Holiday Goodie Exchange

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Social Moderators

User avatar
Glorfindel
Drug Dealer
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:22 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Glorfindel

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Glorfindel » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:23 pm

S~V~S wrote:Well, he IS an Elven Lord. Maybe he has special powers.
I am beyond thrilled that you liked my gift, my friend :bighug: I hope you have the most awesome Christmas. Sadly, my special powers don't extend to the US postal service - I was beginning to doubt it would ever reach you... :haha:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.

User avatar
Glorfindel
Drug Dealer
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:22 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Glorfindel

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Glorfindel » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:25 pm

Golden wrote:Wow, matty took part all the way from Australia? That's amazing. Maybe I should do it next year.
It's Australia, my friend - not the end of the earth... :haha:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.

User avatar
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts: 16324
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:56 am
Location: Blockula

Isolate Posts by S~V~S

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by S~V~S » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Well, he IS an Elven Lord. Maybe he has special powers.
I am beyond thrilled that you liked my gift, my friend :bighug: I hope you have the most awesome Christmas. Sadly, my special powers don't extend to the US postal service - I was beginning to doubt it would ever reach you... :haha:
I think that is a special power no one has!

And tbh, I was so thrilled to get a package from across the world, I didn't think I could be happier until I opened it.

Thanks again! I really have not stopped smiling since I got home.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 10879
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Dayton, Ohio, U.S.

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:00 am

That's delightful. The Syndicate community spans the globe!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
juliets
Crimson Tide
Posts: 5866
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:16 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Moobyworld

Isolate Posts by juliets

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by juliets » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:37 am

Cool stuff from Australia! Nice work Glori!
These are the days of miracles and wonder...
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Elohcin
Racketeer
Posts: 3786
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:21 pm
Gender: Female
Location: North Carolina

Isolate Posts by Elohcin

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Elohcin » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:07 pm

So many awesome gifts have been given and I have another to share. I got my first pieces of mail in my OWN home and it happened to be a package from Boomslang (and a Christmas card from a dear friend -his girlfriend). Below is a picture of what I received :D Local tea and honey I cannot wait to try with the description written adorably on a recipe card. :), I love it!

Image

User avatar
Spacedaisy
Femme Fatale
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am
Location: On the Prankster Bus

Isolate Posts by Spacedaisy

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Spacedaisy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Awe! That's awesome! And perfect for Elo. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Spacedaisy
Femme Fatale
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am
Location: On the Prankster Bus

Isolate Posts by Spacedaisy

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Spacedaisy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Ok, Alex came home and helped me so now the picture is uploaded!

Image

Also we already polished off the coffee and it was AMAZING! So good, thanks so much LA!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Boomslang
Corrupt Union Official
Posts: 721
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Isolate Posts by Boomslang

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Boomslang » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:06 pm

Even after arriving back to Asheville from Kentucky, Christmas wasn't over—I received a lovely Arizona gift box from bea!

Image

Got a number of tasty local chocolates, a creepy cool scorpion magnet, and a whimsical ornament of the Native American fertility and trickster god Kokopelli (which is now displayed proudly on my tree). And coffee, because coffee is always a good decision. Thanks so much!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 21408
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Epignosis » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:11 pm

I don't want to knock other cultures, but damn, when your fertility god also happens to be your trickster god...that's just messed up.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Glorfindel
Drug Dealer
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:22 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Glorfindel

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Glorfindel » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Epignosis wrote:I don't want to knock other cultures, but damn, when your fertility god also happens to be your trickster god...that's just messed up.
:haha:

This entire event has turned out far more amazingly well than I thought it would. It seems Syndicateers are exceptionally keen and thoughtful gift buyers :nicenod:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.

User avatar
nutella
Money Launderer
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, OR

Isolate Posts by nutella

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by nutella » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:25 pm

Guuuys I got a really really awesome package from Sorsha!! :D

Unfortunately one of the glass beverages broke, but everything was sealed so nothing else was ruined thankfully (and I like cherry a lot more than orange soda anyway!! :p ) So there's hard cherry cola, two huge delicious looking kringles, a box of assorted chocolates, caramel corn, and rosemary salt and pepper pecans. They all look delicious! Thanks so much Sorsha :clap:


Image
triangles are my favorite shape
three points where two lines meet


http://www.last.fm/user/nutella23
http://ofmonstersandmintcookies.tumblr.com


Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 17124
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Marmot » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:08 am

I meant to post this a few days ago, but here they are!!
Image
Spacedaisy made a boatload of delicious cookies, and two thirds of them were gone as of this past weekend. Additionally she sent some preserves, including Blueberry Jalapeño and Strawberry Tequila. I've never had such a spread before, but I love trying new things, so I'm really looking forward to trying them. :D Thanks Spacedaisy for the gift and for getting the ball rolling on this!!

