Meetups

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Interested in a Syndicate vacation? If so, when?

May
6%
June
22%
July
28%
August
22%
Another Time
11%
No
11%

Total votes: 18
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Meetups

Post by Mongoose »

Plan your meetups with other Syndicaters here!

I live in sunny Florida if anyone would like to come get their faces eaten off by bath salt abusers, have a tete a tete with a gator, utilize the Stand Your Ground defense visit me!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 8

Re: Meetups

Post by S~V~S »

This summer Roxy & I are going camping in PA, the first weekend of June. We were going to talk about a mid Atlantic meeting, so many of us live within a days drive of PA or MD. I want to meet my friends privately first, as i have met Kate, Bea & BDH, but would be interested in meeting others as well.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Epignosis »

We plan on visiting the in-laws in Orlando this summer, so we can see Mongoose and James for a couple of days. We want our kids to enjoy the beaches of Clearwater.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark
Posts in topic: 2

Post by BoatsBoatsBoats »

I want to fuck Matt
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:We plan on visiting the in-laws in Orlando this summer, so we can see Mongoose and James for a couple of days. We want our kids to enjoy the beaches of Clearwater.
Excited!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:
Epignosis wrote:We plan on visiting the in-laws in Orlando this summer, so we can see Mongoose and James for a couple of days. We want our kids to enjoy the beaches of Clearwater.
Excited!
Anything specific we should plan?
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:I want to fuck Matt
You have a girlfriend k
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark
Posts in topic: 2

Post by BoatsBoatsBoats »

A Person wrote:
BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:I want to fuck Matt
You have a girlfriend k
She can come too
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Excited!
Anything specific we should plan?
Well Winter, the finless dolphin from A Dolphin's Tale, is at the Clearwater aquarium. Tampa has a neat zoo. There are actually several nice aquariums in the bay area. The Clearwater one has the best otters, if that makes a difference.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

We always enjoy meeting people if anyone wants to plan a trip out west. AZ is beautiful from Sept. - April. It's the PERFECT getaway through that Eastern Jan-March time. :noble:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 4

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:This summer Roxy & I are going camping in PA, the first weekend of June. We were going to talk about a mid Atlantic meeting, so many of us live within a days drive of PA or MD. I want to meet my friends privately first, as i have met Kate, Bea & BDH, but would be interested in meeting others as well.
I've already met both of you, but if I end up in PA a month or two earlier I will let you guys know. keys and I will probably be there end of July/beginning of August staying with Chris. (He doesn't know we will be visiting him again yet either haha so the plans aren't set in stone yet.)
Gro-oo-ovy
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Hedgeowl »

bea wrote:We always enjoy meeting people if anyone wants to plan a trip out west. AZ is beautiful from Sept. - April. It's the PERFECT getaway through that Eastern Jan-March time. :noble:
My Aunt is there now in Tuscon. She lives between VA and Arkansas and thinks its normal to drive to Arizona from the east coast once or twice a year. XD

If anyone wants to come visit Monticello it's nice in the Spring. Plus the Prez and the French Prez visited there this week, so it must be nice right? Traffic in town was horrible I heard though.

Rob - Manatees! Go see them if you are Clearwater!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Hedgeowl wrote:
bea wrote:We always enjoy meeting people if anyone wants to plan a trip out west. AZ is beautiful from Sept. - April. It's the PERFECT getaway through that Eastern Jan-March time. :noble:
My Aunt is there now in Tuscon. She lives between VA and Arkansas and thinks its normal to drive to Arizona from the east coast once or twice a year. XD

If anyone wants to come visit Monticello it's nice in the Spring. Plus the Prez and the French Prez visited there this week, so it must be nice right? Traffic in town was horrible I heard though.

We went to a beer festival in Tuscon. The town looks super rad and all like "collegey" ya know? It reminded me of Kent, OH but with prettier weather.

I've always wanted to go to Monticello. I've been trying to figure out where Diggz and I go on our next "big trip" (which honestly may be a while as I need to get a car first.) But I'm leaning toward DC area or to FL to see my dad and my sister's family and Disney/Universal. Diggz has never been to either and I LOVE DC. It's srrsly my favorite place to visit.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I vote FL over DC. No one go to DC! Come visit me instead. It's nice and cozy warm.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

ture that. And also - my hubbie has never met my sister. And I miss my babies (ie my niece and nephew) like mad.....

