Epignosis
7%
Nerolunar
27%
Quin
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I just want to re-sign from this game already (Hosts, deadies, nps, batbears, etc.)
67%

Total votes: 15
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 35

Re: Zodiac Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by Nerolunar »

If we assume that I was saved it may be because the persons ability doesn´t allow for the person to save him/herself. That could be a possible explanation.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Bullzeye »

Well then that would have to mean Quin saved you since you deny having done it. We'll see what he says.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Or Sorsha did it tbf because that last second vote flip "Oh I just wanted to see what Daisy would do, totes wasn't really gonna vote you I promise" doesn't look shifty at all...
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 76

Post by thellama73 »

The other possibility is a lynch switch onto someone with survival power, but I agree that Nero seems to be lying.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

I am not lying. Plain and simple.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

At this stage of the game it literally makes no sense for that to be true. With potentially three kills still in existence, if you'd died in that lynch the game's population could've halved overnight. Nobody is saving someone they aren't in a team with.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Its confusing to me as well. :shrug2:

Maybe its not an effect that was consciously performed by someone?
ImageImage

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:Well then that would have to mean Quin saved you since you deny having done it. We'll see what he says.
I ain't done nuffink.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I know. Nero saved himself. It'd be less suspicious if he'd just claimed to have a one-time survival power. The fact he denies knowing what happened makes me think he has something to hide.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorry folks! I got a little busy with other things. The night post will be coming shortly.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Sorry folks! I got a little busy with other things. The night post will be coming shortly.
No. Unacceptable.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Sorry folks! I got a little busy with other things. The night post will be coming shortly.
No. Unacceptable.
At least I didn't fall asleep at my keyboard.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
No. Unacceptable.
Yet.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
No. Unacceptable.
:sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
No. Unacceptable.
I am learning how to drink bourbon like an adult man, so there is an increasing chance that this happens to me soon.

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Marmot »

Night 3 Ends - Just Another Night at The Zodiac

The following night, Epignosis entered into The Zodiac and plopped himself down on the bar stool. He heave a large sigh, strong enough to relocate a brick wall. Sorsha sauntered over. "Did you catch the Oscars tonight?" She inquired.

"No Missus, I was watching the Sockys. I didn't win anything, so I'm a bit distraught." Epignosis replied.

"Cheer up there, I'm sure you'll win something next year. I hear they give out the strangest awards. Best banner? They give you a banner for a banner? That's just so odd!" Sorsha walked off to prepare Epignosis's drink.

At that moment, thellama73, Nerolunar, and Quin all walked in, slamming the door on their way. Thellama73 was showing off how many dollar bills he could hold in his mustache. Nerolunar and Quin were laughing along with him as they walked up to the bar.

"Evenin' lady. Gimme' something strong that's brewed in Downingtown please." Thellama73 pulled some cash from his mustache and slapped it on the bar.

Sorsha was disgusted. But she took poured the draft anyway, and set it in front of thellama73, sloshing it down the front of his neat, pinstripe shirt. Thellama73 jumped up from his stool, exacerbated. Nerolunar and Quin chuckled behind him.

"What is the meaning of this Missus!?! That's ma' best shirt. You're gonna pay for this." he shouted.

"I ain't payin' for your stinkin' shirt, not if you're payin' for your drinks out of your stinkin' mustache." she replied.

The two glared daggers at each other, literally. Daggers came out of thellama73's eyes and caught Sorsha right in the chest. In the same instant, Sorsha fired a return shot, but it got caught in thellama73's mustache. Sorsha shrieked, then slumped to the floor, clutching at her heart.

Thellama73 turned to his buddies with a crooked smile. "See that boys? Never question a man with a mustache."

"Sir, I must'ache you a question." Thellama73 turned around, but as he turned, a fist collided with his face. Unfortunately, the knife was still caught in his mustache, and the punch forced the knife deep into his skull. Thellama73 didn't have time react, but merely crumpled to the floor. "Youch, that hurt!" Epignosis said, wringing his hand. "I don't think I can play the show tomorrow like this."

