GAME OVER: BLUE vs. RED

Moderator: Community Team

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Day 6- BLUE vs. RED

Post by G-Man »

DrWilgy wrote:Mislynch causes a 2v2... Is that game over or a 50/50?
:shrug:

:ninja:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 150

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey LC, why did you kill Marmot instead of DF?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 329

Post by Epignosis »

LC is my strongest suspect. I do believe he tried to pull a fast one and blundered the time. He must've pissed off Chronos.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 102

Post by MacDougall »

Sweet release
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Mac, you really were that good.

Go ahead and vote me. I didn't mess up any times, Epi. I said I was voting you "for now". That's not a last-minute vote.

I'm not going to say the things that should convince you I'm Civ. You should already be convinced. Do what you will. I'll vote someone who is not me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Mac, you really were that good.

Go ahead and vote me. I didn't mess up any times, Epi. I said I was voting you "for now". That's not a last-minute vote.

I'm not going to say the things that should convince you I'm Civ. You should already be convinced. Do what you will. I'll vote someone who is not me.
Why should I be convinced?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote:Neat, 2v4. LC and DF are the remaining baddoes and votes are final.

Mislynch causes a 2v2... Is that game over or a 50/50?
You've been saying I'm baddie all game. Why?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 179

Post by thellama73 »

DFaraday wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Neat, 2v4. LC and DF are the remaining baddoes and votes are final.

I would like an answer to this as well.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:

Because I'm so good lookin'.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

That isn't helpful.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

That isn't helpful.
Two options:

a) you're bad, you dropped the Eloh thing forever, great job, go on and win. Vote me now, they'll follow you.

b) I told you to drop the Long Con suspicion.

These are the seriously fucking true only options available to you. Read them and know them. I don't have a defense for you. I have sucked ass all game and I already apologized for it. You can win or lose now, I can't help you.

'Cause, you know, that "time forgetting" thing you are saying about me now is so good. Damn, I almost had a BRILLIANT baddie plan but I forgot what day it was! No.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'd like to discuss Wilgy as an option for today. He's been quietly smug the last few rounds, with his comments like "oh a tie, neat." and so forth. No one has really been looking at him, and I wonder if he hasn't started to get quite confident in his chances. I'll be doing a thorough reread of him before voting.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

thellama73 wrote:I'd like to discuss Wilgy as an option for today. He's been quietly smug the last few rounds, with his comments like "oh a tie, neat." and so forth. No one has really been looking at him, and I wonder if he hasn't started to get quite confident in his chances. I'll be doing a thorough reread of him before voting.
A quick glance over his voting records shows that he didn't vote for Jack at any point. But what I thought was interesting was that on Day 3 he didn't vote for me even though Wilgy voted at a time when another vote on me and a little more pressure could have swung the lynch away from Jack once again. Maybe he didn't want to look like he was saving a teammate.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

That isn't helpful.
Two options:

a) you're bad, you dropped the Eloh thing forever, great job, go on and win. Vote me now, they'll follow you.

b) I told you to drop the Long Con suspicion.

These are the seriously fucking true only options available to you. Read them and know them. I don't have a defense for you. I have sucked ass all game and I already apologized for it. You can win or lose now, I can't help you.

'Cause, you know, that "time forgetting" thing you are saying about me now is so good. Damn, I almost had a BRILLIANT baddie plan but I forgot what day it was! No.
No sir.

"You should already be convinced" means there is evidence in your favor that I am overlooking. What is it?

I'm not playing your games. If you are good, explain why. Don't give me "You're bad" or "I told you to drop the Long Con suspicion."
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

No.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DFaraday wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'd like to discuss Wilgy as an option for today. He's been quietly smug the last few rounds, with his comments like "oh a tie, neat." and so forth. No one has really been looking at him, and I wonder if he hasn't started to get quite confident in his chances. I'll be doing a thorough reread of him before voting.
A quick glance over his voting records shows that he didn't vote for Jack at any point. But what I thought was interesting was that on Day 3 he didn't vote for me even though Wilgy voted at a time when another vote on me and a little more pressure could have swung the lynch away from Jack once again. Maybe he didn't want to look like he was saving a teammate.
Lol, didn't want to look like I was saving an outed teammate?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

As of right now, LC is getting my vote.

I could vote anybody, however.
DrWilgy

Re: Day 1- BLUE vs. RED

Post by DrWilgy »

DFaraday wrote:

Kay, day 1 we have a light dissuasion for Scotty calling out JoH.
DFaraday wrote:
Scotty wrote:Everyone's checked in, so...ima thinking one of the low posters is definitely bad.

