Quin
13%
Scotty
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
Take me to the question mark (nons/deads)
25%

Total votes: 8
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 16

Re: Hatch thread

Post by insertnamehere »

G-Man wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
G-Man wrote:Claustrophobia must be shorting out your memory, because I already gave you a rainbow list. I'm holding out on my revised list.
Spoiler: show
It's really not that different from the first list.
Is MP your biggest suspect?

Because that seems to be the only possible reason why you would be so scared to share your reads with the group, in order to prevent bad dudes from, I dunno, copying them.

MP's the only one who's been AWOL from the thread, everyone else has shared their opinions.
Close. You've also shifted down into orange. Your posts drive the tin-foil loon in me wild.

Elohcin
Quin

DFaraday
Insertnamehere
MovingPictures07
Me asking you to give your opinions is driving you wild? Well, this is sure to drive you insane: Can you specifically state in the thread what, if anything, you gleaned from your re-read?

Whatever dude. I'm gonna go see if the shower works.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Elohcin »

G-Man wrote:Claire, I think Quin is referring to the question at the end of this post:
Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I hit play and danced a jig, G. Thanks for the music.
Quin wrote:Me, because I have a power role.
Why would you say this. Do you WANT to be killed? Or are you mafia? :shrug:

I was thinking MP as well. I think he is civ and I can imagine the baddies picking to off him early.

------------------------------
woah woah woah.....this is nuts. So we are stuck in the hatch for day 2? And Rico is dead. So one of the Hatchlings are bad for sure.
I said it the first time at the very beginning of the game. Why are you picking up on it now?
That looks to be the only question he's directed at you while we've been in the Hatch.
I must not have noticed it the first time. And for him to re-state it seems like he is screaming, "Hey baddie! Kill ME!" Or he doesn't have to worry b/c he IS the baddie.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 48

Post by G-Man »

Considering a vote for MP for the shock value. It's been a while since he's peed in my face over something.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Quin »

Sorry, all. My internet has gone to shit again and it's entirely likely I might not get it back for a few days. I can't really address anything specific because I'm using a really bad hotspot internet, but I will when I get a chance. Here's what I can say right now before I check out again.

Eloh's answer to my question isn't great. She reacted like my earlier post about having a power role was so significant, but if she were a civ-minded player in this game, she wouldn't have missed something that significant.

I don't like anything about INH's day 1. I've covered the majority of my thoughts about him in the main thread, so give that a look.

I'm not opposed to a vote for MP. I think my hypothesis about late declarers has some merit, although admittedly it's not the strongest Day 1 thing.

Just so I have a Day 2 vote out there, I'm voting INH again. I'm not caught up in the slightest.

@Golden - if I don't check in for a few days, feel free to replace me.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:@Golden - if I don't check in for a few days, feel free to replace me.
I'll give you some time. Good luck.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Quin wrote:Sorry, all. My internet has gone to shit again and it's entirely likely I might not get it back for a few days. I can't really address anything specific because I'm using a really bad hotspot internet, but I will when I get a chance. Here's what I can say right now before I check out again.

Eloh's answer to my question isn't great. She reacted like my earlier post about having a power role was so significant, but if she were a civ-minded player in this game, she wouldn't have missed something that significant.

I don't like anything about INH's day 1. I've covered the majority of my thoughts about him in the main thread, so give that a look.

I'm not opposed to a vote for MP. I think my hypothesis about late declarers has some merit, although admittedly it's not the strongest Day 1 thing.

Just so I have a Day 2 vote out there, I'm voting INH again. I'm not caught up in the slightest.

Considerable amounts of tinfoil went into INh being dragged down to my second-most suspicions Hatchling. I wish you had better access so we could talk about it more.

If the Beach Bodies vote for us Hatchlings, I wouldn't be surprised to see votes for me out of Sorsha and Dom. My obnoxious Ana roleplay didn't seem to be appreciated by either of them. Hard to speculate where the other theee might vote though. Heck, it's hard to say where our votes are going to go. It would be nice if this lockdown would end so we could have some clarity this last part of the day.

Lemme see if I can enter those numbers Rico was so fond of mentioning...
My Banners:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Quin wrote:Sorry, all. My internet has gone to shit again and it's entirely likely I might not get it back for a few days. I can't really address anything specific because I'm using a really bad hotspot internet, but I will when I get a chance. Here's what I can say right now before I check out again.

Yes, I reacted as if your power role claiming was significant b/c I thought it WAS significant. You did it right at the beginning of night 1 as if to day, hey baddie kill ME. That is what made it significant. I don't think a civ would put it out there right at that point. If/when you claimed that in the beginning of the game, it wasn't as significant to me.

