[END] Arrested Development Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Who's about to sell us out to the Sitwells?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Elohcin
No votes
G-Man
No votes
lovedelic
No votes
Sloonei 2
50%
Spacedaisy
No votes
thellama73
No votes
Turnip Head
No votes
How can anyone even understand this game? (host/non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 46

Re: [Day 3] Arrested Development Mafia

Post by Spacedaisy »

G-Man wrote:Also worth noting is this:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ron Howard's voice wrote:List of n0 green peeks:
a2thezebra - N/A
DrWilgy - Sloonei
Elohcin - N/A
G-Man - N/A
lovedelic - N/A
Metalmarsh89 - N/A
MovingPictures07 - Elohcin
Ricochet - thellama73
Sloonei - N/A
Spacedaisy - lovedelic
Sorsha - N/A
thellama73 - N/A
Turnip Head - G-Man

The people who didn't make a cop claim are the only ones dying so far. The bad guys also NK'd another non-cop-claimer. What say you over-analyzers of kills?

GOB, stop it! Do not burn down the Banana Stand! It's illegal, you know.
You know what Pop Pop always says, there's always money in the banana stand. ;)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I sure took a pounding at Swallows tonight and now I'm rather beat. I see there is some mysterious force compelling us all to think my darling wife is bad, and what kind of husband would I be if I didn't act on that? DrWilgy

Let's not all sit on this big one and just lie there, though. We can take this as an opportunity to really find some answers about all our questions. Tell me, what's troubling you all? *leans forward in chair, falls over*
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 27

Post by thellama73 »

That lynch was super suspicious, and has rocketed MP and ELohcin to the top of my suspect chart (MP is always hovering around there anyway). But I agree thta it was likely a WIlgy save and we should start there.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Elohcin »

I usually wait until EoD to vote but it looks like we are pretty much all in agreement here about Wilgy. SO I might as well place my vote. If he doesn't turn out bad, I am looking to Llama next though and it has nothing to do with him looking at me.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote:I usually wait until EoD to vote but it looks like we are pretty much all in agreement here about Wilgy. SO I might as well place my vote. If he doesn't turn out bad, I am looking to Llama next though and it has nothing to do with him looking at me.
Why Llama?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote:That lynch was super suspicious, and has rocketed MP and ELohcin to the top of my suspect chart (MP is always hovering around there anyway). But I agree thta it was likely a WIlgy save and we should start there.
According to g-man's analysis, the people not voting for Wilgy at the end of yesterday were MP, Spacedaisy, Elohcin, G-man, and myself. MP is the supposed cop who is telling us all to vote wilgy today, so we'll see how that turns out. I have not played a setup like this since I was very new to Mafia about 3 years ago, so I've been very surprised at how the role of the cop has been handled in this game so far. Could somebody tell me how likely it is for a vanilla town to fake a red cop read?

As for the others on that list, I can recall very little off the top of my head from either Elo or Daisy. I remember G-man's vote analysis which is always helpful, but I've seen him provide the exact same content as either alignment before. I was leaning toward trusting him Day 1. Then there's me, hello. I have been constantly busy while active in this game so I just can't seem to get one in the can. I work a 9 hour shift again today, so I won't be here again.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote:
thellama73 wrote:That lynch was super suspicious, and has rocketed MP and ELohcin to the top of my suspect chart (MP is always hovering around there anyway). But I agree thta it was likely a WIlgy save and we should start there.
According to g-man's analysis, the people not voting for Wilgy at the end of yesterday were MP, Spacedaisy, Elohcin, G-man, and myself. MP is the supposed cop who is telling us all to vote wilgy today, so we'll see how that turns out. I have not played a setup like this since I was very new to Mafia about 3 years ago, so I've been very surprised at how the role of the cop has been handled in this game so far. Could somebody tell me how likely it is for a vanilla town to fake a red cop read?
This is only the second game on this site with this setup and the cop died N1 last time, so no one can really answer this. IMO MP'S claim is almost irrelevant because Wilgy counterclaimed with almost 0 conviction. I expect a cop Wilgy to be fighting for his life.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Oh, I thought there had been a lot more Heists. While I'm leaning toward trusting MP and his claim for now, I do not like how much it has stagnated the conversation today. Yesterday had an interesting finish that hardly anyone is talking about. The metalmarsh voters should all explain themselves if they haven't already.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey all, I'm here, gonna catch up quickly now since I have a super busy weekend ahead of me and barely any time at the moment.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote:Oh, I thought there had been a lot more Heists. While I'm leaning toward trusting MP and his claim for now, I do not like how much it has stagnated the conversation today. Yesterday had an interesting finish that hardly anyone is talking about. The metalmarsh voters should all explain themselves if they haven't already.
You should read the thread if you haven't already :srsnod: And you are free to talk about whatever you want to talk about. I want to talk about G-Man. Do you want to talk about G-Man?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:MP, do you wanna talk about G-Michael? Have you read his ISO lately? He was following Wilgy's vote around most of yesterDay, only he wasn't posting to go along with it, so it's not on the record at all. They both had their votes on Mother and then they both had their votes on Elohcin, at a time when Wilgy was leading the pack with 3 votes. Once I brought it up Wilgy moved to MM and G-Michael switched to Llama, again without saying a word.
I haven't; let me catch up, I'll ISO him, then provide a new rainbow. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Welp.
Welp what?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Guess what, folks? I'm the cop. :mafia:

