Phenon: Origins Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 165
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Re: Phenon: Origins Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Julinook »

First thing today I am going to state a full, thorough case in my own defense. These points must be taken or left since I am the one providing them, but I have to try. If I am not taken seriously then the game is lost.

Point 1 in my defense: effort level

While baddies are capable of giving a strong effort, one has to consider the context of the game. This thing has been a pretty slow mover compared to other heists and games of comparable size, still sitting at less than 700 posts at end game. A slow and analytically deprived game thread is the most basic advantage that a mafia team can ever enjoy, and when I am mafia the last thing I care to do is change that dynamic. In this game I have really tried to do that, and the best thing going for Alpha was that they did the same thing. I have engaged conversations with every player, or at least attempted to, and I've done that despite time restrictions during a holiday season keeping me away from my laptop longer than usual.

Point 2 in my defense: methods

This game comes stock with mechanics that inherently favor the mafia team. The ratios are unfavorable in an eleven player game given the size of the mafia team. Without flips it's made even worse, as the primary analytic tool that civilians tend to work with is unavailable. For this reason I can understand why some players were disheartened earlier in the game and felt that the civs' chances weren't very good. I felt that way myself, and yet I have still done everything in my power to alleviate the disadvantage. I have analyzed the game both deterministically and probabilistically for every possible combination of mafia members there is. I have tried to fill the role of leadership to keep the civilians engaged and motivated. I have badly wanted to overcome the difficulties of this setup and find a way to win, because it would really be an awesome achievement. My post history should bear that out.

I acknowledge that there is some selfishness in it. I am a player who is proud of their civilian game and has earned some reputation for it. It's a reputation that I seek to live up to and to strengthen, and winning this game would mean a lot. I want that stupid best civilian socky award. I want that stupid heist MVP award. I want that glory. And I have played this game with those pursuits close to heart. To know that we are so close to see this through and yet still on course to lose the game is really disappointing right now.

Point 3 in my defense: Echo and the India kill

Echo's role claim of the oracle was bizarre, and I treated it that way. Indeed, the two players who were most interrogative in Echo's direction for that maneuver were India and I, the former having likely been the oracle himself. Indeed, it was apparent to me that, like Alpha said at one point I believe, if Echo wasn't really the oracle then the most likely alternative would be India (the guy most severely protesting the claim). If I'm mafia and teamed with Echo, I don't kill the guy most likely to be the oracle who is sure to identify the other guy who claimed oracle. That's nonsense. That it actually happened suggests to me that the bad guys were not paying adequate attention to the details. Nobody has been paying closer attention to the details in this game than I was.

Moreover, when Echo was revealed as the disguiser and there was an opportunity in the thread to consider the possibility that it was India instead and the oracle/disguiser mechanics were confusing the two, I did not stand for that:
Bravo wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:17 pm Poll doesn't work on my phone. Voting Echo whenever it lets me.

This provides a great solving opportunity. Echo is the disguiser and his teammates may be identifiable in his posts (including or not including Kilo) It'll be muddier than usual perhaps given the no flip dynamic. I'll take a look a bit later.
Bravo wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:37 pm I'm acting under the assumption that India was the oracle and exposed Echo as the disguiser. It might not be totally kosher, but it's in the thread: India's one dead post is looks like a confirmation to me.
And considering India's dead post, I think it's a good thing I didn't.

Point 4 in my defense: Juliet

For this one there are a couple of premises to consider:

1 - Juliets was bad.
2 - In a game with no flips, distancing and bussing are not very useful to a mafia team.

If you accept those premises, and I do, then you ought to be led to a sound inductive conclusion:

Bravo is not bad.

