Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia [AD INFINITUM / Endgame]

Moderator: Community Team

Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: [Take / Day 4] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:Or we can jsu accpt those are his to clears and move on like i knew after his flip
Sure, we could. But by accepting that we would also have to accept a lot of contradictory behavior in Coleman's ISO, which wouldn't be wise.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

You know what's funny?

What's funny is that you claim to have thought that Coleman was the cop before the flip, partly because he said at one point that I was confirmed civ, yet at the time he said that, you were still advocating that I was a baddie.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [Rest / Night 2] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by Akemi Homura »

Ornette Coleman wrote:Mingus is a confirmed civ.
About two and a half hours later...
Bela Fleck wrote:So its between mingus/hiromi like silver said.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Haha oh look a silent vote for Dixon.
November
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 195

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:You know what's funny?

What's funny is that you claim to have thought that Coleman was the cop before the flip, partly because he said at one point that I was confirmed civ, yet at the time he said that, you were still advocating that I was a baddie.
i know i was, i did it intetionaly, like i said, POE wins out every time
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Plus epi, you used a lot fo meta here for someone who says they dont use it
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

But of course I shouldn't single out Fleck for doing essentially the same thing Coltrane did more recently.
John Coltrane wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:I will oppose any lynch that isn't Coltrane, Dixon, or Fleck.
Wow This makes me not want to lynch Dixon, are you mafia man? Since I'd expect town to be more observant and not say we should Lycnh two people who could be easily mislynches, espacilly since one is cop cleared. This is a sloppy bandwagon attempt.
John Coltrane wrote:If you look at the posts of our cop, then yeah you can puzzle out who might be a confirmed civ.
:haha:
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:I will oppose any lynch that isn't Coltrane, Dixon, or Fleck.
Hye look mingus did the same thing!

isnt it funny how the pot and kettle ar eblack
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:

What does either lying about reading me as bad or lying about thinking Coleman was the cop have to do with process of elimination?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:Plus epi, you used a lot fo meta here for someone who says they dont use it
Please stop using non-sock account names to refer to players that aren't dead yet.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:

What do you mean the same thing? Elaborate.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by November »

Ricochet wrote:Sockguessing is up to you, if you think it serves the game.[/u][/b]
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Sockguessing is up to you, if you think it serves the game.[/u][/b]
You're not sockguessing, you're sockassuming.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:

Ornette Coleman wrote:John Coltrane is a confirmed civ.
your post used someon else who is cop cleared. so you bitching about us is hiporcitcal consideing you ddi the same, hence the prhase "pot meet kettle, both are black"
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
same thing overall
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:

What does either lying about reading me as bad or lying about thinking Coleman was the cop have to do with process of elimination?
i already explined the cop scnario thing, the lyign is wifom galore
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:

Ornette Coleman wrote:John Coltrane is a confirmed civ.
your post used someon else who is cop cleared. so you bitching about us is hiporcitcal consideing you ddi the same, hence the prhase "pot meet kettle, both are black"
You wonder why I haven't been responding to you that much and this is why. Yet again,, even after I've outright stated it, you miss my point completely. My point against Coltrane (as well as Potter) is that they wanted to take Coleman's words as gospel while both simultaneously suspecting me. Since I, unlike them, refuse to take Coleman's words as gospel, then it's not hypocritical for me to still suspect Coltrane. Another thing that helps my argument for not taking Coleman's words as gospel is because Potter was using Coleman's temporary vote for me to justify a suspicion, while conveniently ignoring when he said that I was confirmed civ. Since he's not wrong about the temporary vote and not wrong to wonder why that temporary vote was cast, it calls Coleman's actions into question.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
same thing overall
Right like how "confirmed civ" is the same thing overall as "Bela Fleck thinks they are civ". Is Newspeak your native language?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote: You wonder why I haven't been responding to you that much and this is why. Yet again,, even after I've outright stated it, you miss my point completely. My point against Coltrane (as well as Potter) is that they wanted to take Coleman's words as gospel while both simultaneously suspecting me. Since I, unlike them, refuse to take Coleman's words as gospel, then it's not hypocritical for me to still suspect Coltrane. Another thing that helps my argument for not taking Coleman's words as gospel is because Potter was using Coleman's temporary vote for me to justify a suspicion, while conveniently ignoring when he said that I was confirmed civ. Since he's not wrong about the temporary vote and not wrong to wonder why that temporary vote was cast, it calls Coleman's actions into question.
Thats not the point at all and your missing my poitn entirely, it doest matter if you follow it or not, its a matter of whats laid out.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:

