[END] Arrested Development Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Who's about to sell us out to the Sitwells?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Elohcin
No votes
G-Man
No votes
lovedelic
No votes
Sloonei 2
50%
Spacedaisy
No votes
thellama73
No votes
Turnip Head
No votes
How can anyone even understand this game? (host/non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 46

Re: [Day 3] Arrested Development Mafia

Post by Spacedaisy »

You still being alive does not make sense unless you are not the cop and the baddies know it, the only way they could know it (since Day 1) is if you are one of them. I think the baddies have been killing people who didn't claim because they believe the real cop is playing it quiet and doesn't believe any of us who have claimed are actually the cop. I mean who can blame them, right? We haven't been all that believable. Of course now we have a concrete cop claim with a red peek to boot. So maybe they were wrong. But I feel sure that the three baddies are all within a group of four (very slight chance it might be five) players. Doesn't give you good odds, especially since now you have a red peek on you too. So, yeah. My vote is going to you without question.

You all want to talk I would love to talk about any of the following:
Sloonei
Elo
Turnip Head
Wilgy (duh)
And I would even entertain conversation about MP, but honestly I think he is a really unlikely candidate, I just can't dismiss the idea he MIGHT be fooling me, because it is a slim possibility. Wilgy's flip might show us something on this if his peek is correct
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, this gambit has served its purpose, seems Wilgy has dug his own bad guy grave.

I'm not the cop. My claim is absolutely false. :mafia:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Spacedaisy wrote:You all want to talk I would love to talk about any of the following:
Turnip Head
I'm all ears.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 67

Re: [Day 2] Arrested Development Mafia

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Its so funny that you say this because I don't really like writing RIP posts. Almost everyone does it and its just repeated over and over throughout the beginning of each day. Its kind of like the million "Happy Birthday!" posts you get on facebook on your birthday. It's like...if you don't have anything personal to say, then I guess we don't really know each other that well, so what's the point? So as I was writing this post, I was feeling like, gosh this is so stupid to write, but everyone else will and if I don't, they'll think I'm bad. SO I have to write it and add some flavor. AND THEN, you totally read what I was thinking as I wrote it. I must be very transparent.
I scanned Elohcin's and llama's posts to see what I can make of them. Llama's participation has been light, but nothing has set off alarms. There's not really enough for me to make a judgment either way. The above section of Eloh's post is the most immediately concerning thing I found in either of their post histories. It seems that Elohcin is justifying a post that she knew was pointless by saying that she simply made it to avoid being perceived as bad, which is something I would think only a baddie would feel compelled to do.
However, it is not lost on me that Eloh is MP's Night 0 green peek, so if we are to trust his claim then we are to trust Elohcin.
Dude, do you know me? Have you played with me before? I can fart and say excuse me and someone will think I am bad for it. So even when I am civ I am MAJORLY paranoid that I will do something to make someone think I am bad. Thoughts like what I posted above are constantly going through my mind when I play mafia....bad or civ. :D Thanks for tryin' though. It makes me feel better about you that you are trying.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If Wilgy were the cop, I'm convinced he would have played this differently. A n2 greek peek on Sorsha was unbelievable and so is the n2 red peek on Elohcin.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I was bitter about my prior lynch and wanted to come in gunning for turnip head, but he's forced me to do a 180 since my return. His attitude in the thread has been the most positively town since I returned.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:If Wilgy were the cop, I'm convinced he would have played this differently. A n2 greek peek on Sorsha was unbelievable and so is the n2 red peek on Elohcin.
If he was the cop he had no reason to give a fake green peak of Sorsha the night after she dies. That makes no sense.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:I was bitter about my prior lynch and wanted to come in gunning for turnip head, but he's forced me to do a 180 since my return. His attitude in the thread has been the most positively town since I returned.
Or is it that you've become his bad guy teammate? :mafia:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote:You still being alive does not make sense unless you are not the cop and the baddies know it, the only way they could know it (since Day 1) is if you are one of them. I think the baddies have been killing people who didn't claim because they believe the real cop is playing it quiet and doesn't believe any of us who have claimed are actually the cop. I mean who can blame them, right? We haven't been all that believable. Of course now we have a concrete cop claim with a red peek to boot. So maybe they were wrong. But I feel sure that the three baddies are all within a group of four (very slight chance it might be five) players. Doesn't give you good odds, especially since now you have a red peek on you too. So, yeah. My vote is going to you without question.

