Total votes: 21
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 5]

Post by Tangrowth »

dunya wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:09 pm She mentions being busy a lot as a possible excuse but then says Dom has been busy yet looks unlike his town meta.
Yeah, that's what worries me and got me tinfoiling Sloonei last cycle too; I feel like I'm being set up by someone to lynch Dom. Her reasons for suspecting him could be compatible with that because they're weak/vague and a bit contradictory.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 17

Post by dunya »

That exact Serge post put him ahead of NT for me on my suspect list.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

dunya wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:11 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:09 pm dunya, if BWT was bad and you replaced him, I'm going to go ballistic. :p
I'll buy you a beer if I'm not town. Literally fly over to your part of the world and buy you a frigging beer :keys:
I'm cool with that. :slick:

I know BWT IRL as well and was already feeling really good about him being town from the very beginning of the game, but there is an itch at the back of my mind, have to admit. Hard to keep the paranoia from talking occasionally.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

dunya wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:14 pm That exact Serge post put him ahead of NT for me on my suspect list.
I assume you mean you thought it was genuine as well?

That's the post that really made me reevaluate a Serge lynch, combined with the fact that he self-voted. It really reads like he fully expected to go down, and I just can't see the final scumster doing something like that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm feeling relatively confident about a nutella lynch at the moment actually.

I suppose it is possible Dom is bad, but if so then he is really good at faking being genuine... I do have my nagging doubts. Hopefully nutella can come in and address some concerns.

I don't even want to think about it being dunya, NT, or Serge, so I'm not going to. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I guess I'll dig into Dom's ISO right now just to make sure I'm giving a fair shake... even though I'm sure I've skimmed through every living player's ISO like 5 times by now.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I know it's hard to believe a townie would read 25 pages this far into the game...but I'm committed as a replacement to make a genuine effort otherwise I'd be harming the game.

Plus townies lost last game I played so I want to score a win on my score sheet over here.

I'll also literally fly to your part of the world and kick you if you're not town MP :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

dunya wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:19 pm I know it's hard to believe a townie would read 25 pages this far into the game...but I'm committed as a replacement to make a genuine effort otherwise I'd be harming the game.

Plus townies lost last game I played so I want to score a win on my score sheet over here.

I'll also literally fly to your part of the world and kick you if you're not town MP :p
:beer:

I cannot express how much I appreciate it; as a townie I feel I'm 10,000x times better at this game when I have other people to bounce my ridiculous thoughts off of, so I'm just thankful to have that.

Damn straight, townies don't win enough around here anyway.

I can assure you I'm town, though I really, really wish I wasn't. :haha: :feb:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:14 pm That exact Serge post put him ahead of NT for me on my suspect list.
I assume you mean you thought it was genuine as well?

That's the post that really made me reevaluate a Serge lynch, combined with the fact that he self-voted. It really reads like he fully expected to go down, and I just can't see the final scumster doing something like that.
Yes I thought it was genuine. It's between nutella and NT for me I think. I'll also reevaluate Dom with NT if need be but I didn't feel it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:25 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:18 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:29 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:03 pm Judge the process, not the result.
That's not how this works. If you like Epi's process, perhaps you have something to say about what he logically concluded?

The result, if valid, will occur with the lynch. Epi's process hasn't resulted yet, and won't result in anything if everybody (like you) ignore it.
Eh I just wanted to use Epi's phrase against him. :pout:

Point is, the way he is thinking looks legit to me.

That doesn't mean I agree with it tho.
id on't like htis one bit

someone wants to appear to agree with epi without any of the actions associated with it.
Well, here's the first real thing in Dom's ISO that can be analyzed in some way I think. One could give Dom some beef with the fact that DDL was already getting heat in some way with criticisms not all too different from this at the time. However, if Dom's inactivity and unfamiliarity of the game are taken at face value, one could also give Dom some minor townie points for at least making a specific observation which led to a read of DDL, which then defined his subsequent behavior/vote. It's technically more than what nutella gave us, which was just "not genuine at all".
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 4]

Post by Tangrowth »

Spoiler: show
Dom wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:50 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:26 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:58 pm k

who didn't want to lynch ddl tho
Do you think that his teammate wouldn't have bussed him? Why?
idk
i just wanted to know.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:40 pm Dom, what do you think of Serge?
Serge, what do you think of Dom?
no thoughts because i don't know anything about serge's play this game
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:04 pm If Dom is the last baddie, why doesn't he give a shit at all? He hasn't even been here to cast his vote and there's less than hour left.
This is the correct train of thought.
MP-- we've been bad together at least once right?
Would I really be doing this?

