Mafia Championship Scrimmage [END]

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 246

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by a2thezebra »

Dyslexicon wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'm town and I'd like to keep playing, but keeping MP alive takes the top priority right now.

VOTE A2THEZEBRA

- What is this play? Sacrificial. Should I buy it? First instinct says yes. Then it's all "unlike when I'm scum I will not make things up, so I'm totes town being heroic". Meh. Why the "I have no scum reads" when you, Zebra, clearly have disagreements with players. I.e saying Golden should know better. Why not at least vote another lurker?
- Speaking of, I kind of don't want to see "you should know better" or "you're misrepping me!", I don't know it just irks me lol.
I'm not sure where you got that "unlike when I'm scum I will not make things up". I totally make shit up when I'm town, all the time. Where did I say or even imply otherwise? I also don't know where you got "I'm totes town being heroic." Granted, my self-vote was not a breakdown or anything, but I wouldn't call it heroic either. I figured that my mislynch was inevitable so I might as well get it over with and save MP in the process who I strongly believe is town. It's not that complicated and it's certainly not heroic. I also find it very hard to believe that you legitimately take issue with me having no scum reads simply because I'm constantly having disagreements with people. Are you seriously implying that I should read people as scummy just for disagreeing with them? For shame. I also find it laughable that you ask me to vote for another lurker when I've made it abundantly clear that I am against going for lurkers in general, not just because I was among them at the time of Frog's crusade.

Both sig and Golden have used the "you should know better" shtick before on me specifically, so I think it's fair. Sorry if it irks you though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Frog
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Frog »

Hey guys,

I'd like to apologize about my drunken ramblings. I'm 100X more sober and less offensive now :-P
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Silverwolf »

Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I really don't care who we lynch today because my strong townreads are not under consideration.
Who are your strong townreads?

How do you feel about IAWY at this point? Is that still a viable vote for you?
Dyslexicon, Frog, Zexy, sloonei and zebra are light townreads

IAWY I would vote for and lynch in a heartbeat
Marco
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Marco »

Quite a bit of activity while I was busy. I quickly skimmed through most of it and a disheartening amount of posts just seemed to be a giant misunderstanding between Silver, ika, Golden, and MP from my POV.

Anyway, I worked up a rainbow, though I'm not satisfied with how deeply I've looked into everyone's posts.

Dyslexicon
Frog
Golden
Silverwolf

MovingPictures07
a2thezebra
ika

Sloonei
Zexy
sig

Long Con / Epignosis
Metalmarsh89

DrWilgy
Inawordyes

Total nulls: Psittaciform and Soneji

I decided against divulging my secondary reads as I want to approach them after some death flips before making them public. But I do think at least 1 of my green reads is probably wrong. Owing to my secondary reads on a majority of them.

I want to vote for IAWY but I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt on Frog's word. I'm also willing to commit to the Metalmarsh wagon.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote:Frog is still my top suspect, but I'm taking that with more than just one grain of salt because I still habe not read anything extensively past the first couple hours of the game and I probably won't be able to get cauht up ever. Again, I apologize. You can lynch me if you all think that's the best thing to do, but i'm not bad and you should just wait for my replacement instead.

I'm moving my vote back to Frog because I might as well vote on my own terms.

Massive linki. @ zebra, thanks and yeah, everything i've posted since last night has been exhaustion-fueled. Not exhausted from this game, but exhausted from real life. I'm workig every day this week as well as the last three days in a row now and I have various other RL commitments to deal with. I simpy don't have the time or energy needed to play this game right now.

STOP POSTING FOR A SECOND WILL YOU?
Who are your scumbuddies Mr Scummuffins? :grin:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 772
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

DRWILGY
DrWilgy currently has 21 posts. I'm starting to lose steam, so I'm not including posts lacking game-related content. If you want to see those, ISO him for yourself.
DrWilgy wrote:*Strolls into the club wearing a turtle on his head*

What is up familia? *Kisses Sig on the cheek* My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor! Whole bunch of cute new faces here... I wonder how they taste!