And you do realize that, especially in this case, that WIFOM is working against a civ read of you and not in favor of it, right?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
same thing overall
Right like how "confirmed civ" is the same thing overall as "Bela Fleck thinks they are civ". Is Newspeak your native language?
im sorry are apples now oranges?

you gonna adress the orional point or not? way to change subjects
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote: You wonder why I haven't been responding to you that much and this is why. Yet again,, even after I've outright stated it, you miss my point completely. My point against Coltrane (as well as Potter) is that they wanted to take Coleman's words as gospel while both simultaneously suspecting me. Since I, unlike them, refuse to take Coleman's words as gospel, then it's not hypocritical for me to still suspect Coltrane. Another thing that helps my argument for not taking Coleman's words as gospel is because Potter was using Coleman's temporary vote for me to justify a suspicion, while conveniently ignoring when he said that I was confirmed civ. Since he's not wrong about the temporary vote and not wrong to wonder why that temporary vote was cast, it calls Coleman's actions into question.
Thats not the point at all and your missing my poitn entirely, it doest matter if you follow it or not, its a matter of whats laid out.
Either I don't understand or you're avoiding a legitimate response. Either way, please elaborate.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:

And you do realize that, especially in this case, that WIFOM is working against a civ read of you and not in favor of it, right?
And do you realize, especially in my case, i dont give a damn whats works for and aganist me? do you realzie that eveythign you are askign em is town me?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
same thing overall

What original point? How did I change subjects? What was the original subject and which subject did I change it to? Why is your tongue brown?
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Fuskdall »

This is some crazy jazz.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Either I don't understand or you're avoiding a legitimate response. Either way, please elaborate.[/quote]

my point is this: he is cop with the supposive clears he had, even if you dont take it as godspell, you have at least considered it. even your psoting now shows you ahev at least had a thoguht of it.

SO no matter what ange you take at this, its hipoctical of you to yell at us abotu this stuff when you are guilty of doing it yourself
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:

And do you realize, especially in my case, i dont give a damn whats works for and aganist me? do you realzie that eveythign you are askign em is town me?
And do you realize that your being consciously aware of what your town meta is means that you can emulate it when you're not town, and that no one in their right mind is going to take your word for it when you use meta defenses as the only reason why you've been consistently scummy throughout the game?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
same thing overall

What original point? How did I change subjects? What was the original subject and which subject did I change it to? Why is your tongue brown?
the orignal convo was about the sockguess vs sock assume you changed it entirely, if they ar enot the same plz tell me.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Miles Davis wrote:This is some crazy jazz.
i know right? want to join in??
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote: And do you realize that your being consciously aware of what your town meta is means that you can emulate it when you're not town, and that no one in their right mind is going to take your word for it when you use meta defenses as the only reason why you've been consistently scummy throughout the game?
And you would realzie that silver knows me better then anyone and if i was scum she would of died n1?

do you realize that not everyon can jsut go "ok change meta" like you say?

do you relaize i will use meta defense all the time? and that fi you scum read me for it you can never accurately read me?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

also seeing how silverowlf did not only agree with it but used it, your poitn is invaild
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Either I don't understand or you're avoiding a legitimate response. Either way, please elaborate.
my point is this: he is cop with the supposive clears he had, even if you dont take it as godspell, you have at least considered it. even your psoting now shows you ahev at least had a thoguht of it.

SO no matter what ange you take at this, its hipoctical of you to yell at us abotu this stuff when you are guilty of doing it yourself[/quote]
If this is your point then I wasn't missing it at all to begin with. I've already explained why it's not hypocritical of me to "yell" at Coltrane and Potter and if you're going to pretend that explanation doesn't exist then be my guest. I've repeated myself enough with you already.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote: the orignal convo was about the sockguess vs sock assume you changed it entirely, if they ar enot the same plz tell me.
They're not the same. That's what I did tell you. How the hell did I change the subject lmao?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:

SO no matter what ange you take at this, its hipoctical of you to yell at us abotu this stuff when you are guilty of doing it yourself
If this is your point then I wasn't missing it at all to begin with. I've already explained why it's not hypocritical of me to "yell" at Coltrane and Potter and if you're going to pretend that explanation doesn't exist then be my guest. I've repeated myself enough with you already.[/quote]

i read it full well, but you used the same thing no matter what angle you take
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote: the orignal convo was about the sockguess vs sock assume you changed it entirely, if they ar enot the same plz tell me.
They're not the same. That's what I did tell you. How the hell did I change the subject lmao?
you never explaiend how thye were diffrent, you jsut said "no not same"

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote: And do you realize that your being consciously aware of what your town meta is means that you can emulate it when you're not town, and that no one in their right mind is going to take your word for it when you use meta defenses as the only reason why you've been consistently scummy throughout the game?
And you would realzie that silver knows me better then anyone and if i was scum she would of died n1?

do you realize that not everyon can jsut go "ok change meta" like you say?

do you relaize i will use meta defense all the time? and that fi you scum read me for it you can never accurately read me?
You can't prove that you would always kill Silver on Night 1 every single game you play with her, you can't even prove that to yourself. That's not something that one can "realize" because it's subject to change.

