Marmot- Posts- Lynched Day 5- Huma Abedin
MacDougall- Posts- Killed Night 5- Brian Fallon
DFaraday- Posts- Lynched Day 6- Chelsea Clinton
DrWilgy- Posts- Killed Night 6- Robby Mook

THE STORY SO FAR:

RED vs. BLUE and pre-game posts: BLUE vs. RED game posts:
Day 0: Inauguration Day
Day 1: Rise Up (morning)
Day 1: Can't We Just Drone This Guy?- Scotty is lynched. He was Julian Assange, an indie role.
Night 1: I Wish- Elohcin is forced out of the administration thanks to John Podesta's emails. She was Jennifer Palmieri, a vanilla civvie.
Day 2: I Think Life is Sacred- S~V~S is lynched. She was Vice President Tim Kaine, a vanilla civvie.
Night 2: Cheers to the Fall- FZ. is kicked out of the White House for fooling around with interns. She was former President Bill Clinton, a nearly unlynchable civvie.
Day 3: Cruz Control- Jackofhearts2005 is lynched. He was Ted Cruz, Republican baddie!
Night 3: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic- No one dies.
Day 4: Every Decision That They Take Has Enormous Consequences- Quin is lynched. He was Sidney Blumenthal, a vanilla civvie.
Night 4: Suddenly I See- TheFloyd73 quits the Clinton Administration. He was Cheryl Mills, a vanilla civvie.
Day 5: There's No Detail Too Small for Me- Marmot is lynched. He was Huma Abedin, a vanilla civvie.
Night 5: Brave- After calling out reporters as 'fake news,' MacDougall leaves the administration. He was Brian Fallon, a vanilla civvie.
Day 6: Most People Are Really Nice- DFaraday is lynched. He was Chelsea Clinton, a vanilla civvie.
Night 6: Takin' Care of Business- DrWilgy is forced out thanks to more Podesta emails. He was Robby Mook, a vanilla civvie.
Endgame: Stronger- Long Con (Hillary Clinton) and Epignosis (Tom Perez) resign from office. The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy has won!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Re: BLUE vs. RED

Post by G-Man »

RULES AND WHATNOT

GAMEPLAY
1) Day periods last 48 hours. Night periods last 24 hours, but all PMs must be sent to the host within 23 hours so night posts can be written in a timely fashion.
2) Day 0 will last 24 hours but may be extended to 48 if not everyone has checked in/read their role PM.
3) Votes in the poll are the only votes that count. It's helpful but not mandatory that you declare your vote in the thread in a way that stands out to the host.
4) All votes are changeable. Per Executive Order #13767, all votes are now final. Votes may not be changed.
5) A tied lynch will result in no lynch. Votes matter.
6) Standard alignment wincons are in effect.
7) Dead is dead; you don't get to come back from that. Dead players will have their BTSC right removed.
8) Roles will be revealed upon death.
9) All players get to vote via PM for game MVP at the end of the game.
10) This game is closed setup.

RULES
1)Respect your fellow players, your host, and your MOD.
1a) Don't be an asshat.
1b) Don't get butthurt.
2) If youfeel like another player is out of line or making/taking things personally, contact the MOD- Dom.
3) No BTSC regarding the game outside of the game thread(s). Players are told in their rolecard if they have BTSC. If you don't have it, don't engage in it. Violating this rule will result in a modkill.
4) No editing or deleting posts.
5) Self-voting is not permitted.
6) Double-targeting is not allowed.
7) Info-dumping and role-claiming are forbidden.
8) Off-topic posts should be in OT Green.
9) Dead players are to post in Dead Red.
10) Non-Players should post in Non-Player Blue. We'll have a spectator chat if you're really interested in game details.
11) This is the host's color. Do not post in this color.
12) Participation is mandatory. Anyone who misses two votes AND fails to post during that time will be automatically replaced. If no replacements are available, a modkill may occur. If you sign up, please play. If you can't play, request replacement.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Re: BLUE vs. RED

Post by G-Man »

REVEALED ROLES

CIVVIES:

HUMA ABEDIN
Hillary Clinton's right-hand woman and a vanilla civvie.

SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL
Counselor to President Hillary Clinton, long-time Clinton strategist and confidant, and now Counselor to the President. Vanilla civvie.

BILL CLINTON
Former President of the United States and currently serving as First Gentleman, Bill still has plenty of the charisma that launched the Clinton political dynasty. Only losing three of 12 votes in his political career (House, Governor, and impeachment), he has a 75% chance of surviving every time he collects the most votes in a lynch poll. His ability to survive lynches has no impact on a tie lynch if he is involved with one. Tied lynch polls result in no lynch.