Jackofhearts, I see you.
Wouldn't almost everyone qualify as low posters at this point?
Day 2 he enters the thread after catching up woth no thoughts other than flimsy-waver commentary.
DFaraday wrote:Finally caught up. Good result, all! RIP Elo.

I agree that there's no rush to lynch Jack, we just need to be careful about how close lynches are or he could tip the scales. Then again, I doubt he'd use that to save a teammate, but rather frame a civ.

To Sawyer: I have no suspicion of you. I randomized from everybody besides myself and it was you. That's all.
Votes Jack out of self defence and not the fact that he's an outed baddie. Interesting that he would choose to vote for Jack on self defence in spite of his comment regarding keeping him alive. I'd think that "I'm vpting for jack because he's bad" or "I'm voting for jack to get rid of his manipulation" would've been what a civ would say, but he doesn't say either of these.
DFaraday wrote:Anyway, I'm voting Jack right now for self-preservation.
Day 3, this one is a personal qualm but how does df know I'm civ when he was wrong about Mac, Fz, SVS?
DFaraday wrote:I'm putting a vote on Jack for now. I'm not liking how Wilgy has three votes right now, for what seem to be three different reasons. Llama for the visual, but also a little because he didn't like Wilgy's SVS vote. Epi because he finds Wilgy's case against him forced and fabricated. LC because he doesn't like how jokey Wilgy is playing?

For the record, I don't agree with Wilgy's assessment of Epi, but I can see how a civ could come to that conclusion.
Day 5, DF literally feels bad on everyone he comments on except Llama IF his bad feeling of Sawyer is correct. Also note that he specifically went out of the way to call himself vanilla. A vanilla doesn't do that, he's either a power role or mafia but w/e not going into role outing.
DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I want to know the following from everybody:

1. Where you stand on notsawyer and why.
I'm leaning bad on Notsawyer because he is tunneling Epi, forcing the facts to fit his suspicion (ie., blaming Epi alone for SVS's lynch), and cites Epi's lack of caught baddies despite the fact that Notsawyer is hardly looking at anyone but Epi, and so has also caught no baddies.

2. Where you stand on Marmot and why.
Rereading his posts, I'm finding him to be pretty inconsistent. First he cites some mild suspicion, decides to vote her over Jack, then the next day says that he's glad everyone is "seeing sense" and voting Jack, despite making a case on Epi and continually pushing it throughout that phase. I'm leaning bad towards MM, but not as much as I am Notsawyer.

3. Where you stand on Floyd and why.
The lack of a kill could indicate that the remaining baddies are uninvolved, which would implicate Floyd more than anyone (and me next, I'm aware). I'm slightly leaning bad on Floyd.

4. Where you stand on DFaraday and why.
Vanilla Civvie all the way.

5. Where you stand on Quin and why.
I don't really recall Quin's activity this game. I'll need to look into him.

6. Where you stand on thellama73 and why.
If I'm right about Notsawyer being bad, it's unlikely Llama also is given the timing of his vote for Notsawyer on Day 1, when the lynch could still have gone that way. His Jack suspicion was also consistent and felt genuine. Leaning civ.

7. Where you stand on Long Con and why.
LC hasn't felt entirely involved in this game, like he's trying to keep out of the limelight. I don't have suspicions of him per se, but I don't really feel civ about him.

You get the idea. If I left you out, it wasn't personal.

Start talking. Tell me why you're good. Tell me why others are bad. Go.
Nvm, Epi is also civ, but this is at the time when several other suspect him so cred hunting? :shrug:
DFaraday wrote:I would be fine with either Notsawyer or MM, but it seems like it's going to be between Epi and MM, and I see the case on MM, whereas I'm reading Epi as civ.
And this is why we should vote DF, according to him everyone is bad except the people that shouldn't be able to be read (i.e. me because I'm dicking around almost 80% of this game). He's buddies with JoH. Also note that LC saved DF yestersay sooo...
Image Image Image
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by notsawyer540 »

Forgive me for any typos, for I've just reunited with some Army buddies and I'm quite inebriated.

Current breakdown:

LC: I've had a civ read of him the entire game. Perhaps I'm mistaken and perhaps he's pulled a ruse on me, but he still strikes me as civ. The mistaken day thing is extremely disconcerting, and it'll factor heavily into my vote, but it won't DECIDE my vote.

Wilgy: Avoiding the Jack vote and generally being under my radar is disquieting. However, the "neat" comments don't strike me as something a baddier would do. If I were a baddie, I wouldn't comment "cool" when things happened. But that could be WIFOM. We've been pretty bad about catching the baddies this time, and Wilgy's been under my radar the whole time.

Epi: Defendended me two days ago after I attacked him and saved my life. I appreciate that, but it doesn't disqualify him from suspicion. He's brought up the Eloh thing quite a bit--almost too much. He helped us lynch the serial killer and a civ before saving me from a civ vs. civ lynch. I don't see a benefit from choosing one civ over another in a lynch lest it's a very clever ploy to make yourself seem civ.

llama: Still think he was piggybacking on Quin's idea that I made some sort of slip up on day 1, but he claims otherwise. He's given no other reason other than I was "equivocating." He's attacked me and questioned me repeatedly and unequally compared to other people. I think he's been trying to set me up for a lynch.

Dfaraday: Been one of the vote leaders for a while. He was the first person to flinch yesterday when LC evened out the votes iirc. He's been against me for a while; even when Epi changed his tune. I have a hard time seeing him bad due to his consistency, but I also have a hard time seeing him good seeing his lack of explanation for his votes. Lest I've missed it, I haven't seen much of an explanation of his suspicion of me other than "party line."

DF or Wilgy will likely get my vote. Despite my read on him, I'm not against voting for LC because of the wrong day thing. What discomforts me is not that part, but the part the next day where he evened up the votes between four people and said he was waiting to see who would flinch. Seems to me DF may be guilty because he was the first to flinch, LC may be guilty becuase he was trying to gain civ points by seeing who would, or they both are by setting up a way to subtly clear one or the other.

I'd sooner lynch DF.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

notsawyer540 wrote:LC: I've had a civ read of him the entire game. Perhaps I'm mistaken and perhaps he's pulled a ruse on me, but he still strikes me as civ. The mistaken day thing is extremely disconcerting, and it'll factor heavily into my vote, but it won't DECIDE my vote.
There is no "mistaken day thing". That didn't happen.
DF or Wilgy will likely get my vote. Despite my read on him, I'm not against voting for LC because of the wrong day thing. What discomforts me is not that part, but the part the next day where he evened up the votes between four people and said he was waiting to see who would flinch. Seems to me DF may be guilty because he was the first to flinch, LC may be guilty becuase he was trying to gain civ points by seeing who would, or they both are by setting up a way to subtly clear one or the other.
Evening up the votes is a baddie thing now? I thought we might see some real shit in a situation like that. Guess I'm just a baddie and I was wrong about that idea.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Thanks for making a case, Wilgy. I'll respond more in-depth in the morning. For now I'll just say that you have very rigid ideas about what civvies do or don't do, and someone who's playing a shoddy game like me doesn't necessarily fit your preconceived notions.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Long Con wrote:
notsawyer540 wrote:LC: I've had a civ read of him the entire game. Perhaps I'm mistaken and perhaps he's pulled a ruse on me, but he still strikes me as civ. The mistaken day thing is extremely disconcerting, and it'll factor heavily into my vote, but it won't DECIDE my vote.
There is no "mistaken day thing". That didn't happen.
Evening up the votes is a baddie thing now? I thought we might see some real shit in a situation like that. Guess I'm just a baddie and I was wrong about that idea.
You took that last bit as an accusation and you're getting a little too close to defensiveness for comfort, but I'll grant you a pass because I think it's a simple misunderstanding. I think it may have been an effort to gain civ points or otherwise mislead us, but I also believe that DF came off of that looking worse than you did--especially if you're civ. I don't see any way you're a team.
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Linki: Faraday, you're playing a shoddy game? In what ways?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

notsawyer540 wrote:Linki: Faraday, you're playing a shoddy game? In what ways?
Last post, then I'm really off for the night. :p

I'm not always reading the thread super closely, haven't been keeping tabs on player's post histories, and only bother to make slight cases when I am pressed into it or feel like I'm on the line. In other words, I've mostly been coasting.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

notsawyer540 wrote:You took that last bit as an accusation and you're getting a little too close to defensiveness for comfort, but I'll grant you a pass because I think it's a simple misunderstanding.
:confused: How is this not an accusation? How is this not worthy of a response from me??
notsawyer540 wrote:What discomforts me is not that part, but the part the next day where he evened up the votes between four people and said he was waiting to see who would flinch. Seems to me DF may be guilty because he was the first to flinch, LC may be guilty because he was trying to gain civ points by seeing who would or otherwise mislead us...
The suspicious part here is where I evened up the votes because I evened up the votes. Or I was trying to gain Civ ppints by doing the thing that makes me suspicious. Or a) tie up vote b) ??? c) mislead d) ???

Cool.
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Long Con wrote:
notsawyer540 wrote:You took that last bit as an accusation and you're getting a little too close to defensiveness for comfort, but I'll grant you a pass because I think it's a simple misunderstanding.
:confused: How is this not an accusation? How is this not worthy of a response from me??
notsawyer540 wrote:What discomforts me is not that part, but the part the next day where he evened up the votes between four people and said he was waiting to see who would flinch. Seems to me DF may be guilty because he was the first to flinch, LC may be guilty because he was trying to gain civ points by seeing who would or otherwise mislead us...
The suspicious part here is where I evened up the votes because I evened up the votes. Or I was trying to gain Civ ppints by doing the thing that makes me suspicious. Or a) tie up vote b) ??? c) mislead d) ???

Cool.
You changed your vote at the last moment. Along with Wilgy iirc. Whille I do appreciate not being lynched and not having a tie, don't tell me that doesn't seem odd.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The thing thta has me spooked about LC is his "have pity on me, I'm confused" moment. That seemed really out of character to me, as I'm used to him being confident. I have a hard time buying that it was sincere.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

notsawyer540 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Cool.
You changed your vote at the last moment. Along with Wilgy iirc. Whille I do appreciate not being lynched and not having a tie, don't tell me that doesn't seem odd.
A tie is good for the baddies. Breaking the tie isn't odd, and doesn't "seem" odd. It's what had to be done.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:The thing thta has me spooked about LC is his "have pity on me, I'm confused" moment. That seemed really out of character to me, as I'm used to him being confident. I have a hard time buying that it was sincere.
I have a hard time buying that your face is sincere.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:The thing thta has me spooked about LC is his "have pity on me, I'm confused" moment. That seemed really out of character to me, as I'm used to him being confident. I have a hard time buying that it was sincere.
I have a hard time buying that your face is sincere.
:llama:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
notsawyer540 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Cool.
A tie is good for the baddies. Breaking the tie isn't odd, and doesn't "seem" odd. It's what had to be done.
Unless Marmot couldn't move his vote there was no reason for you to nreal the tie. He hadn't thrown a defensive vote yet.

It would've been a tie had I not moved. :shrug:
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
notsawyer540 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Cool.
Unless Marmot couldn't move his vote there was no reason for you to nreal the tie. He hadn't thrown a defensive vote yet.

It would've been a tie had I not moved. :shrug:
Ok, well "nreal" not being a word aside...

Are you actually criticizing me for that when you did the exact same thing at the exact same time??? :huh:
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Re: Day 1- BLUE vs. RED

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Kay, day 1 we have a light dissuasion for Scotty calling out JoH.

Or I wondered why he would pick Jack in particular when most of us had under five posts at that point.
DFaraday wrote:
Scotty wrote:Everyone's checked in, so...ima thinking one of the low posters is definitely bad.

Jackofhearts, I see you.
Wouldn't almost everyone qualify as low posters at this point?
Day 2 he enters the thread after catching up woth no thoughts other than flimsy-waver commentary.

Sounds about right.
DFaraday wrote:Finally caught up. Good result, all! RIP Elo.

I agree that there's no rush to lynch Jack, we just need to be careful about how close lynches are or he could tip the scales. Then again, I doubt he'd use that to save a teammate, but rather frame a civ.

To Sawyer: I have no suspicion of you. I randomized from everybody besides myself and it was you. That's all.
Votes Jack out of self defence and not the fact that he's an outed baddie. Interesting that he would choose to vote for Jack on self defence in spite of his comment regarding keeping him alive. I'd think that "I'm vpting for jack because he's bad" or "I'm voting for jack to get rid of his manipulation" would've been what a civ would say, but he doesn't say either of these.

I already said I didn't think Jack was an urgent threat, but if I'm in danger of lynching I'll go for the guy most likely to get lynched besides me. Who wouldn't? Also, if I'd said either of the things you think I should have said, you'd come in and say I did a 180 from my earlier post where I said Jack wasn't a big deal at the moment.
DFaraday wrote:Anyway, I'm voting Jack right now for self-preservation.
Day 3, this one is a personal qualm but how does df know I'm civ when he was wrong about Mac, Fz, SVS?

Um, where did I say I know you're civ? I said I found it suspect that you were taking multiple votes for seemingly unrelated reasons.
DFaraday wrote:I'm putting a vote on Jack for now. I'm not liking how Wilgy has three votes right now, for what seem to be three different reasons. Llama for the visual, but also a little because he didn't like Wilgy's SVS vote. Epi because he finds Wilgy's case against him forced and fabricated. LC because he doesn't like how jokey Wilgy is playing?