I don't want to vote MP today. He's barely here and I think it would be a mistake. I am thinking Sorsha or Quin and here is why. Quin b/c of his power role claim right at the beginning of Night 1 when the killer is thinking about who to kill. And Sorsha b/c of her Day 1 lack of contributions. Searching for Walk is all she did.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Can you tell me your feelings about voting for either INH or DF?
My Banners:
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

G-Man wrote:Can you tell me your feelings about voting for either INH or DF?
Dude.

Are you gonna explain anything about your reads?

Are you gonna say anything more about why you think I'm bad other than "tin foil"?

Are you honestly expecting us to give you content without you giving any analysis in return- only vague illogical justifications?

I was honestly really liking most of the content you made in D1, but this is just getting ridiculous.

I'm going to put my vote on G-Man until he explains himself. And I also reserve the right to leave it there if I'm not thrilled with the answers.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

THE RULES wrote:8) All votes are changeable.
I'm not able to change my vote on this poll, what gives Golden?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Golden wrote:There haven't been any rule changes,
Hmm...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

insertnamehere wrote:
Curiouser and curiouser. I'll touch on any addenda to my prior reads tomorrow at lunch.

Glad I didn't vote yet.
My Banners:
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

G-Man wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Curiouser and curiouser. I'll touch on any addenda to my prior reads tomorrow at lunch.

Glad I didn't vote yet.
Dude, you aren't Columbo. You don't have to wait until the last second to tell us what you really think.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Come to terms with the fact that my mafia playing schedule is whack or you're in for a loooong game. This is quite normal for me, so please stop playing it up like it's a big honking deal.
My Banners:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

insertnamehere wrote:
the box is checked and I can change mine. Refresh?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm so dramatic :rolleyes:

But seriously, my internet provider is a piece of shit and it's a miracle that they fixed it before the weekend, otherwise we'd probably be stuck without internet until Monday.

It's dinner time so for now I'm doing other things, but I'll pick up my slack sometime tonight.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I can edit my posts. I don't think this is a permission I am supposed to have.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I can't change my votes either, yeah.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

very odd. I've got marmot on it. If it doesn't work we will revert to thread voting.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Elohcin wrote:

Yes, I reacted as if your power role claiming was significant b/c I thought it WAS significant. You did it right at the beginning of night 1 as if to day, hey baddie kill ME. That is what made it significant. I don't think a civ would put it out there right at that point. If/when you claimed that in the beginning of the game, it wasn't as significant to me.

I don't want to vote MP today. He's barely here and I think it would be a mistake. I am thinking Sorsha or Quin and here is why. Quin b/c of his power role claim right at the beginning of Night 1 when the killer is thinking about who to kill. And Sorsha b/c of her Day 1 lack of contributions. Searching for Walk is all she did.
I get that you think it would be more significant given the timing of either post, but you admitted in your earlier post that you didn't even notice it the first time. In that lies my qualm with you, because any civ-minded player who reacted so strongly to a role-claim should not have missed one in the first place, regardless of its circumstantial significance. You could very well be a baddie who's not giving enough scrutiny to the early-game, making the mistake of thinking it's not particularly relevant content.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:
G-Man wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
G-Man wrote:Clamming up on suspicions until I see lists from DF and MP, sorry. I don't want my newest thoughts influencing their lists.
You think you're that influential?

Whatever dude.
Certainly not. I just don't want to add anything new to the pot. Baddies will look at what's out there and calibrate their faux-suspicions ever so slightly to the ebb and flow of everyone else. The lower portion of DFaraday's recent list didn't surprise me much because he had mentioned Eloh and I as his prime suspects earlier.

I'm most curious to see what MP thinks of all us Hatchlings.

Linki: I've shared quite a bit, I think. I verbally poked and prodded a few people, threw out some ideas (some wilder than others), and have been receptive to Q&A. The only things I've held out on have been my location claim for N1 and my revised rainbow list. Calling me reluctant to share is a bit of a stretch.
Refusing to share your reads because bad dudes might, I dunno, "calibrate their faux-suspicions" around this sure-to-be prophetic rainbow list seems pretty silly to me, because all you're really doing is making the civilians less informed.

Also think it's funny that you demand everyone else's rainbow list, but treat your own like some sacred text which only you can see.
You're twisting facts, INH. G-Man holding back his updated reads until two others have presented theirs only deprives us of information for as long as those players withhold their reads. It's not as clear cut as you're painting it.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DFaraday wrote:I've mostly agreed with INH's thoughts, and Quin reads sincere to me, even though I'm not a fan of his Soneji vote. Still, it doesn't feel as opportunistic as some of the later votes.

G-Man's reluctance to share throughout this game makes me view him more suspiciously as well.
I would call your dislike of my Soneji vote and my placement on the top tier of your rainbow list a contradiction. Is my sincerity enough for you? Is there a more specific reason that you would call me town?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:
Dude.

Are you gonna explain anything about your reads?

Are you gonna say anything more about why you think I'm bad other than "tin foil"?

Are you honestly expecting us to give you content without you giving any analysis in return- only vague illogical justifications?

I was honestly really liking most of the content you made in D1, but this is just getting ridiculous.

I'm going to put my vote on G-Man until he explains himself. And I also reserve the right to leave it there if I'm not thrilled with the answers.
Most of this is just a blatant discredit of G-Man's content.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:I can't change my votes either, yeah.
Try harder.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm so sorry for not being around; my temporary abundance of free time has nearly all but vanished since I'm trying to get all this teaching and dissertation committee / topic formation work done before I leave for Cincinnati next week.

I'll be back within the next few hours to catch up.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Cuz we might as well have one for in here:

DFaraday
Elohcin
G-Man
Insertnamehere
MovingPictures07
Quin
Ricochet
My Banners:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Unfortunately I'm going to be unexpectedly busy this afternoon, so I'm going to speed-catch up in GYBE, then here, and hopefully I'll have time to be back at EoD but it's uncertain.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Clawing my way through notes and comparing ISO's from before and during Lockdown. Here's what I gathered on DF:

Day 1:
-Roleplay
-Roleplay plus advising me to ease off the in-your-face aspect of my roleplay a smidge
-G-Man's plan is flawed but that doesn't make him bad for throwing it out there
-Cheeky reference catch that I missed
-Agrees with Rico's skepticism of Eloh

Night 1:
-Angry post about an out-of-nowhere lynch of Soneji. Theorizes about Soneji voters being bad and a save attempt.
-Chastising Scotty for his vote rationale
-Not amused by Sorsha's potential hypocrisy

Day 2 (inside Hatch):
-Suggests Eloh and G-Man as potential killers since they were Rico's top suspects
-Suggests G-Man more suspicious because he claimed a location later. States he is inclined to vote for a Hatchling because Rico's death suggests killer is among us.
-Rainbow list
-Follow-up thoughts on list. Says G-Man's been reluctant to share.
-Rescinds his comment on G-Man being reluctant to share

-----------------------------

DF isn't one to post much early on. I've gotten used to that. His Day 1 content improves as the day goes on. I get why he looks to Rico's theory on Eloh. I'm guilty of singling her out first to look for slips/vibes as well. I just happen to disagree with it this time.

Night 1 struck me as a stark departure from his Day 1 tone. It was a very strong reaction. Maybe I just don't remember seeing him do this in prior games but it was a sharp change in direction for him. It's only my interpretation but it felt like his progression was like
:P ---> :nicenod: ---> :sparta:

He expresses a lack of amusement or points fingers at a few people before the lockdown.

After Rico dies, his thought process is right to stay inside the Hatch. I agree that it sure looks we've got a killer among us. I don't plan on voting for a Beach Body today either. I don't really buy the notion that I am more suspicious because I waited so long to claim a location. Eloh claimed first and I claimed last. DF even location claimed third overall and with his first post of the game. I would like to hear more rationale behind why it makes me more suspicious, because I can think of a several location claim strategies, an easy one being "all baddies claim early-to-mid day and cast shade on late claimers."

I can also poke holes in the "Rico's top suspects are the most suspicious because he died" theory but I'm sure he sees the setup potential there.

I liked his full rainbow list. It's above and beyond what I asked for but I can also see a baddie doing that.

I don't know overall. It's 50-50 for me whether a baddie would come out swinging Day 2. In smaller games like these, it's not a bad idea. Mislynch another civ, get egg on your face, and slip back into the crowd. Given that I've made myself an easier target with my roleplay, I doubt people would policy lynch him over leading a charge against me.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Come back when you can, MP. I'll leave you this commentary on yourself to look over:

Day 1:
-His first game-relevant post (a town read on Daisy) comes over halfway through the Day phase
-Apology for focusing too much on another game
-Comes back to the game with two hours left on the clock
-Lots of little catch-up comments, mostly agreeing with people, then he starts asking questions
-Prods Soneji's assertion that G-Man's later posts reek of scum
-Finds fault in Quin's suspicions of him for being a late claimer
-POE's three current Hatchlings off his D1 suspect list
-Asks Dom to add depth to his bad vibes for G-Man
-After snark from Soneji, he starts to poke holes in Soneji's suspicions of G-Man
-Shade on Sorsha. He votes for her for a moment but backs off when she says she's in a car but doesn't actually answer his question.
-Makes the first mention of a CFD after easing off of Sorsha and feling meh about Eloh
-Says he's contemplating Rico and Soneji
-Votes Soneji

Night 1:
-Promises to be involved in this game more
-Short back and forth with INH about scrutinizing Soneji voters
-Finds fault with DF's thought process on the possibility of a save
-Mentions Eloh focused on Soneji votes

Day 2 (in the Hatch):
-Shoot, sorry guys. I'll try to catch up.

---------------------------

A lot of my suspicion for MP stems from the cycle of his activity. There's all but nothing all day phase and then he comes in, asks a couple of questions, plants a few seeds of doubt, and is (dare I say) the originator, though not first voter, of the Soneji CFD. We haven't played together often enough, so I'll ask the rest of you- is that normal MP behavior? Is that distracted MP behavior? I get that he is focused on another game and hasn't taken in all the little details but he sure commented on a number of them. Then he disappears again when relatively little discussion has focused on him.

I get being busy in real life and with another game (though one could argue that's why you shouldn't play more than one game at a time), but to open the floodgates in the last two hours only to slam those gates shut again stands out to me. Unfortunately for MP, I won't be able to look past that until he's here on a consistent basis. I feel like MP wouldn't stand for a player being non-participatory for most of a phase; coming in late with pokes, prods, and shade; and all but leading a random vote switch over a more careful and focused approach. For that reason, I cannot let him "get away with it" here.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Claiming the Hatch again for Night 2, in case this lockdown ends. I suggest we all claim a location again so we're not ambiguous targets. Something tells me Golden the Coward ;) won't specify where a non-claimer gets killed.
My Banners:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Can someone please confirm they can change their votes?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Changes can be made! I voted for the host/dead option to test it out. Yes, my vote is able to be changed. Looks like the problem is fixed.

Does this mean the lockdown is over? :daisy:
My Banners:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

G-Man wrote:Does this mean the lockdown is over? :daisy:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

No.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have to go sooner than expected. Apologies for by subpar play this game, but things are ramping up for me. I'll definitely be back closer to EoD though.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

I get that you think it would be more significant given the timing of either post, but you admitted in your earlier post that you didn't even notice it the first time. In that lies my qualm with you, because any civ-minded player who reacted so strongly to a role-claim should not have missed one in the first place, regardless of its circumstantial significance. You could very well be a baddie who's not giving enough scrutiny to the early-game, making the mistake of thinking it's not particularly relevant content.
I work at home part time WHILE raising three beloved children. I also homeschool these children. Three different ages, three different curricula. I do all household chores (except about 95% of the cooking). I'm the age 7-9 coordinator for my kids' homeschool group. I sing in a band. I am a civ in a mafia game. And on top of all that right now I am working to pack up our entire home by myself. I think it's alright if I miss or forget one of your posts.
I think these are both civs, G.

Not caught up but posting anyway.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

I work at home part time WHILE raising three beloved children. I also homeschool these children. Three different ages, three different curricula. I do all household chores (except about 95% of the cooking). I'm the age 7-9 coordinator for my kids' homeschool group. I sing in a band. I am a civ in a mafia game. And on top of all that right now I am working to pack up our entire home by myself. I think it's alright if I miss or forget one of your posts.
I think these are both civs, G.

Not caught up but posting anyway.
I hope you know I wasn't trying to suggest that you weren't putting in effort or anything, Eloh. I was thinking about your current moving situation as I wrote that and I was trying to keep it as separate as possible. But in a strictly game-related context, I just don't see a situation where you would miss such a significant post, even if you were just skimming.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll be staying in the hatch too. I've become complacent.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I am staying in the hatch even if we are allowed out :D

And, Quin...no hard feelings. Just crazy busy and exhausted. And somehow I missed it. Does that really make a huge impact on how you feel about me? I mean, I remember power roles being discussed. I remember golden saying there were 3 power roles. I remember people claiming power roles. But I didn't pay much attention to that at the time. It was beginning of day 1 and people were claiming all kind of crap. I didn't put too much into it. It was only the fact that you claimed right as the killers were probably thinking about who to kill that it specifically caught my attention.

