Epignosis
7%
Nerolunar
27%
Quin
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I just want to re-sign from this game already (Hosts, deadies, nps, batbears, etc.)
67%

Total votes: 15
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 76

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by thellama73 »

Sig voted for Bulleye to tie him for the lead on Day 1, leading me to believe thta Bullzeye and Sig cannot be on the same baddie team.
Wilgy voted for Epi on Day 2, expanding his lead in votes, leading me to believe thta Wilgy could not be on a team with Epi.
Sig voted for Daisy on Day 2, when she was in no danger of being lynched. Could easily be a distancing vote.

That means I have to choose between Nero and Daisy today. Does anyone else have thoughts on which of the two is more likely to be bad?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm going with Daisy for now. Her "C-Man and Llama can't both be civ" argument seems like a way of justifying going after one of us after the other is lynched, even though she didn't follow through on it. Also, her vote for C-Man, who was obviously civ, is not a good sign.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Re: Zodiac Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:;__;
:grin:

:clap:

:dance:

:lorab:

:nicenod:

:omg:

:fiesta:

:PP

:wine:

:knight3:

:bliss:

:sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epi, thoughts on the above?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:A few pings from Nero, but not enough to lynch on keep I'll keep my eye on him.
sig wrote:I don't think Llama's reasoning is right in regards to Nero. While I've never hosted I don't think the hosts would be in a bigger rush to replace a mafia member then a civ.

I've got a slight ping from nero, and I am feeling good about Epi's posts directed at him, but he won't be getting my vote today for a few reasons. I don't like what Llama said about him, as off right know Nero seems like an easy lynch button.

I don't like Daisy's response to G-man's ISO. It came off as very defensive and pingy.
sig wrote:Wilgy always claims doctor regardless of the game and alignment. The other would be Nero he has made a few posts and I think your voting for him already? I've got a slight ping but not vote worthy.
Let's summarize, shall we?

A few pings, but not enough to lynch, llama's not right, slight ping from nero, feeling good about what Epi said, but Nero won't be getting a vote for a few reasons even though I'm about to name just one, which is Nero "seems" easy, Nero has made a few posts but he's getting attention for that already, again a slight ping but he shouldn't get a vote.

Boom.

Wish my bed sounded like that. :sigh:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Epi, thoughts on the above?
sig wrote:Daisy and Epi both sound good to me. Why do you think Wilgy is a civ?
sig wrote: Today I'd like to lynch either Epi or SD as I believe one or more likely both of them are mafia members.
Confirmed Mafia. I'm not voting for spacedaisy on account of this and that I think there's more to work with. It's Nerolunar for me.

Wilgy has some spacedaisy interactions, but I'd have to look at those.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Nerolunar »

Do you guys think there might be two baddie teams? I don´t think it´s unlikely. Maybe 2 baddies on each team?

I'm fine with a Daisy lynch today. She looks more suspicious to me than the rest of us, maybe excluding Epi.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Quin »

Nerolunar wrote:Do you guys think there might be two baddie teams? I don´t think it´s unlikely. Maybe 2 baddies on each team?

I'm fine with a Daisy lynch today. She looks more suspicious to me than the rest of us, maybe excluding Epi.
Two mafia teams doesn't explain three night kills. If this were the case, should we be considering a rogue serial killer? Or else, multiple vigils? There couldn't be a third mafia team, surely. I think we are still missing something.

I am not strictly opposed to lynching daisy at some point, but I think bullzeye is definitely a better option right now.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Bullzeye »

Quin wrote:By the way, that was rude as heck.

I would be inclined to vote for Bullzeye. He was incredibly defensive against my question yesterday which I didn't like. He even tried to label it as 'random voting' although it was clearly not. His truly random vote on Day 1 is still a significant ping for me.

I am not seeing Epi in the same light as everyone else, especially now. I feel like Wilgy was extremely unreasonable in the way he interrogated and still voted for Epi. I guess this explains why.
If you think that that was me being defensive... let alone incredibly defensive... that just shows you don't know me at all. I always get accused of being overdefensive no matter what I say or what my alignment is (to be honest I think some people just say it to me because they've heard it said about me before) and it used to bother me quite a bit but more recently I've really just stopped caring. I do think it was appropriate to describe what you were trying to do as random, because you just threw votes down on names and expected them to explain why it was a bad idea. It may have been a reasonable strategy, but it still would've been a random vote if you'd just left it on someone because they hadn't said anything to you.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:
Quin wrote:By the way, that was rude as heck.

