[DAY 3] Turf Wars: Prison Edition

Moderator: Community Team

You have 48 hours from the time on this poll to complete this challenge. Are you going to go 2-0?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Hell yeah, I'm a decoding machine!
17%
Maybe... I can contribute but I'll need some help.
50%
Fuck no, I hate these things.
No votes
The Warden is awesome.
33%

Total votes: 12
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Re: [DAY 3] Turf Wars: Prison Edition

Post by Rachel Green »

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my ~a~ as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the ~~all plot ~~ ~~e~e~. A ~~at~~~ ~~~~~ a~ the al~~~~~~ t~a~ ~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~e ~e~~~e the ~l~t ~~ ~l~~ ~a~~ ~~t~ ~la~e a~~ the little l~~~ e~~a~e~ ~~t~ a ~l~~~. The ~~~~ ~~ ~a~~ but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~e~ a~~ ~~ t~a~ taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start ~l~~~~~~. At night ~~~ ~a~~ the t~~e ~~t~ t~~~~~~~,then you? ~~~~ the silence t~~ ~~~~ and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...

I think this is where we are at. I left the spots that don't seem certain in dead red. Please check for mistakes!
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

@Warden, is it possible you are missing an E in the first line? That sure seems like it should be "ear" to me....
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my ~a~ as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the ~~all plot ~~ ~~e~e~. A ~~at~~~ ~~~~~ a~ the al~~~~~~ t~a~ ~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~e ~e~~~e the ~l~t ~~ ~l~~ ~a~~ ~~t~ ~la~e and the little l~~~ escapes into a ~l~~~. The ~~~~ ~~ ~a~~ but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~e~ a~~ ~~ t~a~ taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start ~l~~~~~~. At night ~~~ ~a~~ the t~~e ~~t~ t~~~~~~~,then you? ~~~~ the silence t~~ ~~~~ and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...

I think this is where we are at. I left the spots that don't seem certain in dead red. Please check for mistakes!
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Saito »

Warden wrote:A it is.

I hear the footsteps approaching. it's the only [sound] of my day as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in at the small slot ~~ ~~e~e~. A ~~at~~~ ~~~~~ a~ t~e al~~~~~~ t~a~ ~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~e ~e~~~e t~e ~l~t ~~ ~l~~ ~a~~ ~~t~ ~la~e a~~ the little l~~~ e~~a~e~ ~~t~ a ~l~~~. T~e ~~~~ ~~ ~a~~ ~~t ~~~tl~ ~la~~~le~~, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper. or light, for that matter. It is later, after the ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~e~ a~~ ~~ t~a~ taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping. At first you pass the time ~~t~ t~~~~~~~, then ~~~ ~~~~ the ~~le~~e t~~ ~~~~ a~~ ~ta~t ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. until the voices start talking to you...

Now back to work.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Gunther »

Okay, didn't we just pick dead red as the color for confirmed words? Throw me a frickin' bone here people!
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Prisoner 277058 wrote:
Warden wrote:A it is.

I hear the footsteps approaching. it's the only [sound] of my day as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in at the small slot ~~ ~~e~e~. A ~~at~~~ ~~~~~ a~ t~e al~~~~~~ t~a~ ~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~e ~e~~~e t~e ~l~t ~~ ~l~~ ~a~~ ~~t~ ~la~e a~~ the little l~~~ e~~a~e~ ~~t~ a ~l~~~. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper. or light, for that matter. It is later, after the ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~e~ a~~ ~~ t~a~ taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping. At first you pass the time ~~t~ t~~~~~~~, then ~~~ ~~~~ the ~~le~~e t~~ ~~~~ a~~ ~ta~t ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. until the voices start talking to you...

Now back to work.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:Okay, didn't we just pick dead red as the color for confirmed words? Throw me a frickin' bone here people!
You can read.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

We need to know which parts are still "being worked on". It makes more sense for the parts that seem 90%+ confident to just be written, so we can see where we need to concentrate by looking at the parts in dead red, to me! :)
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

I'll be more cognizant of that in the future.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Prisoner 277058 wrote:I'll be more cognizant of that in the future.
Meh, we're all trying our best here, I don't care which way we do it. I only care about how few of us are trying. :disappoint:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

You know, I have two simple requests. One is to have sharks with laser beams attached to their skulls. The other is to use a color one way or another. Let's just be consistent, okay? And I agree that e should write out as much as we think we have. That way pur ideas can be "peer reviewed."
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Prisoner 920077 wrote:I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my ~a~ as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the ~~all plot ~~ ~~e~e~. A ~~at~~~ ~~~~~ a~ the al~~~~~~ t~a~ ~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~e ~e~~~e the ~l~t ~~ ~l~~ ~a~~ ~~t~ ~la~e and the little l~~~ escapes into a ~l~~~. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~e~ a~~ ~~ t~a~ taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time ~~t~ t~~~~~~~,then you? ~~~~ the silence t~~ ~~~~ and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...

Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

A few bits that maybe could be resolved...

"??all" in crossword helper sites has only these choices: myall, scall, shall, small, spall, stall.

In light of this, I think it must be small? I'm not sold on "plot" though, as "slot" and "slit" make as much sense.

Also, I put ~~le~~e as silence, as crossword helpers offer no other real possible alternative.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Prisoner 277058 wrote:
Prisoner 920077 wrote:I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my ~a~ as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the ~~all plot ~~ ~~e~e~. A ~~at~~~ ~~~~~ a~ the al~~~~~~ t~a~ ~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~e ~e~~~e the ~l~t ~~ ~l~~ ~a~~ ~~t~ ~la~e and the little l~~~ escapes into a ~l~~~. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~e~ a~~ ~~ t~a~ taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the timewith t~~~~~~~,then you? ~~~~ the silence t~~ ~~~~ and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...

Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

[quote="Prisoner 277058"][quote="Prisoner 920077"]I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my ~a~ as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the ~~all plot ~~ ~~e~e~. A ~~at~~~ ~~~~~ a~ the al~~~~~~ t~a~ ~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~e ~e~~~e the ~l~t ~~ ~l~~ ~a~~ ~~t~ ~la~e and the little l~~~ escapes into a ~l~~~. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is consumed and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time ~~t~ t~~~~~~~,then you? ~~~~ the silence t~~ ~~~~ and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Prisoner 920077 wrote:
Prisoner 277058 wrote:I'll be more cognizant of that in the future.
Meh, we're all trying our best here, I don't care which way we do it. I only care about how few of us are trying. :disappoint:
Your effort today is commendable to be sure but I have to note that it is ironic that today you seem to care a lot about getting this done yet you didn't think we could manage the posting quota challenge. Just an observation.

Speaking of observations it might be worthwhile to think ahead to the next letter we want revealed. In order of frequency of use, the top 10 letters are E, T, A, O, I, N, S, H, R, and D. Interesting that the letter L is only eleventh on the list but I understand that you fellows were trying to reveal potentially topical words.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Yeah it was a bit surprising to find out that the quote ha ms absolutely nothing to do with mafia stuff so my strategy on the letters backfired but I think we are doing pretty well.

As for the poll yesterday, like I said, I don't mind admitting I was looking for a prize!
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my ~a~ as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the small slit is opened. A ~~at~~~ ~~~~~ a~ the al~~~~~~ t~a~ ~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~e ~e~~~e the ~l~t ~~ ~l~~ ~a~~ ~~t~ ~la~e and the little l~~~ escapes into a ~l~~~. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is consumed and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time ~~t~ t~~~~~~~,then you? ~~~~ the silence t~~ ~~~~ and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

D'oh.
Prisoner 920077 wrote:I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my ~a~ as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the small slit is opened. A ~~at~~~ ~~~~~ a~ the al~~~~~~ t~a~ ~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~e ~e~~~e the ~l~t ~~ ~l~~ ~a~~ ~~t~ ~la~e and the little l~~~ escapes into a ~l~~~. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is consumed and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time ~~t~ t~~~~~~~,then you? ~~~~ the silence t~~ ~~~~ and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my ~a~ as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the small slit is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid ~~~~~e ~e~~~e the slit is slid back into place and the little l~~~ escapes into a ~l~~~. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is consumed and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time ~~t~ t~~~~~~~,then you? ~~~~ the silence t~~ ~~~~ and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

What we thought was "lamb" could be "lock", like a lock on the little slit that they slide the food through. "Escapes" may not thus be correct.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 11

Post by NurseWilgy »

Prisoner 920077 wrote:@Warden, is it possible you are missing an E in the first line? That sure seems like it should be "ear" to me....
Nope.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound ~~ my day as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the small slit is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid ~~~~~e ~e~~~e the slit is slid back into place and the little l~~~ escapes into a ~l~~~. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is consumed and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time ~~t~ t~~~~~~~,then you? ~~~~ the silence t~~ ~~~~ and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...

Someone else had the idea of "day" where I had "ear", I stuck it back in as it seems likely to be correct. But would it be "of my day"? "in my day"?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound ~~ my day as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the small slit is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid ~~~~~e ~e~~~e the slit is slid back into place and the little l~~~ escapes into a ~l~~~. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is consumed and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking,then you find the silence too much and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slit is slid back into place
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Prisoner 277058 wrote:A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slit is slid back into place
Nice!
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound ~~ my day as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the small slit is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slit is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is consumed and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking,then you find the silence too much and start ~~~~~~~, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

We are going to have to flat out guess that last, blank, 7 letter word. It isn't talking, since there is no "L", but it has to be something like it where the person starting making noises to kill the silence. It likely ends in "ing". So four letter word plus -ing that means talking sort of, but not talking, and it can't have an A, E, L or T. I think that's right. I've tried thesaurus.com or whatever and so far, I've got nothing. That word is going to kill us.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Singing?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Singing, sighing... ooo, maybe cursing???
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Could we have it?????

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound of my day as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the small slit is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slit is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is consumed and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking,then you find the silence too much and start cursing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Phenomenal work. If for some reason we have not solved it and get another letter, do you think an additional vowel is in order or would you like to establish the presence of a particular consonant?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Not quite. Incorrect words are in red.
Prisoner 920077 wrote:Could we have it?????

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound of my day as they climb steadily towards me, and then the light that gleams in as the small slit is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slit is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is consumed and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking,then you find the silence too much and start cursing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Keep working, maggots. I'll check again in the morning.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Prisoner 813142 wrote:Phenomenal work. If for some reason we have not solved it and get another letter, do you think an additional vowel is in order or would you like to establish the presence of a particular consonant?
There are definitely a few too many guesses involved, still. The word "slipping" may not be right, though I can't find a decent alternative, so it likely is. I'm flat out guessing at cursing, but it feels like it fits. So if they say it isn't right, and offer another letter.... I'm not sure. "P" is fairly popular, and would confirm slipping. "S" would help with cursing/sighing.

A vowel may be best, because a few spots where we have "of" could be "in"... "sound of my day" could be "sound in my day".

So P/S/I would work for me.

@WARDEN or HOSTS: how does this work? If we do not hear from you do we assume it is wrong? Can we submit multiple times? Do you guys say nothing until day ends?

ETA: ahh....
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Prisoner 920077 wrote:
Prisoner 813142 wrote:Phenomenal work. If for some reason we have not solved it and get another letter, do you think an additional vowel is in order or would you like to establish the presence of a particular consonant?
There are definitely a few too many guesses involved, still. The word "slipping" may not be right, though I can't find a decent alternative, so it likely is. I'm flat out guessing at cursing, but it feels like it fits. So if they say it isn't right, and offer another letter.... I'm not sure. "P" is fairly popular, and would confirm slipping. "S" would help with cursing/sighing.

A vowel may be best, because a few spots where we have "of" could be "in"... "sound of my day" could be "sound in my day".

So P/S/I would work for me.

@WARDEN or HOSTS: how does this work? If we do not hear from you do we assume it is wrong? Can we submit multiple times? Do you guys say nothing until day ends?

ETA: ahh....
You can submit as many times as you want up until the deadline, but you may not always receive timely responses from the Warden, so utilize your guesses wisely. :mafia:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Swap slit out for slot I think. I will try to pull my weight on these last few words in a few hours. I want to hit the shower before any gang-banging thugs try to corner me and turn my into a ventriloquist's dummy.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Yeah, slot in place of slit seems pretty straightforward. And I suppose it could be "only sound in my day" after all.

Any thoughts on a replacement for cursing? I thought of singing and sighing, I don't feel super-sold on either, but we have zero letters to work with, there.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Working on a solution now brb
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

In case of consumed... all we have is ~~~~~~e~. It likely ends in d, so ~~~~~~ed. Oh! Finished!
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Warden wrote:Not quite. Incorrect words are in red.

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clomp steadily towards me, and then the light that breaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping. At first you pass the time with thinking,then you find the silence too much and start singing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

And gleams could be sneaks?

ETA: Oh, I like clomps, nice one.

And yeah, let's try "breaks in" but if they say no again, let's use "sneaks in" as the next try. I like yours better.

And if singing fails, we can try sighing.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Very amazing work to the handful of you who bothered trying this challenge. I always appreciate a good decode session!

And to the rest of you... :suspish:
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

I'm a dog on a leash baby and I gotta bark bark.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Operator »

Prisoner 277058 wrote:I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound of my day as they climb
Nice!!

also second agreement on the kudos to who got the food bit. Well done! :clap:
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
Prisoner 920077 wrote:Just a note. If we fail these challenges, there are some repercussions.

So, considering how difficult this one is, I'd like to note that the following prisoners have contributed:

Prisoner 920077
Prisoner 277058
Prisoner 413022
Prisoner 208986
Prisoner 650829
Prisoner 740359

The following prisoners have commented on it but not contributed:

Prisoner 640326
Prisoner 813142

And the following haven't said anything:

Prisoner 379949
Prisoner 509378
Prisoner 513538
Prisoner 980854

Should we fail, I think this information will be useful. I will not be voting to remove anyone from the first list, and even those in the second are ok, I know some people aren't fans of the decode. But that third group? Yeah. The last groupa mugs who tried to ride my coattails ended up on their backs staring at the roof of the church #apologiestoDMX
And you're posting right now why? Let's focus on the challenges, failing will happen when we stop focusing. After we've failed, we can talk who to roast.
agreed.
Management
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Prisoner 413022 wrote:
Prisoner 277058 wrote:I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound of my day as they climb
Nice!!

also second agreement on the kudos to who got the food bit. Well done! :clap:
If you liked that you're gonna love a couple pages afterwards.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

agreed. 058.
You guys are amazing. I spent most of today trying to think of what the damn 3 letter word without the e in it after the small intsy bit I did was. You. Of course it was you. I need to play more cyrptos to be good at that sort of thing again.
Management
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

"Climbs" could be clicks or clacks.

The warden sometimes wears women's heels so those make kind of a clicking noise....

Great job today though!
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Prisoner 650829 wrote:"Climbs" could be clicks or clacks.

The warden sometimes wears women's heels so those make kind of a clicking noise....

Great job today though!

My money is on clomps. Clomps is a fun word.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Warden wrote:Not quite. Incorrect words are in red.

I hear the footsteps approaching. It's the only sound in my day as they clunk steadily towards me, and then the light that breaks in as the small slot is opened. A grating sound as the aluminum tray is slid inside before the slot is slid back into place and the little lock engages with a click. The food is warm but mostly flavorless, nothing to write home about. Not that I could write home, they won't give me pen and paper, or light, for that matter. It is later, after the food is finished and my tray taken away that the emptiness of this place really closes in. That's when you really start slipping.At first you pass the time with thinking,then you find the silence too much and start sobbing, eventually you end up talking to yourself. Until the voices start talking to you...
Maybe. Possible corrections underlined.

Return to “Turf Wars Prison Yard”