So... Specifics... I have a bad gut feel about Sloon, and I don't think we should do that role claim thingy! It'll just lead to convolution and I think it will lead to the baddies hitting our power roles more so than help us.

Also! I mostly play on my phone... my phone died today... Ordered a new battery that'll be here in 2 days! I make no promises on how active I can be until then!

Au Revoir~!!
Fluffy entry post, except for the fact that he throws out a bad gut read of Sloonei and disagrees with Frog's claiming plan.

I'll say null, since town or mafia could just as easily throw out that gut read, and I don't know what to make of disagreements with Frog's claiming plan.
DrWilgy wrote:OH! and before I leave!

YOLO VOTE [NO LYNCH]

(did I do that right boss?)
Second post. Wait a minute... he has a bad read on Sloonei but then votes for no lynch? *involuntary eye twitch* That's Wilgy alright. Null.
DrWilgy wrote:Omoshiroi

Frog you amuse me. I'm in agreement with this plan.
DrWilgy agrees with Frog's 4 low poster voting plan. Null.
DrWilgy wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Omoshiroi

Frog you amuse me. I'm in agreement with this plan.
If you're agreeing with this you're one of the people who is up for a lynch. Good idea?

Also, if you agree, then why is your vote not on anyone? Are you caught up with the thread?
Using the hammer by this means will help us gain valuable information based on flip. If I cannot be judged based on my little contribution, at least by this plan I can assist town in some way.

The only negative I see is the potential of hitting a low key civ power role.

No I'm horribly behind. I've been looking for my name during my skim though. Still have a bad gut feel on Sloon. I'm having trouble reading Sig. I have a bad gut feel on Golden.
Clarifies in response to Dizzy why he supports Frog's voting plan.

Throws out a maintained bad gut read of Sloonei, a difficulty reading sig, and a bad gut read of Golden. It'd be nice to have at least some substantiation for these, if Wilgy could at least point to specific posts where his gut feels bad, but OK. Again though, it's easy for mafia to throw out gut reads, so null.
DrWilgy wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Using the hammer by this means will help us gain valuable information based on flip. If I cannot be judged based on my little contribution, at least by this plan I can assist town in some way.

The only negative I see is the potential of hitting a low key civ power role.

No I'm horribly behind. I've been looking for my name during my skim though. Still have a bad gut feel on Sloon. I'm having trouble reading Sig. I have a bad gut feel on Golden.
What valuable information would be gathered by lynching a lurker?
What information do you see coming out of lynching you based on you having low content?

What is your reason for mentioning you have trouble reading Sig, is there a point to this?
Wagons with this plan it will be easier to pick apart wagons. Better analysis latter, if my lynch is avoided within the 4 provided, yay me! If not, oh well.

Sig is try harding harder than I've seen sig try hard... Or at least it feels that way.
DrWilgy wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Wagons with this plan it will be easier to pick apart wagons. Better analysis latter, if my lynch is avoided within the 4 provided, yay me! If not, oh well.

Sig is try harding harder than I've seen sig try hard... Or at least it feels that way.
I don't understand what you mean by this.

Can you please clarify
- What do you preceive "this plan" to be, and how will it make it easier to pick apart wagons. Examples?
- What do you mean with "the 4 provided".

You mentioned you couldn't read sig, so I wondered why you felt the need to say that. Now you're saying he's different somehow (if I understand you correctly)?
If I interpereted the plan correctly it's to place the high posters evenly amongst the low posters, followed by the medium. With a more specified pool to pick from it will be interesting to see where people place thier vote and in what order they do so. Will baddies stack up? Will they bus? What type of voting plan do they have. While the results may not be of immediate use, a technicolor vote chart would benefit greatly from this plan.

Or... I'm being optimistic about endgame, not really too sure.