n0 - Elohcin
n1 - Spacedaisy
n2 - DrWilgy

DrWilgy
No no....you can't do that. You denounced being the cop, now you're claiming again?
Turnip Head wrote:MP, do you wanna talk about G-Michael? Have you read his ISO lately? He was following Wilgy's vote around most of yesterDay, only he wasn't posting to go along with it, so it's not on the record at all. They both had their votes on Mother and then they both had their votes on Elohcin, at a time when Wilgy was leading the pack with 3 votes. Once I brought it up Wilgy moved to MM and G-Michael switched to Llama, again without saying a word.
This is interesting, but I doubt they would be so careless.

If I were to suspect G-Man it would be b/c he seems to be hiding behind his roleplaying and not baddie hunting.

This is my list of most trusted to least trusted. Llama and Wilgy are together b/c I feel the same about them. But, I think if one is good, then the other is likely bad and vise versa. I don't see them as teammates.

Eloh
TH
MP
Sloonei
Love
SD
G
Llama/Wilgy
Hello, Elo!

Of course, I can do that. :nicenod: Why can't I? You think I wanted to be NKed last night before I could nab a red peek? Surely not!

Why do you think either Llama or Wilgy is bad, but not both?

Can you explain your non-rainbow-colored list of most to least trust? Specifically, why do you trust Sloonei 2.0 more than those below him? Why do you trust lovedelic more than Daisy? Is there anything more to your thoughts on G-Man other than what you said here? Can you elaborate upon your Llama and Wilgy thoughts?

Thanks!
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45

Post by DrWilgy »

Turnip Head wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
This is only the second game on this site with this setup and the cop died N1 last time, so no one can really answer this. IMO MP'S claim is almost irrelevant because Wilgy counterclaimed with almost 0 conviction. I expect a cop Wilgy to be fighting for his life.
Don't count me out yet TH
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Wilgy, I have to second the opinion that your act is utterly unconvincing. You're like Gene Wilder in the original Willy Wonka movie when he says "No, don't, stop."

"No, you're not the cop, I am." It's the most unenthusiastic counterclaim I've ever seen.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

G-Man wrote:I'd like to hear from Annoying Voice-Over Guy as to what his thought process was in changing gears from Lucille, to Steve Holt, and finally starting the lynch train on my dad. Pretty weird how you switched from the player who ended up getting NK'd to a player who was suddenly deemed off-limits due to replacement, to someone who's last minute vote would have been the worst possible decision for a bad guy. I mean, what the hell?

Sorry. Was that out of line? I'm a little on edge today because GOB started a rival frozen banana business. Jerk.
What specific questions do you have? I thought my thought process was clear in my posts. Many of my D2 posts were pressure votes for reasons that I thought were evident from the posts themselves -- including Sorsha, whose d2 contributions were lacking and whom I wanted to hear from, as well as Sloonei. Neither of those votes were remotely intended as permanent votes.

