Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 29

Re: Interrogation Room

Post by speedchuck »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Have you ever played / do you play a musical instrument?
Have you attended a musical performance/concert? If so, what are your favorite concert(s) you have ever attended?
I was a drummer in a garage band for a couple of my teen years. I still play occasionally, and hopefully will find another local band at some point in the future. I miss the noise.

I've attended four concerts, five if you include a Christmas music celebration, and probably twenty-five if I include shows that I played in myself. I enjoyed watching Kansas play with a college symphony orchestra, and recently I had the opportunity to see Weird Al live. The other two concerts were Rush concerts.

Ah, hard to say what my favorite was, but I'd put Kansas up there. That was a beautiful concert, and most importantly, I had really good seats.
Welcome to the Syndicate, also known as the Rush Fan Club. :beer:
Thanks! :beer:

Rush got me into music in the first place. And now I'm a drummer. Happens.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote:What is your favorite member of Kansas and why? Favorite song? Favorite album?
Unpopular opinions may abound.

Hard to decide on a favorite member of Kansas. I love Kerry Livgren's songwriting, I love Steve Walsh's voice and style, but one of my favorite members of Kansas is Phil Ehart. He strongly influenced by drumming style.

Favorite two songs: Off the top of my head, it would be Miracles out of Nowhere and Icarus II. Another couple of fun favorites are Mainstream (from the John Elephante days) and Down the Road. Ooh, and I love Desperate Times.

Album... would have to be Leftoverture. I know, I'm all mainstream and stuff, but it's so good! After that, I love Drastic Measures.
I need to listen to more early Kansas.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote:
Epignosis wrote:What is your favorite member of Kansas and why? Favorite song? Favorite album?
Unpopular opinions may abound.

Hard to decide on a favorite member of Kansas. I love Kerry Livgren's songwriting, I love Steve Walsh's voice and style, but one of my favorite members of Kansas is Phil Ehart. He strongly influenced by drumming style.

Favorite two songs: Off the top of my head, it would be Miracles out of Nowhere and Icarus II. Another couple of fun favorites are Mainstream (from the John Elephante days) and Down the Road. Ooh, and I love Desperate Times.

Album... would have to be Leftoverture. I know, I'm all mainstream and stuff, but it's so good! After that, I love Drastic Measures.
I need to listen to more early Kansas.
I approve of your selections all around. :clap:

Drastic Measures is a great overlooked 80s album.

Also, Ehart kept Walsh out of jail, so good choice there.

Have you heard The Prelude Implicit?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Have you heard The Prelude Implicit?
:faint:

Thank you. I've been waiting since Somewhere to Elsewhere for another album, and hadn't checked in a while.
I know what I'm doing tonight!
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote:

Thank you. I've been waiting since Somewhere to Elsewhere for another album, and hadn't checked in a while.
Did you know Steve Walsh retired and he's not on that album?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

Did you know Steve Walsh retired and he's not on that album?
I found that out in between your previous question and this one.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Have you ever played / do you play a musical instrument?
Have you attended a musical performance/concert? If so, what are your favorite concert(s) you have ever attended?
I was a drummer in a garage band for a couple of my teen years. I still play occasionally, and hopefully will find another local band at some point in the future. I miss the noise.

I've attended four concerts, five if you include a Christmas music celebration, and probably twenty-five if I include shows that I played in myself. I enjoyed watching Kansas play with a college symphony orchestra, and recently I had the opportunity to see Weird Al live. The other two concerts were Rush concerts.

Ah, hard to say what my favorite was, but I'd put Kansas up there. That was a beautiful concert, and most importantly, I had really good seats.
Welcome to the Syndicate, also known as the Rush Fan Club. :beer:
Thanks! :beer:

Rush got me into music in the first place. And now I'm a drummer. Happens.
Same exact thing happened to me.

:drums:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

How about ranking Rush albums? :feb:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MovingPictures07 wrote:How about ranking Rush albums? :feb:
How horrid of you to demand this of me. :ponder:

This is rough:
Permanent Waves
Moving Pictures
A Farewell to Kings
Hemispheres
Snakes & Arrows
Clockwork Angels
Counterparts
Test for Echo
Presto
Fly by Night
Rush
Hold Your Fire
Signals
Roll the Bones
Power Windows
Caress of Steel
Vapor Trails

Grace Under Pressure - Haven't really listened to this one enough to place it. That might be true for some others, but this one especially.