Or would I find time to do what my team needs?
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:08 pm Dom himself has pretty much exclusively made small posts like these, doing nothing but riding on the DDL bandwagon and making sure we all stay focused on DDL and then, of course, anyone who didn't want to lynch DDL because bussing never happens:
Dom wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:40 pm so ddl is probably bad tbh
Dom wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:00 pm voted for a baddie.
Dom wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:02 am In either theory, I am most interested in lazy votes today. Votes that aren't given justification or that come out of left field with a "following the herd" mentality. Votes like Dom's, is what I'm saying.
ok but have you considered i literally stated a reason why i voted for him and stated suspicion of him days ago?

because if not then idk man
Dom wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:58 pm k

who didn't want to lynch ddl tho
I didn't say I wanted to lynch them.
I said I wanted to know who they were. I was going to try and do an analysis but ended up not having time.

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:13 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:09 pm I just can't see how that's a logical argument for a scum Dom to make right now though. If he were scum, wouldn't he be trying to convince us of the existence of a busser, since nearly all of us did vote for DDL?
Yes, but I also think town Dom would make this argument as well because, like you said, everyone voted for DDL. His post feels like someone clutching at straws not all that desperately, because he doesn't seem to really care.
Right... civ dom would make that argument (albeit an argument that was really never made).

Sloonei's desire to vote me is basically "hahaha dom might be bad right guys?"
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:16 pm I am torn, believe it or not. It could very well be Dom. I'll really be mad at myself if we lynched you and I was wrong. I'll think about it.
You went form 99% sloonei to "torn" in a page :eyeroll:
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:26 pm It's also possible that Dom felt resigned coming into today but wasn't ready to wave the white flag just yet, so he put up a token accusatory post and then drifted off, not wanting to indict himself or waste any energy on a lost cause. I could read that in his posts.
why tho

fi this was the case why not just lie even lower than i am?
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 pm I suppose I'll MOVE MY VOTE TO DOM for now. Not sure what I'm going to do to be honest.
literally why tho
This was the post Dom made close to EoD D4 and it made me feel he was being sincere. I still feel that way reexamining it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, I really don't think it's Dom anymore.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

My gut is usually shit but at least I'm going to listen to it again this time and put some simultaneous faith in dunya's as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll look at NT again now just to make sure I'm not crazy or missing something.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 3]

Post by Tangrowth »

NewTraditionalist wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:39 am @NewTraditionalist why did you vote for me?
I figured that being the one to focus on the new person would be good cover for a thug. Or a sign that you are an outgoing and well-adjusted person.
NewTraditionalist wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:15 pm I have to say that doing this in a forum is really difficult for me compared to sitting around a table. I really have no idea what to look for.
These two posts read staggeringly honest to me. Maybe I'm crazy, but I just don't see a newbie scum player making an accusation like that and I also don't see that second post as faked in the slightest.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

A random point though:

NT would have a ton of reason not to kill me if he is the final scum, because I've been a pretty firm vocal supporter of his for a while, and I could totally see him wanting to keep me alive just so he could fool me.

That's really the only point I can make in favor of him being bad right now, however.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Reexamining NT's other behavior I still stand by my earlier assessments in response to dunya here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Updated rainbow:

dunya/birdwithteeth11 -- 1% chance of being last mafia

NewTraditionalist -- 3% chance of being last mafia

Serge -- 6% chance of being last mafia

Dom -- 15% chance of being last mafia

nutella -- 75% chance of being last mafia
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Of course, I'm assuming heavily that there is only one other mafia. I very firmly believe that this is the case. Now that we have seen all 3 non-vanilla roles, I don't think Jay would have made the distribution for this game 10 v. 4, as that would be truly horrendous chances for town. I don't think we're looking for two scumsters at all.

I also don't think we've seen any evidence for 3P, and again, 3 power roles have been revealed, meaning this 3P would have to be completely vanilla as well. Highly dubious.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'll have to sleep now. I'm reading you MP. I like your thoughts. Good luck to us! See you tomorrow.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

dunya wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 pm I'll have to sleep now. I'm reading you MP. I like your thoughts. Good luck to us! See you tomorrow.
:offtobed:

Thanks again!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll go back to working myself, but surely will be checking periodically to see if [mention]nutella[/mention], [mention]Serge[/mention], or [mention]NewTraditionalist[/mention] poke their heads in here within the next 75 minutes. Also curious what other thoughts Dom may have when he gets the chance as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I suppose I'll also dig into BWT's ISO at some point before EoD too just to be safe but honestly if the guy was bad and dunya is now bad then we're fucked anyway and they've both played beyond amazingly.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Another random point against nutella (and Dom as well to some degree):

The final scum has every reason not to be picky as to who gets mislynched ever since they lost DDL who was a foregone conclusion for dying once sanmateo was lynched anyway. Especially the last couple lynches, this lynch, and a subsequent one if there is one, they wouldn't don't give a fuck as long as it isn't them.

