JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Phenon: Origins Mafia [END]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:50 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:34 pm At least 40% of the reason I trusted Bravo was because I thought he was Sloonei.
I actually thought he was Quin for a while lmao
and when I opened the game with "hi hi" I was literally impersonating Quin
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

OK good, I thought it might have been intentional. Several things about your wording/style in the beginning looked quinly.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

And even the times you posted to some extent IIRC.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Quin »

My style can't be faked that easily.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:53 pm True story, one of my first ideas in the baddie chat was to pretend I was someone else so I wouldn't be expected to JJJ all over the thread. LC convinced me to be me. :nicenod:
LC is a great guy. We do have our blowups from time to time, but whenever I think of someone I look up to as an evildoer, it's Long Con.

That's probably why he drives me fucking insane when we're both good. :suspish:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'd be amused to see the spectator chat if the people in it are comfortable sharing.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm laughing now that I realize we were trying to tip toe around a doctor all game long with our kill selections. There was no doctor. Indeed, I killed Foxtrot because he was my top candidate to be the doctor.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Real talk: who guessed that I was me?

Someone that isn't on phone should link spectator chat
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:01 am Real talk: who guessed that I was me?

I did pretty quickly. I can't recall what tipped me off exactly, but I remember guessing it was you just before you slipped with your account. It made me laugh.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:44 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:48 pm Proof that the greatest Mafia player can more than compensate for the greatest fool. Performance of the year, bar none, for JJJ.
Thanks LC. Your being outed was just crap luck, and I really should have been more conscious of the India-as-oracle threat before we killed him. Of course he would ID the guy who fake claimed. :goofp:
Well, of course, but we assumed I'd be well into someone else's sockpuppet, leaving Echo as a dried-out husk, before hitting the Oracle. The Disguiser role must be tried again.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:53 pm True story, one of my first ideas in the baddie chat was to pretend I was someone else so I wouldn't be expected to JJJ all over the thread. LC convinced me to be me. :nicenod:
That is true, I thought if you played as "obvious JJJ" then people would believe in you more.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Is there an award for Least Valuable Player, because I pretty much trusted Jay every second up until my death.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:28 am Is there an award for Least Valuable Player, because I pretty much trusted Jay every second up until my death.
You're still the one I elected to kill last (which was an extremely difficult choice that I agonized over). I figured that of the three civilians left, you would be the most likely to look like a shining beacon of obvious civilian paranoia in a LyLo phase. You were a variable I didn't think I was likely to handle well, and that ought to be a feather in your cap.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:28 am Is there an award for Least Valuable Player, because I pretty much trusted Jay every second up until my death.
Pretty sure I have that award locked up.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mafia chat

We originally had a QuickTopic, but there were technical difficulties.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] honestly I was expecting you to die cus I thought YOU were the obvious shining civvie beacon. The moment I saw I was dead I was like "oh shit the mafia is bravo".

I was going to even post something along the lines of "hey I probably won't die but if I do die tonight probably look at bravo" but I decided not to cus I didn't want to risk steering the thread into a ditch post mortem.

If both you and I had survived to the last day phase I think I might have started to realize there was a reason why you hadn't died despite being largely trusted by most if not all.

You played a really good game, and you won so I don't have to feel bad about being tricked by you because you tricked everyone else too. :p
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

you were going to murder me night 1 :0
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:19 am I was going to even post something along the lines of "hey I probably won't die but if I do die tonight probably look at bravo"
This was the mindset I expected from everyone regardless of who I chose to kill. Either Golf has to wonder why the hell anyone would keep her alive with me, or Alpha has to slip deeper into tinfoil hell and turn on me, or Hotel has to reaffirm the original suspicions.

I knew I was in for a LyLo dogfight no matter what I did and it definitely turned out that way. :scared:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

but you did it regardless. congrats. :)

also thank you sprityo for the game, I'm sorry the two power roles died almost immediately :p the Disguiser role would have been fun to have to deal with
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:09 pm I'm laughing now that I realize we were trying to tip toe around a doctor all game long with our kill selections. There was no doctor. Indeed, I killed Foxtrot because he was my top candidate to be the doctor.
Technically...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:21 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:09 pm I'm laughing now that I realize we were trying to tip toe around a doctor all game long with our kill selections. There was no doctor. Indeed, I killed Foxtrot because he was my top candidate to be the doctor.
Technically...
:haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:40 am but you did it regardless. congrats. :)

also thank you sprityo for the game, I'm sorry the two power roles died almost immediately :p the Disguiser role would have been fun to have to deal with
I was going to kill Juliet and keep the freestyles going. :(
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:59 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:40 am but you did it regardless. congrats. :)

I was going to kill Juliet and keep the freestyles going. :(
I would not have minded at all. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:01 am Real talk: who guessed that I was me?

Still interested in seeing this if you have a link. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 pm

http://www.chatzy.com/57697453145751
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 pm

http://www.chatzy.com/57697453145751
Thanks!

Kind of funny, the moment where I was called fake for saying I couldn't self-protect. I actually did ask sprityo if the doctor could do that earlier in the game because it would inform my kill selection, and he said no. :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”