Obviously I like some eras more than others.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

A respectable effort. :clap:

I personally like the 80s/synth era much more than you do, but otherwise that list is fairly agreeable.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

The ranking of Power Windows, Caress of Steel, and Signals in that list is criminal.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:The ranking of Power Windows, Caress of Steel, and Signals in that list is criminal.
Yeah, Power Windows and Signals are two of my all-time favorites for sure. 80s Rush was my first introduction to them, so it's the material I have the closest attachment to, even if I'm attached to all of it really.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

Here's my list. Most of the newer albums have failed to grab me, although I should listen to them again.

Hemispheres
A Farewell to Kings
Signals
Moving Pictures
Power Windows
Permanent Waves
Caress of Steel
Grace Under Pressure
Presto
Counterparts
Vapor Trails
Clockwork Angels
Fly by Night
Test for Echo
Snakes & Arrows
Rush
Roll the Bones
Hold Your Fire
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

thellama73 wrote:The ranking of Power Windows, Caress of Steel, and Signals in that list is criminal.
I know. :D The man who introduced me to them would say the same.

It's a sketchy rating. I love most all of it. Subdivisions and Manhattan project are quite amazing, really.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote:Sakamoto is from Nichijou, yes. Unfortunately, I am not a professor, and my cat cannot talk.

My top ten animes, in a loose order, would be:
Steins;Gate
Mob Psycho 100
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Durarara!!
Nichijou
One Punch Man
Baccano!
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
And maybe Katanagatari and Death Note

I have a lot of trouble picking a top ten. These are the ones that had the most impact on me, I think.

Sloonei, I recommend all of these, if you like the genre that they sit in. Nichijou is a bizarre comedy, One Punch Man is a parody, Haruhi is a slice of life, Durarara!! is a character-driven mishmash of gangs set in a strange city... Lots of variety there. I'd only recommend the English versions of Baccano!, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and maaaaaybe Durarara!! or Haruhi. The original Japanese is still better, and that's coming from someone who has seen both.
Don't watch the English Steins;Gate. It's missing a lot of the charm of the original, in my opinion.

I write fantasy novels, generally. Any idea that strikes my fancy. Right now it's a story about a principled teenage girl who also happens to be a necromancer. I'm having a lot of fun with that concept.
This is a really good list!! I've seen almost all of them :noble: I think I've seen a few episodes of Haruhi, and I still haven't watched Baccano but it's definitely on my list. Never seen Death Note either and have never heard of Mob Psycho 100, but have seen all of the rest of them. Durarara, Steins;Gate, Nichijou, FMA:B and OPM are all probably in my top 10 too. My number one favorite though is probably Seirei no Moribito (Guardian of the Sacred Spirit), if you haven't seen it I strongly recommend it. It's gorgeous.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote:
speedchuck wrote:Sakamoto is from Nichijou, yes. Unfortunately, I am not a professor, and my cat cannot talk.

Steins;Gate
Mob Psycho 100
Durarara!!
Nichijou
One Punch Man
Baccano!

I have a lot of trouble picking a top ten. These are the ones that had the most impact on me, I think.

Sloonei, I recommend all of these, if you like the genre that they sit in. Nichijou is a bizarre comedy, One Punch Man is a parody, Haruhi is a slice of life, Durarara!! is a character-driven mishmash of gangs set in a strange city... Lots of variety there. I'd only recommend the English versions of Baccano!, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and maaaaaybe Durarara!! or Haruhi. The original Japanese is still better, and that's coming from someone who has seen both.
Don't watch the English Steins;Gate. It's missing a lot of the charm of the original, in my opinion.

I write fantasy novels, generally. Any idea that strikes my fancy. Right now it's a story about a principled teenage girl who also happens to be a necromancer. I'm having a lot of fun with that concept.
This is a really good list!! I've seen almost all of them :noble: I think I've seen a few episodes of Haruhi, and I still haven't watched Baccano but it's definitely on my list. Never seen Death Note either and have never heard of Mob Psycho 100, but have seen all of the rest of them. Durarara, Steins;Gate, Nichijou, FMA:B and OPM are all probably in my top 10 too. My number one favorite though is probably Seirei no Moribito (Guardian of the Sacred Spirit), if you haven't seen it I strongly recommend it. It's gorgeous.
Thanks for the recommendation!
Mob Psycho 100 is by the guy who did One Punch Man. I consider it to be a better anime, though not as funny.
Baccano! is an experience.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

speedchuck wrote:
nutella wrote:

Steins;Gate
Mob Psycho 100
Durarara!!
Nichijou
One Punch Man
Baccano!

Thanks for the recommendation!
Mob Psycho 100 is by the guy who did One Punch Man. I consider it to be a better anime, though not as funny.
Baccano! is an experience.
Hopefully you'll be around when I actually have time (and the player interest) to host this game. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hopefully you'll be around when I actually have time (and the player interest) to host this game. :beer:
On the one hand, I really want to play that. On the other hand, keeping up with 33 of you guys... :scared:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Steins;Gate is one of the few anime series I have watched. I dug it. Good times.

