The Gay Parade Baddies

Moderator: Community Team

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 61

Re: The Gay Parade Baddies

Post by a2thezebra »

I read your post and thought I was reading the main thread and almost had a heart attack lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by indiglo »

ikr? I hate that. LOL Gets your heart rate up!

So the only civ protector is Coque... and who knows if they're still in the game. I guess there are apparently a lot more Coques left than I thought. Or they're just different than I thought.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sad truth:

I only just now, this very minute, finally figured out what ekeknat is saying. :haha: Oh Claude, I hope you drop dead soon. :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Numbers-wise... can we do this if we lynch LC today? I'm really not sure.

We don't have a kill this next night, so there will be 2 lynches before our next NK - and I'm not sure that we are 100% certain which civ NEEDS to die next NK. How likely is it that if LC goes today, Zebra will go day 9?

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

indiglo wrote:Sad truth:

I only just now, this very minute, finally figured out what ekeknat is saying. :haha: Oh Claude, I hope you drop dead soon. :haha:
:haha: You mean about Typhoony cluing in, right? Yeah, it was hard to understand.
indiglo wrote:Numbers-wise... can we do this if we lynch LC today? I'm really not sure.

We don't have a kill this next night, so there will be 2 lynches before our next NK - and I'm not sure that we are 100% certain which civ NEEDS to die next NK. How likely is it that if LC goes today, Zebra will go day 9?
Six players left... lynch me, and then lynch zebra, and we still arrive to a point where indiglo has a nightkill. Dana is definitely a Coq with the way Made defended her, and I believe Spacedaisy is likely one as well. So kill DFaraday, and game over we win.

DF survives or game doesn't end then, and we could be in trouble.

We are 50% of the voting bloc today. Zebra, I wish you hadn't voted me. If we could convince just one player to vote not-us... or if 2 voted me and one voted you... then we could have piled on and straight up won the game.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorry, but I think not voting for you immediately, as rash as it is, is too big of a risk given how strongly I've advocated your lynch recently. I think convincing a single player not to vote for you at this point is too risky because it's more likely to give us all away and result in our deaths then to have you lynched today and then pick off DFaraday the next chance we get. There's pretty much zero suspicion against indiglo at this time and I think my voting for you will make me look better for tomorrow's phase and I can sway town to go after someone else, perhaps DFaraday.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think that you will almost surely get lynched next phase, but we shall see! I guess playing with the idea that sig was GP baddie can get some leeway.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

DF did kind of buddy up to LC in the thread, at least at some points. And voted with LC too. So if LC goes down today, maybe a case can be built against DF tomorrow based on that. The thing is, I'm just not sure DF is the last 1 that needs to go. :fist: That's the problem, we probably only need to pick off 1 or 2 more... we just need to be precise and that's difficult.

I can wait till close to the end to vote today also. My online status is hidden, and if I don't post in the thread until later no one will know I was actually in there last night. I don't want us to out ourselves either, but I also think that SD might be on board for a win... if I'm reading her correctly. Unless she totally has me fooled. :dark:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Fuck all. LMAO I think SD is waiting on me. I'm gonna feel her out a bit more.

What if Dana doesn't show up to vote, and we lynch DF - how awesome would that be???

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

The poll's timer is almost up and that's looking likely. indiglo, I think you should wait until the literal last minute. That way Spacedaisy risks dying by missing the vote if she tries to wait for you to go first, and she'll cave in and hopefully go with DF.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

It's up to you though.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Yeah. That is totes my plan. I just don't want to risk dying myself, but at this point I'm hovering... so I doubt there's much chance of that. LMAO I'll probably go with like 2 minutes left on the timer or summat.

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That sounds good.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Shit.

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Fuck. Now I'm legit pissed I voted LC.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

At least we'll lose Dana. If she's the last GP we're golden. And I'll try to play mine off as nerves.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Ok, seriously, 10 on topic posts?

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

We lose LC's vote, but also Dana's, probably in our favor. So it's just Spacedaisy and DFaraday we have to worry about, but we've only got you and me to get rid of the GP civ. I love a close finale like this, but we better win.

linki - I love it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Do baddie thread posts count Enrique? :P
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Also there's no timer for the poll. :ponder:
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Enrique »

indiglo wrote:Ok, seriously, 10 on topic posts?
It's not your fault, you guys are actually present. It's kinda really not cool when dead players are more involved in the game than every civvie left, though.

I'll fix the timer thing, and no zebra, here doesn't count.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

It does kind of mess up baddie mojo and strategy though. Ya know? But hey, I'll try my best.

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Just barrage the thread with ten very short on-topic posts like Spacedaisy just did whenever you feel is best. I'm going to wait until near the end before I post again and I'm going to spread out my points with responses to some of the posts from the previous day since my only post of the last phase was my Long Con vote right when the day started. :slick:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Oh, and RIP LC. :rip:

We will try our best to pull this off. We may yet have a shot.

Yes, that's what I plan to do. 1 or 2 sentence posts. LOL Let's hope that DF may drop dead from lack of posts.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Just remember this:
Not counting consecutive posts.
But I don't know if he'll be hard core on that, because the previous requirement was 3 posts at 3 different hours of the day. Some didn't fulfill that, but still didn't drop dead.

XOXO Epi Girl
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

You're free to take your chances :dark:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I've already done 6! Woohoo!

Zebra, I'll check in some tomorrow and maybe I can help you get your post count up more if no one else is active in the thread. And cross your fingers DF continues his lack of activity. I also need to check the closing time of the poll.

Either SD believes me, or she is playing me so hard. I will laugh either way - because getting played this hard by her would be awesome and hilarious. Also if we win with her after all this it would be awesome.

@Enrique - Dex and I are actually working on creating a new game right now, and I am enjoying these weird win conditions so much, we are thinking about adding something similar into our game. I like it, it adds another layer of strategy. :nicenod: And how awesome would it be if a mafia team won with a civ team?

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I, too, would like to win with Spacedaisy!
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

indiglo wrote:I've already done 6! Woohoo!

Zebra, I'll check in some tomorrow and maybe I can help you get your post count up more if no one else is active in the thread. And cross your fingers DF continues his lack of activity. I also need to check the closing time of the poll.

Either SD believes me, or she is playing me so hard. I will laugh either way - because getting played this hard by her would be awesome and hilarious. Also if we win with her after all this it would be awesome.

@Enrique - Dex and I are actually working on creating a new game right now, and I am enjoying these weird win conditions so much, we are thinking about adding something similar into our game. I like it, it adds another layer of strategy. :nicenod: And how awesome would it be if a mafia team won with a civ team?
I'm really glad to like it! From an outcome/probability point of view, this game has been great to follow. I think it's great just how hard the endgame is being fought, down to the very end. I definitely want to expand on this format sometime, and I love to think that other people will be part of its development as well :nicenod: If your game happens during one of my mafia breaks, I'd love to be reminded bc I really want to play something like that.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Having seen some other Mafia sites out there, I am so proud of The Syndicate for the sheer creativity and willingness to experiment that is the general norm around here!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I agree with all of this. This game is damn fun and the setup is brilliant. I look forward to more games with a similar dynamic.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

By the way, the main reason I have exactly ten on-topic posts in a row is so hopefully DF will overlook that consecutive rule and not post ten times non-consecutively.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I will definitely need your help tomorrow though indiglo, so you are appreciated. :)
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Ok, I'll keep checking in, whenever is convenient for you.

Even if we lose this lynch, we can still win with the NK... I think.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Oh man, I hope SD votes for me!!!!! Then we can pile on DF and maybe this will be over. And if not, we'd go into night with our NK.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I only have 3 posts left. Woohoo! I'll hold them till you come back on.

I did a re-read of DF. He went from supporting/defending LC all game (in the beginning he even said he was suspicious of the people who voted LC "for no reason")... to being certain LC was bad when ekeknat spilled his guts. It should be a fairly easy case to build. Something like... at that point, LC knew he would go down bc he'd been outed basically, so he told DF to go ahead and vote him to gain cred.

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Basically it looks like if SD votes for anyone other than me we have a guaranteed win, and if she does vote for me we still have the NK as you said.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

indiglo wrote:At the moment, I think yes. However, to be fair, I chose to do his re-read first because he has about 1/4 the posts you have. :haha:

It's more daunting, but I do think it's time to start re-reading you. Well now, I'm actually going to do a re-read analysis of ekeknat's final posts. I want to see in more detail what he said about you.

And this is all assuming I'm right about SD. But, since nobody else is looking at her... I'm assuming my assumptions are right. (This sentence brought to you by our word of the day - ASSUME)
This is an excellent post right here, I have to compliment you. If I was civ then I would fall for it hook line and sinker.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Thanks, love. :beer:

Ugh, my eyes are crossing from the re-read. :haha: Literally. Break time!

The only thing I'm currently slightly unsure/concerned about is whether or not SD is Isabell - the 1 coque civ with a NK. It is slightly possible, and could really throw a wrench in our plans. That would be some kind of luck, wouldn't it? :shrug2: Can't know what you can't know, so best to just keep on trudging ahead.

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

True true. I always crave a close game all the way to the end so in a way I'm pleased that we don't quite have this sealed yet.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

@Enrique - How will tied lynches be handled? Randomized?

XOXO Epi Girl
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I was dreading that, to be honest. I randomized earlier in the game but I would've probably had some sort of contest here.

Congrats!
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

~whew~ :phew:

Great game you guys. I had a blast playing with you!

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Same here, this is one of my favorite games I've played in a while. I think we all did great! :)

Return to “Previous Spectator and Mafia Chats”