if you're right about somebody. I mean, goodness gracious, I was on the money about Chris, but I haven't been right since.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:Ben is in favor of lynching jerry, but apparently Leslie had some mild suspicions of Ben...so is it possible that Ben and Andy are the two mafia we are looking for and Jerry is their easy target?...But Leslie also thought Jerry and Donna are the last 2 baddies...
Is it possible? Is it possible? Can I be President?
Jean-Ralphio wrote:Bobby and Jerry seem to be both distancing themsleves while supporting each other...could this be the bad team-up?
Could it? Could it? I mean, JR never says and the suspense is literally killing me!
Jean-Ralphio wrote:and just to make sure no stone is left unturned, the former-bff-formerly-known-as-TomHaverford is basically a non-participant who could possibly be in cahoots with a talkative participant as the baddie team....
My campaign manager said adverbs are bad. *Whistles loudly*
Jean-Ralphio wrote:Looking through all, the scenarios, the name I see grabbing the most headlines here is Jerry...so I think that's where my votes gonna go...
JR didn't give a single reason why he voted Jerry. He just named as many possibilities as he could think of- like a good politician. I should be taking notes.

Jean-Ralphio wrote:Andy, Bobby, Donna, Tom....2 of you have been playin' the rest of us for fools! The problem here is that all the analysis we can try and do is gonna be flawed because of the early non-participation of Tom "A" Haverford. Now Tom "B" Haverford SEEMS like he is on the side of us loyal Pawneeans but he could just as easily be playing some MAJOR damage control. Unfortunately, trying to get a read on him is gonna be that much harder which reduces his possible team options for each of us by half...
I'm reminded of something JR said. Let me find it.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:
Yep, that's it. Thank you for saying Tom could be good or bad. That really makes things easier for everybody else, JR. It really does.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:So here's what I see from the other 3 shortys:
Andy- Begins the game calling Leslie an imposter...RELENTLESSLY. Starts D2 with "guys leslie bill ron" (no explanation or reason given, all 3 turned out civ), continues pursuit against Leslie (ALL DAY LONG) like a Reasonablist pursues the coming of Zorp. Starts D3 where D2 left off: more Leslie attacks, finally listens to ron to think about someone OTHER than Leslie but makes more attacks on Leslie first calling her a flip-flopper, says ron is talking smart but still puts Leslie on his list above Chris and GAry (Jerry), apologizes to ben for "slighting him" saying he wants everyone to vote Leslie still and that he has given other reads (which he REALLY hadn't), ends day voting Leslie. D4 changes lanes (only slightly) sayin "lynch jerry then leslie", says the votes from D3 make jerry look worse than Leslie (first sign of backing off the Leslie attacks), says he is good with either lynch (not sure if this is referring to his leslie/jerry post or Jerry's suspision of Ben meaning a Ben or Jerry lynch???), makes note of Donna flip-flopping on Leslie to MAYBE save Jerry, ended up voting Jerry (2nd to vote jerry, 3rd vote overal). D5 begins responding to Bobby saying between Ben Donna and himself Donna is the baddia, responds to Jerry calling for Ben lynch saying "u first m8", calls for Donna to vote Jerry, agrees with an analysis done by Ben, calls for Jerry Lynch then Donna next, claims as a high poster (though 90% of them lck any real substance) he'll be the next one to die (helpless civvie ruse???), asks if anyone else besides he and ben are still playing and bullies Donna again to vote Jerry, says Donna is trapped no matter who she chooses to vote for, calls out to me and bro-migo Tom claiming he and Ben have posted "EXTENSIVELEY" over 2 pages about Jerry and Donna (in reality it was really only Ben), replies to ben saying if Donna is civ then of Tom/Bobby/J-RizzleRalphio Bobby is the bad guy, (at this point Tom "B" Haverford is introduced and comes out against andy) gets ultra defensive at Tom's suspisions, says he's been going after jerry for more than just this day, refutes Tom caliming he's buddying Ben with a very "NoU" response, throws Donna under the bus referencing her leslie flip-flop, calims he voted Jerry FIRST if he remembers correctly (he didn't...he voted 2nd after Leslie), attacks Tom for not having read the thread after casting a vote against him, ends D5 saying he and Ben are the only active civs and " somehow donna isn't bad and you(Tom???) are." The dillio I'm scopin' on Mr. Johnny Karate here is that he ruthlessly and blindly was attacking Leslie and Jerry never ONCE really relenting or even stopping to consider rethinking things even after Leslie turned up civ and makes many claims at his actions/activties/analysis, but while he has been active, outside of D5 which recorded his LONGEST posts (mostly defending himself against New Tom's accusations) everything he said was a sentence or two per post (if that even sometimes).
I'm not going to lie. I didn't even read this.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:Bobby- Nothing much of substance D1, NOTHING on D2, starts D3 asking people to vote FOR HIM, first call-out is on D3 against Leslie (named first) and Chris (possibly distancing due to Chris' impending lynch) and ends up being the 3rd person to vote for Chris. Starts D4 patting himself on the back for calling Chris bad (possibly more distancing), says "If Leslie isn't bad, then Donna is for saying things I don't like." but doesn't elaborate more, in his next post says if the vote was between Jerry & Ben he would vote Ben and ends the day saying Jerry should be more defensive. Comes out D5 talking bout a power vacuum needing filled (???), distrusts Ben, Donna and Andy IN THAT ORDER, claims to be PIVOTAL in lynching Chris (never made a strong argument), says sorry-not sorry about leslie, answers Ben's question saying he trusts Jerry, and ends D5 saying he's gonna vote Jerry cuz everyone else is. Overall, my thoughts on B-Newp is that he never really posted anything of depth or insight and his posts/votes seemed blendier than an ice-cold marg...
Another skewed summary. Read JR's assessment of me and ask yourself, "Is that how it really went down?" I pinkie-promise it did not.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:Donna- Starts D1 saying she trusts April's miller claim, initial read is April/Ron/Ben are good Leslie/Ann/Andy less so but still ok and nothing on anyone else, ends day voting Bill (last to vote him, 2nd to last overall). Begins D2 responding to April calling her vote lame Ron's concerns about Ann saying she thinks Ann is ok, calling out Tom "A" and addressing Andy's leslie-tunnel-vision as "curious", continues responding to April's suspisions of her, reiterates her D1 read on people, concerned about Tom's one and only post as well as Chris's (supposed to be Andy's) leslie fixation and calls out the no-posters Jamm and Bobby, corrects her Andy/Chris error and goes on to say Chris is "blendy", ends D2 voting for Jamm (1st for Jamm, 5th overall). Resonds to Ann D3 for her breakdown on peeps, explains her Jamm vote, says Leslie looks town, opinion of Chris is looking worse and agrees/suggests he'd be a good lynch, calls out Bobby and Tom "A" again for no/low posting, slams yours truly as immersed in RP and brainless, concerned about Jerry and says either he or Chris will get her vote, ends day voting Chris (5th for him, 7th overall). D4 has her supposrting Leslie's claim that the Jerry and Chris votes could be distancing and engages Andy to explain his chronic Leslie-itis and his switch to Jerry, responds to Bobby's quasi-suspish of her (semi "NoU" defense in return), confronts Andy's obsession w/Leslie and defends Jerry as a patsy with a sudden flip on voting for Leslie (last to vote for her AND overall, tied up vote). Only 2 posts D5, neither very substantive, first explaining her revious vote and 2nd exlaing why she hadn't posted and included a "rush vote" for Jerry. So IMHO the sitch on Meagle is that she's really been ALL OVER THE PLACE! She claims she makes quality posts rather than quantities of them but that can be easily debated. She's flip-flopped on a number of peeps too making her either an incompetent baddie or a confused civ.
All over the place. That's all I got out of this (thanks for putting it in all caps, that really helped).