Nerolunar and Quin muttered something to each other, and left. Epignosis paid his tab to the dead bartender, and also left.

Thellama73 has survived a nightkill.
Thellama73 has been nightkilled. Thellama73 was a
Civilian who'd survive the first kill-death.
Sorsha has been nightkilled. Sorsha was a
Vanilla Baddie!

It is now Day 4. You have ~24 hours to lynch somebody.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well I never.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

STILL three night kills? Now I'm really confused.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Well I never.
Boosh and/or Kakow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Well I never.
Boosh and/or Kakow.
Touché.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My opinion hasn't changed. Neither has my relationship status. :sigh:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

With four mafia down and still so many night kills, I think it's possible that the game setup itself could account for at least one of the night kills. I'm not sure how, though. I would suspect it has something to do with individual star signs, though.

Nero has me extremely confused, and I hope he can expand on his 'I don't know' attitude. There is no reason for him to lie about how he survived a lynch. Nobody has chimed in to take responsibility of his survival, either. If we were to consider rogues in this game he would be my top suspect.

My thoughts on Bullzeye still stand, as usual. But he takes the backseat today as I am feeling a Nero lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

:fist:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Quin wrote:With four mafia down and still so many night kills, I think it's possible that the game setup itself could account for at least one of the night kills. I'm not sure how, though. I would suspect it has something to do with individual star signs, though.

Nero has me extremely confused, and I hope he can expand on his 'I don't know' attitude. There is no reason for him to lie about how he survived a lynch. Nobody has chimed in to take responsibility of his survival, either. If we were to consider rogues in this game he would be my top suspect.

My thoughts on Bullzeye still stand, as usual. But he takes the backseat today as I am feeling a Nero lynch.
I didn´t get a message or anything that explained why I survived. :shrug:
ImageImage

Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Daisy has been lying really low for a while now. I want her thoughts on what has happened so far.

Also, 3 nightkills? That´s alot. If all the killers are alive by next night the game might as well just end there assuming they can do it more than once.
ImageImage

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Nerolunar wrote:
Quin wrote:With four mafia down and still so many night kills, I think it's possible that the game setup itself could account for at least one of the night kills. I'm not sure how, though. I would suspect it has something to do with individual star signs, though.

Why would you have had a message? The explanation will presumably be part of your role. I can't see any explanation for your survival or any reason for you to deny knowledge of what happened.

*Votes Nero*
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Bullzeye wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

Why would you have had a message? The explanation will presumably be part of your role. I can't see any explanation for your survival or any reason for you to deny knowledge of what happened.

*Votes Nero*
Me neither :shrug:

Hopefully Daisy comes along soon and provides some thoughts. I would wanna lynch her today but she needs a chance to speak first.
ImageImage

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Spacedaisy »

Why do you want to lynch me today? Aside from the obvious reason of not wanting to be lynched yourself?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Spacedaisy wrote:Why do you want to lynch me today? Aside from the obvious reason of not wanting to be lynched yourself?
For starters I just want some thoughts on what has been happening this night and today. What do you think about the 3 nightkills?
ImageImage

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I think I don't understand it. There are five players left and still three kills. It's also interesting that twice kills have been double targets of someone who would survive just one kill. The idea that it's a game mechanic is a thought to consider.

Hosts, will we be told if a baddie team is eliminated?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Who are you going to vote for Daisy?
ImageImage

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Golden »

Spacedaisy wrote:Hosts, will we be told if a baddie team is eliminated?
Yes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Can we assume that there are 2 baddies left and one ninja/rogue/indy, although the baddies are on different teams? Is it a coincidence that 3 people so far have voted for me?

Could the rogue be rooting for the mafia and helping them eliminate the civs, and then hope they target eachother/the last civ? I don´t like that 3 people were quick to vote for me and now seems to be riding the wave to victory.
If one of you 3 is civ or rogue, please reconsider your vote.

