[END] Arrested Development Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Who's about to sell us out to the Sitwells?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Elohcin
No votes
G-Man
No votes
lovedelic
No votes
Sloonei 2
50%
Spacedaisy
No votes
thellama73
No votes
Turnip Head
No votes
How can anyone even understand this game? (host/non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: [Day 3] Arrested Development Mafia

Post by Turnip Head »

Elohcin wrote:Thanks, TH. You are quite a lot of fun to play with, especially in BTSC (but its been a while since that's happened). And, I like that you're always in tune with what's going on and you make your points clear. Next time we all get together you will have to make a way to join us. I am really hoping we can all get together this summer. I say a Syndicate beach trip is long overdue.
That sounds like a lot of fun :biggrin:
G-Man wrote:I'm going down to the Church and State fair and I'm going to find the recruiters and join the army.
Oh thank god, now I can finally get out.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Guess what, everyone? I actually am the cop. :slick:
Damnit MP.... here I am trying to cover for your ass and you keep making it obvious :doh:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

It's okay, TH, I appreciate it -- but I've given it a lot of thought and I think now's the time. I think you all can solve the game without me now.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Elohcin »

What are you talking about MP? I have engaged with you plenty about your thoughts for me. We've conversed, I've answered your questions. And when you said you had a green peek on me, why would I need to respond to that? Whether or not your peek is true, the fact that I am a green peek to whoever the cop is, is true. What would I need to say to that?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

And why would you think I was bad b/c I didn't talk about your green peek on me?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Thanks, TH. You are quite a lot of fun to play with, especially in BTSC (but its been a while since that's happened). And, I like that you're always in tune with what's going on and you make your points clear. Next time we all get together you will have to make a way to join us. I am really hoping we can all get together this summer. I say a Syndicate beach trip is long overdue.
That sounds like a lot of fun :biggrin:

If you really think so, go into the meet-up thread and look at what I've found and vote in the poll. If we are going to do this, we have to get a move on it. SOOO many places are already booked for the summer. There are not many left.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Quotes came out all wonky, sorry.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 59

Post by G-Man »

Wow, who knew the monkey bars could be so difficult? Embarrassed as I am to say it, it looks like I won't be leaving this family behind. Not yet anyway. I'm still holding out hope that I can join a band on the wood block but, you know, we'll see what happens.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Alright, I'm here once more, because I need to come clean with enough time left in Day 3.

Guess what, everyone? I actually am the cop. :slick:

Here are my actual peeks:

n0 - Turnip Head
n1 - Spacedaisy
n2 - DrWilgy

DrWilgy

This means that the mafia team must consist of one of these combinations:

DrWilgy, Elohcin, G-Man
DrWilgy, Elohcin, lovedelic
DrWilgy, Elohcin, Sloonei 2.0
DrWilgy, Elohcin, thellama73
DrWilgy, G-Man, lovedelic
DrWilgy, G-Man, Sloonei 2.0
DrWilgy, G-Man, thellama73
DrWilgy, lovedelic, Sloonei 2.0
DrWilgy, lovedelic, thellama73
DrWilgy, Sloonei 2.0, thellama73

If you need breadcrums, search my ISO. I never once actually seriously considered voting for Turnip Head; in fact, he's the player I've worked with most in thread. With that said, I've tried to throw out a bit of tinfoil against him and avoid proclaiming him a confirmed civilian because I didn't want him dying; nonetheless, I'm convinced with my flip (earlier) you all would have figured out that he was my real peek.

Ever since midway through d2, I've made it clear that I trust Daisy, and that's a result of my n1 peek. There's no way I would pick anyone else but her as my n1 peek.

As to why I picked DrWilgy, well, that seems obvious now, doesn't it?