You all want to talk I would love to talk about any of the following:
Sloonei
Elo
Turnip Head
Wilgy (duh)
And I would even entertain conversation about MP, but honestly I think he is a really unlikely candidate, I just can't dismiss the idea he MIGHT be fooling me, because it is a slim possibility. Wilgy's flip might show us something on this if his peek is correct
I feel like we missed the entirety of yesterday. There are other possibilities.
1. Baddies may think I'm cop, and that they can kill me with a lynch.
2. Baddies are aware of my shenanigans.
3. Baddies no longer care at this point.

Number 1, is the one I feel like is most likely. They've committed so much for my lynch. Two Nk's of no cops, rather Zebra, who had her vote on me for awhile, and then Sorsha who swore I was bad.
Number 2, I don't think is possible anymore unless MP is bad.
Number 3, is slightly less likely than 1... but still possible. If number 3 is the case, I'm thinking the enemy team is Llama, Elo, and probably you Daisy. Based on your former suspicion of Marmot, and current suspicion of Elo and other's whom you think "aren't playing" I don't know how you aren't considering number 3.

Linki - What's the possibility of me not being cop nor bad?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Its so funny that you say this because I don't really like writing RIP posts. Almost everyone does it and its just repeated over and over throughout the beginning of each day. Its kind of like the million "Happy Birthday!" posts you get on facebook on your birthday. It's like...if you don't have anything personal to say, then I guess we don't really know each other that well, so what's the point? So as I was writing this post, I was feeling like, gosh this is so stupid to write, but everyone else will and if I don't, they'll think I'm bad. SO I have to write it and add some flavor. AND THEN, you totally read what I was thinking as I wrote it. I must be very transparent.
I scanned Elohcin's and llama's posts to see what I can make of them. Llama's participation has been light, but nothing has set off alarms. There's not really enough for me to make a judgment either way. The above section of Eloh's post is the most immediately concerning thing I found in either of their post histories. It seems that Elohcin is justifying a post that she knew was pointless by saying that she simply made it to avoid being perceived as bad, which is something I would think only a baddie would feel compelled to do.
However, it is not lost on me that Eloh is MP's Night 0 green peek, so if we are to trust his claim then we are to trust Elohcin.
Dude, do you know me? Have you played with me before? I can fart and say excuse me and someone will think I am bad for it. So even when I am civ I am MAJORLY paranoid that I will do something to make someone think I am bad. Thoughts like what I posted above are constantly going through my mind when I play mafia....bad or civ. :D Thanks for tryin' though. It makes me feel better about you that you are trying.
I don't think we've played together before. We were in Economics Mafia together for like a day I think, but I don't rememeber anything from that game. I'll need to defer to someone who's more familiar with your play here. PEOPLE WHO KNOW ELO: how valid is her point in this post?
I'm glad you feel better about me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The thread is getting busy just as I have to leave for work. This is very frustrating. I'll be back at 1 AM :(
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, we all now know Wilgy should be lynched, but yeah, let's talk about some other people.

Spacedaisy, why do you not want to discuss every player in the game? What are your thoughts on the names you mentioned, for starters?

I have to go again, lest I want to fail out of the program, so please pressure people and stuff in my absence.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, we all now know Wilgy should be lynched, but yeah, let's talk about some other people.

Spacedaisy, why do you not want to discuss every player in the game? What are your thoughts on the names you mentioned, for starters?