Meanwhile I will be voting Epignosis. He is the one that strikes me as bad the most out of all of you.
ImageImage

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I thought you wanted Daisy lynched? Where has this sudden Epi suspicion come from?
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Bullzeye wrote:I thought you wanted Daisy lynched? Where has this sudden Epi suspicion come from?
I have been suspicious of Epi for a few days. IIRC I have voted for him a few times. Im inclined to trust Daisy a little more since she just doesn´t jump on me at every chance she gets. With this many NKs in the game and presumably 3 baddies/rogue I don´t trust anyone who desperately wants to get rid of me :beer:
ImageImage

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Nerolunar wrote:Can we assume that there are 2 baddies left and one ninja/rogue/indy, although the baddies are on different teams? Is it a coincidence that 3 people so far have voted for me?

Could the rogue be rooting for the mafia and helping them eliminate the civs, and then hope they target eachother/the last civ? I don´t like that 3 people were quick to vote for me and now seems to be riding the wave to victory.

Meanwhile I will be voting Epignosis. He is the one that strikes me as bad the most out of all of you.
I don't see any feasible way for there to be a total of six mafia and a rogue. If that were the case, the game would have ended the moment it started since mafia would outnumber town.
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Also, Im going to bed now. Hopefully the game wont be over when I return. Good luck.
ImageImage

Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Quin wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Can we assume that there are 2 baddies left and one ninja/rogue/indy, although the baddies are on different teams? Is it a coincidence that 3 people so far have voted for me?

I don't see any feasible way for there to be a total of six mafia and a rogue. If that were the case, the game would have ended the moment it started since mafia would outnumber town.
Oh, yeah youre right. But how are there 3 night kills then?

Do/did we have a vig?
ImageImage

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Nerolunar wrote:
Quin wrote:

Oh, yeah youre right. But how are there 3 night kills then?

Do/did we have a vig?
I really doubt it at this point. I don't think a 3-shot vigilante is feasible. But really, I haven't got a clue where all the kills are coming from.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well, I'm going ahead and voting Nero, because I feel like Epi has made the most sense to me, so the fact Nero advocates him as a lynch candidate seems questionable to me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sorry for being late - meeting ran long. Post coming right up!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DAY 4 ENDS

Nerolunar, Spacedaisy, Bullzeye, Quin and Epignosis watched as The Zodiac burned. Too many of their friends acquaintances competition had died there, and they were all of them, to a person, very afraid of the place. Quin noted that they were merely five of them left. The irony was lost on everyone.

Epignosis took off his hat and held it to his chest. As he did, much of his hair fell out... the stress of the situation rendering him immediately bald.

Suddenly they heard a voice coming out of the smouldering building. "hOI" it said.

"What is that noise?" asked Spacedaisy "It's horrible."

"hOI" said the noise. And then, creeping slowly out of the ashes near the entry, a corpse emerged. It was something that vaguely resembled a cat, but it had an empty eye socket, and it was missing everything behind its front legs. Entrails (or tomatoes?) were trailing out from the back, on fire. The whole thing was grey.

Immediately everyone screamed. Quin, in panic, immediately jumped on his Harley and tore away up Aquarius Lane. Bullzeye, who normally had an iron constitution, let out only a faint cry but nevertheless turned and ran straight into the Embassy of Capricorn, across the road. Epignosis immediately went limp, and also collapsed to the ground. Spacedaisy held her nerve for a moment, but retreated to the old establishment known as Cinema07, to watch a movie.

In their panic, no-one realised that Nerolunar was not amongst him. In fact, Nero had decided to pull a prank on everyone. While The Zodiac was in flames, he had found the corpse of Temmie in a dustbin in the side alley, and he felt that pulling a prank would be the most hilarious thing possible. And he was very happy with himself. How well it had gone!

Just then The Zodiac collapsed, burying Nerolunar alive.

Nerolunar has been lynched. He was a
Baddie who would survive the first kill death. A team has been eliminated.

It is now Night 4. You have around ~23 hours to get in any night actions.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Zodiac Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Post by Epignosis »

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Well I suppose that locks the idea of multiple mafia teams into place, if anybody was still doubting it.
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Oh well. Good game folks! :hug:
ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Night 4 Ends - The Curtain Falls

Spacedaisy stepped out of Cinema07 and into the lamplit streets. If one was close enough, they could still see the tear stains on her cheeks. She thought she had picked a safe film to see (she was a Taurus afterall), but she wound up sitting through a gut-wrenching tragedy that reminded her of poor DrWilgy's death. Looking at the burnt down Zodiac across the street, the memory was revived even further. She quickly wiped her eyes and headed for the bus station.