As to why I fake claimed both Elohcin and G-Man, I wanted to see if I would: (1) die at Night, and (2) how players would respond. Elohcin made absolutely no recognition of my peek, not a single response. G-Man inquired very clearly as to what I meant when I claimed, then didn't claim, etc. Elohcin has made no attempt to engage me in my suspicion of her this game. This means two things to me: G-Man is very likely a civilian, and Elohcin is very likely a mafia member.

As to why I keep claiming cop and then backing off, well, it's ensured me a way to live this long, hasn't it? ;) I think it's been made clear through the behavior of others all throughout d2 and toDay that the most likely combinations are:

And we're getting incredibly close to the endgame now, so I feel comfortable hard claiming and leaving you all with everything I know. I'd bet my reputation on one of those scenarios being the case. :srsnod:

Good luck, civilians!

Also, I love playing with all of you as well! This player list is really awesome. :D
Boy, you just keep on confusing me. The only reason I feel like I can trust this Narrator person is because he didn't register on my suspicions list Day 1. It could all be a clever ploy by him, Buster, and Maeby to fool all of us in grand fashion but that doesn't seem very probable. Neither Buster (despite the creepy hook) or Maeby pinged me at all Day 1. Maybe I put my blinders on because of that but I just haven't been looking for suspicious things out of those two in earnest.

Interesting enough, Aunt Lindsay also failed to register on my suspicions list Day 1 but I'm okay with seeing her gone now. She didn't make much of an impression and I just found out that she's not even biologically a Bluth. She's an outsider to this family, which makes me wonder if something larger is going on here. Dad always told me to remember three things: family comes first, breakfast is important, and it's not Aunt Lindsay's real nose. Maybe she got the nose job hide her ulterior motives.

I've got to get going. I'm hopping on a boat for Mexico in another hour, so I won't be back before the poll ends. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to see if this Narrator guy is correct and if we can break this mystery open a little further. If we're wrong today, we're more or less screwed.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Alright, I'm here once more, because I need to come clean with enough time left in Day 3.

Guess what, everyone? I actually am the cop. :slick:

Here are my actual peeks:

n0 - Turnip Head
n1 - Spacedaisy
n2 - DrWilgy

DrWilgy

This means that the mafia team must consist of one of these combinations:

DrWilgy, Elohcin, G-Man
DrWilgy, Elohcin, lovedelic
DrWilgy, G-Man, lovedelic
DrWilgy, G-Man, Sloonei 2.0
DrWilgy, G-Man, thellama73
DrWilgy, lovedelic, Sloonei 2.0
DrWilgy, lovedelic, thellama73
DrWilgy, Sloonei 2.0, thellama73

If you need breadcrums, search my ISO. I never once actually seriously considered voting for Turnip Head; in fact, he's the player I've worked with most in thread. With that said, I've tried to throw out a bit of tinfoil against him and avoid proclaiming him a confirmed civilian because I didn't want him dying; nonetheless, I'm convinced with my flip (earlier) you all would have figured out that he was my real peek.

Ever since midway through d2, I've made it clear that I trust Daisy, and that's a result of my n1 peek. There's no way I would pick anyone else but her as my n1 peek.

As to why I picked DrWilgy, well, that seems obvious now, doesn't it?

As to why I fake claimed both Elohcin and G-Man, I wanted to see if I would: (1) die at Night, and (2) how players would respond. Elohcin made absolutely no recognition of my peek, not a single response. G-Man inquired very clearly as to what I meant when I claimed, then didn't claim, etc. Elohcin has made no attempt to engage me in my suspicion of her this game. This means two things to me: G-Man is very likely a civilian, and Elohcin is very likely a mafia member.

As to why I keep claiming cop and then backing off, well, it's ensured me a way to live this long, hasn't it? ;) I think it's been made clear through the behavior of others all throughout d2 and toDay that the most likely combinations are:

And we're getting incredibly close to the endgame now, so I feel comfortable hard claiming and leaving you all with everything I know. I'd bet my reputation on one of those scenarios being the case. :srsnod:

Good luck, civilians!

