Holiday Goodie Exchange

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Spacedaisy
Femme Fatale

Isolate Posts by Spacedaisy

Re: Holiday Goodie Exchange

Post by Spacedaisy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:44 am

Boomslang wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:30 pm
Man, my package still hasn't arrived at its intended destination, and it's a week into the new year. CURSE YOU USPS!
Still in transit?

Boomslang
Corrupt Union Official

Isolate Posts by Boomslang

Post by Boomslang » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:33 pm

Spacedaisy wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:44 am
Boomslang wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:30 pm
Man, my package still hasn't arrived at its intended destination, and it's a week into the new year. CURSE YOU USPS!
Still in transit?
As far as I know. Stupidly, I threw out the tracking number, but I'm not sure what good that would do anyway...

Boomslang
Corrupt Union Official

Isolate Posts by Boomslang

Post by Boomslang » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:29 pm

I've given up hope at this point: @Glorfindel, I'm so sorry that my package didn't get to you :( Something must've gotten lost in translation from Asheville, North Carolina to Australia, and I'm really bummed.

I can at least show you what you would've gotten! I did some shopping at Horse and Hero, my favorite art gallery in town, and got you a card from a local artist, along with a refrigerator magnet and a few cool stickers. The stickers were by local artist Hannah Dansie, and the magnet was specifically a "spell to prevent loss of voice" by Abacus Corvus. I figured the latter would be perfect for Mafia, lol. Perhaps it acted as a proxy to prevent an even greater catastrophe?

Again, I'm super bummed that it didn't work. If you should ever find yourself in North Carolina, Glorf, I owe you all of the beers!

Return to “Welcome to the Family”