Spacedaisy found a seat on the bus, she looked at her neighbor, and noticed it was Quin, whom she had bumped into frequently at The Zodiac. "How're ya doin' Quin?" She asked, but before he could respond, someone tapped on Spacedaisy's shoulder. It was Bullzeye.

"Oh my God Bullzeye! It's been forever!" Spacedaisy jumped up and gave him a big bear hug, and they sat down and chatted. Quin looked on awkwardly, wondering if he shouldn't answer Spacedaisy's earlier question. He decided it didn't matter (he was a Pisces afterall).

Bullzeye and Spacedaisy continued to chat and chat. Bullzeye was still in hot pursuit of a high-end job (he was a Capricorn afterall). His efforts hadn't paid off yet, but Bullzeye felt hopeful and motivated on a daily basis, and was able to stay determined in the hunt. Spacedaisy encouraged him, and talked about her own life. She had taken to knitting socks: lots and lots of socks.

"This is my stop. It was great seeing you again Bullz, and you too Quin!" Spacedaisy gave them both hugs, before getting up and hopping off the bus. Spacedaisy waved to them both through the window as the bus drove off. Then the bus exploded. Spacedaisy stood there, stunned.

Meanwhile, back at the farm, Epignosis fell out of his twin-size bed. Fortunately, he had cushions laid out next to his bed to catch his fall in such times (he was a Virgo afterall).

Bullzeye has been nightkilled. Bullzeye was a
Vanilla Baddie!
Quin has been nightkilled. Quin was a
Baddie who would survive the first kill-death!

Night 4 has ended. To be continued...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Mulholland Drive Mafia

Post by Marmot »

Silencio

Welcome to Mulholland Drive Mafia.

Roles will go out shortly.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: Zodiac Mafia [GAME OVER]

Post by Marmot »

Just kidding. This is not Mulholland Drive Mafia. :P

Post incoming.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Band Practice has been cancelled, FOREVER!

"Why have you called us here?" Epignosis inquired. "I've got band practice in 45 minutes, and I can't be late. My hand is finally healed." Epignosis and Spacedaisy stoood before Metalmarsh89, who was dressed up as a marmot. This surprised no one. The three of them stood before a rather ancient-looking, but well-maintained home.

Golden appeared out of the front door of this house, and walked down the front walk to join the other three in the street. "This is a very important matter." Golden exclaimed. "We know that you both have been to the Zodiac recently, and we know you are both knowledge about what happened there last week."

"It was a very traumatic experience." Epignosis said. "Do you know how difficult it is to clean tomato stains out of your laundry? Fortunately this cake-lady I know makes all her own cleaners, and had just the stuff I needed."

"That's not the point." Golden replied. "We're talking about the Temmie bomb itself. Unfortunately, we can't just let you both continue your daily lives with this knowledge." Golden pulled a gun from a hidden holster. The marmot looked on grimly as Golden raised the gun.

"I don't know if this gun is loaded or not. But I still must fire it at one of you. If there is one bullet, one of you will die. If there is more, you're both goners. Otherwise, you will both walk away from this scene as if you nothing had happened. Are you ready?"

Epignosis made sure his tie was straight in case he was about to die. Spacedaisy was alarmed. She didn't sign up for this. She didn't even know what this Temmie bomb they were talking about was.

Golden pointed the gun at Epignosis and pulled the trigger. A cute little daisy popped out, causing Epignosis to lose his will anyway, and drop to the ground right in the middle of the street. Spacedaisy shrieked in excitement, knowing she'd be just fine afterall.

Epignosis and another team have been eliminated. Epignosis was a
Vanilla Baddie!

The Mafia team consisting of Spacedaisy, DrWilgy, and Bullzeye have won. Congratulations you guys.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

:phew:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage