Post by Epignosis »

I see I've got some work to do. :srsnod:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 122

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 6

Post by S~V~S »

I actually reread most of this bitch, and have done some thinking.

I just popped in for a few minutes between family obligations. I think I have been seriously wrong about something from the beginning. I made an assumption, and Matt played me for all I am worth. Which wasn't much in this game, apparently. I will be out for several hours, just one question before I go.

Bullz, who do you most suspect?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:I actually reread most of this bitch, and have done some thinking.

I just popped in for a few minutes between family obligations. I think I have been seriously wrong about something from the beginning. I made an assumption, and Matt played me for all I am worth. Which wasn't much in this game, apparently. I will be out for several hours, just one question before I go.

Bullz, who do you most suspect?
I think you were honest that you wouldn't have killed Typh, though you did help kill Floyd during the ridiculous circumstances of day 2.

Epi had the chance to try to save Scotty but openly refused to take it. This could've been some hardcore risky distancing but as I've said before I don't think he'd have done the whole ridiculous Sawyer thing from the beginning if he was bad.

Wilgy I go back and forth on. His voting record isn't wonderful but there are living players and dead civs with worse ones. Overall he seems reasonable on a readthrough.

Nutella is the person I most suspect. She's been flip-flopping all game and never voted for a baddie. Not even Matt when it was super obvious he'd been outed by Floyd - despite acknowledging that this was the case. At one point she decided Wilgy and Scotty were baddie teammates, and voted Wilgy. A few hours before Scotty's lynch she said she thought he was genuine and then hours after the lynch (ie once Scotty was dead) shows up to say actually she'd become more convinced that Scotty was the baddie after all. She has the worst voting record of anyone alive and despite having made decent attempts at contributing, hasn't ever really said a word against either confirmed baddie except when it was too late.

*Votes Nutella*

Also I graduate on Thursday from my Masters course so I won't be in the thread at all for half of this lynch.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Epignosis »

Bully Boy.

The first on-topic interaction is with Matt.
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:I've never played a Lost game before, this will be fun! ;airguitar:

Liking Zeebs right now, she seems like her scary civ self...

Bullz, why shouldn't everyone vote for you Day one? :eek:
Because I'm not a baddie. Why shouldn't we vote for you?
TheFloyd73 wrote:Bullz, thoughts?
I think Matt is a big noob with no real sense of logic to any of his actions. He's my favourite muppet, but a muppet nonetheless.
Matt wrote:If Bullz were lynched and ended up civvie, just know deep down he was really mafia and wanted a town loss. I'm surprised more players aren't aware of Bullzeye's consistent anti-town sentiment.

:disappoint:
I think everyone knows I rarely want to be a civ, but what I want has never had anything to do with it. When I am civ, I want the civs to win. Sometimes I even do when I'm not a civ if they really deserve it.

In conclusion, Matt is still a crazy person, the sky is still blue, and I don't think much else has happened so far that I find worthy of comment.
If Bullzeye is bad, then this is a calculated post, and I encourage people to read it both ways.
Bullzeye wrote:I might end up voting Matt just for being a butt but I've not yet decided. From looking at the way votes have fallen I wouldn't be surprised if we end up having a tie between everybody!
This is indecisive, and later Bullzeye votes LC.
Bullzeye wrote:I suppose I can get behind a five-way tie for the time being... May change later though!

*LC*
He says the tie is for novelty:
Bullzeye wrote:In fact I almost definitely will change my vote at some point but this huge tie just looks cool.
Okay. That's a relief.
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I suppose I can get behind a five-way tie for the time being... May change later though!

*LC*
Originally, it was a fun changeable vote, but after several players have looked at me hardcore for daring to suspect poor Bullz, and then posts like this...

Why do you want a five way tie? :ponder:
Why shouldn't I? Should I be taking day 1 more seriously? This is ridiculous. You say you always suspect me and all this but you never come right out of the gate before I've even had the chance to contribute and start trying to set me up for a lynch. Now you've found fault with a fun vote as if that justifies your weak arguments in any way. I'll break the tie if it means so much to you. *Votes Matt*
Bullzeye implies that he shouldn't have to take Day 1 more seriously than he did.

Time out for a moment.

At this point, I am going to go through all of Matt's interactions with Bullzeye to see if there is truly a "thing" where Matt votes Bullzeye Day 1. If I am unimpressed with that, then I am going to vote Bullzeye.

Homestar Runner - Bullzeye participated. Bullzeye (m) - killed Night 1 by Trogdor, rezzed, Night 2, killed Night 10 by Blue Laser, Homsar Matt made several mentions Day 1 of Bullzeye being bad. Matt got replaced though: Indiglo (f, replaced Matt F) - Winner, Blue Laser minion #3. Matt was bad. Bullzeye was good.

Sherlock - Bullzeye participated. This particular instance was an INH affair, and not proper mafia. However, Bullzeye is mentioned like four million times on Matt's first page of posts.

Talking Heads - Bullzeye participated, but replaced in Day 2. Bullzeye was bad and Matt was good. Matt calls Bullzeye bad Day 4 after some friendly banter.

A World Reborn- Bullzeye participated, and Matt talked about Bullzeye always being bad.

Dune- Bullzeye out.

I'm going to stop there. I think enough evidence exists to show that Tuft-Head does give Bully Boy crap on a regular basis. The question is, was it just for fun or was Matt using that to his advantage?
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote: Bullz - I don't see how a five way tie benefits town at all. Please explain why you do.
Quote me saying anything remotely close to "I think a five way tie benefits town" and then I will.
The retort appears organic enough.
Matt wrote:Bullz, do you really think I'm bad or are you just sour because I suspected you? Maybe SVS is right and you don't enjoy my poking and prodding of you in every game? If so, my bad. Just havin' funsies, dude, I figured you knew that.

And no, I will not find a quote like that. However, you just agreeing with Typh on creating a five way tie is definitely suspish, and I'm amazed that nobody else sees that.

To anyone saying it's weird that my vote started as a joke and then developed into a real ping, are you saying I'm no longer allowed to suspect Bullz because I already jokingly suspected him? Someone please inform Metalmarsh of this new rule, I don't know what he'll do with hiimself.

