Syndicate Chatzy

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Syndicate Chatzy

Post by juliets »

Don't forget our meetups on Friday every week starting at 3:00pm est running til whenever on chatzy. Click here to join the Syndicate Chatroom.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Syndicate Chatzy

Post by juliets »

The Friday afternoon chatzy is now open all week. Stop by and let us know how your week is going. We'll still have the chat on Friday afternoons starting at 3:00 with Jeopardy now starting at 6:00! Click here to join the Syndicate Chatroom.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Syndicate Chatzy

Post by indiglo »

I have to remember this! You guys used to play Jeopardy way back when, and I never remembered about it when it was happening, and then was always disappointed to find out I had missed it. :fist:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 9

Post by nutella »

yeah I wanna do the jeops again!! hopefully I'll remember/be around.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yay it's Friday! We have our Friday meetup this afternoon starting at 3:00 and going until ? (anytime you like). Remember we''re playing jeopardy at 6:00 pm! Come and win! Click here to join the Syndicate Chatroom.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jeopardy is at 6:00 pm eastern time. I had some questions about that. Click here to join the Syndicate Chatroom.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Missed it. :(
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

That was fun Juliets! Thanks so much for hosting, it was nice catching up too. I doubt I'll make it next week, brother & SIL will be here visiting, but I'll definitely be back.

LA, hope to catch you there another time. We can kick Rico's butt some more. :p :biggrin:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yay it's Friday! We have our Friday meetup this afternoon starting at 3:00 in Chatzy and going until ? (anytime you like). Remember we''re playing jeopardy at 6:00 pm! Come and win! Click here to join the Syndicate Chatroom.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Spacedaisy »

Guess what guys, it's Friday! That means it is time for our weekly chatzy hang out! No Jeopardy this week as Juliets is busy today, but G-Man will be hosting a game in it's place at 6 PM, so come join in the fun. :fiesta:

Click here to join the Syndicate Chatroom.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Ricochet »

Do we have a Chatzy this evening I wouldn't mind a Chatzy can we have a Chatzy?

Probably wouldn't join until 5PM, though, because of watching real football and drinking European beer.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by G-Man »

Ricochet wrote:Do we have a Chatzy this evening I wouldn't mind a Chatzy can we have a Chatzy?

Probably wouldn't join until 5PM, though, because of watching European football and drinking real beer.
Fixed it for you. ;)
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yes we have chatzy this evening Ricochet - join us when you can!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hey kids, as for the rest of you chatzy is today starting at 3:00 with Jeopardy or something like it at 6:00. Join us anytime at this link Click here to join the Syndicate Chatroom.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Chatzy time! Join us!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

It's time for Chatzy!!! And we will have Jeopardy at 6:00 if we have enough people. Join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Jeopardy time! Who wants to win a million dollars? Come on in!! :nicenod:

XOXO Epi Girl
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote:It's time for Chatzy!!! And we will have Jeopardy at 6:00 if we have enough people. Join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

bea, epi, JJJ, niju and Scotty I see you out there come play jeopardy with us!!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hello again! Today is Friday and you know what that means - Meet up day on chatzy! We will be there at 3:00 until whenever to chat about whatever is going on in your world or the world, whichever you prefer. We will probably not have Jeopardy tonight as I have something interfering. Anyway, join us!

P.S. I may be a little bit late due to an errand but carry on if I'm not there exactly at 3:00.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I always seem to be busy when these are happening.

One of these days, I'll make it in.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I plan to log on before ten at night, so more people are on. :P
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? Come chat and jeopardy at 6:00!
join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Only 1 and 1/2 hours til jeoparday at 6:00p.m. join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DharmaHelper »

2 wins under my belt does that make it

DOUBLE JEOPARDY
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Aawww crap. I forgot! :fist:

XOXO Epi Girl
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? Come chat and jeopardy at 6:00!
join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy starting at 3:00 going til whenever! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? Come chat and jeopardy at 6:00!
join us![/quote]

PS - I have appointments today so may be here later than 3:00 but you can chat without me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy starting at 3:00 going til whenever! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? Come chat! Unfortunately my computer is crashing every 30 minutes or so, so I will not be trying to run jeopardy tonight.
join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Hi. It's Friday, so come spend some enjoyable time in the Chatzy. Juliets is on vacation, but Epig might do the Jeopardy hosting instead. Or maybe he won't, who knows.
Join us!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Chatzy etc.

Join us!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Decided to move this to the Welcome to the Family subforum since it seemed more appropriate there. And hopefully folks will be more likely to see it upon the weekly reminders since it'll be at the first forum on the page.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote:Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? Come chat and jeopardy at 6:00!
join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote:
juliets wrote:Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? Come chat and jeopardy at 6:00!
join us!
:omg: :fiesta: :lorab:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

join us!

P.S. Chatzy is a good way to get to know others on the site. The more people there are the more fun it is. Please come for a minute and stay for awhile.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? Come chat and Epi will be running jeopardy at 6:00 or 6:15!
join us!

P.S. Chatzy is a good way to get to know others on the site. The more people there are the more fun it is. Please come for a minute and stay for awhile.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Bad news friends: I won't be able to do Jeopardy anymore because of my new job. Good news is I have a job!! :D (It's just part time, but I'm supervising elementary school kids at an after school program at the local community center, it's pretty fun)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote:Bad news friends: I won't be able to do Jeopardy anymore because of my new job. Good news is I have a job!! :D (It's just part time, but I'm supervising elementary school kids at an after school program at the local community center, it's pretty fun)
A job's a job. Go get 'em! :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Congrats nutella - we'll miss you in jeopardy.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Do we have Chatzy tonight? Will there be games and lewd conversations, as per usual?
Who knows, drop by anyway!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy starting at 3:00 pm edt and going until whenever! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? Come chat and jeopardy at 6:00!
join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy starting at 3:00 pm edt and going until whenever! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? Come chat with us!
join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy starting at 3:00 pm edt and going until whenever! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? We've had a tumultuous week, come in and relieve your stress. No Jeopardy tonight, I'm emotionally and mentally exhausted.
join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote:Today is Friday! Time for meet-up chatzy starting at 3:00 pm edt and going until whenever! What have you been doing this week? Whats new in your world or the world? Come in and relieve your stress. No Jeopardy tonight, I'm packing today to go away for the holidays.
join us!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I have classes until 4PM (7PM EST), so I can rarely make these chats. Next term will be more of the same. :sigh:

Are we still doing on the day after Thanksgiving?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have classes until 4PM (7PM EST), so I can rarely make these chats. Next term will be more of the same. :sigh:

Are we still doing on the day after Thanksgiving?
Metalmarsh, many times people are still there until like 10 or 11 (last night was an early night for us though). Next Friday I will be at my parents so I won't be running Jeopardy and may not be around as much as usual. Other people will probably be there though so you should stop by. The most people are usually there between about 4 and 7.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Hey gang. Please drop by for a while in Chatzy, if you have some time away from work, party or family time. I'm in "thank God it's Friday" probably for the first time in my life, so I'd like some Chatzy.

Return to “Welcome to the Family”