I would be inclined to vote for Bullzeye. He was incredibly defensive against my question yesterday which I didn't like. He even tried to label it as 'random voting' although it was clearly not. His truly random vote on Day 1 is still a significant ping for me.

I am not seeing Epi in the same light as everyone else, especially now. I feel like Wilgy was extremely unreasonable in the way he interrogated and still voted for Epi. I guess this explains why.
If you think that that was me being defensive... let alone incredibly defensive... that just shows you don't know me at all. I always get accused of being overdefensive no matter what I say or what my alignment is (to be honest I think some people just say it to me because they've heard it said about me before) and it used to bother me quite a bit but more recently I've really just stopped caring. I do think it was appropriate to describe what you were trying to do as random, because you just threw votes down on names and expected them to explain why it was a bad idea. It may have been a reasonable strategy, but it still would've been a random vote if you'd just left it on someone because they hadn't said anything to you.
I don't want to play the 'it's my first game' card but I'll do it here. I don't know your play style, your quirks or anything like that. I think if new players are telling you the same things then you should at least take it into consideration. Being defensive is not necessarily a bad thing, and I don't think you should take my comment as something personal, because I didn't intend to at all.

I can't agree that my tactic yesterday could be considered as random, as I had a specific goal in mind to gather information. As I said to Wilgy, if he didn't cooperate I likely would have changed my vote. Same applies to you.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dang, Epi is right. Nero is a better choice than Daisy.

Also, Quin, what do you make of the fatc that a confirmed mafia member voted to tie Bullzeye for the lead? Doesn't that make you wary of voting for him?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I hadn't analysed the votes, so I didn't know that happened. Even with that information, I don't think I am significantly less suspicious of him than I was before. If we consider the possibility that there are multiple mafia teams, it could be that Bullz is mafia, but not on the same team as whoever you're talking about (I'll fill in the gaps after I submit this)

Specific players aside, do you agree or disagree with the idea of multiple mafia teams? Could you think of any other explanations for the sheer amount of consistent mafia kills?
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Quin wrote:I hadn't analysed the votes, so I didn't know that happened. Even with that information, I don't think I am significantly less suspicious of him than I was before. If we consider the possibility that there are multiple mafia teams, it could be that Bullz is mafia, but not on the same team as whoever you're talking about (I'll fill in the gaps after I submit this)

Specific players aside, do you agree or disagree with the idea of multiple mafia teams? Could you think of any other explanations for the sheer amount of consistent mafia kills?
I'm actually quite confused by it all, because we have had three mafia dead and the game hasn't ended. A team of four seems overpowered in a twelce player game. Two teams of two is more likely, but still wouldn't account for the third kill, uless there is a serial killer or civ ninja.

If I had to guess, , I would say two teams of two and a civ ninja, which means we would only have to kill one more to win. Note that we haven't seen any power roles yet, so civ ninja is likely to be one of those.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

thellama73 wrote:
Quin wrote:I hadn't analysed the votes, so I didn't know that happened. Even with that information, I don't think I am significantly less suspicious of him than I was before. If we consider the possibility that there are multiple mafia teams, it could be that Bullz is mafia, but not on the same team as whoever you're talking about (I'll fill in the gaps after I submit this)

I'm actually quite confused by it all, because we have had three mafia dead and the game hasn't ended. A team of four seems overpowered in a twelce player game. Two teams of two is more likely, but still wouldn't account for the third kill, uless there is a serial killer or civ ninja.

If I had to guess, , I would say two teams of two and a civ ninja, which means we would only have to kill one more to win. Note that we haven't seen any power roles yet, so civ ninja is likely to be one of those.
Is a ninja essentially just a serial killer but for town? I've not seen one used before. Either way, I agree that at least one of the power roles is a killing ability, whether it be town or rogue.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Quin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Is a ninja essentially just a serial killer but for town? I've not seen one used before. Either way, I agree that at least one of the power roles is a killing ability, whether it be town or rogue.
Correct. The only difference between a ninja and a serial killer is win condition. A civ ninja wins with the town, whereas the serial killer usually has a last man standing or survival condition.

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Sorsha »

:sigh:

I'm putting my vote on bullz for the moment, I still think bullz/epi/daisy are more likely to be mafia than Nero.

