[DAY 3] Turf Wars: Prison Edition

Moderator: Community Team

You have 48 hours from the time on this poll to complete this challenge. Are you going to go 2-0?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Hell yeah, I'm a decoding machine!
17%
Maybe... I can contribute but I'll need some help.
50%
Fuck no, I hate these things.
No votes
The Warden is awesome.
33%

Total votes: 12
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Re: [DAY 3] Turf Wars: Prison Edition

Post by Rachel Green »

And gleams could be sneaks?

ETA: Oh, I like clomps, nice one.

And yeah, let's try "breaks in" but if they say no again, let's use "sneaks in" as the next try. I like yours better.

And if singing fails, we can try sighing.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Very amazing work to the handful of you who bothered trying this challenge. I always appreciate a good decode session!

And to the rest of you... :suspish:
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Saito »

I'm a dog on a leash baby and I gotta bark bark.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Operator »

Prisoner 277058 wrote:I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound of my day as they climb
Nice!!

also second agreement on the kudos to who got the food bit. Well done! :clap:
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
Prisoner 920077 wrote:Just a note. If we fail these challenges, there are some repercussions.

So, considering how difficult this one is, I'd like to note that the following prisoners have contributed:

Prisoner 920077
Prisoner 277058
Prisoner 413022
Prisoner 208986
Prisoner 650829
Prisoner 740359

The following prisoners have commented on it but not contributed:

Prisoner 640326
Prisoner 813142

And the following haven't said anything:

Prisoner 379949
Prisoner 509378
Prisoner 513538
Prisoner 980854

Should we fail, I think this information will be useful. I will not be voting to remove anyone from the first list, and even those in the second are ok, I know some people aren't fans of the decode. But that third group? Yeah. The last groupa mugs who tried to ride my coattails ended up on their backs staring at the roof of the church #apologiestoDMX
And you're posting right now why? Let's focus on the challenges, failing will happen when we stop focusing. After we've failed, we can talk who to roast.
agreed.
Management
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Prisoner 413022 wrote:
Prisoner 277058 wrote:I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound of my day as they climb
Nice!!

also second agreement on the kudos to who got the food bit. Well done! :clap:
If you liked that you're gonna love a couple pages afterwards.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

agreed. 058.
You guys are amazing. I spent most of today trying to think of what the damn 3 letter word without the e in it after the small intsy bit I did was. You. Of course it was you. I need to play more cyrptos to be good at that sort of thing again.
Management
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Paul Stevens »

"Climbs" could be clicks or clacks.

The warden sometimes wears women's heels so those make kind of a clicking noise....

Great job today though!
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Prisoner 650829 wrote:"Climbs" could be clicks or clacks.

The warden sometimes wears women's heels so those make kind of a clicking noise....

Great job today though!

My money is on clomps. Clomps is a fun word.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Warden wrote:Not quite. Incorrect words are in red.
Prisoner 920077 wrote:Could we have it?????

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clunk steadily towards me, and then the light that breaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking,then you find the silence too much and start sobbing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Keep working, maggots. I'll check again in the morning.
Maybe. Possible corrections underlined.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Credit to 277058 for a number of those.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Prisoner 920077 wrote:Very amazing work to the handful of you who bothered trying this challenge. I always appreciate a good decode session!

And to the rest of you... :suspish:
A few of you are here simultaneously to suss it out together over a couple short stretches. That luxury is not possible for everyone.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Jack Shephard »

:clap: Good job everyone. Decoding stuff just isn't my cup of tea. I'm more of a wine criminal.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Golf »

Are we close to completion or confirmation? Super work, homies.
Fractal
sprityo
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Incorrect still in red, correct in green.
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Warden wrote:Not quite. Incorrect words are in red.
Prisoner 920077 wrote:Could we have it?????

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clunk steadily towards me, and then the light that breaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking,then you find the silence too much and start sobbing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Keep working, maggots. I'll check again in the morning.
Maybe. Possible corrections underlined.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clonk steadily towards me, and then the light that creaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking,then you find the silence too much and start singing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Give it to me Wardroben.
Fractal
sprityo
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Gunther »

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clomp steadily towards me, and then the light that sneaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking,then you find the silence too much and start sobbing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clonk steadily towards me, and then the light that creaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking, then you find the silence too much and start singing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Give it to me Wardroben.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

[quote]I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clomp steadily towards me, and then the light that sneaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking, then you find the silence too much and start singing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:
I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clomp steadily towards me, and then the light that sneaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking, then you find the silence too much and start singing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...

ImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clink steadily towards me, and then the light that sneaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking, then you find the silence too much and start singing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clink steadily towards me, and then the light that sneaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping. At first you pass the time with thinking, then you find the silence too much and start singing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Well, I'll be damned. Y'all got lucky. Just wait until tomorrow's job.

ImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Warden wrote:
Prisoner 813142 wrote:I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clink steadily towards me, and then the light that sneaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping. At first you pass the time with thinking, then you find the silence too much and start singing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Well, I'll be damned. Y'all got lucky. Just wait until tomorrow's job.
*puts his pinkie to his mouth and smirks*

MWA HAA HAA! HAA HAA HA-HA! Ha ha ha!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

You all have until the end of the time on the poll above to discuss freely. Just make sure you abide by the prison rules.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Let us drink the Warden's tears, for tomorrow we shall drink his blood!!
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Seriously tho, where is the new guy?

I think Prisoner 51-fourmoredigits didn't post at all either. SHAME SHAME SHAME dlinglidng
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Good job guys!
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Great job everyone. Sorry for getting snippy, 920077... This place makes the darkness come out.

Let's get out of here as a complete unit, eh? One more.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Clinking footsteps = our guards are robots
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

How many more do we need to do before the real fun starts :feb:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Just one more successful challenge until something happens. :mafia:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Clinking footsteps = our guards are robots
Pretty ironic that the final word we needed to solve was 'clink' and another term for a prison is 'the clink,' no?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

WE GON B ALRIGHT
WE GON B ALRIGHT
WARD TO YR BUTT HOLD TIGHT
Fractal
sprityo
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

All discussion in this thread must now cease. Return to your cells at once.

Return to “Turf Wars Prison Yard”