Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 40

Re: Mafia Chat Thread

Post by motel room »

lol Diiny, I thought you were gonna leave your vote off and let the coin flip decide for a couple mins there. Imagine that shit
ImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Diiny »

I've never had as much fun as winding up zebra. ;)

I'm looking worse and worse, though. Super relieved to see Epi question zeb though.

I'm thinking zeb, quite honestly. Probably biased as fuck but fifty fifty wifom on me is probably better than my current situation. Interested to see what you all have to say.

linki: was considering it lol
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Spoiler: show
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I've never had as much fun as winding up zebra. ;)

I'm looking worse and worse, though. Super relieved to see Epi question zeb though.

I'm thinking zeb, quite honestly. Probably biased as fuck but fifty fifty wifom on me is probably better than my current situation. Interested to see what you all have to say.

linki: was considering it lol
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

motel room wrote:lol Diiny, I thought you were gonna leave your vote off and let the coin flip decide for a couple mins there. Imagine that shit
Actually, I was going to roll a d6 if it came to it. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Im gonna slightly reverse my view on you tomorrow, pretty sure, cos i think you voted late on JJJ cos you genuinely thought he was town and didnt like making him the lynch even at your own possible death even kept defending him til the end? (but you cant point that out, someone else - me probs - has to i reckon) Making my main push Floyd ultimately..

I reckon kill Mac cos he'd be dangerous at lylo and will be resetting his reads right now. No one actually seems to be listening to zebra and if Floyd votes you tomorrow thats 4 in a row, thats bullshit, floyd is scum.

but its easy for me to say that, youre the one feeling the heat and mate you're doing a killer job of it :beer:

Anyway that's how i see it atm. We've got a day to think.
ImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Yeah, definitely gonna mull it over. Thanks for the support... :goofp:

It'd probably be good if you brought up those points, but if zebra pushes me on that point about me not wanting to vote until the deadline I'll probably end up making at least some of those arguments myself. It's kinda funny how nobody's listening to her, though they might tomorrow. I'm deliberately trying to get her sounding flustered and I think it's working. Mac's kinda gone quiet recently but I agree that he's a big threat at lylo.

You've been playing a damn good game yourself. You sound genuine and that's something I'm finding hard to emulate this game since my shoddy start. I really think we can win this.

Is it lylo tomorrow? I STILL have the doc claim up my sleeve, dude.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

If it is lylo tomorrow and floyd instavotes me as per usual despite votes being unchangable, would it prove I'm scum if three votes don't pretty quickly come crashing down on me?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

And is it as simple as Jay said? If a townie votes for another townie, is it OGRE?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

yeah if you've got your back to the wall go ahead and use the reasons especially if im not around. Gotta stay fluid :mafia:

Its just that I see the people who were wrong about JJJ coming back with fresh new committed reads (potentially hurting us) as opposed to ppl with existing reads they haven't been able to pull the trigger on probably doubting them now but ehhh 50-50 you know. Lets keep doubt in the game. Mac and Epi should be reassessing but Epi at least has his Floyd read to think on. Sig, not sure. I might be dumb though, happy with whatever.

yep LYLO tomorrow...
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Diiny wrote:If it is lylo tomorrow and floyd instavotes me as per usual despite votes being unchangable, would it prove I'm scum if three votes don't pretty quickly come crashing down on me?
hmm maybe. Not all "scum" will be around at the same time. lets see what happens.

MM will the votes be locked tomorrow like usual?
ImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Basically my thinking is that if I get voted for and it's clear I'm scum because scum aren't instaflinging on their votes to quickly claim victory, bus ASAP. Don't be shy to point this out.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Diiny wrote:s it lylo tomorrow? I STILL have the doc claim up my sleeve, dude.
who did you protect all nights? Why not sorsha night 1?
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Diiny wrote:Basically my thinking is that if I get voted for and it's clear I'm scum because scum aren't instaflinging on their votes to quickly claim victory, bus ASAP. Don't be shy to point this out.
yeah man
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Votes won't be locked tomorrow, not with a chance at a failed nightkill today and/or tomorrow night.

So even if you enter Night 4 with 6 players left in the game and the mafia team intact, mafia might not be 100% guaranteed to win, even if it's almost certain.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Mac night 1 because his misdirections got me. I'll think about the others. I'm probably not going to use it, but it'd be really funny if I did.

linkis: awh. I guess I should be happy because floyd can't seal my fate instantly. I think we can pull through, though. Nip this in the bud.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

yeah it's probably better this way anyway, dunno.

Cool keep it up your sleeve :grin:
ImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I know I'm spewing a lot of shit right now but it's been in my head for a while and I need to get it out

Zebra and I have discussed this entire amount of bullshit without once resorting to questioning what the point in her moving to wilgy was; it can't have been to protect FZ because that was already the case with her vote which was already on me. If she ever asked why I'd say it was because she didn't want to catch too much flak for advocating my lynch and watching me flip town by her hand at that stage in the game. You can say it's because we're teammates, though, and she was trying to save me. That this entire dumb argument is a big masterful distraction. I don't know if that makes sense. Don't read this
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

i feel really bad for JJJ vouching for me
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Poor Jay. Isn't this like the first time he's ever been lynched as town not on Day 1? :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Poor Jay. Isn't this like the first time he's ever been lynched as town not on Day 1? :(
yeah something like that
:rip:
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think I will refer to him as JuniperJimmyJay from here on out. XD

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Diiny wrote:I know I'm spewing a lot of shit right now but it's been in my head for a while and I need to get it out

Zebra and I have discussed this entire amount of bullshit without once resorting to questioning what the point in her moving to wilgy was; it can't have been to protect FZ because that was already the case with her vote which was already on me. If she ever asked why I'd say it was because she didn't want to catch too much flak for advocating my lynch and watching me flip town by her hand at that stage in the game. You can say it's because we're teammates, though, and she was trying to save me. That this entire dumb argument is a big masterful distraction. I don't know if that makes sense. Don't read this
you so :mafia:

:D
ImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Hoping MP will have something to say, but can't blame him if he's out celebrating. Good job, dude!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks, Diiny! Sorry I haven't checked in yet. I'm here now.

I'm a bit torn on the kill. I think Mac, zebra, sig, and even Floyd are good potential kills, but I am leaning the former two like you both mentioned. Let me mull over it for a bit here while I talk with my folks.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I can see the argument that Mac is a dangerous one to have at LYLO (though I suppose this won't officially be LYLO due to MM's clarification), and I think there is definitely potential for reassessment after JJJ's flip... it's a tough call. I think the question in the end is: Are players more likely to (eventually) consider zebra as a suspect, or Mac?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

seeing as we're not talking about killing epi, who do we think epi will turn on today?
ImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

He showed signs of zeb, though my tinfoil hat says that was his way of attempting to avoid the NK?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Does anyone not have a town read of mac?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

hmm interesting.

I think Mac is the towniest seeming in the game atm but isnt Epi a bit antagonistic towards him? Or is it the other way
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

motel room wrote:hmm interesting.

I think Mac is the towniest seeming in the game atm but isnt Epi a bit antagonistic towards him? Or is it the other way
I think you're right. Epi did throw some heat at Mac, but I don't know if it'll still be there; otherwise, I don't think he has any heat from anyone. It's difficult to predict how Day 4 will unfold though.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

:shrug:
lets kill someone
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Another thing to consider: zebra and Floyd will almost certainly vote Diiny. Mac could vote anywhere.

I think Diiny could be sacrificed for the greater good and mislynch(es) could follow, but that's just something I wanted to throw out there.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

i have no problem with us killing zebra.
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It's a tough call, but I'd probably lean zebra at this point as well, just to see if we could win it in Day 4. We only need one vote to be cast incorrectly for the final tally to be manipulated in the eleventh hour. Can both of you be around at EoD Day 4?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

It'll be Fri afternoon ~1pm for me here so yeah I can be at my desk sure
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

juuuuust in case there is a doc though who can prevent a kill night 4 do we really want to do something that obvious at the last minute? Like even if there is a doc they wont necessarily pick our kill but yeah just saying

i guess lets just see how it plays out.
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That's a good point. I don't even know whom I would protect tonight if I was the doctor.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Probably Mac, since he's closest to consensus town read.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Mac, but we can't target the same person twice in a row in this weird doc claim. I almost definately won't say anything about it don't worry.

Kill zebra if you're certain it's for the good of the team and not just for getting heat off me. I'm willing to die for this; I'm engaging with zebra in such a way that we can appear to be scumbuddies.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

getting close to deadline - mac or zebra? Happy with either but my vote is probably mac
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

or zebra. Errrrrrr i dunno
ImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I'm not the right guy to choose, because I'm biased as fuck here. What does your gut say, keej?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

my gut yesterday said mac, my gut today says who cares we'll just try and roll with whatever happens.

Im stepping out, if MP doesnt come to help decide just put a kill in Diiny, that cool?
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm here!

I hate making kills at this stage in the game; I don't want to make an error! But I think either one would serve us at this point. Let's just go with zebra and see where that takes us, how's that sound?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think killing zebra gives us a better chance of ending this in flying colors; otherwise, don't think it matters. And if we have to bus Diiny, then there are many possible teammate angles regardless of whom we kill.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

About 15 minutes to pick a name from a hat. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I'm going to be accused of killing zeb and I need to think of my response now.

Fug.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I'm up for it, though. I think this is the best course of action.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Let's kill zebra, MM. :feb:

Return to “Previous Spectator and Mafia Chats”