[END] Arrested Development Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Who's about to sell us out to the Sitwells?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Elohcin
No votes
G-Man
No votes
lovedelic
No votes
Sloonei 2
50%
Spacedaisy
No votes
thellama73
No votes
Turnip Head
No votes
How can anyone even understand this game? (host/non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

[END] Arrested Development Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ARRESTED
DEVELOPMENT
MAFIA
(Character U-pick)
13 player game -- balanced setup

10 good guys
9 vanilla
1 cop (begins game with free ID on a random good guy)

3 bad guys, all vanilla

Day/Night cycles: Day phases last 48 hours and night phases last 24 hours.

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS: During the night phase the game thread will be locked. No posts will be permitted at this time. This rule is in place for the sake of balance.

ATTENTION BAD GUYS/GALS: You are not permitted to communicate privately during any day phase. You will only be able to communicate privately during night phases. This rule is also about balance.

Voting rules:

1.) Votes are changeable with no limitations.
2.) Voting is not obligatory. There is no requirement to vote in any phase whatsoever. There are participation standards though, which I'll cover separately.
3.) The player who has received the most votes at the deadline shall be lynched.
4.) In the event of a tied vote, the lynched player shall be decided among the tied names at random.
5.) A "no lynch" option will be included each day phase. This option must lead the tally with no ties to be enacted at any time.

LYLO/elimination phase: Should this game reach an elimination phase (in which the good guys/gals must lynch a bad guy/gal or the game will end), vote changes will be eliminated -- all votes will be final. As soon as a majority is reached, the day phase will end immediately or whenever the host is next available. All subsequent votes will be void.

Participation standards:

There is no rigid standard for participation; this will be at the host's discretion. All players are expected to make a sincere effort to contribute to the game thread consistently enough that their content can be fairly judged. Non-participation has an adverse effect upon the balance of the game. If I decide a player is not participating enough to facilitate this balance, that player will be replaced. If a replacement cannot be found, there will not be a modkill. A game this small cannot handle modkills without balance being destroyed -- worse than even total quiet. With this in mind I reiterate: it's very important that everyone try to participate. At least a few posts per day are a bare minimum.

Information rules:

1.) Roleclaiming is legal in all forms.
2.) Publicly revealing information gleaned from a role is legal in all forms.
3.) Claiming one's character is legal and encouraged. Characters and alignments have nothing to do with one another in my setup.

Other:

1.) Respect all guidelines and rules found in The Syndicate's announcements section. Above all else, treat your fellow players with respect -- this is just a game.
2.) BTSC (behind the scenes chatter) is only permitted in host-designated locations. Dead players and Non-players, there will be a Spectator Chat thread, so please make sure you post in the correct thread if you are taking advantage of this function.
3.) No editing or deleting of posts in the game thread.
4.) Dead players should post in the {Dead} Red if they are posting in the game thread. If you do post as a dead player, I insist that you ensure what you say cannot possibly affect the game in any way -- even the most innocuous off-topic things have that potential so please be careful.
5.) Non-Players should similarly post in {Non-Player} Blue if they are posting in the game thread.
6.) Living players wishing to discuss something off-topic should do so in {Off-Topic} Green.
7.) This is the Host Color. I don't actually care if you use it, just don't impersonate me. Cool thanks.
8.) If you ever have any questions about the rules, roles, or setup, please ask me in private. You may ask publicly, but I will only answer publicly if I deem it appropriate.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Arrested Development Mafia [Prologue]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The game has begun, all players may begin posting.

When I get a chance I'll put a gender key and links to post histories here, as well as any flavor content.

There will be no voting nor actions during the prologue, this is just to enable players to check in before Day 1 begins. Game-relevant discussion is allowed during the prologue.