Wait a minute...something is resonating with me. Something you said is really resonating with me.

Oh yes. It's that last line.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:She's flip-flopped on a number of peeps too making her either an incompetent baddie or a confused civ.
It reminds me of something. Hold on.
Jean-Ralphio wrote:
Yep yep, that's it. Wow. Amazing, right?
Jean-Ralphio wrote:There's no doubt this is a key moment in our history...like when Kim Kardashian became a celeb after her sex tape was "leaked"...despite Andy constantly leading us down the wrong roads, I think the stronger case is against Bobby, TBQH....

OMG...that was intense! I'm srsly not used to writing more than 140 characters at a time...so this has been like A BAJILLION tweets! Is that a record?
Two things.

First, you can't say "stronger case" because there are four other people. The word you're looking for is "strongest" (kudos again to the campaign manager!).

And second, there is no case. On anybody. You just threw together a bunch of @#%# and picked a name. I voted for Chris before you did while you left the door open for a Leslie vote. Everything you've done this entire time has been a hedge.

You know what?
You are:

You change your opinion based on your audience, your don't offer anything of substance, you are shrill and difficult to listen to, and...look, I'm like America on this one. I don't know much about the other people in this election right now, but I sure as hell don't want you around.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

I didn't even finish all his posts! Whoops!
Jean-Ralphio wrote:I can see your point, Tommy "B", but it's like you are so D1 and the rest of us are D6...you're Destiny's Child and we're Beyonce...you're Bruce Jenner and we're Caitlyn...basically what I'm hittin' on is that there's not enough on you due to the sub-in to be able to get an alliance read on you, but truthfulnessly that's not to say I want to discount your opinion...I'm just not sure how much weight I wanna lend to it given the importance of today's vote...it's like the 7th season of Idol when the finale came down to the 2 Davids!

Post #1 plz vote 4 me

I want everybody to read this smear campaign against me.

Post #1 Of course I want people to vote for me: I'm Bobby Newport
Post #2 Of course I ask for an easy win: I'm Bobby Newport
Post #3 Hold the phone- "always attacks Leslie first." What does this even mean? Is it because I had her quote first of the two? Where does the "always" come from? I mean, I voted Chris before I voted Leslie, didn't I? When did JR ever vote Chris? When did JR ever voice suspicion against Chris?
Post #4 Of course I ask for a town read: I'm Bobby Newport
Post #5 Of course I ask people to vote for me but let Chris do the- You know what? I have a hard time believing JR has ever seen this damn show. The fact that he's using that against me irritates me because it means I have to break the fourth wall. Break it against his skull.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Jean-Ralphio wrote:For Aguilara's sake let's just say FOR THE MOMENT you are working on the side of Pawnee: the things you say about Andy makes total sense. AND he has been relentless about lynching peeps who turned out civ. AND numerous other players have called him out throughout the game. So in this instance, I could definitely see Andy being 50% of the remaining mafia team.

Now let's get our switch-on and say FOR THE MOMENT you are Eagleton scum: you're targeting the easiest/most misguided target remaining. Andy has more posts than Bobby so there's more things to pick from as well as pick apart. Andy has been front and center of everything while Bobby has remained in the shadows possibly treading water until his teammate shows up.

Now back to reality: I'm not saying your view is wrong or invalid. You make very good points. I'm just more on the side of Bobby being bad than Andy being the mafia...but only by a slight margin. Really for me ATM, it's too close to call..HEY! That's catchy...I should market that phrase that I just came up with....maybe to Boost mobile or Cricket wireess!!!
I'm just quoting this for the sense of accomplishment I have at actually finishing something.
Thundercat
Determination
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Thundercat »

I haven't played my best game. For sure. I'm so sorry to my remaining 3 teammates for that.

One of which I do believe is Andy. Andy, I believe you are civ despite your look. I know I'm civ. That leaves one of the other three in my mind.

Tom has obviously been replaced. At this stage in the game, he could be civ or bad. Honestly, I'm not sure. I can see both sides of this and it's a coin toss to me.

J-R posts walls of drivel that doesn't say much or do much and hurts my brain to read. He hasn't changed a bit this game. These posts hurt my brain, reading them hurts my brain.

Bobby came in in the 11th hour and actually read that wall of crap. I have to hand it to Bobby, reading it must have been painful. I'm just not sure what his motives are. Was it baddie distancing? Was it trying to throw shade on a dumb role play civ? Was it honest genuine civ hunting? I'm not sure.

And in linki - Bobby is back. "For Aguilara's sake" Why did I have to read that phrase again?

Bobby - do you think all of this makes JR mafia?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

I lost my Donna post, but I don't care. I'm writing it again.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Never mind. Got buried under some paperwork.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Donna Meagle's Campaign
Donna Meagle wrote:This whole Lil Sebastian thing is messed up.

The entire town has gone crazy. Some idiot rear ended my Benz while I was at the salon and now I have to take the baby to the hospital.

At the moment, I trust April's claim. She might be moody, but she's a smart kid.
Nothing here except the acceptance of April's claim.
Donna Meagle wrote:As i said before, at this point, I'm inclined to think April is coming from a genuine place.

Ron and Ben are pretty all right in my book too.

Leslie, Ann and Andy seem ok, but I am less convinced of them than the others.

I can see a vote for bill. That guy has that creepy uncle thing going on and that kinda gives me the willies.