Zebra - Thanks dudette! However, if you think we can get a bunch of people to pull their votes off of me AND DF and put them where they belong, on Bullz, I'm down! :clap:
Matt pushes a Bullzeye lynch still.
Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Bullz is fine. Wilgy is bad.
If you think Wilgy is bad, and Wilgy voted DF and DF voted Wilgy, and you voted DF...does this mean you think DF and Wilgy are partners who are distancing?

Why not Bullz? You don't find him agreeing with Typh on a five way tie is suspish? Bullz said it was a joke but...

Which reminds me. SVS. You apparently hate Day 1 joke votes. What is your opinion of Bullzeye voting for Long Con just for laughs and giggles to create a five way tie on Day one? You must take some kind of issue with that, yes?
Matt tries to twist S~V~S's arm into voting Bullzie.
Bullzeye wrote:To be fair, Faraday's recent hints have been as subtle as a plane falling off a cliff. I mean I guess he could be lying but I think Matt is definitely more likely to be bad.
This post looks great to me, knowing what I know about Bullz...
Bullzeye wrote:*Voting Matt*. I'm 99.9% sure he's bad at this point.
...but this one still vexes me. I've never known Bullzie to express such certainty so early on.
Bullzeye wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I really don't understand what's going on now.
In an alternate timeline, you are getting lynched today. :nicenod:
Because Matt says so and picked a role at random to claim?
Matt picked a random role to claim? If Bullzeye were bad, I don't think he would have phrased it this way.

That seals it for me. I examined his experiences with Scotty, but Bullzeye voted for him too, and this was his reason

I'm still in favor of Bullzeye being good. From my experience with him, he is an excellent teammate- one of my favorites. He is only bad if Matt constructed this plan with him in BTSC about going at each other and Bullzeye actually agreed with him. I don't think that's the case. If he is bad and did an elaborate dance with Matt that early (and then Scotty), then he deserves an award. I cannot find many holes to poke in it, at least not big ones.

Unless someone raises serious issues against him, I'm not voting Bullzeye.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 118

Post by DrWilgy »

Based on Matt's actions and Bullzeye's vote record, I would say that he is by far the civviest player.

What's with the sudden urdge to step up your game Epi?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Now see, I AM voting Bullzeye.

I think I played right into Matts bullshit on day one. When I read back on it, the way he kept grouping us together while he was accusing me of being personal etc., Matt kept saying "SVS & Bullz". In retrospect, had I not been so mama bear since I <3 Bullz, and know he has been shafted more than once by that sort of thing, I would have seen itfor what it was.

Bullzshit.

Voting Bullzeye
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

How'd you know what I was thinking, Redneck Man?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote:Regardless, I'm placing my vote on Nutella at least until we have a firm opinion and responses from her, and I guess we'll go from there...
I am unclear on what you still want a response from me on. Everything I've said has been my genuine frustration with this game -- all my flip flops are just that. I don't have anything else to add. I understand that my voting record is absolute shit, and that my posts/opinions have looked suspicious because I mostly stream-of-conciousness them and often change my mind. But that's because I was totally clueless and often followed the opinions of whoever I trusted at the time.

As of now, I am sticking with my gut and voting Epi.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

What I don't want is for me to be lynched and then get blamed if we lose, because I'm trying my hardest to defend myself and you guys are not giving me much of a chance. If there is something specific I haven't addressed please let me know. I'd love to stay alive for a win.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Now see, I AM voting Bullzeye.

I think I played right into Matts bullshit on day one. When I read back on it, the way he kept grouping us together while he was accusing me of being personal etc., Matt kept saying "SVS & Bullz". In retrospect, had I not been so mama bear since I <3 Bullz, and know he has been shafted more than once by that sort of thing, I would have seen itfor what it was.

Bullzshit.

Voting Bullzeye
I'm sorry but this just doesn't make sense. Why does Matt grouping us together and trying to dig at you make me bad? Do you really think I'm the type of player to bury his entire team the way I have this game?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

So sorry I missed this!! :( :( Golden always has the best themed games (west wing) that I never get to play. :( :(
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote:What I don't want is for me to be lynched and then get blamed if we lose, because I'm trying my hardest to defend myself and you guys are not giving me much of a chance. If there is something specific I haven't addressed please let me know. I'd love to stay alive for a win.
Here's the thing though, we have given you a chance, actually lots of chances considering Epi has been on you since day 1. I look at everyone and they seem at least somewhat engaged but you remain an enigma to me Nutella.

At this point though I still haven't re-read everyone's ISO. I intend to do so today. Nutella if I go back and find some questions that haven't been resolved yet I'll put them out for you.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Now see, I AM voting Bullzeye.

Bullzshit.

Voting Bullzeye
I'm sorry but this just doesn't make sense. Why does Matt grouping us together and trying to dig at you make me bad? Do you really think I'm the type of player to bury his entire team the way I have this game?
When I went back and read the first two days, your non reaction to Matt, and the way he went from "It's a joke" to "SVS & Bullz are bad" and more than half the time after he started doing the OMGUS on me, he lumped us together stood out to me more than anything. It was SMART of him to play it like he did. If he gets lynched, it makes you a Golden Ticket with me backing you up. If *I* am lynched (and he tried hard for that, and could have gotten it if Typh & Sorsha had not believed what I said) then you are still a Golden Ticket for the baddies. If YOU got lynched, then I would go next. It was some of the most beautiful distancing I have ever seen, and if anyone goes back and rereads day one, you can see Matt going from casual play distancing, to having a strategy. That is what I saw when I reread,and I cannot unsee it. You could actually see it crystallize. More than one person called him on it; was his suspish of you a joke or wasn't it?

I fell right for it hook line and sinker. Whether it was intentional of not (I would guess not, atleastinitially) once the potential was there Matt ran with it.

Nutella is an easy lynch, and Epi is easy to distrust. Neither of them is bad, imo, and even Wilgy has floundered a bit, but who has not? I am not bad, and I do not think they are bad. I find it unlikley that Bullz will be lynched today, but I will stake my anything, everything, on him being bad. Yesterday it was easy for me to turn on poor Zebra since I honestly don't think anyone else is bad, in my heart.

