Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Interrogation Room - Kylemii

Post by Ricochet »

Kylemii,

Is it future or is it past?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:12 am How did you decide to join that improv group? I mean a loner kid who doesn't speak to anyone doesn't usually just up and decide to put themselves in a public speaking position like that without some kind of catalyst. What led you there?
uh... well it's a pretty predictable story. I'd just gotten out of this really unhealthy relationship that basically prevented me from making any real friends, so I was kind of in a space in my life where I really needed to fill that void. In my figure drawing class I made a friend with this really talented artist girl who was super nice and she ended up talking about hobbies and she mentioned improv club and that I should come join it. I did, and for a while I didn't really participate, but she convinced me to try sometimes and I ended up being pretty good, and even got to participate in most of the shows. we dated later on, and then a little later than that we stopped dating. that's the summary version of it anyways.
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:00 pm Kylemii, who was your favorite character on Lost? How do you feel about the finale or the last season as a whole?
I always liked Charlie a lot. As far as the finale goes..... Um...... well at the time I thought it was alright. It effectively completed the story in a way that made it so I didn't want to watch any more of it, but in a good way I guess? Looking back now, I'm not all that pleased with some of the choices they made, especially regarding which characters died in that season.
Do you have a favorite book? What was the last really good book you read?
mmmmmm I really like Battle Royale. John Dies at the End is also one of my favorites, as well as the sequel This Book is Full of Spiders.
If you could eat dinner with anybody living or dead, who would it be and what would you want to talk about?
i would want to eat dinner with guy fieri and id want to go to a bad resturaunt on purpose. like a really bad restaurant. an offensively bad resturaunt, where the food is so bad it would overpowered Guy's ability to emote about how good it is like he does on tv. I think it would make for a good story.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:54 pmWhat music do you listen to?
I'm not really picky... I like modern music but I like some old stuff that I can use for my own music learning. I like electro swing.
Have you been to any concerts? If so, what was (were) your favorite(s)?
I saw lady gaga in concert in 2010, and The Brian Setzer Orchestra about a month ago. Other than that I've seen a few um... idk what the genre is called. it's the kind of bands where they look and sound like they're angry at their dads. I've seen a few of those in bars in seattle. Brian Setzer was probably my favorite experience of those.
What video game consoles have you owned?
mmmm NES, GameCube, Wii, and also every single Nintendo handheld.
What's your favorite video game of all-time?
I say this with 100% knowledge that it's just nostalgia blindness but.... Spiderman 2 for the GameCube. Being able to swing around the entire city of new york was an amazing thing back in whatever year it came out. Open world games were basically a brand new invention and being able to BE Spiderman and do whatever you wanted (as long as it was swinging or punching) was amazing.

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 also gave me an amazing experience that I've never found a replacement for. I've replayed the game so many times, nothing else ever comes close to it.
Ricochet wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:08 pm Kylemii,

Is it future or is it past?
it is both.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 29

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

Do you have a favorite Electro Swing artist or album?

If you had the option of living one year in any country, all expenses paid, would you go? Where to?
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I agree about Lost, I really liked the ending as I watched it but a week or so later I started to get this creeping feeling of, "Wait ... that's really what they went with?"

And I love the Spider-Man 2 game! I always point to it as an example of a movie tie-in done right, there are few fantasies I've held onto longer in life than being Spider-Man.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:59 pmDo you have a favorite Electro Swing artist or album?
I like Jamie Berry and also Dimie Cat. Whenever I'm in an electro swing mood I just kinda.... Do the Google play "related artists" thing.
if you had the option of living one year in any country, all expenses paid, would you go? Where to?
I guess I'd go. if some millionaire walks up to me and says hey wanna live for free for a year? hell yeah I'd say yes.