Also, I love playing with all of you as well! This player list is really awesome. :D
What is the logic behind your conclusion that Elohcin's behavior = scummy? And how have you narrowed down the likely combinations to those two and either myself or llama?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I got the feeling that MP is unsure about a few of the remaining players, and said what he did to illicit further reactions.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I think you are right TH. Even though I think MP is civ, he's been all over the place the past couple of days.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeah, like with me! I'm not bad!
When I die, look at Llama, Elo and Daisy.

If Llama pushes for a MP or TH lynch after I die, destroy him!
I got to go back to work now...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote:I got the feeling that MP is unsure about a few of the remaining players, and said what he did to illicit further reactions.
Do you believe he is the cop?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

To answer my own question, MP's is definitely the most believable cop claim we have in the thread. I'm not 100% sure because there is also a good possibility that the real cop is still trying to remain hidden, but that becomes more unlikely the further we get in the game. I'm still not cnfident enough in any of my reads to say who my #2 choice will be after Wilgy, but Elohcin, lovedelic, spacedaisy, and the llama have been equally mysterious to me. Lovedelic seems to be confined to some sort of penitentiary or attic the last few days.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I got the feeling that MP is unsure about a few of the remaining players, and said what he did to illicit further reactions.
Do you believe he is the cop?
I don't see anyone disputing it.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

It just occurred to me that it would be easy for baddies to claim cop as they will not be killed for it. Not that anyone is talking of moving votes, but this "lightbulb" makes me happier than before about where my vote is.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's Night. Post coming shortly.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

After two days and nights of mindless rabbling, the family finally managed to coalesce upon a single suspect -- Lindsay. Her behavior was starting to seem odd to many of them.

Narrator: "Michael had asked Lindsay to do the housework, and to his surprise, she was sort of doing it."

Lindsay: "Hey, I found that canned ham that we've had forever, and I put it in a pot of boiling hot water, and guess what we're having?"

Buster: "Soup?"

Lindsay Funke: "Hot ham water."

It turned out Lindsay's focus on ham was self-referential. She was the biggest ham in the room all along. Taking note of the opposition she was facing, Lindsay couldn't help but cry.

DrWilgy has been lynched.
He was Lindsay Bluth Fünke. Vanilla bad gal.
Night 3 will last approximately 23 hours to get us back on track.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: [POLLS] Arrested Development Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 3:

DrWilgy
Turnip Head (2), Spacedaisy (5), Sloonei (6), thellama73 (7), Elohcin (8), MovingPictures07 (10), G-Man (11) 64%
Elohcin
No votes
G-Man
No votes
lovedelic
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
Sloonei 2
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
thellama73
No votes
Turnip Head
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Soup Nazi (host/dead/non)
JaggedJimmyJay (1), S~V~S (3), Sorsha (4), a2thezebra (9)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: [Day 4] Arrested Development Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

He was always unclear about his real role in this game, as his narrative skills were often directly at odds with the great booming voice of the guy typing things in this orange font right here who also seemed to be narrating the action. How can there be two narrators at once? How can one narrator narrate the narration of another narrator? That's confusing. I know it confused me. Well anyway that shouldn't be an issue now.
MovingPictures07 was eliminated. He was Ron Howard, narrator of Arrested Development. Vanilla good guy.

It's Day 4. 48 hours.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

BAHAHAHA, silly baddies. Well played MP :clap:

I assume the real cop checked me last night. If so, this should be a wrap.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MP, I am sad to see you go. But, I think you were successful in your mission to keep the cop alive :D Go you!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

TH, why do you think the cop checked you last night?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I guess I should say I hope the cop checked me. If I'm right about who the cop is, he or she has the baddies narrowed down to 2 out of 3 people including me. If the cop checked me, then he or she will know exactly who the baddies are, and the baddies might as well concede.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

In any case I know who the baddies are, if I'm right about the cop. The only question is which one to lynch first.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Props for the amazing game, JJJ, loved it. :beer:

Go civilians!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Brilliant play, MP. I wouldn't mind kissing that man between the cheeks.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Putting my vote on G-Man. His response to TH here does not really do anything for me, and he's been essentially absent since then which has my concern growing more.
G-Man wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
G-Man wrote:I'd like to hear from Annoying Voice-Over Guy as to what his thought process was in changing gears from Lucille, to Steve Holt, and finally starting the lynch train on my dad. Pretty weird how you switched from the player who ended up getting NK'd to a player who was suddenly deemed off-limits due to replacement, to someone who's last minute vote would have been the worst possible decision for a bad guy. I mean, what the hell?
I'd like to hear from G-Michael as to what his thought process was in changing gears from Mother, to Elohcin, and finally to Llama, making no effort to stop the lynch train on MM that you're holding MP solely accountable for.

If you thought MM's innocence was obvious, you could have helped save him by putting your vote on Wilgy.
I apologize for not being vocal during yesterday's last-minute voting free-for-all. I was at work- you know, the Banana Stand- and there was a lot of Quicken work needing to be done before the end of the day. I had my browser open and was really just following the votes. I was so busy that I had to catch up on the thread content after the lynch was over.

I voted initially for Lucille because she was the only one of my top three suspicions that already had a vote. I switched to GOB first to see if I could attract anyone looking for another possible lynch train to latch onto in case there was a save attempt in the works for Aunt Lindsay. She actually followed my vote onto GOB. Then I switched to Gene and Aunt Lindsay followed me again. I jumped around a few more times to see if she would follow me. She followed me to everyone I voted for but Maeby.

I didn't have time at work- the Banana Stand, mind you- to post anything when they turned on my dad. He was in my second tier of suspects because there was a remote possibility that dad could have voted last-minute for Tobias for the WIFOM if he was protecting a teammate. My comment about his innocence being obvious is what you adults like to call a hindsight observation.
Turnip Head wrote:
G-Man wrote:Oh, and I wasn't following Aunt Lindsay's vote around at the end of the day. She was following my vote around. Go back and check. She said she was following my vote so long as it landed on someone she was comfortable seeing lynched. Worth noting is that she did not follow my vote when I switched to Maeby.
I'd love to do that but you didn't post to record any of your votes in the thread. I see you had time to put them in your spreadsheet though.
Screen shots for the data and Notepad to jot the times down. I did all the spreadsheeting after the fact.

I'm not even all that suspicious of Snarky Voice-over Guy just yet. Just mad that he got my dad killed by hijacking the thread to suit his sudden impulses. I feel like I've had issues with him in this regard in a past life. Something about excited dogs, I think.
Outside of vote analysis he hasn't provided a ton of content (not that I've done much better this game), and he's been especially absent for the last couple of days.
I will review Wilgy's posts when I have the time to do so to see what I can dig up from them. I should actually be able to participate a little bit this phase.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:In any case I know who the baddies are, if I'm right about the cop. The only question is which one to lynch first.
I am not 100% sure who the last two are, but I can guess that Sloonei is one and I would vote for him today.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

would you now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Yes, Sloon. You replaced in meaning you you expect to be able to play and then you were so quiet and making excuses for not reading the thread. I just don't buy it. I figure you replaced in and were shocked to get a baddie role and then had to take a step back to evaluate. In fact, I am going to go ahead and place my vote on you.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Please, I go by George Maharis now.

Now that I'm a college man, I don't feel so awkward. Maybe it was the friends I made, or maybe making love to a Spanish housewife did the trick. Regardless, I will post my vote announcement a few hours from now. I simply must eat breakfast to honor my father's memory.

Am I surprised that Steve Holt has voted for me? No, not really. I mean, I've had him on my list since the beginning, so a little tit for tat is expected. I admit that my youth and inexperience held me back in reading people early on. I hope that my vote analysis helps those who are more adept at tone reads.

I am curious to hear who Buster thinks are the bad guys. He implied that he and the Narrator were on the same wavelength and Buster never really made me suspicious. I mean, the hook hand is still really creepy but that doesn't mean he is bad.

Let's talk about who we think is bad first. Without doing the bote analysis, I feel the least comfortable with Steve, GOB, and Gene. I'll let you know if that changes after I spend some time with my data.
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ Elo: I replaced in and then have had to work all day every day since. I never made excuses for not reading the thread. I read the thread before the start of the previous Day phase. It's just difficult for me to gain any insight when I'm not actively participating in the discussion. Information gets lost when I'm simply re-reading in catch-up mode. Are there any questions or concerns I could address, or are you just voting me because I've not been super active?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Spacedaisy »

Here it is just for you TH

I am the cop.

Here are my peeks:
N0: lovedelic
N1: G-Man
N2: Llama
N3: Turnip Head

Sorry Elo, no matter how hard you bus Sloonei at this point you have been discovered by process of elimination.

Lynch either Sloonei or Elo and it will net a baddie, and the other one is the remaining baddie. Up to you all who you want to lynch first
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Perfect :biggrin: Line em up knock em down. The baddies can either concede or we can drag this out for another 5 RL days. Good game either way!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I wish I could refute that but I'm not the cop. I am not saying I doubt Spacedaisy's cop claim (nor am I 100% sure of it. I think i'm the only one who never claimed cop in this game). If she's the cop these are false reads.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote:Perfect :biggrin: Line em up knock em down. The baddies can either concede or we can drag this out for another 5 RL days. Good game either way!
what makes you believe her so easily?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Perfect :biggrin: Line em up knock em down. The baddies can either concede or we can drag this out for another 5 RL days. Good game either way!
what makes you believe her so easily?
She's been laying breadcrumbs for a while now. I'm surprised the baddies didn't pick up on it. I see no reason to doubt her.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Well as much as I'd love to tell you all that this has all been one great acting performance, alas I must confess that I have only been wearing my ass-masking therapist pantsuit for this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I must say Sloonei, you have done the best job role playing!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Spacedaisy wrote:I must say Sloonei, you have done the best job role playing!
This!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

What if Sloonei and SD are the baddies and SD is just doing a great job at making you think she is the cop? I think this is a possible scenario.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I went ahead and voted for Sloonei.

Linki: I can just as easily vote you Elo. You both are bad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Elohcin wrote:What if Sloonei and SD are the baddies and SD is just doing a great job at making you think she is the cop? I think this is a possible scenario.
In that case we can afford one mislynch before LyLo. My preferred order would be Sloonei (who you think will flip bad regardless), and then you, and then if you flip civilian we can lynch Daisy the next day and still win.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Turnip Head wrote:
This!
Interesting. He's been awfully polysyllabic as Steve Holt. Whatever. I'm looking over my vote analysis while working on this great new app. Back later.
My Banners:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Don't work too hard G-Michael, we've got this pretty much wrapped up. You've done a great job roleplaying too, I didn't notice until today that you've been treating each Day like its respective season of the show XD
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:
Elohcin wrote:What if Sloonei and SD are the baddies and SD is just doing a great job at making you think she is the cop? I think this is a possible scenario.
In that case we can afford one mislynch before LyLo. My preferred order would be Sloonei (who you think will flip bad regardless), and then you, and then if you flip civilian we can lynch Daisy the next day and still win.
*thumbs up* Good thing civs win with their team, dead or alive.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If by role playing you mean my puppet therapy sessions, then I'm afraid to commendations are misguided. All the credit there must go to Franklin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
This!
Interesting. He's been awfully polysyllabic as Steve Holt. Whatever. I'm looking over my vote analysis while working on this great new app. Back later.
Please, Steven Holt couldn't act her way out of that dress I found in the crawl space. I am Dr. Tobias Funke.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

WAIT! G-man, say something else.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote:WAIT! G-man, say something else.
Something else.
My Banners:

Return to “Previous Heists”