Matts early gameplay tells me you are bad, Bullz. Sorry, but it is what it is.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

This whole thing is ridiculous. Matt was playing you. I can't explain why he did what he did but it's obvious he was trying to get into your head and now you've finally let him. I didn't ask or need you to 'back me up'. You chose to do that and you chose to make your own stand against Matt. It wasn't distancing, it was Matt making a joke and reacting badly when people called it strange. Literally nothing you've said makes sense. Why would I have thrown Scotty under the bus? Why would I keep pushing against Matt constantly? Matt was constantly connecting us because he knew people would think he was trying to distance after his eventual flip. It's so obvious. You really have fallen for it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It actually makes sense why the no kill was tonight rather tomorrow if Bullz is bad. Why would a baddie not kill Bullzeye last night? He's a shining star of civviness according to a majority of the thread, plus it seems SVS is easier to sway than Bullzeye. I had some thoughts that the kill order would've been:
Bullzeye -> Wait -> Lylo for game if SVS was bad.
Bullzeye -> SVS -> Coin Flip for game if nutella or Epi are bad.
Wait -> SVS -> Lylo for game if Bullzeye was bad.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

SVS what is the argument for your own civviness?
Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

DrWilgy wrote:It actually makes sense why the no kill was tonight rather tomorrow if Bullz is bad. Why would a baddie not kill Bullzeye last night? He's a shining star of civviness according to a majority of the thread, plus it seems SVS is easier to sway than Bullzeye. I had some thoughts that the kill order would've been:
Bullzeye -> Wait -> Lylo for game if SVS was bad.
Bullzeye -> SVS -> Coin Flip for game if nutella or Epi are bad.
Wait -> SVS -> Lylo for game if Bullzeye was bad.
Why does it only make sense if I'm bad and not if anyone else was? If I was bad I'd have killed SVS last night and not killed anyone the following night. No way I'd want both SVS and Epi still alive at this point, and Epi seems more firmly on my side so I'd probably have allowed him to live until the very end alongside you or Nutella.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It's like I stated, according to the thread you have been the most civvie. If SVS was killed before you it wouldn't make sense. Especially when SVS is scolding herself currently for being swayed by others.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:If there is something specific I haven't addressed please let me know. I'd love to stay alive for a win.
This.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:SVS what is the argument for your own civviness?
Falling like a nub right into a trap I should have seen? That is mega obvious in retrospect. I think my reaction to Matt & his shenanigans, and my reaction to Scotty. Especially Scotty. That was subtle enough on his part that pointing it out to people would not have been distancing, it would have been "malicious" and toxic chatroom if I were bad. The biggest thing to point to my civvieness is my blundering around like an idiot, lol.

Please guys, if you have time, reread Day One, ESPECIALLY Matt. I reread becasue I honestly did not think any of Epi, Nutella or even Wilgy was bad, even though I had thought so previously re Wilgy. And I had been trusting Bullz since Day 1, literally. So I thought rereading might give me some insights.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:SVS what is the argument for your own civviness?
Falling like a nub right into a trap I should have seen? That is mega obvious in retrospect. I think my reaction to Matt & his shenanigans, and my reaction to Scotty. Especially Scotty. That was subtle enough on his part that pointing it out to people would not have been distancing, it would have been "malicious" and toxic chatroom if I were bad. The biggest thing to point to my civvieness is my blundering around like an idiot, lol.

Please guys, if you have time, reread Day One, ESPECIALLY Matt. I reread becasue I honestly did not think any of Epi, Nutella or even Wilgy was bad, even though I had thought so previously re Wilgy. And I had been trusting Bullz since Day 1, literally. So I thought rereading might give me some insights.
This reads as though you'd already decided to view me as bad before you ever went back to day one, and explains a lot.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm going to bed now and won't be able to come back to this thread until Friday, if I'm even still alive then. I'd encourage you all not to lynch me as I'm not a baddie and you'd be playing right into their hands.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:What's with the sudden urdge to step up your game Epi?
Don't worry, I'll get to you.
S~V~S wrote:How'd you know what I was thinking, Redneck Man?
It was the first thing to spring to mind. My conclusion is different than yours though. What do you think of my points in Bully Boy's favor? In my experience, he ain't the bussin' type, at least not that hard and not that early. And not everybody. :|
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I just think it is all in Matts Day 1 and 2. I am gonna go outon a limb and guarantee you that I will gnash my teeth in dramatic disgust & vow to torture no more if Nutella or Wilgy turns up bad. None of them feel sinister to me, you don't feel sinister to me, like Scotty & Matt did. And Matt, as far as I am concerned, painted a target on Bullz forehead that first day. If I had not plopped myself into that little play distancing of his, this game would have run differently, I think. That whole thing almost guaranteed Bullz lasting until the end. It wasjust bad luck they lost Scotty, and Bullz HAD to nudge him under the bus to keep his status.

Your points in his favor are valid, but in this case I do not think they are correct :shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Something goin' through my mind...

Sun-Charlie-Kate?
Sun-Charlie-Sayid?
Sun-Charlie-Sawyer?
Sun-Charlie-Michael?
Sun-Charlie-Jin?

If you were The Golden Light, which of these five combinations would you use to construct your island inhabitants?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 1

Post by Epignosis »

Sassafras.
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I think it is known throughout the land that Bullz has the same chance mathematically of being bad or good each game as anyone else.

Real suspicion or jokey suspicion?
Is this a question or a suspicion?
It's a question, but also a bit of a "hrm".

Two different people had jokey suspicions of Bullz. And Bullz can be an easy lynch cause he gets defensive. So an early thrust towards Bullz, especially a jokey one like Matts, gets my eye.
Her first suspect is Matty Poo.
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:I think Bullz knows I'm having fun with him, SVS, but yeah, don't trust that guy! He's dangerous. :mafia:

Also Bullz, again, why shouldn't everyone vote for you Day one? ;airguitar:
And if he gets lynched you say what? "hey it isn't my fault they voted for him I was just joking"

I don't think bernie would approve :noble:

Linki~ in LOST jin called the Others the Uzzers (or Udders), LOST joke
S~V~S wrote:I don't have enough of an opinion about Wilgy to vote for him, or to want to save him at this point, at least, by voting for faraday, although Typh made a good point about faradays seriously preemptive save move.

So gonna drop a starter vote on Matt for picking on Bullz.
The initial suspicion turned into a starter vote which turned into a finishing vote. There was also plenty of back and forth between them about her vote. I won't quote all of that. But this:
S~V~S wrote:Someone I want to trust is consistently deflecting any suspicion of Matt, and Matt is accusing me of being personal and saying I am bad becasue i suspect him. Awesome. I need to think about this. Becasue a consistent low level bolstering of Matt is coming from the same direction, and it concerns me.

Epi,I trust you. What do you think of Matt.

Linki, lol. I am buying what you are putting out. We haven't always gotten along on the beach, but we are on the same side.
And my response.

What I ultimately did is give S~V~S a perfect opportunity to back out of her Matt suspicion gracefully if she was so inclined. She didn't.
S~V~S wrote:So lynch me to cut old tuft head some slack becasue you felt sorry for him in another game. When I got accused of going personal, I lost a lot of interest to be honest. And I caught what you were putting out right away; sorry you did not do the same.
S~V~S wrote:And there is a differnece between ruining someones game over a joke and ruining it over a suspicion, regardless how mild.
S~V~S wrote:So it comes down to who feels sorrier for whom? OK. Vote for me.

I am exceedingly susceptible to guilt, and Matt does a good enough job of making me feel guilty for suspecting him without this.
Now, I still maintain that S~V~S somewhat misunderstood my point about Matt at the time, but the takeaway here is the reaction. She second guessed herself, and ultimately voted Floyd Day 2.

Pause.
S~V~S wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:wow I should have my coffee before posting, lol.

"shorter acquaintance"

And I also wanted to add that I will not be voting for Zeebs. Based on a few things she said, and a general demeanor, I don't really think she is bad.
Point out these things please SVS.
I don't like to do that, point out reasons why I think someone is a civ. It is one of the many, many reasons I HATE rainbow lists or any list that involves drawing targets on civvies. Although in a game like this with one set of baddies, they already know who the civvies are so meh. Force of habit, I guess. I prefer to not play games with only one set of baddies if possible, and don't plan on playing many heists, but I could not resist LOST.

But I think she has been hinting at something. I could be wrong, but that is what I think. Plus her demeanor is a bit more subdued than I expect from her, which would work with what I think she has been putting out.

And Typh, becasue I was not sure what I think about your general line on Matt. And I wanted to think about it before I came right out with it; and I still need to think about it, maybe until we get the results of this lynch. Since Scotty came straight out and asked, I clarified, but I like to know what I think of certain people, if that makes sense. In this game, Epi is one, you are another. I know what I think of Epi. I am not sure what I think of you.
S~V~S wrote:
Typhoony wrote:Scotty could you elaborate on the things that can go wrong if we all claim?

You seem to be against it the most.
Are we all claiming? I kind of already did leave a gross big hint, more than one actually.

This is why I probably will not play more of these ha ha.

I really do not want to see Zeebs lynched. I should have some time this after noon to catch back up, Saturdays are already a bitch for me, plus the post a thon I am cohosting.
So Typh, you really actually think I would kill you Night 1? That surprises me, fun> win in my books, and a challenging game is more fun. But OK.
Fast-forward.
S~V~S wrote:In other games like this it often is the Godfather iirc, can't die until his other teammates do. But anything is possible.

I have not played many of these on other forums. But I have never heard of baddies being given fake roles to claim, but what do i know?
S~V~S wrote:I am shocked about that fake identity thing.
Pause.

If S~V~S was bad, the large comments above make no sense, so it makes her shock at that revelation genuine in my book.

Play.
S~V~S wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:So what'll it be, S~V~S? :dark:
I do trust Epis gut in general, and think he is civ this game. So I will trust him here, and go with Floyd. I don't want to see you lynched, and honestly don't know what to think about Matt.
I instilled enough doubt regarding Matt that S~V~S was willing to vote Floyd instead Day 2. There was little reason to vote Matt, as it was breaking the tie between The Striped Crusader and Jumbotron.
S~V~S wrote:Also gonna vote Scotty for now for trying to make a something out of a nothing, repeatedly. And trying to imply things are something they are not.
S~V~S didn't interact much with Scotty, but she voted for him.

All of this is enough for me to conclude that Sassafras is all right.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am all right. Scotty freaked me out becasue he tried to push the issue on my interactions with Typh more than once, and the thing about whether or not I would kill him night one. I don't read him well, but that got my eye.

Iknow this is coming out of left field, I just ask that you reread day one and Matt particularly,maybe through Day 2.

I went in there with a totally open mind, and I was embarassed by how predictably I behaved.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nutty Bar.

Thirty-two posts. She votes for Floyd for no reason.
nutella wrote:Whoops, sorry, I kinda forgot about this game today. :blush:
RIP DF. I've caught up but I don't really get all the hullabaloo between him and Matt and as usual I'm really not taking anything away from Day 1 nonsense. There's really no way to glean much of anything from that, and if anything I'd lean towards thinking the people getting more involved in the discussion are not the baddies.
Epignosis wrote:I'm votin for my spottieottiedopaliscious nutella. Damn damn damn damn.
????? What even XD

Yeah, sorry I've been under the radar so far, but I didn't really have any thoughts yesterday since it was just getting started and I didn't remember to catch up until after the lynch. (I'll be gone all day tomorrow too but it'll be night so hopefully I won't miss as much discussion) otherwise I'll try to pay more attention and start to form some thoughts on day 2. Honestly even though my vote for Floyd was pretty pseudo-random I wouldn't mind pursuing him a bit since he also seems to have remained pretty under-the-radar.
She called the "hullabaloo" about Matt nonsense. She ironically would pursue a Jumbotron lynch because he ain't much for talkin.

When the doc (the real one) called her out...
nutella wrote:Huh, nobody died. I can dig it. :nicenod:
Sorsha wrote:
nutella wrote:Whoops, sorry, I kinda forgot about this game today. :blush:
RIP DF. I've caught up but I don't really get all the hullabaloo between him and Matt and as usual I'm really not taking anything away from Day 1 nonsense. There's really no way to glean much of anything from that, and if anything I'd lean towards thinking the people getting more involved in the discussion are not the baddies.
Epignosis wrote:I'm votin for my spottieottiedopaliscious nutella. Damn damn damn damn.
????? What even XD

Yeah, sorry I've been under the radar so far, but I didn't really have any thoughts yesterday since it was just getting started and I didn't remember to catch up until after the lynch. (I'll be gone all day tomorrow too but it'll be night so hopefully I won't miss as much discussion) otherwise I'll try to pay more attention and start to form some thoughts on day 2. Honestly even though my vote for Floyd was pretty pseudo-random I wouldn't mind pursuing him a bit since he also seems to have remained pretty under-the-radar.
Ok... So the people participating in the discussion are not the baddies but you are not participating in the discussion. :ponder:

And you vote for Floyd for being under the radar but he's really been more present than you have been...
Yeah I do recognize I was somewhat hypocritical in saying that, but then again I wasn't because it doesn't contradict at all. I know that I'm sort of in the background, I just think that the baddies are also in the background. I just don't feel that the players who were most vocal on day 1 are likely to be bad. On that note, can someone explain what the whole deal with Matt is and why Bullz is so sure he's bad?

Btw, Floyd only has 2 more posts than I do. Maybe he's contributed a little more content than I have, but I sure haven't noticed.
...she rationalizes her hypocrisy...somehow? Her thinking was that them Uzzers were hanging out in the background. She'd already named Floyd...so who else was there?

Zebra - Talker
Long Con - Talker
DrWilgy - Talker
Sorsha - Talker
Floyd - Quiet
Nutella - Quiet
DFaraday - Usually quiet but was up for a lynch (and Nutty Bar didn't vote him)
Scotty - Talker
Bullzeye - Talker
Typhoony - Talker
Matt - Talker
S~V~S - Talker
Epignosis - Talker

So this rationale is empty. There were no quiet people except Nutty Bar and Floyd.
nutella wrote:
Scotty wrote:
nutella wrote: Yeah I do recognize I was somewhat hypocritical in saying that, but then again I wasn't because it doesn't contradict at all. I know that I'm sort of in the background, I just think that the baddies are also in the background.
That's like wearing a purple unitard while giving your testimony as a witness to a detective about your murdered mother-in-law, and exclaiming that you saw a person in a purple unitard running away from the scene of the crime. I do actually think that's a little contradictory. But to each her own :workit:

Maybe I should draw a venn diagram or something. I'm really just saying that the baddies are a subset of people who are under the radar and I'm one of the non-baddies who happens to also be under the radar. I think it's a fairly simple thought process. :shrug2:
Scotty poked her, but stopped short of calling her suspicious at that point.
nutella wrote:
Scotty wrote:I wonder what nutella thinks about all this game stuff. :ponder:
I too am interested in whether Zebra has info. I might decide to vote for Matt with that hope, but I'm kinda skeptical about him. I still have an odd hunch about Floyd, and tentatively also Long Con, but idk how to explain it. I guess I'm tired of overanalyzing and manufacturing suspicions and would rather listen to my gut unless something more convincing comes up.

linki @ zebra hmm okay
Another poke.
nutella wrote:I'm voting for Zebra. I believe Matt's claim and I'd very much prefer that he not die :scared: and besides I find myself not trusting a word from Zebra lately.

I am fine with role claiming if you guys make up your mind about it. Tbh I sorta hinted at my role way at the beginning :p
In this post, she defends Matt, suspects Zebra, and talks about hinting her role from the beginning (even though she criticized me for doing the same thing).
nutella wrote:Yeah, it does make sense to me now that Floyd probably checked Matt. And this may be really unkosher to say (idk punish me if it's breaking the rule) but part of why I think so is based on what Golden said.

But, my major hesitation is that I really believed Matt's claim, and given I know Jin is in this game I'd be surprised if Sun wasn't. If that's true and the baddies indeed have fake roles to claim, then kudos Golden for seriously messing with my brain. But based on how the role claiming fest went down, I still hella don't trust Zebra.

Conclusion: I'm not sure whether I want to change my vote or not. Probably Matt will be lynched anyway, but I'd feel bad if he's my dear wife. :p And seriously, what is going on with zebra, has everyone else picked up on something that I haven't? And wtf is wrong with that rainbow list? Is that a self-outing? :confused:
She defends Matt after it's clear that Matt got checked. I actually think this is a point in her favor, since there would be no payout for doing that.
nutella wrote:So the fake role claim thing is confirmed. Well that's pretty fucked up. But great that we're one baddie down!

I bet the other two are Wilgy and Zebra. And if by some crazy chance that's not the case, I'd entertain that crazy theory about Sorsha and Typh.
nutella wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:It's Epi and Wilgy folks.
Or this actually.
I think these posts just show that nutella isn't paying very good attention. :meany:
nutella wrote:Scotty, idk what kind of case that was, you basically summarized some things I said without any analysis. Nice try. :shrug: Like I said, my "flip" on Zebra was not sudden but gradual as I found myself trusting her opinions more (Typh's contributions helped bc I trusted him). As for Floyd, my reaction to his lynch was exactly how I said -- I was surprised that all those votes appeared on him and I was unclear on the motivation for it, and it had nothing to do with my earlier gut suspicion of him.

Looks like Wilgy is digging his hole deeper. I think either Scotty or Epi could be his teammate. Part of me wants to think Scotty is genuine, so I want to hear more from Epi for sure.
Nutty Bar comes out and describes Scooter's case against her as a mere summary. I myself thought it was a good one at the time. :shrug:

The takeaway here is that nutella thought Scotty was genuine and that she wanted to hear more from me (I don't know why...she hasn't said anything about my counterpoints).
nutella wrote:Wow I missed a lot of interesting content today o.O As I was reading through everyone's posts from earlier I became less convinced Wilgy was bad and more convinced Scotty was, but alas I was too late to change my vote. Glad to see another baddie got lynched. And lol you guys are going to pick me apart and roast me for saying that I so conveniently but unhelpfully changed my mind yet again, but it's just the truth :shrug: I really just flip-flop on my opinions a lot and it always looks suspicious but it's always just me being honest with my indecisive thought process. This has been a problem for me in so many games and is always what gets me in trouble as a civ. This game I've been using a combination of gut feelings and process of elimination, along with recently trusting the opinions of Typh and Zebra since they seem so confident, and through all this I felt I had narrowed down the baddies to 2 of Scotty, Epi, or Wilgy. Now that scotty is down I am more inclined for now to pursue Epi. I know my voting record is absolute shit but I just keep rethinking things every day. :\
Some things haven't changed. :suspish:

Finally, nutella's big post against me is nonsensical on so many levels. I've already responded to it, but she won't address it. I don't know what that means.