I also thought my thoughts on Metalmarsh were abundantly clear... so I'm not sure what else you want me to elaborate upon. At first I was pressuring him to give at least something for us to work with. He had time to do so, didn't deliver. I felt nervous about both the Wilgy and Sorsha wagons, so I decided that I wanted to lynch MM because his d1 was fishy as fuck and his complete lack of contributions.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:ponder:

Elaborate please.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei, there have been 3 previous heists, but only 1 other setup (the first one hosted by yours truly) that was identical to this setup here (the Mafia Championship setup). Metalmarsh's game had various possible paradigms (Tree Mafia), and Golden's Lost game was closed setup.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Oh, I thought there had been a lot more Heists. While I'm leaning toward trusting MP and his claim for now, I do not like how much it has stagnated the conversation today. Yesterday had an interesting finish that hardly anyone is talking about. The metalmarsh voters should all explain themselves if they haven't already.
You should read the thread if you haven't already :srsnod: And you are free to talk about whatever you want to talk about. I want to talk about G-Man. Do you want to talk about G-Man?
We can talk about G-man. Do you have anything to say about G-man?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Sloonei, there have been 3 previous heists, but only 1 other setup (the first one hosted by yours truly) that was identical to this setup here (the Mafia Championship setup). Metalmarsh's game had various possible paradigms (Tree Mafia), and Golden's Lost game was closed setup.
I see. Thanks.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Yes I do, but I hate repeating myself. Have you read the thread?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I echo the sentiment that everyone should take advantage of today to stir up discussion regarding as many players as possible. Let's not just sit on our hands and vote Wilgy without other discussion.

With that said, as I noted earlier, this weekend is going to be particularly busy for me, so I apologize that I won't be able to contribute as much on that front as I'd like, but I'll do what I can while I am here.

Now to skim G-Michael's posts in ISO, then provide a rainbow list, then get back to work because I'm quickly running low on free time.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Yes I do, but I hate repeating myself. Have you read the thread?
I have read most of it, but I've been very busy and I am having a tough time remembering everything that was said yesterday because I wasn't actually there when it all happened, so it's mostly a big blur in my memory. I will re-examine what you said.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [Pilot Episode - Day 1] Arrested Development Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Reading through G-Man's posts and this one:
G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm busy, go ask your mother.
She's dead, you ass. Now you're dead to me too.
just made me lol again. :haha:

Anyway, that is all. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'd have to say the most suspicious thing about G-Man's activity was his d2 vote swapping lacking explanations, even brief ones. I realize he gave us them now in detail during d3, and said that he was busy working at the Banana Stand, and I don't doubt that. But I don't understand why a civilian G-Man wouldn't at least give us some quick indication of his thought process during a key lynch, especially if he particularly opposed the MM option.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, I have to go. Not sure when I'll be back. Apologies in advance. Narrating work is first priority, and I have many other shows to narrate as well, because I'm awesome like that. :srsnod:

Day 3 rainbow

MovingPictures07
Elohcin (n0 peek)
Spacedaisy (n1 peek)

Turnip Head

thellama73

lovedelic

G-Man

Sloonei 2.0

DrWilgy (n2 peek)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
G-Man wrote:I'd like to hear from Annoying Voice-Over Guy as to what his thought process was in changing gears from Lucille, to Steve Holt, and finally starting the lynch train on my dad. Pretty weird how you switched from the player who ended up getting NK'd to a player who was suddenly deemed off-limits due to replacement, to someone who's last minute vote would have been the worst possible decision for a bad guy. I mean, what the hell?
I'd like to hear from G-Michael as to what his thought process was in changing gears from Mother, to Elohcin, and finally to Llama, making no effort to stop the lynch train on MM that you're holding MP solely accountable for.

If you thought MM's innocence was obvious, you could have helped save him by putting your vote on Wilgy.
I apologize for not being vocal during yesterday's last-minute voting free-for-all. I was at work- you know, the Banana Stand- and there was a lot of Quicken work needing to be done before the end of the day. I had my browser open and was really just following the votes. I was so busy that I had to catch up on the thread content after the lynch was over.

I voted initially for Lucille because she was the only one of my top three suspicions that already had a vote. I switched to GOB first to see if I could attract anyone looking for another possible lynch train to latch onto in case there was a save attempt in the works for Aunt Lindsay. She actually followed my vote onto GOB. Then I switched to Gene and Aunt Lindsay followed me again. I jumped around a few more times to see if she would follow me. She followed me to everyone I voted for but Maeby.

