Total votes: 20
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 152

Re: [NIGHT 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Golf »

MONGOOSE

RADICALFUZZ: nothing

TURNIP HEAD (voted Day 1): vote trade with Turnip (votes him without reason, asks for the favor to be returned)

DIINY (lynched Day 1): nothing

DRACONUS

DRACONUS (voted Day 4): self-voted
DRAGON D. LUFFY (voted Day 5): feels good about him in Fuzz context; agrees with case on him

LONG CON (lynched Day 3): no activity even
GLEAM (lynched Day 4): nothing

Mongoose's participation sank completely and I don't feel there is anything to interpret out of this. If she'd be still in the game right now, with just as much non-activity (due to RL, I take it), you 'd literally have to gamble with considering her a lurk cop. Not sure I'd go there.

As for Draconus, on his own, I can sort of see how his Day 5 vote is bandwagony. Certainly not the prettiest vote of the bunch. I'd say 50-50 on his being town or not, based on this move. It could go both ways, I don't think it's outside his nature to tag along vote (especially when not playing much), but he could also do it without bothering much about how he'd look.

So eyeball Draco for Day 5 if you feel like it, but I'd say find stronger cases and monitor his moves further.
Fractal
sprityo
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Roight, well, that's about all I can manage, at this point. I wish I'd had more time. I wish I'd have been granted more time.

Good luck homie50, see you back in the pit, mates. May we see the light someday again.
Fractal
sprityo
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
Matt wrote:Some of you 509 voters should move to 740 in case we get two parolees. Even 509 voted for 740, what up peeps?
Not sure I want your endorsement, though, Bernie.
I'll miss you, 740. :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey all. Just a warning that stuff might be a bit delayed because I'm flying solo tonight (Daisy is working) and I have a ton of permissions stuff to do right after the poll deadline. Might not be much, but it'll probably take me a little while to wrap everything up.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I'm also suspicious of Draconus, Soneji, Boomslang, Serge
You're suspicious of every lurker. Okay. Which higher-volume posters do you suspect?
Silverwolf wrote:I thought dragon was a mislynch just like I think sig is.
Let's see how hard you worked to prevent that DDL mislynch:

Day 3:
Spoiler: show
Silverwolf wrote:Fuzz also had some mild suspicion of DDL but not much to make me feel anyway one way or the other. I am townreading DDL for reasons outside of this anyway.
You express a town read on DDL, and the reason for that town read is literally "reasons". This read exists, but stands no chance of influencing any thread motion w/r/t DDL.
Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Dragon D. Luffy

I promise I'll catch up and be a good little participant tomorrow, guys. Exhausting weekend.
I'm gonna hold you to this. I don't think you've done anything but vote for DDL and then vanish all game. You need to do things here or be lynched.
You griped at llama for his reads on DDL given your disagreement with that read and your observation about llama's presence/lack of presence. The reasons for that disagreement are still unclear.

Day 4:
Silverwolf wrote:Moved my vote to gleam. DDL is town.

Bolding and underlining is a pain mobile posting.

Ika-I know you are working all day and night but if you check this on break-would you be willing to vote for gleam?
Again we have a read that exists but cannot be influential because it is nothing but a read.

Day 5:
Silverwolf wrote:Why on Earth are people voting for Dragon?
Silverwolf wrote:ika's buddying me again

Because I've felt DDL is town since about D2.
Here's the important stuff, when the lynch was actually developing. We had Epignosis writing a dissertation on why DDL was bad. We had llama recounting all of his prior stated beefs with DDL. We had Prisoner 509378 popping into the thread by surprise and identifying a number of things about DDL that made him suspicious. We had Golden acknowledging some points and referring to his own prior content on DDL. We had Sloonei underwhelmed by the DDL option, but he engaged in a discussion to sort out his vote. We had numerous other prisoners join the DDL lynch because they felt it was acceptable given the information at hand. We had a huge breadth of content in this thread supporting the notion that DDL would be an ideal lynch candidate.

What did we have to the contrary, produced by the player Silverwolf? Absolutely nothing but the above posts. Those posts, left unexplained as has been the case with all of your defenses of DDL prior, stood no chance whatsoever of changing the momentum of the thread against DDL. In fact, the only potential they did hold was realized when you complained again at the very last second -- some people might have suspected you had town BTSC with him (you did not). All of this is to say that you contributed exactly nothing to the thread which could have prevented the DDL lynch. And for you to be so demeaning to the people who took part in it is not only unfair, it is suspicious.

You say ika has been buddying you? Maybe you've been buddying DDL. Because I have no clue why you thought he was town.

Hello thread!!

Also, prisoner50... reading my mind. I totally agree.

I have said it before this game and will say it again - if you feel you know something the rest of us need to know in regards to a lynch - SAY IT. If you feel there's a better candidate - SHARE THAT, make your case. There are a lot of us who are VERY open to listening, rethinking, reevaluating, etc. I don't think very many of my suspicions are set in stone, because I don't think they can afford to be.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:Did the other Night phases have any polls?
The last one that had a poll was identifying a quote. The next day, you all came out.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

indiglo wrote:
The last one that had a poll was identifying a quote. The next day, you all came out.
Ah, lol, it was probably our "ask the audience" lifeline.
Fractal
sprityo
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

I was going to change my vote to parol Dr Evil on account of what Matt just said but I guess I'm too late :D
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Changing my vote to 10538.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Scotty wrote:I also I stil want to lynch Quin if that isn't perfectly obvious
I think a lot of people still want to lynch a lot of people, and that's understandable.

I do think the current game circumstance demands total reassessment though, by everyone. I'm not saying the prior baddie reads are wrong, but I wouldn't feel comfortable just walking my vote over to another suspect we've been fielding for days without really examining it.
I think that's pretty much where I'm at too right now. Too bad I won't have as much time to do that this day period as I'd like, but I do think it's time to reassess. I think it was Sloon that mentioned that the other day, like hitting a reset on things - because now I'm just thinking that the things that led me to suspect certain people were possibly misinterpreted or based on presumptions and assumptions that may have been false.

I also feel it is quite likely that there is scum among the low-posters. The issue with starting to lynch low-posters should be clear though - there isn't much to go on, so it can become a craps shoot.

How does this post help? I'm not sure it does, but I'm butt tired and real paranoid, so that's where my brain is at. Also I'd prefer to only be 10 pages behind when I get back home and not 20. So I'm pushing through! :noble:

XOXO Epi Girl
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Epignosis wrote:Changing my vote to 10538.
Probably a reference I don't get, but what?
Fractal
sprityo
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner74 - Thank you for those analyses! I shall vote you MVP - Most Valuable Prisoner. :noble: If there's another parole hearing, I will not forget you.

It's been extremely helpful to get some fresh eyes on the game. And I am looking forward to being a fresher mind myself to look over those again.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Really? Interesting. Our quote was "wtf-ika what are you doing?" or something similar. It was said by SW! :beer:

I wonder if we got the same quote you got.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

indiglo wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Really? Interesting. Our quote was "wtf-ika what are you doing?" or something similar. It was said by SW! :beer:

I wonder if we got the same quote you got.
Yes, we send it to you for evaluation. :D

Ironically, we afterwards didn't care that 9 people pointed us in the right direction, because some other homie had vouched that Silver said a different thing and barely reached the quota in order to win the challenge and break free. D'oh.
Fractal
sprityo
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Too funny!

Well send us another any time you need to. We will do our level best. It is a crime to see so many upstanding citizens locked up unjustly.

XOXO Epi Girl
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Lynch Golden the Warden and maybe the entire prison establishment will then crumble. :mafia:
Fractal
sprityo
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

I thirst for the blood of the Warden.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

That is my life's dream. :noble: I tell you, it is. I hope we can do it.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers! :mafia:

XOXO Epi Girl
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Tangrowth »

NIGHT 5
Who should be paroled?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:06:10 pm

Prisoner 208986
No votes

Prisoner 277058
Prisoner 920077 (18) 4%

Prisoner 331347
No votes

Prisoner 379949
No votes

Prisoner 413022
S~V~S (5) 4%

Prisoner 483934
No votes

Prisoner 509378
Golden (2), Quin (3), Sloonei (4), indiglo (8), Draconus (9), Soneji (10), Silverwolf (12), thellama73 (15), sig (16), chaindeath (17), ika (19),
Scotty (20), Nerolunar (21), Prisoner 740359 (23), Serge (26) 56%

Prisoner 513538
No votes

Prisoner 640326
No votes

Prisoner 650829
No votes

Prisoner 740359
Prisoner 509378 (6), Matt (22) 7%

Prisoner 813142
a2thezebra (24), Prisoner 413022 (25) 7%

Prisoner 920077
Prisoner 277058 (7), Epignosis (14), Prisoner 813142 (27) 11%

Prisoner 980854
No votes

Warden (hosts, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), Spacedaisy (11), nijuukyugou (13) 11%
Total votes : 27
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Posts should be coming shortly. Apologies for delay.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Changing my vote to 10538.
Probably a reference I don't get, but what?
You could say I'm married to elo.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

post so i can iso myself
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:My only experience is a little over a year on mafiascum and a few games on USMB-a political website with a small mafia subform. Other than that, I have played a couple on SC2 and they are way rougher there than I like which is why I came here. This place not only seems a lot more analytical which I like but also is a lot friendlier.

I do get frustrated sometimes and sometimes I don't do much because I'm busy or burnt out but I do have a history/reputation on ms for being very analytical and wall-posty as town. Less so as scum althought I did have two games I was able to pull that off, it's not common. I've also had town games where I didn't do much.

So we'll see what I can do when day rolls around again.
I think we're going to get along great. 509 has more in common with you than you might know. :beer:
To say myself i have been playing for over 4 years so i know jsut about all the tricks of the trade. I have played on numorus sites and seen pletny of problems on each. My assetemtn on why town has low winrate it not based on this game alone, its more based on what DDL and MP himsefl have said. im not here to shoudl someone is right and someone is wrong, im jsut stating if theres a low win rate for town there is a reaosn for it, theoretically town should win every game if playing proper (outside of games where more nk can happen then tonw can lynch). so its just my 2 cents on it. we cna bring this up post game if we like cus its something that if this ends up being the case that everyone (me and silver too) can learn and try to change. i do belive what LLD was saying abotu dffrent playstles has some merit outside of what golden and others were saying as well. I felt like both were right to a degree
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Anyways silver has said most o fm what i would be saying at this point.

i want people ot look at lurkers. im prob gonna be sheepign ssilver on this (in b4 she calls out more buddyin)
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ika wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:My only experience is a little over a year on mafiascum and a few games on USMB-a political website with a small mafia subform. Other than that, I have played a couple on SC2 and they are way rougher there than I like which is why I came here. This place not only seems a lot more analytical which I like but also is a lot friendlier.

I do get frustrated sometimes and sometimes I don't do much because I'm busy or burnt out but I do have a history/reputation on ms for being very analytical and wall-posty as town. Less so as scum althought I did have two games I was able to pull that off, it's not common. I've also had town games where I didn't do much.

So we'll see what I can do when day rolls around again.
I think we're going to get along great. 509 has more in common with you than you might know. :beer:
To say myself i have been playing for over 4 years so i know jsut about all the tricks of the trade. I have played on numorus sites and seen pletny of problems on each. My assetemtn on why town has low winrate it not based on this game alone, its more based on what DDL and MP himsefl have said. im not here to shoudl someone is right and someone is wrong, im jsut stating if theres a low win rate for town there is a reaosn for it, theoretically town should win every game if playing proper (outside of games where more nk can happen then tonw can lynch). so its just my 2 cents on it. we cna bring this up post game if we like cus its something that if this ends up being the case that everyone (me and silver too) can learn and try to change. i do belive what LLD was saying abotu dffrent playstles has some merit outside of what golden and others were saying as well. I felt like both were right to a degree
This is my first game. :slick:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 5

Matt shifted his weight from one foot to the other. He was anxiously waiting on the other family delegate to show up for the meeting. He idly looked over the pictures that lined the shelf beside him. Zebra's family seemed nice, but they all had family so he didn't think much more about it beyond that. If he thought about those things too much, the consequences of their actions would suffocate him. There was a knock at the door and he quickly turned to watch Zebra open it and let Golden in.

"Did anyone see you?" Matt asked.

Golden gave him a look of irritation and said, "I wasn't followed if that's what you are asking."

Zebra motioned to a chair, "Have a seat."

"I'd rather stand, Matt's making me nervous and I want to just get this over with."

Zebra shrugged, "suit yourself."

Matt reached down to pick up the brief case that he had been ordered to bring to Golden, but just as his fingers closed around the handle the door burst open. A smoke bomb was tossed in and he quickly found himself blind and disoriented as the room filled with smoke and yelling ensued. The police team were swarming in the room amid shouts of, "down on the ground, hands up, don't move!"

Golden dropped to the floor quickly, he didn't want trouble. Just as he got down he heard one of the police call out, "Gun! He's got a gun!"

Then came the ear splitting repercussion of the gunfire in such a small space. When the commotion died down only moments later, Golden snuck a peak to figure out what had happened. He could see two other people laying on the ground, but only one of them was moving. Zebra wriggled as the cops cuffed her, but Matt lay with his eyes open wide in a permanent look of shock. Blood pooled beneath him from where the police had shot him through the heart.

"Son of a bitch," Zebra muttered. It was a very bad night for the families. Seemed like they were having a lot of those lately. She hoped they hadn't started a war they couldn't win. The cops hauled both zebra and Golden from the house and placed them under arrest.

Golden has been arrested by the Police. He was ?????.

a2thezebra has been arrested by the Police. She was ?????.

Matt 2.0 has been killed by the Police. He was the Hitman, a member of The Sockfaced Famiglia.

To be continued...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 5

"Freedom! Sweet freedom!" Prisoner 740359 yelled as he ran outside the building. He high-fived Prisoner 509378.

"Sorry, 740, I have more work to do. You go on ahead. I'll meet up with you later," Prisoner 509378 explained.

Prisoner 740359 didn't understand why a prisoner would want to spend one more second looking for cops. "Suit yourself, homie50. If you do find more cops, tell them hello for me... with a STABBING!" He laughed maniacally, then ran off.

Suddenly, a S.W.A.T. team busted through the doors of the building. "Get back in your cells, maggots!" the Warden commanded, as the S.W.A.T team threatened the prisoners with death if they didn't move quickly. "Took y'all long enough," he remarked at his backup.

Prisoner 509378 has been paroled! He will remain in the game.

Prisoner 740359 has also been paroled! However, he has fled the game... and completed his win condition! He was Ricochet.

Prisoner 379949 has been killed in a shooting (for being inactive). He was Tranq.

Prisoner 513538 has been killed in a shooting (for being inactive). He was Diiny.

Prisoner 980854 has been killed in a shooting (for being inactive). He was RadicalFuzz.

The remaining prisoners have been rounded up by the Warden and taken back to Syndicate Penitentiary.

It is now Day 6.

You have 48 hours to find a policeman. Good luck, goons!
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [DAY 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Golf »

WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Fractal
sprityo
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Serge »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Serge wrote:Sorry, English isn't my first language. Instigator, I meant the driving force, the ring leader, the catalyst, you get the gist.
No worries mate, I understand you well. :)

Could you please point to the things that bring you to assert that Golden was the catalyst of the CFD to Fuzz? I just need to have a clear idea of where your mindset was to be able to judge it fairly.
I read his posts again and the CFD starts at page 12 of his ISO when he replies to Turnip Head's post saying he wants to start a CFD(TH). He basically named a lot of people that he said would be good candidates for the CFD(including yours truly). SVS comes and posts about Fuzz, he holds it and he's pretty vocal for the CFD when a few people voiced their doubt about the plan. So in my impression he along with SVS are the major driving forces for the CFD. He replied to a lot more people and eventually turned some of them(Silverwolf, I think for one).
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

ika wrote:post so i can iso myself
??????????
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

S~V~S wrote:
ika wrote:post so i can iso myself
??????????
i needed to make a post so i could do "post in topic" for me, i skimmed at work but i wanted to read proper to stuff
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Serge »

Ricochet won? Is he still playing? Is the game over?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Serge wrote:Ricochet won? Is he still playing? Is the game over?
Yep, it's all over. Who were your team mates?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

So I guess 509 has a win condition then. Is this a thing you can talk about? I feel confident that we can trust 509 given that Fuzz was inactive, even with the Undercover Cop TBA. I feel a lot better about Sloonei now. I'm sticking to my conclusion he and Golden had BTSC, so he's shot right up.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Prisoner 740359 has also been paroled! However, he has fled the game... and completed his win condition! He was Ricochet.
I have no idea what this means????
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Congrats Rico! Welcome Prisoner50!

Poo to both arrests & the NK. :fist:

Now, with no Golden, I will have to ditto my own posts. That really bums me out. :puppy:

I am beyond pooped, so will pop off for now. I will be as active as I can once I get back home. I really hope we can catch a cop this lynch. Obviously, preferably Ye Olde Warden. But any cop will do as far as I care.

Linki~~

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Prisoner 740359 has also been paroled! However, he has fled the game... and completed his win condition! He was Ricochet.
I have no idea what this means????
He completed his win condition; the rest of us play on.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

indiglo wrote:Now, with no Golden, I will have to ditto my own posts. That really bums me out. :puppy:
Consider me his stand-in. :p
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
indiglo wrote:Now, with no Golden, I will have to ditto my own posts. That really bums me out. :puppy:
(in b4 this is another golden)
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Serge wrote:Ricochet won? Is he still playing? Is the game over?
Yep, it's all over. Who were your team mates?

XOXO Epi Girl
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Good luck homie50 and civs. I sincerely mean that. My exit was not my choice, it seems, but... truth be told, I would have exited, if it were. Mmm, I sure love me some win grab on my toast. :slick:

Nevertheless, I thank homie50 for he-knows-what, wishing him the best in assisting the civs further, and the Hosts for a cool experience.
Fractal
sprityo
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Indeed. I was thinking that myself. It has brought me much cheer. :nicenod:

XOXO Epi Girl
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Golden wasn't the Warden. :P
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I wonder how Golden the Civ is going to react to Golden the Warden in the slammer.
ImageImageImageImage
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Golden wasn't the Warden. :P
I wasn't G or Mac either. :P
Fractal
sprityo
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

@Prisoner50 - I know, like DUH, right? :haha:

Linki~
@Quin - :haha: Too funny!

XOXO Epi Girl
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Who all is present in the thread right now? I desire some gun to head (GTH) reads. Some of you probably don't know exactly what I mean by that, those that do please don't reveal it yet. The secrecy helps to bolster the value of the process.

If you're here and will still be here for a solid 10-15 minutes, please say aye. I have exercise for you to partake in.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Who all is present in the thread right now? I desire some gun to head (GTH) reads. Some of you probably don't know exactly what I mean by that, those that do please don't reveal it yet. The secrecy helps to bolster the value of the process.

If you're here and will still be here for a solid 10-15 minutes, please say aye. I have exercise for you to partake in.
I should be. i have the yab pulled up but so if im late to it you know im doign other stuff as well
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Who all is present in the thread right now? I desire some gun to head (GTH) reads. Some of you probably don't know exactly what I mean by that, those that do please don't reveal it yet. The secrecy helps to bolster the value of the process.

I'm here.

Return to “Previous Jobs”