All Things MLB

This is the place to discuss sports and play fantasy sports.

Moderator: Community Team

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Re: All Things MLB

Post by indiglo »

I think it was last season? Colon got an RBI single. He was huffing & puffing his way to 1st, and laughing sooooo hard! It was such an awesome moment to re-watch. You can just tell he's loving what he's doing, and trying his best, but not worrying about impressing anyone. He's so happy. It is sad that it's likely his last season. I always hope that dudes like that will come back in some kind of capacity - pitching coach, or whatever. But it's like, the game still needs them, you know?

I also worry about the young pitchers coming up. Tommy Johns are pretty much standard procedures now, and that just wasn't always the case. I feel like they push them too hard to throw heat, rather than just perfecting technique. Not that none of them have good technique, but the emphasis is on speed more than what is necessary. A good pitcher is a good pitcher - yes, having heat can come in handy, but I do think it is hard on their bodies, and they may not last as long because of it.

I would love to know what a healthy/sober Babe Ruth could do! I feel like I could have gotten aggravated watching him hack away at just about every pitch... but had he been healthy/sober, he may have had even more control of the plate. Even so, his stats are his stats... and they are not bad stats.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ekeknat »

can't wait for beisbol to make a triumphant return! so excited. it's just such a darn nice thing to be around.

cheering on them asstros from afar... after the state of absolute shittiness they existed in for pretty much my entire adolescence (from something like 2008 to 2014 while i lived in the area we went to approximately fifteen stros games - i remember them winning twice), them being good all of a sudden feels like... this is wrong! THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING! whose souls were sold for this to happen?!

i fully expect this to not turn out well for my expectations (or my heart), but this is a nice ride to be on. same feeling cubs fans have, i imagine. that's going to be a real fun team to watch this year. also looking out for the orioles - they're at least going to be exciting to watch this year, whether they flame out or manage to turn into something.

baseball stadiums are so darn beautiful, too. just nice things to look at. even the rays have that crazy cool touch tank full of... rays
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ekeknat »

what's yalls favorite semi obscure players? mine is kelly johnson.. he was so good for the barves when i was a kid
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Favorite semi-obscure player? I'd go Bronson Arroyo. I loved watching that guy pitch when he played for the Reds. He was never overpowering, but he had like 30 different arm angles, and would throw any pitch from any of those angles. He had a pretty amazing leg kick as well. Only guy I've seen lately that will still kick above his head before delivering.

Plus he was decent with the bat, and could lay a bunt down at will. He also won a Gold Glove. So basically, he could do it all.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Favorite semi-obscure player? I'd go Bronson Arroyo. I loved watching that guy pitch when he played for the Reds. He was never overpowering, but he had like 30 different arm angles, and would throw any pitch from any of those angles. He had a pretty amazing leg kick as well. Only guy I've seen lately that will still kick above his head before delivering.

Plus he was decent with the bat, and could lay a bunt down at will. He also won a Gold Glove. So basically, he could do it all.
Bronson is also one of my favorites. I loved him over a decade ago when he was with the Sox. He was younger and less of the crafty veteran type, but still had all the quirks that he's had his whole career. Let's never forget that it was him plunking A-rod which started that famous brawl midseason in 2004 (is that famous everywhere, or just here?) He and Ortiz are the only remaining active players from that team now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't know about the brawl, but I do know about the time he tried to tag A-Rod out near first, and A-Rod knocking the ball out of his glove.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I don't know about the brawl, but I do know about the time he tried to tag A-Rod out near first, and A-Rod knocking the ball out of his glove.
That too. That was in the ALCS in '04, game 6 or 7. I remember the immediate deflating feeling when it happened, and then the comical joy when they showed the replay and how obvious it was that A-rod is just a huge idiot. One of my favorite baseball memories was his face when they called him out.

And because I never get tired of 2004 memories, this is the brawl:

It sparked what went on to be the craziest and most intense regular season game in a long while, ending with a Bill Mueller walk-off home run off Mariano Rivera, if my memory is correct. It's seen as the game that kicked off their incredible run that ultimately won them the World Series and was the best thing to ever happen in sports.
Just because it makes me happy:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 23

Post by S~V~S »

I don't need Instant Replay to tell me A-Rod is a huge idiot :noble:

And even though he was a Yankee, I always had a soft spot for Bubba Crosby. He was a scrappy little bastard. My husband was a Yankees fan, and I even found myself rooting for them a time or two when they had Bubba.

And the Mets history is a litany of semi-obscurity, lol. I love all those dopey losers <3
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Yeah, I miss Bronson Arroyo.

In fact, I miss all the Reds. We've got Brandon Phillips and Joey Votto, and that's about the only consistent part of our team from last year. :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 5

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I'm pumped that baseball is only 4 days away now! :D

As for my Reds, I have several hopes/expectations this season, and none of them involve anything remotely related to contending (we probably won't until 2019 or 2020 so it's going to be a long, dark road :sigh: ). But they are:

1) Price figuring out the rotation as the season goes along, and how many young pitchers we have actually start over the entire season. Our rotation to start the season consists of DeSclafani, Iglesias, Finnegan, Simon, and no clue (Melville is the name I've seen thrown around most often for now). Bailey is still recovering from TJ and probably won't be ready for the first month of the season. Lamb is still having back issues that will keep him out until mid to late April. Lorenzen's timeline I'm not sure on yet but he won't be ready for a few more weeks either. I feel like I remember reading recently that Disco isn't going to be the opening day starter, which befuddles me because he's probably the best option we have. But oh well.

2) Developing the small army of young arms we have. With all the pitchers we've acquired from our trades over the last season and a half, we could easily crush the record for most different pitchers used in a starting rotation by any team in a single season. While that is certainly no indication of a team that will be contending for a World Series or even the playoffs, it will be interesting to see which guys look to project as long-term starters vs. bullpen arms. Lord knows we are sorely lacking on both. Not to mention some more decent pieces could become trade chips later on for when we are contending (for the younger guys) or for guys who could rebound and give us some decent prospects in trades before the All-Star Break this season (looking at you, Big Pasta :| )

3) Hoping Bruce rebounds this season, so that we get more out of him when we trade him in June or July to a contender.

4) What we get out of the Bruce and Cozart trades. I think those are the two that are most certain to happen. No need to keep Cozy Bear when his enormous defensive value will greatly benefit a contender. I'm just hoping he can manage to hang around .260 and have a decent OBP to raise his value even more.

5) This one is a pipe dream, but I would absolutely love to see us actually make an attempt to trade Votto. Yes, such a move would indicate this team is literally going to strip out every valuable part for prospects. And yes, we would certainly have to eat some amount of his contract. But if you are going to go all-in on a rebuild (I don't care what Jocketty says publicly about this being a "retooling" effort, it is a full rebuild), you have to at least entertain trading the face of your franchise. After his season last year, this year may be the last where Votto's value is at or near it's peak. Any large-market contending team would be hungry and give up a small army of blue-chip level prospects for him. I just think it's BS that this front office sits on their hands and goes "Well he has a full no-trade clause, so obviously since it didn't work out with Phillips, it won't work out in this case! :shrug: " Given how much more revenue is probably going to flow to the Reds and the league as a whole of the upcoming CBA, Votto's contract may end up being closer to market value rather than an albatross. So if we are able to convince him to be traded to a contender, then I think this is an avenue well worth exploring. You can't hurt anything just by trying, right?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I doubt Phillips or Votto are going anywhere. Phillips because he sort of doesn't want to and because his value will continue to decline with age. Votto because he will still be an above average player 5 years from now barring injury, his contract is way too large to send him to another team. I haven't really looked around at other teams, but first base is rarely a desperate need for contenders because that position has been so loaded around the MLB these days.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I doubt Phillips or Votto are going anywhere. Phillips because he sort of doesn't want to and because his value will continue to decline with age. Votto because he will still be an above average player 5 years from now barring injury, his contract is way too large to send him to another team. I haven't really looked around at other teams, but first base is rarely a desperate need for contenders because that position has been so loaded around the MLB these days.
Yeah, I agree with the last part. Which is the main reason IMO it wouldn't happen. I just wish we could dump that salary or at least some of it and put that money towards signing good international players. Plus the value/amount of prospects we would get from that deal with boost our farm system enormously.