I have to go again, lest I want to fail out of the program, so please pressure people and stuff in my absence.
Don't lynch me bro
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:If Wilgy were the cop, I'm convinced he would have played this differently. A n2 greek peek on Sorsha was unbelievable and so is the n2 red peek on Elohcin.
"If wilgy were the cop", as in you consider it a possibility? Are you not the cop? Is this whole day based on a lie?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually... MR NARRATOR! You get my next scan!

The thought that is bothering me the most is that a majority of players are in the " he's cop or bad" mindset so please think about that for awhile.
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I would vote for you first and her second. In short I don't believe your cop claim anymore. It makes no sense. I have a group of about four people that I feel certain contain the entire baddie team, with one additional one who may be fooling me, but I highly doubt it. You and she are both in that group. So if you are civ, she is definitely not. But I don't believe you are and I doubt she is either. I think you are both bad.
What part makes no sense?
Even if you're the cop I don't believe you have a red peek on Elo. The beginning of toDay would have looked a lot different if you did.
Agreed :meany:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yeah, this gambit has served its purpose, seems Wilgy has dug his own bad guy grave.

I'm not the cop. My claim is absolutely false. :mafia:
Did we switch to ping-pong? :p You are fun to play with this game. (I'm not saying you aren't always fun to play with. But in this one, you're particularly fun.)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Oh, MP has redacted his cop claim. Disregard my busting of his balls above. I'll have to think about what this means while I wash dishes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrWilgy wrote:Linki - What's the possibility of me not being cop nor bad?
5/9

If you're not the cop and you're not bad, explain why you claimed cop and gave a dead player as your Night 2 peek and expected that to somehow spare your life. Like I said Day 2, like I said again before you changed your peeks... you would have been better off coming in with a red peek today. You didn't go for it then, but now you are. What changed your mind?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

A timeline of important events:
Turnip Head wrote:If I'm killed tonight all my peeks were false and I left my real peeks much more subtly. If Wilgy doesn't come out with a red peek tomorrow, lynch him.
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Guess what, folks? I'm the cop. :mafia:

n0 - Elohcin
n1 - Spacedaisy
n2 - DrWilgy

DrWilgy
But I'm the cop,
n0 - Sloonei
n1 - MP
n2 - Sorsha
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:n2 - Sorsha
That's an awfully convenient n2 selection. :evileye:
Of course I checked her. I thought she was the one framing me, or at least a baddie who would ignore my green check.
DrWilgy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Wilgy you would have been better off coming out with a red peek like I suggested :keys:
But I didn't get a red peek.
DrWilgy wrote:Maeby, if I were to tell you that my real check last night was Elo, who would you vote for?
WIlgy has lied about things he has no reason to lie about if he were civ. The Sorsha related stuff is Grade A Baloney.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Turnip Head wrote:
5/9

If you're not the cop and you're not bad, explain why you claimed cop and gave a dead player as your Night 2 peek and expected that to somehow spare your life. Like I said Day 2, like I said again before you changed your peeks... you would have been better off coming in with a red peek today. You didn't go for it then, but now you are. What changed your mind?
I suspected Sorsha day 2, why wouldn't I claim a cop peek on her? Would lying about the actions I would make as cop make any sense if I wanted it to be believable?

I wanted to see what Daisy would say.

Me getting lynched here won't help the cop any longer, everything I've stated about me being cop was a lie. I was hoping to draw mafia attention, as I'm sure others were as well. Considering how close I am to getting killed and that I'm not the cop... Mission accomplished :noble:
Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrWilgy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
5/9

I suspected Sorsha day 2, why wouldn't I claim a cop peek on her? Would lying about the actions I would make as cop make any sense if I wanted it to be believable?
Well I think there's a difference between lying about something because it's "believable" and lying about something to help us make the right choice about you or help us solve the game. Fake peeking Mother accomplishes nothing EXCEPT looking believable. I have a hard time believing that vanilla Wilgy would make a decision by going through that thought process.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Turnip Head wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
5/9

Well I think there's a difference between lying about something because it's "believable" and lying about something to help us make the right choice about you or help us solve the game. Fake peeking Mother accomplishes nothing EXCEPT looking believable. I have a hard time believing that vanilla Wilgy would make a decision by going through that thought process.
What can I say TH, you know I'm an actor. Once I set my mind to making something believable I go through with it, plus I tend to always look too many steps ahead. My green peeks were always made with the mindset of "gotta prep for tomorrow night".