What is the origin of your username (if this was already asked, ignore me)?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote:My top ten animes, in a loose order, would be:
Steins;Gate - Probably the only classic I haven't seen
Mob Psycho 100 - 8/10
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 9/10
Durarara!! - 9/10
Nichijou - 10/10
One Punch Man - 7/10
Baccano! - 7/10
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - 7/10
Death Note - 8/10
Cool list man. One question. Where the fuck is Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and Shokugeki no Souma?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Steins;Gate is one of the few anime series I have watched. I dug it. Good times.

What is the origin of your username (if this was already asked, ignore me)?
I took Martial Arts as a teen. Picked up some of the weaponry while I was there. After 5 years, I left with a black belt and an appreciation for the lightweight, demonstration nunchaku. I called them speedchucks, as some others on the internet did (google it :P). Around the time I was learning how to use them, I became net active. Boom. Username. Never looked back. :srsnod:
Quin wrote:Cool list man. One question. Where the fuck is Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and Shokugeki no Souma?
Never heard of them. :keys:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hopefully you'll be around when I actually have time (and the player interest) to host this game. :beer:
On the one hand, I really want to play that. On the other hand, keeping up with 33 of you guys... :scared:
Not all of us are JJJ, Golden,MP or Sloonei. With that said, if you see all four of them in a game, watch out cause you're gonna want cliff notes.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Golden »

juliets wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
Not all of us are JJJ, Golden,MP or Sloonei. With that said, if you see all four of them in a game, watch out cause you're gonna want cliff notes.
In games like that, even I need cliff notes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I basically ignore half the people in the early game of games that big. Can never get a read on or pay close attention to everyone.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
Thankfully, MP will be hosting that one with me. Cuts out some of the wall-posting.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 470

Post by dunya »

hello highly esteemed members! Your worst nightmare just happened, I have been assigned with the task of rejuvenating this thread! Muahahaha. :feb: :goofp:

That means I'm going to be reaching out to ~anyone~ who hasn't been interrogated before and get the ball rolling on these fun times again. If you haven't been interrogated and would like to, please let me know. Similarly, if you are curious about anyone who hasn't been interrogated before, let me know and I'll be sure to reach out to them and see if they're willing to participate!

I'm going to say interrogation lasts for ~1 week, or when the discussion ends!

Expect a PM from me if you're mysterious and interesting.
Last edited by dunya on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I nominate dunya herself.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm not mysterious and interesting enough, as dunya is the 6th best mafia player you know. :pout:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Spacedaisy »

:haha:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I would nominate Dunya, but since that's already done and vetoed, I nominate colonialbob and sprityo.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii Interrogation

For the first new interrogation, I'd like to welcome our 2017 Socky Award winner, Kylemii to the interrogation seat!

Voted funniest member and also co-host of the 2017 best burglary- Pizza Mafia - and creator of the best Pizza Lover role, let's all give Kyle a very warm welcome and get those questions rolling in! :clap:

Though not a new member, he only returned to the website a few months ago, and it feels like I've personally known him forever.

[mention]Kylemii[/mention], to get things started: tell me 3 things you couldn't live without (excluding obvious like water, air, food).
Last edited by dunya on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

3 things i couldn't live without........ ummm.......

1. friends, both human and animal
2. stringed instruments
3. easy access to media and information via the internet
4. the rain

please @ mention me if you ask any questions so i'll know they're there :)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Interrogation Room - Kylemii

Post by dunya »

That's 4 things. You cheated.

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

When/how did you start playing mafia? What got you into it?

I know you play the ukulele and are learning the guitar. Would you be willing to record something with the ukulele on Vocaroo to share with us? :D
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:12 pmThat's 4 things. You cheated.
then i guess you learned 5 things about me :mafia:
When/how did you start playing mafia? What got you into it?
i started playing mafia because..... well...... i don't remember exactly. i spent a lot of my time on lostpedia forums, and eventually got sucked into the offtopic shenanigans, especially the dinasaur hed shit. i'd also waste a lot of time doing the wordgames and things... i'm pretty sure i heard about mafia through my involvement with the dinasaur hed cult thing, and it piqued my curiosity, especially since there was a Lost themed game. i don't actually remember if i signed up on my own or if i was specifically asked by someone to sign up. my first game was a mess and i basically outed myself as mafia almost immediately by asking how btsc worked. i guess i still enjoyed it though cus i kept playing.
I know you play the ukulele and are learning the guitar. Would you be willing to record something with the ukulele on Vocaroo to share with us? :D
maybe, but only if you and everyone else unanimously agree set your expectations low. :keys:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kyle - did you miss me?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention], wat ur username doe?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Golden wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:43 pm Kyle - did you miss me?
obviously i missed you. how've you been? I heard you have a kid now????
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 pm [mention]Kylemii[/mention], wat ur username doe?
kylemii

