So Do You Come Here Often?~ Intro's etc.

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Spacedaisy
Femme Fatale

Isolate Posts by Spacedaisy

Re: So Do You Come Here Often?~ Intro's etc.

Post by Spacedaisy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:57 am

Welcome!

juliets
Crimson Tide

Isolate Posts by juliets

Post by juliets » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:51 am

K-Ness wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:06 am
Hi everyone.

The site was recommended to me when I popped back into the mafia forums at HCRealms.

I've been playing mafia for almost ten years now, off and on. I've run several games (some with wacky and completely broken roles). I'm glad to be a part of this community. It may take me a bit to sign up, as I want to explore about a bit (plus I'm currently running a game elsewhere).

And yes, Mal is always mafia. :meany:
Welcome to the Syndicate! We've got some awesome HC Realms people here and are happy to have you join. Hope you get to play a game soon. Also, we have a discord chat where you can get to know some of us. The link is https://discord.gg/B8nuAFq
These are the days of miracles and wonder...

Long Con
So Divine

Isolate Posts by Long Con

Post by Long Con » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:57 am

K-Ness wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:06 am
Hi everyone.

The site was recommended to me when I popped back into the mafia forums at HCRealms.

I've been playing mafia for almost ten years now, off and on. I've run several games (some with wacky and completely broken roles). I'm glad to be a part of this community. It may take me a bit to sign up, as I want to explore about a bit (plus I'm currently running a game elsewhere).

And yes, Mal is always mafia. :meany:
Hi K-Ness!

I'm currently playing the HCRealms game K is hosting.

MovingPictures07
The Don

Isolate Posts by MovingPictures07

Post by MovingPictures07 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Welcome to The Syndicate, K-Ness! :yay:

Hope you enjoy it here. :D

K-Ness
Patsy

Isolate Posts by K-Ness

Post by K-Ness » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Long Con wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:57 am

Hi K-Ness!

I'm currently playing the HCRealms game K is hosting.
Thanks for playing, and I hope you enjoyed it! Now I'm working on my next game.

Mesk514
Patsy

Isolate Posts by Mesk514

Post by Mesk514 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:49 am

Okay hello :)

I am Mesk!

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move my post to wherever it's supposed to belong... However I do believe i'm in the introductions section so, heeyyyyyyy!

I started playing Mafia two years ago on sc2. I have played over 1500 - 20 minute mafia games. As life was changing for myself I started playing more and becoming more involved when I then became an admin for the game. After reviewing game misconduct for so long, I really realized that 20 minutes really wasn't enough to get the real fun in the game, thus I started playing Forum Mafia on sc2mafia.com.
Unfortunately I arrived too late as the last two years there's only been one game running at a time and it's mostly the same people. However, that wasn't always the case and there's been over 15 - 25 to 30 player games hosted in the past. 4 for them being within the last two years.

A couple months ago I took over the responsibility of running the section. I selected only the best of people to help me and I must say it's been lengthy road trying to revamp the section of the site, but it's been fun and it's something I am willing to do as I'm just a loser with an internet connect :)

I am here because I want to learn how others play apart from my homesite. If someone link me to a game or PM me teaching me how to maneuver this site, it would be greatly appreciated!

Again sorry for potentially necroing and posting in the wrong thread!

JaggedJimmyJay
The Consigliere

Isolate Posts by JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:59 am

Mesk514 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:49 am
Okay hello :)

I am Mesk!

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move my post to wherever it's supposed to belong... However I do believe i'm in the introductions section so, heeyyyyyyy!

I started playing Mafia two years ago on sc2. I have played over 1500 - 20 minute mafia games. As life was changing for myself I started playing more and becoming more involved when I then became an admin for the game. After reviewing game misconduct for so long, I really realized that 20 minutes really wasn't enough to get the real fun in the game, thus I started playing Forum Mafia on sc2mafia.com.
Unfortunately I arrived too late as the last two years there's only been one game running at a time and it's mostly the same people. However, that wasn't always the case and there's been over 15 - 25 to 30 player games hosted in the past. 4 for them being within the last two years.

A couple months ago I took over the responsibility of running the section. I selected only the best of people to help me and I must say it's been lengthy road trying to revamp the section of the site, but it's been fun and it's something I am willing to do as I'm just a loser with an internet connect :)

I am here because I want to learn how others play apart from my homesite. If someone link me to a game or PM me teaching me how to maneuver this site, it would be greatly appreciated!

Again sorry for potentially necroing and posting in the wrong thread!
Hey there, Mesk!

First of all, welcome to The Syndicate. We're always glad to see newcomers from other mafia communities. We're a bit of a mafia melting pot around here, with styles and game structures coagulating in a bubbling cauldron of goop with ingredients from all over the place.

Second, you've introduced yourself in exactly the correct place. :)

Third, I'd be happy to give you some aid with maneuvering the site. I'll send you a PM with details shortly.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
Civilian wins: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: Felt Mafia 2, Greater Idea (Burglary), Seinfeld Mafia

Mafia wins: ImageImage
Not pictured: A Game About Chinese Food (Burglary)

Independent wins: ImageImageImage

Host: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not pictured: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary (Burglary)

Awards: ImageImageImage
Not pictured: Best Civilian (2016 Socky), Best Independent (2016 Socky), Best Civilian Team Victory (2016 Socky - Mad Max)

MovingPictures07
The Don

Isolate Posts by MovingPictures07

Post by MovingPictures07 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Hello, Mesk! Welcome to the site!! :yay:

Hope you enjoy it here. :D

Marmot
Marmot

Isolate Posts by Marmot

Post by Marmot » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:28 pm

1,500 X 20 mins = 30,000 mins = 500 hrs ≈ 20.83 days ≈ 3 weeks of mafia.

Jesus thats a lot in two years. :wtf:
S~V~S wrote:You killed my marmot.

Banners.
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image