Also - SIMPSONLAND!!! SPIDEY RIDE!!! HP RIDE!!! EPCOT!!!!!! :omg:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

But also - DC is super fun. I've been there twice and *still* haven't seen everything I wanted to see (The Folger Shakespeare Library for example). I think the hubby would really get a kick out of the Smithsonian as well.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My Bio-Dad lives in Surprise, AZ. He is always trying to get me to come see him (I have not seen him in a really, really, really long time~ and don't know that I want to, tbh). If that ever happens, though, I will spend more time with you than him :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:I vote FL over DC. No one go to DC! Come visit me instead. It's nice and cozy warm.
Yeah, let's all go to the WORST STATE IN AMERICA instead of the cultural metropolis that is the nation's capital. Mongoose is going to move here anyway as soon as she gets a job, so don't buy into her hypocrisy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I vote FL over DC. No one go to DC! Come visit me instead. It's nice and cozy warm.
Yeah, let's all go to the WORST STATE IN AMERICA instead of the cultural metropolis that is the nation's capital. Mongoose is going to move here anyway as soon as she gets a job, so don't buy into her hypocrisy.
DC is a civil engineer's hell and the purgatory of corruption.

Sad that it's purgatory and not hell. :(
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Your face is a purgatory of corruption.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Your face is a purgatory of corruption.
That's what she said? :(
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Freakin A. It took 2 weeks but I think I finally got Logan's goat. Finally.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

lol - goosey - The funny part is that I'm not sure which bothered him most the "worst state" comment he made or ya know....the rest of it.

Last time I was there, people in DC were on the lawn asking people to sign petitions to make DC it's own state. Because it's not a part of Maryland in terms of federal voting. It is ironically the only place in the US proper that has no voice in our federal government. For good or ill.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

bea wrote:lol - goosey - The funny part is that I'm not sure which bothered him most the "worst state" comment he made or ya know....the rest of it.

Last time I was there, people in DC were on the lawn asking people to sign petitions to make DC it's own state. Because it's not a part of Maryland in terms of federal voting. It is ironically the only place in the US proper that has no voice in our federal government. For good or ill.
I was intentionally baiting him :biggrin:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:
bea wrote:lol - goosey - The funny part is that I'm not sure which bothered him most the "worst state" comment he made or ya know....the rest of it.

This is what you are like. You are this way.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:

This is what you are like. You are this way.
Pot/Kettle, anyone?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

bea wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

We went to a beer festival in Tuscon. The town looks super rad and all like "collegey" ya know? It reminded me of Kent, OH but with prettier weather.

I've always wanted to go to Monticello. I've been trying to figure out where Diggz and I go on our next "big trip" (which honestly may be a while as I need to get a car first.) But I'm leaning toward DC area or to FL to see my dad and my sister's family and Disney/Universal. Diggz has never been to either and I LOVE DC. It's srrsly my favorite place to visit.
DC! :srsnod: plus free zoo and museums. Universal is not free.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

But in FL you can get stranded on the rides! How fun would that be? Hours extra fun for free.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/coas ... a-22486965
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Hedgeowl wrote:
bea wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

DC! :srsnod: plus free zoo and museums. Universal is not free.
this is my point. I KNOW that hotels and food and parking your car are expensive in DC, but once you do that, literally - everything you want to sight see is FREE. And AWESOME. :noble:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

So are people still coming to DC in April? I am ready to receive visitors.

Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

:omg:

We are actually having a meet up?
And not just anywhere but in my area?
Yayayayayay!
I am about 30 miles from DC and I have a couch available for use.
Ofc I live out in the middle of nowhere (Brunswick, MD to be precise) but it is really beautiful.

Also the Cherry Blossom Festival will be happening soon and it will be so pretty in DC around the Tidal Basin and nearby memorials. Bea is right almost everything in DC is free including the National Zoo - which would be an excellent spot to meet up at.

Though since llama who actually lives in DC (so close - why haven't we met for a drink when I am in town?) may know a better place to meet up at.

I would think
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote::omg:

We are actually having a meet up?
And not just anywhere but in my area?
Yayayayayay!
I am about 30 miles from DC and I have a couch available for use.
Ofc I live out in the middle of nowhere (Brunswick, MD to be precise) but it is really beautiful.

Also the Cherry Blossom Festival will be happening soon and it will be so pretty in DC around the Tidal Basin and nearby memorials. Bea is right almost everything in DC is free including the National Zoo - which would be an excellent spot to meet up at.

Though since llama who actually lives in DC (so close - why haven't we met for a drink when I am in town?) may know a better place to meet up at.

I would think
Due to the uncommonly cold winter, the cherry blossoms haven't come into bloom yet, but they should be out pretty soon. I actually haven't been t the National Zoo yet, so that would be a fun place to meet. I just wonder about the availability of beer there.

Roxy, let me know next time you are in town and we will definitely have a drink. Also, I am glad you live in Maryland. I am always arguing with Virginians that Maryland is better, but no none agrees with me.

Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

You have not been to the Zoo yet? You are missing out my friend! They do in fact serve beer and have beer type fundraisers at least twice a year.

It has been a cold hard winter but some trees have blossomed not in the Tidal Basin area but around other museums. By the time April is here I have hopes of some blossoms to open.