You don't even need to go "ok change meta" to consciously emulate your town play. Literally every scum player with more than a couple of games worth of experience does that without even thinking or going out of their way to attempt to do so. Meta defenses mean nothing.

I don't scum read you for having meta defenses by themselves, I'm scum reading you because you've been consistently disingenuous, opportunistic, and manipulative throughout the game. The meta defenses just don't help change my mind is all.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote: You can't prove that you would always kill Silver on Night 1 every single game you play with her, you can't even prove that to yourself. That's not something that one can "realize" because it's subject to change.

can and would, if i have my was of doign night kills i would always kill her n1. shes is the most fearsome player i know

You don't even need to go "ok change meta" to consciously emulate your town play. Literally every scum player with more than a couple of games worth of experience does that without even thinking or going out of their way to attempt to do so. Meta defenses mean nothing.

been playing for 4 years and have not been able to change my meta much. my meta has been constant for about the past 2 years and i have failed to change it every time

I don't scum read you for having meta defenses by themselves, I'm scum reading you because you've been consistently disingenuous, opportunistic, and manipulative throughout the game. The meta defenses just don't help change my mind is all.

so.... just about everything that dfines town me?
there ya go epi
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:

I didn't know I actually needed to explain to you how guessing and assuming are not the same thing, holy shit. A guess is not set in stone, other options can be considered. An assumption on the other hand does not consider other options. A guess would be "You might be Epi but I don't have any proof" while an assumption is "You're Epi but I don't have any proof".
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

We've clogged up enough of the thread with this garbage, I don't see any progress being made here.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:

I didn't know I actually needed to explain to you how guessing and assuming are not the same thing, holy shit. A guess is not set in stone, other options can be considered. An assumption on the other hand does not consider other options. A guess would be "You might be Epi but I don't have any proof" while an assumption is "You're Epi but I don't have any proof".
techancly speoaking im still guessing its epi here.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:We've clogged up enough of the thread with this garbage, I don't see any progress being made here.
i disagree, i think we are makign a lot of progress. we had sevral nice convos and i leanred you are a sith
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Ricochet »

Deleted the posts with prisoners in them.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

I don't oppose a Dixon lynch but Potter is actually looking worse to me right now, and since his lynch seems more likely than Fleck's then I'm moving to Potter.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:I don't oppose a Dixon lynch but Potter is actually looking worse to me right now, and since his lynch seems more likely than Fleck's then I'm moving to Potter.
You knw you could elborate on that
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Maid »

He damn should. You'll be killing a civilian if you lynch me. Why am I looking worse than Dixon or Hiromi?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Chris Potter wrote:There must be a very good reason why Vompatti placed a vote on you, Mingus. He chose not to lynch anyone on day 1. Did he check you? That's what I ask myself. Perhaps you're the baddie after all.
Shit, I didn't pay attention. Sorry for that. Still weird that he put a vote on you, though, but hey it's Vompatti...
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Chris Potter wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Chris Potter wrote:There must be a very good reason why Vompatti placed a vote on you, Mingus. He chose not to lynch anyone on day 1. Did he check you? That's what I ask myself. Perhaps you're the baddie after all.
Shit, I didn't pay attention. Sorry for that. Still weird that he put a vote on you, though, but hey it's Vompatti...
That "hey it's Vompatti" comment sure clashes with your previous "There must be a very good reason" comment.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:I don't oppose a Dixon lynch but Potter is actually looking worse to me right now, and since his lynch seems more likely than Fleck's then I'm moving to Potter.
You knw you could elborate on that
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

I literally just did. You are unfathomable.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Chris Potter wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
That "hey it's Vompatti" comment sure clashes with your previous "There must be a very good reason" comment.
He's unpredictable, but not insane. Can't really dismiss all of his acts as unreasonable. I, however, had not seen the "Mingus is a confirmed civ." post.

Return to “Previous Heists”