I have big giant i dont even knowes about most everyone else.
Names 4 civilians as good but can see a vote for Bill. I don't care for that kind of language, but a lot of people use it.
Donna Meagle wrote:Ok, things are blowing up here faster than Kanye's last breakdown. I'm voting Bill.

Looking forward to hearing more from my fellow quiet players going forward while I work on stepping up my own game.

Meagle out.
The lack of discussion isn't cool, but at least she acknowledged her shortcoming.
Donna Meagle wrote:Meagle Thanksgiving was ugly. Lavondrius showed up. WTH? Lavondrius????!!!

April - I know my vote was pretty lame. I tried to address that and also put my fellow lame posters on notice with my post. Meagle is like a fine wine. She hangs in the fringe and gets better with age.

Ron - I can see why you are worried about Ann. You raise very good points. My gut, at the moment, tells me she is ok. But I do see what you are saying.

TommyH - where the hell have you been? #Iamplayingmafia #sileneisnotanoption. #mydevicesloveme #treatyoselfislonlywhenthere'snofriends.

Honestly, I don't buy into the idea that paying close attention = high posting. I think it's easy to
stay quiet and still pay attention. I'm just as worried about our vocal players as our quiet players. And I know I'm a questionable person.

Andy seems singularly focused on the idea of Evil Leslie to the point where I'm curious as to where the role play ends and where the game starts. That said, we have a long day phase and maybe Andy had too much pie at Thanksgiving so he is all sugar high.
First of all, I don't know what vintage gets better in "the fringe."

The rest of this looks legitimate to me. Unlike JR, who just summarized a bunch of things, Donna made bullet points that were opinionated and succinct.
Donna Meagle wrote:April, girl i love you, but step off a bit. Donna plays by finding her trust first. Yea, i talk about how i feel about peeps. I don't make cases,, i read them. And make judgments based on said trust.

If your opinion of me is soley based on a weak day 1 vote and the fact that i am not, nor will i ever be a case making player, girl.......do what you gotta do.
Bold stuff here.
Donna Meagle wrote:I thought I had been doing that April, but I will try again with less role play.

I feel pretty great about you, Ron and Ben being on the side of good.
To a lesser extent I would say Ann and Leslie.
Chris and Jerry round out the middle of the pack for me.
J-R's posts hurt my head.
I have growing concerns about Tommy one post as well as Chris's fixation with "evil Leslie."
Jamm and Bobby have dropped off the face of the Earth so hard that I forgot about them until I looked at the list. That's never good, but it's the holiday weekend so I hope they come back around.
Again- quick and succinct. There's a snag though, as we're about to see.
Donna Meagle wrote:Nothing super solid, no posts or anything, just where my gut is sitting at the moment.
She produced when asked.
Donna Meagle wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:
Donna Meagle wrote:I thought I had been doing that April, but I will try again with less role play.

I feel pretty great about you, Ron and Ben being on the side of good.
To a lesser extent I would say Ann and Leslie.
Chris and Jerry round out the middle of the pack for me.
J-R's posts hurt my head.
I have growing concerns about Tommy one post as well as Chris's fixation with "evil Leslie."
Jamm and Bobby have dropped off the face of the Earth so hard that I forgot about them until I looked at the list. That's never good, but it's the holiday weekend so I hope they come back around.
There is no Chris fixation with "evil Leslie".

But since you mention Chris:

What. Do people. Think. About. Him.

Andy not Chris. Morning Meagle is not quite right till her hair is done and her makeup on. :(

As for Chris, he is blendy. He posts a lot, but I'm having a difficult time remembering what he is saying off the top of my head. Excellent role playing though.
Donna named Chris twice. Her real Chris was in the middle of the pack, as she said, and the Chris she had concerns about was really Andy.
Donna Meagle wrote:I hear ya Ron. Concider this a fax.

Vote = Jamm.

I will try to be back closer to vote end to see if more develops. But the office is about to be crazier than a night at the snakehole lounge soon. :(
I don't care for this vote, because in the earlier post, Donna mentioned Jamm perhaps being busy with Thanksgiving, but she voted him first anyway for little reason.
Donna Meagle wrote:
Ann Perkins wrote:I find it interesting that 2 of the people I am suspecting, Donna & Craig, voted to tie up to the vote on Leslie. But... Mafia wouldn't all vote to save Leslie, right? Has Donna/Craig/Leslie even communicated with eachother in this game?? I mean, if Mafia has a day chat, they might forget to talk in THIS day chat.
In any case, I'm going to start the day with a vote on Leslie. I wouldn't mind a Chris lynch today either.

Sorry I wasn't able to check in at the end of the day, was out with the fam. There was no "unvote" option yesterday, so I couldn't unvote Ron; Ron definitely has stepped it up yesterday, in my eyes, in towniness. I know other players always thought he was town, but I'm just not used to players roleplaying x.x throws me off. Ron questioning me, and accepting some answers but not others to things I have said/done really helped me getting over my tunnelvision on the guy. Sorry Ron :(
ps. you DID claim Citizen twice :P

Chris, can you give us a read on Leslie & Donna?
Donna, can you give a read on Chris & Leslie?
Leslie...? Same thing.
I voted for Jamm because Ron had made a comment about "faxing the quiet ones to get them to play." Of the people who were quiet, Jamm was the most suspicious to me. I honestly had no idea what happened after I voted till I read back post lynch.

I think Leslie came off the last lynch looking town. She's always been second tier town, behind April and Ron in my list and that hasn't changed.

I had Chris placed middle of the road day 2, but day 3 is looking a little different. His posts read frantic and scattered. Like he knows he's caught. I think that's a good vote today.

I agree with Ron that Bobby Newport has the air of finding a "new life" so to speak. Tom is still far too quiet this late in the game. I know I'm a bit in the "pot/kettle" club, but I do try to put some quality into the posts even if I can't have the quantity.

J-R is so immersed into his role play that all I can think when I read his posts is "thinking requires having a brain. I doubt one exists here." :(

Jerry's quiet vote on Chris as well as not addressing how he was almost lynched is disturbing.

For me, today it's between Jerry and Chris. I'm leaning more toward Chris though, I think his posts feel more, as April would say, gross than Jerry's.
I would call this a solid Good Donna post. I have no qualms with it, and that's something else coming from me!

