We shall see. :feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Re: The Gay Parade Baddies

Post by indiglo »

So BR seems to be hinting that she's coquelicot... That if she dies, it won't help GPBaddies... interesting. I guess we'll see what shakes out in the thread. I won't let go of my theory too easily (I'm a stubborn civ), but let's see what happens. Ideally, we take her out with a lynch & our team remains intact a bit longer.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Hold up, I think BR maybe just role hinted??
That's cute. I never said you're not reading through posts with a neutral mind. Typhoony wanted you to and I said you won't. I think you're a gay parade baddie. That goes without saying since you were insanified. I think you're hoping SVS was right about me, I know she did not have info on me cause she was wrong about my role. I think you think if I flip bad you will be safe. What I will flip will not help you what so ever. The more you keep pushing the more I'm convinced. You're taking the wrong path, and you don't care. As long as everyone is looking where you point you're happy.
Could she be this Coquelicot civ?:

Detective Dullight:
In his brain there are file cabinets and secretaries filing their nails downstairs.
Searches for Coquelicot players every night. If his target is a member of The Gay Parade, they will become insanified. If his target is from Coquelicot, Detective Dullight will learn their alignment and become insanified himself.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP -

Also, apparently ekenat is Gay Parade Civ... or else stupid. :haha: If he were Coquelicot Civ he'd want BR dead if he thinks she's the last Coquelicot baddie.

Just another target on someone for NKs.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sorry, 1 more post. I'm pretty sure someone in the thread a day or 2 ago said it would be a good idea to totally eliminate 1 baddie team so the other team wouldn't be able to hide as easily. Whoever that person was may be a Coquelicot Civ - and they wanted to surreptitiously advocate the elimination of their baddie faction to win. I should have some time tomorrow to do a bit of re-reading. Hopefully I can find out who that was, so we don't have to waste a NK on them. (Assuming they are still alive.)

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Excellent thoughts, indi! Yeah, BR is hinting pretty heavily at Coquelicot, she could indeed be the Detective. I'm down with killing ekeknat next time we get the chance. Heck, maybe we could even lynch him? This day is DEAD, maybe because of the Super Bowl.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 61

Post by a2thezebra »

True true true. Good observations indiglo. I need to get BR off my case.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

WHO do we lynch today then??? Should we all start flinging shit everywhere? :haha:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I don't know about you, but I'm still going to go after Black Rock, if for no other reason that it would be too suspicious if I changed my mind about her after that last particular post.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Booooo we don't get a nightly kill!!! :fist:

:haha:

That was pretty damn fun. :cloud9: I hope it will turn into some cred for us.

Otherwise, I was about to posit that DF was the remaining Coque Baddie. Now we don't have to posit that at all. So basically, we just need to hang on long enough to kill the remaining peeps. Hope we can. :beer:

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

We need to see if we can figure out who all of the remaining Gay Parade civilians are and focus on killing them almost exclusively if possible.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I would love it if we manage to win with the Coquelicot civilians, but I can't count on that.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Pretty sure ekeknat may be GP civ. But then he did just admit in the thread he hadn't thought of different win conds for different civs... so maybe he isn't paying attention? I still think, at this point, he's probably the best bet. Good news is we have a little more time to try to coax some out of the woodwork.

I agree, win with Coque civs if possible - I really like that idea. Would be nice to posit that in the thread at some point. I don't think we have the numbers to do so yet though.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP:

I hate bussing, but looks like we may have to go that way this next day. I have zero idea of who to role block either... so... sorry. :grin: lol

I am also not sure how good my instincts are atm... I think it's been at least 2 years since I played. So I could be so way out in left field it's not funny. :haha: I really thought BR was civ... until I saw her post after I voted. The post of SVS's that she quoted immediately told me she was bad. So that was a relief. I forgot how much fun these games can be. And the different win conditions sure make for interesting strategy. I like that element a lot.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If we could have kept BR alive, she would have worked with us to consume the Civs entirely. :(

Made got insanified twice. That makes him a Gay Parade Civvie, right?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:OK, just looking at roles and thinking about stuff.

Claude Robert:
I'd like to thank you for spending time with the gay parade.
Secretly the lead singer of Elf Power. Claude Robert checks a player every day to reveal if they're a member of The Gay Parade. If he finds any members of The Gay Parade, he will learn their alignment.