For the record, I don't agree with Wilgy's assessment of Epi, but I can see how a civ could come to that conclusion.
Day 5, DF literally feels bad on everyone he comments on except Llama IF his bad feeling of Sawyer is correct. Also note that he specifically went out of the way to call himself vanilla. A vanilla doesn't do that, he's either a power role or mafia but w/e not going into role outing.

I'm a non-conformist and you're going to have to reevaluate your handbook to civvie and baddie behavior when this is all said and done.
DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I want to know the following from everybody:

1. Where you stand on notsawyer and why.
I'm leaning bad on Notsawyer because he is tunneling Epi, forcing the facts to fit his suspicion (ie., blaming Epi alone for SVS's lynch), and cites Epi's lack of caught baddies despite the fact that Notsawyer is hardly looking at anyone but Epi, and so has also caught no baddies.

2. Where you stand on Marmot and why.
Rereading his posts, I'm finding him to be pretty inconsistent. First he cites some mild suspicion, decides to vote her over Jack, then the next day says that he's glad everyone is "seeing sense" and voting Jack, despite making a case on Epi and continually pushing it throughout that phase. I'm leaning bad towards MM, but not as much as I am Notsawyer.

3. Where you stand on Floyd and why.
The lack of a kill could indicate that the remaining baddies are uninvolved, which would implicate Floyd more than anyone (and me next, I'm aware). I'm slightly leaning bad on Floyd.

4. Where you stand on DFaraday and why.
Vanilla Civvie all the way.

5. Where you stand on Quin and why.
I don't really recall Quin's activity this game. I'll need to look into him.

6. Where you stand on thellama73 and why.
If I'm right about Notsawyer being bad, it's unlikely Llama also is given the timing of his vote for Notsawyer on Day 1, when the lynch could still have gone that way. His Jack suspicion was also consistent and felt genuine. Leaning civ.

7. Where you stand on Long Con and why.
LC hasn't felt entirely involved in this game, like he's trying to keep out of the limelight. I don't have suspicions of him per se, but I don't really feel civ about him.

You get the idea. If I left you out, it wasn't personal.

Start talking. Tell me why you're good. Tell me why others are bad. Go.
Nvm, Epi is also civ, but this is at the time when several other suspect him so cred hunting? :shrug:
DFaraday wrote:I would be fine with either Notsawyer or MM, but it seems like it's going to be between Epi and MM, and I see the case on MM, whereas I'm reading Epi as civ.
And this is why we should vote DF, according to him everyone is bad except the people that shouldn't be able to be read (i.e. me because I'm dicking around almost 80% of this game). He's buddies with JoH. Also note that LC saved DF yestersay sooo...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You know who has had like zero suspicion against him the entire time?

llama.

Let's talk about him.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:You know who has had like zero suspicion against him the entire time?

llama.

Let's talk about him.
What do you want to know?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:You know who has had like zero suspicion against him the entire time?

llama.

Let's talk about him.
Are you bad?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Llama is very likely bad. Just through POE if nothing else, if Epi is good. A suspect of mine since way back.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

llama.

Let's talk about him.
Are you bad?
I'm not.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Llama is very likely bad. Just through POE if nothing else, if Epi is good. A suspect of mine since way back.
Why did you wait until I said anything about him to express this?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:Llama is very likely bad. Just through POE if nothing else, if Epi is good. A suspect of mine since way back.
Didn't hesitate to grab that straw, did you, Drowning Man?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Whatever. You voting me yet?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Because I'm letting you drive. I drive into the ditch when I take the wheel.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't know why. I've done poorly outside of Day 1.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Because Epi has been so successful at driving us towards SVS, Marmot, and Quin?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I do not like this passive LC. It is unlike him. Since when does he let other people drive?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
This kind of thing irks me.

You speak as though people aren't responsible for their own votes and that I shoulder that responsibility.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

You speak as though people aren't responsible for their own votes and that I shoulder that responsibility.
Oh no, don't get me wrong. I don't blame you for those lynches. I just think "letting you drive" is stupid given your success rate this game.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I don't blame you for those lynches. I just think "letting you drive" is stupid given your success rate this game.
That's fallacious thinking too. Even if I were right two out of three times wouldn't guarantee any degree of success in future lynches.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:I do not like this passive LC. It is unlike him. Since when does he let other people drive?
Blah blah blah so unlike LC blah.

This is baddie Llama gently nibbling low hanging fruit.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:Are you actually criticizing me for that when you did the exact same thing at the exact same time??? :huh:
Yes.

Can I have my lynch plz? I've wanted one peraon lynched since SVS and I haven't had my turn. C'moooooon.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”