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to try the preserves with?
S~V~S wrote:You killed my marmot.

Banners.
Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image

User avatar
juliets
Crimson Tide
Posts: 5866
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:16 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Moobyworld

Isolate Posts by juliets

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by juliets » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:41 am

The blueberry jalapeño might be good spooned over some cream cheese and then spread on crackers that are plain (water crackers is what I have in mind). This is how I've eaten other jalapeño jellies.
These are the days of miracles and wonder...
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts: 2100
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:26 pm
Gender: Female
Location: MKE

Isolate Posts by Sorsha

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Sorsha » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Sorry about the breakage Nutella... I knew it was risky but at least one made it!

User avatar
nutella
Money Launderer
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, OR

Isolate Posts by nutella

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by nutella » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:21 pm

No worries at all!! I had some of the kringle and chocolate caramel corn today and they are sooo good :cloud9:
triangles are my favorite shape
three points where two lines meet


http://www.last.fm/user/nutella23
http://ofmonstersandmintcookies.tumblr.com


Image Image Image Image

User avatar
bea
Racketeer
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Isolate Posts by bea

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by bea » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Golden wrote:Wow, matty took part all the way from Australia? That's amazing. Maybe I should do it next year.
you totally should. <3
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

User avatar
bea
Racketeer
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Isolate Posts by bea

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by bea » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Epignosis wrote:I don't want to knock other cultures, but damn, when your fertility god also happens to be your trickster god...that's just messed up.
And music. TBQH - I think the Natives had it right....

I know I exist cuz "Hey Barbie, I got the new Rod Stewart album, wanna come up to my room and listen to it?"
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

User avatar
bea
Racketeer
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Isolate Posts by bea

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by bea » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:49 pm

So - my package arrived today - from the sweet blooper! <3

Image

Country Ham, Some amazing looking mustard - yes I refrigerated it as soon as I got done taking the pictie - some organic chocolate truffles and moonshine jelly. And the cutest note ever!!

I love it all so much!! And in hindsite I'm SO laughing because I wanted to include a couple things that were for boom and blooper both. And blooper ended up having me. :cloud9: I've done this 3 times and it's the first time I got a prezzie back. :cloud9:


I gotta ask about the jelly. Is it still boozy? cuz man, my auntie lives in NC and I've had some mason jar with fruit in the bottle shine.

Irregardless, I can't wait to have all my little treatsies!!! Thank you so much!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

User avatar
bea
Racketeer
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Isolate Posts by bea

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by bea » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:06 am

Also - I SOOOO almost bought one of these for you guys:

Image

But I was afraid I would have been over stepping bounds.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

User avatar
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts: 1418
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:40 pm
Gender: Female
Location: North Carolina

Isolate Posts by nijuukyugou

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by nijuukyugou » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Meant to post this ages ago, but am just now getting to post after all of the holiday traveling (and am actually still in the midst of travels :p )

I was lucky enough to receive my present in person from MovingPictures, as we were both visiting Cincinnati at the same time :biggrin:

Image

Freaking amazing cookie dough balls and mint chocolate cookies (the picture was taken before half of them were eaten), and some excellent jams that we're very excited to try. Yay, presents and visits!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts: 1418
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:40 pm
Gender: Female
Location: North Carolina

Isolate Posts by nijuukyugou

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by nijuukyugou » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:20 pm

bea wrote:Also - I SOOOO almost bought one of these for you guys:

Image

But I was afraid I would have been over stepping bounds.
:p :blush: (had to do an image search for the meaning of that one)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts: 1418
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:40 pm
Gender: Female
Location: North Carolina

Isolate Posts by nijuukyugou

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by nijuukyugou » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:23 pm

bea wrote: I gotta ask about the jelly. Is it still boozy? cuz man, my auntie lives in NC and I've had some mason jar with fruit in the bottle shine.
Apparently it's got a boozy aspect to it. I've actually never had it, but have seen it so many times at the farmer's market and have wondered, and figured it was perfect for you :p I hope it's tasty!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Marmot
Marmot
Posts: 17124
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Marmot » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:33 pm

nijuukyugou wrote:Meant to post this ages ago, but am just now getting to post after all of the holiday traveling (and am actually still in the midst of travels :p )

I was lucky enough to receive my present in person from MovingPictures, as we were both visiting Cincinnati at the same time :biggrin:

Image

Freaking amazing cookie dough balls and mint chocolate cookies (the picture was taken before half of them were eaten), and some excellent jams that we're very excited to try. Yay, presents and visits!
Well hey!! That gift reminds me of the one I got!
S~V~S wrote:You killed my marmot.