I didn't have time at work- the Banana Stand, mind you- to post anything when they turned on my dad. He was in my second tier of suspects because there was a remote possibility that dad could have voted last-minute for Tobias for the WIFOM if he was protecting a teammate. My comment about his innocence being obvious is what you adults like to call a hindsight observation.
Turnip Head wrote:
G-Man wrote:Oh, and I wasn't following Aunt Lindsay's vote around at the end of the day. She was following my vote around. Go back and check. She said she was following my vote so long as it landed on someone she was comfortable seeing lynched. Worth noting is that she did not follow my vote when I switched to Maeby.
I'd love to do that but you didn't post to record any of your votes in the thread. I see you had time to put them in your spreadsheet though.
Screen shots for the data and Notepad to jot the times down. I did all the spreadsheeting after the fact.

I'm not even all that suspicious of Snarky Voice-over Guy just yet. Just mad that he got my dad killed by hijacking the thread to suit his sudden impulses. I feel like I've had issues with him in this regard in a past life. Something about excited dogs, I think.
I like this line of investigation from Turnip Head and G-man's response isn't the strongest thing in the thread. But, as someone who has also been at work for nearly all of the important moments in this game so far I can sympathize with his excuse, whether it's legitimate or not. Having time to chart all of the votes, but not to make any protest against a lynch that he did not support raises some suspicion. I always appreciate G-man's vote analysis, but I would prefer if it was not his only focus. Not accusing him of solely focusing on vote analysis, just accusing him of maybe possibly being bad, or at least not making an effort to stop the lynch of a perceived good guy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Last thoughts:

Look forward to hearing more from Sloonei 2.0 as he gets his head in the game, and appreciate him replacing in; nonetheless, I found his predecessor's actions relatively suspicious throughout his tenure, hence the placement on my rainbow.

Put some pressure on lovedelic; we haven't heard much from him lately. Put some on thellama73 as well, second priority. It'd be nice to get more of a feel of where his train of thought is regarding everyone in the game.

See you folks later. :slick:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Alright, I have to go. Not sure when I'll be back. Apologies in advance. Narrating work is first priority, and I have many other shows to narrate as well, because I'm awesome like that. :srsnod:

Day 3 rainbow

MovingPictures07
Elohcin (n0 peek)
Spacedaisy (n1 peek)

Turnip Head

thellama73

lovedelic

G-Man

Sloonei 2.0

DrWilgy (n2 peek)
Are you suspicious of me, Tobias, or the untalented hack "actor" Steven Holt?

Linki: This question has been answered. Huzzah! I look forward to blueing myself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I usually wait until EoD to vote but it looks like we are pretty much all in agreement here about Wilgy. SO I might as well place my vote. If he doesn't turn out bad, I am looking to Llama next though and it has nothing to do with him looking at me.
Why Llama?
Have you not been reading my posts?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Why Llama?
not with any clarity, no. I have better success when I am actually engaging/being engaged in conversation with people. Could you give me the short version?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Welp.
Welp what?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Guess what, folks? I'm the cop. :mafia:

n0 - Elohcin
n1 - Spacedaisy
n2 - DrWilgy

DrWilgy
No no....you can't do that. You denounced being the cop, now you're claiming again?
This is interesting, but I doubt they would be so careless.

If I were to suspect G-Man it would be b/c he seems to be hiding behind his roleplaying and not baddie hunting.

This is my list of most trusted to least trusted. Llama and Wilgy are together b/c I feel the same about them. But, I think if one is good, then the other is likely bad and vise versa. I don't see them as teammates.

Eloh
TH
MP
Sloonei
Love
SD
G
Llama/Wilgy
Hello, Elo!

Of course, I can do that. :nicenod: Why can't I? You think I wanted to be NKed last night before I could nab a red peek? Surely not!

Why do you think either Llama or Wilgy is bad, but not both?

Can you explain your non-rainbow-colored list of most to least trust? Specifically, why do you trust Sloonei 2.0 more than those below him? Why do you trust lovedelic more than Daisy? Is there anything more to your thoughts on G-Man other than what you said here? Can you elaborate upon your Llama and Wilgy thoughts?

Thanks!
I guess you are right about the cop thing. I never saw it from that angle. You are smart :D

Yes, I can explain my rainbow list. I was trusting Sloon more than Love and Daisy yesterday when I wrote it and I am not as sure now. He is being all "I dunno what's goin' on". And I don't like it. Why replace in and not pay attention? Sounds like he replaced in as bad and is playing dumb. What do you think about that theory? Oh and why I don't think Llama and Wilgy would be teammates...I wish I could remember the specific thing, but someone (probably TH) tried to make a point where they COULD be teammates. And in his recollection of events, llama and wilgy acted in some way to make him think they could be teammates. I, however, thought llama was too smart to have made such a move and so I thought they could not be teammates b/c of those actions. If you cannot remember what I am talking about either, I would be happy to go back and try to find it.