Have fun everyone. If you have any questions please let me know. :)

Player list, post histories, and gender key

In play:

Elohcin - she
G-Man - he
lovedelic - he
Ricochet - he / Sloonei 2 - he
Spacedaisy - she
thellama73 - he
Turnip Head - he

Eliminated:

Sloonei - he - Tobias Fünke, good guy, lynched on Day 1
a2thezebra - she - Ann Veal, good gal, eliminated on Night 1
Metalmarsh89 - he - Michael Bluth, good guy, lynched on Day 2
Sorsha - she - Lucille Bluth, good gal, eliminated on Night 2
DrWilgy - he - Lindsay Bluth Fünke, bad gal, lynched on Day 3
MovingPictures07 - he - Ron Howard, good guy, eliminated on Night 3

Flavor

Prologue:
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything, and the one week when it all hit bottom. It's Arrested Development Mafia.

With the company on the verge of collapse and the family heads in danger of imprisonment, everyone scrambled to either find a solution or to get out of trouble for themselves. Some worked to fan the flames by investing in the banana stand -- there's always money in the banana stand. Others worked to build a legal defense for the family, and to reforge the Bluth name in the public eye for the better. A few though conspired to take the family secrets to the rival Sitwell family. This would place them high on the totem pole in a lucrative organization, but it would expose the others in their family and destroy the Bluth legacy. On the first day after rumors surfaced of this intra-familial treachery, the hunt began for those responsible to stop them and preserve the family's honor and success.

The pilot episode has begun. It is Day 1. You have 48 hours to find a culprit.
Day 1:
Tobias had spent the day working diligently to guide his in-laws through the initial period of this crisis. There was an air of trepidation and uncertainty in the Bluth apartments and the model home, each member trying to find their niche and behave the way they felt they should. Tobias sensed their fears, and realized it would be up to him to bring them together. They all looked up to him, he knew, as an experienced analrapist and actor.

Not everyone was pleased with Tobias though, indeed most of them just thought he was a creep and openly said as much at every opportunity. Michael was especially candid:

Michael: "Okay. You know what you do? Buy yourself a tape recorder. Record yourself for a whole day. I think you're gonna be surprised at some of your phrasing."

Tobias: (gasps) "Butterscotch! Want a lick?"

later...

Tobias: You know, Michael, perhaps I should buy you that tape recorder. Do you have any idea how often you say the word "afraid"?

Michael: "Well, I know I did in the jacuzzi."

Tobias: "And I apologize for that. I thought it was a pool toy."

But it was too late for apologies. Michael and the other family members had already agreed to remove Tobias from the equation. They informed him of an audition opportunity out of town and sent him away. He was eager to prove himself, but in the end show business proved too hot for him to handle despite his best efforts.

Sloonei was lynched.
Vanilla good guy. Tobias.

Thread is locked for Night 1. Please do not post before I lock it.
Night 1:
Absolutely nothing happened. Everything seems exactly the same as it was before. Moving along, I guess.

a2thezebra was eliminated. She was Ann Veal. Vanilla good gal.

Day 2:
The Bluth extended family was in an uproar. There was so much shouting that at least one viewer thought he was watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and scoured her TV Guide booklet in confusion. Exhausted by the nonsense that had made his family famous and gotten them into trouble so many times before, Michael Bluth was resigned to a quiet contemplation. He'd spent too much of his time and energy trying to turn this family around, and it was time they solved a single problem without him.

So he left them to their screaming and found peace in the quiet kitchen of the model home. He pulled out the latest issue of Altitude, the second most popular in-flight magazine in America (third if you count the safety instruction card) and leaned on the counter to read. Well, he thought it was the counter at least.

Michael: "MOTHER OF GOD."

Metalmarsh has scalded his forearm on the cornballer. He will be hospitalized for the remainder of this drama. He was:

Michael Bluth. Vanilla good guy.