Anyway....that is not the only reason I think you're bad out of those here at the hatch. And some of it is process of elimination. I think if MP were bad, he would be more involved. I think G is contributing. The only thing that irks me about him was his waiting until end of day to decide where he would lay his head at night. I think DF and INH sound civ. I could vote for Sorsha again. I really think she is bad this game. I just hate doing so when I haven't been able to hear from her all day. But, what the heck. I may still vote Sorsha. Please...tell me why you would want to claim a power role as a civ. Help me understand this.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by DFaraday »

At work, probably won't get a chance to post again before EOD. Voting G-Man and staying in the hatch. I like consistency, plus all the good music is here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Elohcin wrote:I am staying in the hatch even if we are allowed out :D

And, Quin...no hard feelings. Just crazy busy and exhausted. And somehow I missed it. Does that really make a huge impact on how you feel about me? I mean, I remember power roles being discussed. I remember golden saying there were 3 power roles. I remember people claiming power roles. But I didn't pay much attention to that at the time. It was beginning of day 1 and people were claiming all kind of crap. I didn't put too much into it. It was only the fact that you claimed right as the killers were probably thinking about who to kill that it specifically caught my attention.

Anyway....that is not the only reason I think you're bad out of those here at the hatch. And some of it is process of elimination. I think if MP were bad, he would be more involved. I think G is contributing. The only thing that irks me about him was his waiting until end of day to decide where he would lay his head at night. I think DF and INH sound civ. I could vote for Sorsha again. I really think she is bad this game. I just hate doing so when I haven't been able to hear from her all day. But, what the heck. I may still vote Sorsha. Please...tell me why you would want to claim a power role as a civ. Help me understand this.
It does have an impact. You're admitting to not reading through the early game, and my qualm with that is highlighted in an earlier post.

I claimed it because I have a power role. Why would I want to claim a power role as a baddie?
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll be catching up shortly.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I am staying in the hatch even if we are allowed out :D

It does have an impact. You're admitting to not reading through the early game, and my qualm with that is highlighted in an earlier post.

I claimed it because I have a power role. Why would I want to claim a power role as a baddie?
Now, I have been nice, but now you are upsetting me. I have read every post this game. I never said I didn't. I said I remember people talking power roles. Do you always remember who said what? C'mon. I have been working so hard in all aspects to keep up with life and you are going to say I am admitting to not reading? NOT TRUE! I am so stretched thin right now and I will not let you tell me I didn't do something I did.

You didn't answer my question. Why would you WANT to claim your power role as a civ? What of that benefits you? You are just making yourself vulnerable to a night kill.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Can't you think of a reason for a civve to claim a power role?
My Banners:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

G-Man wrote:Could you all humor me for a minute? I'm pretty convinced that one of us is going to die since there are more denizens of the Hatch tonight. Of the seven of us, who do you think is most likely to be killed?

In the off chance I am wrong, who do you think will be killed at the beach?
G-Man, what's the point of this question? How does it assist in your determination of others' alignments?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Curiosity satisfaction. It didn't help me determine anyone's alignments and I don't think I was even trying to use it as such. A question popped into my mind so I asked it.
My Banners:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:Here's a hypothesis: Just going by the fact that we're in lockdown, if Golden is being realistic (which I imagine he is), we shouldn't physically be able to lynch outside of us that are in the hatch. So if we did vote outside of us, maybe we'd get a no lynch.

If Golden wants to tell me that I'm an absolute moron and should never post again, he can do that too.
Don't be silly. The word 'moron' is saved only for vanilla civilians who claim cop and then claim to have red peeked the real cop, causing himself to get lynched and the cop to get NKed immediately after (thanks for handing me that win, MP! It's still one of my favourites!). It also only gets paired with the word 'suicidal'.

As for your statement of what might happen... :shrug:
:haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

G-Man wrote:Curiosity satisfaction. It didn't help me determine anyone's alignments and I don't think I was even trying to use it as such. A question popped into my mind so I asked it.
I just don't understand why that would be a conversation you would engage in, so I'm trying to understand, that's all. Thanks for responding.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:G-Man

Eloh
DFaraday

MovingPictures07

insertnamehere

I'll find time today to elaborate on these individually.
That's about what I've earned with my play so far, so I can understand that placement.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

G-Man wrote:Can't you think of a reason for a civve to claim a power role?
I want to hear HIS reason. I am up in the air between him and Sorsha. I cannot hear from Sorsha. I CAN hear from him. But he isn't trying to help himself.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:I hit play and danced a jig, G. Thanks for the music.
Quin wrote:Me, because I have a power role.
Why would you say this. Do you WANT to be killed? Or are you mafia? :shrug:

I was thinking MP as well. I think he is civ and I can imagine the baddies picking to off him early.

------------------------------
woah woah woah.....this is nuts. So we are stuck in the hatch for day 2? And Rico is dead. So one of the Hatchlings are bad for sure.
What specifically have I done or said to have you reading me as town?

Return to “Previous Heists”