I feel like I'd be betraying my younger self if I didn't say Japan. At the very least it would sharpen my language skills, though like... realistically i probably wouldn't live a vastly different year if I were in japan than being here, I'd still probably just spend most of my time watching Netflix lol.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:07 pmI love the Spider-Man 2 game! I always point to it as an example of a movie tie-in done right, there are few fantasies I've held onto longer in life than being Spider-Man.
it was so good!!!! like there we obvious flaws of course, but most of the flaws ended up being kind of charming, like the horrendously bad voice acting for Aunt May. The biggest flaw was that the random crimes that happen while you're roaming around are dependent on how many story missions you've completed. If you beat Mysterio you can't fight aliens any more, if you beat the shocker then you can't fight the shocker goons any more. so if you beat the game the only crimes that you can stop are street level goons and those tanky exo suit things with rockets and machine guns which I think also disappear at some point?

that said there was never anything more satisfying than web tossing an entire gang of hoodlums into the water, or grabbing one and swinging to the top of the empire State building and tossing them to their deaths, and then jumping off after them before attaching a web to a light post at the last second
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 470

Post by dunya »

white, milk or dark chocolate?

after you, who would you most like to see do this interrogation?

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

How would you like your steak cooked?

If someone offered you turtle soup, would you try it?

If you could make one fictional animal/species real, which would you choose?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:03 pmwhite, milk or dark chocolate?
always dark
after you, who would you most like to see do this interrogation?
I don't know who's already been done? plz ask me this again later.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:17 pmHow would you like your steak cooked?
medium rare, thanks.
If someone offered you turtle soup, would you try it?
like a stranger? offering me soup?????? no

if it were a friend and the soup were already made then I guess I'd try it.
If you could make one fictional animal/species real, which would you choose?
Um.... Ghosts. I think ghosts being real would lead to a lot of hilarious hijinks and if I ever die, I want to be a cool ghost afterwards.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what would you name your firstborn daughter?

and/or firstborn son?

if you had a s/o right now, plan for me the perfect Valentine's Day date in your opinion.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:49 pmwhat would you name your firstborn daughter? and/or firstborn son?
I'm gonna be honest here, if I'm ever in a position where I'm about to have a child and I'm the one with the most sway on what our child should be named then me and that other person should probably not be having a child together. I can't even decide on RPG character's names, let alone names for actual humans.

maybe..... something like Klein for a boy, and Amelia for a girl. They wouldn't have to know that they were named after fire emblem characters.
if you had a s/o right now, plan for me the perfect Valentine's Day date in your opinion.
that's impossible to answer because the date would be tailored around their interests and hobbies and maybe something cute related to how we'd met.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ok, i'm going to change that question. if you had a s/o, and she wanted to surprise you, what would be the best Valentine's surprise date you could hope for?

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:19 pmok, i'm going to change that question. if you had a s/o, and she wanted to surprise you, what would be the best Valentine's surprise date you could hope for?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

a bunch of vegan mac and cheez, a handful of bad horror movie dvds, maybe some wine, 6 blankets, and also all of our cats are there. maybe there's weed involved somehow. there's no plan to leave the apartment but me and my hypothetical s/o probably dress up anyways. halfway through all of this we probably decide to leave and go to a park to feed ducks, since i always have birdseed on hand.

that would be my ideal valentine's day, but like... again, if that weren't the same ideal as my s/o then I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I'd always rather live to make other people happy, especially those important to me.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:58 pm halfway through all of this we probably decide to leave and go to a park to feed ducks, since i always have birdseed on hand.
*swoon*
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

who's the member of the syndicate you've known the longest?

and the question we've all been waiting for: sötstark or grovstärk senap if you only had to choose 1.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:38 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:58 pm halfway through all of this we probably decide to leave and go to a park to feed ducks, since i always have birdseed on hand.
*swoon*
kyle is the pigeon woman in home alone, except younger, a man and feeds ducks.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Kylemii, are there any people you’re particularly inspired by?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:57 amwho's the member of the syndicate you've known the longest?
I can't point to a specific member as being the longest cus even back then on the internet i was a huge loner, any members associated with the dinasaur hed cult like Nutella, BR, LC, Bea, SVS, spacedaisy, juliets, lorabs, little tiger, enrique, Dom.

I don't remember who my earliest friend was, but all of those people lived through my shitty 17 year old self and deserve a gold medal imo.
and the question we've all been waiting for: sötstark or grovstärk senap if you only had to choose 1.
you invited me to do this just to ask me this question didn't you? :p

grovstärk
dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:53 pmkyle is the pigeon woman in home alone, except younger, a man and feeds ducks.
accurate.
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:09 pmKylemii, are there any people you’re particularly inspired by?
the pigeon woman from home alone
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

hahaha ^

favorite scene(s) in nichijou?
top 3 pokemans?
favorite dessert(s)?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:43 pmfavorite scene(s) in nichijou?
any scene where a character (usually aioi) has to traverse an awkward social situation, but everything gets super dramatic because that's how I always feel in real life.

or.... the scenes where aioi accepts nano as a friend not because she's a cool robot but because she's nano, and especially the scene when nano finally accepts this about herself as well.

or..... the "voucher for a lifelong friendship" lottery scene

there was a lot. it was a good anime
top 3 pokemans?
1.volcarona
2. jigglypuff
3. zigzagoon
4. zigzagoon
5. zigzagoon
6. zigzagoon
7. zigzagoon
8. zigzagoon
9. zigzagoon
10. zigzagoon
favorite dessert(s)?
tiramisu R.I.P.

ummmm it's lame but without dairy products there aren't many good desserts left. I like a good angel food cake with some strawberries, any dessert with strong flavors feels like a chore.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] - would you date someone who was taller than you?

do you believe in fate?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what's your favorite tea, [mention]Kylemii[/mention] ?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:40 pm you invited me to do this just to ask me this question didn't you? :p
I admit to nothing. :shifty: But the correct answer is your answer, so well done.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:34 pmwould you date someone who was taller than you?
would do and also have done.
do you believe in fate?
I think it all comes down to people, and the small choices we make every day that in total decide what kind of world we live in and what kind of things do and don't happen.

i don't believe there's any force that arbitrarily decides if good or bad things should happen, sometimes I hope there is though.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention], if this isn't TMI, what do you identify as religiously? agnostic or atheist?

do you believe in the presence of spirits?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:52 pmwhat's your favorite tea, Kylemii?
uhhhhh i like black tea, iced with a little bit of honey. I also like the snapple peach tea keurig cups a lot. and um..... iced peach green tea lemonade from starbucks; A+.

i prefer iced tea over hot tea almost always, even during the winter, unless it's sleepytime tea which is better hot with a little almond milk and honey. I also really like Arnold Palmers but I don't know if that counts as tea.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:56 pmKylemii, if this isn't TMI, what do you identify as religiously? agnostic or atheist?
I guess agnostic is pretty close? I pretty much believe in doing whatever I can to make the planet we live on a better place to live for everyone. Up to 120 years on this dumb soggy rock is all we're gauranteed and even that is questionable. If I do my best to make the world better and end up getting eternally tortured for my efforts because I believed in the wrong thing... I don't think I'd really regret it.
do you believe in the presence of spirits?
i think this falls under the category of "probably not but i kinda hope there is"

i want to become a cool ghost when i die
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

What is love?

As an afterlife, would you prefer: Heaven, Ghost, or reincarnation?

If you could rid the world of one concept, what would it be? Erasing it from the mind of every person.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:27 pmWhat is love?
baby don't hurt me
As an afterlife, would you prefer: Heaven, Ghost, or reincarnation?
idk you guys keep asking about ghosts so I'm kind of jazzed about ghosts right now. I'd be a cool ghost. if every dead person became a ghost then the Earth would actually just be like this sweet invisible ghost orgy, and i think that's kind of beautiful
If you could rid the world of one concept, what would it be? Erasing it from the mind of every person.
nationalism :\
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

do you prefer it a little cool or a little warm in your bedroom as you try to fall asleep? [mention]Kylemii[/mention]
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what is one thing you want to have accomplished before you die?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 pmdo you prefer it a little cool or a little warm in your bedroom as you try to fall asleep? Kylemii
cool mostly. I can always add more blankets.
dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:49 pmwhat is one thing you want to have accomplished before you die?
make a lot of people smile, i guess? or pet 2,000,000 cats and dogs.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Kylemii, tell us about your favorite t-shirt.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:12 pm Kylemii, tell us about your favorite t-shirt.
i have a shirt that says "this is what a cool grandpa looks like" that I found at a thrift store and it's probably the greatest thing i own.

i also own a button up shirt that's covered in cats, that Tommy Wiseau wears in his famous memorial day video but it doesn't fit me so i let my skeleton wear it instead. This is the video:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

that second thing isn't a t-shirt. i apologize, i am a fool.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

That’s okay, I’m glad you shared it anyway.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kyle, on a scale of 1-10, how happy are you that you got the job!? CONGRATS

Do you think you'll get employee discounts and be able to buy Sparky loads of things now?

Speaking of Sparky--share your favorite photo of him with the rest of us.

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Do you have a lucky number?

What's your favourite physical feature in yourself?

If you could acquire any new skill overnight, what would it be?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:03 pmKyle, on a scale of 1-10, how happy are you that you got the job!? CONGRATS
9.5!!!! There's a lot of cool things that I can probably learn there.
Do you think you'll get employee discounts and be able to buy Sparky loads of things now?
20% discount on everything and up to 60% off on some things B)
Speaking of Sparky--share your favorite photo of him with the rest of us.
I don't remember what my photobucket account is so I don't actually know how to get the pictures to be on here
dunya wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:07 pmDo you have a lucky number?
not really, but I tend to use the numbers from lost a lot.
What's your favourite physical feature in yourself?
I have pretty good hair.
If you could acquire any new skill overnight, what would it be?
if I woke up and just suddenly knew an entire foreign language that would be the coolest shit, I wouldn't even care what language it was.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

use imgur!
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Kylemii [/mention] did you know girls are scientifically attracted more to men in uniforms?

Will you be wearing a uniform at your new job? ;)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Can you touch your nose wirh your tongue? Serious question.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:41 amKylemii did you know girls are scientifically attracted more to men in uniforms?
I don't think there's scientists who get paid to study that.
Will you be wearing a uniform at your new job? ;)
there's a polo shirt involved.... I think. I don't actually know what the uniform is. I might need to buy new pants cus I only own like 2 pairs of jeans right now lol
dunya wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:46 am Can you touch your nose wirh your tongue? Serious question.
no :^(
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I don't know if I think less of you now with your inability to do such an amazing thing.

Kyle, if you could live in any other state in the USA which would you pick and why?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Also that's not all the scientists do, but surveys and experiments about human interactions are definitely a thing if it's a career choice you're interested in. 😛
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:55 am I don't know if I think less of you now with your inability to do such an amazing thing.

Kyle, if you could live in any other state in the USA which would you pick and why?
Oregon, because I like Washington and Oregon is basically the same as Washington in all the ways that matter to me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

that's like a cop out answer, cos I wanted something different so as a follow up torturous question, I'm gonna say if Washington AND Oregon were out of the question, which state would you pick?

also, who's your favorite president of current and past presidents?

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Kylemii, let's play two truths and a lie, I'll try to guess which one is which.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:48 pm Kylemii, let's play two truths and a lie, I'll try to guess which one is which.
damn it Colin! Why are you better at this than me? Wanna take my job? :p
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

My journalism degree is good for one thing, and it's this thread

Return to “Welcome to the Family”