And I like this too:
Ron Swanson wrote:I "faxed" you to get people talking about Chris, not vote a silent specimen.
Donna Meagle wrote:well.....he came out of hiding and started talking....
Donna Meagle wrote:I'm going to go ahead and vote Chris now. I really don't see a point in delaying this any further.
Donna Meagle wrote:
Bobby Newport wrote:

I still think that Chris was trying to save Jerry and that they were both trying to distance themselves from each other. We got one, so I'm voting for the other this time around. Hopefully we knock out two of these bastards in a row.

I won't have access to a computer for most of tomorrow, but I should be on one all day Friday to keep up on new developments. For now, I'm parking my vote in Jerry's spot.
I like when things are called. I like when elections are called.* I like when I called Chris bad. I like that I called you his partner.

*In my favor of course.
Leslie brings up a reasonable point that the Chris and Jerry votes could be seen as distancing. Why do you think that is not the case and that Leslie and Chris are partners?
Andy Dwyer wrote:lynch jerry
then leslie
You've been asking us to lynch Leslie forever. Why do you now want us to lynch Jerry first?
Andy Dwyer wrote:jerry why do you distrust ben

Or is this getting more to the reason you want Jerry first now? I get that Andy, I really do. I have town read on Ben as well.

Andy - if you had one lynch to lead, who would it be against and why? I feel like you have insight to give that most people blow off because "Andy is scatterbrained." and for as much as Ron has tried to corral your attention and widen your scope, it's somehow fallen a bit short. For April. For Pawnee. Help us out kid. I know you got it in you.
Donna wasn't afraid to engage me on an important issue (that everybody and their uncle was wrong about). She also engaged Andy about wanting to lynch Jerry before Leslie.

Jerry and Leslie were both good. This would be a superfluous exchange to have with multiple people if Donna is bad.
Donna Meagle wrote:Bobby -I know it's hard to understand sometimes, but I am not bad for asking for clarification. I just want to understand where everyone is coming from. For all I know, you could be bad. I'm still trying to figure all that out ya know? BTW - I do really like your candy. :)
Gal likes my candy.

It shows.

Donna Meagle wrote:
Andy Dwyer wrote:well it's all to do with how the lynch went down. jerry's votes looked like distancing to me and i think chris' flip is more indicative of a bad jerry than a bad leslie
That is super for sure understandable, and honestly, I expect most people to go after Jerry because of it. But you've gone pretty much since day 1 ballz to the wallz on Leslie. How is this last cycle more damning to Jerry than Leslie in *your* eyes? This is important to me as I try to figure stuff out which of the two are lying to me.
I like this Andy-pressing. Guys named Andy should always be pressed. Like grapes.
Donna Meagle wrote:Looking at our numbers there 9 players remaining. 2 of them are Mafia. So at this moment in time, we have 7 civs to 2 mafia.

If we lynch a mafia, we get to be 7 civs to 1 mafia. Mafia Night kill and we are down 6 civs 1 Mafia.
If by some sad twist of fate, we lynch a civ, we are down 8 civs 2 mafia - Mafia Night kill, we are down to 6 civs and 2 mafia. Still a majority going into the next lynch. It's getting tight for sure, but it's not yet lynch or lose. One of the two of them seems to be playing us.

I don't think that Leslie and Jerry are on the same team one of them has to be bad, and I think it's Leslie. She started the doom and gloom. She's saying she sounded more sincere than Jerry even though, technically, our numbers grow tighter today than they were yesterday. And continue to do so every day. Jerry sounds frustrated in his role play, and like his role play, feels like the easy scapegoat.

I'm placing my vote on Leslie.
Donna looks awful going after Leslie like that.

Oh wait. I did too. Wow.
Donna Meagle wrote:I am here. Not avoiding answering Ben or Andy's questions, I just haven't been able to get here to speak. Joe's charity work as well as my real estate business has kept me quite busy the past two weeks.

I did then, and do now believe that one of the two of Leslie and Jerry were bad. At the time I voted, Jerry felt the most sincere to me. I was gravely incorrect in that read. I wish I had been able to come back at the end of the last lynch to read how Leslie was posting as opposed to how Jerry was posting, that was not in the cards for me that day. The lynches end at the absolute worst time of day for me.

I was wrong about Leslie. I'm having a very difficult time seeing anyone who would get my vote more than Jerry. I feel into the easy thinking that sweet, goofy Jerry couldn't possibly be anything more than how he appears on the surface. That is a mistake I don't plan to make a second time.
This is the dirtiest post Donna has made. She doesn't engage Jerry or ask him anyway- she just automatically declares him bad.
Donna Meagle wrote:So, i got called away from the game about 4 hours earlier than I was expecting to have to leave. Got home late, got 3 hours sleep and have been running ever since

It occurs to me that I ran out the door without voting. I'b back to do that quick. I admit I've not read since I last posted as I have been and continue to have to deal woth other priorities at the moment.

Voting Jerry. I'm sorry, this has been an even more busy than usual week.
There's the vote.
Donna Meagle wrote:I haven't played my best game. For sure. I'm so sorry to my remaining 3 teammates for that.

One of which I do believe is Andy. Andy, I believe you are civ despite your look. I know I'm civ. That leaves one of the other three in my mind.

Tom has obviously been replaced. At this stage in the game, he could be civ or bad. Honestly, I'm not sure. I can see both sides of this and it's a coin toss to me.

J-R posts walls of drivel that doesn't say much or do much and hurts my brain to read. He hasn't changed a bit this game. These posts hurt my brain, reading them hurts my brain.

Bobby came in in the 11th hour and actually read that wall of crap. I have to hand it to Bobby, reading it must have been painful. I'm just not sure what his motives are. Was it baddie distancing? Was it trying to throw shade on a dumb role play civ? Was it honest genuine civ hunting? I'm not sure.

And in linki - Bobby is back. "For Aguilara's sake" Why did I have to read that phrase again?

Bobby - do you think all of this makes JR mafia?
Remaining three teammates?

ALIVE: 5
Andy Dwyer
Bobby Newport
Donna Meagle
Jean-Ralphio
Tom Haverford

smh
You are:

I want to trust you- I really do. But some of the things you say just make me think, "What does this even mean?" You seem kind and you seem helpful, but I just have a hard time fully putting you in the right pyramid, know what I mean? Still, I would trust you over the above-mentioned to operate on my brain, because I don't think you would kill me while you did it.

Also, you are black.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

I really like your analysis, Bob. It feels agendaless to me.

I now feel we really are in one of two worlds

Andy/JR. or
JR/Donna

On my own analysis, Andy/JR was my starting point. After they both started by coming out against Bobby together, I had the chills.

Particularly since, on my own analysis, Bobby looks the most town (and continues to now).