It is Night 2. The thread will be locked for 24 hours.
Night 2:
As the behind-the-curtain mastermind of the Bluth empire, Lucille had become exasperated by the efforts of manipulating her family into doing her bidding while also managing its ongoing self-destruction. She felt the entire argument was ridiculous all along, and knew the true culprit to be her housemaid Lupe. Or one of the other Mexicans or homosexuals terrorizing the region. All she could do was drink the irritation away, and eventually that caught up with her. She was placed on house arrest after a verbal altercation in a bar stemming from her dominating performance in a drinking contest with the most brutish person willing to take her on.

Sorsha was eliminated. She was Lucille Bluth. Vanilla good gal.

It is Day 3. You have 48 hours.
Day 3:
After two days and nights of mindless rabbling, the family finally managed to coalesce upon a single suspect -- Lindsay. Her behavior was starting to seem odd to many of them.

Narrator: "Michael had asked Lindsay to do the housework, and to his surprise, she was sort of doing it."

Lindsay: "Hey, I found that canned ham that we've had forever, and I put it in a pot of boiling hot water, and guess what we're having?"

Buster: "Soup?"

Lindsay Funke: "Hot ham water."

It turned out Lindsay's focus on ham was self-referential. She was the biggest ham in the room all along. Taking note of the opposition she was facing, Lindsay couldn't help but cry.

DrWilgy has been lynched.

He was Lindsay Bluth Fünke. Vanilla bad gal.

Night 3 will last approximately 23 hours to get us back on track.
Night 3:
He was always unclear about his real role in this game, as his narrative skills were often directly at odds with the great booming voice of the guy typing things in this orange font right here who also seemed to be narrating the action. How can there be two narrators at once? How can one narrator narrate the narration of another narrator? That's confusing. I know it confused me. Well anyway that shouldn't be an issue now.

MovingPictures07 was eliminated. He was Ron Howard, narrator of Arrested Development. Vanilla good guy.

It's Day 4. 48 hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Ricochet »

Alriiight, RICK OCHÉ! \ o /
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

inb4 Rico breaks his piano.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Sorsha »

Prologue? Sounds like happy hour to me :martini:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

And now the game about a bunch of friends who love mafia and the one marmot who had no choice but to get himself lynched on Day 1.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Elohcin »

I'm checking in -ready to play! I'm a little nervous about the roleplaying though. I was never a good actress. I may just have to be myself.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 59

Post by G-Man »

Hi guys.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Where is Mother? I hope she's on the same team as me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

On the next... Arrested Development:

Elohcin tries out acting for the first time, Sorsha drinks herself silly, and Buster, dressed up as what he calls "Turnip Head", desperately searches for Lucille.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Elohcin wrote:I'm checking in -ready to play! I'm a little nervous about the roleplaying though. I was never a good actress. I may just have to be myself.
Hello Tobias. I thought you said you would never go reality?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:inb4 Rico breaks his piano.

helll yeaaaa RICK OCHÉ! \ o /
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I'm not sure Ricochet ate breakfast today. He's acting strange. Not that strange can't be a good thing.
My Banners:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 27

Post by thellama73 »

Let's get this game moving. Come on!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

A slow and steady pace is actually probably better for decision-making. These are important choices.
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I am here to seek out and find as many naughty men as I can sink my teeth into.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm checking in -ready to play! I'm a little nervous about the roleplaying though. I was never a good actress. I may just have to be myself.
Oh. I see you've wasted no time filling my seat-hole.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:inb4 Rico breaks his piano.

helll yeaaaa RICK OCHÉ! \ o /
Is that a piano?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45

Post by DrWilgy »

:cloud9:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Hello Tobias :ponder:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Buster! How are you? Please stop rubbing my shoulders.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'M A MONSTER!!!!!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And now the game about a bunch of friends who love mafia and the one marmot who had no choice but to get himself lynched on Day 1.
I can't clean up your messes if I die on Day 1. :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 3

Post by S~V~S »

Good Day Lovely Players!