Yeah, he's acting different. I don't know how I feel about it, so I thought I should mention it.
DrWilgy wrote:@MP it makes me wanna murk him... But everytime I feel like I wanna murk Sig he's civillian... :shrug:
In these posts, Wilgy elaborates on supporting the plan and his difficulty reading sig. What do you folks make of this? Is there anything here? I'm struggling to find anything alignment indicative.
DrWilgy wrote:
Zexy wrote:Looks like DrWilgy is a person that only replies to whatever is thrown at them. Inactive, not reading through the thread… is this his regular meta?
I have no meta, just class and good looks.
DrWilgy wrote:Am I a slanker?
Minimal game-related content in these two posts; first one is a declaration that he has no meta in response to Zexy's question about his meta, while the second one is a question asking if he qualifies as a slanker. Null? Again?
DrWilgy wrote:
Frog wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Am I a slanker?
You're a slankpapotomus :-P

haha, of the other 3 players in the POE with you, who would you lynch and why?
Between:
Marshmellow
Pirformus
A2theZebra
Zebra probably, I didn't like her response to your plan Mr. Frog. It read to me like she took it as an attack. I'm unsure why she would take it as such when it was simply a scum hunting tool suggestion.

Pirformus... I dont remember reading anything of thiers. Nor do I know who they are so it's a perfect null.

Marmot is Marmoting and I see no reason to vote him.
Silverwolf wrote:ISO'd Dr Wigly, he's posted no content whatsoever, if I had to compromise, I'd lynch here.
Lies.
Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:ISO'd Dr Wigly, he's posted no content whatsoever, if I had to compromise, I'd lynch here.
I feel the same, up to where I'm at. I nearly voted Wilgy when I unvoted, but in the end I thought it better that I catch up first.
More lies.

Something I'm curious about now that I'm thinkin about it. Why didn't the players who I had gut read as bad express anything towards the subject? Or... Did I just miss it?
Provides a mafia lean on zebra and null leans on Psi and MM.

Argues against Silver and Golden's declarations that he has not expressed content. To be fair, he has, but it's all been gut-based and mechanics-based.

Lastly, he inquires why his gut reads are going uncontested. That's a good question, I suppose. Still don't know how to read this though.
DrWilgy wrote:
Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:What about the fact he is attacking ika for RL? Got any issues with that?
Now that I know what you mean by that.

My interpretation of MP's case is that ika hasn't made any substantial scum reads of his own. You could call this that ika's contributions have been quantity over quality. Maybe he has rl reasons for this, and I'm trying to get a handle on whether it makes ika bad or good. I doubt I'll vote ika today (at least, not solely on the basis of this). But I don't think MP's view is unreasonable... for whatever reason, ika hasn't yet been making his own scumreads, and I think you will agree that 'I suspect x because they aren't developing scumreads' is an ok reason to suspect someone generally speaking.

I'm willing to give ika time because his rl situation has been mentioned and it makes sense to me, I'm much more likely to give a pass for someone (in the short term) if I understand why they might not have had time to catch up. This is also part of why I am fine with MP explaining why he wasn't going to be around - I'd rather people know if I won't be contributing much for a while rather than keep them guessing.
( ಠ ل͟ ಠ )
What does this mean???!?!
DrWilgy wrote:
Golden wrote:Rainbow time - decided to treat it like gth and have no null reads.

Medium Town

Marco
Sloonei
Zexy

Mild Town

Frog
MovingPictures07
Silverwolf
Dyslexicon
Long Con
sig

Mild Bad

ika
Inawordyes
Psittaciform
Soneji
Metalmarsh89

Moderate Bad

a2thezebra
DrWilgy
What puts me as lowest?
DrWilgy wrote:
Golden wrote:Your early contribution was minimal. What put you at lowest on the post count?

I don't really know where you stand on anything.

I want to see more of your doctoring skills.