I agree with your analysis of JR, and although I wasn't there at the time, I think your own self-analysis of the Chris day is fair. JR's version felt way more slanted and dismissive, to me. As I noted, you really were pivotal in the Chris vote.

JR sits in both my possible teams, so I could go that way for a vote.

The only other team I really see as possible is Bobby/Donna. It's possible, but... Bobby just looks so town to me.

One other possible world is JR/Donna
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Tom Haverford wrote:I really like your analysis, Bob. It feels agendaless to me.
I absolutely have an agenda. And you're next on it.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Tom Haverford's Campaign
Tom Haverford wrote:Ok, so I'm not saying I had more important things than finding out who is murdering people, but I had something to take care of.

I call it "Dunk-a-Gobbler." Imagine all the fun of a dunking booth, but instead of water you use hot oil, and instead of a person you use a turkey. Just perfect for any thanksgiving occasion.
Tom Haverford wrote:I'm about half caught up on what I should and am totes voting Ben.

His style is garbage and he probably is taking it out on others, so lets get him outa here.
I refuse to judge Tom based on either of these posts, so I'm throwing them out...just like Leslie does with her false claims.
Tom Haverford wrote:Hey peeps.

I'm subbing in. No chance I'll read the game, so who wants to make the most convincing case for who I should vote for? I want the town to win, so I'm relying on you guys to link me to some good cases!

I can't believe anyone lynched Leslie Knope. LESLIE KNOPE! That right there is where you will find baddies, I bet. Who would lynch her.

Everyone I know from P&R is dead.
See how smart I am in not counting the first two posts against Tom? It's like I would make a good leader or something.
Tom Haverford wrote:I trust Ben, so far. Ben looks best to me. Bobby looks good too. You guys may be at odds, but you both talk like civs. I think you should work together. Jean-Ralphio would be my third pick for a civ, I really like the specticism he is bringing to the Ben/Andy dynamic.

I don't trust Andy. Ben, why do you trust Andy? Bobby, do you trust Andy?

I do not think you have this game solved. I would not have been asked to sub in if you already know who the last two baddies are and you are about to lynch them.

I would say the baddies are two of Jerry, Andy, Donna. But not both of Jerry and Donna. That means Andy. And since Andy is pushing Jerry, Donna. I think Andy and Donna might be the baddies.

I don't understand why Jerry. Is there any reason I'm not aware of to rule some of these people out?

So far, based on what I've seen, I think Andy or Donna would be the right vote.

Of course, I could be really fucking this up and it is Jerry. But, I've been asked to sub in for a reason. Time to challenge you guys. Why isn't it Andy?
I want to know why Tom would say Jean-Ralphio is his third pick for a civ. The reasoning he gave for me and Ben was different than what he gave for JR, and it doesn't make any sense.

"Jean-Ralphio would be my third pick for a civ, I really like the specticism he is bringing to the Ben/Andy dynamic."

Can you quote what you are talking about, and why that makes JR look good to you?

I don't think I ever answered your question about Andy. I'll make it simple
I don't trust a goddamned body. Can't say that word on national TV.
Tom Haverford wrote:Actually, looking back a bit around the Chris Traeger vote, I get the Jerry thing.

But I think it doesn't make Andy look any better.

Andy/Jerry could be possible.
I haven't looked into Andy yet, so I don't have a comment on this post.
Tom Haverford wrote:
Andy Dwyer wrote:Explain Day 4 with the context that you think I am bad and taht Donna is not.

I flipped on Leslie to lynch Jerry (who you think is bad)
Donna flipped on Leslie to save Jerry.
I don't know who is bad. This kind of post is why I think you are bad. Why would you expect someone who just subbed in to 'explain day 4'. I wasn't there and obviously can't 'explain it', but I imagine it would be great for you if you could lynch your teammate Jerry and then have an ironclad reason to mislynch someone right after.

@Ben - I don't watch P&R so forget roleplaying. I'm calling it how I see it. I think Andy is buddying you. "I trust Andy because we seem to have pretty similar reads on people", "I just feel like Andy has been on the level with me" - I don't feel so. I read your interactions and I feel like Andy is taking advantage of you.

But, in the end, the case on Jerry is very strong, so I'll vote there first and then see what happens. It will give me more time to get my head in the game.
This is an Anti-Andy exchange. Again, something I'm going to have to keep in the back of my mind.
Tom Haverford wrote:Ps, Ben - me subbing in is pointless if everyone else is saying 'I've already got the game solved, I have no flexibility to even reconsider'.

Trust me, I didn't get asked to sub in because you had the game solved. I got asked to sub in because this game is looking like going to lylo to the host. He wouldn't have asked otherwise.
I think this is a nitpicky exchange with Ben, nothing more.
Tom Haverford wrote:
Andy Dwyer wrote:Reminder:

Donna voted Leslie yesterday after civ reading her all game. This saved Jerry. Today she only voted him after it didn't matter who she voted for.
And apparently you went after Leslie all game and then pulled out when it was probably too late. A rather good way to frame someone else if Jerry is your teammate, no?
Andy Dwyer wrote:Surely you must understand how frustrating it is to me that you barge in here saying that I am bad, you're uninterested in past events, and suddenly you think me showing you evidence that Donna is likely Jerry's teammate(the fact that she saved his ass when it counted) is evidence that I am bad. This is all ass backwards.
Absolutely. Especially if you felt you were on track to a baddie victory.

Well, not especially. You'd be frustrated no matter what. Why should that make me see you as civilian?
Andy Dwyer wrote:How am I taking advantage of Ben? If anything, Ben is buddying me-- I just don't see Ben as bad. And haven't pretty much ever.
I disagree. Ben seems very townie to me. You... seem flighty and full of agenda. Actually, textbook me as baddie. You smell wrong.

It's just an impression for now. We'll see what happens with Jerry first, then I'll re-evaluate.
This is butting heads with Andy. I need some clarification here. Colors are in play now.

What is "Asbolutely" and "Especially..." in reference to?

What is "Well, not especially..." in reference to?
Tom Haverford wrote:I'm the one with tunnel vision? I bring a new perspective and all you want to do is shut it down and call me confused.

I think not. I'm just trying to breathe some life into a game that - I cannot state this enough - I would not have been asked to be in if you had already had it solved. MP foresaw this game going to lylo, and knew the civs needed me to have any chance of winning, or he would not have asked me.

I don't know if Andy is bad or you are good. All I know is the two of you both have tunnel vision, and you are leading the thread to lylo. You should open your eyes to the possibility you are wrong.

Forget 'Donna making a case'. Clearly she isn't going to. Lean on JR. Lean on me. People who you might see signs of life in.