I think :shrug2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I guess I'm voting Nero to save myself then.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Bullzeye wrote:I guess I'm voting Nero to save myself then.
Im almost forced to vote for you now then. I would prefer Daisy for todays lynch, but there doesn´t seem to be much support for that at the moment.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I could be convinced to vote for nearly anybody today, tbf. I don't particularly trust anyone.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha wrote::sigh:

I'm putting my vote on bullz for the moment, I still think bullz/epi/daisy are more likely to be mafia than Nero.

I don't understand this reasoning. You also voted to kill obvious-civ C-Man. Explain yourself or I'm coming for you next.

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

thellama73 wrote:

I don't understand this reasoning. You also voted to kill obvious-civ C-Man. Explain yourself or I'm coming for you next.
I feel like Nero is a lone wolf this game. I don't really know his play style that well yet but his posts don't sound to me like someone with bts.

Out of the dead Mafia which ones do you think we're on which team, if we are assuming more than one team? And how does Nero fit with that?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I feel like Nero is a lone wolf this game. I don't really know his play style that well yet but his posts don't sound to me like someone with bts.

Out of the dead Mafia which ones do you think we're on which team, if we are assuming more than one team? And how does Nero fit with that?
As Epi pointed out, the subtle defending by Sig makes it look very likely that he was on a team with Nero.

By lone wolf do you mean a serial killer? If so, than we should kill him before he kills us. right?

Why do you think Bullzeye is bad when the voting record does not bear that out?

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I don't think bullz voting history looks great tbh. And no I meant lone wolf more like he's alone, no bts partners.

Is there a SK llama? Or is it a civ ninja?

Sig also defended bullz even though he admitted he didn't like his votes.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

To be fair Sorsha, I didn't vote for a guy who was obviously a civ yesterday and contribute to getting him killed.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

You have been basically throwing your votes away though. Easy to say he's obviously civ after he's dead, it wasn't obvious to me or I wouldn't have voted him.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorsha wrote:You have been basically throwing your votes away though. Easy to say he's obviously civ after he's dead, it wasn't obvious to me or I wouldn't have voted him.
I've been giving Arkham more attention than this game. On day 1 I didn't think there was anything that had been said that I thought worthy of a vote, so I did something that wouldn't have made sense for me to do if I was bad. Yesterday I had a minor ping from Llama and didn't like any of the bandwagons that were coming in. I'd say I've thrown away 50% of my votes. During the night, in light of G-Man's lynch, I gained some new opinions. As to the second half of your comment:
Bullzeye wrote:I think G-Man is a civ, but if he'd saved anyone but me in the last lynch I'd have assumed he was deliberately taking a dive to protect a teammate. Since I know he wasn't doing that, I feel okay about him for now. I think this vote is going to end up being process of elimination for me.
This is one of the most generous readings I've given anyone this game, and it came before G died. As I pointed out last night when I asked you about your vote, Sorsha, you actually didn't seem all that suspicious of G-Man other than a few off-handed remarks about liking a point made by Wilgy - who has since been proven to have been a baddie.

Of the three people I asked questions to last night, the only one who actually answered was probably gonna be the one I'd vote for. Of the two remaining, if I weren't having to save myself today, I wouldn't mind casting a totally not-random vote for Sorsha.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Well... That is true about the Wilgy point. I thought he made a good point about G-man and that continued to be the driving force behind my suspicion of him. But with the fact that there appear to be more than one team it really just ruled them out from being on the same team. And until wilgy flipped I did believe he was civ.

I could possibly change my vote. I still don't feel bad about Nero though.. I'd put daisy above him I think.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I don't have a strong opinion on Daisy yet. I kinda always want to view her as civ. She didn't answer my question about Llama, which I guess could be suspicious in itself but maybe she just didn't see it or I didn't see her reply. I'm kinda waiting for her to swoop in and vote for me at any minute now since she's the only one not to have voted yet.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Why do you think she will vote for you and not Nero?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Because I'm nothing if not a pessimist.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Lol.. It would be nice if she would grace us with her presence and let us know what she's thinking. Shes usually more talkative than this.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well, it looks like it falls to me to break a tie. I've been in and out reading but between work and other stuff have not had a chance to reply.

I'm with llama and Epi regarding the voting record and posts from confirmed baddies seeming to more support a Nero lynch than a Bullz lynch.

I am headed to a play with MP, I will answer the questions posed of me once I get back, I promise.