I don't agree that Votto will necessarily be an above average player 5 years from now. He'll be 37 then, and unless he's still really good at getting on-base, which is possible, I don't see him having anything near the value he has right now. He will be several years out of his prime before we contend again. The only way I see that changing is if the NL adds the DH, which looks like might actually happen in the next CBA.

I think ultimately it will take awhile. But I like what Dick Williams' vision is for this organization and I think if he does well enough with our farm system and drafting over the next few years, we could have a powerhouse of a contender to go against the Cubs and Cards.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marlins pitching ace Jose Fernandez died in a boating accident yesterday.

Man, what a bummer. :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Marlins pitching ace Jose Fernandez died in a boating accident yesterday.

Man, what a bummer. :(
Twenty-four years old and expecting his first child.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This is the most rattled I've ever been by a celebrity/famous person death. He's the same age as me, and also a guy who was absolutely tremendous at what he did and easily on his way to being one of the greatest pitchers of the era. I only watched him pitch a couple of times, but the only guy I could think to compare him to is Pedro Martinez. I remember, spookily now, looking at him earlier this year and thinking about how young he looked and how much fun he seemed to be having playing the game, and how I couldn't ever imagine him at the end of his career as an aged veteran. He would always be that kid on the mound. This has put a huge damper on an otherwise excellent baseball season.

And Dee Gordon just hit his first home run of the year in the Marlins' first at bat since the tragedy. Baseball is the best sport.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I remember reading that.

I feel good about the future direction of this team in 3-4 years from now though. Got the #2 draft pick for the second year in a row, Joey Votto is still REALLY good at hitting baseballs and getting on-base, Jose Peraza looks like he might be a stud, and hopefully Cozart gets traded at the winter meetings so we can move him to an everyday slot, and Billy Hamilton looks like he finally figured out how to get on-base at a respectable clip. Adam Duvall I'm not 100% sure about yet. Feel like I need another season from him to see if he can avoid the post-All Star slump he had in his batting average and power.

Still going to be a long, sucky road. But I feel good about where this team is going and Dick Williams' plan for this offseason and in the future.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2016/10/r ... plans.html
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Holy crap everybody! WE DID IT!!!!! :D

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/instagra ... ly-did-it/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Holy crap everybody! WE DID IT!!!!! :D

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/instagra ... ly-did-it/
Hahaha. :haha:

Thankfully our offense was respectable, especially with things like a .274 BA with RISP (good for 5th in the majors).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Cubs on the verge of losing Game 4. I don't know if this looks more like the Giants' post-season magic, or the Cubs' eternal curse.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hehe, that post was made going into the top of the ninth.

Spoke too soon.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Cubs on the verge of losing Game 4. I don't know if this looks more like the Giants' post-season magic, or the Cubs' eternal curse.
I was driving into Boston to pick up my parents at the airport at midnight and missed what was apparently an amazing finish. Who flies at midnight? Come on!

Also an obligatory comment about David Ortiz. My favorite professional athlete of all time has officially ended his career. It was an extremely disappointing finish, getting swept in 3 games, but the 13 years before that were extraordinary. I bought tickets to a game last month just see him play one last time and he homered. I'll never forget that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Will the Cubs win the world series?!!?!?!?!?!