Banners.
Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image

User avatar
Spacedaisy
Femme Fatale
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am
Location: On the Prankster Bus

Isolate Posts by Spacedaisy

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Spacedaisy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:24 pm

That thing is really pretty but now I want to know what it's meaning is, lol. So bea or Blooper, clue me in?

Oh and I don't know if Alex told you (MM and Blooper) but the one jelly is the Buccee's brand. Buccee's is this weird Texas thing, it's a gas station on steroids. They sell all kinds of stuff, including specialty foods and candies and so forth. They have very clean, nice restrooms and a TON of gas pumps. And for some reason everyone here LOVES Buccee's. Just as Lorab. It was weird to me, I mean they buy Buccee's T-shirts and walk around in them and stuff, it's bizarre. But, we thought it would be fun to get some specialty stuff from there for a nice Texas/San Antonio touch. So the jellies are purchased there, one is their brand the other is another local brand. :)

And I'm really glad you guys enjoyed my cookie dough balls and mint chocolate cookies. :) I enjoyed making them for you all!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
bea
Racketeer
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Isolate Posts by bea

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by bea » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:12 pm

BUCKIES!!!! OMG that place was so much fun!!! And the hubby loved the dry rub I brought home. We only just recently used the last of it cuz he'd only use it on special steaks!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

User avatar
bea
Racketeer
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Isolate Posts by bea

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by bea » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:42 pm

nijuukyugou wrote:
bea wrote:Also - I SOOOO almost bought one of these for you guys:

Image

But I was afraid I would have been over stepping bounds.
:p :blush: (had to do an image search for the meaning of that one)

:feb: ;) Just know it's on the future prezzie list. :hugs:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 21408
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Epignosis » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:47 pm

That's one of those things where a boy and a girl pees in it and they're married.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
bea
Racketeer
Posts: 4405
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Isolate Posts by bea

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by bea » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Epignosis wrote:That's one of those things where a boy and a girl pees in it and they're married.
Yes epi. That's exactly it. You are very smart and wise.

(cuz girls can easily pee in that hole....) :beer:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

User avatar
Glorfindel
Drug Dealer
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:22 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Glorfindel

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Glorfindel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:14 am

I'll be honest - I didn't think I could get too excited about getting overseas - until I got a package from the Post Office last Friday... from JERUSALEM!!! It didn't take me long to work out who my Syndicate Secret Santa was... :D I raced home excitedly and was thrilled to find that I was correct in my assumption - my SSS was Elisa (LoRab). I was very happy to find that my gift was like a 'care package' of delectable and exotic middle-eastern treats :p

Image

From the top, clockwise:

Rugelach: Delectable pastries of dough wrapped around chocolate - there were more than appear in the photo of course but unfortunately, they consumed before the photo above was taken :D I'm reliably informed these come from a special bakery in Jerusalem who make the best Rugelach in the world :nicenod:

Bisli: Israeli chippie snack in BBQ flavour

Israeli chocolate bars: with popping candy

Halvah: which is a dessert made from sesame paste and this one has added chocolate flavour

Bamba: Israeli snack food (peanut butter flavoured puffs)

Elisa, obviously you didn't go all the way to Jerusalem just for my gift, but I sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in sending me your gift from there. I think it is a very kind and wonderful thing to have done. Thank you so much :bighug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.

User avatar
juliets
Crimson Tide
Posts: 5866
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:16 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Moobyworld

Isolate Posts by juliets

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by juliets » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:11 am

She indeed has been in Israel and I would bet she selected them and sent them while there.
These are the days of miracles and wonder...
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Glorfindel
Drug Dealer
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:22 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Glorfindel

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Glorfindel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:08 pm

juliets wrote:She indeed has been in Israel and I would bet she selected them and sent them while there.
Indeed she did :nicenod: I thought it was such a cool thing to do!

Oh, and not sure if I said this earlier, but congratulations to SpaceDaisy for having done such an amazing job of organising this whole event. I think it's helped (me, at any rate) get to know my fellow Syndicateers a lot better :clap:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.

User avatar
Spacedaisy
Femme Fatale
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:56 am
Location: On the Prankster Bus

Isolate Posts by Spacedaisy

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Spacedaisy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
juliets wrote:She indeed has been in Israel and I would bet she selected them and sent them while there.
Indeed she did :nicenod: I thought it was such a cool thing to do!

Oh, and not sure if I said this earlier, but congratulations to SpaceDaisy for having done such an amazing job of organising this whole event. I think it's helped (me, at any rate) get to know my fellow Syndicateers a lot better :clap:
:hugs:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere
Posts: 10879
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Dayton, Ohio, U.S.