I will let you know next time I am in town. I am usually around the Old Post Office Pavilion.

Maryland is better - less taxes, better parks and trails and way better nicer people :D
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote: Maryland is better - less taxes, better parks and trails and way better nicer people :D
And crab cakes. So many crab cakes.

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

some one send me a couple plane tickets!!! I wanna come!!!!!!!! :D
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

thellama73 wrote:So are people still coming to DC in April? I am ready to receive visitors.
MP and I had discussed sometime in late April/early May to make a trip to DC. Obviously he wouldn't be able to do anything until after April 15th, but I think we were leaning towards a long weekend (I could get the time off work easily enough, as long as I request it early enough). I'll discuss it some more with him and get back to you on it. But needless to say, we're both extremely interested!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Also, Logan, I'm about a third of the way through your most recent book so far. It's quite interesting and excellent. Love all the background on Sylvester and his family. I really appreciate the details you went into with expanding his character. Also, nice shoutout to Mongoose. ;)
bea wrote:some one send me a couple plane tickets!!! I wanna come!!!!!!!! :D
If I had the extra money, I would totally do this!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Also, Logan, I'm about a third of the way through your most recent book so far. It's quite interesting and excellent. Love all the background on Sylvester and his family. I really appreciate the details you went into with expanding his character. Also, nice shoutout to Mongoose. ;)
Thank you! I am very, very happy you are enjoying it.

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Also, Logan, I'm about a third of the way through your most recent book so far. It's quite interesting and excellent. Love all the background on Sylvester and his family. I really appreciate the details you went into with expanding his character. Also, nice shoutout to Mongoose. ;)
bea wrote:some one send me a couple plane tickets!!! I wanna come!!!!!!!! :D
If I had the extra money, I would totally do this!
awe - that's sweet. I was mostly joking though. No one has that kind of extra monies these days.

also - I didn't know you were reading Logan's book. I quite enjoyed it too. :)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Roxy wrote:You have not been to the Zoo yet? You are missing out my friend! They do in fact serve beer and have beer type fundraisers at least twice a year.

It has been a cold hard winter but some trees have blossomed not in the Tidal Basin area but around other museums. By the time April is here I have hopes of some blossoms to open.

I will let you know next time I am in town. I am usually around the Old Post Office Pavilion.

Maryland is better - less taxes, better parks and trails and way better nicer people :D
Ahem. Ahem.

Maybe DC taints those closest to it, but people in Central VA are nice. :p

I would also never live in NoVa, traffic wha???

The Zoo would be awesome! My baby boy will be 1 next month (omg hardest year of my life), and we'd love to meet-up. Not sure it's entirely in the cards for us since we have 1 DC trip planned already in May and just decided the baby and I are going to skip a friends wedding in NJ because its too much.

Would love to see if we can swing it once ya'll decide when you are coming.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Hedgeowl wrote:
Roxy wrote:You have not been to the Zoo yet? You are missing out my friend! They do in fact serve beer and have beer type fundraisers at least twice a year.

Ahem. Ahem.

Maybe DC taints those closest to it, but people in Central VA are nice. :p

I would also never live in NoVa, traffic wha???

The Zoo would be awesome! My baby boy will be 1 next month (omg hardest year of my life), and we'd love to meet-up. Not sure it's entirely in the cards for us since we have 1 DC trip planned already in May and just decided the baby and I are going to skip a friends wedding in NJ because its too much.

Would love to see if we can swing it once ya'll decide when you are coming.
I will say that MP mentioned you in our conversation too. So yes, I would not mind meeting up with you as well! :)

I've been to DC several times before (I have family up in Maryland), but it's probably been about 10 years since I've been to the zoo there. Would not mind doing that!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

roxy -hug them all for me. :D
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:Plan your meetups with other Syndicaters here!

I live in sunny Florida if anyone would like to come get their faces eaten off by bath salt abusers, have a tete a tete with a gator, utilize the Stand Your Ground defense visit me!
My Vompatti persona lives in Atlantis Florida so maybe we could meat on the astral plane?
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote:

My Vompatti persona lives in Atlantis Florida so maybe we could meat on the astral plane?
I wouldn't mind meating you on an astral plane.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:
Vompatti wrote:

I wouldn't mind meating you on an astral plane.
I wodlnd't mind meating you eatiher k
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I hope if you meet on an astral plane your spirit bodies totally make out. :D
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

My spirit body is very shy k

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

your spirit body won't be able to resist itself when it sees lizzy's spirit body in all her glory k

also - how do you know spirit lizzy won't help spirit vompi not be so shy?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

i dunno k :eek:

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

omg i have been so busy with the baby becoming a toddler soon, but no meet-ups have taken place?? Astral or otherwise?

who? what? where?

the end
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Welcome to the Family”