The fact that NT, dunya, and Serge have all made distinct efforts since then to go out of their way to say to me and others "I think it's this person" or "NOT this person" reflects well for each one of them. NT for accusing me, then backing off and accusing nutella; dunya for not just rolling with Dom as the then-consensus lynch and expressing her thoughts ever since her entrance; and Serge for his accusation of Sloonei, who wasn't under any fire to speak of.

I can't really say nutella has done that at all. Dom hasn't either but at least made limited efforts today to dig up a couple of points against nutella, which is somewhat unconvincing but still something.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oops, I said "wouldn't don't". Okay. Back to work. Will check in probably too often.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

*crickets*
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well then.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom didn't show up in time to vote at all, whereas nutella parked a vote on Dom with apparently no intention of returning. I suppose that makes me feel alright about this.

Still nervous though.

F5 F5 F5
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 5 ends.

The team roamed the beachfront area of Sydney, hopelessly trying to pinpoint him in the dense motion of humanity. There were fucking tourists everywhere. They all seemed to have their own selfie sticks, just being chipper without a care in the world -- like the most indecent bastard in Australia isn't hanging out somewhere among them. The ignorance was sickening. They focused their search at Bondi Beach, one of the biggest tourist hubs in all of Australia.

They were beginning to lose hope that they could ever find this guy, but they had forgotten one thing -- his hair. It was blindingly red, glowing like a beacon from the sky. There he was, that absolute cad, out in the open living it up with cute ladies under each arm, kicking a beach ball around on the sand. The audacity! Did he even care that he was about to be taken down by the most dedicated team of hunters in modern Australian history? Did he even care about the lives he'd damaged with his unspeakable indecency? Does anyone actually know what he even did wrong?

nutella has been lynched. She was:

That indecent little shit we all call Quin.

Vanilla mafioso.

The civilians have won the game!

Congratulations to Dom, DrWilgy, dunya, Epignosis, Long Con, MovingPictures07,
NewTraditionalist, Serge, Sloonei, Spacedaisy, and speedchuck.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

YES OMG FUCK YES!!!! :yay: :yay:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Serious props to Epignosis, Sloonei, speedchuck, Spacedaisy, and dunya for their incredible efforts. Couldn't have done it without you all. As well as the rest of town, really.

This is such a satisfying win.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DOM! HIGH FIVE BRO, NEITHER OF US MISLYNCHED EACH OTHER THIS TIME!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks so much for hosting this game, Jay, it might be one of the most fun games I've played in ages. :beer:

And thanks for playing, NT, hope you join us for some others. I hope I didn't scare you away. :grin:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:40 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:00 pm Nutella missed:
--DAy 1
--Day 4

And her DAy 3 vote was for DDL. after his fate was sealed. Although she did vote for him on D2.

On day 4, she said early in the day she would vote for serge and then came in and said MP "convinced" her of sloonei being bad.
I don't like that because she didn't vote and she hasn't addressed serge since.
I do agree that she's been coasting for far too long based on her supposed suspicion of DDL, wherein that suspicion wasn't even anything majorly substantial to begin with. It'd be nice if she can answer more to that because the explanations she's recently given are pretty weak.
Coasting is an understatement.
Her last contribution was "ddl is bad"

Her only contribution was "ddl is bad"

And then "serge is bad"
nvm i'm voting sloonei with no explanation.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:52 pm Another random point against nutella (and Dom as well to some degree):

The final scum has every reason not to be picky as to who gets mislynched ever since they lost DDL who was a foregone conclusion for dying once sanmateo was lynched anyway. Especially the last couple lynches, this lynch, and a subsequent one if there is one, they wouldn't don't give a fuck as long as it isn't them.

The fact that NT, dunya, and Serge have all made distinct efforts since then to go out of their way to say to me and others "I think it's this person" or "NOT this person" reflects well for each one of them. NT for accusing me, then backing off and accusing nutella; dunya for not just rolling with Dom as the then-consensus lynch and expressing her thoughts ever since her entrance; and Serge for his accusation of Sloonei, who wasn't under any fire to speak of.

I can't really say nutella has done that at all. Dom hasn't either but at least made limited efforts today to dig up a couple of points against nutella, which is somewhat unconvincing but still something.
This is fair.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:02 pm Dom didn't show up in time to vote at all, whereas nutella parked a vote on Dom with apparently no intention of returning. I suppose that makes me feel alright about this.

Still nervous though.

F5 F5 F5
I forgot it didn't end at the marked time. :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:05 pm DOM! HIGH FIVE BRO, NEITHER OF US MISLYNCHED EACH OTHER THIS TIME!
YAY

i will say for someone who didn't read the first half of the game, I didn't do too bad. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: The Search for Quin [POLLS]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 5

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Search for Quin [END]

Post by Tangrowth »

Dude! Seriously, I know how tough it is to try to participate in a game when you're seriously limited on time and feeling completely out of the loop. Thanks for giving it a try nonetheless. Your recent posts kept reading genuine to me, so clearly you assisted in this win.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll share some post-game thoughts or something when I get a chance. Thanks for playing my silly game, y'all. Thanks for facilitating Quin despite everyone trying to kill you. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm probably way too excited for this win but god damn it was driving me crazy knowing that I could cause town to lose it in the end. I'm so glad it worked out.

Well played to the scum team as well, all three of nutella, DDL, and sanmateo really played impressively well. It's a wonder we caught you all.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 120

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:16 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:16 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:11 pm Of all the people supposedly suspicious of DDL, DDL only took one vote.
I remember nutella suspecting him because i've just been talking about that, and she tried to cast a vote for speedchuck instead. Good catch. who else suspects him?
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:01 pm I'm leaving now and keeping my vote on nutella. This most recent bit of digging from Epi has produced another mark against her for me, and I just do not feel like I am seeing the same townie nutella that I'm used to seeing. Lynch good, fellow townies.
What was my "good catch?"
People were suspicious of DDL but didn't vote for him. It's somethig worth digging into. I don't have time to dig into it right now.
Okay, but the central factor in this is DDL (if you're going down this road). :smoky:

For my own part, what keeps my suspicion of nutella in check is her meltdown at the end of Day 1 followed by that caustic "I-told-you-so" rhetoric directly after the lynch, and then what she posts after that.

While I do not doubt nutella could fake an outburst like this, the eruption was almost certainly genuine, given her recent frustration elsewhere. While I acknowledge that the outrage at missing the vote would likely be genuine even if nutella is bad, the sourness bled over into the lynch reveal itself.

That too, could be faked, but was it?

If it was, it would have to mean that:

1) nutella was genuinely angry about the poll time change (as I believe she would be regardless of alignment), but then
2) after seeing the dead power role and, while being secretly overjoyed,
3) launch a little tirade at the blockheads who lynched LC, and THEN
4) go back to her original complaint about the time change.

For nutella to be bad, all four of these things have to be true.

#4 would indicate to me that nutella believed she had a real opportunity to change the lynch, and that she was robbed of that opportunity. If she were bad, she would have been delighted at the outcome and her complaint at this stage would have been unnecessary and her dissatisfaction feigned.

On top of it all, nutella is a grammar girl. Read those posts. Home girl was genuinely pissed all the way through.

I think I just talked myself into calling nutella a civilian.

nutella's emotional rants will never affect me one iota ever again.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:11 pm I'm probably way too excited for this win but god damn it was driving me crazy knowing that I could cause town to lose it in the end. I'm so glad it worked out.

Well played to the scum team as well, all three of nutella, DDL, and sanmateo really played impressively well. It's a wonder we caught you all.
You should be. You were clutch. Straight fucking clutch.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

tru
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

"So what was the point of the whole 'Quin Search' mechanic?"

For the vast majority of this game, there was no point. Y'all lynched the theme itself on Day 1. :haha:

Two of the three power roles (Long Con and sanmateo) were tied to the search mechanic. They were both gone by the end of Day 2. So it was really just for fun. I think I made my hints too easy though, because y'all were either on the correct answer or tied for it in every night but one.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:11 pm I'm probably way too excited for this win but god damn it was driving me crazy knowing that I could cause town to lose it in the end. I'm so glad it worked out.

You should be. You were clutch. Straight fucking clutch.
:slick:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:56 pm "So what was the point of the whole 'Quin Search' mechanic?"

For the vast majority of this game, there was no point. Y'all lynched the theme itself on Day 1. :haha:

Two of the three power roles (Long Con and sanmateo) were tied to the search mechanic. They were both gone by the end of Day 2. So it was really just for fun. I think I made my hints too easy though, because y'all were either on the correct answer or tied for it in every night but one.
:haha:

A cool mechanic nonetheless, definitely different from your typical Heist power role mechanics. :beer:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

All game actions:

Night 0

Team searches Queensland (incorrect, New South Wales)

Day 1

Long Con lyched

Night 1

Team searches Zone B (correct)
nutella kills DrWilgy

Day 2

sanmateo lynched

Night 2

Dragon D. Luffy kills Epignosis
Sloonei doubles Epignosis's vote
Team searches Zone C (correct)

Day 3

Dragon D. Luffy lynched

Night 3

Sloonei doubles Spacedaisy's vote
nutella kills speedchuck
Team searches Zone C (correct)

Day 4

Spacedaisy's vote worth 2
Sloonei lynched

Night 4

nutella kills Spacedaisy
Team searches Beachfront (correct)

Day 5

nutella lynched

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm very curious what the logic was behind all the NKs, so if the scum team can talk regarding that, that'd be pretty cool.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This is the best civilian MP performance I have ever witnessed.

Return to “Previous Heists”