ummmm well it's pretty stupid actually. I was 17 when I made kylemii my username. Previously I'd never really been very creative with naming things... My name on maplestory was my whole name squished together in a way that sorta sounded like kimchi, and everyone always asked me if I loved Korean food, even though I'd never even heard of kimchi

anyways, i joined lostpedia and was ready for rebranding, I bought a Wii like a week earlier and it was my biggest time sink so I named myself "Kylemii" after the little avatar guys from the nintendos and it kinda sounded like "Mikhail", like the guy from Lost. I don't think I put that much thought into it, but I've still kept it across all these websites so people would remember who I am.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 107

Post by G-Man »

1) What is your favorite sport to watch?

2) What is your favorite color?

3) Name three places you want to travel to before you die.

4) Are you content with your life at this moment?

5) Do you believe intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe?

6) Do you have any special skills?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

Do you prefer playing town, or mafia? 3P?

What is your ideal type of mafia setup? (open, closed, role madness, etc.)

What is a personal short term goal of yours?

How does it feel to have the best first name in existence?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

G-Man wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:07 pm1) What is your favorite sport to watch?
hmmmm..... i make fun of sports a lot. i like watching women's soccer with one of my closer friends. if i'm alone i'll never watch sports, but watching sports with people who genuinely enjoy it and understand the lore and don't make liking sports into some kind of weird fucking masculinity contest is actually pretty okay.
2) What is your favorite color?
uhhhh red or blue, depending on who's asking and how i feel at the time..... maybe green.
3) Name three places you want to travel to before you die.
it would be cool to visit japan maybe and then.... idk. ireland? denmark? grand canyon? idk. there's a lot of stuff out there that would be cool to see, but idk if i'm the kind of person who needs to see it all. i really like where i live. i guess.... this isn't really an answer to your question exactly but i think it would be cool to just get in a car and drive around the states and visit all the shitty "world's biggest ball of rubber bands" things. i don't even care what the destination would be, i just think the journey itself would be cool.
4) Are you content with your life at this moment?
mmm...no. well.... maybe. it could be a worse. i've never been unsafe, i've never been at risk of dying because of living conditions. but things could always be better, ya dig.
5) Do you believe intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe?
i hope so, and i hope they're better off than we are, the universe deserves to have something nice.
6) Do you have any special skills?
mmmmm well as mentioned... i am okay at music, and honestly pretty okay at improvisational acting. i speak a little japanese, i can type 55 words per minute and i'm proficient in microsoft office as well as adobe creative suiite, i can cook eggs over-easy with nearly a 70% success rate. i can go to a house party and only hang out with the owner's pets without making things weird, that's probably my strongest skill.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 pmDo you prefer playing town, or mafia? 3P?
i would say in order, i like playing 3p the best, then town, and mafia slightly less. i don't dislike playing mafia but i enjoy figuring things out slightly more than i enjoy lying and manipulating, but i also like being mafia cus it's a pretty good way to make friends with people you don't know yet.
What is your ideal type of mafia setup? (open, closed, role madness, etc.)
idk. i like weird games. i naturally prefer open setup role madness cus that's what i was raised on, but then closed setup games are like.... "hey? what's in there? who knows!" i like that. i like playing games that provide unique experiences so unique mechanics are always nice. i don't think i'm all that fond of heists, but that might just be because i'm bad at mafia.
What is a personal short term goal of yours?
succeed in my job interview tomorrow, and my vet clinic volunteer interview on saturday, get the experience needed to be eligible to apply for vet technical school, (as well as the money) and then do that. :keys:
How does it feel to have the best first name in existence?
it's alright. my older sister tried to get my parents to name me Ferdinand and i'm a little mad that they didn't let her get her way cus that would have been pretty rad.... Kyle is alright i guess.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] !!!!!