I'm not a Cubs fan, but I'm rooting for them. :noble:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Come on, Cubs! Knock those Dodgers out.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Javier Baez is all alone on Planet Baseball right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 14

Post by G-Man »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Will the Cubs win the world series?!!?!?!?!?!

I'm not a Cubs fan, but I'm rooting for them. :noble:
If the Cubs can't win it all, then it looks like Cleveland's year will get even better. I think Cleveland residents are numb to the Browns' mishaps by now. Scoring championships in baseball, basketball, and hockey would be pretty nice for them.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

A part of me is relieved the Sox are done. I was probably gonna end up rooting for the Cubs all the way through this year. But yeah, Cleveland is looking way better than I imagined they would. Andrew Miller is a cheat code and the offense always seems to put across just enough runs. Plus they've got Terry Francona working for them. I like both AL teams but I can't root for anyone against Chicago.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cubs/Indians would be a great World Series.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Since the Mets crashed & burned (but what a glorious crash & burn it was!!) I am rooting for the Cubs. They are always my first fallback after the Mets & Mariners (the Mariners are the only American League team I can abide; I have seen more Mariners games live than any team).

GO CUBBIES!!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Why the Mariners, S~V~S? Just curious.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

They were my local team for years when I lived in NW Montana, "only" 10 hours drive away ha ha. Closest Major League ballpark. Every year they have home series against the Yankees, and my husband was all Yankees. So we went every year. I got used to rooting for them to beat the Yankees :D

So we also started going occasionally for Interleague series since I am all National League.

Plus Seattle is my favorite American city, so there's that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:They were my local team for years when I lived in NW Montana, "only" 10 hours drive away ha ha. Closest Major League ballpark. Every year they have home series against the Yankees, and my husband was all Yankees. So we went every year. I got used to rooting for them to beat the Yankees :D

So we also started going occasionally for Interleague series since I am all National League.

Oh okay, that makes sense! :beer:

I need to find a second ball team. I just have the Reds, and I won't be able to root them on in the playoffs for quite some time I think. :p
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote:They were my local team for years when I lived in NW Montana, "only" 10 hours drive away ha ha. Closest Major League ballpark. Every year they have home series against the Yankees, and my husband was all Yankees. So we went every year. I got used to rooting for them to beat the Yankees :D

Rooting against the Yankees is always the right thing to do. The irrational hatred for that organization is strong with me
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do not like the Dodgers but Clayton Kershaw is absolutely incredible. Here's to hoping this post jinxes him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Cleveland might finish the year with more pro sports' championships than the Browns will finish with wins. :eek:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Cleveland might finish the year with more pro sports' championships than the Browns will finish with wins. :eek:
I believe the Cavs already accomplished this on their own.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The Red Sox fan in me misses Jon Lester, but the baseball fan in me is glad the Cubs have him right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Ricochet »

It looks like the goat will still have the last say.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The Cubs have the advantage in the pitching matchup in each of the next two games, and then it would hypothetically be Kluber going for the third time in the series in Game 7 against a better-rested Kyle Hendricks. I like those odds for the Cubbies!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Pretty fun baseball things going on.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Much warning track tease

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think this is the best Game 7 we could have asked for.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I didn't like that intentional walk.

Cubbies with another lead.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am hyperventilating.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I think this is the best Game 7 we could have asked for.
Baseball has always been my favorite sport and this game is making me question how anyone can feel otherwise.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Baseball has never been my favorite sport but this game is Shakespearean in quality.
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My love of baseball is dependent upon the performance of the Reds.

#fairweather

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Carl Edwards Jr. This dude is a twig with 45 career Major League innings pitched and he's coming into save the World Series for the Cubs.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:My love of baseball is dependent upon the performance of the Reds.

#fairweather
Sounds like my love of football. Dolphins... :sigh:
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:Carl Edwards Jr. This dude is a twig with 45 career Major League innings pitched and he's coming into save the World Series for the Cubs.
Sounds like a NASCAR name

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “The Sports Bar”