To be fair, those weren't in rank order within the categories, and for now I'll

VOTE A2THEZEBRA
Well perhaps if you've read my responses to what I have thought about the game you would know. I don't see a civvie Golden shipping my lynch as much as he is without knowing anything about me. While it has been small in amount, I have been rather clear about what I think so far.

VOTE GOLDEN
DrWilgy wrote:
Zexy wrote:Wilgy’s post isn’t good either. May be regular Wilgy but all I see is shade towards all the other inactives which is easy to do and hypocritical when inactive yourself.
Where?

@Golden I'll try to fully elaborate on why I think you are bad if I can. I can't make a big post because of my phone constantly going out on me.
DrWilgy wrote:Double check my posts in context with Goldens though. Not sure if instructing you to do so will help, but you might see what I see.

Gut declarations and responses... Er.. Obvious lack of response is a big part of it.
Most recent posts, stuff about Golden.

Ugh, this ISO sucks. With no flip and it still being Day 1, this is tough, and I've officially run out of ISO steam. I won't be doing any more until after we at least have a flip.

Does anyone find anything here? Please comment. I'm considering DrWilgy Nully McNullface because I just don't know what to do with any of this. I won't be voting for him, I guess. Hopefully he gets his phone back soon and can contribute more, particularly with regard to elaborating on his gut suspicions (most notably on Golden).
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 528

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:
Golden wrote:
ika wrote:i am disappointed that everyone says "OH WE ARE LSITENING" but doesnt seem to actauly take it intoconsidera tion
Me too ika. Me too.
golden want to take a bet? if your lynch flips town you help my lynch MP (or a person of my choise) tommorow, if yours is right i will help you lynchaone of your choosing

deal?

i also extned this to anoyne who wants to take m up on a bet
I don't have any strong conviction about any lynch, but YOU, ika, are disappointed that people won't listen yet you and silverwolf, who have never played with MP, won't listen to people who know him well about his own meta.

I'm not taking that bet, not in the slightest. I'm not voting for someone I know really well because two people who don't know him at all tell me to for reasons that just don't make sense to me because I know him well.

The more MP posts, the more he looks like his town meta to me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Silverwolf wrote:
Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I really don't care who we lynch today because my strong townreads are not under consideration.
Who are your strong townreads?

How do you feel about IAWY at this point? Is that still a viable vote for you?
Dyslexicon, Frog, Zexy, sloonei and zebra are light townreads

IAWY I would vote for and lynch in a heartbeat
Add Marco to my list of townreads.
Frog
Stool Pigeon

Post by Frog »

Ok, looks like it'll be between moving pictures and metalmarsh.

As of right now metal marsh should be lynched because has most votes before EOD.

If MM and MP tie, the lynchs hould be randomized - but whoever votes last second is prob a wolf trying to save a wolf bro.

Have we decided whether or not this is a w/v, or w/w wagon?
Frog
Stool Pigeon

Post by Frog »

Ok, looks like it'll be between moving pictures and metalmarsh.

As of right now metal marsh should be lynched because has most votes before EOD.

If MM and MP tie, the lynchs hould be randomized - but whoever votes last second is prob a wolf trying to save a wolf bro.

Have we decided whether or not this is a w/v, or w/w wagon?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:IAWY I would vote for and lynch in a heartbeat
Well, I'd join you. Shall we?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dyslexicon wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Exactly, it is a stupid idea. Therefore, no one would see it coming! :feb:
I don't like this, though I'm pretty sure I'd make this post as any alignment cause I'm a troll.
a2thezebra wrote:Right, and I totally understand your frustration because I've been a major lynch candidate before because of ika as well. I know I'm the last one with a right to say this, but we need to decide on someone to lynch that isn't me or you. :haha:
So you do want to be saved. Why do you want others to decide who that is for you? This is just scummy. Rawr.
Again I think this is just you either misunderstanding or misrepresenting what my self-vote meant in the first place. It's not heroic, it's not a breakdown, it was simply a statement that I would prefer to die sooner rather than later if it means saving MP. Of course I'd rather we lynch someone who is neither me nor MP, but at the time that wasn't looking likely. If you would make the former post as any alignment, how are you remotely justified in not liking it because I posted it when you have no idea how much of a troll I can be?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:What MM fails to account for in his case on sloonei is the extent to which sloonei already town read or trusted ika vs frog. If I came on asking people who I should vote for and a person I didn't have any reason to trust gave me one answer and a person I'm reading as town gave me another, I know I'd dismiss one and focus on the other.
I fail to see how Frog being Sloonei's top suspect only a few hours beforehand supports this statement.
A lot can change in a few hours regarding reads, you know this just as well as I do.
:sigh:

Ok, but wert Sloonei, there was no change of opinion during that time.

People are taking what Golden said here as fact when he admitted that he was making an inaccurate statement to poke at my case.
people who are more involved than me seem to trust Frog. But i'm gonna stick with my gut and say that's unwise. A lot of his early interactions with me and Marco felt off and I had a hard time believing the things he was saying.

Now i'm leaving
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I take every one of DrWilgy's posts with a grain of salt.

That said, I've got way too much salt in this jar here if anybody would like some.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by ika »

can anyone say CFD? :P

im up for his lynch

GOD DAMN PEDITS
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

a2thezebra wrote:Both sig and Golden have used the "you should know better" shtick before on me specifically, so I think it's fair. Sorry if it irks you though.
:p it is fair. But, I don't think I should have known quiet zebra was civ zebra, because zebra has been playing this quiet meta on both sides recently. You've been mixing it up.

I like you now, though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:What MM fails to account for in his case on sloonei is the extent to which sloonei already town read or trusted ika vs frog. If I came on asking people who I should vote for and a person I didn't have any reason to trust gave me one answer and a person I'm reading as town gave me another, I know I'd dismiss one and focus on the other.
I fail to see how Frog being Sloonei's top suspect only a few hours beforehand supports this statement.
Nice find. I didn't recall this. OK, I need to really look at Sloonei because my thoughts on him are all garbled.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

VOTE INAWORDYES

That will do for now.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

vote inaworldyes

CHINESE FIRE DRILL TIME!!!!!!!11
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

VOTE INAWORDYES

This is where I feel best right now. I could be misunderstanding the MP meta Golden is telling me so I'll give it another day.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ika, don't forget all caps on your votes.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

ika wrote:VOTE INAWORDYES

CHINESE FIRE DRILL TIME!!!!!!!11

FIX VOTES!!!!

GOGOGOGOGOG
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Guys, Day ends in 3 hours and 7 minutes. Too early for CFD.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika-capitalize that please
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Silverwolf wrote:ika-capitalize that please
LOL-missed your post doing this already
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:ika-capitalize that please
I DID!!!!!!

LETS TALK IN CAPS A LOT FOR LOLZ!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Silverwolf wrote: IAWY-MP's points are a very superficial and amount to playstyle and I have him back at null
Silverwolf wrote: IAWY I would vote for and lynch in a heartbeat
Silverwolf wrote:VOTE INAWORDYES
Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha what the fuck.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey, Dizzy. Instead of quoting your giant catchup posts, since my commentary is limited to very small portions of them, I'm linking them instead. I'll respond to points in order that you post them.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 65#p265062
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 65#p265064

1) Re: Golden, no, not at all surprising. I figured that was the case, but wanted to hear what the reason was nonetheless. Thanks for responding.
2) I agree with you on Frog; I'm having trouble digesting his posts as well. I also agree that ika needs to post more content and stop interacting so much with Silver. I don't agree with the town read though, despite taking a step back from my strong read of him from earlier. If anything, he's null or slight mafia for me.
3) What is it specifically about Golden's posts that reminds you of yourself as scum? Any way you can elaborate upon this?
4) Your clarification re: "easy push" for ika is appreciated, and I have a better understanding of that now than I did when I made the case.
5) How is the response to zebra read if I'm town reading her?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Guess what? I'm having bean dip. :P
:suspish:
:beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:31 pages.

Checks Day phase.

:suspish:
We're preparing Golden for MU. :srsnod:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Both sig and Golden have used the "you should know better" shtick before on me specifically, so I think it's fair. Sorry if it irks you though.
:p it is fair. But, I don't think I should have known quiet zebra was civ zebra, because zebra has been playing this quiet meta on both sides recently. You've been mixing it up.

I like you now, though.
I don't expect you to think that I'm civ for being quiet, just that I'm not automatically mafia for being quiet. :shrug:

In any case, I'm glad that you like me now. :P
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 237

Post by sig »

I was agaisnt the CFD last game and look what that got me, so I need to think it over a bit. However, as of right now I'm agaisnt it. He doesn't really seem scummy at all. What is the case on him?

After reading him over I'm just seeing a culture clash.
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

a2thezebra wrote:
Silverwolf wrote: IAWY-MP's points are a very superficial and amount to playstyle and I have him back at null
Yes, hilarious. If you look at my earlier posts I had a scumread on him. He's better than the other people up for lynch, even as a null.

Thank You for laughing at me when I'm in a shit mood. That totally helps.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:Wait, how the hell did all the votes move from Zebra? I'm not currently thinking that is a good idea. Fishy self vote I want to sacrifice but I want to live is fishy.

Wait, Dizzy, I'm confused. In your first catchup post you say your first instinct says you should buy it, but then mostly in your second catchup post you start scum reading her behavior. Can you walk me through this? You lost me.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@MP Can you ISO MM and tell me what you think?
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

a2thezebra wrote:
whata bout it? if MP is scum voting scum its win-win

the thing is that most if not all setups have some protetive where numbers for sucms are the key so they can jsut go bussing willy nilly. if MP is bussing hes jsut gonna shoot himself in the foot long term
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:I was agaisnt the CFD last game and look what that got me, so I need to think it over a bit. However, as of right now I'm agaisnt it. He doesn't really seem scummy at all. What is the case on him?

I agree with all of this. MP provided the main case on him with his ISO.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Consider me highly amused that Golden states that Sloonei will likely not respond to the case today, and Sloonei drops a response into the thread within seconds of that. :haha:
:haha:

That was pretty classic timing.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

sig wrote:I was agaisnt the CFD last game and look what that got me, so I need to think it over a bit. However, as of right now I'm agaisnt it. He doesn't really seem scummy at all. What is the case on him?

hes lurking and sevral who know him say thats scum MO?

and not only that, but rememebr last game as you mentioned it was on scum?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:@MP Can you ISO MM and tell me what you think?
Grab the marmot by the horns young one!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

a2thezebra wrote:just that I'm not automatically mafia for being quiet. :shrug:
Oh, no, I never thought you were playing specifically to a mafia meta. But, I do think that a lack of reads and connections (no matter how many posts you've got) is somewhat of a mafia meta on you, at least thats how I feel.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Dyslexicon »

Silverwolf wrote:I will say I don't want to lynch Zebra or Sloonei today. Metalmarsh is looking better also and Epi needs a chance to post.
Why not Zebra? We should totally lynch Zebra.

---

People I feel is being kind of ignored that I'm looking at with that one oh so scary eye: Sig and Zexy.

Don't like Zexy's most recent post, and the fact that afaik he's left his vote the same place (without it having impact) like the whole game.

Sig is still just jumping in now and then. People reading him slightly townish, I don't know why? Lot of the reads are unaccounted for, and I don't like his vote on MM. Feel I should look over his posts as one.

Zebra and the self vote and then immediately being very committed to the game. Gurl. I see it as pretending to sacrifice, and then pretending to be unable to find a good scum case (towny right? Not wanting to just bandwagon. No.) ISO people to slightly defend them, like with Sloonie (makes Sloonie probs town if Zebra is mafia). Me no likey.

Other than that I would agree that Inaword is looking rather not so good. And I can't stop being paranoid of Golden, and will likely feel like an idiot if he's town. \o/

OT special: The first season of Death Note is totes way better than the second one, but I really do love the first. I should re-watch it.
"Hey you! You're losing, you're losing, you're losing, you're losing your vitamin C!"
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:
ika wrote:
Golden wrote:
ika wrote:i am disappointed that everyone says "OH WE ARE LSITENING" but doesnt seem to actauly take it intoconsidera tion
Me too ika. Me too.
golden want to take a bet? if your lynch flips town you help my lynch MP (or a person of my choise) tommorow, if yours is right i will help you lynchaone of your choosing

deal?

i also extned this to anoyne who wants to take m up on a bet
I don't have any strong conviction about any lynch, but YOU, ika, are disappointed that people won't listen yet you and silverwolf, who have never played with MP, won't listen to people who know him well about his own meta.

I'm not taking that bet, not in the slightest. I'm not voting for someone I know really well because two people who don't know him at all tell me to for reasons that just don't make sense to me because I know him well.

The more MP posts, the more he looks like his town meta to me.
so you are not convinced in your push
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Yes, hilarious. If you look at my earlier posts I had a scumread on him. He's better than the other people up for lynch, even as a null.

Thank You for laughing at me when I'm in a shit mood. That totally helps.
Helps what? :ponder:

Is it not sensible to laugh when someone says that the case against a certain player is superficial and amounts to playstyle, then immediately says they would lynch that same player in a heart beat before switching their vote for him? Your earlier posts don't help this, they make it worse actually. Here's the timeline as I understand it:

1. You scumread IAWY.
2. You say that the case against him is superficial and amounts to playstyle, and that IAWY is "back at null" for you.
3. You say that you would vote for him and lynch him in a heartbeat.
4. You vote for him.

I'm sorry, why am I not supposed to laugh again?
Frog
Stool Pigeon

Post by Frog »

Oh god I'm so hungover.

Marco, I'll just sheep you for the EOD vote.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

ika wrote:

hes lurking and sevral who know him say thats scum MO?

and not only that, but rememebr last game as you mentioned it was on scum?
Yes however, it is rare for a CFD to hit scum, and funny you should mention last game sine the CFD in the long run lead to towns defeat. We'd have been better without the CFD that game.

Didn't MP even admit in his case it could be a cultural thing? If so I'm not sure I'm trusting MP right now. I've also got you Ika as a scum lean so I'm really not happy with it atm.

Also he has already said he isn't playing his MU game, just like I'm not playing the same I do on TS all the time. So none of these people has seen his home site play. And I know for a fact I will switch my game play/meta based on the site I'm on.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:so you are not convinced in your push
Which push? I'm trying to find the best candidate for a lynch. I've never said I have some massive scum read on anyone that I think is so strong that everyone should listen to me. The way my vote has hopped around today should show that.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:Wait, how the hell did all the votes move from Zebra? I'm not currently thinking that is a good idea. Fishy self vote I want to sacrifice but I want to live is fishy.

Wait, Dizzy, I'm confused. In your first catchup post you say your first instinct says you should buy it, but then mostly in your second catchup post you start scum reading her behavior. Can you walk me through this? You lost me.
No, he voiced suspicion of me in both of his catch-up posts. He only said that his first instinct told him to buy it before immediately going on to see it as disingenuous.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Also, anyone who wants to can ISO me and see my points on IAWY. It's easy to do. His vote on Soneji all game sucks and he's done nothing townie in any posts besides being someone who has a meta of being strong town. He's lurking heavily as well. Yes, he's mostly null but I feel so much better about his lynch than sloonei or metalmarsh or zebra that this is where my vote will stay.

I will be away for a bit now.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Frog wrote:Oh god I'm so hungover.

Marco, I'll just sheep you for the EOD vote.
The technical term is Polymorph.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”