Nutty Bar just looks bad, a few points notwithstanding. If she's good, she hasn't been of any use at all (no offense Nutty Bar).
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

She always looks bad. She will say this too. I just don't think that she is.

But if you insist, lynch her today, and Bullz tomorrow, becasue I think there will be a tomorrow.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:She always looks bad. She will say this too. I just don't think that she is.

But if you insist, lynch her today, and Bullz tomorrow, becasue I think there will be a tomorrow.
Hold ya horses, now Sassafras. I ain't through. Got Mr. Wiggles left.

But how do you catch a bad nutella if she's always lookin' bad? :shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Itis hard to explain, she is just "slicker" when shes bad. When shes civ she has this plaintive air, she has it here. When shes bad, she is a bit more self serving. I tend to lynch her as bad when she's not MUCH MUCH more than I let her go as civ when she's not. I don't remember off hand ever thinking she was civ when she was not.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So, just to be clear, you're asking me to believe that

1) Bully Boy bussed his entire team from the getgo, and
2) Kate ain't on the island? :eek: Then who did I...?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I can't prove it, but yes, that is what I believe.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:I can't prove it, but yes, that is what I believe.
When I'm done with Mr. Wiggles (yes Mr., because he ain't no doctor), I'll read Day 1 again and see if I can work my pee brain around your thinkin'.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

When I look at everyone else, it is the only thing that makes sense.

I just KNOW, in my gut, that you, Nutella & Wilgy are not bad. That leaves me or Bullz, and it isn't me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:When I look at everyone else, it is the only thing that makes sense.

I just KNOW, in my gut, that you, Nutella & Wilgy are not bad. That leaves me or Bullz, and it isn't me.
What in your gut says Mr. Wiggles ain't bad?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I just think he is being sincere. He is trying. And it isn't easy in this thread. EVERYONE is sincere. Cause we're all civs,except the one person who got handed a free pass day one.

The way I figured it, today Bullz lynches a civvie, probably Nutella. Then YOU get NKed (maybe me, but I think more likely you). I have already been suspish of Wilgy, so Wilgy would be next, boom, baddies win.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am gonna wake up in the AM to an outraged Bullz,and he is right to be outraged, I guess.

But the way Matt did it,from it being about a joke about Bullz, to it being a real thing,and the way he lumped us together, and the way Bullzlet him ... I don't buy it.

Caught in a trap
I can't get out
Suspicious minds etc.

But I really would be surprised if Wilgy, Nutella or you were bad. Thats kind of why I fell on Zeebs yesterday.

Process of elimination. I may be an Iraqi torturer, but i was still on the plane :noble: I think Epi, Wilgy & Nutella were on the plane.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:I am gonna wake up in the AM to an outraged Bullz,and he is right to be outraged, I guess.

But the way Matt did it,from it being about a joke about Bullz, to it being a real thing,and the way he lumped us together, and the way Bullzlet him ... I don't buy it.

Caught in a trap
I can't get out
Suspicious minds etc.

But I really would be surprised if Wilgy, Nutella or you were bad. Thats kind of why I fell on Zeebs yesterday.

Process of elimination. I may be an Iraqi torturer, but i was still on the plane :noble: I think Epi, Wilgy & Nutella were on the plane.
I'll give it a look. Promise. It would seem I have to vote him or nutella today anyway, the way the votes are.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: ...she rationalizes her hypocrisy...somehow? Her thinking was that them Uzzers were hanging out in the background. She'd already named Floyd...so who else was there?

Zebra - Talker
Long Con - Talker
DrWilgy - Talker
Sorsha - Talker
Floyd - Quiet
Nutella - Quiet
DFaraday - Usually quiet but was up for a lynch (and Nutty Bar didn't vote him)
Scotty - Talker
Bullzeye - Talker
Typhoony - Talker
Matt - Talker
S~V~S - Talker
Epignosis - Talker

So this rationale is empty. There were no quiet people except Nutty Bar and Floyd.
Wilgy was quiet at the beginning. Also, just because someone posts a fair amount doesn't mean they're not blending in. I think Sorsha at least was also fading into the background at that point, at least in my opinion.

I don't have a ton of time but I'll try to look at the other stuff you wanted me to respond to but a lot of it is vague/not really questions directed at me. Again, most of the reasons have to do with my wishy-washyness and my voting record, and I've said many times that I've just genuinely been playing really shittily this game. I am trying to defend myself though. SVS is right, this always happens to me. So you know what, It will not be my fault if you decide to lynch me :shrug2:

I'm finding SVS really trustworthy and I am tempted to believe her about Bullzeye -- I was hesitant to suspect him at first because of his early thing with Matt, but that could easily have been staged. I mean I'll probably end up voting for Bullz anyway because it seems to be between us, but I'm really starting to believe SVS.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:I am trying to defend myself though. SVS is right, this always happens to me. So you know what, It will not be my fault if you decide to lynch me :shrug2:
It absolutely will be your fault. Get your head in the game.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'm seriously very busy IRL. Sorry but I just cannot put much time into this each day and I am trying to respond to questions that are asked of me.

I guess you brought up the fact that I also role hinted early -- yeah, I did. I kind of talked about this already though -- it wasn't even really an intentional hint, and it's no different from how I might slip in a hint in a regular game. I had no idea how pivotal role claiming would end up being in this game. Yours however was so goddamn overt, you quickly got so devoted to calling people nicknames. There is a difference in how confidently you assumed your role.

And I think Sawyer is a very likely candidate for the third impostor. Like Sun and Charlie, he's a pretty major character but not as major as, say, Jack and Locke. Sayid is probably at a similar level but I trust SVS. I'd be kinda surprised if it's Kate but not hugely. I highly doubt it is Michael.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:I'm seriously very busy IRL. Sorry but I just cannot put much time into this each day and I am trying to respond to questions that are asked of me.

I guess you brought up the fact that I also role hinted early -- yeah, I did. I kind of talked about this already though -- it wasn't even really an intentional hint, and it's no different from how I might slip in a hint in a regular game. I had no idea how pivotal role claiming would end up being in this game. Yours however was so goddamn overt, you quickly got so devoted to calling people nicknames. There is a difference in how confidently you assumed your role.

And I think Sawyer is a very likely candidate for the third impostor. Like Sun and Charlie, he's a pretty major character but not as major as, say, Jack and Locke. Sayid is probably at a similar level but I trust SVS. I'd be kinda surprised if it's Kate but not hugely. I highly doubt it is Michael.
Thank you for this. Your vote is still sitting in a stupid place.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Okay. I'll move it to bullz then. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 1

Post by Epignosis »

Mr. Wiggler.
Scotty wrote:Also, I'm not voting for Wilgy today because of what happened last time.
Day 2 is fair game tho
DrWilgy wrote:Eyo everyone.

Lol, not wanting to murk me already Scotty? give me at least a chance to act good before I get my cookie.
This is the first interaction between him and Scooter.
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:I just caught on to the fact that there is no Day 0. Apparently we start fast round these parts.
DrWilgy wrote:Eyo everyone.

Lol, not wanting to murk me already Scotty? give me at least a chance to act good before I get my cookie.
Is this you acting good?
Also, why do you have to act?
My pattern this game will be get along with someone I like --> solve the game. EZPZ bb!
I'll be your marmot this game!
I don't wanna get lynched DUH!?!

Ok then! who are we voting for?
"Who are we voting for?" :suspish:
DrWilgy wrote:Scotty you're gonna wreck me here. We should vote somewhere else.
DrWilgy wrote:@Scotty eh... Probably Zebra, I've noticed that baddies have a tendency to target me day one for Meta reasons simply because it's hard to punish. I change my game all the time so "let's slap a suspish sticker on it" seems to be the opportunism that is generated.

And Dfaraday's I'm self preserving early is also suspish. I don't see anyone doing that so early without a team commitment.
Lots of early interactions with Scotty, but none with Matt.
DrWilgy wrote:@Scotty, yeh
This was in response to Scotty asking him "Are you still suspicious of Zebra?" and it occurred in the same post where Scotty was telling Matt he was crawling around like a worm and that the mafia wouldn't night kill him.
DrWilgy wrote:@Scotty eh... Probably Zebra, I've noticed that baddies have a tendency to target me day one for Meta reasons simply because it's hard to punish. I change my game all the time so "let's slap a suspish sticker on it" seems to be the opportunism that is generated.

And Dfaraday's I'm self preserving early is also suspish. I don't see anyone doing that so early without a team commitment.
This is the only mention of Danny Boy, who got Wiggler's Day 1 vote right after Scotty planted one there, even though Zebra was Wilgy's top suspect.
DrWilgy wrote:Not really much more for me to say here. I don't see Matt doing what he's doing as scum, too flashy, not worth the risk... Especially when he can win by y'know doing nothing (see pet sounds).

Zebra is completely opposite of when I called her out last time... (see pet sounds) where she practically gave up upon stupid accusation. This time she challenges me in response... :suspish:

Why the exception for my buddying Scotty?
This mentions BOTH Matt and Scotty in the same post. He outright defends Matt, accuses Zebra, and asks a question about Scotty.
Scotty wrote:-As for the Wilgy thing, I see nothing suspicious as of now with how he has acted/voted. (But I swear to god I will kill him in his sleep if he backstabs me) He said he was voting with me, so what's the big deal?
Knowing Scotty's allegiance, this comment stands out to me.
DrWilgy wrote:Voted fer Matt.

Matt, who is definitely not on your team other than Zebra?

Matt, what do you think of my friend Scotty?

Scotty, what do you think of SVS?
Again, Wilgy interacts with both Matt and Scotty in the same post, calling Scotty his friend.

Before Matt outs himself, Wilgy says:
DrWilgy wrote:Anyone care to talk about how if Matt flips civ, Zebra is Scum?
After Matt's death, Wilgy goes to speculating about who the other two are:
DrWilgy wrote:I haven't payed too much attention, but I think either Zebra or Scotty are.
DrWilgy wrote:Actually... It's Scotty and Nutella. Just looked at Matt's ISO.

There's a post where he calls me civ, while not mentioning Scotty. I think at that point I was still purposely parroting Scotty though, so it doesn't make sense.

His only mentioning of both Epi and Nutella was done jokingly, so one of those two. Nutella's vote last round is the one off key though.

Linki - Will someone explain why I'm suspect instead of just throwing my name?

Linki linki - A jab at Zebra, nothing more.
Wilgy names Scotty in both pairings, but follows up with this:
DrWilgy wrote:I'm not breaking my word, so I won't vote Scotty.

Typh, lets make a 3 way tie.
DrWilgy wrote:Didn't have time to do so earlier, just looked at the votes and posted. I suppose I'll do that now.

I don't think we should make a tie, but the only way to save either Scotty or I at this point would be for us to put three on Epi, meaning Scotty would have to move his vote.
DrWilgy wrote:Someone ISO Nutella. Odd that she thought I was scum with Zebra at one point. Also odd that she was the one vote on Floyd day 1. Also odd that she, Matt, scotty and I all voted Zebra day 2. Also odd that she remained on Zebra yestderday. Even oddest... Her constant shift from voting Zebra 2 days in a row, one of which the cop basically stated "hey Matts bad" and is now agreeing with her.

G2g again peeps *snaps and points while backing out of the room*
Someone should look at nutella...even though Scotty had just done that.
DrWilgy wrote:
Typhoony wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: <with regards to Scotty>
I thought I had stated I wouldn't betray you? I don't intend to.
Where the hell did you say this, except for earlier today?
I'm not sire at this point... I keep thinking I stated that, but then I look over my posts and I dont see it. It's causing emotional conflict. dying... Send help...
a2thezebra wrote:You probably said that you wouldn't betray him in BTSC.
DrWilgy wrote:But I dont have btsc to say that in.

That would also imply that we both have btsc... Making him bad. Vote for scotty today and me tomorrow. It's a Wilgy promise that I'm civ.
Wilgy can't find where he said he would never vote Scotty.

After spamming the thread with symbols, Wilgy makes some (joke?) posts suspecting Ty Fighter. Predictably, Typh dies.

After that, Wilgy guns hard for Zebra.
DrWilgy wrote:Thinking on it, it was pretty obvious,
Floyd comes in -> drops a vote on a baddie saying "Dude bros just trust me he's bad" ?