And no, no more thoughts to G-man. I think he is having fun with the game, just not sure if he could be hiding behind his role playing. It's making it hard for me to read him.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Wilgy, I have to second the opinion that your act is utterly unconvincing. You're like Gene Wilder in the original Willy Wonka movie when he says "No, don't, stop."

"No, you're not the cop, I am." It's the most unenthusiastic counterclaim I've ever seen.
HAHA, I love this!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

lovedelic, my fellow RYMer, has not posted since Tuesday. Has he forgot his log-in information?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Why Llama?
not with any clarity, no. I have better success when I am actually engaging/being engaged in conversation with people. Could you give me the short version?
He's not really pursuing the lynches of baddies imo. He seems to be coasting.

Linki - funny funny Sloon.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 2] Arrested Development Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote:Its so funny that you say this because I don't really like writing RIP posts. Almost everyone does it and its just repeated over and over throughout the beginning of each day. Its kind of like the million "Happy Birthday!" posts you get on facebook on your birthday. It's like...if you don't have anything personal to say, then I guess we don't really know each other that well, so what's the point? So as I was writing this post, I was feeling like, gosh this is so stupid to write, but everyone else will and if I don't, they'll think I'm bad. SO I have to write it and add some flavor. AND THEN, you totally read what I was thinking as I wrote it. I must be very transparent.
I scanned Elohcin's and llama's posts to see what I can make of them. Llama's participation has been light, but nothing has set off alarms. There's not really enough for me to make a judgment either way. The above section of Eloh's post is the most immediately concerning thing I found in either of their post histories. It seems that Elohcin is justifying a post that she knew was pointless by saying that she simply made it to avoid being perceived as bad, which is something I would think only a baddie would feel compelled to do.
However, it is not lost on me that Eloh is MP's Night 0 green peek, so if we are to trust his claim then we are to trust Elohcin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Wilgy, I have to second the opinion that your act is utterly unconvincing. You're like Gene Wilder in the original Willy Wonka movie when he says "No, don't, stop."

Perhaps my claim was false, perhaps my claim wasn't. Perhaps I'm a cop that is hiding the truth of his peeks behind green text. There's plenty of possibilities that we aren't taking to mind here.

If my claim was false and I'm lynched today mafia spent 2 non cop nk's setting up a frame on me, which I think is plenty of time gained from my shenanigans. If I'm not lynched today mafia still need to deal with me eventually, because guess what! I could be the cop. I did have a confirmed d1 green peek after all.

If my cop claims are true and I'm lynched today, I'd look back through what I've stated. Mafia not outright killing me was a mistake, but I'll take what time I can get. If I'm not lynched today, well... I guess I'll just finish solving the game. (A note, going into this lynch today, look at those who supported my lynching. They put alot of effort into this, I don't think they want to see their efforts go to waste)

I suppose the gist of my mindset currently is that my lynch is inevitable if we are willing to play off of scum actions. I'll provide what I can though before that time is up.

Maeby theory:
~Day 1
M1. Day 1 green was Lovedelic, does not oppose those who vote Lovedelic, though she was present. The only Lovedelic votee who had placed a vote after Maeby's exit was Rico
~Day 2
M2. Back and forth with Elo, suspects her as bad. For the same reasons MP and I suspect her.
M3. States suspicion on Sorsha and MM.
M4. Notes my Sorsha vote, but seemed to miss my Sorsha suspicion.
M5. Argues with self based on me being cop.
M6. Forces to light my cop claim.
M7. Votes me.
M8. Switches to MM on the possibility of me being cop.
~Day 3
M9. No reason as to why not to vote me.
M10. Answers my "I have thoughts on you" with excitement.

So out of the Maeby points, I'm getting that
1. Lovedelic was not a green check, meaning she's not our cop.
2. While she's willing to point out scum shadiness, she's not willing to make or follow through on suspicions that she has generated.
3. She has an over attachment to who the cop really is, and is willing to avoid interfering with the cop more than follow strong suspicions.

I recalled last night something Sorsha stated, that I thought was odd, but it may bring to light why Sorsha was killed other than to frame me.
Sorsha wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I revoke what I stated about Rico... er... Sloon 2.0.
- Rico's chaosing the thread may have been fallout from the GoC and how much he had to invest there vs. here.
- Sloon 2.0 looks pretty chaos free, so let's keep'em!

I'd rather not die here, but if I do just listen to what I've stated. Sorry I had to out you so blatantly MP. *Throws an angry face at TH and Daisy*

Linki - Does my vote not make sense though Sorsha? Both Elo and Llama (from what I can recall, I haven't relooked in abit) just go "OOOH! Lovedelic is no lynching!!!" It was opportunistic, and way too easy. My vote on Love was just a pressure vote (that should have been obvious from the "until my question is answered part"). I felt more opportunism sprouting from Elo than Llama, and I think that can be seen even more so today based on her recent posts.
Yet your vote is on me... Not eloh... :ponder: I see your reasons why but still. You could just be distancing from her.
Now I understand that Sorsha is addressing me as being bad in this statement, but at the same time, she's addressing Elo as being bad. What if the Elo back and forth pointed out in M2 was actually distancing. It's odd that Maeby's primary suspicion of Elo derived from points already made, even though they had a 1 on 1 back and forth for a brief period.

If Daisy and Elo are on the same team, Sorsha is the perfect kill to continue framing me and take out someone who had supicion on a temmie.

Maeby, if I were to tell you that my real check last night was Elo, who would you vote for?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I would vote for you first and her second. In short I don't believe your cop claim anymore. It makes no sense. I have a group of about four people that I feel certain contain the entire baddie team, with one additional one who may be fooling me, but I highly doubt it. You and she are both in that group. So if you are civ, she is definitely not. But I don't believe you are and I doubt she is either. I think you are both bad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote:I would vote for you first and her second. In short I don't believe your cop claim anymore. It makes no sense. I have a group of about four people that I feel certain contain the entire baddie team, with one additional one who may be fooling me, but I highly doubt it. You and she are both in that group. So if you are civ, she is definitely not. But I don't believe you are and I doubt she is either. I think you are both bad.
What part makes no sense?
Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MP if your cop claim is fake, now's the time to drop it. Wilgy's claim looks like some baloney but I think we should let this play out with as much truth as possibles.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrWilgy wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I would vote for you first and her second. In short I don't believe your cop claim anymore. It makes no sense. I have a group of about four people that I feel certain contain the entire baddie team, with one additional one who may be fooling me, but I highly doubt it. You and she are both in that group. So if you are civ, she is definitely not. But I don't believe you are and I doubt she is either. I think you are both bad.
What part makes no sense?
Even if you're the cop I don't believe you have a red peek on Elo. The beginning of toDay would have looked a lot different if you did.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wait one second there Llama... How the hell was it a Wilgy save when MM was the one who broke the tie away from me!

Linki - It is fake, I'm civ. MP's already redacted his claim once. That's fine, it was a hypothetical question anyways.
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

You still being alive does not make sense unless you are not the cop and the baddies know it, the only way they could know it (since Day 1) is if you are one of them. I think the baddies have been killing people who didn't claim because they believe the real cop is playing it quiet and doesn't believe any of us who have claimed are actually the cop. I mean who can blame them, right? We haven't been all that believable. Of course now we have a concrete cop claim with a red peek to boot. So maybe they were wrong. But I feel sure that the three baddies are all within a group of four (very slight chance it might be five) players. Doesn't give you good odds, especially since now you have a red peek on you too. So, yeah. My vote is going to you without question.

You all want to talk I would love to talk about any of the following:
Sloonei
Elo
Turnip Head
Wilgy (duh)
And I would even entertain conversation about MP, but honestly I think he is a really unlikely candidate, I just can't dismiss the idea he MIGHT be fooling me, because it is a slim possibility. Wilgy's flip might show us something on this if his peek is correct
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, this gambit has served its purpose, seems Wilgy has dug his own bad guy grave.

I'm not the cop. My claim is absolutely false. :mafia:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Spacedaisy wrote:You all want to talk I would love to talk about any of the following:
Turnip Head
I'm all ears.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Its so funny that you say this because I don't really like writing RIP posts. Almost everyone does it and its just repeated over and over throughout the beginning of each day. Its kind of like the million "Happy Birthday!" posts you get on facebook on your birthday. It's like...if you don't have anything personal to say, then I guess we don't really know each other that well, so what's the point? So as I was writing this post, I was feeling like, gosh this is so stupid to write, but everyone else will and if I don't, they'll think I'm bad. SO I have to write it and add some flavor. AND THEN, you totally read what I was thinking as I wrote it. I must be very transparent.
I scanned Elohcin's and llama's posts to see what I can make of them. Llama's participation has been light, but nothing has set off alarms. There's not really enough for me to make a judgment either way. The above section of Eloh's post is the most immediately concerning thing I found in either of their post histories. It seems that Elohcin is justifying a post that she knew was pointless by saying that she simply made it to avoid being perceived as bad, which is something I would think only a baddie would feel compelled to do.
However, it is not lost on me that Eloh is MP's Night 0 green peek, so if we are to trust his claim then we are to trust Elohcin.
Dude, do you know me? Have you played with me before? I can fart and say excuse me and someone will think I am bad for it. So even when I am civ I am MAJORLY paranoid that I will do something to make someone think I am bad. Thoughts like what I posted above are constantly going through my mind when I play mafia....bad or civ. :D Thanks for tryin' though. It makes me feel better about you that you are trying.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If Wilgy were the cop, I'm convinced he would have played this differently. A n2 greek peek on Sorsha was unbelievable and so is the n2 red peek on Elohcin.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I was bitter about my prior lynch and wanted to come in gunning for turnip head, but he's forced me to do a 180 since my return. His attitude in the thread has been the most positively town since I returned.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:If Wilgy were the cop, I'm convinced he would have played this differently. A n2 greek peek on Sorsha was unbelievable and so is the n2 red peek on Elohcin.
If he was the cop he had no reason to give a fake green peak of Sorsha the night after she dies. That makes no sense.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:I was bitter about my prior lynch and wanted to come in gunning for turnip head, but he's forced me to do a 180 since my return. His attitude in the thread has been the most positively town since I returned.
Or is it that you've become his bad guy teammate? :mafia:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote:You still being alive does not make sense unless you are not the cop and the baddies know it, the only way they could know it (since Day 1) is if you are one of them. I think the baddies have been killing people who didn't claim because they believe the real cop is playing it quiet and doesn't believe any of us who have claimed are actually the cop. I mean who can blame them, right? We haven't been all that believable. Of course now we have a concrete cop claim with a red peek to boot. So maybe they were wrong. But I feel sure that the three baddies are all within a group of four (very slight chance it might be five) players. Doesn't give you good odds, especially since now you have a red peek on you too. So, yeah. My vote is going to you without question.

You all want to talk I would love to talk about any of the following:
Sloonei
Elo
Turnip Head
Wilgy (duh)
And I would even entertain conversation about MP, but honestly I think he is a really unlikely candidate, I just can't dismiss the idea he MIGHT be fooling me, because it is a slim possibility. Wilgy's flip might show us something on this if his peek is correct
I feel like we missed the entirety of yesterday. There are other possibilities.
1. Baddies may think I'm cop, and that they can kill me with a lynch.
2. Baddies are aware of my shenanigans.
3. Baddies no longer care at this point.

Number 1, is the one I feel like is most likely. They've committed so much for my lynch. Two Nk's of no cops, rather Zebra, who had her vote on me for awhile, and then Sorsha who swore I was bad.
Number 2, I don't think is possible anymore unless MP is bad.
Number 3, is slightly less likely than 1... but still possible. If number 3 is the case, I'm thinking the enemy team is Llama, Elo, and probably you Daisy. Based on your former suspicion of Marmot, and current suspicion of Elo and other's whom you think "aren't playing" I don't know how you aren't considering number 3.

Linki - What's the possibility of me not being cop nor bad?
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dude, do you know me? Have you played with me before? I can fart and say excuse me and someone will think I am bad for it. So even when I am civ I am MAJORLY paranoid that I will do something to make someone think I am bad. Thoughts like what I posted above are constantly going through my mind when I play mafia....bad or civ. :D Thanks for tryin' though. It makes me feel better about you that you are trying.
I don't think we've played together before. We were in Economics Mafia together for like a day I think, but I don't rememeber anything from that game. I'll need to defer to someone who's more familiar with your play here. PEOPLE WHO KNOW ELO: how valid is her point in this post?
I'm glad you feel better about me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”