CHELSEA CLINTON
No one in the Hillary Clinton administration knows why she came back to the White House with her parents. She holds no official roll in the administration and is a vanilla civvie.

BRIAN FALLON
White House Press Secretary and a vanilla civvie.

VICE PRESIDENT TIM KAINE
Vice Presidents are like mushrooms. They're kept in the dark and fed crap. Vanilla civvie.

CHERYL MILLS
Longtime Clinton ally and Hillary Clinton's Chief of Staff. Vanilla civvie.

ROBBY MOOK
Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign manager and now Counselor to the President. Vanilla civvie.

JENNIFER PALMIERI
Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign communications director and now the White House Director of Communications. Vanilla civvie.

THE VAST RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY:

SENATOR TED CRUZ
Still bitter about a stinging election defeat, you have sworn to prevent the Hillary Clinton Administration from making any meaningful change for the nation. Member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy and a vanilla baddie.

WILDCARD:

JULIAN ASSANGE
Founder of WikiLeaks and an expert at stirring the pot, you are no fan of the United States government. Each night, and also Day 0, you will receive a dossier on any player of your choice, learning their role. You may not abstain from receiving these dossiers and you may only keep up to two dossiers a secret at a time. Once you have dossiers in your posession, you may choose to either implicate or expose one of the dossier subjects. Implicating exposes their role in the game thread. Exposing them will eliminate them from the game. While you have no love for the Republican Party, you can win with them, so long as you do not implicate or expose anyone on their side. As long as you keep implicating and exposing Democrats, the Republicans will not be able to nightkill you. Should you implicate or expose a Republican, you will have to win as a last man standing. At the beginning of the game, you may select one player to bring down with you should you be lynched or nightkilled. You must make this decision before receiving any dossiers and your decision cannot be changed. If this player dies before you in the game, your selection will not be made known to the rest of the game thread.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Day 0- BLUE vs. RED

Post by G-Man »

INAUGURATION DAY

(FRIDAY, JANUARY 20, 2017)

Hillary Clinton hadn't even been sworn in yet and the day was off to a rocky start. Rumors swirled for days that she planned to pardon the Wisconsin election workers whocharged with conspiracy to commit election fraud but now the speculation in the press as to whether those pardons would come day one of her presidency was at a fever pitch. To make matters worse, at 5:00 a.m. EST, Julian Assange made good on his promise to release the emails of a member of the Clinton campaign.

As vital as John Podesta had been to the Clinton's and their political careers, he now found himself at a lukewarm arm's-length distance from the incoming administration. Once the news media got a taste of Assange's highlights, they moved in like piranhas. Liberal outlets were up in arms with the contents of some of Clinton's Wall Street speeches; centrist outlets admonished the campaign and DNC chair Donna Brazile for colluding on debate questions; and conservative outlets went off the rails with any little thing they could, from perceived efforts to undermine religious groups to Clinton campaign staffers' unsavory opinions of Chelsea Clinton. Nobody seemed too concerned with Podesta's recipe for creamy risotto, which is quite satisfying. Within an hour, Podesta's name was conspicuously absent from the list of people holding the title of Counselor to the President.

And now it was time for her to address the nation. For someone who lived in a fishbowl, Hillary Clinton hated being the center of attention. There was no diverting attention today, or so she thought. She sighed as she stared out the tinted limousine windows. The car was nicknamed 'The Beast,' a moniker whose eschatological meaning was not lost on fundamentalist Christians and their warped view of reality. If the car was 'The Beast,' did that make her the Antichrist? The very thought made her chuckle and crack the first smile of the day.

The parade route was full of people, though crowd size paled in comparison to those of her predecessor. She wasn't as charismatic as most former Presidents and the election was rife with controversy even within her own party. It didn't help that it was overcast with sporadic light showers expected throughout the day. Nevertheless, the show of emotion and support in the crowds endeared her. Women from all over the country had brought their daughters to witness a historic event for women in America. All that joy and pride would soon lead to confusion and questions, though no one could have predicted it. Well, one person saw it coming. Planned it even.

All the pomp and circumstance flowed as expected and as scheduled. Photographers lined the hallways of the Capitol, members of Congress, dignitaries, and special guests reached out to shake her hand as she made her way. Tim Kaine was sworn into office by Chief Justice John Roberts. In an unprecedented move, all three of the top court's female justices took part in swearing in Hillary Clinton as President of the United States. The crowd cheered, Hillary smiled, waved, and approached the microphone to make her first address as President.

"Thank you. Thank you. I am humbled by this show of support. All morning, people have been reminding me that history is being made today. I see it in the faces of all the mothers, daughters, and grandmothers- let's not forget them- who have come here to be witnesses firsthand, as well as those watching at home or at work. Today we can finally say that no job is off limits.

"But while today is historic for women in a good way, we're also living in historically negative times as well. It goes without saying, but this election has cast a light on how fractured America has become. Having different opinions can be good, but not when the differences between us become our focus. If we break down barriers, communicate honestly with each other, and respect each other, then together we can make America whole again."

Suddenly, an explosion of feedback overcame the speakers at the Capitol and across the Mall. Video feeds to all the viewing stations up and down the Mall flashed static. No one among the sea of people knew it but audio and video feeds were being disrupted by every network broadcasting coverage of the inauguration. When the torrent of feedback stopped, all video coverage showed a live feed of a gaunt but pretty blonde woman. Try as they might, no one would be able to stop the high-jacking feed.

"Good afternoon," the woman said. "My name is Pamela Brown. You may recognize me from my work as a reporter on CNN, where I have worked for several years. Recently, however, I took part in a covert mission called Operation Cobalt. Conceived and funded by power players with both ties and interests in the Democratic Party, Operation Cobalt's goal was to destabilize and sabotage the campaign of Donald J. Trump. Our mission was not to kill Mr. Trump, nor were we connected in any way to Jared Kushner or his assassination plot.

"In March of 2016, I was recruited to act as a replacement in Operation Cobalt. In July, I underwent plastic surgery to alter my appearance. My assignment was to replace Tiffany Trump on the campaign trail. I was called into active duty in mid-August. Our operatives abducted Miss Trump and I seamlessly took her place with other Operation Cobalt members embedded within the Trump campaign. Since the demise of Donald Trump's campaign, I have had plastic surgery to return my appearance to normal. All other embedded members of my team have since had similar procedures and returned to their normal lives and occupations.

"My conspirators and I came from different walks of life and different fields of work. We were united under one common goal- undermine the election to ensure Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes President. Polling data before Mr. Trump's death suggests that we were well on our way to succeeding. While I was proud of my work with Operation Cobalt, I cannot keep living a lie. My conscience will not let me live in peace. How can I report on politics and hold government officials accountable when I myself committed one of the most egregious political crimes in the modern era?

"You may consider me a whistle-blower but really I am just a traitor to both the media and to the nation. I am fully prepared to face the consequences of my actions and I am willing to assist prosecutors in exposing and bringing to justice everyone involved in this great injustice. Thank you."

After a brief blast of static, audio and video feeds returned to normal, revealing a stunned Hillary Clinton trying to make sense of what she just heard. When she tried to assure the crowd that she knew nothing about what Pamela Brown said, she broke into a coughing fit. Somewhere in the crowd, Debbie Wasserman Schultz did her best to remain calm and fight back tears. This was going to get ugly.

THE GAME HAS BEGUN
DAY 0 WILL LAST FOR 24 HOURS
My Banners:
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Day 0- BLUE vs. RED

Post by Golden »

first
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hi dudes. Leaving for work now. Be back in a few hours.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

First ontopic post.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Elohcin »

First is the worst. Second is the best.

linki: stupid marmot ruining my cool post.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I already have a civilian read of Elohcin (because she called me stupid).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Alright, let's get this show presidency on the road.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Checking in.

Just putting out that I did in fact read my role card on Day 0 this time, since I missed some instructions in GoC.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I don't know where to place my vote. The poll assumes we like Clinton. **scratches head** I think I will have to pick pantsuits.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Elohcin wrote:I don't know where to place my vote. The poll assumes we like Clinton. **scratches head** I think I will have to pick pantsuits.
Lol do you not?

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Quin »

I forgot that G-Man likes to make me get up at 6 in the morning to be around for EoD.

Hello everyone, I'm Quin and I do not know what I'm doing.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 102

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote:I already have a civilian read of Elohcin (because she called me stupid).
You're bad
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TheFloyd73 wrote:Alright, let's get this show presidency on the road.
Please actually make posts
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 62

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I don't know where to place my vote. The poll assumes we like Clinton. **scratches head** I think I will have to pick pantsuits.
Lol do you not?
I do. And I like her policies, although I also like her Pantsuits. So voting for policies.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 179

Post by thellama73 »

I'm here! Let's do this.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I think it's clear my vote is an ironic one.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

thellama73 wrote:I think it's clear my vote is an ironic one.
Haha thanks for clarifying
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Hmm, seems a tad sketchy.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The poll doesn't assume you like Clinton, it asks you to find one thing about her that you do like. Different thing.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:The poll doesn't assume you like Clinton, it asks you to find one thing about her that you do like. Different thing.
There was nothing on the poll I liked, so I vote for the thing which didn't exist. :D

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote:The poll doesn't assume you like Clinton, it asks you to find one thing about her that you do like. Different thing.
That's assuming you like anything about her. There's not even an option for Non-players on this poll. You're either with Her or you're not!