As soon as Echo was revealed as the disguiser, I began investigating the connections. Recall the Juliet interactive read. The two players that I felt were most connected to Echo were Juliet and Foxtrot. Numerous other players also voiced suspicion of Juliet, some citing the connections I drew. It is clear to me that I played a prominent role in getting Juliet lynched. Then the following night, Foxtrot was killed. So consider:

I had two primary suspects. One of them was killed. The other was Juliet, who was promptly lynched. Why the bloody fuck would I do that to my teammate in a game with no flips?. It makes zero sense. There is no rationale for that. To assert that I am mafia now requires that I did that, unless you're going to tell me that Juliet was a civilian who literally just fucked off at the first sign of trouble. There is legitimate tinfoil and there is nonsense. This represents the latter.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I'm going to make sure I am crystal clear about that Juliet point, because it should really speak volumes:

My top suspects were Foxtrot and Juliet.

If I am mafia and Juliet is my teammate, then that means I deliberately killed suspect #1 (Foxtrot), leaving only my own teammate (a lynch of whom would prove ineffective as a credit grab given the lack of a flip) as the obvious odds-on lynch instead.

There is no rationale for that strategy. It is stupid.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Now, among the two of you, I presently think Hotel is the worse look and a big reason why is their handling of this LyLo phase. They have spent nearly no time in this thread, and they gave zero effort in trying to get a read on Golf. They threw my claim in the garbage immediately and used it as an excuse to drop a vote on me and fuck off indefinitely.

That is not a player who is struggling to handle the paranoia and stress of LyLo, something I have seen in Golf who is struggling to make a final choice. That is the behavior of a player getting their way. And this leads me to a point for [mention]Golf[/mention]: you've been concerned that the Alpha kill makes no sense for Hotel because it would be the "hard route" to victory.

Please assess the state of this phase right now. On a scale of 1-5, how hard has this been for Hotel? Give me a 1.

It might not make the most immediate intuitive sense to you, but it's the reality. If Hotel is mafia then they made a really good kill selection and deserve to be commended for it, because it has worked perfectly to this point.

If Golf is mafia, then good game because I doubt I'm lynching you at this point.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

There's also the fact that in the phase with the worst pressure, Golf has looked a lot more genuine in their attempts to sort this out even considering they've come to the wrong conclusion.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hotel wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:13 am Well, that was a weird kill target. RIP Alpha, you rocked this game and we'll avenge your death.
Generic fake promise for vengeance. I remember dunya saying this right after she killed me long ago. Were it only that I could provide a link, but the game is deleted. It's also break the sock reveal rule. :rolleyes:
Hotel wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:19 am
Bravo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:03 am I'm the doctor. This game has been infuriating, because I have repeatedly picked the right names to protect at the wrong times, and the mafia have done well to be hard to predict. These were my targets:

Night 1 - Alpha
Night 2 - Charlie
Night 3 - Alpha
Night 4 - Golf

I realize that there's no hard evidence for this now, but it's the truth. I'm putting it all out here to maximize the information we have. I can explain every protection target if needed.
LOL, well, this made my decision for me. You're clearly lying.
Nope.

This is a celebration of convenience, not of a read being solified. I'm not lying, so I can't be "clearly lying", so take your adverbs to the grave with you m-f-er.
Hotel wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:29 am Honestly both of you sound genuine AF and otherwise I'd be pretty torn right now, but I'm pretty sure it's Bravo based on the doctor claim, so yeah.
Fake. Hotel should be torn and knows it, and is using my claim to relieve themself of the pressure of actually looking like they have a choice to make.
Hotel wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:31 am The only thing I really don't understand is why a mafia Bravo would leave me alive in this situation when I was just suspecting him last phase.
Fake. Golf's suspicions on this front at least make logical sense, and I understand them wrong as they may be. Hotel's last rainbow thing the previous day featured me at the top and Golf at the bottom:

Spoiler: show
Hotel wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:54 pm
Bravo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:51 pm
Hotel wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:49 pm I'll switch my vote to Delta I suppose. Not feeling Bravo anymore anyway. I really don't know who the baddie is right now. Damn you for being good at this game, whoever you are, lol.
Please explain your change of heart.

linki: okay. Where do your reads currently sit overall?
:ponder:

I don't really know anymore. Whichever one of is us bad, assuming it's not Delta, is just doing a really good job of it. I suppose I'm feeling something like....

Bravo

Alpha

Golf

but those colors could just as easily be slightly different shades of green because the real problem is I feel like everyone is some degree of townish, but I also realize we're at the point in the game where none of us are above suspicion.

Hotel is saying things (barely) and doing nothing. Why should he when the lynch has been planted on my face for 97% of the phase so far?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hotel wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:22 am
Bravo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:14 am I still want this addressed ASAP, Hotel. That is the most concerning aspect of your recent post history to me.
It's reconcilable pretty easily IMO. I realized I hadn't considered you to be bad pretty much all game, which was a mistake, so in the back of my mind I started thinking about ways in which you could be the baddie. Then I officially started catching up on the thread, and when I got to your post, it sort of came together and I genuinely began to tinfoil on you, though I admittedly played it up a bit in terms of the intensity to gauge exactly how you and Alpha would respond.
This answer rings hollow. Translation:

"I was kind of serious, but it was largely a test for Bravo and Alpha."

This player wanted to lynch me last phase and actually tried to do it. There's no "test". That's bullshit.
Hotel wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:19 pm Dammit Alpha, vote Bravo with me. It has to be him.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Please get in here and talk with me soon. I finally have a pretty open day to be around here.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Or maybe I'll sit here and pick my ass by myself until we lose. :suspish:
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Lunatella »

Well... meeeeehhhhhh. I just have to decide. I have been back and forth. One minute I feel like I can see one person as more likely to kill Alpha and the next I can see the other. I had told myself before the end of the last night that if I remained alive come dawn, then the last baddie must be Hotel. Because I was his only shot at staying alive. But I fully expected either myself or Bravo to die. I did not anticipate Alpha's death whatsoever. And it has sent me into a spiral of doubt. But I am going to ignore the fat it was Bravo and focus on the fact that it wasn't me. Given that, I'm going with my gut about the fact that my remaining alive implicated Hotel.

And if I am wrong, I'm so very sorry civs.

I'm voting Hotel.
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

*ignore the fact...
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

*ignore the fact it was Alpha

Sorry, I'm really tired and mixed up the names.
Lunalee
nutella
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

If nothing else, your willingness to continue considering and deliberating is evidence in your favor Golf. LyLo is really freaking hard, and under the circumstances I feel as good as I reasonably could now. The one player alive who isn't showing energy and emotion under the pressure of making this decision is now the one with votes. I don't see myself moving.

If you're mafia Golf then you've played a very strong game. That holds true either way really.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hotel, if it isn't you then you need to make a case for yourself ASAP. I'm here through the finish and still listening. I hate the way you've handled this phase, but there are still a couple of hours. Show me the goods.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

There is approximately less than 85 minutes left in the day
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Echo »

Well, this is fucked. I know I’ve done this endgame a disservice; it hasn’t been because I’m bad but due to RL shit.

Guess we’ve lost the game. Well played, baddie.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Spacedaisy »

:wall: :wall:

I feel myself changing my mind again. FUUUUUUCK! Hotel seems pretty damn sincere.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hotel wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:30 pm Well, this is fucked. I know I’ve done this endgame a disservice; it hasn’t been because I’m bad but due to RL shit.

Guess we’ve lost the game. Well played, baddie.
If it's not you then don't quit. Just give me something to work with. Tell me why Golf is bad. Tell me what you think is your best civilian contribution. Something. I'm listening.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Fuck it.

*votes Bravo* final answer, I'm not coming back otherwise I'm going to keep changing my mind and I can't do this anymore.
Lunalee
nutella
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:35 pm :wall: :wall:

I feel myself changing my mind again. FUUUUUUCK! Hotel seems pretty damn sincere.
It's not me! If it's not you then you then please keep a level head, because you're in the right place. I have done everything in my power to show that I'm a civilian. There's nothing else I can say. :sigh:

What is making you reconsider on Hotel now?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

For fuck's sake. I'M NOT MAFIA.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Stay here and talk. There is time to get this right. Don't bail on the thread now.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Here's the thing, I know him better. And I don't 100% believe he is a civ, but I don't believe you are either. And I know him better, I have a much harder time thinking this is him. And I have a really hard time hearing his posts as anything other than sincere. If he has fooled me, well... I guess he's deserved it, but I don't think he is. I think it's pretty clear to you both I am a civ. And the fact you are playing to both of us tells me you are hedging your bets. I'm voting Bravo.
Lunalee
nutella
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Golf wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:43 pm Here's the thing, I know him better. And I don't 100% believe he is a civ, but I don't believe you are either. And I know him better, I have a much harder time thinking this is him. And I have a really hard time hearing his posts as anything other than sincere. If he has fooled me, well... I guess he's deserved it, but I don't think he is. I think it's pretty clear to you both I am a civ. And the fact you are playing to both of us tells me you are hedging your bets. I'm voting Bravo.
I am not hedging my bets, I am trying to get it right in a really nerve-wracking freaking phase. It's not me. I don't know what RL shit Hotel has had to deal with, but that doesn't change the posts they already made in this phase. They still have all the same problems I have already discussed, and it's going to be an absolute joke if we lose the game to him after all this. I swear to god.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Please fucking listen to me
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I am absolutely gutted if I am the only one in this thread still.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I'm going to tell you right now. I can forgive people for making the wrong choice. That's just how the game works.

I can't forgive people leaving the thread behind with 20 minutes to spare when I am still here.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Absolute crickets. Unbelievable.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Congratulations, mafia.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I guess this isn't surprising. I am always terrified of the idea of making it to a final LyLo as a civilian because I am by default a tinfoil magnet just for being me. This is the second time this shit has happened to me this year.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

My final answer is Hotel for mafia. This guy does fuck all for the entire LyLo, returns to the thread and basically concedes, and now he's probably going to win.

Sometimes this game is truly infuriating.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I tried the best I could. Sorry civs.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

I voted Hotel
Lunalee
nutella
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Phenon: Origins Mafia [END]

Post by sprityo »

Endgame post coming tomorrow
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

The three remaining scientists were eyeing each other, one of them was a traitor. Bravo and Golf pointed to Hotel, who had been somewhat of the oddball the whole night. Bravo took out a futuristic looking weapon and evaporated hotel where he stood.

Hotel’s name plate read: “MovingPictures07”

Golf astonished at the turn of events begged Bravo to spare her. Bravo who had revealed himself as JaggedJimmyJay, simply smiled and thanked her for siding with him at the last moment and zapped Golf into oblivion. He of course already knew that Gold was SpaceDaisy.

JJJ called into his radio on his sleeve, “it’s done, Bardindes. But none of the scientists had the info.”

“UGH, I thought for sure Cash would’ve given it to someone, but I guess only he knows how to get to then ARM. He’s been evading me all night. Standby in the lobby for further instructions.”

—————————

Feni Cash had already made his escape, he was in route to a vault across the country to which he had been offered position previously but had declined, until now. He had to keep the ARM safe at all costs.

The Federation (Mafia) has won

The HIVE (Town) have lost

Alpha: Kylemii - VT
Bravo: JaggedJimmyJay - VM
Charlie: Nutella - VT
Delta: Soneji - VT
Echo: Long Con - Mafia Disguiser
Foxtrot: DrWilgy - VT
Golf: SpaceDaisy - VT
Hotel: MovingPictures07 - VT
India: Speedchuck - Town Oracle
Juliet: Marmot - VT
Kilo: Jackofhearts2005 - VT

Congratulations again to the Mafia team of LC and Jay for an outstanding play!
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Formerly i’d like to apologize for slacking on keeping up with the time, i somewhat felt forlorn what with my key role the setup was built on being eliminated so early,

But hey Speedchuck did the right thing and mafia got the bad end of the deal, so I can’t ben upset for playing well :D

I hope you guys enjoyed the setup more than I did, and yes there was no doctor in play, we had 11 people in total, with 12 and 13 being vanilla town, 14 being vanilla Mafia and 15 being the doctor of we had a full game
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Good game everyone and thanks for hosting, sprityo! It was a unique experience and certainly a challenging one after the way things started.

