[ENDGAME] - The Fellowship of the Ring Mafia (LoTR I)

Moderator: Community Team

So... what did you think?

I enjoyed this game very much!
12%
I will play Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
28%
This game was rather sad, like Gandalf's death before you realized he didn't actually die :O
12%
I found it strange that Glorfindel was both a role and a player all at once
16%
I wish that Day 2 wasn't 72 hours long
4%
I am a huge fan of J.R.R. Tolkien, and plan to read one of his many wonderful books in the near future
4%
Thank you for hosting Marmot, you were wonderful
24%

Total votes: 25
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [DAY 1] - The Fellowship of the Ring Mafia (LoTR I)

Post by Sloonei »

rabbit8 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:51 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:49 pm I was nightkilled, actually, mr rabbit! Got any reads yet?
lol, yeah I meant that one, I ment go get Nked again, I think you a civvie for now, But yeah, haha.

My votes not on LC WTF you rambling about? :workit:
You are the anti-Slo
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Anti-sloon. My phone needs to relax and let me finish typing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:38 am If nutella and Long Con are both bad, I am going to laugh from the heights of Caradhras.

That will not happen.
rabbit8 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:49 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:44 pm I went looking for why rabbit's vote is on LC.
rabbit8 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:29 pm
timmer wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:27 pm Did a read through. Not much stands out mostly becauseIve lost touch with peoples usual m.o. Not a fan of Long Cons posts but the attention he's getting feels a bit easy. Holding my vote for now.
That's why I like lynching LC. He's easy, ask BR..... :shifty:
:suspish: Is this normal day 1 rabbit behavior? He's provided next to nothing of substance in all of his posts so far, and this looks like a super easy bandwagon vote. I'm not sure a maphier (word of the game) would be so careless, but rabbit is not a player i'm familiar with.
Normal Rabbit is normal. What bandwagon? Are you going with the fact that I voted for LC? Go with that then, and assume my vote can't be changed....... :nicenod:
You really crumbled here on the voting of Long Con. Was that vote supposed to make me feel some sort of pressure? I don't recall feeling it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [DAY 0] - The Fellowship of the Ring Mafia (LoTR I)

Post by Sloonei »

Looking at ambray
Ambray wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:26 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:10 pm
Ambray wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:30 pm THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO.....

Spoilers. :srsnod:
Greetings Ambray! I don't believe we've ever played together. What can you tell me about your mafia background?
*Shows n00b card*

I have one of these and I think lynching Kyle is always a good idea. :nicenod:
Started the game off by claiming to be new. This turned out to be controversial:
Ambray wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:00 pm Lolololol. Here we go.

Not I'm not new. I started playing 10years ago on LP and have played on various sites since with several people here. But it has been a long time since I last played, excluding the speed game or whatever you called it I played on here the other night.

And if Kyle talks about SoFi, he's talking about me - that used to be my name....

I also like to lynch him a lot. For giggles.
Her noobie claim was contested immediately and she walked it back, then splashed in some non-game meta justification for lynching Kyle. It doesn't seem serious, but that sort of joke suspicion always strikes me as having the potential to be used by scum looking to skate by early in games. That said, I don't feel like this kind of behavior (both the jesting lynch justification and the dubious noobious claim) is necessarily suspicious. It's going to depend on how she follows it up once the game gets going in earnest. So...
Ambray wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:21 pm
Ambray wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:06 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:03 pm
Ambray wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:00 pm Lolololol. Here we go.

Not I'm not new. I started playing 10years ago on LP and have played on various sites since with several people here. But it has been a long time since I last played, excluding the speed game or whatever you called it I played on here the other night.

And if Kyle talks about SoFi, he's talking about me - that used to be my name....

I also like to lynch him a lot. For giggles.
What do you think of nutella's reaction to your counterfeit n00b card?
I said it purposefully as a nod to saying the same thing in the burglary game and her reacting the same way.
What is your read on her right now?
That it's like an hour into D1 and I don't have one. :shrug2:
Ambray wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:17 pm So I suddenly am working non stop over the next couple days, quite literally so won't be likely around to vote tomorrow.

In all the games I ever played of mafia I only played 1 that allowed role claiming and I still find it hard to wrap my head around it being an ok thing to do nowadays and I really can't say that I like it as a an allowance, but thems the kicks. :shrug2:

I remember yesterday being pinged by somebody, but I honestly do not have the energy in me right now to go back and reread, even just 2 pages worth. xD

I am getting civvie vibes from Kyle so far and I agree with his assessment of the role claiming situation - I am surprised at the amount of people disagreeing with him and calling him mafia for it...
I'm going to follow his lead and vote glorfindel, just cause.

Sorry to be so useless so early in the game.
I pressed her for a read on nutella after that initial activity and she gave an empty comment then a shrug. Her only contribution since the start of Day 1 is an apology for her absence (I don't hold this against her. Life happens) with a few more empty comments about the game (a remark about being unfamiliar with role claiming, and a ping from somebody unspecific). The only substantive content she provides is a vague town read on kyle.
I can see all of this being the product of a townie who's not fully invested in the game right now, but I also see reasons to be suspicious of Ambray. That said, there's not enough here for me to cast a vote with much confidence and I'd prefer to either give her a chance to get her feet wet or focus on the more talkative batch of players for now.

Ambray, any thoughts you have at all would be helpful. Even if it's just an elaboration on your civilian read on Kyle, or an identification of the player who pinged you earlier.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Epignosis »

Hey guys I really think Glorfindel is a civilian here.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LC has responded to each of the four votes that were cast against them. To rabbit and myself, he responded by throwing suspicion back in our faces. But to Epi and nutella he said thisL
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:09 pm Thanks for the response, nutella, and to Epi for the look back at previous somewhat similar stuff. I don't suspect you for it any more. I just need to pay more attention.
And has not moved his vote off nutella.

LC, what's up? Have you paid more attention yet? why are you still voting for nutella? what's your read on rabbit?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:17 pm Hey guys I really think Glorfindel is a civilian here.
Hot take police are on their way. Got any others to share before they lock you up?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:38 am If nutella and Long Con are both bad, I am going to laugh from the heights of Caradhras.
Gesundheit.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:22 pm LC has responded to each of the four votes that were cast against them. To rabbit and myself, he responded by throwing suspicion back in our faces. But to Epi and nutella he said thisL
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:09 pm Thanks for the response, nutella, and to Epi for the look back at previous somewhat similar stuff. I don't suspect you for it any more. I just need to pay more attention.

LC, what's up? Have you paid more attention yet? why are you still voting for nutella? what's your read on rabbit?
Not too impressed with rabbit's play so far. Putting down phony pressure votes just to not look like a "no vote weirdo" is something I have done in the past, and I got called out for it, and I was bad. We might be seeing that here with rabbit8, and it's an easy play to fall back on when you're a little rusty. ;)

I no longer consider myself as voting for nutella, I just haven't decided another place to put it yet. Short list, I have Jack and rabbit. Jackrabbit. I'll go rabbit.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:22 pm LC has responded to each of the four votes that were cast against them. To rabbit and myself, he responded by throwing suspicion back in our faces. But to Epi and nutella he said thisL

Not too impressed with rabbit's play so far. Putting down phony pressure votes just to not look like a "no vote weirdo" is something I have done in the past, and I got called out for it, and I was bad. We might be seeing that here with rabbit8, and it's an easy play to fall back on when you're a little rusty. ;)

I no longer consider myself as voting for nutella, I just haven't decided another place to put it yet. Short list, I have Jack and rabbit. Jackrabbit. I'll go rabbit.
what is your experience with rabbit as a player?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:32 pm

what is your experience with rabbit as a player?
We have played together many times, but it has been a while.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:51 pm nutella is bad. Confirmed.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:53 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:33 pm i also don't think we should be so relaxed about roleclaiming. doing it helps the mafia narrow down who frodo is, and the role list also has additional civ roles "intended for mafia claims" so i don't think roleclaiming should even necessarily be a reason to trust someone.
You're bad too btw.

2 scum found.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:49 pm Let's lynch Wilgy
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:17 pm @nutella I'm not sure I follow your thought process RE: Glorfindel. On the one hand you say his behavior is NAI, but in the same sentence you add that it gives you a bad feeling. What's the bad feeling is his behavior doesn't indicate anything about his alignment?
A wild scum appears
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:40 am (At Jack) Inauthentic replies to Sloonei's questions hey. Gonna have to do better than that if you want to build a mislynch wagon on me that lazy civs and some Maphiers can dive on. Try quoting a post and saying this one and that should do it.
Mac's got a lot on his plate. How are these reads going, Mac? which suspicion is the most pressing one to you? would you dare to give anybody a town read?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

changed my vote to [mention]novaselinenever[/mention] because he still hasn't said a word about his nutella vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 81

Post by rabbit8 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:54 pm Anti-sloon. My phone needs to relax and let me finish typing.
I'm drowning in nihilistic delusion......
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:30 pm ISOs
Ambray
DFaraday
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel
insertnamehere
Jackofhearts2005
Kylemii
Long Con
Macdougall
novaselinenever
nutella
rabbit8
Sloonei
timmer

Marmot

I need to stop wasting time and get to work on school junk.
WTF kind of pointless post is this?

:dark:

:beer:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Epignosis »

rabbit8 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:30 pm ISOs
Ambray
DFaraday
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel
insertnamehere
Jackofhearts2005
Kylemii
Long Con
Macdougall
novaselinenever
nutella
rabbit8
Sloonei
timmer

Marmot

I need to stop wasting time and get to work on school junk.
WTF kind of pointless post is this?
One I started making myself before Sloonei beat me to it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi and rabbit should give reads on each other while they're here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

rabbit8 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:43 pm
rabbit8 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:38 pm Thinking is hard.
:sigh: how's it going?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] were you ever able to figure out how to read rabbit? you've played with him more than I have
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:44 pm Emoji at me about kyle and mac, jack.
[img]Mac's responses to your questions feel inauthentic. I don't believe Kyle didn't know about Glor saying he wouldn't claim town. His push felt fake and the backpedal is crap. He absolutely was pushing Glor because he wouldn't say he was town so being like "Oh you didn't need to claim" is yuck.[/inh]
EBWOP
so...why am I not as suspicious as Kyle considering I said pretty much the same things?
:workit: :biggrin: XD
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:19 pm
EBWOP
hey jack, most of what you're saying here is wrong.

i didn't remember glorfindel saying he wouldn't claim before until sloonei brought it up, i don't remember every single thing that everyone says. my initial push on glorf was for the reason of testing to see if he would do the thing he always does, which he hadn't done yet. But after Sloonei brought up his post from the previous game, and started defending glorfindel, (while glorfindel wasn't defending himself) my reason for questioning changed.

I wanted to know why Sloonei was explaining glorfindel but glorfindel wasn't explaining glorfindel.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:49 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:20 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:13 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:38 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:27 pm

you're asking all these questions to the point of sounding fake

idk the chance that you're actually teammates is probably pretty low, especially with all this interaction right after the game thread opens on day 0, but still I could see it as a possibility based on this behavior. and making a bold assertion like this should stimulate the discussion. hence the hot take
U bad
That was my initial take on it.
so you suspect me? why?
Your post is rife with hip jargon that I don't feel is natural for you. That's not how you usually talk, is it? It just pinged me as possibly forced and fake.
:ponder: :noble:

:shrug:
What's this? Is this moderate agreement to my accusation of nutella? It definitely wasn't calling it bullshit. The Noble smiley is a strong positive. Are you one of those baddies that prod a case from the sidelines?
:pout: :pout: :pout:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:35 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:40 pm Spent line twenty minutes trying to make a rainbow list on mobile with quotes and smilies and my daughter closed the damn tab.

Fuck it.

Kyle and Mac are bad.

LC and Nutella are meh.

INH, Sloonei, Epi are good.

And of course Glor is good.
No actually I'm civ so I presume the rest of your reads are wrong too
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:40 am Inauthentic replies to Sloonei's questions hey. Gonna have to do better than that if you want to build a mislynch wagon on me that lazy civs and some Maphiers can dive on. Try quoting a post and saying this one and that should do it.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

are you trying to tell me you didn't find it weird, jack?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:48 pm Moved to DFaraday. I only remember seeing his dwarven beard make one post so far. This is supposed to be his game! I want reads and a mine's worth of content.

ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:40 pm Spent line twenty minutes trying to make a rainbow list on mobile with quotes and smilies and my daughter closed the damn tab.

Fuck it.

Kyle and Mac are bad.

LC and Nutella are meh.

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:40 am Inauthentic replies to Sloonei's questions hey. Gonna have to do better than that if you want to build a mislynch wagon on me that lazy civs and some Maphiers can dive on. Try quoting a post and saying this one and that should do it.

Is there something about Mac saying you want to mislynch him that makes him wolfy?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:19 pm
EBWOP
hey jack, most of what you're saying here is wrong.

i didn't remember glorfindel saying he wouldn't claim before until sloonei brought it up, i don't remember every single thing that everyone says. my initial push on glorf was for the reason of testing to see if he would do the thing he always does, which he hadn't done yet. But after Sloonei brought up his post from the previous game, and started defending glorfindel, (while glorfindel wasn't defending himself) my reason for questioning changed.

I wanted to know why Sloonei was explaining glorfindel but glorfindel wasn't explaining glorfindel.
I appreciate your cool-faces thing you're trying to do but I would appreciate an actual text response more, I would like to know how you came to the specific interpretations of my posts that you did, from the actual content of my posts.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:40 pm are you trying to tell me you didn't find it weird, jack?
:srsnod: :srsnod: :srsnod:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:48 pmI don't believe Kyle didn't know about Glor saying he wouldn't claim town. His push felt fake and the backpedal is crap. He absolutely was pushing Glor because he wouldn't say he was town so being like "Oh you didn't need to claim" is yuck.
specifically all of this part
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Fuck it.

Kyle and Mac are bad.

LC and Nutella are meh.

Is there something about Mac saying you want to mislynch him that makes him wolfy?
:nicenod:
Mac wrote:the rest of your reads are wrong too
Mac wrote:wrong
Mac wrote:trying to mislynch me
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:49 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:40 pm are you trying to tell me you didn't find it weird, jack?
So for you it's just totally normal and expected for Sloonei to quash lines of questioning on day one? To create an environment where a questioned player doesn't need to explain themselves because it's already being done for them?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ricochet »

My art of gaming has spawned epigones. Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:56 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Fuck it.

Kyle and Mac are bad.

LC and Nutella are meh.

:nicenod:
Mac wrote:the rest of your reads are wrong too
Mac wrote:trying to mislynch me
OH I see. So, is Mac saying you are wrong, and therefore a Civ, or that you want to mislynch him, and are therefore bad?

Do linguistic arguments usually pan out?

If Mac were bad, then he would be equally guilty of a dichotomous perspective. How do you know it makes him bad?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:01 pm
So for you it's just totally normal and expected for Sloonei to quash lines of questioning on day one? To create an environment where a questioned player doesn't need to explain themselves because it's already being done for them?
Are you questioning me for providing an explanation of Glorfindel's behavior?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:31 pm Short list, I have Jack and rabbit. Jackrabbit. I'll go rabbit.
Can you elaborate on your read on Jack?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Just a minor ping for the way he encouraged my suspicion of nutella.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by DFaraday »

I quickly read through to catch up, and don't have really strong reads atm. I will go ahead and *vote Rabbit* for now since he's made a fair few posts but seems to be avoiding casebuilding or even on-topic engagement.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DFaraday wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:20 pm I quickly read through to catch up, and don't have really strong reads atm. I will go ahead and *vote Rabbit* for now since he's made a fair few posts but seems to be avoiding casebuilding or even on-topic engagement.
Do you have any other reads to share? what is your experience with rabbit as a player?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This is the most Day 1 poll I've ever seen.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:12 pm
The fact that you explained his behavior once was fine, but even after that, you were giving Glorfindel opportunities to not have to explain himself, or his attempted change in meta. Why not let him speak for himself? Why was it important for you to be the one to do it?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Did you have a read on Glorfindel before he made his "I am town" post?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:12 pm
The fact that you explained his behavior once was fine, but even after that, you were giving Glorfindel opportunities to not have to explain himself, or his attempted change in meta. Why not let him speak for himself? Why was it important for you to be the one to do it?
I stood up for Glorfindel because I don't like to see people manipulating his meta to get an easy read on him. I feel like it's teetering on the edge of what is or isn't in the spirit of the game. He's stated that he doesn't want this to be something that follows him around in every game, and I think his behavior in this thread indicates his discomfort with it. I wanted us to move away from that particular line of inquiry. I don't wish to speak for him, but I also don't want to see him pursued in a way that I think is unfair or uncomfortable for him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:34 pm Did you have a read on Glorfindel before he made his "I am town" post?
No.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kyle, your vote has sat on Ambray for a while. Is she currently your strongest suspect? who else are you considering?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:20 pm Epi and rabbit should give reads on each other while they're here.
DFaraday wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:20 pm I quickly read through to catch up, and don't have really strong reads atm. I will go ahead and *vote Rabbit* for now since he's made a fair few posts but seems to be avoiding casebuilding or even on-topic engagement.
^^
This is my best case on Epi......
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:27 pm @Long Con were you ever able to figure out how to read rabbit? you've played with him more than I have

See, I'm helpful. :grin:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:38 pmI stood up for Glorfindel because I don't like to see people manipulating his meta to get an easy read on him.
I guess maybe that's where I misunderstand glorfindel, but isn't that the point? I thought he doesn't lie specifically to give himself an easier time in mafia games as a civ, specifically at his own expense when he rolls mafia? I thought that was the actual literal purpose for his doing that in every game.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

rabbit8 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:49 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:20 pm Epi and rabbit should give reads on each other while they're here.
^^
This is my best case on Epi......
Explain
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:38 pmI stood up for Glorfindel because I don't like to see people manipulating his meta to get an easy read on him.
I guess maybe that's where I misunderstand glorfindel, but isn't that the point? I thought he doesn't lie specifically to give himself an easier time in mafia games as a civ, specifically at his own expense when he rolls mafia? I thought that was the actual literal purpose for his doing that in every game.
No, I think it's just a personal conviction against lying. He won't do it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:02 pmNo, I think it's just a personal conviction against lying. He won't do it.
That's such an alien concept. It must be nice to be able to live like that.

Return to “Previous Heists”