If Jerry is bad, I could be convinced that any of Andy, you or Bobby were the other, but I'm certain it isn't Donna. If Jerry is good, we are in big trouble, but in that case maybe Donna is a decent bet.

You seem very unwilling to allow any threat to Andy's game or to be open to the idea he could be bad. Why?

For me, the smart vote is Andy.
The main point here is that Tom says Donna and Andy are bad (based on what we now know).
Tom Haverford wrote:Voting Andy. That's what my gut is telling me to do.

No slight on Ben's case on Jerry, though, which I believe it both genuine and very good.
All right.
Tom Haverford wrote:'explain that', 'quantify that'. What are you, some kind of accountant? I don't need red tape and regulations.

I'm going on gut. You're reacting to me all wrong. Stop treating me like I've been in the game from the start. I don't know who voted for who when, and I don't give a crap. Give me old fashioned scum hunting. You smell bad.

linki - Andy, oh I read the thread. Every post. I just didn't live the context. I don't have to 'substantiate' why you are bad. I've seen what it looks like when vocal people take over the thread and lead it. You remind me of MP and Golden, always jumping on each others reads, that doesn't mean you are both good and it doesn't mean you are both right.

"I can think of at least two other reasons why MP would replace you" - well, I happen to have the advantage of knowing the 'because I am bad' one isn't correct. What's your second reason?

As long as Ben understands that if he hits you at lylo, he shouldn't trust you, then my job here is done. I just want to get people to reconsider their reads. That's what I'm here to do.

Oh, the second reason is you can't swing the lynches on your own?

Of course you can. You have bobby and JR and both are participating. Both were voting Jerry before I subbed in too.
This is in response to Andy. I hope it isn't distancing because if it is, it's quite the performance.
Tom Haverford wrote:Well, I suggest the first thing we do is not jump to any conclusions.

Andy/Bobby
Andy/JR
Andy/Donna
Andy/Tom
Bobby/JR
Bobby/Donna
Bobby/Tom
JR/Donna
JR/Tom
Donna/Tom

As someone who is mostly unfamiliar with this stage of things, I appreciated this post.
Tom Haverford wrote:OK, so I isoed everyone. I'll do it again and read the thread again before the day is over. But I disagree that the best case is Bobby.

Of all four of you, Bobby is the one who MOST went after Chris.

Here's Bobby on Chris:
Bobby Newport wrote:And when I say the mafia should quit, I mean Leslie and Chris.
Leslie Knope wrote:I think we need to seriously debate the merits of not lynching anyone today. If we kill someone now and they turn out to be good, then those monsters who killed Lil Sebastian will kill again and we'll be down two good guys. Yes, there's a chance we can get one of the people responsible, but it's only a 1/5 possibility.
Chris Traeger wrote:Silly me, I almost forgot about Bill! He seems to be very preoccupied with you. Which could very much be an attempt to avoid discussion that might stray onto himself or a fellow evil teammate, if it is intentional. It would be nice to hear what he thinks of people other than the fresh breath of air that is April Ludgate. Otherwise I am inclined to put him on a list of suspects. Did that answer your question? :biggrin:
These are the two most suspicious things in the world. If I could, I'd make an attack ad saying so. A really good powerful ad that talks about why a Leslie who wants to help the people she loves and the greatest city in the world (whatever that means) would entertain the thought of throwing out the only tool we have to eliminate the competition. I'd make a really awesome ad that talks about how Chris voted for somebody he almost forgot about, somebody he painted with a hollow claim of "could very much be an attempt." Like, what does that even mean? I mean, I could very much be attempting to run for office to get my dad off my back, and you'd be right, but you get my point.
Bobby Newport wrote:

*In my favor of course.
Bobby Newport wrote:
Donna Meagle wrote:Leslie brings up a reasonable point that the Chris and Jerry votes could be seen as distancing. Why do you think that is not the case and that Leslie and Chris are partners?
A reasonable point that...could be seen as distancing. You know, I make reasonable points all the time, and people are always distancing from me, so hello!

Chris got lynched trying to save Leslie. And Leslie voted for self-preservation. Open and shut case. If Leslie isn't bad, then Donna is for saying things I don't like.
Bobby Newport wrote:Like, really? Come on man! I ran a clean campaign and was pivotal in eliminating Chris. I'm really sorry about Leslie, but then again I'm kinda not sorry because she was the only things standing in between me and that one office (can't remember what exactly it's called at the moment). Cut me some slack!
So, Bobby was wrong about Leslie, but pretty adamant about Chris. Looking at the votes on the day Chris was lynched - Bobby was the only one out of all five of us who votes for Chris at an important time.

Chris Traeger
Ron Swanson (4), Leslie Knope (5), Bobby Newport (7), Jerry Gergich (8), Donna Meagle (10), Jean-Ralphio (15)

Jerry Gergich
Ben Wyatt (9), Chris Traeger (14)

Leslie Knope
Andy Dwyer (2)

In addition, Andy and JR both came to the conclusion 'Bobby was bad' very quickly, so I'd say Andy/Bobby and JR/Bobby teams are much more unlikely at this point. That means the only team that would be likely for Bobby is Bobby/Donna.

Compare this to Andy talking about Chris, I think Andy looks worst when talking about Chris (I think this might account for my 'gut feeling yesterday')
This post comes out of the blue - Andy has virtually talked ONLY about Leslie up until this point, but he brings up Chris just to say he has no opinion:
And then this post, on the day gets Chris lynched, puts Chris on his suspicion list nominally, but says 'he wants to hear more'
Andy Dwyer wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote:Goodbye, April. You will be avenged. I will personally see to it.

I believe the mafia team in this game is a team doing the right moves. Scanned for the cop and found him, and now removed an all-but-confirmed civilian. This requires at least one functioning brain in the BTSC. If you still want to dispute that the mafia containts performant players, offer an adequate profile and point at someone.

As for me, this brings me to Chris, for instance.

To say that you suspect Jerry, but vote Jamm, while Jerry was a serious contender, is a mighty suspicious move. The only way you could even consider absolving such a move would be if Chris would have had no f***ing clue what the tally situation is.

But Chris did not say that.
Chris Traeger wrote:When last I looked at the votes, Jerry was leading by a decent margin
So either Jerry was still in the lead, by one vote, and Chris, instead of voting Jerry who he still suspected, voted Jamm.
Either Jerry was tied with Leslie and Chris, instead of voting Jerry who he still suspected (over Leslie, for which he had stated nothing relevant whatsoever during the game), voted Jamm.