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:51 am

If I were you I'd have already eaten both chocolate bars. :blush:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
LoRab
Money Launderer
Posts: 1920
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:42 pm
Location: Delaware

Isolate Posts by LoRab

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by LoRab » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I'll be honest - I didn't think I could get too excited about getting overseas - until I got a package from the Post Office last Friday... from JERUSALEM!!! It didn't take me long to work out who my Syndicate Secret Santa was... :D I raced home excitedly and was thrilled to find that I was correct in my assumption - my SSS was Elisa (LoRab). I was very happy to find that my gift was like a 'care package' of delectable and exotic middle-eastern treats :p

Image

From the top, clockwise:

Rugelach: Delectable pastries of dough wrapped around chocolate - there were more than appear in the photo of course but unfortunately, they consumed before the photo above was taken :D I'm reliably informed these come from a special bakery in Jerusalem who make the best Rugelach in the world :nicenod:

Bisli: Israeli chippie snack in BBQ flavour

Israeli chocolate bars: with popping candy

Halvah: which is a dessert made from sesame paste and this one has added chocolate flavour

Bamba: Israeli snack food (peanut butter flavoured puffs)

Elisa, obviously you didn't go all the way to Jerusalem just for my gift, but I sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in sending me your gift from there. I think it is a very kind and wonderful thing to have done. Thank you so much :bighug:
I'm so glad you enjoyed the package! And that it arrived!!!! Because I'm fairly certain that I could not figure out how to track a package in Hebrew. My Hebrew is good, but not that good. And Israel is just so much more interesting than Delaware. Enjoy all the yummies!!
Spacedaisy wrote:That thing is really pretty but now I want to know what it's meaning is, lol. So bea or Blooper, clue me in?

Oh and I don't know if Alex told you (MM and Blooper) but the one jelly is the Buccee's brand. Buccee's is this weird Texas thing, it's a gas station on steroids. They sell all kinds of stuff, including specialty foods and candies and so forth. They have very clean, nice restrooms and a TON of gas pumps. And for some reason everyone here LOVES Buccee's. Just as Lorab. It was weird to me, I mean they buy Buccee's T-shirts and walk around in them and stuff, it's bizarre. But, we thought it would be fun to get some specialty stuff from there for a nice Texas/San Antonio touch. So the jellies are purchased there, one is their brand the other is another local brand. :)

And I'm really glad you guys enjoyed my cookie dough balls and mint chocolate cookies. :) I enjoyed making them for you all!
OMG I miss Buccees. I would literally take my friends there when they would come visit me in San Antonio as an important thing to see. There is nothing like it in the world and it sort of defies description.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I meant to post this a few days ago, but here they are!!
Image
Spacedaisy made a boatload of delicious cookies, and two thirds of them were gone as of this past weekend. Additionally she sent some preserves, including Blueberry Jalapeño and Strawberry Tequila. I've never had such a spread before, but I love trying new things, so I'm really looking forward to trying them. :D Thanks Spacedaisy for the gift and for getting the ball rolling on this!!

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to try the preserves with?
I have the blueberry jalapeno!! It is really good in baked brie.

User avatar
Glorfindel
Drug Dealer
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:22 am
Gender: Male

Isolate Posts by Glorfindel

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Glorfindel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Would it be presumptuous of me to suggest an international Syndicate Easter Egg Hunt? :D
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.

User avatar
nutella
Money Launderer
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, OR

Isolate Posts by nutella

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by nutella » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:46 am

Oh my goodness those rugelach look so good
triangles are my favorite shape
three points where two lines meet


http://www.last.fm/user/nutella23
http://ofmonstersandmintcookies.tumblr.com


Image Image Image Image

User avatar
LoRab
Money Launderer
Posts: 1920
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:42 pm
Location: Delaware

Isolate Posts by LoRab

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by LoRab » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:23 am

nutella wrote:Oh my goodness those rugelach look so good
You have no idea. Literally melt in your mouth. I have tasted nothing like it anywhere else in the world other than this one bakery in Jerusalem.

User avatar
MovingPictures07
The Don
Posts: 24628
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:20 am
Gender: Male
Location: San Antonio, TX

Isolate Posts by MovingPictures07

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by MovingPictures07 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:13 pm

So I received an unexpected package earlier this week!!
Image

I cannot express how grateful I am to Epi for sending me the Christmas-in-June package full of awesome gifts that he really didn't have to go through the trouble to get and spend the money on. The caramels and chocolates are amazing! And I haven't gotten the chance to watch the Rush DVD or use anything else yet, but I absolutely cannot wait to get the opportunity. Thanks so much, bud. You really made my week. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts: 21408
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Isolate Posts by Epignosis

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Epignosis » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:14 pm

I'm slow as Christmas.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest