Epignosis
7%
Nerolunar
27%
Quin
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I just want to re-sign from this game already (Hosts, deadies, nps, batbears, etc.)
67%

Total votes: 15
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 53

Re: Zodiac Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Bullzeye »

Questions for a few people:

@Daisy: you said you didn't think both Llama and G-Man could be civs. Does this mean you now suspect Llama?

@Sig: How did you go from Epi won't be getting your vote for a few reasons, to not liking the votes on Epi but not minding if he was lynched, to outright deciding he's now bad? What has changed other than him surviving a coinflip?

@Sorsha: Why exactly was G-Man your 'original suspicion'? In looking over your posts all I see is a couple of references to a point made by Wilgy. Doesn't look like something you were particularly passionate about.

Epi gets a pass for his G vote IMO because it was the obvious choice for him to make.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

One of our most active players who was almost certainly a civ was lynched, because Epi voted for them. Epi would then be able to defend himself using the self preservation argument. However, he could have easily voted for SD and tied it that way but, he didn't. He also waited until the very last second to vote, which is suspicious seeing who he voted for.

I think SD and Epi are both mafia members, this explains why Epi didn't vote for her, but for G-Man instead.
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 76

Post by thellama73 »

Epi is still my top suspect. I think he is counting on us loosing focus and second guess ourselves if he just continues to play it cool and use the sigh smiley in every post. I don't intend to let that happen.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Nerolunar »

My Sorsha read didn´t provide anything. The shifts in votes are weird, but I don´t think its evidence as of yet.
I'm extremely disappointed in Sorsha and Daisy for casting such foolish votes. Nero had at least a possibility of being bad. One of you at least had better be mafia, or else there is no excuse for what you have done.

My rainbow list continues to be 100% accurate.
This quote is from Llama. I find it weird that you begin to accuse Daisy and Sorsha when you voted for G-man too. Were you not fully convinced that G-man was bad when you voted for him?
I'm putting my vote on G-Man. I doubt both he and llama are civ and I feel more confident that llama is civ than g-man. I will be around off and on, I'm at work. We will see if I leave my vote there.
This post is from Daisy. Do you still not suspect Llama? :eye:
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:One of our most active players who was almost certainly a civ was lynched, because Epi voted for them. Epi would then be able to defend himself using the self preservation argument. However, he could have easily voted for SD and tied it that way but, he didn't. He also waited until the very last second to vote, which is suspicious seeing who he voted for.

I think SD and Epi are both mafia members, this explains why Epi didn't vote for her, but for G-Man instead.
That's right. I was on Bullzeye's team Day 1. For Day 2, I was on spacedaisy's team. Maybe Day 3 I'll be on your team. :feb:
thellama73 wrote:Epi is still my top suspect. I think he is counting on us loosing focus and second guess ourselves if he just continues to play it cool and use the sigh smiley in every post. I don't intend to let that happen.
I do love it when you look foolish. So come get some llama. :D

I wish I could get some. :sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I really hope Elo reads this thread at some point...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Nerolunar wrote:My Sorsha read didn´t provide anything. The shifts in votes are weird, but I don´t think its evidence as of yet.
I'm extremely disappointed in Sorsha and Daisy for casting such foolish votes. Nero had at least a possibility of being bad. One of you at least had better be mafia, or else there is no excuse for what you have done.

This quote is from Llama. I find it weird that you begin to accuse Daisy and Sorsha when you voted for G-man too. Were you not fully convinced that G-man was bad when you voted for him?
I'm putting my vote on G-Man. I doubt both he and llama are civ and I feel more confident that llama is civ than g-man. I will be around off and on, I'm at work. We will see if I leave my vote there.
This post is from Daisy. Do you still not suspect Llama? :eye:
I didn't vote for C-Man. I voted for Wilgy on Day 1 and Epi on Day 2. What are you talking about?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

@Llama my mistake, I looked at the wrong column.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

No problem. Thanks for the clarification.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 51

Post by DrWilgy »

Quiet night...

Llama, what are your thoughts on Nero oustide of your theory.

Sorsha, Daisy what do you think of Llama's comment about you two from earlier?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DrWilgy wrote:Quiet night...

I don't trust Nero. I was pretty happy when the lynch was tied between Epi and Nero yesterday. I thought we had a good chance of finding a baddie, which is why I was so dismayed to come back and see the votes all moved to C-Man.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Quiet night...

I don't trust Nero. I was pretty happy when the lynch was tied between Epi and Nero yesterday. I thought we had a good chance of finding a baddie, which is why I was so dismayed to come back and see the votes all moved to C-Man.
I would have much rather kept my vote on Nero, who is being cautious with his words and lazy with his vote, but noooooooo, someone decided to go get drunk and wouldn't let me so that. :meany:

I wish a girl get drunk with me. :sigh:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I made a typo. :sigh:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sigh... I would've swapped back to Nero if it meant not lynching G-Man. Shoulda been paying attention.

I think that bothers me most about Nero is that for someone who has looked through the thread and re-read everything twice he doesn't poke in here very often. I'm starting to suspect he's only skimming and not really looking at the game in depth.

I guess not everyone can be as dashing as I am though.

Linki- It'll be OK Epi, you'll find someone. Take that from me! I'm a doctor, a perfect one at that.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 19

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
Do you get drunk with dead girls?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
:Uhh:

:zombie:

:ponder:

:beer: _______ :zombie:

:sigh:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
:Uhh:

:zombie:

:ponder:

:beer: _______ :zombie:

Epignosis leaves the room.

Epignosis chases tail.

Epignosis considers the problem with the situation.

Epignosis gets drunk _______ then chases more tail.

Epignosis fucked up.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis fucked
If only. :sigh:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay so some quick thoughts before the night ends. Right know I'm reading Llama as a civ he shouldn't be lynched. After reading everything over Bull's does look better though I still dislike his votes. He isn't a good lynch candidate. I've got a slight ping on Sorsha for her vote, but besides that she is null. A few pings from Nero, but not enough to lynch on keep I'll keep my eye on him.
Wilgy is a slight civ lean, again I wouldn't lynch him today.
I've got a slight mafia ping on Quin. Today I'd like to lynch either Epi or SD as I believe one or more likely both of them are mafia members.
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

thellama73 wrote:I'm extremely disappointed in Sorsha and Daisy for casting such foolish votes. Nero had at least a possibility of being bad. One of you at least had better be mafia, or else there is no excuse for what you have done.

I'm not mafia. I thought G-man had a chance of being bad, I was wrong. I suppose I shouldn't have switched because I did have some reservations about daisy as well.... so voting with her was not a good idea, obviously now in hind sight, but I still don't understand why everyone now seems so sure of G-man, I didn't see it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Sorsha who do you plan to vote for tomorrow?
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

sig wrote:Okay so some quick thoughts before the night ends. Right know I'm reading Llama as a civ he shouldn't be lynched. After reading everything over Bull's does look better though I still dislike his votes. He isn't a good lynch candidate. I've got a slight ping on Sorsha for her vote, but besides that she is null. A few pings from Nero, but not enough to lynch on keep I'll keep my eye on him.
I've got a slight mafia ping on Quin. Today I'd like to lynch either Epi or SD as I believe one or more likely both of them are mafia members.
You don't think bullz having two throw away votes in two days isn't pingy? I keep going back and forth on him, he seems to be contributing but his votes have been worthless imo.

I agree about llama, daisy and epi. I still think Wilgy is civ. Nero and Quin are both kinda :shrug: to me. Quin isn't giving me the pings you're getting from him, I think you might be letting his vote for you cloud your judgment on him though.

For today I'd be looking for bullz, daisy or epi for my vote.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm torn on Bull's as I said I disliked his votes, but it did draw attention to him and I don't see why if he was mafia he'd do that. Also minus his votes I don't see anything bad with him. He is posting good on topic stuff, and I'm not even gut reading him as bad.
I could be tunneling a bit on Quin. However, I don't see myself voting for him today anyways. Daisy and Epi both sound good to me. Why do you think Wilgy is a civ?
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I think Wilgy has civ tells and I'm seeing them n this game, maybe he knows this and is exploiting them and I've been tricked, but I'm pretty sure he's civ.

Actually, I think it might be more accurate to say he has baddie tells that I'm NOT seeing.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It's bothering me that you think I'm civ.

What exactly makes you think I'm civ?
Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

DrWilgy wrote:It's bothering me that you think I'm civ.

Are you NOT a civ?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sorsha wrote:

Are you NOT a civ?
Am I?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NIGHT 2 ENDS - A Cancer, a Pisces, and a Leo walk into a bar.

"Whatever became of this Temmie creature?" Dr. Wilgy mused over a tomato vodka.

"I think it forgot its other move." replied Quin.

"I think it's doing its hairs." chimed sig.

"Neither cats nor dogs have hairs." rebuked Epignosis, melancholy. "But I wish I had hairs. Then maybe I'd meet a girl."

"There, there Epignosis, I believe that there is a girl somewhere for you, and I think she has hairs." Dr. Wilgy said.

"hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!"

Quin, sig, and DrWilgy whirled around on their bar stools. Epignosis sullenly turned around. Temmie stood before them, looking rather cute.

"hOI tEMMIE!!!!!! I am DrWilgy, and I am most definitely not a doctor." DrWilgy declared.

"i aTE Toooo many tOMATOES!!!!!!!" Temmie shouted. Then Temmie exploded, spewing guts and tomatoes all over the bar. DrWilgy and sig took the brunt of the blast, and were instantly slain. Quin was knocked to the floor, but ended up alright. Epignosis was covered in tomatoes.

A few ladies in the corner whispered and pointed at Epignosis. They giggled and left the bar. Epignosis wiped off his glasses, paid his tab, and proceeded to drive home alone. Quin got himself up, dusted himself off, and took off after the ladies who had just left, with hopes that one of them might share a tomato vodka with him.

Quin has survived a nightkill.
DrWilgy has been nightkilled. DrWilgy was a
Vanilla Baddie!
sig has been nightkilled. sig was a
Vanilla Baddie!

It is now Day 3. You have ~24 hours to lynch somebody.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Golden »

DrWilgy wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

Are you NOT a civ?
Am I?
No
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

DrWilgy wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

Are you NOT a civ?
Am I?
I think you are. And I'm not going to tell you what gives it away if I'm right, just yet. Maybe after a few more games where I can really see for sure. I think I only figured it out the last game or two before this.

I don't really see anyone agreeing with me so I could be wrong.

linki- lol... ok I was wrong! :p
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Sorsha »

I think this is the weirdest game I've played.

Three baddies down but the game isn't over?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Quin »

three men walk into a bar

ouch
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

By the way, that was rude as heck.

I would be inclined to vote for Bullzeye. He was incredibly defensive against my question yesterday which I didn't like. He even tried to label it as 'random voting' although it was clearly not. His truly random vote on Day 1 is still a significant ping for me.

I am not seeing Epi in the same light as everyone else, especially now. I feel like Wilgy was extremely unreasonable in the way he interrogated and still voted for Epi. I guess this explains why.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:Okay so some quick thoughts before the night ends. Right know I'm reading Llama as a civ he shouldn't be lynched. After reading everything over Bull's does look better though I still dislike his votes. He isn't a good lynch candidate. I've got a slight ping on Sorsha for her vote, but besides that she is null. A few pings from Nero, but not enough to lynch on keep I'll keep my eye on him.
Wow sig. Thank you for this enlightening lega-

Oh. You were bad. :sigh:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Can I get a rezzzzzzzzz :grin:

please? :puppy: :scared: :nicenod:
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

;__;
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:
Wow sig. Thank you for this enlightening lega-

Oh. You were bad. :sigh:
XD
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Oh man, I was right about WIlgy too! I am on fire this game.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Oh man, I was right about WIlgy too! I am on fire this game.
You could be on fire if you don't prefer the rope. :grin:

Fires make me think of hot dates that I don't have because any girl I ask out is "all tied up" at the moment. :sigh:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I kind of feel like I should vote for Bullzeye just to see if all three of my baddie picks were right.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sig voted for Bulleye to tie him for the lead on Day 1, leading me to believe thta Bullzeye and Sig cannot be on the same baddie team.
Wilgy voted for Epi on Day 2, expanding his lead in votes, leading me to believe thta Wilgy could not be on a team with Epi.
Sig voted for Daisy on Day 2, when she was in no danger of being lynched. Could easily be a distancing vote.

That means I have to choose between Nero and Daisy today. Does anyone else have thoughts on which of the two is more likely to be bad?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm going with Daisy for now. Her "C-Man and Llama can't both be civ" argument seems like a way of justifying going after one of us after the other is lynched, even though she didn't follow through on it. Also, her vote for C-Man, who was obviously civ, is not a good sign.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:;__;
:grin:

:clap:

:dance:

:lorab:

:nicenod:

:omg:

:fiesta:

:PP

:wine:

:knight3:

:bliss:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epi, thoughts on the above?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:A few pings from Nero, but not enough to lynch on keep I'll keep my eye on him.
sig wrote:I don't think Llama's reasoning is right in regards to Nero. While I've never hosted I don't think the hosts would be in a bigger rush to replace a mafia member then a civ.