So, every Night that passes makes it more inevitable that Claude will find one of us, and will try to get that player lynched. I think that a good way to go with nightkills is someone who newly latches on to one of us, because we need this guy dead to win.
This is ekeknat. Practically guaranteed, look how SURE he is of me from a gut feel. :haha:

We need Made and ekeknat dead. The game might actually end then.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Zebra... maybe you're laying it on a little thick for the LC vote. I mean... you should have other suspicions as well, or it will look sketchy. Also, the ideal thing here is NOT to lynch me, but your single-mindedness isn't really giving you an out.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You're right, it is sketchy. It's just difficult creating a believable second lynch option, but I'll see what I can do.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I went back and re-read the still alive people, and could not ever find whoever said we should first eliminate Coque baddies. I thought it might help us identify Coque civs to avoid, but I didn't find it. So maybe whoever said that is dead already?

I will go through and see if I can find anyone else to suspect before the next lynch. Having all 3 of us still in the game would be nice since we'd still have power to (maybe) control lynches if our next NK goes through. I wonder if the Civ Ninja is still out there. Having a comfortable margin is always nice. I'm going to stay out of the thread for a bit and see what shakes loose, and then see if there's anything I can latch onto.

LC, nice defending, I gotta say. I hate being in that position. Sorry about BR. :(

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Just a couple of notes...

Made has 2 votes against him. So we can always hope for low turnout, and then LC votes Made to save himself.

I am also not above pretending my wifi / power went out or something, and missing the vote if need be. (We are getting snow, so I think it would be easy to claim snow storm, power went out, sorry I missed!) I don't think it would seem weird to anyone though. So, we may still be able to pull this lynch out of our ass.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Further thought! Warning, this is ballsy!!!

Ok, there are 5 civs/indy/whatevs left, and 3 of us. Plus, Made has 2 votes. So, if even 1 person does NOT vote LC, and if we 3 voted Made... he'd go, unless he's the lynch switch/stop. But, after that, we'd have the NK, and then the numbers would be 3/3 if the NK goes through... but I don't know if we're in a position where we need to be that ballsy just yet and out ourselves. I'm willing to wait and see what kind of a turn out we get... but we may risk losing LC. So, just another idea to stew on.

I'll def be able to wait until the end of the poll to vote (or fake not vote) tomorrow. So we have time to ponder.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP:

Why don't I finish thinking before I post?? No one knows.

With the ballsy option, we could also post in the thread that any Coque civs that want to win with us should go with our plan, the game will be over in a day and night cycle (maybe) and we win with them. Although, not sure if they would agree to it, or not. But how nuts would that be? :haha:

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I love it. Can we say that in the thread.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Enrique »

you may subtly suggest it

or, just dont ouright say it. be creative.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I tried to plant a seed. Hopefully it is neither too obvious nor too obtuse. I have previously intimated that I am a Coque civ, and do not need GP Baddies dead to win. I am hoping someone will pick up on that. (Who is also Coque civ, obviously.) And this is all assuming there are multiple Coque civs left among us.

I like taking this route, just because it's different, unexpected and unique. And I like strange, anomalous mafia things. :grin: I do think we'll need to get on this idea pretty quickly, as in, before everyone else votes. Since the poll ends at a weird time, people are apt to vote early in the AM (for my time zone, anyway) or not at all.

Darn ekeknat, already voting. :fist: We need him dead anyway, so who cares.

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I love this idea in theory but I don't think the actual Coque civs are going to be on board with it, which means we're going to be standing out in plain sight as the GP baddies trying to negotiate if we don't manage to sway anyone.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Nub civs.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, the prevalent opinion out there right now is that "Civvies help Civvies".

I think I have a sweet angle on Made with my last post, actually, and I even sprinkled in a hint that I somehow alignment-checked him last night for those who get it.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Reads, based on reactions to my "suggestion post"-

Def think ekeknat is GP civ

Pretty sure SD is Coque civ

DF is either Coque civ or Indy (I think he's Indy), but defo wants to win with us. Yay DF! We may actually be able to pull off this Made lynch.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

PS - Just an interesting side point, I finally found who said it would be best to eliminate 1 baddie faction before the other. It was SVS. No shock there, as she was likely Coque.

Also, everytime I submit a post in this thread, I have like a 0.5 second heart attack, freaking out that I may have actually posted in the main thread. :haha:

Also, I want to hold my vote as long as possible, but dang, where tf is everyone? I know it's a weird time and all, but perhaps the civ count will drop substantially just as a result of them not showing up and posting 3 times at different hours of the day!

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Here's to hoping the Nun is dead or not paying attention! :beer:

And here's to thanking DF and SD!

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm not bullshitting I really did forget to vote and I really would've voted LC. :P
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LOL zebra, it should be fine. I didn't realize that Made might be Detective Dullight himself, insanified after checking Coq Civs twice. :blush: If he is, then Dana is definitely Coquelicot. So that's good info to have.
indiglo wrote:Also, everytime I submit a post in this thread, I have like a 0.5 second heart attack, freaking out that I may have actually posted in the main thread. :haha:
I know, right? :haha:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ekeknat shall die tonight.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

a2thezebra wrote:ekeknat shall die tonight.
Well, duh. :haha: :haha: He's so obvious as the checker guy. Let this be a lesson to all of you!
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I will remain nervous until the lynch post is posted. :noble:

Then after that, I shall join in the Murder Ekeknat Immediately chat.

Zebra, no worries. I would have preferred to vote for LC today, but then thought I would send a message to SD and DF. I'm pretty sure they're down, and I wanted them to know I was too. Balls to the wall, and who cares! :nicenod: Also I wanted to make sure that NO ONE could vote LC and win the vote.

I can't believe ekeknat still thinks I'm coque civ. What a sweet, sweet person. :hugs: I actually feel really bad about screwing him over. I will have some major apologizing to do, assuming we win.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ekeknat probably checked you and was fooled by your role's nature. :feb:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If so, no apology necessary... it would be legal game mechanics that fooled him, and not you. :nicenod:

If Made dies today and ekeknat dies tonight... if it's not over yet, I think DFaraday would be the last Gay Parade Civ.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

The NK is sent.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...pasta.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Crossing all fingers and toes the NK goes through.

I have no idea why ekeknat thinks he won't die tonight. And I cannot follow what he's going on about in the thread. :fist:

So yes, mmmmmmmmm pasta. :haha:

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I read your post and thought I was reading the main thread and almost had a heart attack lol
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

ikr? I hate that. LOL Gets your heart rate up!

So the only civ protector is Coque... and who knows if they're still in the game. I guess there are apparently a lot more Coques left than I thought. Or they're just different than I thought.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sad truth:

I only just now, this very minute, finally figured out what ekeknat is saying. :haha: Oh Claude, I hope you drop dead soon. :haha:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Numbers-wise... can we do this if we lynch LC today? I'm really not sure.

We don't have a kill this next night, so there will be 2 lynches before our next NK - and I'm not sure that we are 100% certain which civ NEEDS to die next NK. How likely is it that if LC goes today, Zebra will go day 9?

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

indiglo wrote:Sad truth:

I only just now, this very minute, finally figured out what ekeknat is saying. :haha: Oh Claude, I hope you drop dead soon. :haha:
:haha: You mean about Typhoony cluing in, right? Yeah, it was hard to understand.
indiglo wrote:Numbers-wise... can we do this if we lynch LC today? I'm really not sure.

We don't have a kill this next night, so there will be 2 lynches before our next NK - and I'm not sure that we are 100% certain which civ NEEDS to die next NK. How likely is it that if LC goes today, Zebra will go day 9?
Six players left... lynch me, and then lynch zebra, and we still arrive to a point where indiglo has a nightkill. Dana is definitely a Coq with the way Made defended her, and I believe Spacedaisy is likely one as well. So kill DFaraday, and game over we win.

DF survives or game doesn't end then, and we could be in trouble.

We are 50% of the voting bloc today. Zebra, I wish you hadn't voted me. If we could convince just one player to vote not-us... or if 2 voted me and one voted you... then we could have piled on and straight up won the game.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorry, but I think not voting for you immediately, as rash as it is, is too big of a risk given how strongly I've advocated your lynch recently. I think convincing a single player not to vote for you at this point is too risky because it's more likely to give us all away and result in our deaths then to have you lynched today and then pick off DFaraday the next chance we get. There's pretty much zero suspicion against indiglo at this time and I think my voting for you will make me look better for tomorrow's phase and I can sway town to go after someone else, perhaps DFaraday.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think that you will almost surely get lynched next phase, but we shall see! I guess playing with the idea that sig was GP baddie can get some leeway.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

DF did kind of buddy up to LC in the thread, at least at some points. And voted with LC too. So if LC goes down today, maybe a case can be built against DF tomorrow based on that. The thing is, I'm just not sure DF is the last 1 that needs to go. :fist: That's the problem, we probably only need to pick off 1 or 2 more... we just need to be precise and that's difficult.

I can wait till close to the end to vote today also. My online status is hidden, and if I don't post in the thread until later no one will know I was actually in there last night. I don't want us to out ourselves either, but I also think that SD might be on board for a win... if I'm reading her correctly. Unless she totally has me fooled. :dark:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Fuck all. LMAO I think SD is waiting on me. I'm gonna feel her out a bit more.

What if Dana doesn't show up to vote, and we lynch DF - how awesome would that be???

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

The poll's timer is almost up and that's looking likely. indiglo, I think you should wait until the literal last minute. That way Spacedaisy risks dying by missing the vote if she tries to wait for you to go first, and she'll cave in and hopefully go with DF.

Return to “Previous Spectator and Mafia Chats”