This either looks like a vote meant not to doom Jerry for good, or to offer Leslie a lifeline, given that she was stuck, while in a tie herself, on Jerry.

Chris is the common denominator in this, anyway.
i agree !
Chris should vote for he suspects most, not who is going to be lymched. unless he was gonna die
btu that wasn't an issue yesterday.

ron you're talking smart. i like it. almost as smart as FBI AGEN T BERT MACKLIN!!!

seriously though
Leslie
chris (but i'd like to hear mor3 from him!)
Gary

ron i talked about gary a little more yesterday
is there somethin gyou'd like to hera about from me in partifuarl?
His vote for Leslie came in before the Chris votes so that might not be so terrible.

Donna and JR's votes for Chris came in too late to matter and their Chris content falls squarely in the middle. Not enough to say they really hunted Chris, but nothing that suggests they were being protective either (to me).
Forgive me if I get nervous about someone talking me up like this. However, this is a thinking man's post right here.
Tom Haverford wrote:

Post #1 plz vote 4 me

You say it was always Leslie first, but given a choice between tying Leslie and Chris 2-2 (or just not voting yet), he voted Chris and put him up 3-1.

To me, that's the definition of pivotal. He was literally the pivot around which the lynch was decided.

Also, knowing that I'm good helps, but put yourself in my shoes for a minute... two of the four of you are bad. If it isn't Andy, that means Chris would have been bussed by BOTH of his teammates. But Leslie had all of the heat and was not too hard of a lynch. If Bobby had votes Leslie right then, with a teammate (you or Donna) to spare, and Leslie easily taking the most heat in the thread, why not just vote Leslie if he was always after Leslie first?

Also, your case talks about why you disagree with my Bobby analysis, but what about the Andy analysis?
That's worthy of a standing ovation.

Of course...I'm biased.
Tom Haverford wrote:At this point I think the baddie team is one of the following

Andy/JR
Bobby/Donna
JR/Donna
Andy/Donna

I guess that only rules out Andy/Bobby and JR/Bobby.

But, I could see a world in which its either Andy/JR or Bobby/Donna, and I'm stuck in the middle with the vote that's going to decide who wins and loses. And that sucks given I just subbed in.

For me it is too close to call. I'm not sure what the right thing is to do. I guess it is to wait until Bobby and Donna contribute and see what they have to say.

For me the biggest knock on Bobby was him going after Ben. I could see Ben was town from about four posts. But then, Bobby already had his target for the next day and was theorising and Andy/Ben team, so would Ben have been the best kill choice for him?

Another interesting thing is... why not kill me when I'm the biggest variable. People were set towards a particular path and I came in and disrupted it, but then survived. Perhaps they were hoping I'd go out swinging after Andy today, so that might be a good look for Andy. Andy would no doubt have preferred Ben to stay around.
For me, Ben was tonal issue. He sounded bad to me, and his judgment wasn't sound. Like how Donald Trump sounds bad to people but he's really cool I mean we just had a hot dog together. If Ben had lived, I would have wasted this entire day shoving his nose in dog poop. Like, literally.

Okay so you are:

You were quiet for a long time but then you started getting really rowdy. I want to like you but I can't get on board with all of your opinions on things. However, I think you are genuine in your views, UNLIKE SOME, so there's that.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

I haven't read through Andy, but my vote is most likely going to JR. I break it down this way. If JR is good and I lose, then I can live with that. File it under "Oh well." But if JR is bad and I lose, then shame on me.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

I've come to the same perspective. I feel good about a JR vote - I will at least feel like I've given this my best attempt.

Re JR being my 'third top civ read'. It was my first impressions. He comes across as very reasonable and well-reasoned. I didn't feel anything bad the first time (unlike the three that I had below him) but I didn't feel anything actively good either (like the two above him). I would have to look back to remember any specifics, but I did not feel the same reading back further.

The yellow and orange statements, I think a little sarcasm didn't play there. - Andy said 'surely you must understand how frustrating this is'. And I said 'absolutely'. Then the two following statements about 'especially' was me trying to point out that it would be frustrating to any role (civ or bad) having a new voice join and suddenly they are under heat. My point was - the fact he found me frustrating didn't make him good.

Which of my views can't you get on board with? I have to admit, I've still only been in the game a little over 24 hours... my views are still crystallizing a little.
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paprika »

I think I srsly struck a nerve...a very RAW nerve...with Bobby. Up until now when he began experiencing some pressure, he was content to sit back and focus more on his Role Play than actually participating in the actual game. Through Day 5, he had a total of 22 posts, half of which were RP nonsense not reflective of anything in the game...feel free to look through the yourselves and make your own conclusions.

Then there's this:
Bobby Newport wrote:Post #5 Of course I ask people to vote for me but let Chris do the- You know what? I have a hard time believing JR has ever seen this damn show. The fact that he's using that against me irritates me because it means I have to break the fourth wall. Break it against his skull.
I haven't seen someone's demeanor change this quick since I tried taking a shrimp off Ron's plate at April and Andy's surprise engagement party! Srsly dude, I can't even COUNT the number of times I've watched the show from beginning to end...it's a monthly thing I do to relax, tbqh....but you srsly need to step back, take a breath, realize this is just a silly game and rethink things before you threaten real or imaginary violence on anyone again...I get you were playing your Bobby role of silver-spoon whiney rich brat hard, but many of us have been able to incorporate the role play into playing a fun game.../rant

So I'm putting my money where my mouth is...I'm not going to say I'm planning on voting for Bobby...I AM VOTING FOR BOBBY! If I'm wrong, forgive me Pawnee because I'm sure 2 mafiosos will swoop in shortly to pile on their votes.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Hey JR - someone goes out of their way to carefully and fully analyse every single player...

And all you can say is 'I struck a nerve' and vote them immediately. What, you don't even want to address the case? You don't want to talk about any of their other potential conclusions? You just want to stick with what you've got?

You were so so so unsure. It was so close between Andy and Bobby. And the thing that tipped it over the edge was... Bobby actually doing proper work? While Andy vanishes?
Jean-Ralphio wrote:If I'm wrong, forgive me Pawnee because I'm sure 2 mafiosos will swoop in shortly to pile on their votes.
OK, but don't come back with the false dilemma tomorrow that 'they didn't swoop on, therefore I'm right'. If you are bad, then there are not two mafioso left to swoop on.

In fact, if they don't swoop on, I'll be sure you are bad. Because I'm pretty certain Bobby is not. That was a really bad vote you just made.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Wow. A lot happened while I was getting the rest needed to keep the wonder that is Donna Meagle looking so fly!

Well done with analysis Bobby!

Wth jr? I have to agree with Tom, this vote doesnt look great at all.
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

Unfortunately I will be tied up during lynch end time so I'm going to vote jr. I think bobby did some great work with anylizing his very wordy and brain hurting posts. His vote for bobby without adressing bobbys points against him ruffles my feathers. Of all of our options, this feels like the best one we have to end this thing.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

I was hoping to hear more from people, but don't blame you for voting now Donna.

I'm going to follow you on to JR. I think that baddies are probably JR/Andy, and so if JR comes back bad and I go down overnight, I would recommend an Andy vote tomorrow (after more careful consideration, of course).

But in any event, I feel like I am deciding this game after only just getting here, because I'm feeling pretty sure that it is either JR/Andy or Bobby/Donna. If it's any combination that isn't those, then well done at the distancing, guys.

Voting JR, lets hope we have this right.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Before I vote, I want to try to look at possible teammate interactions because the thread will be locked and I might not make it after that.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

If bobby is bad he just deserved to win.
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 9

Post by notsawyer540 »

I would like to point out that if any town would succumb to an invasion by three people and tear itself apart, it's Pawnee.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Andy Dwyer wrote:If bobby is bad he just deserved to win.
If I'm good, do I not deserve to win? I don't understand the implication here.

I am going to do my read through Andy now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

A majority has been reached; as such, Day 6 has ended.

Result will come shortly.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 6

Jean-Ralphio has been lynched.

He was BigDamnHero and the Mafia Godfather.
It is now Night 6.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 6] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 6 Final Vote Tally
It is now LYLO. Who will die?

Andy Dwyer
No votes

Bobby Newport
Jean-Ralphio (7) 8%

Donna Meagle
No votes

Jean-Ralphio
Donna Meagle (8), Tom Haverford (9), Andy Dwyer (12) 23%

Tom Haverford
No votes

*No Lynch*
No votes

MovingPictures07 (hosts, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), notsawyer540 (2), juliets (3), insertnamehere (4), Quin (5), G-Man (6), motel room (10), Golden (11), JaggedJimmyJay (13) 69%
Total votes : 13
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 6] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 6: It Is Now LYLO2

Bobby Newport has been killed.

He was Epignosis (who replaced Unknown1234) and a Vanilla Townie.
It is now Day 7.

It is now LYLO. If a civilian is lynched today, mafia will win the game.

All votes are locked once they are cast. Day 7 will end once either a player receives a majority of the votes or all players have voted.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 7] Parks and Recreation Mafia

Post by Marge Simpson »

Andy made sure the day ended before Bobby/Epi had a chance to look at teammate interactions. I don't think that was an accident. He also voted JR instead of Bobby, despite having said he thought Bobby was bad before then. A very strange reversal.

If Andy was civ and Donna was bad, I don't think Donna would have started the run on JR either. She could have waited until Andy was willing to talk a bit more and see which way he was leaning.

Heavily leaning towards Andy being the last baddie.

But, I'm willing to hear this out first.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

I see you lurking, Donna. What are you thinking?
Thundercat
Determination

Post by Thundercat »

I'm thinking i got played by one of you two. Just not sure which of you is playin and which of you is real. Andy looks bad for being around at the end and you are quick to point it out once night ended.

The walls are closing in and I can only trust one of you. I need sleep. That is what I'm currently thinking.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Tom Haverford wrote:Andy made sure the day ended before Bobby/Epi had a chance to look at teammate interactions. I don't think that was an accident. He also voted JR instead of Bobby, despite having said he thought Bobby was bad before then. A very strange reversal.

If Andy was civ and Donna was bad, I don't think Donna would have started the run on JR either. She could have waited until Andy was willing to talk a bit more and see which way he was leaning.

Heavily leaning towards Andy being the last baddie.

But, I'm willing to hear this out first.
tom i understand that
it's wrong but i understand.

i'm exhausted. i'm sick. iam over worked this ewek. i am sorry biut i am doing my best

i check the thread when i can. it's been less lately.

tbh i feel like you might be the baddie
but i also feel like donna migh tbe-- but i was so rwong about her before.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 4

Post by insertnamehere »

all the dead players right now:

WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Towny McTownface »

insertnamehere wrote:all the dead players right now:
Full video

Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Hmm, I read all of Donna's posts and I have to say, there isn't much there that's helpful.

Chris was mostly middle of the pack. She voted for Chris, but late. Regarding JR, all Donna ever says is that his posts are long and wordy and hard to read.

There is not much evidence, to me, that Donna is good. Except that JR vote. If Donna was bad, why not vote Bobby and hope Andy continues down the same road that he has already said he will? That could have been game over right then. Instead, she is happy to go with JR, even though it more or less guaranteed his lynch (since bobby and I were both leaning that way already).

Also, why keep me alive instead of Bobby? If you are Donna, it might be because I've already expressed my suspicion of Andy, so it's a good bet I'll vote for Andy. The wifom is a challenge here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, then I read Andy's posts again. Andy didn't vote for Chris, his suspicion of Chris always gave him an out.

He basically didn't mention JR until yesterday, and then it was agreeing with him about Bobby, expressly seeing JR as good, and then inexplicably voting JR to end the day when Bobby said he wanted more time to look for teammate connections (and then Bobby was killed on top of this).

It's hard to see how you go from the following post to a day-ending vote against JR:
Andy Dwyer wrote:Bobby/JR
If Jerry or Donna wasn't bad, I was looking at Bobby, but I see Jean Ralphio as consistent and genuine. Unlikely.

Bobby/Donna
I could see this, but my evidence against Donna is in the garbage. I really thought she saved Jerry on Day 4.

Bobby/Tom
New Tom seems ok, I guess. Old Tom didn't exist. IT's hard to say, but I guess I'd advocate for a Bobby Newport lynch right now.

JR/Donna
I don't see this. I don't think Jean Ralphio is bad.

JR/Tom
Again, I don't see this happening because Jean Ralphio, in my eyes, is not bad.

Donna/Tom
Maaaaaaybe. What a pair to be bad, too. But I don't have anything solid against either one.

I guess Bobby's the way to go for me. :shrug: I have no more evidence against Donna, JR reads civvie to me... :shrug:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paranoia :omg: :omg: I could see this going either way. And I feel somewhat like the game is resting on my shoulders.

I'm just going to vote first. I recognise that if I'm wrong, this is costing the town the game. So I'm sorry if that is the case.

I'm voting for Dom. I mean Andy.

Congrats Donna - I now have basically anointed you to win either way! I just hope you are good. Bobby deserves this win.

Return to “Previous Heists”