I've got a slight ping from nero, and I am feeling good about Epi's posts directed at him, but he won't be getting my vote today for a few reasons. I don't like what Llama said about him, as off right know Nero seems like an easy lynch button.

I don't like Daisy's response to G-man's ISO. It came off as very defensive and pingy.
sig wrote:Wilgy always claims doctor regardless of the game and alignment. The other would be Nero he has made a few posts and I think your voting for him already? I've got a slight ping but not vote worthy.
Let's summarize, shall we?

A few pings, but not enough to lynch, llama's not right, slight ping from nero, feeling good about what Epi said, but Nero won't be getting a vote for a few reasons even though I'm about to name just one, which is Nero "seems" easy, Nero has made a few posts but he's getting attention for that already, again a slight ping but he shouldn't get a vote.

Boom.

Wish my bed sounded like that. :sigh:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Epi, thoughts on the above?
sig wrote:Daisy and Epi both sound good to me. Why do you think Wilgy is a civ?
sig wrote: Today I'd like to lynch either Epi or SD as I believe one or more likely both of them are mafia members.
Confirmed Mafia. I'm not voting for spacedaisy on account of this and that I think there's more to work with. It's Nerolunar for me.

Wilgy has some spacedaisy interactions, but I'd have to look at those.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Do you guys think there might be two baddie teams? I don´t think it´s unlikely. Maybe 2 baddies on each team?

I'm fine with a Daisy lynch today. She looks more suspicious to me than the rest of us, maybe excluding Epi.
ImageImage

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Nerolunar wrote:Do you guys think there might be two baddie teams? I don´t think it´s unlikely. Maybe 2 baddies on each team?

I'm fine with a Daisy lynch today. She looks more suspicious to me than the rest of us, maybe excluding Epi.
Two mafia teams doesn't explain three night kills. If this were the case, should we be considering a rogue serial killer? Or else, multiple vigils? There couldn't be a third mafia team, surely. I think we are still missing something.

I am not strictly opposed to lynching daisy at some point, but I think bullzeye is definitely a better option right now.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Quin wrote:By the way, that was rude as heck.

I would be inclined to vote for Bullzeye. He was incredibly defensive against my question yesterday which I didn't like. He even tried to label it as 'random voting' although it was clearly not. His truly random vote on Day 1 is still a significant ping for me.

I am not seeing Epi in the same light as everyone else, especially now. I feel like Wilgy was extremely unreasonable in the way he interrogated and still voted for Epi. I guess this explains why.
If you think that that was me being defensive... let alone incredibly defensive... that just shows you don't know me at all. I always get accused of being overdefensive no matter what I say or what my alignment is (to be honest I think some people just say it to me because they've heard it said about me before) and it used to bother me quite a bit but more recently I've really just stopped caring. I do think it was appropriate to describe what you were trying to do as random, because you just threw votes down on names and expected them to explain why it was a bad idea. It may have been a reasonable strategy, but it still would've been a random vote if you'd just left it on someone because they hadn't said anything to you.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:
Quin wrote:By the way, that was rude as heck.

If you think that that was me being defensive... let alone incredibly defensive... that just shows you don't know me at all. I always get accused of being overdefensive no matter what I say or what my alignment is (to be honest I think some people just say it to me because they've heard it said about me before) and it used to bother me quite a bit but more recently I've really just stopped caring. I do think it was appropriate to describe what you were trying to do as random, because you just threw votes down on names and expected them to explain why it was a bad idea. It may have been a reasonable strategy, but it still would've been a random vote if you'd just left it on someone because they hadn't said anything to you.
I don't want to play the 'it's my first game' card but I'll do it here. I don't know your play style, your quirks or anything like that. I think if new players are telling you the same things then you should at least take it into consideration. Being defensive is not necessarily a bad thing, and I don't think you should take my comment as something personal, because I didn't intend to at all.

I can't agree that my tactic yesterday could be considered as random, as I had a specific goal in mind to gather information. As I said to Wilgy, if he didn't cooperate I likely would have changed my vote. Same applies to you.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”