If Matt was on my team that would've stood out like a swollen hamster in a field of lasagna.
Indeed.
Matt wrote:Matt

Long Con, MY DUDE, just know I did request that we leave you alone Night 1 for precisely the reason I stated earlier, i.e. "why I wouldn't kill Long Con".

Floyd, no hard feeling my bro. I know your relatively new so I'm not sure you knew what you were doing with that last post. The reason I'm not freaking out at you right now is because I've also accidentally said too much before, though never after I was dead. Oh, and also because your role reveal almost guaranteed my lynch today anyway. ;airguitar:

I won't be posting any further but I did have a blast peeps. Oh, and Wilgy requested I tell you all he's my teamie because wifom. :eek:
After Matt outed himself, he told us WIlgy was his teammate.
DrWilgy wrote:Hmmm... That is what I would have a mafia temmie do... Well played Matt, well played.
++++

Something else that stands out is the voting evidence:

Day one

Zebra 0
Long Con 0
DrWilgy 0
Sorsha 0
Floyd 1 nutella (3) 6%
Nutella 1 Epignosis (10) 6%
DFaraday 6 Scotty (4), DrWilgy (7), Typhoony (13), Matt (14), a2thezebra (15), Long Con (18) 33%
Scotty 0
Bullzeye 0
Typhoony 0
Matt 5 S~V~S (8), Sorsha (9), TheFloyd73 (11), Bullzeye (12), DFaraday (17) 28%
S~V~S 0
Epignosis 0
Anyone from New Zealand (host) 5 Golden (1), Tranq (2), Metalmarsh89 (5), Turnip Head (6), MovingPictures07 (16) 28%

++++

Day 2

Zebra 4 DrWilgy (2), Scotty (6), Matt (10), nutella (11)
Long Con 0
DrWilgy 0
Sorsha 0
Floyd 5 Epignosis (12), a2thezebra (13), Typhoony (14), Long Con (15), S~V~S (16)
Nutella 0
Scotty 0
Bullzeye 0
Typhoony 0
Matt 2 TheFloyd73 (3), Bullzeye (4)
S~V~S 1 Sorsha (9)
Epignosis 0
Golden (host/np) 5 Golden (1), MovingPictures07 (5), Metalmarsh89 (7), Turnip Head (8), G-Man (17)

++++

Day 3

Zebra 1 nutella (5)
DrWilgy 0
Sorsha 0
Nutella 0
Scotty 0
Bullzeye 0
Typhoony 0
Matt 8 Epignosis (4), Sorsha (7), Bullzeye (8), Scotty (9), S~V~S (10), DrWilgy (11), Typhoony (12), Matt (14)
S~V~S 0
Epignosis 1 a2thezebra (3)
Golden (host/np) 4 Golden (1), MovingPictures07 (2), TheFloyd73 (6), Enrique (13)

++++

Who murdered Sorsha?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:40 am

Zebra
Epignosis (14) 7%
DrWilgy
nutella (3), a2thezebra (6), Scotty (9) 21%
Nutella
No votes
Scotty
Typhoony (2), S~V~S (4), Bullzeye (8), DrWilgy (12) 29%
Bullzeye
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
Golden (host/nons)
Golden (1), MovingPictures07 (5), TheFloyd73 (7), Turnip Head (10), Sorsha (11), Matt (13) 43%
Total votes : 14

++++

Who killed typh?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:46 am

Bullz
No votes
Drwilgy
a2thezebra (7) 8%
Epi
nutella (6) 8%
Nutella
Epignosis (12) 8%
Svs
No votes
Zebra
DrWilgy (8), Bullzeye (9), S~V~S (10) 25%
Golden (host)
Golden (1), Typhoony (2), Sorsha (3), Metalmarsh89 (4), TheFloyd73 (5), Turnip Head (11) 50%
Total votes : 12

++++

Points to consider:

-Day 1, Wilgy votes alongside Scotty, setting up DF for the lynch in which Matt was a close second.
-Wilgy suspected Zebra but didn't push for that lynch option at all Day 1.
-Day 2, Wilgy votes Zebra and Scotty joins in (as does Matt)
-If S~V~S is good, then the Floyd wagon was all civilians
-Finally votes Matt Day 3 and makes comments about teammates
-Matt outs himself and singles out Wilgy as a teammate.
-The day Scotty was lynched, Wilgy had his vote on me for much of the phase, and along with Scotty, was trying to get something going on nutella.
-Matt, Scotty, and Wilgy all voted together the first three phases.

Sun-Charlie-Michael?

It's looking like it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

While my history is murky Epi, are there any inconsistencies that you can point out or have questions about?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:While my history is murky Epi, are there any inconsistencies that you can point out or have questions about?
I wasn't looking for inconsistencies necessarily. My purpose in my little exercise was to look at the interactions among Tuft-Head, Scooter, and the remaining people. Of everybody, your interactions look the worst.
DrWilgy

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 4

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote:And what exactly are your reasons for voting me? Sure I haven't looked perfect this game, but I'm a civ. I guess my behavior's been suspicious enough to make me an easy target for the baddies to deflect onto.
Does anyone else read this as a "NO U"?

Linki - okie dokie
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Lost Again Mafia (season 1) - Day 4

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote:
nutella wrote:And what exactly are your reasons for voting me? Sure I haven't looked perfect this game, but I'm a civ. I guess my behavior's been suspicious enough to make me an easy target for the baddies to deflect onto.
Does anyone else read this as a "NO U"?

Linki - okie dokie
Wilgy, I don't think she is bad.

Just like I don't think YOU are bad, for the same, or very similar, reasons.

The 4 of us are fighting back and discussing, I think Bullz has given up. I came in here this AM expecting to have my ass handed to me, and he didn't even bother to post. If Epi votes for you, I hope you will consider moving your vote to Bullz. Becasue if there is a tie, and she is lynched rather than Bullz, I am really pretty certain Nutella will flip civ. If I am wrong, you all feel free to lynch me tomorrow, I will cast the first vote. But I don't think I am wrong.

Winning dead or alive is awesome, but winning alive is more awesome :)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I just looked at Scotty again... If Bullzeye is bad, he's king busserino... If Nutella is bad, I will honestly be angry if I lose to her just going under the radar all game.

Scotty's mentions of Bullzeye feel forced and not genuine, nothing like his mentions of nutella... It makes me think you are right SVS.

I'm going to look over Bullzeye now.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”