I'll have more to say a bit, but for now I just want to apologize to [mention]Spacedaisy[/mention]. Sometimes being a bad guy really sucks and it feels slimy to have to lie like a dirtbag so much to try to get a win. I hope this doesn't get you down too much, because you were in an extremely difficult position and I think everyone will recognize that.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:34 am Good game everyone and thanks for hosting, sprityo! It was a unique experience and certainly a challenging one after the way things started.

I'll have more to say a bit, but for now I just want to apologize to spacedaisy. Sometimes being a bad guy really sucks and it feels slimy to have to lie like a dirtbag so much to try to get a win. I hope this doesn't get you down too much, because you were in an extremely difficult position and I think everyone will recognize that.
Frankly I'm just glad I was right about MP. I'm sorry I lost the game for us civs. I didn't intend to come back in the thread until the game ended because I knew I'd just go back and forth every time. Then I came back when I thought the game was over, but I had five minutes yet and sure enough, I changed my mind. I felt like you were sincere even though logically everything pointed to you. And I blew it. Sorry folks.

Also Jay, I hate you. But you played well and deserve the win so gg.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Epignosis »

This has given me flashbacks of The Hobbit Mafia. :eek:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I already ranted in the observer chat, so I'm not going to say anything here. Congrats on the win, Jay.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Proof that the greatest Mafia player can more than compensate for the greatest fool. Performance of the year, bar none, for JJJ.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:16 pm I already ranted in the observer chat, so I'm not going to say anything here. Congrats on the win, Jay.
Sorry if I pissed you off
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 7

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:48 pm Proof that the greatest Mafia player can more than compensate for the greatest fool. Performance of the year, bar none, for JJJ.
I thought it was ballsy of you. I like your spunk. You guys just got so unlucky with speedchuck.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

was great fun to watch, I think Daisy and MP did admirably well in the face of scumJay. Well done Jay :clap:

Don't worry Daisy, we'll get revenge on him one day :meany: :fist:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:47 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:16 pm I already ranted in the observer chat, so I'm not going to say anything here. Congrats on the win, Jay.
Sorry if I pissed you off
You didn't. :p More general frustration and unfamiliar strategies.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I just wanted to say I really screwed the pooch on this one, sorry fellow townies. I just did not have adequate time to play this game even as much as I did, and that was not nearly enough. That final phase in particular came at a bad time and was compounded by some shit dumped on my lap with corrupted files yesterday. Long story short, I'm not going to playing mafia again for quite some time until I at least get through this phase where I'm juggling job applications/interviews, dissertation, teaching, research, etc.

I knew Jay was lying; there was no way he would have claimed that late if he was doctor, but I did a really shitty job of arguing it due to a complete lack of time. Very well played by him nonetheless.

Thanks to sprityo for hosting such a unique and cool game, sorry for not being an ideal participant.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Principal Skinner »

Wow. Holy crap. I wasn't following very closely at the end but...... Bravo, Bravo. Jay can play a successful baddie game after all.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Principal Skinner »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:48 pm Proof that the greatest Mafia player can more than compensate for the greatest fool. Performance of the year, bar none, for JJJ.
Yeah, this is a Socky-worthy performance :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

At least 40% of the reason I trusted Bravo was because I thought he was Sloonei.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:34 pm At least 40% of the reason I trusted Bravo was because I thought he was Sloonei.
I'm so trustworthy people follow me when I'm not even playing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:08 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:34 pm At least 40% of the reason I trusted Bravo was because I thought he was Sloonei.
I'm so trustworthy people follow me when I'm not even playing.
I miss threads where I can type what I want to say so I am drawn to this thread to do that. I never knew how tiring talking could be, considering I thought I was a big talker.

also I came in here to agree with Kyle, in sock puppet games I often mistake you guys for each other initially. It's not hard to do.

Return to “Previous Heists”