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I don't think it exists for any politician, really. I think time will tell that most of the dishonesty in the Clinton house was him rather than her, but meh. I am here to play not argue :hugs:

Linki, well it is asking you to try. That's why there is an option for Pantsuits, I guess, lol.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am here to play, not argue, as well! So let's play.

SVS, would you rather lynch mafia or civilians this game?

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S and Llama have exercised wisdom. This game is supposed to be lighter in tone than its predecessor and more tongue-in-cheek as well.

Two Hillary Points to each of them!

:clap:
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Who is Hillary Clinton?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:I am here to play, not argue, as well! So let's play.

I want to lynch Mafia for sure. You?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

G-Man wrote:S~V~S and Llama have exercised wisdom. This game is supposed to be lighter in tone than its predecessor and more tongue-in-cheek as well.

Yay :clap:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I am here to play, not argue, as well! So let's play.

I want to lynch Mafia for sure. You?
Me too. I'm glad we're on the same page.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Scotty wrote:
Lol do you not?
No, but like llama and SVS, I am here to play, not debate.
TheFloyd73 wrote:
Hmm, seems a tad sketchy.
What is sketchy about it?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Lol do you not?
No, but like llama and SVS, I am here to play, not debate.
If you're angling for Hillary Points, you're too late.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'd like to vote for the secret option, Ronald McDonald.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Quin wrote:Who is Hillary Clinton?
-5 Hillary Points for Quin, even if he does live in one of the 14% of alternate universes in which Hillary Clinton lost the election.
S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:S~V~S and Llama have exercised wisdom. This game is supposed to be lighter in tone than its predecessor and more tongue-in-cheek as well.

Hillary Clinton appreciates genuine displays of appreciation. +1 Hillary Points for S~V~S.
My Banners:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am in Pantsuit Nirvana.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I know you can iron pantsuits, but how do you iron honesty?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote:
Quin wrote:Who is Hillary Clinton?
-5 Hillary Points for Quin, even if he does live in one of the 14% of alternate universes in which Hillary Clinton lost the election.
S~V~S wrote:

Hillary Clinton appreciates genuine displays of appreciation. +1 Hillary Points for S~V~S.
+100 McDonalds points for Quin, and a free McFlurry.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I would like this FZ. person to check in. I don't think I've played with him before.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:I would like this FZ. person to check in. I don't think I've played with him before.
FZ is a she, and it's good to have her back.

Are you two teammates?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Marmot wrote:
Quin wrote:I would like this FZ. person to check in. I don't think I've played with him before.

Are you two teammates?
I don't know, I haven't checked her role card.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Marmot wrote:
You don't iron it, but you have to take it out and shake the dust out of it once in a while, Metalmarsh89.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:
Marmot wrote:

Are you two teammates?
Have Scotty do it, I hear he's good at that.
thellama73 wrote:
Marmot wrote:
You don't iron it, but you have to take it out and shake the dust out of it once in a while, Metalmarsh89.
I would prefer if you called me themarmot73.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

thellama73 wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Who is MetalMarsh89? :mafia:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Marmot wrote:
Quin wrote:
Marmot wrote:

Are you two teammates?
thellama73 wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Yeah I'll check her role card

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Quin wrote:
Marmot wrote:

Are you two teammates?
thellama73 wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Yeah I'll check her role card
I'll give you 30 McDonald points.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 329

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:Hillary Clinton hadn't even been sworn in yet and the day was off to a rocky start. Rumors swirled for days that she planned to pardon the Wisconsin election workers whocharged with conspiracy to commit election
Committing election is unforgivable.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 150

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi everyone! I'm a doctor and Epignosis is bad!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote:
G-Man wrote:Hillary Clinton hadn't even been sworn in yet and the day was off to a rocky start. Rumors swirled for days that she planned to pardon the Wisconsin election workers whocharged with conspiracy to commit election
Committing election is unforgivable.
+1 Hillary Point for pointing out a mistake.

-2 Hillary Points for doing so in public.
My Banners:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:Hi everyone! I'm a doctor and Epignosis is bad!
What is the point of this?

Return to “Previous Heists”