If I live past today Mafia will have to kill me eventually, they will either continue pushing my lynch based on their set up, or they will murk me at night. Unless MP is bad, both of my green peeks are correct. That's like a 50% chance that I could be the cop.
Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well at least you're not going down without a fight. That puts your teammates in a tough position, though I have a feeling they've both already voted for you.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Turnip Head wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:You all want to talk I would love to talk about any of the following:
Turnip Head
I'm all ears.
You are actually one of the least likely IMO, but I can't dismiss the possibility.

I feel fairly confident that the following three are baddies:

Elo
Sloonei 2
Wilgy

The other two that I think have a slim chance of being baddies who have fooled me are Turnip Hiead and MP. I feel like 98% certain that MP is civ and about 80% certain TH is. But I am open to hearing cases from others who feel less trusting of you guys.

Look back at how today began. Suddenly those three came out of the box today all talking about me. It seems pretty transparent that they are strategically working together. Wilgy throwing out that red peek of Elo is distancing under the guise of supposedly gauging my reaction. I am pretty sure she will flip bad and he will too.

To answer MP, why would I want to discuss people I feel pretty certain are civilian?i would rather discuss the people I suspect.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I picked up what you were putting down Daisy. If you're right this game is gonna be really easy.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Awe come on Elo and Wilgy. I see you guys lurking, come out and play. Tell me why I'm wrong. Tell me who you think is bad. Convince me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

SPacedaisy, you know me. I keep the game open at all times. I am not lurking. I don't what to say to convince you. You've gone back and forth on me all game. I have given who I think is bad already. I have been very transparent and truthful.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to answer them though.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Could you refresh me? Who are your top three suspects right now?

You are the only one of the three who discussed me prior to this, so I don't think I have any questions for you. You're right I have been back and forth on you. Because I have a difficult time reading you over all.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote:Awe come on Elo and Wilgy. I see you guys lurking, come out and play. Tell me why I'm wrong. Tell me who you think is bad. Convince me.
Not now Maeby, I have homework to do.

My suspects are the same as before though. Elo, Llama, and you.
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Interesting. Well that's at least something.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy wrote:Could you refresh me? Who are your top three suspects right now?

You are the only one of the three who discussed me prior to this, so I don't think I have any questions for you. You're right I have been back and forth on you. Because I have a difficult time reading you over all.
All you gotta do is look at my in-topic. I even made a list for ya. I gotta go eat. But I will address it when I get back if you are still needing me to do so.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Here is my revised list Daisy. Let me know if you have any questions. I even colored it for MP :)

Eloh
TH
MP

SD
Sloonei
Love

G
Llama
Wilgy
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Thank you! Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy playing with you? If not, then I am now. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy wrote:Thank you! Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy playing with you? If not, then I am now. :)
Awe, thanks so much. That means a lot :)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I like playing with you too Elo :D Here's my list.

Turnip Head
SpaceDaisy
thetlama73
Lovedelic
G-Man

MovingPictures07

Sloonei 2.0
Elohcin
DrWilgy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Thanks, TH. You are quite a lot of fun to play with, especially in BTSC (but its been a while since that's happened). And, I like that you're always in tune with what's going on and you make your points clear. Next time we all get together you will have to make a way to join us. I am really hoping we can all get together this summer. I say a Syndicate beach trip is long overdue.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 59

Post by G-Man »

Man, what a day. The Banana Stand was destroyed (again) and all my Quicken files turned against me. To top it all off, I no longer have a father to awkwardly discuss my potentially inappropriate feelings for a girl. I'm done with this family. I'm going down to the Church and State fair and I'm going to find the recruiters and join the army.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i am home from work and falling asleep. wilgy is as good a bet to be scum as anybody, my vote won't change. my day is even busier tomorrow.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, I'm here once more, because I need to come clean with enough time left in Day 3.

Guess what, everyone? I actually am the cop. :slick:

Here are my actual peeks:

n0 - Turnip Head
n1 - Spacedaisy
n2 - DrWilgy

DrWilgy

This means that the mafia team must consist of one of these combinations:

DrWilgy, Elohcin, G-Man
DrWilgy, Elohcin, lovedelic
DrWilgy, Elohcin, Sloonei 2.0
DrWilgy, Elohcin, thellama73
DrWilgy, G-Man, lovedelic
DrWilgy, G-Man, Sloonei 2.0
DrWilgy, G-Man, thellama73
DrWilgy, lovedelic, Sloonei 2.0
DrWilgy, lovedelic, thellama73
DrWilgy, Sloonei 2.0, thellama73

If you need breadcrums, search my ISO. I never once actually seriously considered voting for Turnip Head; in fact, he's the player I've worked with most in thread. With that said, I've tried to throw out a bit of tinfoil against him and avoid proclaiming him a confirmed civilian because I didn't want him dying; nonetheless, I'm convinced with my flip (earlier) you all would have figured out that he was my real peek.

Ever since midway through d2, I've made it clear that I trust Daisy, and that's a result of my n1 peek. There's no way I would pick anyone else but her as my n1 peek.

As to why I picked DrWilgy, well, that seems obvious now, doesn't it?

As to why I fake claimed both Elohcin and G-Man, I wanted to see if I would: (1) die at Night, and (2) how players would respond. Elohcin made absolutely no recognition of my peek, not a single response. G-Man inquired very clearly as to what I meant when I claimed, then didn't claim, etc. Elohcin has made no attempt to engage me in my suspicion of her this game. This means two things to me: G-Man is very likely a civilian, and Elohcin is very likely a mafia member.

As to why I keep claiming cop and then backing off, well, it's ensured me a way to live this long, hasn't it? ;) I think it's been made clear through the behavior of others all throughout d2 and toDay that the most likely combinations are:

And we're getting incredibly close to the endgame now, so I feel comfortable hard claiming and leaving you all with everything I know. I'd bet my reputation on one of those scenarios being the case. :srsnod:

Good luck, civilians!

Also, I love playing with all of you as well! This player list is really awesome. :D
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Elohcin wrote:Thanks, TH. You are quite a lot of fun to play with, especially in BTSC (but its been a while since that's happened). And, I like that you're always in tune with what's going on and you make your points clear. Next time we all get together you will have to make a way to join us. I am really hoping we can all get together this summer. I say a Syndicate beach trip is long overdue.
That sounds like a lot of fun :biggrin:
G-Man wrote:I'm going down to the Church and State fair and I'm going to find the recruiters and join the army.
Oh thank god, now I can finally get out.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Guess what, everyone? I actually am the cop. :slick:
Damnit MP.... here I am trying to cover for your ass and you keep making it obvious :doh:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It's okay, TH, I appreciate it -- but I've given it a lot of thought and I think now's the time. I think you all can solve the game without me now.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

What are you talking about MP? I have engaged with you plenty about your thoughts for me. We've conversed, I've answered your questions. And when you said you had a green peek on me, why would I need to respond to that? Whether or not your peek is true, the fact that I am a green peek to whoever the cop is, is true. What would I need to say to that?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

And why would you think I was bad b/c I didn't talk about your green peek on me?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Thanks, TH. You are quite a lot of fun to play with, especially in BTSC (but its been a while since that's happened). And, I like that you're always in tune with what's going on and you make your points clear. Next time we all get together you will have to make a way to join us. I am really hoping we can all get together this summer. I say a Syndicate beach trip is long overdue.
That sounds like a lot of fun :biggrin:

If you really think so, go into the meet-up thread and look at what I've found and vote in the poll. If we are going to do this, we have to get a move on it. SOOO many places are already booked for the summer. There are not many left.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Quotes came out all wonky, sorry.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 59

Post by G-Man »

Wow, who knew the monkey bars could be so difficult? Embarrassed as I am to say it, it looks like I won't be leaving this family behind. Not yet anyway. I'm still holding out hope that I can join a band on the wood block but, you know, we'll see what happens.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Alright, I'm here once more, because I need to come clean with enough time left in Day 3.

n0 - Turnip Head
n1 - Spacedaisy
n2 - DrWilgy

DrWilgy

DrWilgy, Elohcin, G-Man

If you need breadcrums, search my ISO. I never once actually seriously considered voting for Turnip Head; in fact, he's the player I've worked with most in thread. With that said, I've tried to throw out a bit of tinfoil against him and avoid proclaiming him a confirmed civilian because I didn't want him dying; nonetheless, I'm convinced with my flip (earlier) you all would have figured out that he was my real peek.

Ever since midway through d2, I've made it clear that I trust Daisy, and that's a result of my n1 peek. There's no way I would pick anyone else but her as my n1 peek.

As to why I fake claimed both Elohcin and G-Man, I wanted to see if I would: (1) die at Night, and (2) how players would respond. Elohcin made absolutely no recognition of my peek, not a single response. G-Man inquired very clearly as to what I meant when I claimed, then didn't claim, etc. Elohcin has made no attempt to engage me in my suspicion of her this game. This means two things to me: G-Man is very likely a civilian, and Elohcin is very likely a mafia member.

As to why I keep claiming cop and then backing off, well, it's ensured me a way to live this long, hasn't it? ;) I think it's been made clear through the behavior of others all throughout d2 and toDay that the most likely combinations are:

And we're getting incredibly close to the endgame now, so I feel comfortable hard claiming and leaving you all with everything I know. I'd bet my reputation on one of those scenarios being the case. :srsnod:

Good luck, civilians!

Also, I love playing with all of you as well! This player list is really awesome. :D
Boy, you just keep on confusing me. The only reason I feel like I can trust this Narrator person is because he didn't register on my suspicions list Day 1. It could all be a clever ploy by him, Buster, and Maeby to fool all of us in grand fashion but that doesn't seem very probable. Neither Buster (despite the creepy hook) or Maeby pinged me at all Day 1. Maybe I put my blinders on because of that but I just haven't been looking for suspicious things out of those two in earnest.

Interesting enough, Aunt Lindsay also failed to register on my suspicions list Day 1 but I'm okay with seeing her gone now. She didn't make much of an impression and I just found out that she's not even biologically a Bluth. She's an outsider to this family, which makes me wonder if something larger is going on here. Dad always told me to remember three things: family comes first, breakfast is important, and it's not Aunt Lindsay's real nose. Maybe she got the nose job hide her ulterior motives.

I've got to get going. I'm hopping on a boat for Mexico in another hour, so I won't be back before the poll ends. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to see if this Narrator guy is correct and if we can break this mystery open a little further. If we're wrong today, we're more or less screwed.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Alright, I'm here once more, because I need to come clean with enough time left in Day 3.

n0 - Turnip Head
n1 - Spacedaisy
n2 - DrWilgy

DrWilgy

DrWilgy, Elohcin, G-Man

Good luck, civilians!

What is the logic behind your conclusion that Elohcin's behavior = scummy? And how have you narrowed down the likely combinations to those two and either myself or llama?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I got the feeling that MP is unsure about a few of the remaining players, and said what he did to illicit further reactions.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I think you are right TH. Even though I think MP is civ, he's been all over the place the past couple of days.

Return to “Previous Heists”