Posts in topic: 4

Re: Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia [SIGN-UPS]

Post by DrWilgy »

I can play this now... Yay me!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Ricochet »

I'm free to host this now, too. :grin:
Signup countdown*:
*only confirmed ("yes")
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

You know, the time I spent in prison was a worthwhile experience and showed me how music can sometimes bring cops, guards, personnel and inmates together for a brief, enjoying moment. It doesn't even have to be folk tunes such as Danny Boy, hymns that speak to the heart like Amazing Grace or classic hits such as Oops, I dropped the soap again or Warden, Imma [REDACTED]. Putting on some ol' time blues or dixie can work its magic just as well. The prisoners listen and reminiscence of past happy days. The troublemakers stop and pause. The guards stop and pause from clubbing the troublemakers. The cook starts whistling all by himself in the kitchen. The librarian starts tapping the rhythm with his fingers or improvising some piano trills on the edge of the books he's carrying. The warden starts panting and yelling at someone to go kill the source of this wretched noise. Y'know... togetherness.

So gather up, vigillantes, cops, freaks and superheroes and let's make this game happen. Say, in the upcoming week?

:beer:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Day 18: While We Wait for the Others
And so the Host resumed yet another evening of playing chess with Death, a divertissement between the two driven to such boring repetition, that Death would run out of small talk topics and end up asking the Host Hey you hyped for the Batman v. Superman movie next week to which the Host would reply Why the fark would I be and then Death would say How about them Ghostbusterinnas and the Host would just grunt Jesus Christ and move his rook forward. The Host even grew long tired of shapeshiting into former past instances to amuse himself, such as an anime-drawn creep obsessed with executing people by writing their names in a notebook or a handsome devil magnate, intent to scheme trickery and false leads unto others for his own pleasure and gain or an inmate meant to do whatever it takes to rise from the deepest, darkest cell. Tired times for this Host, indeed. Even the needle of his vinyl player started to scratch from overuse and carve into the discs he'd put almost each day, discs filled with magical sounds of either wild, frantic, spirited or suave nature, meant to seduce the humans into joining him. So the Host rather pulled his EyePod and put on a bit of a non-jazzy intermezzo, for once, a song to express the mood of the days that past and the days that linger on.

But on this Day, signs of resolution started to slowly, slooowly show up and the Host took notice of it right away. For indeed this period of infinite wait seemed to draw to a close, with only a few victi chosen ones remaining to hear the call and approach. Will it be of those among veterans or of those that are novice? Will it be the kind of players that would normally refrain from playing, but would now agree to do so in order to complete the circle? Will this Post reach an end anytime soon? The Host stood up, leaving Death to complain about him abandoning their game, to which the Host just said Zip it, looked with a noble expression, indeed the most :noble: of expressions, at the hill whence the last newcomers might reveal themselves, waiting to cheer upon their arrival and shout with utmost satisfaction ommmmmmeeeleeee-

It is Night 18. 2 more let's go. That's right, two.
We could even start toni
ech, not really. Preparation technicalities and such...

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Can I get two more PMs in my Inbox? We could aim to start sometime this weekend...
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

If I'd be capable of having emotions in general, right now I would be feeling sadness.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:If I'd be capable of having emotions in general, right now I would be feeling sadness.
:hug:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Day 21
When the Host woke up today, his game was still 2 more com'on short of commencing. :why:

Then, later that Day, he received two more messages and his game was suddenly filled. :faint:

Alas his MoD is away on a trip, which means it could take another day or two to put everything in motion. :sigh:

Besides, the Host also fell asleep, as expected of him. :doh:

Day 22: The Shape of Mafia to Come

The Host woke up and nothing had changed. Fortunately that still meant his game is full.

The game is full. Signups have concluded, praise the Lord!
Don't bail out on me now, people who signed up a long time ago!
I can still accept PMs for "standby / replacements", in case it would come in handy later on.
Depending on circumstances, game could start tonight or tomorrow evening.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Is kazoo a jazz instrument?
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 2

Post by sig »

wait this game is about jazz? ewww.

:P

I only kid.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:Is kazoo a jazz instrument?
Any instrument can be a jazz instrument.

Kazoo? Have you met Vompatti? :confused:
sig wrote:wait this game is about jazz? ewww.

:P

I only kid.
It can be anything you like, let's just play. :P

Hopefully tonight. Or tomorrow evening. Sorry for the delay.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Polo »

Ricochet wrote:HBD Polo!
Signup countdown still at 6 letz go.

Thanks, Rico! Somehow I missed this.

xoxo
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Great news, everyone, think we're ready to roll. Get hypd!

Doing some last checkups, then sending the roles and opening the thread. Should happen within the hour or so.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Roles have been sent out. Every official player should have received a PM. If that's not the case, let me know in private asap.

This thread is now closed. The game will begin shortly.

Return to “Previous Heist Sign-Ups”