Voting Nero.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'm going with Nero too. I just wanted to see what daisy would do with a tie. Sorry bullz :p
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Golden »

DAY 3 ENDS

Sorsha sighed. She had spent a long day cleaning up her bar, the Zodiac. Thank goodness the day it been relatively calm. She was a Cancer after all, and calm was exactly what she needed after such a traumatic experience. She had seen sig's head explode in front of her. At least, she thought she did. Maybe that was just a tomato. It was all so confusing. And vivid. And red. At least all the red meant she couldn't be sure if she was cleaning up tomatoes or intestines.

As she worked, she steeled herself in determination. She was going to catch the person who set the Time Bomb. The Temmie Bomb. Whatever, her spelling wasn't that great in a temmie of crisis.

The saddest thing of all, was the death of her dear friend, DrWilgy, the one person in all the world who she could trust was a civilian. She reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, hoping to find some contact details to inform his nearest and/or dearest and/or undertaker (she didn't know how alone he might be).

She opened up the wallet. Inside were three nickels, one cigar and a small square of cardboard, business card sized. The card read:

I MOST DEFINITELY AM A DOCTOR. DON'T LISTEN TO ANY MARMOT THAT TELLS YOU OTHERWISE.

IF I AM LOST, PLEASE RETURN ME TO MY MAFIA HANDLER, ___________

The tomatoes had soaked through Wilgy's pocket and obscured the last word on the card. If Sorsha squinted just right and put her head on an angle, it looked like it might say Bullzeye. If she squinted another way, it looked as though it might say Nerolunar. Sorsha gasped. She had seen Nerolunar just moments before. This might be a chance to get more information!

She sprinted out of the bar, and looked up and down in every direction. But no-one was to be found.

Epignosis laid in bed, alone.

No one has been lynched. It is now Night 3. You have ~24 hours to submit any night actions.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 23

Re: Zodiac Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Golden »

Bullzeye
Quin (3), Nerolunar (12) 13%

Epignosis
No votes

Nerolunar
Epignosis (6), thellama73 (8), Bullzeye (11), Spacedaisy (13), Sorsha (15) 33%

Quin
No votes

Sorsha
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

thellama73
No votes

Sign your name here (Hosts, nonplayers, deadies, etc.)
Golden (1), Metalmarsh89 (2), sig (4), MovingPictures07 (5), Sloonei (7), G-Man (9), DrWilgy (10), S~V~S (14) 53%
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Nerolunar
The Mark

Re: Zodiac Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by Nerolunar »

What? How did I survive?
ImageImage

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

That reaction seems incredibly false. G-Man was a civ and happily admitted he knew how he survived, and Llama claims to have the same power while MM implied others might to by saying he doesn't view that mechanic as a power role. So for you to say you don't know what happens feels really fake to me.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Bullzeye wrote:That reaction seems incredibly false. G-Man was a civ and happily admitted he knew how he survived, and Llama claims to have the same power while MM implied others might to by saying he doesn't view that mechanic as a power role. So for you to say you don't know what happens feels really fake to me.
Its not fake. I honestly don´t know why I didn´t get lynched.
ImageImage

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Well if you had a lynch stop or survival ability there'd be no reason for you to deny it. If someone else had a lynch stop there'd be no reason for them not to save it for themselves.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Bullzeye wrote:Well if you had a lynch stop or survival ability there'd be no reason for you to deny it. If someone else had a lynch stop there'd be no reason for them not to save it for themselves.
Yeah I know.
ImageImage

Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

If we assume that I was saved it may be because the persons ability doesn´t allow for the person to save him/herself. That could be a possible explanation.
ImageImage

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Well then that would have to mean Quin saved you since you deny having done it. We'll see what he says.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Or Sorsha did it tbf because that last second vote flip "Oh I just wanted to see what Daisy would do, totes wasn't really gonna vote you I promise" doesn't look shifty at all...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The other possibility is a lynch switch onto someone with survival power, but I agree that Nero seems to be lying.

Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

I am not lying. Plain and simple.
ImageImage

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

At this stage of the game it literally makes no sense for that to be true. With potentially three kills still in existence, if you'd died in that lynch the game's population could've halved overnight. Nobody is saving someone they aren't in a team with.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Its confusing to me as well. :shrug2:

Maybe its not an effect that was consciously performed by someone?
ImageImage

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:Well then that would have to mean Quin saved you since you deny having done it. We'll see what he says.
I ain't done nuffink.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I know. Nero saved himself. It'd be less suspicious if he'd just claimed to have a one-time survival power. The fact he denies knowing what happened makes me think he has something to hide.
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorry folks! I got a little busy with other things. The night post will be coming shortly.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Heists”