I will be your Mod on Duty for this game. If you have any concerns about anything, or feel a need to vent, or anything at all, please feel free to contact me :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And now the game about a bunch of friends who love mafia and the one marmot who had no choice but to get himself lynched on Day 1.
:clap:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I try to be a pretty organized, responsible person, so I shouldn't have any messes for you to clean up.
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I try to be a pretty organized, responsible person, so I shouldn't have any messes for you to clean up.
That is an excellent choice you have made in your life. I only truly wish that more people would be like you.

offers a sidelong look at MP, who is currently smearing peanut butter on his cheeks.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
I already feel left out not knowing anything about the show. All my cakes are picked up for the week though and I just finished cleaning the house. The kids are done with school except for some stuff they can do independenty. I guess i shall eat lunch and watch a couple of these.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
That is an excellent choice you have made in your life. I only truly wish that more people would be like you.

offers a sidelong look at MP, who is currently smearing peanut butter on his cheeks.
Thank you for your kind words. I do my best to put my family first. Are we related by chance? You seem familiar to me. I don't mean to pry or anything. I'm just curious.
My Banners:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Then, mistaking a group of garishly dressed men for pirates, Tobias boarded a van full of homosexuals.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Thank you for your kind words. I do my best to put my family first. Are we related by chance? You seem familiar to me. I don't mean to pry or anything. I'm just curious.
The likelihood is strong. I have more relatives than I can shake a stick at.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

lovedelic
Posts in topic: 29

Post by lovedelic »

hehe you guys can't lynch me, i'm vanilla town.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lovedelic wrote:hehe you guys can't lynch me, i'm vanilla town.
What kind of occupation is that? Sounds like you need a job son.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

:ponder:
:haha:
:feb:
Image Image Image
lovedelic

Post by lovedelic »

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Due to poor acting, the burden of the story has been placed on the narrator.
lovedelic

Post by lovedelic »

DrWilgy wrote:
:ponder:
:haha:
:feb:
:sigh:

i have the worst f****** attourneys
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
I already feel left out not knowing anything about the show. All my cakes are picked up for the week though and I just finished cleaning the house. The kids are done with school except for some stuff they can do independenty. I guess i shall eat lunch and watch a couple of these.
Who's your character?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Then, mistaking a group of garishly dressed men for pirates, Tobias boarded a van full of homosexuals.
I just saw that part. And TH, I am not Tobias :p
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Who's your character?
I know JJJ is encouraging us to tell, but I would like to do some research and at least try to let you all guess before I just tell you.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Elohcin wrote:I just saw that part. And TH, I am not Tobias :p
Sorry, I'm a slow learner.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
Sloonei wrote: Who's your character?
I know JJJ is encouraging us to tell, but I would like to do some research and at least try to let you all guess before I just tell you.
Now that's a clear cut situation with the promise of comedy. Tell your friends!
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Here Elo, try this site out for information. I found it to be very helpful. Bye.
My Banners:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

G-Man wrote:Here Elo, try this site out for information. I found it to be very helpful. Bye.
Please tell your friends about this show.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
G-Man wrote:Here Elo, try this site out for information. I found it to be very helpful. Bye.
I don't really, uh, have very many friends. And what show are you talking about?
My Banners:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I just saw that part. And TH, I am not Tobias :p
Sorry, I'm a slow learner.
I just figured out why you thought I may be Tobias :p. I'm still on the Pilot episode.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Thanks G.

Sorry for the multiple posts.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

G-Man wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I don't really, uh, have very many friends. And what show are you talking about?

The Blue Man Group finally calls for Tobias with a life-changing opportunity. Unfortunately, he can't hear it and his life stays the same.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
G-Man wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

The Blue Man Group finally calls for Tobias with a life-changing opportunity. Unfortunately, he can't hear it and his life stays the same.
I never heard of that show before but the man in the video looks a lot like my father. I don't have much time for TV unless it's Star Wars. I usually spend my time doing homework and learning how to use Quicken.
My Banners:

Return to “Previous Heists”