1. Favorite mafia game you've played?

2. Funniest mafia memory?

3. What win are you most proud of?

4. Favorite TV show at the moment?

5. What song do you absolutely HATE?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:03 am1. Favorite mafia game you've played?{/quote}

mmmmmm it's' hard to say cus a lot of the games from the past sorta blend together in my mind. there was a marvel + dc game that i enjoyed. i think it was hosted by LT and Dex.... also the Halloween game hosted by LT was one of my favorites just because of the sheer power of my role as the big bad wolf, and the fact that it was my first ever indy victory
mmmm that's tough..... this might be because it's recent but leveraging my indie swing vote to get everyone to draw dogs during a mylo scenario so i'd vote the way of the best dog drawer may have been up there. it was funny cus it actually worked and like 5 people drew dogs.
i know this is pretty weak because i replaced into the game 2/3 of the way in, but ensuring that my team would be capable of winning chicka chicka actually took a lot of effort, and i was really happy that we could make it happen. there was also some special significance since it was my first win since returning.
right now i really like The Good Place.... and Brooklyn 99..... and.... Last Man on Earth

other than some scattered anime, those are the only 3 shows i'm really able to keep caught up on, i'm like a whole season behind on the walking dead
i don't listen to "songs" the only music i need is the sweet songs of birds chirping in the wilderness. :keys:

idk, this is a difficult question. i'm fairly limited in the music i consume in the first place so i have a fair amount of control over what i listen to. if i don't like a song, i'll just.... not listen to it. there's no time to develop feelings like hate.

well.... ok i wouldn't call it hate but.... i used to work at a thrift store, and there'd be music playing in the background all the time, and most of the time it was just common bullshit you can just sorta tune out, except for the song "Try Everything" sung by Shakira from the Disney movie Zootopia. Don't get me wrong, it's a good song but once you hear it once a day every day for several months it..... it wears you down. Now any time i watch Zootopia whenever it gets to a scene where that song plays the i have like... a visceral response to it, and it kinda ruins those scenes. i don't really hate the song itself though.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh fuck
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

EBOWP
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:03 am1. Favorite mafia game you've played?
mmmmmm it's' hard to say cus a lot of the games from the past sorta blend together in my mind. there was a marvel + dc game that i enjoyed. i think it was hosted by LT and Dex.... also the Halloween game hosted by LT was one of my favorites just because of the sheer power of my role as the big bad wolf, and the fact that it was my first ever indy victory
mmmm that's tough..... this might be because it's recent but leveraging my indie swing vote to get everyone to draw dogs during a mylo scenario so i'd vote the way of the best dog drawer may have been up there. it was funny cus it actually worked and like 5 people drew dogs.
i know this is pretty weak because i replaced into the game 2/3 of the way in, but ensuring that my team would be capable of winning chicka chicka actually took a lot of effort, and i was really happy that we could make it happen. there was also some special significance since it was my first win since returning.
right now i really like The Good Place.... and Brooklyn 99..... and.... Last Man on Earth

other than some scattered anime, those are the only 3 shows i'm really able to keep caught up on, i'm like a whole season behind on the walking dead
i don't listen to "songs" the only music i need is the sweet songs of birds chirping in the wilderness. :keys:

idk, this is a difficult question. i'm fairly limited in the music i consume in the first place so i have a fair amount of control over what i listen to. if i don't like a song, i'll just.... not listen to it. there's no time to develop feelings like hate.

well.... ok i wouldn't call it hate but.... i used to work at a thrift store, and there'd be music playing in the background all the time, and most of the time it was just common bullshit you can just sorta tune out, except for the song "Try Everything" sung by Shakira from the Disney movie Zootopia. Don't get me wrong, it's a good song but once you hear it once a day every day for several months it..... it wears you down. Now any time i watch Zootopia whenever it gets to a scene where that song plays the i have like... a visceral response to it, and it kinda ruins those scenes. i don't really hate the song itself though.
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 24

Post by lapluie »

Hello, how are you?

what accomplishments are you most proud of in your life?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

lapluie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:19 amHello, how are you?
I'm alright I guess. How are you?
what accomplishments are you most proud of in your life?
hmmmmmmmmm that's difficult because i don't really take pride in much....

i guess something im proud of was that I was able to go from being a loner college kid who didn't speak to anyone to an active member of an improv comedy troupe who performed in multiple shows and won club awards . the skills and confidence i learned from that experience altered a lot about who I am as a person.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

How did you decide to join that improv group? I mean a loner kid who doesn't speak to anyone doesn't usually just up and decide to put themselves in a public speaking position like that without some kind of catalyst. What led you there?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Kylemii, who was your favorite character on Lost? How do you feel about the finale or the last season as a whole?

Do you have a favorite book? What was the last really good book you read?

If you could eat dinner with anybody living or dead, who would it be and what would you want to talk about?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]!

What music do you listen to?
Have you been to any concerts? If so, what was (were) your favorite(s)?
What video game consoles have you owned?
What's your favorite video game of all-time?

Return to “Welcome to the Family”