Golden (host/np)
55%

Total votes: 11
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 6

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:I am trying to defend myself though. SVS is right, this always happens to me. So you know what, It will not be my fault if you decide to lynch me :shrug2:
It absolutely will be your fault. Get your head in the game.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I'm seriously very busy IRL. Sorry but I just cannot put much time into this each day and I am trying to respond to questions that are asked of me.

I guess you brought up the fact that I also role hinted early -- yeah, I did. I kind of talked about this already though -- it wasn't even really an intentional hint, and it's no different from how I might slip in a hint in a regular game. I had no idea how pivotal role claiming would end up being in this game. Yours however was so goddamn overt, you quickly got so devoted to calling people nicknames. There is a difference in how confidently you assumed your role.

And I think Sawyer is a very likely candidate for the third impostor. Like Sun and Charlie, he's a pretty major character but not as major as, say, Jack and Locke. Sayid is probably at a similar level but I trust SVS. I'd be kinda surprised if it's Kate but not hugely. I highly doubt it is Michael.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:I'm seriously very busy IRL. Sorry but I just cannot put much time into this each day and I am trying to respond to questions that are asked of me.

I guess you brought up the fact that I also role hinted early -- yeah, I did. I kind of talked about this already though -- it wasn't even really an intentional hint, and it's no different from how I might slip in a hint in a regular game. I had no idea how pivotal role claiming would end up being in this game. Yours however was so goddamn overt, you quickly got so devoted to calling people nicknames. There is a difference in how confidently you assumed your role.

And I think Sawyer is a very likely candidate for the third impostor. Like Sun and Charlie, he's a pretty major character but not as major as, say, Jack and Locke. Sayid is probably at a similar level but I trust SVS. I'd be kinda surprised if it's Kate but not hugely. I highly doubt it is Michael.
Thank you for this. Your vote is still sitting in a stupid place.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Okay. I'll move it to bullz then. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 1

Post by Epignosis »

Mr. Wiggler.
Scotty wrote:Also, I'm not voting for Wilgy today because of what happened last time.
Day 2 is fair game tho
DrWilgy wrote:Eyo everyone.

Lol, not wanting to murk me already Scotty? give me at least a chance to act good before I get my cookie.
This is the first interaction between him and Scooter.
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:I just caught on to the fact that there is no Day 0. Apparently we start fast round these parts.
DrWilgy wrote:Eyo everyone.

Lol, not wanting to murk me already Scotty? give me at least a chance to act good before I get my cookie.
Is this you acting good?
Also, why do you have to act?
My pattern this game will be get along with someone I like --> solve the game. EZPZ bb!
I'll be your marmot this game!
I don't wanna get lynched DUH!?!

Ok then! who are we voting for?
"Who are we voting for?" :suspish:
DrWilgy wrote:Scotty you're gonna wreck me here. We should vote somewhere else.
DrWilgy wrote:@Scotty eh... Probably Zebra, I've noticed that baddies have a tendency to target me day one for Meta reasons simply because it's hard to punish. I change my game all the time so "let's slap a suspish sticker on it" seems to be the opportunism that is generated.

And Dfaraday's I'm self preserving early is also suspish. I don't see anyone doing that so early without a team commitment.
Lots of early interactions with Scotty, but none with Matt.
DrWilgy wrote:@Scotty, yeh
This was in response to Scotty asking him "Are you still suspicious of Zebra?" and it occurred in the same post where Scotty was telling Matt he was crawling around like a worm and that the mafia wouldn't night kill him.
DrWilgy wrote:@Scotty eh... Probably Zebra, I've noticed that baddies have a tendency to target me day one for Meta reasons simply because it's hard to punish. I change my game all the time so "let's slap a suspish sticker on it" seems to be the opportunism that is generated.

And Dfaraday's I'm self preserving early is also suspish. I don't see anyone doing that so early without a team commitment.
This is the only mention of Danny Boy, who got Wiggler's Day 1 vote right after Scotty planted one there, even though Zebra was Wilgy's top suspect.
DrWilgy wrote:Not really much more for me to say here. I don't see Matt doing what he's doing as scum, too flashy, not worth the risk... Especially when he can win by y'know doing nothing (see pet sounds).

Zebra is completely opposite of when I called her out last time... (see pet sounds) where she practically gave up upon stupid accusation. This time she challenges me in response... :suspish:

Why the exception for my buddying Scotty?
This mentions BOTH Matt and Scotty in the same post. He outright defends Matt, accuses Zebra, and asks a question about Scotty.
Scotty wrote:-As for the Wilgy thing, I see nothing suspicious as of now with how he has acted/voted. (But I swear to god I will kill him in his sleep if he backstabs me) He said he was voting with me, so what's the big deal?
Knowing Scotty's allegiance, this comment stands out to me.
DrWilgy wrote:Voted fer Matt.

Matt, who is definitely not on your team other than Zebra?

Matt, what do you think of my friend Scotty?

Scotty, what do you think of SVS?
Again, Wilgy interacts with both Matt and Scotty in the same post, calling Scotty his friend.

Before Matt outs himself, Wilgy says:
DrWilgy wrote:Anyone care to talk about how if Matt flips civ, Zebra is Scum?
After Matt's death, Wilgy goes to speculating about who the other two are:
DrWilgy wrote:I haven't payed too much attention, but I think either Zebra or Scotty are.
DrWilgy wrote:Actually... It's Scotty and Nutella. Just looked at Matt's ISO.

There's a post where he calls me civ, while not mentioning Scotty. I think at that point I was still purposely parroting Scotty though, so it doesn't make sense.

His only mentioning of both Epi and Nutella was done jokingly, so one of those two. Nutella's vote last round is the one off key though.

Linki - Will someone explain why I'm suspect instead of just throwing my name?

Linki linki - A jab at Zebra, nothing more.
Wilgy names Scotty in both pairings, but follows up with this:
DrWilgy wrote:I'm not breaking my word, so I won't vote Scotty.

Typh, lets make a 3 way tie.
DrWilgy wrote:Didn't have time to do so earlier, just looked at the votes and posted. I suppose I'll do that now.

I don't think we should make a tie, but the only way to save either Scotty or I at this point would be for us to put three on Epi, meaning Scotty would have to move his vote.
DrWilgy wrote:Someone ISO Nutella. Odd that she thought I was scum with Zebra at one point. Also odd that she was the one vote on Floyd day 1. Also odd that she, Matt, scotty and I all voted Zebra day 2. Also odd that she remained on Zebra yestderday. Even oddest... Her constant shift from voting Zebra 2 days in a row, one of which the cop basically stated "hey Matts bad" and is now agreeing with her.

G2g again peeps *snaps and points while backing out of the room*
Someone should look at nutella...even though Scotty had just done that.
DrWilgy wrote:
Typhoony wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: <with regards to Scotty>
I thought I had stated I wouldn't betray you? I don't intend to.
Where the hell did you say this, except for earlier today?
I'm not sire at this point... I keep thinking I stated that, but then I look over my posts and I dont see it. It's causing emotional conflict. dying... Send help...
a2thezebra wrote:You probably said that you wouldn't betray him in BTSC.
DrWilgy wrote:But I dont have btsc to say that in.

That would also imply that we both have btsc... Making him bad. Vote for scotty today and me tomorrow. It's a Wilgy promise that I'm civ.
Wilgy can't find where he said he would never vote Scotty.

After spamming the thread with symbols, Wilgy makes some (joke?) posts suspecting Ty Fighter. Predictably, Typh dies.

After that, Wilgy guns hard for Zebra.
DrWilgy wrote:Thinking on it, it was pretty obvious,
Floyd comes in -> drops a vote on a baddie saying "Dude bros just trust me he's bad" ?

If Matt was on my team that would've stood out like a swollen hamster in a field of lasagna.
Indeed.
Matt wrote:Matt

Long Con, MY DUDE, just know I did request that we leave you alone Night 1 for precisely the reason I stated earlier, i.e. "why I wouldn't kill Long Con".

Floyd, no hard feeling my bro. I know your relatively new so I'm not sure you knew what you were doing with that last post. The reason I'm not freaking out at you right now is because I've also accidentally said too much before, though never after I was dead. Oh, and also because your role reveal almost guaranteed my lynch today anyway. ;airguitar:

I won't be posting any further but I did have a blast peeps. Oh, and Wilgy requested I tell you all he's my teamie because wifom. :eek:
After Matt outed himself, he told us WIlgy was his teammate.
DrWilgy wrote:Hmmm... That is what I would have a mafia temmie do... Well played Matt, well played.
++++

Something else that stands out is the voting evidence:

Day one

Zebra 0
Long Con 0
DrWilgy 0
Sorsha 0
Floyd 1 nutella (3) 6%
Nutella 1 Epignosis (10) 6%
DFaraday 6 Scotty (4), DrWilgy (7), Typhoony (13), Matt (14), a2thezebra (15), Long Con (18) 33%
Scotty 0
Bullzeye 0
Typhoony 0
Matt 5 S~V~S (8), Sorsha (9), TheFloyd73 (11), Bullzeye (12), DFaraday (17) 28%
S~V~S 0
Epignosis 0
Anyone from New Zealand (host) 5 Golden (1), Tranq (2), Metalmarsh89 (5), Turnip Head (6), MovingPictures07 (16) 28%

++++

Day 2

Zebra 4 DrWilgy (2), Scotty (6), Matt (10), nutella (11)
Long Con 0
DrWilgy 0
Sorsha 0
Floyd 5 Epignosis (12), a2thezebra (13), Typhoony (14), Long Con (15), S~V~S (16)
Nutella 0
Scotty 0
Bullzeye 0
Typhoony 0
Matt 2 TheFloyd73 (3), Bullzeye (4)
S~V~S 1 Sorsha (9)
Epignosis 0
Golden (host/np) 5 Golden (1), MovingPictures07 (5), Metalmarsh89 (7), Turnip Head (8), G-Man (17)

++++

Day 3

Zebra 1 nutella (5)
DrWilgy 0
Sorsha 0
Nutella 0
Scotty 0
Bullzeye 0
Typhoony 0
Matt 8 Epignosis (4), Sorsha (7), Bullzeye (8), Scotty (9), S~V~S (10), DrWilgy (11), Typhoony (12), Matt (14)
S~V~S 0
Epignosis 1 a2thezebra (3)
Golden (host/np) 4 Golden (1), MovingPictures07 (2), TheFloyd73 (6), Enrique (13)

++++

Who murdered Sorsha?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:40 am

Zebra
Epignosis (14) 7%
DrWilgy
nutella (3), a2thezebra (6), Scotty (9) 21%
Nutella
No votes
Scotty
Typhoony (2), S~V~S (4), Bullzeye (8), DrWilgy (12) 29%
Bullzeye
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
Golden (host/nons)
Golden (1), MovingPictures07 (5), TheFloyd73 (7), Turnip Head (10), Sorsha (11), Matt (13) 43%
Total votes : 14

++++

Who killed typh?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:46 am

Bullz
No votes
Drwilgy
a2thezebra (7) 8%
Epi
nutella (6) 8%
Nutella
Epignosis (12) 8%
Svs
No votes
Zebra
DrWilgy (8), Bullzeye (9), S~V~S (10) 25%
Golden (host)
Golden (1), Typhoony (2), Sorsha (3), Metalmarsh89 (4), TheFloyd73 (5), Turnip Head (11) 50%
Total votes : 12

++++

Points to consider:

-Day 1, Wilgy votes alongside Scotty, setting up DF for the lynch in which Matt was a close second.
-Wilgy suspected Zebra but didn't push for that lynch option at all Day 1.
-Day 2, Wilgy votes Zebra and Scotty joins in (as does Matt)
-If S~V~S is good, then the Floyd wagon was all civilians
-Finally votes Matt Day 3 and makes comments about teammates
-Matt outs himself and singles out Wilgy as a teammate.
-The day Scotty was lynched, Wilgy had his vote on me for much of the phase, and along with Scotty, was trying to get something going on nutella.
-Matt, Scotty, and Wilgy all voted together the first three phases.

Sun-Charlie-Michael?

It's looking like it.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 118

Post by DrWilgy »

While my history is murky Epi, are there any inconsistencies that you can point out or have questions about?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:While my history is murky Epi, are there any inconsistencies that you can point out or have questions about?
I wasn't looking for inconsistencies necessarily. My purpose in my little exercise was to look at the interactions among Tuft-Head, Scooter, and the remaining people. Of everybody, your interactions look the worst.
DrWilgy

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 4

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote:And what exactly are your reasons for voting me? Sure I haven't looked perfect this game, but I'm a civ. I guess my behavior's been suspicious enough to make me an easy target for the baddies to deflect onto.
Does anyone else read this as a "NO U"?

Linki - okie dokie
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 122

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 4

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:
nutella wrote:And what exactly are your reasons for voting me? Sure I haven't looked perfect this game, but I'm a civ. I guess my behavior's been suspicious enough to make me an easy target for the baddies to deflect onto.
Does anyone else read this as a "NO U"?

Linki - okie dokie
Wilgy, I don't think she is bad.

Just like I don't think YOU are bad, for the same, or very similar, reasons.

The 4 of us are fighting back and discussing, I think Bullz has given up. I came in here this AM expecting to have my ass handed to me, and he didn't even bother to post. If Epi votes for you, I hope you will consider moving your vote to Bullz. Becasue if there is a tie, and she is lynched rather than Bullz, I am really pretty certain Nutella will flip civ. If I am wrong, you all feel free to lynch me tomorrow, I will cast the first vote. But I don't think I am wrong.

Winning dead or alive is awesome, but winning alive is more awesome :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I just looked at Scotty again... If Bullzeye is bad, he's king busserino... If Nutella is bad, I will honestly be angry if I lose to her just going under the radar all game.

Scotty's mentions of Bullzeye feel forced and not genuine, nothing like his mentions of nutella... It makes me think you are right SVS.

I'm going to look over Bullzeye now.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Voted Bullzeye
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This game might have cured me of Mama Bear, tbh. I just immediately went into MB mode Day One, and when I went back and looked at it with an open mind, it all looked very differently to me.

If I am wrong I will be amazed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:If I am wrong I will be amazed.
Same here if you're right. :shrug2:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I just don't think Nutella or Wilgy are bad. I think they are easy lynches in a situation like this, since she tends to be blendy, not unlike Faraday, or say un-well thought out things when she is civ, not unlike myself. Wilgy is quirky and very much does it his way. So they are easy to misconstrue. But I am not getting a sinister feel from either of them. Not like I did from Matt or Scotty, and when I reread the first few days, and then reread Matt again specifically, it became very obvious to me.

He was setting up a fake "joke" suspicion ploy either he or Bullz could have used at a later time to distance if needed. And I fell into it like a great blundering ox. Thereby magnifying the effect. It also accounted for Bullz reaction to him, which was rather un Bullz like to my mind. I thought maybe that i was seeing civ Bullz, since I expected a more acidic reaction from him over what Matt was doing. In retrospect, I misattributed that, I think.

Like I said, I might be wrong, but I honestly think neither Wilgy, not Nutella nor you are bad :shrug:

I know I am not, that means Bullz is. And a reread of Matt pretty much cemented it for me.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

SVS out of us three who you think are genuine, who do you think is the best at being a fakie faker?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Nutella, were you voting bullz to save yourself or because you agreed that he is bad?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Good game? :grin:
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Golden »

Bullzeye has been lynched. He was:
Graduating today! Everyone congratulate Bullz! In addition:

This is his island, and the only reason any of you are on this island is because he lets you be. He was Tom Friendly. His fake claim was Kate Austen.

Congratulations to Sayid Jarrah (S~V~S), Jin Kwon (nutella), Sawyer (Epignosis) and Michael Dawson (DrWilgy) for surviving.

Congratulations to the town. You are the winners. Please all players PM me your choice for game MVP.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Matt »

Great game town. Specially dat troublesome SVS! ;airguitar:

For Bullz and Scotty, oh I am so so sorry, my friends...

Image Image Image Image
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Typhoony »

:beer:

This is OUR island now!
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Thank you to all players for being a great lineup. I hope to see you all in Season 2.

Ps... Floyd didn't check Matt.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:Thank you to all players for being a great lineup. I hope to see you all in Season 2.

Shut the front door!! :faint:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Well, I don't normally participate in the MVP business, but I have to make an exception for this one. :srsnod:
Golden wrote:Thank you to all players for being a great lineup. I hope to see you all in Season 2.

lol
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Right? Do we even need to PM you, Golden? Lol

Anyway, I gotta get goin' soon, glad you posted Golden, I didn't want to miss the complete after party!!
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ricochet »

Silly baddies. You're not supposed to win during season 1.

Season 2, though... :scared:
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 237

Post by a2thezebra »

Well I'll be damned. Bullzeye was my strongest town read of everyone remaining. I was torn between every other player being the last baddie. If I had lived to vote on this final day I would've officially sealed the deal that my voting record for this game is the worst I've ever had, and that's saying something.

Good job fellow civilians! :clap:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

a2thezebra wrote:Well I'll be damned. Bullzeye was my strongest town read of everyone remaining. I was torn between every other player being the last baddie. If I had lived to vote on this final day I would've officially sealed the deal that my voting record for this game is the worst I've ever had, and that's saying something.

Once you flipped civ, I realized that I only voted you becasue I did not think any of the others were bad. Which meant maybe Bullz was. So I read & reread Day 1 until I talked myself into it.

I am really sorry about that, voting for you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:SVS out of us three who you think are genuine, who do you think is the best at being a fakie faker?
I am not that familiar with your fakie faker, but I bet it is pretty good. So I am gonna say Epignosis. I am proud of my civ read on him, I almost never have one, I usually suspect him for role play type stuff. So I am glad he was really a civ :D
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I should know by now that if I'm not killed by Night 3, I'm not doing it right. :blush:
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 237

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Well I'll be damned. Bullzeye was my strongest town read of everyone remaining. I was torn between every other player being the last baddie. If I had lived to vote on this final day I would've officially sealed the deal that my voting record for this game is the worst I've ever had, and that's saying something.

Once you flipped civ, I realized that I only voted you becasue I did not think any of the others were bad. Which meant maybe Bullz was. So I read & reread Day 1 until I talked myself into it.

I am really sorry about that, voting for you.
No problem, I'm often the ideal lynch choice when everyone else isn't looking bad enough. Amazing call on Bullz by the way, when I reread Day 1 before I was lynched he seemed unlikely to be a teammate of Matt or Scotty to me. I am glad you saw what I didn't see.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Why was there no kill last night?
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:Why was there no kill last night?
Bullz chose to skip
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I assumed it was to avoid a potential endgame coin flip.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Ah, I was under the assumption that if there was 1 baddie and 1 civ left, the baddie would win the game. Was it wrong of me to assume that?
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
I assumed it was to avoid a potential endgame coin flip.
Yeah. If the kill had gone ahead today's poll would also have included a 'no lynch' option so that the town had the choice to avoid it too.

Of course, no one actually ever asked me how ties were to be resolved :noble:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That actually was another thing that made me suspish~ since everyone was saying "Bullz/SVS=civ" I was SURE one of us was gonna die. When neither of us died, I thought that was weird. I always play one day at a time. So the coin flip thing did not occur to me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:Ah, I was under the assumption that if there was 1 baddie and 1 civ left, the baddie would win the game. Was it wrong of me to assume that?
Well, I wouldn't have answered the question anyway, and as there are five seasons to go, I'm still not going to yet.

But it is interesting as a host to see the assumptions behind thought processes sometimes. I designed the choices of roles and fake claims very deliberately with the idea in mind that people would make assumptions based on the claims. It was fun to see that play out.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

How would you have resolved a tie then? :p
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I could've saved myself a lot of time and effort if I had just said, "Okie Dokie S~V~S." :keys:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That is always a good policy :noble:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

wooo! nice call, SVS.

sorry I was a really shitty player :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Good game civs! And especially gg Typh and SVS for sniffing us out. And Sorsha for protecting Typh N1. That was a real bummer.

If Wilgy had died instead of me and we had killed off Typh early on like we were supposed to, I think this story would be very different.

And WHAT? Floyd didn't look at Matt N1? Who did he look at, Golden? He sure gave no indication otherwise. :faint:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Golden wrote:
Bullz chose to skip
This is the only reason why I was swayed to lynch Bullz XD

...Then again, I would've been suspish had SVS died first as well
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I still can't see Spectator Chat :suspish:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Floyds peek was svs. His night one check was zebra.

Mp will make spectator and mafia chat visible to all when he has a chance. Or th if he is watching.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote:Good game civs! And especially gg Typh and SVS for sniffing us out. And Sorsha for protecting Typh N1. That was a real bummer.

If Wilgy had died instead of me and we had killed off Typh early on like we were supposed to, I think this story would be very different.

And WHAT? Floyd didn't look at Matt N1? Who did he look at, Golden? He sure gave no indication otherwise. :faint:
I trusted you Scotty... :noble:

I just want to point out... There was not a single baddie on the Floyd wagon.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thanks for the diversion, Golden. I had fun with my role and being a complete shit at the game.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Thanks for defending us Epi :ninja:
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote:Floyds peek was svs. His night one check was zebra.

Mp will make spectator and mafia chat visible to all when he has a chance. Or th if he is watching.
Since the game was over,I did it.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:Good game civs! And especially gg Typh and SVS for sniffing us out. And Sorsha for protecting Typh N1. That was a real bummer.

I trusted you Scotty... :noble:

I just want to point out... There was not a single baddie on the Floyd wagon.
I know you did, my lovely pawn. :beer:

I figure at this point I'm not giving you a reason to trust me again, but also you should know that I did feel bad about it, and let go of your coattails after Day 2.

And yes, the civs singlehandedly killed their own cop.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”